What do Lems have for 2013?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#153 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="sonic1564"]

Guys, why are you arguing with the fakeboy that is Heil68? He doesn't own a PS3 and plays most multiplats on 360. Arguing with a wall makes more sense.

Heil68

Ya he is a weirdo for example how he goes on and on about how much he thinks Kinect is the worst thing ever but yet he owns one. He is just needs attention I guess.

Well when 67% of your games are Kinect(lol), need to play something on the damn thing..I guess.

It's not Microsoft's job to worry about the 33% of people who don't want kinect games.

Microsoft's job is to worry about the 67%.

#154 Posted by Heil68 (43462 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Ya he is a weirdo for example how he goes on and on about how much he thinks Kinect is the worst thing ever but yet he owns one. He is just needs attention I guess.platniumgamer

Well when 67% of your games are Kinect(lol), need to play something on the damn thing..I guess.

It's not Microsoft's job to worry about the 33% of people who don't want kinect games.

Microsoft's job is to worry about the 67%.

Yup, that's why I bought the Star Wars Kinect(lol) bundle after suffering my 4th RROD(lol) and nothing else to play. Needed something to play my current 360 games, from pre 2009 of course.
#155 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7310 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="sonic1564"]

Guys, why are you arguing with the fakeboy that is Heil68? He doesn't own a PS3 and plays most multiplats on 360. Arguing with a wall makes more sense.

Heil68
Ya he is a weirdo for example how he goes on and on about how much he thinks Kinect is the worst thing ever but yet he owns one. He is just needs attention I guess.

Well when 67% of your games are Kinect(lol), need to play something on the damn thing..I guess. Not to mention you say you own a PS3 and yet you go out of your way to go into every thread and criticize it and its fans..LOLZ #legendary

Mainly because I do not like the Sony fans and while I do own a PS3 I rarely ever use it. I have only played a handful of games on it. Main reason I bought it was the blu-ray which I do use the PS3 for that still.
#156 Posted by Heil68 (43462 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Ya he is a weirdo for example how he goes on and on about how much he thinks Kinect is the worst thing ever but yet he owns one. He is just needs attention I guess.CanYouDiglt
Well when 67% of your games are Kinect(lol), need to play something on the damn thing..I guess. Not to mention you say you own a PS3 and yet you go out of your way to go into every thread and criticize it and its fans..LOLZ #legendary

Mainly because I do not like the Sony fans and while I do own a PS3 I rarely ever use it. I have only played a handful of games on it. Main reason I bought it was the blu-ray which I do use the PS3 for that still.

I own a 360 and rarely use it for games these days, mainly to stream media form my PC, so I guess were in similar situations.
#157 Posted by Phazevariance (10936 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Well when 67% of your games are Kinect(lol), need to play something on the damn thing..I guess. Not to mention you say you own a PS3 and yet you go out of your way to go into every thread and criticize it and its fans..LOLZ #legendary Heil68

I own a 360 and rarely use it for games these days, mainly to stream media form my PC, so I guess were in similar situations.

I also own a ps3 jsut to stream moveise from my pc. None of the 'exclusives' are interesting anymore, its just more crap on the pile. My 360 gets used for all the multiplatform games and DLC is actually available for the 360, ahem, skyrim...
#158 Posted by jessejay420 (3747 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] we need to get you laid.todd2r_Partdeux
I'll tap the wife tonight and hate ms while doing it. It shall be rather vigorous.

You think about Xbox when you're fukin? Thats a little weird man.

LOL!!
#159 Posted by Heil68 (43462 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Mainly because I do not like the Sony fans and while I do own a PS3 I rarely ever use it. I have only played a handful of games on it. Main reason I bought it was the blu-ray which I do use the PS3 for that still.Phazevariance

I also own a ps3 jsut to stream moveise from my pc. None of the 'exclusives' are interesting anymore, its just more crap on the pile. My 360 gets used for all the multiplatform games and DLC is actually available for the 360, ahem, skyrim...

Wish MS had more exclusives, oh well, Ms saving me money since 2009. I use my PC for multi plats and the superior experience. Currently I'm playing Sleeping Dogs in all its DX11 glory, it's fabulous.
#160 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

Wilderness? What do Cows have for 2012? Book of Wonder or whatever it's called. :/

As for 2013, last I checked, "the wilderness" is being cut down by Baird's chainsaw, so I'm just going to assume that's the big 2013 release.

#161 Posted by lulmont (670 posts) -

Halo 4

#162 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7310 posts) -

[QUOTE="Phazevariance"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I own a 360 and rarely use it for games these days, mainly to stream media form my PC, so I guess were in similar situations. Heil68

Wish MS had more exclusives, oh well, Ms saving me money since 2009. I use my PC for multi plats and the superior experience. Currently I'm playing Sleeping Dogs in all its DX11 glory, it's fabulous.

Your gamertag shows you have played a lot of multiplat games on the 360.

Your Tag

In fact you were even playing NCAA football on your 360 a hour ago. A multiplat

#163 Posted by Heil68 (43462 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Phazevariance"] I also own a ps3 jsut to stream moveise from my pc. None of the 'exclusives' are interesting anymore, its just more crap on the pile. My 360 gets used for all the multiplatform games and DLC is actually available for the 360, ahem, skyrim...CanYouDiglt

Your Tag

I wasn't playing that, my son was. Thanks for linking my tag though, gives me street cred..why u no link my PSN or Steam tags with same user name? Oh I know! lolz #legendary
#164 Posted by silversix_ (14075 posts) -
We have our 60$ yearly fee so shut up.
#165 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7310 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Wish MS had more exclusives, oh well, Ms saving me money since 2009. I use my PC for multi plats and the superior experience. Currently I'm playing Sleeping Dogs in all its DX11 glory, it's fabulous. Heil68

Your Tag

I wasn't playing that, my son was. Thanks for linking my tag though, gives me street cred..why u no link my PSN or Steam tags with same user name? Oh I know! lolz #legendary

It is just funny how you keep acting like you play no games on the 360 and hate kinect but your gamertag shows a different story.
#166 Posted by Ghost120x (3739 posts) -
#167 Posted by Heil68 (43462 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Your gamertag shows you have played a lot of multiplat games on the 360.

Your Tag

CanYouDiglt

It is just funny how you keep acting like you play no games on the 360 and hate kinect but your gamertag shows a different story.

Yeah, ok, I guess I can play SleepIing Dogs on Steam and NCAA13 on the 360 at the same time, because I'm so fuking awesome, amirite? the last game I played on it was Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:21:38 GM, havent played a console game since then. #le-le-le-LEGANDARY.
#168 Posted by speedfog (3045 posts) -

Forza, you blind f*ck :roll::).

#169 Posted by EnergyAbsorber (4893 posts) -

I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."BPoole96

perhaps.. but 2013 is only like a couple months away so its an interesting question. Im think 720 will be revealed at E3. Halo4 should keep the lems bust in the mean time.

#170 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1127 posts) -

Lots of multiplats,and a Gears game...........................

#171 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
gears(GREAT) and forza 5(MEH) + kinect garbage(TROLOLOLOL)
#172 Posted by freedomfreak (39174 posts) -
Judgment.
#173 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

New Gears of War, then Halo in 2014, rince and repeate for a few years.

#174 Posted by PAL360 (26719 posts) -

Gears, multiplats and, hopefuly, Xbox 3. Good thing about 360 exclusives is that they never get old, though. I´ll probably be playing Halo 4 for many, many monthes.

#175 Posted by delta3074 (17897 posts) -
Gears of war judgement in march, don't know after that MS tends to keep it's games close to there chest until very close to release.
#176 Posted by Obviously_Right (5093 posts) -

speedfog

Calm down, I was questioning MS...not your Mother...

#177 Posted by Stringerboy (6948 posts) -

Forza 5 maybe, Gears of War Judgment.

Thankfully I don't just play exclusives. Infact last one I bought was Resistance 3 last year.

#178 Posted by Stringerboy (6948 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

What does Halo 3 have to do with Tales?

mems_1224

I said first best which is Tales of Vesperia.

Halo 3 would be second, I think it got too much flak around here. 3 > Reach > ODST

the campain in 3 was pretty great except for the cortana level which was the worst level in the series. the multiplayer though was a big disappointment for me after playing halo 2 for years. i enjoyed reach's multiplayer more

Reach's multiplayer was horrible.

#179 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

[QUOTE="speedfog"]

Obviously_Right

Calm down, I was questioning MS...not your Mother...

:lol:

#180 Posted by Stringerboy (6948 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDarkWayne"]

Well, 360 owners will get Judgement along with the slew of multiplats and XBLA.

Judgement

The Last of Us

Ascension

Beyond

Ni no Kuni

Tomb Raider

Splinter Cell Blacklist

GTA V

Whatever the Wii U has in store

Why can't we just admit that it'll be an amazing year for the last Legs of this gen and for both consoles?

Stevo_the_gamer

because fanboys havbe some sort of unhealthy obsession with a piece of fukcking plastic so they will do whatever in their power to push forward their favorite as "the bestest".

Drunk posting again I see Stevo.

#181 Posted by delta3074 (17897 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I wasn't playing that, my son was. Thanks for linking my tag though, gives me street cred..why u no link my PSN or Steam tags with same user name? Oh I know! lolz #legendary

Yeah, ok, I guess I can play SleepIing Dogs on Steam and NCAA13 on the 360 at the same time, because I'm so fuking awesome, amirite? the last game I played on it was Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:21:38 GM, havent played a console game since then. #le-le-le-LEGANDARY.

you let your Son play gears of war? how old is he?
#182 Posted by free_milk (4368 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]It is just funny how you keep acting like you play no games on the 360 and hate kinect but your gamertag shows a different story.delta3074

you let your Son play gears of war? how old is he?

Hes lieing they play Kinect together.Kinect is Heli68's Favorite thing in the world its his most played game in his life is Kinectamals.
#183 Posted by Plagueless (2569 posts) -
Gears? And a new system probably? Arcade titles as well. And obviously that new system will need launch titles, so don't hold your breath.
#184 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

you let your Son play gears of war? how old is he?delta3074

I have no clue. If he is like this in real life, then I don't know where the hell child protective services are.

#185 Posted by McStrongfast (4265 posts) -

0.jpg.

#186 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
windows 8 where they can look up ps3 games with
#187 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
So because cows don't have anything to claim ownage with in 2012 they look to 2013? :lol:
#188 Posted by vashkey (33718 posts) -

Personally I'm getting Gears of War: Judgement, Lococycle, GTA V, Bioshock: Infinite, Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3 and MGS Gound Zeroes, assuming that's next year. Mind you, I haven't really thoroughly looked into what's actually coming out next year.

On the other hand I can't think of a single game I want on PS3 unless the Last Gaurdian actually happens. While most of the games I listed were multiplat, that's mostly what I like.

#189 Posted by Obviously_Right (5093 posts) -

windows 8 where they can look up ps3 games withPinnacleGamingP

LOL

#190 Posted by tormentos (17120 posts) -
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

*goes back to playing saints row 1, saints row 2, bioshock 2, dust elysian tail, joe danger 2 the movie...etc*

Oh no whatever will I do some of those aren't exclusives.

*goes back to playing bioshock 1 ps3...etc*

Lems_R_Tools
maybe you should *go back* and shave that hideous looking beard also

And grow some hair upstairs to..:lol:
#191 Posted by tormentos (17120 posts) -
So because cows don't have anything to claim ownage with in 2012 they look to 2013? :lol:TheDidact
Like lemms have it any better Halo and Forza lets party like is 2007.... again and again..lol
#192 Posted by mems_1224 (46548 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheDidact"]So because cows don't have anything to claim ownage with in 2012 they look to 2013? :lol:tormentos
Like lemms have it any better Halo and Forza lets party like is 2007.... again and again..lol

lots of games not available on ps3 came out on 360 this year. even then, halo 4 is looking better than any ps3 game released in the last 3 years or so
#193 Posted by RR360DD (11611 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheDidact"]So because cows don't have anything to claim ownage with in 2012 they look to 2013? :lol:tormentos

Two new games in AAA franchises? Yup, lems have it much better :lol: Don't be jelly tormento, be the better cow and admit defeat this year ;)
#194 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="TheDidact"]So because cows don't have anything to claim ownage with in 2012 they look to 2013? :lol:RR360DD

Two new games in AAA franchises? Yup, lems have it much better :lol: Don't be jelly tormento, be the better cow and admit defeat this year ;)

The 360's lineup sucks this year. It doesn't have completely original and groundbreaking games like PS All Stars and LBP Karting. :lol:
#195 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Many, many quality games.

#196 Posted by Obviously_Right (5093 posts) -

Michael0134567

The delusion is strong with this one.

#197 Posted by tormentos (17120 posts) -
[QUOTE="mems_1224"] lots of games not available on ps3 came out on 360 this year. even then, halo 4 is looking better than any ps3 game released in the last 3 years or so

Maybe your talking about arcade games dude. lol.. That is funny because Uncharted 2 was release 3 years ago,and is the top dog on Gameranking when the topic is xbox 360 vs PS3. Lets see how Halo turn out,is not made by Bungie and has COD its self as well,lets see how it does before taking a leap of faith,you would not want to get hurt in the fall.
#198 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Obviously_Right

The delusion is strong with this one.

Not sure if serious.
#199 Posted by tormentos (17120 posts) -
[QUOTE="RR360DD"] Two new games in AAA franchises? Yup, lems have it much better :lol: Don't be jelly tormento, be the better cow and admit defeat this year ;)

2 sequels which already have go down in score and sales in the last 2 chapters,i am not jelly dude i own a 360 and i actually pay for Halo Reach and for live when Halo reach was launch.
#200 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -
Hopefully a new console, I doubt sony or ms will give the competition two free years on the market to settle in so I expect the PS4 or Nextbox sometime next year