Titanfall is going to mash Infamous in March.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

. Infamous fails very hard in the past 7.5 AE here, and I know the game looks good, but it looks repetitive somewhat. So as Ryse proven, its not all about eye candy. VS Titanfall..... which comes out earlier and the hype and stability of the xbox ones internet netcode backbone showing its backbone....

DISCUSS AND MY FAVORITE COW RIGHT NOW IS HEEWEE

#2 Edited by danabo (2474 posts) -

Titanfall: A new breed of story-driven multiplayer shooter

Titanfall is billed as the next evolutionary step for the first-person shooter genre.

Developed by much of the same talent that revolutionised the genre with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the mech shooter aims to bridge the gap between single-player and multiplayer and bring a refreshing freedom of movement to a genre bogged down by the restrictions of gravity.

-

Titanfall is a game crammed with interesting, new ideas that will no doubt pave the way for a whole new generation of first-person shooters.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

#3 Posted by slipknot0129 (5485 posts) -

How does that game look so next-gen when it uses an older game engine? It looks a lot better than Shadowfall.

#4 Posted by Shewgenja (8364 posts) -

720peasants..

#5 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

720peasants..

I hope its 900p, still a better game than infamous. hope it scores above AE.

#6 Posted by always_explicit (2677 posts) -

Titanfall is going to be a real system seller

#7 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

Infamous? Yeah it's doomed.

#8 Posted by slipknot0129 (5485 posts) -

Lol

#9 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@danabo said:

thank you for being the epic first poster winner of my thread. Yes so fitting, shewigenja is so pissed off you beat him. Thank you Danabo. Gonna be sick, hit me up on XBL ProjectNatalFan

#10 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe: look a little boring to me I watch all the gameplay. run turn into a dust punch glitz. might struggle to get to AAE.

#11 Posted by Sagemode87 (791 posts) -

You Lems do realize this game is going to get 70+ percent of its sales on 360 right?

#12 Edited by Consternated (489 posts) -

720peasants..

Except those playing at 1080/1440/1600/4K on PC, with decent servers and proper controls.

#13 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

LOL, isn't that cute? Lems still think Titanfall is exclusive to XB1. 70% of Titanfalll sales will be on PC and 360. No one will be spending $500 to play Titanfall at 720p

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

#14 Edited by clone01 (24424 posts) -

Completely different games.

#15 Posted by zarshack (9936 posts) -

How does that game look so next-gen when it uses an older game engine? It looks a lot better than Shadowfall.

It doesn't that pic is a bullshot.

#16 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Titanfall looks boring to me. Will be skipping it on PC.

#17 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11529 posts) -

Dat multiplat.

#18 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5023 posts) -
#19 Edited by silversix_ (13953 posts) -

@Consternated said:

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

Except those playing at 1080/1440/1600/4K on PC, with decent servers and proper controls.

you say this as if handling over 1080p was so damn easy with 60fps... PC or not you know for fact that most play in 1080p to get 60fps+. Also, how is it that even CoD Ghosts look better than Titanfall LOL? This pretty hilarious

#20 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

Lol

PS4 surprisingly looks better, the game is an eyesore for next gen gaming and the gameplay isn't really anything new :/. I'm sure Titanfall 2 will look a lot more next gen, by the time that happens the gap will have widened leaving XB1 still dancing around 720p with dips while the PS4 opens up its glorious GPGPU compute to achieve 1080p and a stable 60fps. Let's hope you guys eventually join the next generation and get 1080p halo in 2018/19.

#21 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Much rather play infamous than a dull looking fps. There are plenty of better looking fps on the PC.

#22 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

Maybe, but I will say. I will have TONS of fun with inFamous as apposed to another FPS. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing TitanFall, it's just that A) Lems are putting a lot of stake in something that may be another Knack, Ryse or Lair. Also, B) inFamous is a proven AAE franchise and one that I have had tons of fun with and look forward to another.

#23 Edited by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

LOL, isn't that cute? Lems still think Titanfall is exclusive to XB1. 70% of Titanfalll sales will be on PC and 360. No one will be spending $500 to play Titanfall at 720p

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

I've read every comment up to your post and no one once mentioned the word exclusive. Cows = SW Village idiots.

#24 Posted by Bigboi500 (29228 posts) -

... and only brah gamers and stockholders will care.

#25 Edited by kuu2 (6888 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

I've read every comment up to your post and no one once mentioned the word exclusive. Cows = SW Village idiots.

Sony Fan the clowns of SW.

They are also the most insecure of all the factions as well.

#26 Edited by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1955 posts) -

Titanfall is doing NOTHING new for the FPS genre. It is simply CoD with Mechs, Jetpacks and wall running all in glorious 720p and on cramped maps. Also the fact that it is multiplayer only will automatically deduct a full point. So even before it is out, TF is going to get no more than a 9 here at GS. Im predicting a 7 here at GS and a Metacritic avg. of 7.5!

#27 Posted by mems_1224 (46311 posts) -
#28 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

Titanfall is doing NOTHING new for the FPS genre. It is simply CoD with Mechs, Jetpacks and wall running all in glorious 720p and on cramped maps. Also the fact that it is multiplayer only will automatically deduct a full point. So even before it is out, TF is going to get no more than a 9 here at GS. Im predicting a 7 here at GS and a Metacritic avg. of 7.5!

you lost all credibility way before this post. but that's a horrible post. AAAE easy

#29 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

Sure, lets ignore the fact that it won a bajillion awards over the past year. It doesn't have to add anything new to the FPS, what's more important is how well it plays and overall how fun it is.

#30 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@renegade311:

xbox titanfall drop voice command sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#31 Posted by Consternated (489 posts) -

@Consternated said:

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

you say this as if handling over 1080p was so damn easy with 60fps... PC or not you know for fact that most play in 1080p to get 60fps+. Also, how is it that even CoD Ghosts look better than Titanfall LOL? This pretty hilarious

Hey, I'm just saying. I have no interest in Titanfall, Ghosts, or Shadow Fall. They're all modernized junk to me.

#32 Posted by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

lems hyping a multiplat?

#33 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1955 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Sure, lets ignore the fact that it won a bajillion awards over the past year. It doesn't have to add anything new to the FPS, what's more important is how well it plays and overall how fun it is.

It is using a modified version of the Source engine. How good is it really going to look? Everyone has seen the gameplay finished or not! It is CoD all the way. The maps look small considering all that is going on and Im betting the Mechs are on some sort of timer like a Kill Streak in CoD. Its not like it is going to be like a BF game where you can choose to be on foot or in a mech!! Like I said, a 7 at best on GS and a Metacritic of 7.5 to maaaaaybe an 8!

#34 Edited by lamprey263 (22881 posts) -

Titanfall even gave the Japanese a raging boner to play it, weeaboo cows should recognize.

#35 Posted by freedom01 (605 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Completely different games.

this

#36 Posted by Nick3306 (2560 posts) -

The best version of infamous will be on the PS4. The best version of titanfall will be on PC. Enough said.

#37 Edited by ankor77 (938 posts) -

@WadeFan: i wouldnt count on titanfall being another lair or knack. All the gaming podcasts i listen to and websites I read are drooling over titanfalls gameplay.

Its true that most sales will be on 360/pc because of units in home. Theres close to 80 million xb360s out there and maybe 3-5m xb1s by march. I would worry a bit for the 360 version as another developer is handling it. Respawns top team handling nextgen and I think pc.

My most anticipated title for early 14. Ill also get infamous, but Im not dying to play it like I am titanfall

#38 Edited by tormentos (16822 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

. Infamous fails very hard in the past 7.5 AE here, and I know the game looks good, but it looks repetitive somewhat. So as Ryse proven, its not all about eye candy. VS Titanfall..... which comes out earlier and the hype and stability of the xbox ones internet netcode backbone showing its backbone....

DISCUSS AND MY FAVORITE COW RIGHT NOW IS HEEWEE

Multiplatform...... lol

Titanfall is going to be a real system seller

Multiplatform.....lol

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

$500? No no $620 for Live + Titanfall + xbox one.

Remember Titanfall is online only it doesn't have single player campaign so live is mandatory to play it.

Multiplatform games are irrelevant since you don't need an xbox one to play it.

#39 Edited by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

It is using a modified version of the Source engine. How good is it really going to look? Everyone has seen the gameplay finished or not! It is CoD all the way. The maps look small considering all that is going on and Im betting the Mechs are on some sort of timer like a Kill Streak in CoD. Its not like it is going to be like a BF game where you can choose to be on foot or in a mech!! Like I said, a 7 at best on GS and a Metacritic of 7.5 to maaaaaybe an 8!

It won six E3 critics award. You can white and bitch and cry about how you think it sucks or how you think the graphics are bad, it's just you talking out of your ass. You literally have no ground to stand on right now.

#40 Edited by Sushiglutton (5216 posts) -

A cross gen MP shooter, how exciting....

#41 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

I understand that third grade reading comprehension is beyond you so I'll make this simple. This thread is about Titanfall being a superior game to Infamous. XBOne vs PS4 wasn't even brought up by the TC.

#42 Posted by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

@tormentos:

yeah ps4 version of titanfall 2 will out sell the xbox one version 2:1,

that's why they didn't release titanfall 1 on ps4,

at least its on pc,

im going to play full 1080p at 60 fps second,

guaranteed

#43 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@renegade311 said:

I understand that third grade reading comprehension is beyond you so I'll make this simple. This thread is about Titanfall being a superior game to Infamous. XBOne vs PS4 wasn't even brought up by the TC.

#44 Posted by tormentos (16822 posts) -
@kuu2 said:

Sony Fan the clowns of SW.

They are also the most insecure of all the factions as well.

Oh the irony...

You are on a thread about Titanfall mashing Infamous,a multiplatform vs an exclusive and some how you think cows are the most insecure posters..hahaha

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

lol 1080peasants

1080p is basically the standard on PC only a small section of hermits game on higher than 1080p

#45 Posted by destroyerman455 (112 posts) -

A lot of people may be saying TitanFall is "Just CoD with mechs", but the thing is, there hasn't been a REALLY good mech styled game in awhile. And personally as a fan of mechs, this game looks fantastic and I know I'm not the only one excited for that aspect.

#46 Posted by tormentos (16822 posts) -

Apparently you can't read, gamespot rules.... Multiplatforms = lol....

Period call me when you can play Infamous on PC xbox one or 360 because i know for fact that one way or the other Titanfall is coming the PS4 way.

As a game Titanfall is half a damn game on a completely abuse genre good luck latter on with that.

#47 Posted by mems_1224 (46311 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@Shewgenja said:

720peasants..

lol 1080peasants

1080p is basically the standard on PC only a small section of hermits game on higher than 1080p

lol butthurt cow defending his Poverty Station 4

#48 Posted by tormentos (16822 posts) -

lol butthurt cow defending his Poverty Station 4

Better to be a cow that a sorry ass lemming who want to pretend to be a hermit because MS is selling them a weak sauce console with TV in..hahahahaa

#50 Edited by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@renegade311 said:

Apparently you can't read, gamespot rules.... Multiplatforms = lol....

Period call me when you can play Infamous on PC xbox one or 360 because i know for fact that one way or the other Titanfall is coming the PS4 way.

As a game Titanfall is half a damn game on a completely abuse genre good luck latter on with that.

The thread is about one game vs another dumbass, no one said shit about exclusives and console vs console wasn't even mentioned here.