Titanfall is going to mash Infamous in March.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by ryangcnx-2 (1171 posts) -

Then the Witcher 3 releases just a bit after and destroys them both :)

If I had to choose between those 2, infamous wins. But as long as enough people I know personally get Titanfall I will get it too.

#152 Posted by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

hey why don't we compare dead rising 3 to battlefield 4?

they seem to be even according to this type of thread

#153 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6611 posts) -

@Mozelleple112 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@mems_1224 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I find it pathetic that you lactose intolerant lems keep trying to shove Titanfall in everyone's face, because it's all you have. The game runs on a crappy, ten year old engine and relies on the mere gimmick of mechs; it doesn't even have a single player campaign. Keep in mind that I am primarily a PC gamer and will be able to play this game even though I don't have an XBOX ONE, but I'm not very excited about it. Furthermore, because it's not on the same platform as inFamous: Second Son, why bother comparing it to that game? It won't be competing with inFamous: Second Son.

Have you SEEN Titanfall?

I just watched a gameplay video of it on YouTube and the gameplay looks phenomenal, but it's held back by that crappy, unrealistic engine. I'd be more excited if it ran on a more up-to-date engine.

Bro, I don't think you've SEEN Titanfall

This is the video I watched.

The X1 version doesn't really look that good. The footage is clearly 720p, which is so last gen. Can't wait to see what it looks like on PC though, in true Dx11/1080p(1600p+) resolution :O

1080 is last gen too. PS4 is an out dated dinosaur

I never said that the PS4 is state of the art. If it was, it would be running 8K resolution like JVC, Panasonic and NHK have been working with for years now.

So if a PS4 is an outdated dinosaur because it is using 1080p, what does that make the X1 720p? Pre-archean eon?

And I wouldn't say 1080p is last gen yet. We still use 1080p for blu-ray movies, stream services such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO etc and the majority of PC gamers game on a resolution either close to, or lower than 1080p (1920x1200p, 1920x1080p and 1680x1050p are the most common among Steam gamers) while 2560x1440p and 2560x1600p is in the minority.

#154 Posted by SonySoldier-_- (713 posts) -

The PC version of Titanfall should be impressive. The XBone version will be a watered down PC port for pimple face teenagers with down syndrome.

#155 Edited by tormentos (16472 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

LMAO You're pathetic, if you only own a PS4, Go buy a 200$ graphics card, a decent power supply, sufficient ram, and make sure you have at least an I5 Processor to play PC Titanfall

If that's the case then there's no point in buying a freaking PS4 since those specs would outperform that machine also.

I'm a newbie, but you'\re literally System Wars village idiot. No one on this entire site respects you and for good reason, 90% of the things you say come completely from your ass.

No no no.

A 7850 would no require a 600 watt power supply in any way.

You don't need a damn i5 either,have you see Titanfall minimum requirement.? So basically your talking out of your a$$.

In fact Titanfall on xbox one mean you have to spend $620 dollars just for 1 damn half game without single player and which need online mandatory.

With that kind of money you build a PC that kick the living crap out of the xbox one,second the xbox 360 also has this game,so there is a chance that instead of wasting $620 dollars for a marginal upgrade of Titanfall on xbox one,people spend just $60 and buy in on 360,we all know how Ghost look so much better on xbox one than on 360 right.? lol

And Titanfall isn't even a good looking game to begin with,is average at best so if you argument is visuals difference between the 360 and xbox one,you may as well drop it,there would be a bigger gap between PC and xbox one i am sure.

Yes there is my blind friend you can't play Infamous on PC remember.? See this is why multiplatforms are consider lol... So yeah you need a PS4 regardless of the PS4 graphics because Infamous is not on PC,Titanfall is.

Actually i know your not a newbie just another alter account,please spare me the no one respect you sh** i don't care i just owned your ass silly and make you look like a fool which is what i care about.

Have a nice time waiting for Infamous for PC, because Titanfall is already confirmed to be there..hahaha

#156 Posted by tormentos (16472 posts) -

I see you have learning problem...

1080p is the standard resolution on PC,the second highest is even lower,that comes from the fact that most GPU out there in people hands are not top of the line or close.

#157 Posted by aroxx_ab (9129 posts) -

I take any SP game over a "MP only" - game...

#158 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

1080p is the standard resolution on PC,the second highest is even lower,that comes from the fact that most GPU out there in people hands are not top of the line or close.

"So in terms of raw processing power, even comparatively low-end PC processors are actually just as fast or faster than the PS4 and Xbox One, which sports a similar specification. However, it’s the graphics side of things that’s of more interest. AMD has designed custom Radeon GPUs for both new consoles, but both are similar to AMD’s Radeon HD 7870 – a mid-range graphics card that following the release of AMDs latest range of graphics cards such as the R9 290X, is now comparatively old when it comes to the hardware available for the PC."

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-the-pc-is-better-than-the-xbox-one-and-ps4-30963605/

#159 Posted by tormentos (16472 posts) -

@danabo said:

@tormentos said:
@mems_1224 said:

"So in terms of raw processing power, even comparatively low-end PC processors are actually just as fast or faster than the PS4 and Xbox One, which sports a similar specification. However, it’s the graphics side of things that’s of more interest. AMD has designed custom Radeon GPUs for both new consoles, but both are similar to AMD’s Radeon HD 7870 – a mid-range graphics card that following the release of AMDs latest range of graphics cards such as the R9 290X, is now comparatively old when it comes to the hardware available for the PC."

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-the-pc-is-better-than-the-xbox-one-and-ps4-30963605/

Whats your point.?

#160 Posted by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

Huh? A multiplatform, cross gen, multiplayer only, source engine fps game vs an open world, 1080p, action adventure/platformer/tps, PS4 EXCLUSIVE?

stupid comparison.

#161 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@StriateEnd: yeah for a dope like yourself that cant play the best game of 2014 on your ps4 lol

#162 Posted by tormentos (16472 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@StriateEnd: yeah for a dope like yourself that cant play the best game of 2014 on your ps4 lol

The best game of 2014.? lol

#163 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@tormentos: hahaahaha yes guess you didnt see e3 lol oh boy oh boy didnt you used to lie and tell everyone that the fall was coming to ps4 because cboat said so lol remember?

#164 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/06/respawn-titanfall-couldnt-be-made-without-xbox-cloud-xbox-one-version-better-than-pc-version/

so from respawn..... xbox one will get all the bells and whistles because of cloud and be definitive version.

#165 Posted by tormentos (16472 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@tormentos: hahaahaha yes guess you didnt see e3 lol oh boy oh boy didnt you used to lie and tell everyone that the fall was coming to ps4 because cboat said so lol remember?

We know what only on xbox mean...

Only on xbox until EA say so..hahaha

#166 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@tormentos: hhaha but but cboat says its coming to ps4 lol

#167 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@XBOunity: is that the comic ? Lol lol maybe you will get the comic for titanfall. Cboat hinted at it hahahahaha

#168 Edited by tormentos (16472 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

Cry all you want we have exclusives coming and all you have is a multiplatform that looks like a 360 game....haha

#169 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@tormentos: hahahaha keep wishing and begging lol. But I thought cboats never wrong hahaha

#170 Edited by tormentos (16472 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@tormentos: hahahaha keep wishing and begging lol. But I thought cboats never wrong hahaha

Once again multiplatform = lol..

Call me when the PC or 360 get Drive Club and Infamous..hahaha

Get a good sofa so you don't get tire waiting.

#171 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@tormentos: but but u werent saying that when your God cboat said it was coming to ps4. Hahahahahahaha once again 7 gig boy, you eat yoir words.

#172 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -

In sales maybe but that's it.

#173 Posted by thedork_knight (866 posts) -

well at the moment we can go by the FACT that everyone who has played titanfall has loved it, not a bad word said about it and all the awards it has already won. no one has played SS yet so no1 knows how its going to turn out, but if you go by the previous games, it'll be good but nothing special

#174 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@thedork_knight: and that infamous previous offering was 7.5 here. Cows are 2nd rate game dwellers. Just like shadowfall was gonna own lol

#175 Edited by zekere (2507 posts) -

I agree, so I'll buy the superior PC version. Really, there's no reason to buy an X1

#176 Edited by tormentos (16472 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@tormentos: but but u werent saying that when your God cboat said it was coming to ps4. Hahahahahahaha once again 7 gig boy, you eat yoir words.

lol..

Don't worry maybe by 2015 you get a decent game that justify those $500 you spend..lol

#177 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

ok titanfall is not decent, but killzone was the standard of fps when it was coming out. lol its stunning awesome technical feat you said. stay home on the predictions, only greats like myself PNF are good at that kind of stuff kiddo. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no games this guy is playing knack and im playing Forza lol

#178 Posted by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

Wuuuuuuuuutttt? I currently game on PC broseph. As well as PS3, 3DS and the Wii. Fortunately I am not a sad loser with a hard on for a fuking company and won't game on (and enjoy) other systems.

#179 Posted by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -
@XBOunity said:

at that point and time it was still up in the air until ms pushed money into ea's asshole and your asshole.......

how does it feel having bill gates fist in your rectum 24/7?

#180 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@anybodykilla15: sorry you and cboat look like a boat load of bullshit right now.

#181 Edited by Cyberdot (3510 posts) -

Nobody cares about the Failbox.

It's on PC anyway, no need to get worked up over a console.

#182 Edited by AutoPilotOn (7940 posts) -

I will be getting infamous on ps4 and titanfall on xbox one to play with people I know. I can't wait for them both

#183 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@Cyberdot said:

respawn says that the best version will be on xbox one due to cloud. That's from the horses mouth, sorry, but I guess you wont have as dynamic a game as my xbox one. You might have higher resolution, but that's it.

#184 Edited by Cyberdot (3510 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@Cyberdot said:

respawn says that the best version will be on xbox one due to cloud. That's from the horses mouth, sorry, but I guess you wont have as dynamic a game as my xbox one. You might have higher resolution, but that's it.

Cloud...

Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

#185 Edited by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@tormentos said:

No no no.

Once again Tormentos is talking out of his ass

http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/7000/7850/Pages/radeon-7850.aspx#2

It requires a 500 PSU Minimum. Most desktops at stock do not have 500 PSU

@tormentos said:

You don't need a damn i5 either,have you see Titanfall minimum requirement.? So basically your talking out of your a$$.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/titanfall-ANW.html

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/titanfall/110172

There are NO announced system requirements for Titanfall yet.

@tormentos said:

In fact Titanfall on xbox one mean you have to spend $620 dollars just for 1 damn half game without single player and which need online mandatory.

Another big flaw in your argument, you're assuming that people are going to buy an Xbox One just to play Titanfall. That' would be about as retarded as buying a PS4 just to play Infamous. No one is buying either system for the sake of playing one game.

@tormentos said:

With that kind of money you build a PC that kick the living crap out of the xbox one,second the xbox 360 also has this game,so there is a chance that instead of wasting $620 dollars for a marginal upgrade of Titanfall on xbox one,people spend just $60 and buy in on 360,we all know how Ghost look so much better on xbox one than on 360 right.? lol

Right, with that 170$ graphics card, + a 500 watt PSU + whatever minimum processor and ram requirements. Here's a problem, these are MINIMUM requirements. No one would invest in a PC to play games on MINIMUM Settings. That means no 1080p without a 1080p monitor, no solid 60fps without a decent graphics card, processor and sufficient ram.

I understand that you're an idiot, but the majority of people aren't looking to invest in a PC for the sake of bare bone gaming. At least with the Xbox One not only would the game run fine, but the console will be able to play games for the next 5-7 years where a 7850 will be outdated by mid 2014.

Yeah the game is also on the Xbox 360. Curious, did you play the game on the Xbox 360? So how would you know if it's a marginal upgrade? Oh wait, it's Tormy talking out of his ass again, surprise surprise

Ghost looked exactly the same on the Xbox One as it did on the PS4 minus the resolution, if the game looked similar to the Xbox One, the game on the PS4 looked just like the PS3 version with a bump in resolution. Not helping your case

@tormentos said:

And Titanfall isn't even a good looking game to begin with,is average at best so if you argument is visuals difference between the 360 and xbox one,you may as well drop it,there would be a bigger gap between PC and xbox one i am sure.

That's cool, have fun playing Killzone for the next year

@tormentos said:

Yes there is my blind friend you can't play Infamous on PC remember.? See this is why multiplatforms are consider lol... So yeah you need a PS4 regardless of the PS4 graphics because Infamous is not on PC,Titanfall is.

Once again I never brought up anything about console wars. The entire argument in this thread was that Titanfall was a game was going to be better than Infamous as a game. Xbox One vs PS4 is something dumbass cows like yourself brought up because your so insecure about this game.

More importantly is the butt hurt you suffered when you found out the game wasn't coming to PS4 ever, so now the game looks like shit, and you'll be playing it on your PC that probably doesn't exist in the first place.

Cows and Tormentos in general = SW village idiots

@tormentos said:

Actually i know your not a newbie just another alter account,please spare me the no one respect you sh** i don't care i just owned your ass silly and make you look like a fool which is what i care about.

The fact that you have to tell yourself that you owned anyone is pathetic. Your insecurity is showing, the greatest irony is the fact that you actually think you're being taken seriously.

You are a punch line, a running gag and overall a joke even among cows on SW. At least most cows acknowledge that their idiots, you try so hard to mask yourself as an intellectual which is practically cringe worthy.

@tormentos said:

Have a nice time waiting for Infamous for PC, because Titanfall is already confirmed to be there..hahaha

Thanks but I own a PS4 already, unfortunately you won't be playing any version of Titanfall.

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/06/respawn-titanfall-couldnt-be-made-without-xbox-cloud-xbox-one-version-better-than-pc-version/

Also for all this ass talking you do about PC, it's funny since Respawn stated the best version is the Xbone version anyway.

#186 Edited by clone01 (24150 posts) -

@Cyberdot said:

@XBOunity said:

@Cyberdot said:

Cloud...

Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're laughing why? You have no idea how it works, you twit. None of us do.

#187 Posted by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

@XBOunity:

that's funny coming from someone who spouts shit 24/7,

did you have to get an operation to get your asshole that high,

or you where just born that way?

#188 Posted by RR360DD (11414 posts) -

Tormento having another meltdown over Titanfall?

#189 Edited by MonsieurX (28664 posts) -

Recommended by AMD for people who don't know anything about computers.

You could run a 7850 on a 400w psu without any problems...max power draw is around 100w

@tormentos said:

No no no.

Once again Tormentos is talking out of his ass

http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/7000/7850/Pages/radeon-7850.aspx#2

It requires a 500 PSU Minimum. Most desktops at stock do not have 500 PSU

#190 Edited by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Tormento having another meltdown over Titanfall?

Tormentos has a meltdown over anything that isn't riding Sony's junk

#191 Posted by Shielder7 (4669 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

. Infamous fails very hard in the past 7.5 AE here, and I know the game looks good, but it looks repetitive somewhat. So as Ryse proven, its not all about eye candy. VS Titanfall..... which comes out earlier and the hype and stability of the xbox ones internet netcode backbone showing its backbone....

DISCUSS AND MY FAVORITE COW RIGHT NOW IS HEEWEE

Infamous is one of my favorite IPs last gen, not to mention the last thing \i want is another shooter but if I did I'd just get the PC version, no PC version for Infamous not that your opinion matters on games not even released yet so ether way you're an idiot for suggesting either will be better.

#192 Edited by Phazevariance (10901 posts) -

TitanFall is available on Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Apparently cows forget that Sony has almost no stake on PC and MS owns the PC universe hands down with Linux and Apple fighting for second place.

#193 Edited by dvalo9 (1269 posts) -

...you know titanfall will not even sell too well on xbone? the xbox crowd already have COWADOODY ghosts and will not be able to grasp a game like titanfall.

it does stand to have a great pc following though. it will basically be like what tf2 was on consoles. sure you can play it on consoles but everyone knows it as a pc game

#194 Posted by 2mrw (4957 posts) -

"sigh" .. very poor and lazy OP ... I won't even bother telling my opinion ... TC, you should be ashamed

#195 Posted by lostrib (31586 posts) -

why would you even compare the two?

#196 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@2mrw said:

"sigh" .. very poor and lazy OP ... I won't even bother telling my opinion ... TC, you should be ashamed

ok you should be ashamed of thinking I would give a twit about your opinion. you are a nobody on systemwars, im a legend.

#197 Posted by MonsieurX (28664 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@2mrw said:

ok you should be ashamed of thinking I would give a twit about your opinion. you are a nobody on systemwars, im a legend.

a legend?

According to whom except yourself?

#198 Edited by Gesyma (1030 posts) -

Yeah OP... 360 sales are gonna be through the roof O_o

#199 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

a sign of things to come. lemmings playing only multiplats for another generation

#200 Posted by 2mrw (4957 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@2mrw said:

Yep, a legend in idiocy.