Trials Fusion Day One Patch - Increases res on X1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia: I'll still be getting the XB1 version since I own the first 2 games on Xbox 360. It'll be 1080p when it hits my HDTV, so it won't look much different in the end. The game will play exactly the same, which is the important part. All these games that were started on the older SDK without any DX12 will still have the weak resolution. Games using the new SDK with DX12 will all be 1080p native in the end. Greatness is coming.

you do this to humour me now. I like it.

The facts are funny to you, I know. lol!! Meantime games using the new SDK are all 1080P native. lol!! That's not even with full DX12 enabled. You humor me too. I love looking down on trolls and laughing.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#103  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

Guys I don't think we should be making fun of the Xbone for this. It's a graphically demanding game after all.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia: I'll still be getting the XB1 version since I own the first 2 games on Xbox 360. It'll be 1080p when it hits my HDTV, so it won't look much different in the end. The game will play exactly the same, which is the important part. All these games that were started on the older SDK without any DX12 will still have the weak resolution. Games using the new SDK with DX12 will all be 1080p native in the end. Greatness is coming.

you do this to humour me now. I like it.

The facts are funny to you, I know. lol!! Meantime games using the new SDK are all 1080P native. lol!! That's not even with full DX12 enabled. You humor me too. I love looking down on trolls and laughing.

mmmm gonna need some of that source you got going. Lucky for me I'm not a troll. ;). I'll gaze down with you, Faux-Insider.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@misterpmedia said:

In an email from Ubisoft’s PR containing our review code for the game, we have officially received details on how Trials Fusion will look on each platform. As their first game to release on multiple platforms at launch, it seems that RedLynx has successfully mastered the art of multiplatform development. As expected, the PS4 and PC versions of the game will be running at 1080p while the Xbox One version will run at 900p after the game’s day one patch. On the other hand, the Xbox 360 version of Trials Fusion will run in native 600p, “like all leading games on the platform”, with each version of the game running at a constant 60 frames-per-second.

Additionally, the game’s day one patch has been detailed, which will increase the resolution of the Xbox One version from 800p to 900p, and will improve the frame-rate of the PS4 version. Other fixes will deal with track central issues, leaderboard issues, and replays not being in sync. The game will release physically and digitally on Xbox One, PS4, and Xbox 360 on April 16th, with the PC version coming later on the 24th

soss

Dat weaksauce Bonaire POS - what a huge bottleneck.

X1's Bonaire is like a down clock R7-260 has 12 CU (768 stream processor) with 68 GB/s DDR3 + 204 GB/s ESRAM memory design.

PC's R7-260 has 1Ghz clock-speed (yields 1.536 TFLOPS) with 96 GB/s GDDR5.

Prototype 7850 has 12 CU(768 stream processor) and 860Mhz (yield 1.32TFLOPS) with 153.6 GB/s GDDR5. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/768-shader-pitcairn-review,3196.html The prototype 7850's 12 CU GCN is the fastest 1.32 TFLOPS GCN example since it doesn't have X1's gimped memory design.

Depending on X1''s ESRAM usage, it's GCN solution ranges from 7770 level to near prototype 7850 level. The big bottleneck is X1's memory design.

PS; All memory bandwidth numbers are peak numbers i.e. effective memory bandwidth is lower than the peak numbers.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Xbone joke console confirmed.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Only joke is Sony closing studios and loosing IP's meanwhile X1 has more games more and better exclusives currently and on the way so who's the real joke?

you

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 lostrib

@rocky_denace said:

@lostrib said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Only joke is Sony closing studios and loosing IP's meanwhile X1 has more games more and better exclusives currently and on the way so who's the real joke?

you

We I can see you can not at least rebuttal what I said so I win

Lol, what?

learn2english plox

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

eh? One. Factually, wrong. Your fanboy biased opinion typed out furiously.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

PS4 is the version to own. Not surprising.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50496 Posts

Lol, I LOVE the title. Gives lems false hope, and I know you did it on purpose!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Chutebox

@xhawk27 said:

Frame-rate issues on the PS4 version unless you get the Online patch. I guess the PS4 struggles to get a steady frame-rate at 1080p. lol

Improving frame rate does not mean there are frame rate issues.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

@Chutebox said:

No shit he's a fakeboy biased Sony fanboy who does this to do nothing more then start flame wars but does the thread title like this to fly under the radar of mods so he don't get banned. He's a total chump.

You don't get banned for being a fan boy, discussing the graphical insecurities of the Xbone. It's System Wars after all.

Personal attacks on the other hand.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Chutebox

@rocky_denace said:

@Chutebox said:

No shit he's a fakeboy biased Sony fanboy who does this to do nothing more then start flame wars but does the thread title like this to fly under the radar of mods so he don't get banned. He's a total chump.

No, he's fine. No reason he should be banned. Not sure why you're so upset over this.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

No it is not factually wrong and I can post and own the shit out of you if you would like. The X1 not only has more exclusives out currently the X1 has more in the pipeline so don't try and deny facts.

You said it has more games. It doesn't, simple google search away. Sorry buddy, that's stone cold facts. PS4 also has more coming out for it this year. You can't deny this.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 misterpmedia

@Chutebox said:

@rocky_denace said:

@Chutebox said:

No, he's fine. No reason he should be banned. Not sure why you're so upset over this.

lmfao he gets so mad because of me, his comments speak volumes, petty name calling and cheap internet keyboard warrior threats. He is himself the reason I'm not getting banned. I wonder how that makes him feel. xD

brb; flying under the radar. This has been Den Mother post.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

No it is not factually wrong and I can post and own the shit out of you if you would like. The X1 not only has more exclusives out currently the X1 has more in the pipeline so don't try and deny facts.

Get help.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Oh snap, the PS4 has no exclusive games!

It does run mulitplats at a higher resolution though!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@rocky_denace: Moving the goal posts much? He's right you're wrong, PS4 has more games being released.

Also Project Spark has a PC release and Titanfall is on two other systems. If you're going to try and switch the argument at least keep to it in the rest of your post.

Got a link for the Forza Horizon reveal?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

You said it has more games. It doesn't, simple google search away. Sorry buddy, that's stone cold facts. PS4 also has more coming out for it this year. You can't deny this.

Your fanboy denial in you is so strong even in the face of FACTS!!! Sure go ahead and try to spin this some more but the bottom line is YOU'RE WRONG and I'M RIGHT!!!

Exclusives

Xbox One

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Xbox-One-Has-More-than-200-Developers-Working-with-the-ID-Xbox-Program-429776.shtml

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Max The Course of Brotherhood.

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

No, you said it had more games. It doesn't. This is the third comment explaining how you're wrong. Here comes your ownage for tonight.:

There are currently 213 games on this list (15 of which have been confirmed as free-to-play).

Exclusive = 26 (1 of these are free-to-play)
Sony Exclusive = 18
Console exclusive and/or timed = 56 (7 of these are free-to-play)
Multiplatform = 113 (1 of these is free-to-play)
Playable = 63 available to purchase (10 of these are exclusive to PS4)
Rocky_Denace getting...

There are currently 152 games on this list.

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Console exclusive or timed = 10/3
Multiplatform = 108
Playable = 38 available to purchase (9 of these are exclusive to Xbox One)
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.
Rocky_Denace, owned for the night.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 lostrib

@rocky_denace said:

@hoosier7 said:

@rocky_denace: Moving the goal posts much? He's right you're wrong, PS4 has more games being released.

Also Project Spark has a PC release and Titanfall is on two other systems. If you're going to try and switch the argument at least keep to it in the rest of your post.

You can say this all you want but the FACT is you can not post proof of it where as I can AND DID!!!

you only posted exclusives...

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@hoosier7 said:

You can say this all you want but the FACT is you can not post proof of it where as I can AND DID!!!

I just posted facts. You're ruined. Goodnight, sweet prince.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Your fanboy denial in you is so strong even in the face of FACTS!!! Sure go ahead and try to spin this some more but the bottom line is YOU'RE WRONG and I'M RIGHT!!!

Exclusives

Xbox One

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Xbox-One-Has-More-than-200-Developers-Working-with-the-ID-Xbox-Program-429776.shtml

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

No, you said it had more games. It doesn't. This is the third comment explaining how you're wrong. Here comes your ownage for tonight.:

There are currently 213 games on this list (15 of which have been confirmed as free-to-play).

Sony Exclusive = 18
Rocky_Denace getting...

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Multiplatform = 108
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.

LOL sorry buddy this don't fly and you know it nice try but you can't even put names of games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_gamesHeck if you want to play this game I can say hey Xbox One has 200 exclusives coming but don't know the names yet LOL sorry buddy try again.

LOL and another thing it's not only sad but hilarious watching Sony Ponies all the sudden acting as if Indie games are great and they love nothing but Indies on PS4 LOL Indiestation 4 because Sony's broke ass can't afford to make new exclusive games and they are loosing IP's LOL so funny how Cows praising PS4 Indies LOL get real Sony Ponies.

Meanwhile MS has many more first party AAA caliber exclusive already out on X1 and more slated in the future. So again go ahead Sony Ponies keep telling us how you love Indies now LMFAO!!!

stopped reading there because I posted cold hard facts that PS4 has more games, even more coming this year to expand the ever growing library. It almost looks like there's twice as much option and games to choose from too. Nothing you can say can spin this. You're done.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@rocky_denace: There's a link with all the names in the post you quoted by misterpmedia....

Serious question, are you 13?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By lostrib

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

stopped reading there because I posted cold hard facts that PS4 has more games, even more coming this year to expand the ever growing library. It almost looks like there's twice as much option and games to choose from too. Nothing you can say can spin this. You're done.

You know you read what I posted and you have not posted any facts all you have done is confirmed again that PS4 is a laughable indiestation 4 and it's LMFAO funny how Sony Ponies proclaim they are indie gamers now LOL you know it's true so go cry yourself to bed now. Meanwhile on Xbox One we are playing CURRENTLY many more first party exclusives oh and by the way the only AAA game Forza 5 and oh by the way YES Xbox One does have more first party exclusives currently and more first party exclusives in the pipeline.

So run along little kid enjoy your indiestation 4 with Sony loosing IP's left and right.

Does it get tiring to have to keep moving those goal posts?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Exclusives

Xbox One

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

Sony Exclusive = 18
Rocky_Denace getting...

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Multiplatform = 108
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.

LOL sorry buddy this don't fly and you know it nice try but you can't even put names of games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_gamesHeck if you want to play this game I can say hey Xbox One has 200 exclusives coming but don't know the names yet LOL sorry buddy try again.

LOL and another thing it's not only sad but hilarious watching Sony Ponies all the sudden acting as if Indie games are great and they love nothing but Indies on PS4 LOL Indiestation 4 because Sony's broke ass can't afford to make new exclusive games and they are loosing IP's LOL so funny how Cows praising PS4 Indies LOL get real Sony Ponies.

Meanwhile MS has many more first party AAA caliber exclusive already out on X1 and more slated in the future. So again go ahead Sony Ponies keep telling us how you love Indies now LMFAO!!!

You know you read what I posted and you have not posted any facts all you have done is confirmed again that PS4 is a laughable indiestation 4 and it's LMFAO funny how Sony Ponies proclaim they are indie gamers now LOL you know it's true so go cry yourself to bed now. Meanwhile on Xbox One we are playing CURRENTLY many more first party exclusives oh and by the way the only AAA game Forza 5 and oh by the way YES Xbox One does have more first party exclusives currently and more first party exclusives in the pipeline.

So run along little kid enjoy your indiestation 4 with Sony loosing IP's left and right.

are you still whining about something? I'm not gonna bother reading, just gonna abuse ctrl v and cement ownage into every reply:

xbone:

PS4:
There are currently 213 games on this list.

Bolded the bits that are important. It's a shame Gamespot doesn't enforce some sort of pop up feature for comment editing to aid the younger user like yourself that's challenged by simple comprehension.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Exclusives

Xbox One

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

Sony Exclusive = 18
Rocky_Denace getting...

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Multiplatform = 108
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.

are you still whining about something? I'm not gonna bother reading, just gonna abuse ctrl v and cement ownage into every reply:

xbone:

PS4:

Bolded the bits that are important. It's a shame Gamespot doesn't enforce some sort of pop up feature for comment editing to aid the younger user like yourself that's challenged by simple comprehension.

It's so funny watching you so butthurt about your indiestation 4 so you have fun playing indiestation 4 with a lot of games made by some 40yr old fat guys making indie games in their basement waiting for mommy to bring them ham sandwiches meanwhile I'll be playing CURRENTLY more exclusives and currently AAA exclusive and more first party big budget exclusives and you will be playing laughable indie games CLASSIC have fun with those indie games Sony Ponies I'll mail you a box of tissues for the more in coming lost IP's Sony will surly be having also because they are so broke LOL

xbone:

PS4:

Face it you were wrong, admit it and move on. I can keep going with this, I'm watching a backlog of Black Sails.

IamAdorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By IamAdorable
Member since 2013 • 407 Posts

The first two games are amazing. I'm very excited for this. The tricking mechanic looks interesting.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Damn @rocky_denace got owned badly like all filthy lemmings are on a daily basis.

Go home kid, you've been utterly destroyed.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Exclusives

Xbox One

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

Sony Exclusive = 18
Rocky_Denace getting...

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Multiplatform = 108
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.

xbone:

PS4:

It's so funny watching you so butthurt about your indiestation 4 so you have fun playing indiestation 4 with a lot of games made by some 40yr old fat guys making indie games in their basement waiting for mommy to bring them ham sandwiches meanwhile I'll be playing CURRENTLY more exclusives and currently AAA exclusive and more first party big budget exclusives and you will be playing laughable indie games CLASSIC have fun with those indie games Sony Ponies I'll mail you a box of tissues for the more in coming lost IP's Sony will surly be having also because they are so broke LOL

xbone:

PS4:

Face it you were wrong, admit it and move on. I can keep going with this, I'm watching a backlog of Black Sails.

LOL your butthurt is so immense you can't even type out and name games for big budget triple AAA caliber games because Sony is not only loosing their big budget IP's MS already has more of them so you keep going to the old Sony Pony faithful we love indie games LMFAO!!! F*cking indie games LOL what you going to tell me next old timer you love indie games LMFAO!!! Indie games CLASSIC!!!

Oh and I'm not wrong at all I'm LMFAO!!! watching you just like all the rest of the Cows proclaiming they are diehard indie game lovers now LOL classic

xbone:

PS4:

Keep typing paragraphs I'm not gonna read while I remind you PS4 has more games.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Exclusives

Xbox One

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

Sony Exclusive = 18
Rocky_Denace getting...

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Multiplatform = 108
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.

xbone:

PS4:

xbone:

PS4:

LOL your butthurt is so immense you can't even type out and name games for big budget triple AAA caliber games because Sony is not only loosing their big budget IP's MS already has more of them so you keep going to the old Sony Pony faithful we love indie games LMFAO!!! F*cking indie games LOL what you going to tell me next old timer you love indie games LMFAO!!! Indie games CLASSIC!!!

Oh and I'm not wrong at all I'm LMFAO!!! watching you just like all the rest of the Cows proclaiming they are diehard indie game lovers now LOL classic

xbone:

PS4:

Keep typing paragraphs I'm not gonna read while I remind you PS4 has more games.

Still can't name off the big budget first party indiestation 4 exclsuives can you? Classic so yup your sticking with the indies LOL. Meanwhile I've already DESTROYED you with the more big budget first party games for X1.

Because the list is underneath the information that owned you when you followed the links. Try again. You claimed Xbone had more games, I claimed it didn't. I was right, you were wrong. Must sting. Everytime you reply is like delicious damage control to try and dig yourself out of the hole you're in haha.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:
@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Exclusives

Xbox One

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

Sony Exclusive = 18
Rocky_Denace getting...

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Multiplatform = 108
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.

xbone:

PS4:

xbone:

PS4:

xbone:

PS4:

Still can't name off the big budget first party indiestation 4 exclsuives can you? Classic so yup your sticking with the indies LOL. Meanwhile I've already DESTROYED you with the more big budget first party games for X1.

Because the list is underneath the information that owned you when you followed the links. Try again. You claimed Xbone had more games, I claimed it didn't. I was right, you were wrong. Must sting. Everytime you reply is like delicious damage control to try and dig yourself out of the hole you're in haha.

Tell you we can do here we can say currently indiestation 4 might have more INDIE GAMES fine we can go with that for now. But it's a FACT!!! that X1 has the more big budget fist party exclusives not only currently but more in the coming pipeline.

So if your claiming you bought your indiestation 4 to play a ton of indie games I think you are a big fat liar like all Sony Ponies no one would pay $400 to play a ton of indie games when you can do this on a phone or tablet or PC.

So fine we can go with this currently indiestation 4 is what it is the indiestation and the X1 is the better first party big budget exclusive system, Although lets take a look at this the X1 might even have more indies after all on top of more big budget exclusives. http://news.softpedia.com/news/Xbox-One-Has-More-than-200-Developers-Working-with-the-ID-Xbox-Program-429776.shtml

So cut the shenanigans you know DAM WELL you would prefer the system with the more big budget first party AAA caliber exclusive games over a bunch of indies.

So predictable: Just 200? :/ wow

Here's also the long list of studios that either just now working on PS4 games or well into working on PS4, or...have even started on their second wave games:

UPDATED LIST - 12/19/13(<--notice the date too, could have changed by now, maybe even more teams and games :])

• Japan Studio #1 - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Knack for PS4 headed by Mark Cerny)
  • Japan Studio #2 - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Puppeteer for PS3 headed by Gavin Moore)
  • Japan Studio #3 - rumoured JRPG (PS4)
  • Japan Studio #4 - Gravity Rush/Daze 2 (Vita)
  • Japan Studio #5 - The Last Guardian (PS4) (lol)
  • Marvelous AQL - Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita; collaboration with Japan Studio)
  • Shift; Dimps - Freedom Wars (Vita; collaboration with Japan Studio)
  • Alfa System - Over My Dead Body 2 (Vita; collaboration with Japan Studio)
  • Polyphony Digital - GT (PS4) (just released GT6 for PS3)
  • Naughty Dog #1 - TLoU DLC (PS3) (just released TLoU for PS3 headed by Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley)
  • Naughty Dog #2 - Uncharted (PS4) (headed by Amy Hennig)
  • Bend Studio - ? (PS4/Vita)
  • San Diego Studio - MLB 14: The Show (PS3/PS4/Vita)
  • Santa Monica Studio #1 - Stig's new IP (PS4)
  • Santa Monica Studio #2 - ? (PS4) (possibly headed by Cory Barlog) (just released GoW:A for PS3)
  • Ready at Dawn - The Order: 1886 (PS4; collaboration with Santa Monica Studio)
  • Sucker Punch Productions - Infamous: Second Son (PS4)
  • Evolution Studios - DriveClub (PS4)
  • Guerrilla Games #1 - ? (PS4) (just released Killzone SF for PS4)
  • Guerrilla Games #2 - New IP (PS4)
  • Guerilla Cambridge - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Killzone Mercenary for Vita)
  • Media Molecule #1 - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Tearaway for Vita ; very small team)
  • Media Molecule #2 - TBA (PS4)
  • London Studio #1 - ? (possibly SingStar for PS4)
  • London Studio #2 - ? (possibly PS Camera stuff for PS4)
  • London Studio #3 - rumoured AAA New IP (PS4)
  • Sony Online Entertainment #1 - PlanetSide 2 (PS4)
  • Sony Online Entertainment #2 - Everquest Next (PC/PS4?)
  • Supermassive Games - Until Dawn (PS4?)
  • Quantic Dream #1 - Beyond: Two Souls (PS4 ; info by famousmortimer) (just released Beyond for PS3 headed by David Cage)
  • Quantic Dream #2 - Singularity (PS4) (co-written by two new writers)
  • Housemarque #1 - ? (just released Resogun for PS4)
  • Housemarque #2 - New IP (PS4) (possibly Dead Nation 2 for PS4)
  • Tequila Works - Rime (PS4)
  • The Chinese Room - Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4)
  • Heavy Spectrum Entertainment - Shadow of the Beast (PS4)
  • Capcom - Deep Down (PS4)
  • Honey Slug - Hohokum (PS3/PS4/Vita)
  • Ovosonico - Murasaki Baby (Vita)
  • Grasshopper Manufacture (Suda51) - Lily Bergamo (PS4 ; not 100% confirmed as exclusive)
  • Atlus - Persona 5 (PS3)
  • Namco Bandai - Tales of Zestiria (PS3)
  • Giant Sparrow - Edith Finch (PS4 ; not officially announced)
  • Sanzaru Games - ? (PS4)
  • Idea Factory - ? (PS4)
  • Zindagi Games - ? (PS4)
  • Insomniac Games - ? (possibly Ratchet & Clank for PS4) (just released Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus for PS3)
  • Clap Hanz - ?
  • Novarama - ?
  • Queasy Games - ?

Other Rumours:
-Agent (PS4?)
-Demon's Souls spiritual successor for PS4 by FromSoftware (Miyazaki) / Japan Studio

Crossed out that one IP Sony cancelled.

How do I own you more? I don't think it's actually possible. You have been ruined throughout this thread you must look like a wreck sitting there at your monitor.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By misterpmedia

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:
@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Exclusives

Xbox One

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Gears Of War

Fable Legends

Halo 5

Plants vs Zombies

Project Spark

Peggle 2

Titanfall

PS4

Drive Club

Killzone

The Order

Infamous

Uncharted

Resgun

Sony Exclusive = 18
Rocky_Denace getting...

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 9
Multiplatform = 108
....owned up in here
Game, set....and match.

xbone:

PS4:

xbone:

PS4:

xbone:

PS4:

Tell you we can do here we can say currently indiestation 4 might have more INDIE GAMES fine we can go with that for now. But it's a FACT!!! that X1 has the more big budget fist party exclusives not only currently but more in the coming pipeline.

So if your claiming you bought your indiestation 4 to play a ton of indie games I think you are a big fat liar like all Sony Ponies no one would pay $400 to play a ton of indie games when you can do this on a phone or tablet or PC.

So fine we can go with this currently indiestation 4 is what it is the indiestation and the X1 is the better first party big budget exclusive system, Although lets take a look at this the X1 might even have more indies after all on top of more big budget exclusives. http://news.softpedia.com/news/Xbox-One-Has-More-than-200-Developers-Working-with-the-ID-Xbox-Program-429776.shtml

So cut the shenanigans you know DAM WELL you would prefer the system with the more big budget first party AAA caliber exclusive games over a bunch of indies.

So predictable: Just 200? :/ wow

Here's also the long list of studios that either just now working on PS4 games or well into working on PS4, or...have even started on their second wave games:

UPDATED LIST - 12/19/13(<--notice the date too, could have changed by now, maybe even more teams and games :])

• Japan Studio #1 - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Knack for PS4 headed by Mark Cerny)
  • Japan Studio #2 - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Puppeteer for PS3 headed by Gavin Moore)
  • Japan Studio #3 - rumoured JRPG (PS4)
  • Japan Studio #4 - Gravity Rush/Daze 2 (Vita)
  • Japan Studio #5 - The Last Guardian (PS4) (lol)
  • Marvelous AQL - Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita; collaboration with Japan Studio)
  • Shift; Dimps - Freedom Wars (Vita; collaboration with Japan Studio)
  • Alfa System - Over My Dead Body 2 (Vita; collaboration with Japan Studio)
  • Polyphony Digital - GT (PS4) (just released GT6 for PS3)
  • Naughty Dog #1 - TLoU DLC (PS3) (just released TLoU for PS3 headed by Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley)
  • Naughty Dog #2 - Uncharted (PS4) (headed by Amy Hennig)
  • Bend Studio - ? (PS4/Vita)
  • San Diego Studio - MLB 14: The Show (PS3/PS4/Vita)
  • Santa Monica Studio #1 - Stig's new IP (PS4)
  • Santa Monica Studio #2 - ? (PS4) (possibly headed by Cory Barlog) (just released GoW:A for PS3)
  • Ready at Dawn - The Order: 1886 (PS4; collaboration with Santa Monica Studio)
  • Sucker Punch Productions - Infamous: Second Son (PS4)
  • Evolution Studios - DriveClub (PS4)
  • Guerrilla Games #1 - ? (PS4) (just released Killzone SF for PS4)
  • Guerrilla Games #2 - New IP (PS4)
  • Guerilla Cambridge - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Killzone Mercenary for Vita)
  • Media Molecule #1 - ? (PS4/Vita) (just released Tearaway for Vita ; very small team)
  • Media Molecule #2 - TBA (PS4)
  • London Studio #1 - ? (possibly SingStar for PS4)
  • London Studio #2 - ? (possibly PS Camera stuff for PS4)
  • London Studio #3 - rumoured AAA New IP (PS4)
  • Sony Online Entertainment #1 - PlanetSide 2 (PS4)
  • Sony Online Entertainment #2 - Everquest Next (PC/PS4?)
  • Supermassive Games - Until Dawn (PS4?)
  • Quantic Dream #1 - Beyond: Two Souls (PS4 ; info by famousmortimer) (just released Beyond for PS3 headed by David Cage)
  • Quantic Dream #2 - Singularity (PS4) (co-written by two new writers)
  • Housemarque #1 - ? (just released Resogun for PS4)
  • Housemarque #2 - New IP (PS4) (possibly Dead Nation 2 for PS4)
  • Tequila Works - Rime (PS4)
  • The Chinese Room - Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (PS4)
  • Heavy Spectrum Entertainment - Shadow of the Beast (PS4)
  • Capcom - Deep Down (PS4)
  • Honey Slug - Hohokum (PS3/PS4/Vita)
  • Ovosonico - Murasaki Baby (Vita)
  • Grasshopper Manufacture (Suda51) - Lily Bergamo (PS4 ; not 100% confirmed as exclusive)
  • Atlus - Persona 5 (PS3)
  • Namco Bandai - Tales of Zestiria (PS3)
  • Giant Sparrow - Edith Finch (PS4 ; not officially announced)
  • Sanzaru Games - ? (PS4)
  • Idea Factory - ? (PS4)
  • Zindagi Games - ? (PS4)
  • Insomniac Games - ? (possibly Ratchet & Clank for PS4) (just released Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus for PS3)
  • Clap Hanz - ?
  • Novarama - ?
  • Queasy Games - ?

Other Rumours:

-Agent (PS4?)

-Demon's Souls spiritual successor for PS4 by FromSoftware (Miyazaki) / Japan Studio

Crossed out that one IP Sony cancelled.

How do I own you more? I don't think it's actually possible. You have been ruined throughout this thread you must look like a wreck sitting there at your monitor.

Your not owning anyone in fact your owning yourself further what I've been telling you. Your posting a bunch of INDIE GAMES!!! Seriously really INDIE games is your argument LMAO although I'm used to this because all Cows have resorted to they love indie games these days but we all know they are pathetic liars.

So please tell me of these so called 100 games for indiestation 4 this year how many are big budget first party exclusives? LOL you have fun playing those INDIE GAMES and again you can tell me until your blue in the face that you love indie games but we all know you are a BIG FAT LIAR because anyone that is buying a PS system knows they are buying it to play first party big budget exclusives and yes I'm sorry I know you are butthurt but the reality is Sony is getting OWNED by MS in first party big budget AAA caliber first party exclusives not only now currently but in the future. Also funny how you got PS3 and vita games listed also LMFAO!!!

So keep posting your indie game argument and I'll keep

I wasn't the one who claimed there are more games on Xbone. Therefore I've been owning you because you claimed that. I've been proving you wrong all night. Keep trying to damage control your way out of it. I even just posted the first party studios so you can't even use the indie V AAA argument. Sit down you have been destroyed. Also stopped reading there.