Uncharted 4 sells 2.7 million copies in first week, its over.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#351 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@panda30 said:

ok sire you want prove (I dont have week sells but )

NPD HALO5 sells add to $805M (no hardwere) (only usa) (No digital)

http://venturebeat.com/2015/11/12/october-2015-npd-halo-5-leads-gaming-to-805m-october/

$805,000,000 divided by 13,400,000 = $60

that 13.4mill halo5 NOT INCLUDING DIGITAL OR OUT OF USA SELLS

I dont need number just math and logic - now go cry and ask me for nomber again because you are in denial

@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

@casharmy: It's probably in the realm of 5 million sold, I don't see that as being some crazy figure, that's about what TMCC sold.

Also, don't do sales talk between two different platforms without factoring in user base size and attachment rates, excluding that information is disingenuous.

NO unless you have a link claiming other wise.

the latest and only link we have to any Halo 5 numbers as of April 30 2016

Total Units

North America:2.42m62.3%
+ Europe:1.08m27.9%
+ Japan:0.02m0.6%
+ Rest of the World:0.36m9.2%
= Global3.88m

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/82148/halo-5-guardians/

Seems about right and pretty good figures considering Gamestops announcement that Halo 5 sales were a disappointment at launch.

Is Halo 5 Really a Blockbuster? It's Hard to Tell

"...On Monday, the video game retail chain GameStop had a different take. It said the Halo 5 launch had been a disappointment...

GameStop dominates in-store sales of video games, so it’s odd that Microsoft would describe a game as a success at the same time that the chain called it a disappointment...

...The information Microsoft did put out suggests that Halo 5's launch wasn't as successful as the headline of its press release....

...GameStop isn't the only place that sells video games, of course,but it is the one that matters most and, as a result, is a pretty good bellwether for how any one game is doing.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-23/is-halo-5-really-a-blockbuster-it-s-hard-to-tell

Look what this silly alt(panda30) posted yesterday. Lems have gone completely bananas.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#352 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

@casharmy: It's probably in the realm of 5 million sold, I don't see that as being some crazy figure, that's about what TMCC sold.

Also, don't do sales talk between two different platforms without factoring in user base size and attachment rates, excluding that information is disingenuous.

Total Units

= Global3.88m

Seems about right and pretty good figures considering Gamestops announcement that Halo 5 sales were a disappointment at launch.

"...On Monday, the video game retail chain GameStop had a different take. It said the Halo 5 launch had been a disappointment...

GameStop dominates in-store sales of video games, so it’s odd that Microsoft would describe a game as a success at the same time that the chain called it a disappointment...

...The information Microsoft did put out suggests that Halo 5's launch wasn't as successful as the headline of its press release....

...GameStop isn't the only place that sells video games, of course,but it is the one that matters most and, as a result, is a pretty good bellwether for how any one game is doing.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-23/is-halo-5-really-a-blockbuster-it-s-hard-to-tell

*insert obligatory lol vgchartz comment*

Halo 5 released on the 27th of the month and charted #1 basically everywhere for the entire month....

Sounds like a disappointing launch alright, it only outsold everything and came out with 4 days left in the month...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

*insert obligatory lol vgchartz comment*

Halo 5 released on the 27th of the month and charted #1 basically everywhere for the entire month....

Sounds like a disappointing launch alright, it only outsold everything and came out with 4 days left in the month...

It was tracked for 5 days and sold 900+k in NPD This is Halo biggest territory by FAR,so you can guess it did like 500k outside US with luck.

Halo 3 sold 2.5 million units in 24 hours and the xbox 360 user base was smaller than the xbox one was when Halo 5 hit,there is no excuses Halo simply isn't what it use to be not sales wise or score wise either,it did good but not like other Halo and is in deed the slowest selling Halo in the main series.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 panda30
Member since 2016 • 941 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:
@panda30 said:

http://venturebeat.com/2015/11/12/october-2015-npd-halo-5-leads-gaming-to-805m-october/

I dont need number just math and logic - now go cry and ask me for nomber again because you are in denial

@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Total Units

= Global3.88m

Look what this silly alt(panda30) posted yesterday. Lems have gone completely bananas.

Vgcharts its phisical only gather from some sites

Gamestop dint sell halo5 because most sells for halo are digital

Xbox Wire

Halo 5: Guardians Smashes Record with Biggest Halo Launch in HistoryRead

Halo launch and fastest-selling Xbox One exclusive game to-dateRead

Official Halo site (343)

HALO 5 IS THE BEST SELLING HALO OF ALL TIME

NPD

October 2015 NPD: Halo 5 leads gaming to $805M month

GAME RANT

Halo 5: Guardians is the Biggest Halo Launch Ever

http://gamerant.com/halo-5-sales-launch-numbers/

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By Flyincloud1116

@panda30 said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@panda30 said:

@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Total Units

= Global3.88m

Vgcharts its phisical only gather from some sites

Gamestop dint sell halo5 because most sells for halo are digital

Xbox Wire

Halo 5: Guardians Smashes Record with Biggest Halo Launch in HistoryRead

Halo launch and fastest-selling Xbox One exclusive game to-dateRead

Official Halo site (343)

HALO 5 IS THE BEST SELLING HALO OF ALL TIME

NPD

October 2015 NPD: Halo 5 leads gaming to $805M month

GAME RANT

Halo 5: Guardians is the Biggest Halo Launch Ever

http://gamerant.com/halo-5-sales-launch-numbers/

This is what you said chief. Look at this shit. You are not to intelligent.

copy/paste

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By panda30

at the end of the day you can sit here and look up all the info you like but ORIGINAL SOURCE

Sony say UC4 did 2.7mill

Microsoft say BEST SELING HALO

if you cant trust one then cant trust the other and if you take out both the only sorse outside of Sony say uncharted about sold 300,000 only

so you pick 1 or the other ider way you lose HOWEVER you cant be unfair and say microsoft cant be trusted then say I trust Sony 2.7mill thats just fanboy wishful thinking

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 panda30

@flyincloud1116 said:
@panda30 said:

copy/paste

What? do you know math? cus unles you can correct me if am wrong then your the dumb one

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

Congrats to ND I'm enjoying this game.

@panda30: Holy shit 13.4mill halo5 NOT INCLUDING DIGITAL OR OUT OF USA SELLS. Your UC4 posts all make sense now.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 tormentos

@panda30 said:

at the end of the day you can sit here and look up all the info you like but ORIGINAL SOURCE

Sony say UC4 did 2.7mill

if you cant trust one then cant trust the other and if you take out both the only sorse outside of Sony say uncharted about sold 300,000 only

so you pick 1 or the other ider way you lose HOWEVER you cant be unfair and say microsoft cant be trusted then say I trust Sony 2.7mill thats just fanboy wishful thinking

I wonder which of the sad lemmings you really are,man the xbox one has really hurt lemmings this gen.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#360 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Uh oh....you know it's bad when they bring out VGChartz.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 panda30

@tormentos said:
@panda30 said:

Sony say UC4 did 2.7mill

I wonder which of the sad lemmings you really are,man the xbox one has really hurt lemmings this gen.

I am no animal am a gamer and I post facts you people post wishful thoughts nothing els

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 kvally

@panda30 said:
@tormentos said:
@panda30 said:

Sony say UC4 did 2.7mill

I am no animal am a gamer and I post facts you people post wishful thoughts nothing els

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 panda30

@kvally said:

lol a ps4 fan trying to prove me wrong did LMAOL jokes on you

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 kvally

@panda30 said:
@kvally said:

Oh you...you got me!

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 Flyincloud1116

@panda30 said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@panda30 said:

copy/paste

What? do you know math? cus unles you can correct me if am wrong then your the dumb one

So you are sticking to saying Halo 5 sold over 13,400,000 copies.

Doubling down on lack of brains I see.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@panda30 said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@panda30 said:

copy/paste

At least if you could read properly the source you cited

American consumers spent $805.9 million on new game-related software and hardware at retailers last month, according to industry-tracking firm The NPD Group.

That's the total spent for everything gaming related(games and consoles),not Halo 5 sales.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Total Units

= Global3.88m

Lems = Rekt

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#368 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20159 Posts

Is TigerSuperman back?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#369 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

wow so much crazy wrong info here. anyway 1st off congrats to Sony on uncharted for it's sales and ratings. I don't care much for the game but still there is no denying it's popularity and following.

With that said, we really don't have enough info to even get into this, but lets go off what we do know

1) Halo 5 1st week = 500+ million revenue (includes sales, bundles, and digital copies, and season pass/ micro-transactions) which means no way we can divide that number by anything to get an amount sold. But obviously it's quite a bit. 400 million was in it's first 24 hours

2) VG charts has halo 5 at 3.88 million sold retail, not including digital and bundle sales

3) VG charts has an estimate of 1.46 million retail in sales 1st week retail (not including bundles and digital) in October but that only accounts for 5 days, not a full week as days 6 and 7 were in November

4) VG chartz has no data on UC4 yet

5) Sony said (so should be a reliable number) 2.7 million copies sold for UC4 includes bundles and digital.

All in all both games have done really well and will most likely both top 5 million sold (halo is probably there already when you count digital and bundles but can't confirm) I'm sure both companies are happy with the success of their flagship games

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Halo 5 FLOPPED. Along with everything Xbone has released ever

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By Zero_epyon

@flyincloud1116 said:
@panda30 said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@panda30 said:

copy/paste

So you are sticking to saying Halo 5 sold over 13,400,000 copies.

Doubling down on lack of brains I see.

Were there even 13.4 million consoles in the US at the time? If so, are we really going to believe that all of those console owners bought Halo 5? Did we also forget that That number includes hardware sales?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 tormentos

@kvally said:
@panda30 said:

Oh you...you got me!

Blackace alt quoting NyaDC alt....Epic..

EvanTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 EvanTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 1550 Posts

Best system PS4 wins again @_@

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

best game ive played this gen. im on chapter 13 and ohh lala so intense.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@quadknight said:
@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Total Units

= Global3.88m

Lems = Rekt

Good God, the ownage is legendary.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#377 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Haha, decided to take a peak into this thread, didn't realize it was about Halo 5 lol.

Again, congrats to UC4 for its success, I'm happy for the real fans.

Now, onto some SW fun.....here's a factoid, Halo 5 made it to the Guinness Book of World records because of its highly successful launch, here is a quote from the news article:

"

Last week’s Halo 5: Live earned a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the most watched video game launch broadcast, setting a precedent with more than 330,000 unique streams on the evening of the broadcast. Additionally, content from the broadcast generated 5.5 million total views throughout the week. This resulted in a spike in digital sales of Halo 5: Guardians, leading to it becoming the best-selling digital game ever in the Xbox Store for an opening week"

http://news.xbox.com/2015/11/04/halo-5-guardians-biggest-halo-launch-in-history/

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44206 Posts

@Alucard_Prime:

Not to mention Halo 5 is the game that just keeps on giving.... literally, for free :P.

Hog Wild is Halo 5's sixth free expansion. The other ones were The Battle of Shadow and Light (November), Cartographer's Gift (December), Infinity's Armor (January), Hammer Storm (February), Ghosts of Meridian (April), and Memories of Reach (May).

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5s-next-free-expansion-out-now-heres-everythi/1100-6440338/

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50633 Posts

@Zero_epyon: That number includes all sales, not just x1 lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 Heil68

Outstanding sales! Finished game last night, what a game! Now to do some trophy hunting.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 Zero_epyon

@Heil68 said:

Outstanding sales! Finished game last night, what a game! Now to do some trophy hunting.

Try it on crushing, if you haven't. It's a different experience. Also look up the stage fright trophy. It's pretty funny.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@quadknight said:
@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:
@dynamitecop said:

Total Units

= Global3.88m

Lems = Rekt

Holy shit, lems DESTROYED

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

Did you actually read this part? On Monday, the video game retail chain GameStop had a different take. It said the Halo 5 launch had been a disappointment, naming it along with Star Wars: Battlefront and Assassin's Creed Syndicate as the splashy games that had fallen short of expectations so far this fall.

EA recently Jan 2016 confirmed Starwars Battlefront sold 12 million. Whos expectations 12 million sales is impressive it does matter if people bought the game elsewhere.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22402 Posts

Yawn.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Heil68 said:
@quadknight said:
@casharmy said:
@tormentos said:

Total Units

= Global3.88m

Lems = Rekt

Holy shit, lems DESTROYED

You have to love how vgchartz has suddenly become a reliable source of information when it suits a delusional cow agenda...

The hypocrisy being I've seen every one of you laughing at people for using vgchartz, pack of bumbling idiots...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By tormentos

@Alucard_Prime said:

Haha, decided to take a peak into this thread, didn't realize it was about Halo 5 lol.

Again, congrats to UC4 for its success, I'm happy for the real fans.

Now, onto some SW fun.....here's a factoid, Halo 5 made it to the Guinness Book of World records because of its highly successful launch, here is a quote from the news article:

"

Last week’s Halo 5: Live earned a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the most watched video game launch broadcast, setting a precedent with more than 330,000 unique streams on the evening of the broadcast. Additionally, content from the broadcast generated 5.5 million total views throughout the week. This resulted in a spike in digital sales of Halo 5: Guardians, leading to it becoming the best-selling digital game ever in the Xbox Store for an opening week"

http://news.xbox.com/2015/11/04/halo-5-guardians-biggest-halo-launch-in-history/

Oh for god sake MS sold 400 million Halo crap to retailers,included bundles,controllers,stickers,anything Halo related which they could group and try to pass it as fu**ing sold to people it was freaking pathetic it sold 900k+ copies on NPD didn't even break a million,considering US is the biggest by far market being generous they sold like 1.5 million or 1.4 in those 5 days,which is terrible compare to other Halo games like Halo 3 which sold 2.4 million units in 24 hours and MS didn't feel the need then to count bundles stickers controllers and ever halo related crap,and they didn't feel the need either to count what they sold to retailers.

The numbers of platforms were account here,even if you account every single xbox one sold on October 2015 as Halo premium bundle still would not come to 400 million even if we assumed that all copies of games as well were special edition version which cost $100 not even that way the math added up to 400 million it was debated here and proven MS over stuffed the channels with Halo shit which was unsold mostly.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RKK11O2/ref=twister_B00RKK4F9U?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

So true is this that Halo 5 special edition copies are being sold on amazon for $39.99 that is the $100 version for less than half the price MS stuffed the channels so bad on october with Halo crap that retailers are giving it away at rotten meat prices now,the normal version is even cheaper $35.

Never would you on mid 2008 find Halo 3 copies even less special editions being sold for less than half the price,hell Halo 3 charted on NPD until January 2008 i think,and on February it almost charted again it loss the 10 spot by like 5k.

Halo 5 didn't chart pass October that bad it was,oh and the xbox one had a bigger user base than the 360 when Halo 3 arrived on 360 to.

Any one who believe MS crap about 400 million is a fool,they sold that to retailers in other words shipped and retailers now are selling Halo 5 special edition for $39 dollars...

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#387 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@tormentos: Lol I can't believe you wrote all that for a simple 2 min quick post I did from work. Wow, didn't read, have a good one buddy.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 Heil68

@Zero_epyon said:
@Heil68 said:

Try it on crushing, if you haven't. It's a different experience. Also look up the stage fright trophy. It's pretty funny.

I think I will with infinite ammo and slowdown turned on :D

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 Zero_epyon

@Heil68 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@Heil68 said:

I think I will with infinite ammo and slowdown turned on :D

Yes. I did that. It's epic.