What do Lems have for 2013?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Another lemming hiding behind multiplats! Oh man... :lol:

It's because you're upset that you have no games, so you just shove some multiplats in your glorious list to make up for the loss!

GamerwillzPS

360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.

I know, I'm not hyping it. It's the worst year for gaming in this generation.

But please... don't count multiplats like lemmings do. Those games are on PS3 too. It's beyond me how lemmings put Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 in their "360" list even though AC3 is superior on PS3... :roll:

AC3 is the same damn thing on both platforms. Swapping discs a few times is not going to subtract from the overall experience.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] 360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.JohnnyCageMK

But please... don't count multiplats like lemmings do. Those games are on PS3 too. It's beyond me how lemmings put Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 in their "360" list even though AC3 is superior on PS3... :roll:

They are games. You need a console to play those games. Is it that hard to understand?

Need a console to play those games? Did you forget the PC? That's the platform I'm gonna play multiplats on.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] 360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.BPoole96

AC3 is the same damn thing on both platforms. Swapping discs a few times is not going to subtract from the overall experience.

Additional content on PS3... You seem to forgot about that.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

I love watching cows and lems flip flop around.

Are exclusives the most important? Is it the multiplats? A bit of consistency from either group would be cool.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] 360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.JohnnyCageMK

They are games. You need a console to play those games. Is it that hard to understand?

Well duh but the PS3 is better considering you don't have to rent online for the games you already bought and it has exclusives. So why would you buy such an inferior option as the 360?

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

GamerwillzPS

2 discs > additional content.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts

Are exclusives the most important? Is it the multiplats? A bit of consistency from either group would be cool.

Wiimotefan
Both are important. Halo and Gran Turismo sell consoles but so do COD and GTA. That's why MS and Sony are in bidding wars over exclusive DLC and whose console gets shown at the end of commercials.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

kuraimen

Well duh but the PS3 is better considering you don't have to rent online for the games you already bought and it has exclusives. So why would you buy such an inferior option as the 360?

why do you eat at restaurants instead of out of the garbage can....crap, i forgot that you DO eat out of garbage cans :?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#59 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Another lemming hiding behind multiplats! Oh man... :lol:

It's because you're upset that you have no games, so you just shove some multiplats in your glorious list to make up for the loss!

GamerwillzPS

360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.

Worst year for gaming? Maybe if you only own a PS3, and that's all you game on. Me, I can think of lots of good games- The Last Story, Xenoblade, Resident Evil Revelations, Kid Icarus Uprising, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Wipeout 2048, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Pokemon Black/White 2, Heroes of Ruin, Diablo III, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition, Guild Wars 2, Darksiders II, Sleeping Dogs, Torchlight 2, Dishonored, Assassins Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Firza Horizons, Halo 4, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, New Super Mario Broa. 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Assassins Creed Liberation, New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends... Yeah, it's been a good year.
Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

JohnnyCageMK

Both are important. Halo and Gran Turismo sell consoles but so do COD and GTA. That's why MS and Sony are in bidding wars over exclusive DLC and whose console gets shown at the end of commercials.

Oh yeah, I know that. But this isnt reality, this is SW and the flip flopping is just so hard to keep up with.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] They are games. You need a console to play those games. Is it that hard to understand?mems_1224

why do you eat at restaurants instead of out of the garbage can....crap, i forgot that you DO eat out of garbage cans :?

lol what kind of insult is that, what are you 12?
platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]

kuraimen

that was actually a great insult.

now got eat your garbage.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

Doesn't matter cause 2013 will be a PC domination year

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] 360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.charizard1605

Worst year for gaming? Maybe if you only own a PS3, and that's all you game on. Me, I can think of lots of good games- The Last Story, Xenoblade, Resident Evil Revelations, Kid Icarus Uprising, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Wipeout 2048, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Pokemon Black/White 2, Heroes of Ruin, Diablo III, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition, Guild Wars 2, Darksiders II, Sleeping Dogs, Torchlight 2, Dishonored, Assassins Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Firza Horizons, Halo 4, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, New Super Mario Broa. 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Assassins Creed Liberation, New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends... Yeah, it's been a good year.

I only game on PS3? :roll: Well, look at my sig. I mainly play on PC.

You listed some Vita games... Do you really think I'm gonna spend my money for a failing handheld with no games? I'm content with PC and PS3, and I don't need any more. No time for 10 or 20 systems...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 mems_1224
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]

kuraimen

no i am not 12 oscar
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#66 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

GamerwillzPS

and thats the best argumentn to make in that rehartd, the stupid swapping disk busht isnt or doesnt work in your favor,
TheDarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TheDarkWayne
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts

Well, 360 owners will get Judgement along with the slew of multiplats and XBLA.

Judgement

The Last of Us

Ascension

Beyond

Ni no Kuni

Tomb Raider

Splinter Cell Blacklist

GTA V

Whatever the Wii U has in store

Why can't we just admit that it'll be an amazing year for the last Legs of this gen and for both consoles?

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BPoole96

GamerwillzPS

If the content is anything like the exclusive content that was in AC2 or Brotherhood then it's nothing to write home about.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mems_1224
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"] AC3 is the same damn thing on both platforms. Swapping discs a few times is not going to subtract from the overall experience.BPoole96

If the content is anything like the exclusive content that was in AC2 or Brotherhood then it's nothing to write home about.

what additional content was in AC2 and Brotherhood? i didnt even know the ps3 version had additional content :lol:
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Judgement

The Last of Us

Ascension

Beyond

Ni no Kuni

Tomb Raider

Splinter Cell Blacklist

GTA V

Why can't we just admit that it'll be an amazing year for the last Legs of this gen and for both consoles?

TheDarkWayne

because fanboys havbe some sort of unhealthy obsession with a piece of fukcking plastic so they will do whatever in their power to push forward their favorite as "the bestest".

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 platniumgamer

Judgement

The Last of Us

Ascension

Beyond

Ni no Kuni

Tomb Raider

Splinter Cell Blacklist

GTA V

TheDarkWayne

because gamerwillz is dumb.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BPoole96

mems_1224

what additional content was in AC2 and Brotherhood? i didnt even know the ps3 version had additional content :lol:

I forget what it was called but the extra mission was one of the worst missions in the game. I honestly think it was something Ubisoft had scrapped from the game but then sold to Sony so cows would feel special.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="TheDarkWayne"]

Judgement

The Last of Us

Ascension

Beyond

Ni no Kuni

Tomb Raider

Splinter Cell Blacklist

GTA V

platniumgamer

Because of how you targeted me, it seems that I have struck your nerves. ;)

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 JohnnyCageMK
Now cows are hiding behind Assassins Creed DLC LOL
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

The DC in here is delicious, same goes for the drinks:D

:shock:What do you call this exquisite beverages? Wait a second...:o

It's just Lem tears:lol: how silly of me:P

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="TheDarkWayne"]

Judgement

The Last of Us

Ascension

Beyond

Ni no Kuni

Tomb Raider

Splinter Cell Blacklist

GTA V

GamerwillzPS

me > you

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 platniumgamer

Cheleman

my tears are so delicious.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

platniumgamer

[/QUOTEYyou drinkg your own tears. WHat th hecK?n

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

platniumgamer

i know:shock:

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

Stevo_the_gamer

[/QUOTEYyou drinkg your own tears. WHat th hecK?n

is that abnormal?

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

platniumgamer

Nice self-ownage. :lol:

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUt abnormal?

platniumgamer
yah that is quite OUT OF THE ORDINARY
xOMGITSJASONx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 xOMGITSJASONx
Member since 2009 • 2634 Posts

I am looking forward to Gears of War: Judgement, after that, I don't know for exclusives.

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

GamerwillzPS

having delicious tears is not self-ownage... that is the ownage.

can't say the same for your tears, sadly. :(

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]my tears are so delicious.

platniumgamer

Word is on the street, his tears taste like sh*t.

Composted_Cow_Manure.28982554_std.jpg

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]because gamerwillz is dumb.

platniumgamer

me > you

Nah, I'm way cooler! Just because I play on PC and PS3. Only cool guys play those platforms.

Only sweaty uncool fatty kids play on 360 while being busy justifying their purchase on the Internet.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Wiimotefan

Word is on the street, his tears taste like sh*t.

Composted_Cow_Manure.28982554_std.jpg

i agree wirg this. reallty does taste like complete sht.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

The only exclusives that matter are Last of Us and Tales of Xilia. Like every year this gen, the best games are multiplat.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

The only exclusives that matter are Last of Us and Tales of Xilia. Like every year this gen, the best games are multiplat.

whiskeystrike
Last of ys maybe, but Tales? Please.,
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 JohnnyCageMK

whiskeystrike
lol at Tales
platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 platniumgamer

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

me > you

Nah, I'm way cooler! Just because I play on PC and PS3. Only cool guys play those platforms.

Only sweaty uncool fatty kids play on 360 while being busy justifying their purchase on the Internet.

If only cool guys play those platforms... why are you playing them then? ;)

It is a known fact that the 360 is the "cool mans" console. We are very healthy and in-shape, we stay in shape by having to put in multiple discs. Cows are too lazy for that, that's why they're called cows. :cool:

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

me > you

Cows are jrpg anime freaks and hermits are fat slobs that play MMOs in their basement all day.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 mems_1224

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]me > you

platniumgamer

It is a known fact that the 360 is the "cool mans" console. We are very healthy and in-shape, we stay in shape by having to put in multiple discs. Cows are too lazy for that, that's why they're called cows. :cool:

:lol:
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#94 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

MS still hasn't even alluded to the existence of a new Xbox yet, so what do Lems have to look forward to?

Sheep have the Wii U.

Cows have new games.

Same for the Hermits.

Beyond Halo 4 is wilderness it would seem.

[spoiler] Try not to get too upset. [/spoiler]

Obviously_Right
XBox 720 with games most likely. Wait until the E3 for all the announcements. I'm sure we'll get at least 4-5 new XBLA games in the Summer as usual. In any case, this is why I own all the systems. Don't really need to worry about what's coming out and when. I already have enough to play on ALL the consoles.
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#95 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

What I really want in 2013 is an annoucement of next gen console at E3. I hope that happens.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 whiskeystrike

lol at TalesJohnnyCageMK

If you've played the best 360 exclusive then I think you would understand my hype.

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

Stevo_the_gamer

Last of ys maybe, but Tales? Please.,

I'm a big Tales fan lol.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 JohnnyCageMK

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] lol at Taleswhiskeystrike

If you've played the best 360 exclusive then I think you would understand my hype

What does Halo 3 have to do with Tales?

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]me > you

platniumgamer

Nah, lems just put the discs in by throwing it in like a frisbee, so they're still fat. :P

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 whiskeystrike

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] lol at TalesJohnnyCageMK

If you've played the best 360 exclusive then I think you would understand my hype

What does Halo 3 have to do with Tales?

I said first best which is Tales of Vesperia.

Halo 3 would be second, I think it got too much flak around here. 3 > Reach > ODST

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
Upwards of 70% kinect(lol) casual garbage.