Titanfall is going to mash Infamous in March.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

im going to be playing it in glorious 1080p and 60 fps, not peasant style at 720p and hardly 30 fps. Maybe will be good, maybe it won't, looks like a cod clone with mechs to me, more hyped for destiny, but if this surprises me, well.... better for me.

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Renegade311
Member since 2013 • 350 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

im going to be playing it in glorious 1080p and 60 fps, not peasant style at 720p and hardly 30 fps. Maybe will be good, maybe it won't, looks like a cod clone with mechs to me, more hyped for destiny, but if this surprises me, well.... better for me.

Cool have fun on your imaginary PC.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

lol butthurt cow defending his Poverty Station 4

Better to be a cow that a sorry ass lemming who want to pretend to be a hermit because MS is selling them a weak sauce console with TV in..hahahahaa

I dont pretend to be anything. I own all last gen consoles so I get to play everything great that comes out. Probably going to eventually own the PS4/X1 and WIi U too.

Better to enjoy all games than to have a sexual fixation on a piece of plastic...hahahaha

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Renegade311

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

Better to be a cow that a sorry ass lemming who want to pretend to be a hermit because MS is selling them a weak sauce console with TV in..hahahahaa

I dont pretend to be anything. I own all last gen consoles so I get to play everything great that comes out. Probably going to eventually own the PS4/X1 and WIi U too.

Better to enjoy all games than to have a sexual fixation on a piece of plastic...hahahaha

Tormentos is a perfect example of why inbreeding should be illegal

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

I also own all last gen system dude,all day 1.

But some how i am a cow but your are not a lemming right.?

hahaha

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Krelian-co

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

hahaha the failure lem that jumped ship first chance he had when the ship was sinking. Well at least you are smart enough to be ashamed of being a dumb lem for so long but don't try to deny it, everyone makes mistakes, no need to hide now behind pc, that you probably don't even have, just use it as an excuse to bash ps4. HAHAHAHAHA.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mems_1224

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

hahaha the failure lem that jumped ship first chance he had when the ship was sinking. Well at least you are smart enough to be ashamed of being a dumb lem for so long but don't try to deny it, everyone makes mistakes, no need to hide now behind pc, that you probably don't even have, just use it as an excuse to bash ps4. HAHAHAHAHA.

What ship have I jumped off exactly? I've never changed my opinion that 360 was easily the best console last gen.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tormentos

@Krelian-co said:

Yep he reminds me or Tessellation which also pretended to be a hermit when the weak sauce specs leaked,but as soon as he saw an xbox one thread he was the first in line with damage control..hahaha

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Hmm i'm looking forward to both of these games. I'd say I'm definitely more excited about Titanfall though. That game has all the makings of being a powerhouse title.

Also, i love how sony fans always bring up XBL costs for their arguments. Apparently with the amount of times they throw that into the cost of playing something, XBL runs around $720 a year!!

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

Both games look good but i'm more interested in Infamous Second Son.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Krelian-co

@tormentos said:

@Krelian-co said:

Yep he reminds me or Tessellation which also pretended to be a hermit when the weak sauce specs leaked,but as soon as he saw an xbox one thread he was the first in line with damage control..hahaha

well looking at xbone its no wonder they have to hide behind pc to have any "ammunition" against ps4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tormentos

@mems_1224 said:

What ship have I jumped off exactly? I've never changed my opinion that 360 was easily the best console last gen.

Yeah if you could not afford a PS3...hahhaa

Look at the damn 360 do you even have something worth playing since last year when Halo 4 hit.?

Gears sucked and all you got is multiplatforms,hell we got Ni No Kuni,The Last of Us which by the way is one of the highest rated games this gen,poppeteer and several other games to.

Is a shame that this year the PS3 has actually owned both the xbox one and PS4 to.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mems_1224

@renegade311 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

Tormentos is a perfect example of why inbreeding should be illegal

lmao true

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mems_1224

@tormentos said:

@Krelian-co said:

I've never claimed to be a hermit.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I find it pathetic that you lactose intolerant lems keep trying to shove Titanfall in everyone's face, because it's all you have. The game runs on a crappy, ten year old engine and relies on the mere gimmick of mechs; it doesn't even have a single player campaign. Keep in mind that I am primarily a PC gamer and will be able to play this game even though I don't have an XBOX ONE, but I'm not very excited about it. Furthermore, because it's not on the same platform as inFamous: Second Son, why bother comparing it to that game? It won't be competing with inFamous: Second Son.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mems_1224

@BluRayHiDef said:

I find it pathetic that you lactose intolerant lems keep trying to shove Titanfall in everyone's face, because it's all you have. The game runs on a crappy, ten year old engine and relies on the mere gimmick of mechs; it doesn't even have a single player campaign. Keep in mind that I am primarily a PC gamer and will be able to play this game even though I don't have an XBOX ONE, but I'm not very excited about it. Furthermore, because it's not on the same platform as inFamous: Second Son, why bother comparing it to that game? It won't be competing with inFamous: Second Son.

Have you SEEN Titanfall?

dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#67 dr_jashugan
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts

Hmm, I will play it on my PC with 1080p, of course. No need for XBone 720p. :-P

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@dr_jashugan said:

Hmm, I will play it on my PC with 1080p, of course. No need for XBone 720p. :-P

This and

/thread

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 BluRayHiDef

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Have you SEEN Titanfall?

I just watched a gameplay video of it on YouTube and the gameplay looks phenomenal, but it's held back by that crappy, unrealistic engine. I'd be more excited if it ran on a more up-to-date engine.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#70 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Why do people constantly bring up all of the 'awards' Titanfall has won? They're awarded for meaningless hype. Just look at how well the launch libraries did with hype behind them.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Infamous > TitanCoD

anybodykilla15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 anybodykilla15
Member since 2005 • 114 Posts

@XBOunity said:

. Infamous fails very hard in the past 7.5 AE here, and I know the game looks good, but it looks repetitive somewhat. So as Ryse proven, its not all about eye candy. VS Titanfall..... which comes out earlier and the hype and stability of the xbox ones internet netcode backbone showing its backbone....

DISCUSS AND MY FAVORITE COW RIGHT NOW IS HEEWEE

I still cant believe a fps is the same as a 3rd person action game,

and to compare them, wow .......

there is something missing in this thread starters brain to think they can be compared at all.

they cater to certain tastes,

some don't like 3rd person action games,

some don't like first person action games,

ughh........did you even think before you made this thread?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 mems_1224

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Have you SEEN Titanfall?

I just watched a gameplay video of it on YouTube and the gameplay looks phenomenal, but it's held back by that crappy, unrealistic engine. I'd be more excited if it ran on a more up-to-date engine.

Bro, I don't think you've SEEN Titanfall

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

And Dark Souls 2 is going to smash both of them. Am I doing it right guys?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#75 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

First, 7.5 is a good game, and Infamous 2 was that. I enjoyed it, and eventually will ISS. Second, Titanfall looks to be awesome. Third, how can these even be compared?

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@cainetao11: both big games since launch being launched. Cows need all the games they can get at this point they better hope this hits off

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@renegade311: you didn't call it an exclusive but you're hyping it like one. Somehow idiot lems like you think it will save the Xbone lol

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@slipknot0129: lol um NO!

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 XBOunity

@tormentos: at least I never lied or made up things to make the ps4 better 7 gigs of ram dedicated to gaming, no gpu reservation because of an arm processor. Lol im just realistic. Titanfall will make you shew and krailen hide behind your fake pcs

Bubba03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Bubba03
Member since 2003 • 477 Posts
@slipknot0129 said:

Lol

:LMAO!!!

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Have you SEEN Titanfall?

Bro, I don't think you've SEEN Titanfall

Loading Video...

This is the video I watched.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

The PC version will mash the XBox One version.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 XBOunity

I hope you can voice activate titanfall

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mems_1224

@Netherscourge said:

The PC version will mash the XBox One version.

You could say the same about 99% of the PS4 lineup

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@mems_1224: 99% of ps4 lineup won't be on pc.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#86 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1581 Posts

this topic made me go lol

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Renegade311

@I_can_haz said:

@renegade311: you didn't call it an exclusive but you're hyping it like one. Somehow idiot lems like you think it will save the Xbone lol

The fact that the game is on the XB1 and not on the PS4 is still an advantage weather cows want to admit it or not.

It doesn't matter anyway, different types of games being compared is retarded.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 mems_1224

@xboxdone74 said:

@mems_1224: 99% of ps4 lineup won't be on pc.

prove it

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

OK, Infamous Second Son VS. Titanfall.....

Visuals...Infamous will crush Titanfall as it is being built from the ground up for the PS4 whereas Titanfall is a multiplat that will be built to be tailored towards the lowest common denominator..the XBOX 360!

Gameplay...Infamous again will crush Titanfall because it will take full advantage of the PS4 CPU/GPU and will run in 1080p and 60 fps. Titanfall will maybe only hit that mark on PC...MAYBE. On Xbone it will be 720p and probably 60 fps and on 360, Im betting under 720p and between 30-60 fps.

So there you go. You can take your precious over hyped FPS and shove it where the sun don't shine! An exclusive action/adventure game built from the ground up for one system and not 3 systems of different capabilities will ALWAYS WIN!!!

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

tell me how these games are comparable again?

low IQs make me sick

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#91  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@XBOunity said:

@cainetao11: both big games since launch being launched. Cows need all the games they can get at this point they better hope this hits off

So you're comparing them from a business standpoint? Well being the exclusives are barren on PS4, and they are outselling the X1, I'd say the game will sell well relative to the install base. Business standpoint isn't concerned with review scores.

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#92  Edited By voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

define gameplay for me again.. because i dont think you know what the word means

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Gameplay...Infamous again will crush Titanfall because it will take full advantage of the PS4 CPU/GPU and will run in 1080p and 60 fps. Titanfall will maybe only hit that mark on PC...MAYBE. On Xbone it will be 720p and probably 60 fps and on 360, Im betting under 720p and between 30-60 fps.

Mr_Ditters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#93 Mr_Ditters
Member since 2008 • 1920 Posts

Well then...its a good thing I got a PC and a PS4 so I can play both.

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

If I wanted to play a multiplayer only FPS it wouldn't be on a XBO over a PC.

Only one place you gonna play Infamous though.

But keep it up lems.. you don't look desperate at all. XD

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts

@FragTycoon said:

PC all day but stop with the Infamous shit.

No one cares

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

@picklesurprise said:

@FragTycoon said:

No one cares

I'm pretty sure at least a million people will care.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@XBOunity:

Why does Sony need any games to hit off right now? Especially since the PS4 is having no problem with sales and AAA's are still selling like crazy on the PS3?

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts

@FragTycoon said:

@picklesurprise said:

@FragTycoon said:

No one cares

I'm pretty sure at least a million people will care.

They'll be pretending to care while they secretly play and sacrifice their lives for Titanfall.

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@tormentos said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

lol 1080peasants

1080p is basically the standard on PC only a small section of hermits game on higher than 1080p

Ok you're really grasping at straws here to be insulting lol.

Titanfall looks very very interesting and I don't even like X bone, might have to look up some info.

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

X1's Titanfall will definitely crap on Infamous and Drive Club's sales.

Guns and mechs (specially with COD flavor) > Most story based then 30 FPS racer.