The XBO pickings are slim for the next 8 months.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos: I'll take a broken MCC any day over LBP3. WTF is wrong with you? Do you ever stop to listen how stupid the shit sounds that you spew out?

I would take a good indie over the 2 which were broken and with bugs,having a halo game with broken online is like having a car without wheels...

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Defending Aqua Kitty = 100% win for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!

No actually is not when i just proved that is higher rated than many xbox one retail games,including Forza5,KI,Dead rising 3.Ryse and many others....lol

I'm over this shit thread. All the action is in the N.A. NPD. Have you heard, Sony lost. RoFLmmFAO!!!!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#202 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@misterpmedia: ah huh

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

I seem to have many games to play on mine, does that upset you or something?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@silversix_ said:

lems hype the same sequels from generation to generation. aren't you getting tired of playing the same thing? Hyped for Halo 6 halo 7 halo 8 and the beta of halo 55 yet?

Uncharted 4, GT 7, Killzone 5, LBP 4?... ah nevermind just your typical SW hypocrisy.

1- they don't spam them yearly or per 2 years. 2- you forgot about the other metric ton of exclusives, something x1 cannot have. When the 4th Uncharted comes out, it doesn't look like a spam because there's other titles from this same dev coming out, plus the other exclusives. On xbone its like one halo is out, another halo is announced, a halo beta is out, a halo alpha is out, halo mlg, halo esports, new halo is leaked, first footage of the new halo will be released next 3, game comes out, new halo is rumored bla bla bla bla. A f*cking spam. That's what halo is at this point.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

The Boredor: Ir8it8/888gr8flopm8 6onna bore people to death

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

The Order: Two BigMacs and a side of Fries 2015

Fatass cows

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@Snugenz said:

@silversix_ said:

lems hype the same sequels from generation to generation. aren't you getting tired of playing the same thing? Hyped for Halo 6 halo 7 halo 8 and the beta of halo 55 yet?

Uncharted 4, GT 7, Killzone 5, LBP 4?... ah nevermind just your typical SW hypocrisy.

1- they don't spam them yearly or per 2 years. 2- you forgot about the other metric ton of exclusives, something x1 cannot have. When the 4th Uncharted comes out, it doesn't look like a spam because there's other titles from this same dev coming out, plus the other exclusives. On xbone its like one halo is out, another halo is announced, a halo beta is out, a halo alpha is out, halo mlg, halo esports, new halo is leaked, first footage of the new halo will be released next 3, game comes out, new halo is rumored bla bla bla bla. A f*cking spam. That's what halo is at this point.

1- They spam them nearly as much, very very close in fact.

2- I own a PS4 like i've owned every other PS console, your "metric ton" of other exclusives is a complete exaggeration.

Halo has had 7 games from Bungie/343i, although it's really only 6 since ODST was an expansion for Halo 3, 6 games over 13 (going on 14) years.

Uncharted is nearly on it's 4th installment but it's only been around for 7 years, by Uncharted's pace it'll be on number 8 by the time it's been around as long as Halo. teh spammeh!!.

Forza is the only series i'd consider somewhat "spammed" from MS' line up with 5 major releases in 10 years (so every 2 years) also not counting Horizon as they're from a different developer and they're different games to the FM series.

But, LBP has only been around 6 years and it's on it's 3rd major game already. Do the math, oh wait you're terrible at it.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

So you concede Xbox One has 4 more Fully Exclusive games (you know there is 4 because you have looked and your not stupid) and now want to move on to this year.

Care to list your 6-7 AAA exclusives and how do you know they will be AAA????

There are a load of games that may or may not come out in 2015. You and I both know you cannot count on the games release dates until they actually get released. Look at the delays last year.

Sony have had their event shouting about whats coming and only this week we found out about Forza 6. There's more to come on both consoles so unless you have a crystal ball you cannot predict the future.

PS4 has a load more indie games than Xbox One, but how many of them are actually any good. There are 1000's of games in Windows store Take the top 10% and you would have a better list of games compared to a lot of the indie ones on PS4. Its personal preference and this thread is all about the PS4 having more games, which it will have until the store is available on Xbox One.

I didn't concede anything, genius. 2 for 2 last year. Bu bu but MS's deep pockets doe.

Retail this year: The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank full remake, Until Dawn, Disgaea 5, possibly Tearaway Unfolded. Those are the major first, second and third party releases that we know of.

As if Forza 6 by factory farm Turn 10 and their outsourced crew was a shock. It's pretty much obligatory.

Keep hoping games show up on the Bone, I'll stick with the consoles with an established track record of delivering.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tdkmillsy said:

So you concede Xbox One has 4 more Fully Exclusive games (you know there is 4 because you have looked and your not stupid) and now want to move on to this year.

Care to list your 6-7 AAA exclusives and how do you know they will be AAA????

There are a load of games that may or may not come out in 2015. You and I both know you cannot count on the games release dates until they actually get released. Look at the delays last year.

Sony have had their event shouting about whats coming and only this week we found out about Forza 6. There's more to come on both consoles so unless you have a crystal ball you cannot predict the future.

PS4 has a load more indie games than Xbox One, but how many of them are actually any good. There are 1000's of games in Windows store Take the top 10% and you would have a better list of games compared to a lot of the indie ones on PS4. Its personal preference and this thread is all about the PS4 having more games, which it will have until the store is available on Xbox One.

I didn't concede anything, genius. 2 for 2 last year. Bu bu but MS's deep pockets doe.

Retail this year: The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank full remake, Until Dawn, Disgaea 5, possibly Tearaway Unfolded. Those are the major first, second and third party releases that we know of.

As if Forza 6 by factory farm Turn 10 and their outsourced crew was a shock. It's pretty much obligatory.

Keep hoping games show up on the Bone, I'll stick with the consoles with an established track record of delivering.

you do realise, what you have said there is the same as a lem saying

~Naughty dog are talentless who couldn't write a charater driven story even if given 10 years.

you are as pathetic as they come little man

ROFLMMFAO!

Oh AssFluidLauncher, First the NPD ruined your night, then the Gears announcement and now you are just fumbling over words. Oh, see how Gamespot confirmed No Mans Sky for Xbox ONE also?

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back to work. We will still be here when you are done.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 GrenadeLauncher

@FoxbatAlpha said:

ROFLMMFAO!

Oh AssFluidLauncher, First the NPD ruined your night, then the Gears announcement and now you are just fumbling over words. Oh, see how Gamespot confirmed No Mans Sky for Xbox ONE also?

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back to work. We will still be here when you are done.

Lel. I expected the Xbone win. Didn't expect the difference to be half November's looking at Amazon. PS4 still got dat lead and dat momentum while lemmings wait for more empty promises from Phil.

Did you see Gamespot announce its total non-interest in another Forza? Looks like the tide is turning for the most racing series in the industry.

@sts106mat said:

you do realise, what you have said there is the same as a lem saying

~Naughty dog are talentless who couldn't write a charater driven story even if given 10 years.

you are as pathetic as they come little man

But that would be wrong, Simon. So it isn't.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos: I'll take a broken MCC any day over LBP3. WTF is wrong with you? Do you ever stop to listen how stupid the shit sounds that you spew out?

I would take a good indie over the 2 which were broken and with bugs,having a halo game with broken online is like having a car without wheels...

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Defending Aqua Kitty = 100% win for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!

No actually is not when i just proved that is higher rated than many xbox one retail games,including Forza5,KI,Dead rising 3.Ryse and many others....lol

Ratings are subjective. A 9/10 arcade game is still an arcade game.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Thread fackbire :P

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 GrenadeLauncher

Don't worry lemmings, Based Phil made a video where he said everything is A-OK and the Xbone is gonna have a baller 2015.

Hee hee hee.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#216 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

http://time.com/3668930/xbox-one-games-2015/

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#217 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

@silversix_ said:

The cows do the same on sequels coming to ps3 and ps4

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

No dude a score is a score period,when you go to gamerankings it doesn't say this 8 has less value than this 7 because it is an Arcade game.. Nice try lemming..

@Snugenz said:

2- I own a PS4 like i've owned every other PS console, your "metric ton" of other exclusives is a complete exaggeration.

Halo has had 7 games from Bungie/343i, although it's really only 6 since ODST was an expansion for Halo 3, 6 games over 13 (going on 14) years.

Uncharted is nearly on it's 4th installment but it's only been around for 7 years, by Uncharted's pace it'll be on number 8 by the time it's been around as long as Halo. teh spammeh!!.

Forza is the only series i'd consider somewhat "spammed" from MS' line up with 5 major releases in 10 years (so every 2 years) also not counting Horizon as they're from a different developer and they're different games to the FM series.

But, LBP has only been around 6 years and it's on it's 3rd major game already. Do the math, oh wait you're terrible at it.

Since when expansions cost $60 dollars.?

Halo Ce.,Halo2,Halo3,Halo ODST,Halo Reach,Halo 4,Halo Wars and now Halo 5.

But there was a Halo CE remake for 360,+ a halo MCC remake for xbox.

Same shit with Forza,1,2,3,4,5,FH1,2 and now Forza 6..lol

Now you may say GT also has tons of chapters but fact is GT was born in the 90's.

GT1,2,3,4,5,6 and the prologue demos.

Forza first came out in 2005,and since 2005 it has spin 5 chapter and 2 spin off,and now this year another Forza,no wonder the series went down from its usual 90+ status to been a 79 game.

3 games on 6 six vs 8 forza in 10... I think Forza has LBP beat.And that is almost 1 every year.

Hell i forgot the 4 Gears of war.

@softwaregeek said:

Wait didn't you lemmings despise indies.? I see a whole lot of them on that link....hahahaaa

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

No dude a score is a score period,when you go to gamerankings it doesn't say this 8 has less value than this 7 because it is an Arcade game.. Nice try lemming..

@Snugenz said:

Now you may say GT also has tons of chapters but fact is GT was born in the 90's.

GT1,2,3,4,5 and the prologue demos.

Forza first came out in 2005,and since 2005 it has spin 5 chapter and 2 spin off,and now this year another Forza,no wonder the series went down from its usual 90+ status to been a 79 game.

3 games on 6 six vs 7 forza in 10... I think Forza has LBP beat.

@softwaregeek said:

Wait didn't you lemmings despise indies.? I see a whole lot of them on that link....hahahaaa

Oh el tomatoes. Counting irrelevant shit to pad lists to make a solid argument look wobbly as ****.

I'm right, you're wrong and you know it, if you actually thought you had some credibility you wouldn't be counting games twice or ignoring games like GT6 or the GoW franchise or Uncharted's Vita games etc. etc.

So in closing, engage what little brain power you have if you're gonna reply to me in the future otherwise keep that fanboy shit to yourself.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

Do exclusives really matter? Even PS4's top selling games last year only two were exclusive to PS4

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-was-2014-s-top-selling-ps4-game-on-psn/1100-6424704/

I think what really matters are consoles having games people want to play.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By tormentos

@Snugenz said:

Oh el tomatoes. Counting irrelevant shit to pad lists to make a solid argument look wobbly as ****.

I'm right, you're wrong and you know it, if you actually thought you had some credibility you wouldn't be counting games twice or ignoring games like GT6 or the GoW franchise or Uncharted's Vita games etc. etc.

So in closing, engage what little brain power you have if you're gonna reply to me in the future otherwise keep that fanboy shit to yourself.

Was Halo ODST a free part of Halo 3.? It was $60 freaking dollars since when expansions cost that dude really.?

But even if i take ODST.

Halo 1,2,3,4,Reach,Wars and now 5,we are talking about 7 games,without counting the re makes which are done to milk the series even more,and this apply to PS as well not only xbox.

Yeah i forgot GT6 ill add it now..

So should i count Gear PC and Halo PC.? You count the Vita,how about the halo crap game that came for windows 8 and xbox 360 o yeah Spartan talking about letting games out hypocrite..hahaha

http://www.gamespot.com/halo-spartan-assault/

Boy so surely forget your fair chare of things to,maybe it was because the game was so freaking bad that you don't remember it...

Now is Halo 1,2,3,4,Reach,Wars,Spartan, and now 5,8 halo games..

Lets compare Gears vs God of war..

Gear 1,2,3,Judgment since 2006,4 games in 8+ years.

God of war,1,2,3 Ascension since 2005 4 games in almost 10 years since the first one came in March 2005.

MS milk its series more is not even debatable at this point Specially with almost 1 Forza game per year since it started,is the call of duty of racing.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45108 Posts

Ownage at its finest.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

Was Halo ODST a free part of Halo 3.? It was $60 freaking dollars since when expansions cost that dude really.?

But even if i take ODST.

Halo 1,2,3,4,Reach,Wars and now 5,we are talking about 7 games,without counting the re makes which are done to milk the series even more,and this apply to PS as well not only xbox.

Yeah i forgot GT6 ill add it now..

So should i count Gear PC and Halo PC.? You count the Vita,how about the halo crap game that came for windows 8 and xbox 360 o yeah Spartan talking about letting games out hypocrite..hahaha

http://www.gamespot.com/halo-spartan-assault/

Boy so surely forget your fair chare of things to,maybe it was because the game was so freaking bad that you don't remember it...

Now is Halo 1,2,3,4,Reach,Wars,Spartan, and now 5,8 halo games..

Lets compare Gears vs God of war..

Gear 1,2,3,Judgment since 2006,4 games in 8+ years.

God of war,1,2,3 Ascension since 2005 4 games in almost 10 years since the first one came in March 2005.

MS milk its series more is not even debatable at this point Specially with almost 1 Forza game per year since it started,is the call of duty of racing.

More uselss list padding because you failed to prove me wrong, typical tomatoes.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By tormentos

@Snugenz said:

More uselss list padding because you failed to prove me wrong, typical tomatoes.

Hahaha what a butthurt fanboy so once again prove wrong...

Halo Spartan now isn't a halo game,and Halo wars isn't either...hahaha

Whats next Forza Horizon is not a Forza game.? hahaha

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

Hahaha what a butthurt fanboy so once again prove wrong...

Halo Spartan now isn't a halo game,and Halo wars isn't either...hahaha

Whats next Forza Horizon is not a Forza game.? hahaha

They're irrelevant to the discussion as they weren't main series games, yes they were a cash grab (in Spartan Assaults case) but beyond name they really have nothing to do with the series (note i said series not franchise).

Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsports are different games from different developers, the only similarities are some features (customization mostly) and Forza in the title. Would be no different if Driveclub was called Gran Turismo: Driveclub.

And lets get one thing straight, the only fanboy here is you fanboy, i have no need to be a fanboy nor do i act like one, unlike you.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Snugenz said:

GT1,2,3,4,5,6 and the prologue demos.

3 games on 6 six vs 8 forza in 10... I think Forza has LBP beat.And that is almost 1 every year.

@softwaregeek said:

So....

Resogun is just as good as TLOU, and better than all other PS4 exclusives?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

They're irrelevant to the discussion as they weren't main series games, yes they were a cash grab (in Spartan Assaults case) but beyond name they really have nothing to do with the series (note i said series not franchise).

Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsports are different games from different developers, the only similarities are some features (customization mostly) and Forza in the title. Would be no different if Driveclub was called Gran Turismo: Driveclub.

And lets get one thing straight, the only fanboy here is you fanboy, i have no need to be a fanboy nor do i act like one, unlike you.

No they are not hypocrite they are Halo spin off done to milk the series even more,so yeah they count.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

So....

Resogun is just as good as TLOU, and better than all other PS4 exclusives?

Resogun has 85% TLOU has 95%...lol

Why don't send a letter to gamespot and ask them if Journey is better than Halo 4...lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

No they are not hypocrite they are Halo spin off done to milk the series even more,so yeah they count.

They don't. Twat. (since you're throwing names around).

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos: Journey better by score or sales?

Journey was $4.99 got a better score but wasn't enough since it got crap sales.

Halo was $60 and sold millions. Muh, muh millions. Sorry to piss on your Wheaties, boy.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

slim picking?

Halo 5

Best version of Tomb Raider 2 on the market

yeah slim pickin righ righ

i hate OP I HATE HIM

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

slim picking?

Halo 5

i hate OP I HATE HIM

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

They do hypocrite they do..

So yeah halo is more milked and Forza is hand down the most milked exclusive out there..

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Halo was $60 and sold millions. Muh, muh millions. Sorry to piss on your Wheaties, boy.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-games

I guess that means this game ^^ is better than Halo Reach and Halo 4,it outsold them both separately...

Is your argument not mine...hahahahaa

@ProtossRushX said:

slim picking?

Halo 5

i hate OP I HATE HIM

So basically you name 2 games.? Damn i was more right than i ever though about pickings been slim...lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

So yeah halo is more milked and Forza is hand down the most milked exclusive out there..

What your fanboy addled mind doesn't seem to be able to grasp is that my argument was never about which is the most milked, so no they don't count.

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 supergokublitz
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

Yeah he's a massive twat alright, I will get a troll twat response for writing this no doubt.

He needs to relinquish the one village internet connection back to the tribe and stop posting troll shit threads like this one.

I am sick of the guy almost everyone is, Mods do **** all about his troll bait shit rant threads but they will probably ban me for this.

He's a massive tool in every sense of the word and thinks its clever to hahahahahahahahaha everything when he knows he has no real argument again something someone has wrote.

Again a massive TWAT!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 tormentos

@supergokublitz said:

Yeah he's a massive twat alright, I will get a troll twat response for writing this no doubt.

He needs to relinquish the one village internet connection back to the tribe and stop posting troll shit threads like this one.

I am sick of the guy almost everyone is, Mods do **** all about his troll bait shit rant threads but they will probably ban me for this.

He's a massive tool in every sense of the word and thinks its clever to hahahahahahahahaha everything when he knows he has no real argument again something someone has wrote.

Again a massive TWAT!

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

What an epic meltdown...lol

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:

@supergokublitz said:

Again a massive TWAT!

He's only saying what a lot of people are thinking.

opex07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 opex07
Member since 2007 • 2236 Posts
@tormentos said:

-----cut---------

When a full retail game can get away with the little amount of content or repetitiveness of an arcade game, and last only a couple hours like arcade games and not get marked down in their respected review then they will be considered reviewed equally, but unitl then there is way different standards for a $15-5 dollar product when compared to a $60 product, this goes for any consumer product. A Honda accord can be considered a good car for its class of car and receive great reviews, but it certainly is not as luxurious or as powerful as super cars like Ferrari or Lamborghini, etc... A $60 resogun would not have fared as well as its $15/$10 counterpart, it would be apparent that it does not have the content to justify that $60 price tag and is clearly why the developers did not sale it for $60 upon release. This is why arcade games where not counted last generation.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

What your fanboy addled mind doesn't seem to be able to grasp is that my argument was never about which is the most milked, so no they don't count.

Oh please dude you who even bring Uncharted Vita when is not the same game on PS3.? Hahaha

man your hypocrisy knows no limits.

Fact is Uncharted 3 would be 4 years old by the time Uncharted 4 arrived,MCC will be 1 year old by the time Halo 5 rain on you.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

Oh please dude you who even bring Uncharted Vita when is not the same game on PS3.? Hahaha

Fact is Uncharted 3 would be 4 years old by the time Uncharted 4 arrived,MCC will be 1 year old by the time Halo 5 rain on you.

Your going to look very silly when they release Uncharted series a bit before releasing Uncharted 4.

Halo 4 was out in 2012, Halo 5 will be out 3-4 year later. Don't be such an idiot.

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 supergokublitz

@tdkmillsy said:

@tormentos said:

@supergokublitz said:

Again a massive TWAT!

Meltdown because I know your a TWAT ok sure. You proved me right didn't you troll. troll twat response.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

Yeah allot of you lemmings which i made fun of all the time..

Like the 40 million prediction thread,is epic the predictions you people make..hahaha

Some lunatic claim MS would sell between 10 and 20 million units this year alone...hahaha

But i guess you are to busy fighting my links to look side ways,and see how stupid and moronic some xbox fans are on this place,specially when it comes to hardware and predictions of sales....

Hell even knowing what the xbox one already sold,they still claim 13 million and more when it down right impossible because not only the sales date is there and prove it but shipment data is also there.

So yeah is understandable that you people feel so bad with me,when i make you look like fools.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Like the 40 million prediction thread,is epic the predictions you people make..hahaha

Some lunatic claim MS would sell between 10 and 20 million units this year alone...hahaha

But i guess you are to busy fighting my links to look side ways,and see how stupid and moronic some xbox fans are on this place,specially when it comes to hardware and predictions of sales....

Hell even knowing what the xbox one already sold,they still claim 13 million and more when it down right impossible because not only the sales date is there and prove it but shipment data is also there.

So yeah is understandable that you people feel so bad with me,when i make you look like fools.

If that helps you sleep then you going on thinking that. One day you might grow up and realise your the elephant in the room and do something about it.

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 supergokublitz

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy said:

You make yourself look like a fool you incoherent ****. Im off now enjoy your rants sad little man don't you have a donkey to wash?

This LEMMING as you label me is off to play driveclub on ps4 (you know your only companion) and then some evolve beta you know on xbox.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Stringerboy said:

@silversix_ said:

Aren't you tired of playing God of war 7?

Aren't you tired of playing Ratchet and Clank 7?

Aren't you tired of playing Killzone 7?

Aren't you tired of playing Gran Tourismo 7?

Not saying you're wrong off course, but it goes both ways.

now lets name all the other exclusives since you're at it... why don't you? Because Sony has so many that comparing them to what Xbone has to offer would make the console look ten times superior. In xbone case you have Gears spam, Halo ultra spam and Forza that is currently the ultimate spam of the system.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

I said not counting the Uncharted Vita game you moron.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

Your going to look very silly when they release Uncharted series a bit before releasing Uncharted 4.

Halo 4 was out in 2012, Halo 5 will be out 3-4 year later. Don't be such an idiot.

bookmarket lets see who will look silly when Uncharted series don't hit before Uncharted 4...lol

UC4 is coming this year dude,there is no chance in hell sony would release a UC remaster with UC4 on the same year,specially since Uncharted remaster has not been announce.

See this ^^ is why i considering you people stupid and why you hate me so much,is common sense an Uncharted remaster may be coming but the same year UC4 no chance in hell..

And in your second sentence you prove me right again you people suck when it comes to numbers,from 2012 to 2015 there are 3 years,not 4 so that last 4 number to make seen like the space between chapters is big should not even been there,at least if you know how to properly count.

@opex07 said:

When a full retail game can get away with the little amount of content or repetitiveness of an arcade game, and last only a couple hours like arcade games and not get marked down in their respected review then they will be considered reviewed equally, but unitl then there is way different standards for a $15-5 dollar product when compared to a $60 product, this goes for any consumer product. A Honda accord can be considered a good car for its class of car and receive great reviews, but it certainly is not as luxurious or as powerful as super cars like Ferrari or Lamborghini, etc... A $60 resogun would not have fared as well as its $15/$10 counterpart, it would be apparent that it does not have the content to justify that $60 price tag and is clearly why the developers did not sale it for $60 upon release. This is why arcade games where not counted last generation.

Oh please Titanfall was $60 dollars,was online only,and feature few staged and content.

Should it be classified as an arcade game.? You know games like that like Warhawk were $39 on PS3 right.? Still they are rate by the same rating measurement.

You people should stop indies are rated like any game period is a game suck it sucks if a game is good is good,No man sky is an Indie how it will be rated as a full game when the status of Indie is because of its developers rather than the content the game has.?

But wait Mindcraft is also an Indie game what is your excuse for that one.? so great MS payed 2 billions for it,you people should stop there are indie games that do great things and are incredibly fun an addictive,case in point Mindcraft is more played on xbox live than halo 4,reach,3 or any other Halo.

Fact is million of people prefer to play an indie call minecraft than a full retail game name Halo or Uncharted for that case.

@supergokublitz said:

Meltdown because I know your a TWAT ok sure. You proved me right didn't you troll. troll twat response.

Hahahaaa no dude i gave you the response you deserved you barely post here so what do you know about me and i have hardly argue with you.? So how can you be sick of me when i barely have argue with you.?

OHHHHHHHH i guess you other account is sick of me probably..lol

@tdkmillsy said:

If that helps you sleep then you going on thinking that. One day you might grow up and realise your the elephant in the room and do something about it.

I seriously think you need to do more growing than i do specially with that fussy math you have...

@supergokublitz said:

You make yourself look like a fool you incoherent ****. Im off now enjoy your rants sad little man don't you have a donkey to wash?

This LEMMING as you label me is off to play driveclub on ps4 (you know your only companion) and then some evolve beta you know on xbox.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-games

I guess that means this game ^^ is better than Halo Reach and Halo 4,it outsold them both separately...

Is your argument not mine...hahahahaa

@ProtossRushX said:

slim picking?

Halo 5

i hate OP I HATE HIM

So basically you name 2 games.? Damn i was more right than i ever though about pickings been slim...lol

opex07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 opex07
Member since 2007 • 2236 Posts

@opex07 said:

Oh please Titanfall was $60 dollars,was online only,and feature few staged and content.

Should it be classified as an arcade game.? You know games like that like Warhawk were $39 on PS3 right.? Still they are rate by the same rating measurement.

You people should stop indies are rated like any game period is a game suck it sucks if a game is good is good,No man sky is an Indie how it will be rated as a full game when the status of Indie is because of its developers rather than the content the game has.?

But wait Mindcraft is also an Indie game what is your excuse for that one.? so great MS payed 2 billions for it,you people should stop there are indie games that do great things and are incredibly fun an addictive,case in point Mindcraft is more played on xbox live than halo 4,reach,3 or any other Halo.

Fact is million of people prefer to play an indie call minecraft than a full retail game name Halo or Uncharted for that case.

Yes, titanfall was a $60 game and it was brought up in many reviews that it was lacking in content due to the fact it was a full retail game:

IGN: "Though Titanfall is somewhat regrettably a barebones game in terms of modes and customization features available at launch"

This isn't something you would see in most arcade game reviews. Warhawk and most other online only games further prove my point on the idea that developers don't think they can get away with releasing the game at a $60 price point. You can already see this occurring with Evolve in early previews and general forum talk about the game, and the developers heavy push for pre-orders before reviews come up.

indie doesn't equal arcade, there are some indie developers that strive to release full $60 games and believe they have enough content and quality to release at this price, no mans sky being one of these.

As for the rest what excuse do I need for Minecraft being an Indie game? Do you believe (not including player mods) its 1 player model, 4 or 5 monster types and 6 tile types etc... makes it comparable to full retail titles like The last of us or GTA 5 with huge unique worlds and hours of content, or do you just want games like that to count so PS4 has a leg to stand on, because outside of arcade games the PS4 doesn't have much in terms of unique current generation quality titles at the moment.