Trials Fusion Day One Patch - Increases res on X1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Notice the day one patch improves the frame-rate on the PS4. An indie game should run fine at 1080p on the mighty PS4.

Both games are getting a patch fact is the PS4 version fixed the problem,so is 1080p 60FPS the xbox one version is 900p 60 FPS,still a disparity.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

I'll go gangster on you!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

Let me add something here a new track came out in Forza 5 Long Beach and it's the best looking graphics on either console best looking car game to date and this track has the best lighting and shadowing for any racer currently and is again best graphics on either system. Oh by the way it's 1080p 60fps.

If you would like I can upload you a video directly to youtube yes Xbox can do that or I'll stream it for you on twitch at 720p best res and archive it for you also to view again and again yes I Xbox can do this LMAO!!!

Please, tell me more. It is so very interesting

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@lostrib said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

Someone give me a list of mod users names to call out in here so I can ask them if I'm going to get banned so that Rocky_Denace can have his closure :P

I don't want you banned at all in fact I think it's lame for people to get banned everyone has an opinion so I could honestly care less but what I do care about is when someone f*cks with me then I'll go gangster on them and call them out for what they really are.

Lol, are you serious?

trust me he is.

Stopped reading did you say something?

You must have e-heard me because you replied. Derp.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@applefan1991@Wasdie@AdobeArtist only ones I could think of off the top of my head. Tagged moderators @rocky_denace would like a judicial about the banning of me. lol

Please oblige him as I fear for his sanity and health.

Wow you truly are an idiot does your mom bring you ham sandwiches in the basement? You do realize I only have been coming at you because you said in multiple threads that you wanted me to be banned so I called you out for the fake BS you are.

1 topic. As a joke because you type like the nonsensical @me3x12 I hope the moderators delve into your post history for some laughs too.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@applefan1991@Wasdie@AdobeArtist only ones I could think of off the top of my head. Tagged moderators @rocky_denace would like a judicial about the banning of me. lol

Wow you truly are an idiot does your mom bring you ham sandwiches in the basement? You do realize I only have been coming at you because you said in multiple threads that you wanted me to be banned so I called you out for the fake BS you are.

1 topic. As a joke because you type like the nonsensical @me3x12 I hope the moderators delve into your post history for some laughs too.

wow you are on this sight way to much lol go outside it's sunny try to learn to play with kids your own age

*site

I think you oughta spend more time in school than on gamespot, kiddo.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

wow you are on this sight way to much lol go outside it's sunny try to learn to play with kids your own age

*site

I think you oughta spend more time in school than on gamespot, kiddo.

lol I don't even bother to be a grammar Nazi on here. I do know the correct spelling though lol but when I'm putting little effort into even entertaining a conversation with you I'm barely paying attention.

so much attention you're replying to me in multiple threads LOL. I'm flattered mate. ;).

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

@rocky_denace@misterpmedia Alright guys. I think this has gone far enough. Please get this back on topic.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By misterpmedia
@applefan1991 said:

@rocky_denace@misterpmedia Alright guys. I think this has gone far enough. Please get this back on topic.

I'm fine with that but I feel Rocky may take some convincing :P You're welcome to read the entire thread to see how this progressed lol.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lostrib

So the update just went from 800p to 900p...*facepalm*

This isn't even a graphically intensive game

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

@misterpmedia said:
@applefan1991 said:

I'm fine with that but I feel Rocky may take some convincing :P You're welcome to read the entire thread to see how this progressed lol.

Trust me. This reply isn't the only thing I'm working on in this thread atm.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@xhawk27 said:

PS4 having frame-rate issues. Interesting.

Maybe 1080p is too much for it. lol

Well look at Thief...

I really don't get why the developers can't get it on 1080p, must be lazy developers, or Ubisoft being cheap...

Yep they were lazy last gen. Wasn't dumb cell or anything. Same this gen. Lazy lazy lazy. Not dumb esram. Nope nothing to see here. Did I say developers were lazy yet?

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Looks like the devs are either rushed to release it unoptimised on both systems, or they are just lazy.

It seems increasing popular these days on both PC and consoles to get games with blatant bugs in them that are fixed at least partially with day one/week one patches, It's like they say **** it release the game and patch it later knowing full well it is not acceptable.
Just recently Age of Wonders III on PC, you get frame drops when selecting units, also if you play a battle for more than 4 turns is starts turning into a slideshow, by turn 10 it's almost unplayable. Don't even get me started on Batman game on PC... first boss fight the screen turns black and/or the boss turns partially invisible, yeah totally not noticeable that one.

**** it release it anyway...

Microsoft seem to be doing it with their hardware too ^^.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

how is this game not 1080p on the xbox one? seriously? that's just pathetic.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Hahaha, 800p to 900p. You could feel that brief glimmer of hope lemmings had when they thought it would be from 900p instead.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Hahaha, 800p to 900p. You could feel that brief glimmer of hope lemmings had when they thought it would be from 900p instead.

Yeah the title is misleading. I thought it was going to be getting a boast to 1080p. You guys are very mean. :(

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

@xhawk27 said:

Well look at Thief...

I really don't get why the developers can't get it on 1080p, must be lazy developers, or Ubisoft being cheap...

No, Sony paid them to gimp the Xbone version.

That wouldn't surprise me! They just didn't have the time probably, make it work for all platforms, the remaining time optimize, but if you don't really care, then you won't try to get it to 1080p.

I knew it wouldn't surprise you we all know Sony is rolling money right now. They can easily pay off developers to gimp multiplats. They are being ruthless this gen.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@stationplay_4 said:

Well pathetic and Xbox one seems to go hand in hand this gen, lol.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

@xhawk27 said:

Well look at Thief...

No, Sony paid them to gimp the Xbone version.

That wouldn't surprise me! They just didn't have the time probably, make it work for all platforms, the remaining time optimize, but if you don't really care, then you won't try to get it to 1080p.

I knew it wouldn't surprise you we all know Sony is rolling money right now. They can easily pay off developers to gimp multiplats. They are being ruthless this gen.

I was being sarcastic, I don't really think they would do that, mostly because they don't have the money for it because they are poor, while Microsoft is one of the only 3 companies in the US with a triple-A rating.

you don't have to think it's happening. It is happening. Sony going for the jugular with their payoffs.

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78  Edited By jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

@lostrib said:

@rocky_denace said:

@spitfire-six said:

@rocky_denace said:

I want to bring something to everyone's attention. Listen here people one of the main reasons we see more games at 1080p on PS4 is because Sony is insisting to developers to make the game at 1080p Sony is being really persistent with this. As for Xbox MS has not put any pressure on developers to do theirs they let the developers do as they choose. This is why games including Trials is having frame rate issues on PS4 and this has happened with other games. Just because PS4 is at 1080p it's been a fact thus far some of these games have sketchy frame rates on PS4 but it's Sony insisting to make the PS4 version at 1080p no matter what where MS again has put no pressure on developers to do so,

Not being a dick do you have a source? i would like to read that article.

Well it's pretty well known that MS has not put any pressure on developers to reach 1080p they have said openly since day one that it's up to the developers. As for PS4 several developers have made mention that Sony has been a bit more stratingant about 1080p and has applied pressure to developers urging them to hit 1080p and this is pretty likely that even more games have been 1080p on PS4 it's likely why we have see some of the 1080p games on PS4 have spotting frame rates. I'll try to fine some of the links about developers saying this of Sony being more persistent about 1080p and I'll post them.

So that's a no

lmao

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By lostrib

@rocky_denace: dat damage control. 1080p>900p

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Just poor not being able to run this at 1080P.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

First of all there is no distinguishable difference between 900p and 1080p especially being up scaled to 1080p anyway. You would literally have to use a magnifying glass an inch from your TV to try and find something. So if Xbox One is 900p all gen with a steady frame rate I'll take that all day over 1080p with a shoddy frame rate like some of the PS4 1080p games have been. And again if your even looking for a difference between 900p and 1080p I suggest you spend your time trying to get laid rather then playing video games.

The more you moan about it the more it seems like damage control lol. Plus with PS4 having almost the opposite of what you would think in regards to frame rate issues, this being frames per second going above 60 in some cases, I doubt it will be an issue. PS4 will have resolution and frame rate on lock while xbone suffers in both due to bottlenecks.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

It seems standard now that X1's resolution with each game will be less than the PS4's version.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Sollet said:

@stationplay_4 said:

Well pathetic and Xbox one seems to go hand in hand this gen, lol.

Nailed it.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#85  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Frame-rate issues on the PS4 version unless you get the Online patch. I guess the PS4 struggles to get a steady frame-rate at 1080p. lol

You should read the thread. The Xbox One gets ... 0 fps in this game at 1080p resolution.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

This is a funny thread to read through. I don't know what is worse MisterP ignoring the patch for the PauperStation4 or that Rocky is melting down. Both are entertaining though.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Dire_Weasel

@rocky_denace said:

First of all there is no distinguishable difference between 900p and 1080p especially being up scaled to 1080p anyway. You would literally have to use a magnifying glass an inch from your TV to try and find something. So if Xbox One is 900p all gen with a steady frame rate I'll take that all day over 1080p with a shoddy frame rate like some of the PS4 1080p games have been. And again if your even looking for a difference between 900p and 1080p I suggest you spend your time trying to get laid rather then playing video games.

I'll just assume that this is another fakeboy account, but it's not a terribly convincing one.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

This is a funny thread to read through. I don't know what is worse MisterP ignoring the patch for the PauperStation4 or that Rocky is melting down. Both are entertaining though.

I aim to please at 60fps in native 1080p.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@misterpmedia: I'll still be getting the XB1 version since I own the first 2 games on Xbox 360. It'll be 1080p when it hits my HDTV, so it won't look much different in the end. The game will play exactly the same, which is the important part. All these games that were started on the older SDK without any DX12 will still have the weak resolution. Games using the new SDK with DX12 will all be 1080p native in the end. Greatness is coming.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

LOL 800p to 900p? Xbone strikes again. Meanwhile PS4 version is going above 60fps at 1080p and needs patch to reduce framerate. Xbone is a weak POS.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 misterpmedia

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia: I'll still be getting the XB1 version since I own the first 2 games on Xbox 360. It'll be 1080p when it hits my HDTV, so it won't look much different in the end. The game will play exactly the same, which is the important part. All these games that were started on the older SDK without any DX12 will still have the weak resolution. Games using the new SDK with DX12 will all be 1080p native in the end. Greatness is coming.

you do this to humour me now. I like it.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@rocky_denace: wonder who you are ? you sound verry mad calm down take of the presure

don't do gansta on me i'm scurred

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

Upscaling actually makes the difference larger than it would be, we've seen how shitty it is on the xbone.

Lol, we have a master debater here fella's

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@rocky_denace said:

Upscaling actually makes the difference larger than it would be, we've seen how shitty it is on the xbone.

Lol, we have a master debater here fella's

No I don't think you have and doubt you even have an X1. The only complaint anyone had from the X1 scaler was some people thought it had crushed blacks but gave a shaper image. This is a design choice by MS and was the same on 360. I for one agree with it but some didn't so after a lot of debate MS adjusted the scaler settings in the X1 scaler chip a short time ago and it now gives a softer image with no crushed blacks.

It was a design choice to provide terrible image quality? I tend to remember consistent complaints of it providing an end image that was too sharp, not unlike turning the sharpness and contrast up on your T.V to ludicrous levels as well.

Sounds legit.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lostrib

@rocky_denace said:

This is exactly what I've been saying the X1 has a really good scaler chip in it it's better then the PS4 chip so if a game is 900p who cares it looks nearly identical to a native 1080p game on PS4. Also yes the PS4 has had issue with frame rates because they have not been able to lock it at 60fps in some games on PS4 so the frame rate fluxuates and in some cases badly for example Tomb Raider can jump from mid 30's to mid 50's and back and forth

It's also not true that all games will be lower res on X1 games like the new Wolfinstein and The Crew will both be 1080p on X1 and PS4. Sony has been much more persistent with developers insisting to try and make the game 1080p for PS4 even when it suffers from frame drops. MS has not put this pressure on developers.

We are still waiting the new SDK kits for X1 and developers like the developer that does Sniper Elite 3 has already said with the new SDK kits on X1 1080p should be much easier and this is before we even see the huge performance boost from DX12. People should really stop worrying about 1080p on X1 it's going to be fine. What people should be worrying more about is Sony closing studios dropping IP's and management jumping ship. Because as it stands now X1 has more game and exclusives not only already out but also in the pipeline so what good is your 1080p when your playing less games and exclusives?

you know what looks exactly like 1080p?

1080p

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

no worries, DX12 patch will render the X1 version to 1800p/60fps.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Dire_Weasel

@lostrib said:

you know what looks exactly like 1080p?

1080p

10/10.