Uncharted 4 sells 2.7 million copies in first week, its over.

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Jereb31
Member since 2015 • 2025 Posts

@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

Lems and Hermits = Rekt.

LOL @ hermits using multiplats and games that released lastgen to compare to UC4. UC4 is the most successful exclusive released this gen, the butthurt is real. All these butthurt excuses from them only in this thread...

"But teh movie gamez!!1"

"But Diablo 3!!"

"But Overwatch!!1"

"But $500 million Halo5 revenuez!!!1"

So much salt over one game.

Not an exclusive but The Division did better as well.

http://blog.ubi.com/the-division-has-biggest-first-week-ever-for-new-game-franchise/

Oh wow, using multiplats, might as well stop all the bullshit and start posting GTAV sales. Dat desperation.

Why is using a multiplat as a comparison so taboo. These multiplats did sell better afterall.

Star Craft Legacy of the void looks like it sold more in the first week as well, that was an exclusive. Several games from last gen sold better in the first week also. All things considered, UC4 sold very well in it's first week. But it didn't break any records now did it.

Its idiotic because you're comparing sales of a game on one platform to a game that has released on mltiple platforms. The multiplatform will always win.

If you're too stupid to understand this then there's no hope for you.

So you already know that it's not popular enough to beat multiplats overall so you make a "rule" so that it looks better individually.

Further to that, you also make a rule that only games this generation count because you know that it can't compete with games from previous generations.

Also you aren't sure that Halo5 hasn't beaten it already so you dismiss it.

Yeah, who's salty again? Sounds like UC4 fans are with all this evidence and rules set up for it to win.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By panda30
Member since 2016 • 941 Posts

@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

Lems and Hermits = Rekt.

LOL @ hermits using multiplats and games that released lastgen to compare to UC4. UC4 is the most successful exclusive released this gen, the butthurt is real. All these butthurt excuses from them only in this thread...

"But teh movie gamez!!1"

"But Diablo 3!!"

"But Overwatch!!1"

http://blog.ubi.com/the-division-has-biggest-first-week-ever-for-new-game-franchise/

Oh wow, using multiplats, might as well stop all the bullshit and start posting GTAV sales. Dat desperation.

Why is using a multiplat as a comparison so taboo. These multiplats did sell better afterall.

Star Craft Legacy of the void looks like it sold more in the first week as well, that was an exclusive. Several games from last gen sold better in the first week also. All things considered, UC4 sold very well in it's first week. But it didn't break any records now did it.

It's idiotic because you're comparing sales of a game on one platform to a game that has released on multiple platforms. The multiplatform will always win.

No one said it broke records idiot, we're saying it's the most successful exclusive this gen, which it is. Stop crying and accept it.

but its not the most successful exclusive planty have sold more

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Jereb31
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

Lems and Hermits = Rekt.

"But teh movie gamez!!1"

"But Diablo 3!!"

"But Overwatch!!1"

It's idiotic because you're comparing sales of a game on one platform to a game that has released on multiple platforms. The multiplatform will always win.

No one said it broke records idiot, we're saying it's the most successful exclusive this gen, which it is. Stop crying and accept it.

Except for possibly legacy of the void and Halo 5 right. Just "accept it".

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

Its idiotic because you're comparing sales of a game on one platform to a game that has released on mltiple platforms. The multiplatform will always win.

So you already know that it's not popular enough to beat multiplats overall so you make a "rule" so that it looks better individually.

Further to that, you also make a rule that only games this generation count because you know that it can't compete with games from previous generations.

Also you aren't sure that Halo5 hasn't beaten it already so you dismiss it.

Yeah, who's salty again? Sounds like UC4 fans are with all this evidence and rules set up for it to win.

Wow, you're really an idiot.

What rules am I making up?

I called it the most successful exclusive this gen, which is a fact. Idiots like you are the ones trying to change the rules by using multiplats to discredit its sales. You're the one that's desperate.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By QuadKnight

@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

LOL, you're a clown.

GTFO NyaDC. Stop using your alt and start using your real account.

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Jereb31

@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

LOL, you're a clown.

Hahah I've graduated to a completely different person. Awesome.

So about Halo 5 and Legacy of the Void, are we just "accepting it" yet?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

Lems and Hermits = Rekt.

"But teh movie gamez!!1"

"But Diablo 3!!"

"But Overwatch!!1"

But not the most successful exclusive released right?

It was released less than a month ago.

Jesus.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By QuadKnight

@panda30 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:

List the plenty this gen that have sold more.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 QuadKnight

@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:

LOL, you're a clown.

It's gonna outsell Halo 5, that game flopped out of top 5 a week after it released.

You're probably one of the idiots that think it sold $500 million worth of copies, lmao!

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By panda30

@SolidTy said:
@panda30 said:
@ProtossRushX said:

That brings Uncharted 4's total tally to $162 million dollars in just under one week of sales. (Most blockbuster movies don't even make this kind of pocket change)

Is this generation's war finally over?

LMAOL

Halo 5 Reaches $400 Million ON THE FIRST WEEK

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-reaches-400-million-in-sales-to-become-bigg/1100-6431980/

You have to read the fine print when translating marketing and PR.

In your link (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-reaches-400-million-in-sales-to-become-bigg/1100-6431980/):

"The figure includes sales of games and hardware"

Examples:

As a fan, I felt I needed to catch 'em all.
As a fan, I felt I needed to catch 'em all.
Halo 5 Charging station for when Charging your controllers isn't enough!
Halo 5 Charging station for when Charging your controllers isn't enough!
Halo buds!
Halo buds!
Halo 5 headset so I can talk to people with Halo on my head.
Halo 5 headset so I can talk to people with Halo on my head.
Halo 5 Xbone looks great next to my regular Xbone!
Halo 5 Xbone looks great next to my regular Xbone!
Halo 5 Controllers for when I'm playing Call of Duty and I can look down and see Halo!
Halo 5 Controllers for when I'm playing Call of Duty and I can look down and see Halo!
 Major Nelson posted this Happy Holidays picture with his family, also seen here.
Major Nelson posted this Happy Holidays picture with his family, also seen here.

yes games and hardwere BUT YOU'RE MISSING 1 POINT ITS HALO 5 GAME SELLS FIGURE

MEANING what ever hardwere must includ the game

Microsoft has announced that Halo 5: Guardians generated more than

"The figure includes sales of games and hardware"

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Jereb31

@mr_huggles_dog said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

Lems and Hermits = Rekt.

"But teh movie gamez!!1"

"But Diablo 3!!"

"But Overwatch!!1"

But not the most successful exclusive released right?

It was released less than a month ago.

Jesus.

Yeah, I know. But it's not me making the claims. I'm trying to offer evidence to the contrary .

But now i'm being called names like "NyaDC". *wells up with tears* It just hurts so much you know.

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Jereb31

@quadknight said:
@panda30 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:

List the plenty this gen that have sold more.

I don't have plenty, but i have 2 possibles.

Halo 5

Legacy of the Void.

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Jereb31

@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:
@quadknight said:
@jereb31 said:

LOL, you're a clown.

It's gonna outsell Halo 5, that game flopped out of top 5 a week after it released.

You're probably one of the idiots that think it sold $500 million worth of copies, lmao!

No looks like it definitely didn't sell $500M in copies seeing as how hardware was in there apparently. But it looks like it would have outsold UC4 in sales in the first week. And that's what we are discussing right.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By panda30

LOL acording to NPD that number go up after 1 month in USA alone

http://venturebeat.com/2015/11/12/october-2015-npd-halo-5-leads-gaming-to-805m-october/

October 2015 NPD: Halo 5 leads gaming to $805M month

American consumers spent $805.9 million on new game-related software and hardware

even if the full $805mill was on halo5 consols its stil out sell uncharted4

ofcore ucarted4 its only been 1 week but still puts halo at 4mill after 1 mo even if it was all bundel w/ consol (witch you know its not the case )

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18811 Posts

@iandizion713: "Mario Kart 8 has a higher attachment rate, id find that more enticing. And if we can count 3DS, then Nintendo has fastest selling exclusives. Step up dat game Sony and Microsoft, yall losing to a small gaming company when yall be gigantic entertainment "

Yea it's easy to have a higher attached rate when a system lacks games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#217 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60720 Posts

@jereb31 said:
@zergforlife said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@phantomfire335 said:

Starcraft 2: LOTV Sold 1 million in a day. Diablo 3 sold about 3 million in its first day. Chill, the gen's not "over".

Yeah but diablo 3 came to all platforms , I don't think uncharted 4 is gonna be jumping around its not even on ps3. It's a true killer app like gaming used to be.

Legacy of the Void and Warlords probably have more sales than UC4. Both are exclusive. And there are probably countless games that have more total/overall sales than what UC4 will end up with in a few months, as PC sales are over time rather than front loaded.

Apparently tetris on mobiles have 400 million sales. Why the hell is that game so addictive!!

I almost bought that game again on PSN sale..I've bought it at least 5-6 times too. I held off this time :P

CVStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 CVStar
Member since 2016 • 178 Posts

I guess that is the best launch of this generation. I don't think MS even stated halo 5's numbers.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#220  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44642 Posts

**giggles** going back to playing Doom

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By panda30

@bereasonable said:
@cvstar said:

I guess that is the best launch of this generation. I don't think MS even stated halo 5's numbers.

Indeed. A lot of these clowns are comparing Halo 5 and other games' shipped numbers to Uncharted 4's sell-through numbers, which is an asinine comparison.

2.7 million sell-through first week is higher than Uncharted 3 and TLOU first week combined.

Really now?

Uncharted 3’ Sells 3.8 Million Copies On Day One

http://gamerant.com/uncharted-3-sales-records-mole-115608/

and it was the worst Uncharted game

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By panda30

@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:
@cvstar said:

Indeed. A lot of these clowns are comparing Halo 5 and other games' shipped numbers to Uncharted 4's sell-through numbers, which is an asinine comparison.

2.7 million sell-through first week is higher than Uncharted 3 and TLOU first week combined.

Really now?

3.8 million is the shipped figure to retailers. Sell-through figure was around 1.3 million FW.

Are you starting to see why Halo 5's "$400 million revenue" figure is not even a remotely close estimation of its sales to consumers? Microsoft overshipped everything Xbox-related to retailers that month. For all we know, Halo 5 might not even have sold 1 million FW to consumers, but since they shipped 7 million copies to retailers, Microsoft already made money off those 7 million.

‘Uncharted 3’ --->(("Sells"))<--- 3.8 Million

not ship

$400 ship c-mon now your being a idiot YOU DONT SHIP MONEY holy crap dude use your head

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#225 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@quadknight: an alt calling someone an idiot? Lol

Avatar image for cinematicgalore
CinematicGalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 CinematicGalore
Member since 2015 • 458 Posts

Whoopty doo, Gears 3 sold three milliion in its first week. Try harder, Unsharted.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 panda30

I just wanna say I am glad Uncharted is doing good its a good game and it deserves it but ps4 fans need to chill seriously this is nothing when it get to 10mill il say ok but for now its just adv sell number

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#230 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Panda is another dumb alt. Good grief.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By panda30

@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:

Really now?

3.8 million is the shipped figure to retailers. Sell-through figure was around 1.3 million FW.

Are you starting to see why Halo 5's "$400 million revenue" figure is not even a remotely close estimation of its sales to consumers? Microsoft overshipped everything Xbox-related to retailers that month. For all we know, Halo 5 might not even have sold 1 million FW to consumers, but since they shipped 7 million copies to retailers, Microsoft already made money off those 7 million.

not ship

$400 ship c-mon now your being a idiot YOU DONT SHIP MONEY holy crap dude use your head

"Sells" is used very liberally by companies shipping products to retailers.

3.8 million copies were indeed "sold" to retailers, but only 1.3 million were sold to consumers by the first week. Even NPD had Uncharted 3 at only 700k, and that included an entire month's worth of sales. You're suggesting that sales in the ROTW for that month was at least 3.1 million, which is highly doubtful. The ratio is too high in favor of ROTW.

And where did I say anything about shipping money?

ok then by that logic Uncharted4 ship 2.7mill only sold 800,000 ?

seriously if your gonna use that logic on uncharted 3 you must apply to uncharted 4 as well

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 panda30

@flyincloud1116 said:

Panda is another dumb alt. Good grief.

yes anione that dont worship Sony its an alt we are all Bill gates AI control to take over the world

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 panda30

@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:

not ship

3.8 million copies were indeed "sold" to retailers, but only 1.3 million were sold to consumers by the first week. Even NPD had Uncharted 3 at only 700k, and that included an entire month's worth of sales. You're suggesting that sales in the ROTW for that month was at least 3.1 million, which is highly doubtful. The ratio is too high in favor of ROTW.

No, because it was clearly stated that 2.7 million was the sell-through rate (Sold to consumers).

For all we know, Uncharted 4 could have shipped 9+ million units to retailers already.

prove? it say the same thing on both ( it sell)

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 panda30

@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:

No, because it was clearly stated that 2.7 million was the sell-through rate (Sold to consumers).

For all we know, Uncharted 4 could have shipped 9+ million units to retailers already.

The 2.7 million figure clearly says the figure is for sales to consumers, while the 3.8 million figure did not state that. From a PR perspective, it's understandable why SONY opted to use shipped figures for Uncharted 3. However, as Uncharted 4 has exceeded the sales of prior entries by a large margin, SONY feels comfortable stating sold-through figures.

Also, I have a feeling SONY shipped nearly 10 million units to retailers already, so if they used shipped figures as sales, people would call them out on their BS.

you give no prove and it actualy say

2.7M copies in launch week

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/23/11744942/uncharted-4-sales-ps4-first-week-record

same on sony site

2.7 million copies in its first week

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/05/23/uncharted-4-sold-more-than-2-7-million-copies-in-its-first-week/

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Jereb31

@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:

The 2.7 million figure clearly says the figure is for sales to consumers, while the 3.8 million figure did not state that. From a PR perspective, it's understandable why SONY opted to use shipped figures for Uncharted 3. However, as Uncharted 4 has exceeded the sales of prior entries by a large margin, SONY feels comfortable stating sold-through figures.

Also, I have a feeling SONY shipped nearly 10 million units to retailers already, so if they used shipped figures as sales, people would call them out on their BS.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/23/11744942/uncharted-4-sales-ps4-first-week-record

same on sony site

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/05/23/uncharted-4-sold-more-than-2-7-million-copies-in-its-first-week/

He is referring to this in your second link.

"* Includes worldwide sell-through data for both Blu-ray disc sell-thru quantities and digital sales as of 16th May 2016."

I'm pretty sure he is correct, that the actual units sold, not shipped is 2.7M.

CVStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By CVStar
Member since 2016 • 178 Posts

@cinematicgalore said:

Whoopty doo, Gears 3 sold three milliion in its first week. Try harder, Unsharted.

Uhh, xbox 360 had over 55 million units and Gears 3 did 3 million first week. PS4 is at 40 million and Uncharted 4 sold 2.7 first week.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By panda30

@jereb31 said:
@panda30 said:
@bereasonable said:
@panda30 said:

same on sony site

He is referring to this in your second link.

"* Includes worldwide sell-through data for both Blu-ray disc sell-thru quantities and digital sales as of 16th May 2016."

I'm pretty sure he is correct, that the actual units sold, not shipped is 2.7M.

I never say it was not HOWEVER he say uc3 was ship but uc4 dont say to consumer nider

("* Includes worldwide sell-through data for both Blu-ray disc sell-thru quantities and digital sales as of 16th May 2016.")

this can easily mean to the store anyways it dont matter at the end of the day I can list 100 games that surpas 2.7 on day 1 including halo3 5mill back when xbox had 35mill consols and later 20 mill halo3 sold

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#241  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61524 Posts

@quadknight: Yep, salt. With a system that I own, and is my most used console this gen... As well as one of my favourite franchises.

Please, stop quoting people and trying to spin their comments to suit your lame agenda. It's sad.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#242 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Yup is sold well, but no where close to any record or anything like that, except on the PS4. There are other games that have sold more then 2.7 million in it's first week. in other generations and exclusively. UC4 is a great game, so it's expected to sell well, especially when there are over 40 million PS4's sold.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@quadknight: Yep, salt. With a system that I own, and is my most used console this gen... As well as one of my favourite franchises.

Please, stop quoting people and trying to spin their comments to suit your lame agenda. It's sad.

The point is you are actually a well known herm who has been nothing but hostile to the PS4 doing so well this generation. This console is taking the world by storm and it bugs you. Anything that threatens PC getting great exclusives away not on PC has blinded you with rage. The PS4 is the next PS2 Imo. Last gen japan europe everyone loved 360, the ps3 did not dominate. PS4 is doing what the PS2 did and exceeding and it scares PC owners. Back when the ps2 was out i was playing crap tons more on my ps2 then my PC and that scares herms at the end of the day. Were already seeing slop ports like Arkham Knight being broken on PC and if the ps4 continues to do well People might skip out on PC like we're seeing some games. This hurts you and your expensive pc and graphics card. That is just a fact even if you own both it makes your PC less useful if the ps4 continues to dominate multiplats like Arkham Knight. That's just how it is you need to stop just stop.

errpac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By errpac
Member since 2014 • 49 Posts

@panda30: Microsoft plays with their numbers to fool their uneducated fans. They will say it's had the highest global engagement and their fans will run with it in pride though they don't know what it means.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#245 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

It took an exclusive to do gang busters for you to say it's over?? Ps4 is outselling Xbone 2 to 1. Been over for awhile. Doesn't mean the Xbone isn't selling well tho, just not as well as ps4

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

It's BEEN over.

I wish you'd leave PC out of it though.. it's not a competitor platform.

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Douevenlift_bro

@foxhound_fox said:
@quadknight said:

Well, good thing UC4 isn't only relying on sales, eh....

Looks like it not only sells really well, a lot of people love it too judging by its stellar reviews. I fail to see your argument.

Sales and "critic" reviews are not indicators of quality. Just the opinions of individuals.

If we are going by those, then something like Mario Kart 8 (7.5 million copies to date on an install base of 12.8 million) or Super Mario 3D World (also a 93 on weighted-opinions.com) is this gen's winner.

Just because Sony finally released the most-anticipated game of all time doesn't mean they've won anything.

Man shut up. Moving the goal posts with your saltiness. Will it hurt to just say congrats??

First, its not a victory cuz PS4 hasn't outsold PS2.. yet. But its selling faster though?

Now neither sales NOR reviews indicate quality. What does, your ass?

Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Douevenlift_bro

Man, I haven't seen the level of embarrassing drivel Foxhound spewed in this thread in a LONG time.

If Halo 5 had record breaking numbers and I happened to care enough to post in the thread, I'd say CONGRATS. Move on

This guy is saying sales nor critical acclaim matter, moving goal posts with more vigor and agility than a gymnast. You'd think he lost money on UC4 winning in all regards lol

Damn. So sad

Jereb31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Jereb31

@ProtossRushX said:
@lundy86_4 said:

The point is you are actually a well known herm who has been nothing but hostile to the PS4 doing so well this generation. This console is taking the world by storm and it bugs you. Anything that threatens PC getting great exclusives away not on PC has blinded you with rage. The PS4 is the next PS2 Imo. Last gen japan europe everyone loved 360, the ps3 did not dominate. PS4 is doing what the PS2 did and exceeding and it scares PC owners. Back when the ps2 was out i was playing crap tons more on my ps2 then my PC and that scares herms at the end of the day. Were already seeing slop ports like Arkham Knight being broken on PC and if the ps4 continues to do well People might skip out on PC like we're seeing some games. This hurts you and your expensive pc and graphics card. That is just a fact even if you own both it makes your PC less useful if the ps4 continues to dominate multiplats like Arkham Knight. That's just how it is you need to stop just stop.

I think you have that the wrong way around. Even if the PS4 "turned into the next PS2" the pc outsold and outperformed the PS2 so it's not really a concern.

I think people just take this stuff to personally.

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#250 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

Pokemon X/Y, 4 million in 2 days.