The XBO pickings are slim for the next 8 months.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL:

Damn i got under your skin...hahahhaha

You even saved my pc screen i am flatter..hahahha

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts
@CanYouDiglt said:

@SolidTy said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

@SolidTy said:

I don't know, let me check...

NOPE.

Here comes SolidTY to defend something Sony in is bold print to make himself try to appear important. Let me guess next you will try to convince everyone you have no bias at all and it is only a coincidence everyone of your posts you have a mouth full of Sony's jock. First off it is quality not quantity. It does not matter how much crap PS4 has because like I said it is crap. No one buys a console for cheap indie games. Cheap indie games are only useful for Sony nuthuggers such as yourself to make posts like the one you just did. Meanwhile Microsoft has released more quality retail games. The type of games people spend several hundred when buying a console.

Ooooh, u angry too! A lemming troll line is forming based on this lem-bait picture. Golly.

Here comes CanYouDiglt to defend his boyfriend Xbox in yet another post. I was bolding every day since my first post, lol. There is nothing to convince on my end. It's just cold hard facts in the picture. I just posted a picture with factual numbers, you are the 3rd lemming to angrily unlike this pic, lol.

88 Retail vs. 82 Retail, lol. OWNED. PS4 has Retail quality in yo face, son. Don't hurt yourself. Unlike you, I own all these machines and right now I own more Wii U games than either. They both aren't great, but if you get this upset about one over the other based on cold hard numbers, shame on you.

You seriously need a break from games and gaming forums.

"Sincerely,

The owner and proud player of all the new gen consoles, handhelds, and various PCs:

The Magnificent SolidTy.

P.S. I bet I played games on my systems more than you. ;) (proven by achievements and trophies!)"

That and your post count is just weird. You know why most do not have the achievements plus every system that you do? They have a life.

Golly Gee Wilikers, I appreciate that you have so many strong opinions about me...I feel like you are trying to make me your sweetheart...again. I'm already taken boyo, but I find your efforts very endearing. Ah shucks.

While I don't share how you feel, I do notice you go off topic a LOT with users employing ad hominem after ad hominem. I guess that's because you can't actually participate in the on topic discussions. That's a shame. :(

I like being able to prove I game on my purchases platforms unlike all the fake trolls around here, you know what I mean? I'm sure you can dig it.

As far as breaks from foruming goes?

If you continue to get this upset about the mediocre performances of both the Xbone/PS4, perhaps it's you that should take a break.

If you continue to get this angry about pictures with factual numbers posted regarding the Xbone/PS4 comparisons, perhaps you should consider taking time off.

Personally, I can attest that both my PS4 and Xbone don't get much playtime as of yet because they aren't that great, but when I see people like you get so aggro, I wonder why. Have a good one!

Sincerely,

The Wonderful SolidTy

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#103  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Considering the PS4 had had slim pickings for almost 15 months now, I think the Xbox One will be fine for the first half of the year without any triple A exclusive games.

I'm still backlogged on all my console games anyways so hopefully I'll be able to finish these games before more start rolling out.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos: Nah I didn't save that pic of your rig, I just copied it from the PC forum.

And every time you post you get under my skin. Not too many people have that effect on me. Congrats!

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@CanYouDiglt: Just ignore him, he's just like a politician, they cease to be relevant if you ignore them.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Nice to see PS4 has more retail games than X1.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SolidTy

@clyde46 said:

@CanYouDiglt: Just ignore him, he's just like a politician, they cease to be relevant if you ignore them.

Here Here!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos: Nah I didn't save that pic of your rig, I just copied it from the PC forum.

And every time you post you get under my skin. Not too many people have that effect on me. Congrats!

well he usually destroys peoples arguments with facts, and we know lems dont like facts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

well he usually destroys peoples arguments with facts, and we know lems dont like facts.

Hahahahahahaha, good one

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

LOL, why the **** last gen was the 360 mocked for 360/PC games, but the PS4 is praised for it. Is this really happening?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
@Krelian-co said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Hhahahaha how cute, another cow trying to protect the most brain washed cow here. hahahahaha El Tormented destroy people hahahahahaha now that's funny. Good one kid hahahahaa

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#112 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

LOL, why the **** last gen was the 360 mocked for 360/PC games, but the PS4 is praised for it. Is this really happening?

Are you expecting consistency with these folks? It is rather entertaining to see cows post the listwars numbers around though; so much irony.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Are you expecting consistency with these folks? It is rather entertaining to see cows post the listwars numbers around though; so much irony.

The hypocrisy. Everything the 360 was mocked for, subscription fees, multiplats etc, is fine when it's on Playstation.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#114 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@blackace said:

@SolidTy said:

@blackace said:

Who cares?!?!. The Wii had a lot more games then the XBox 360 and PS3 last gen. Did it really matter? LOL!!!! Half the games on the PS4 is Indie crap anyways. The Indie games we want on PS4 are delayed for years. Where is Rime, Helldivers and No Man's Sky? There's definitely more Indie games on PS4 then XBox One. That's a facts. In the end, it won't make much difference. The PC has more games then game consoles. Does that stop console gamers from buy millions of console games. Nope. You trolls are hilarious though. Everytime I read this garbage, I just shake my head and laugh.

U do apparently.

Gamers want quality games to buy. Shoo troll.

btw: sorry this factual picture got under your skin. :(

I don't give a flying $%^&. I own both systems, why should I care? You're the one who obviously cares, as you keep posting this irrelevant garbage like it means something. There are quality games on both consoles. Only blind delusional fanboys like yourself don't understand this. Shoo yourself. Get back under your bridge where you belong.

Still with the i have both systems excuse? no one bought it bax....i mean blackace, you are a delusional lem, and yes, you do care, a lot since you spam all threads.

Excuse!?!?. I do own BOTH systems dumbass. You spam every Xbox thread. So that makes you a delusion Cow I would guess. lol!! Please STFU. You're making a fool out of yourself and embarrassing your Cow friends in the process.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#115  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@SolidTy said:

@blackace said:

I don't give a flying $%^&. I own both systems, why should I care? You're the one who obviously cares, as you keep posting this irrelevant garbage like it means something. There are quality games on both consoles. Only blind delusional fanboys like yourself don't understand this. Shoo yourself. Get back under your bridge where you belong.

U seem like an angry troll & r babbling 'bout "$%^&" that are airborne. I didn't know that "$%^&" have achieved the miracle of flight or what that has to do with my factual picture.

That makes me sad you can't stay on topic. I guess the factual picture with numbers on it got you too mad. Don't be mad. :)

Sincerely,

The owner and proud player of all the new gen consoles, handhelds, and various PCs:

The Magnificent SolidTy.

P.S. I bet I played games on my systems more than you. ;) (proven by achievements and trophies!)

You have issues if you have to praise yourself. lmao!!

Kids....

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

OP just confirmed IndieStation 4

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#117 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@StormyJoe said:

@SolidTy said:

@Shewgenja said:

Has the XBox One "Caught up" yet?

*starts timer*

I don't know, let me check...

NOPE.

AQUA KITTY FTW!!!!

Retail 88 vs. Retail 82...

FTW!!!!

(TBH, I don't actually care ftw since I buy whatever games I want on all three machines.)

Doesn't care but keeps posting the same picture over in over in many different threads. Well that and a picture of a still sealed copy of Halo MCC. Trying to keep up that non fanboy image I see. ;-)

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 coasterguy65

@Krelian-co said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

You mean arguing the same inane "facts" over and over even when people prove him wrong? Let's be honest, you just defend him because he is just as far up Sony's ass as you are....

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@clyde46 said:

Here Here!

You forgot to include your most prestigious SW award in your sig, System Wars biggest ego and auto-fellatio aficionado.

OT: Nice indies/multiplats el tomatoes, i may just play em on my PC or PS4... ah who am i kidding i'll most likely just ignore em as i have enough systems that i never have to settle, unlike cows.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@SolidTy said:

@clyde46 said:

Here Here!

You forgot to include your most prestigious SW award in your sig, System Wars biggest ego and auto-fellatio aficionado.

OT: Nice indies i may just play em on my PC or PS4... ah who am i kidding i'll most likely just ignore em as i have enough systems that i never have to settle, unlike cows.

well that would be quite the achievement

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Snugenz
@lostrib said:

@Snugenz said:

@SolidTy said:

@clyde46 said:

Here Here!

OT: Nice indies i may just play em on my PC or PS4... ah who am i kidding i'll most likely just ignore em as i have enough systems that i never have to settle, unlike cows.

well that would be quite the achievement

Indeed, i'd tell him to get off Sony's dick but it'd be pointless as he's so far down his own 99% of the time.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By SolidTy

@blackace said:
@SolidTy said:

@blackace said:

U seem like an angry troll & r babbling 'bout "$%^&" that are airborne. I didn't know that "$%^&" have achieved the miracle of flight or what that has to do with my factual picture.

That makes me sad you can't stay on topic. I guess the factual picture with numbers on it got you too mad. Don't be mad. :)

Sincerely,

The Magnificent SolidTy.

P.S. I bet I played games on my systems more than you. ;) (proven by achievements and trophies!)

Kids....

My scores are for proving I play my machines I own, which you can NEVER do because you a fraud. Hence the offtopic replies...

Oh yes, the obligatory "LMAO!!"

@coasterguy65 said:

Doesn't care but keeps posting the same picture over in over in many different threads. Well that and a picture of a still sealed copy of Halo MCC. Trying to keep up that non fanboy image I see. ;-)

Offtopic and butthurt I see.

@Snugenz said:

@SolidTy said:

Here Here!

OT: Nice indies/multiplats el tomatoes, i may just play em on my PC or PS4... ah who am i kidding i'll most likely just ignore em as i have enough systems that i never have to settle, unlike cows.

Oh my, how many lems have I attracted with off topic ad hominem assaults for posting a factual numbers picture? Amusing.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Snugenz

@SolidTy said:
@Snugenz said:

@SolidTy said:

Here Here!

Oh my, how many lems have I attracted with off topic ad hominem assaults for posting a factual numbers picture? Amusing.

Not a lemming so suck it, oh wait... you're already... i'll be leaving...

So sad how you result to insults and trolling when someone calls you out with truths. Get some thicker skin.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 coasterguy65

@SolidTy: Who's butt hurt? I just find it sort of funny that someone who doesn't care, or who claims to be impartial seems to constantly rush in to defend Sony over and over.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 tormentos

@StormyJoe:

Yeah ignore the 88 retail games on ps4 when the xbox one has 82 retail games lemming..hahahhaha

B ut but only indies..hahahha

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 SolidTy

@Snugenz said:

@SolidTy said:
@Snugenz said:

Not a lemming so suck it, oh wait... you're already... i'll be leaving...

So sad how you result to insults and trolling when someone calls you out with truths. Get some thicker skin.

Thick Skin, eh?

When you go off topic to troll a user for a picture with numbers, it's you that needs thicker skin, bud. :)

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

How many times have cows made this thread now?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By SolidTy
@coasterguy65 said:

@SolidTy: Who's butt hurt? I just find it sort of funny that someone who doesn't care, or who claims to be impartial seems to constantly rush in to defend Sony over and over.

I don't quote you and go offtopic to throw insults at you when you post. You are not a blip on my radar, but I'm sure on yours.

Sure, I defend myself against your troll fanboy rage at times, but I thought that era was over. Your SW modus operandi is typical trolling; you get butthurt about whatever and attack users. Even when they aren't attacking you. You don't like the message so you attack the user. I don't need to do that as I post facts and silly pictures. I know your behavior; it's called butthurt and right now you are in denial. Granted, you aren't nearly as bad about trolling as others around here. However, u dun guufed today. You went off topic to troll lil'old me because you couldn't refute the facts.

What are you butthurt about?

Something about this seemingly innocuous picture. Why else quote users to insult them? Maybe it's the circled numbers...

With the incredibly weak 2014 cross gen games and buggy games, both these machines (PS4/Xbone) were a SW embarrassment.

Finally, I see you are a SolidTy Photography Studios super fan.

@coasterguy65 said:

A picture of a still sealed copy of Halo MCC. Trying to keep up that non fanboy image I see. ;-)

Thank you for your support. While this isn't remotely all my Wii and Xbox games, it's a taste...Here's my unsealed Halo MCC game you wanted to see so badly. Like many others, you can't help but be incredibly interested in me.

I get it, I'm quite the charmer.:

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

The PS4 is coming off of a major dry spell while Xbox owners enjoyed a great second half of last year.

Tornamentoes is proven to be a mental case and seriously thinks the Xbox has nothing for 8 months. I can't wait for the next batch of Sony delays and next dry spell #delaystation.

I told him earlier that Sony didn't plan for Bloodborne and Out of Order: 1887 to come out in early 2015. THEY WERE FUCKING DELAYED TO 2015. Bravo.

Another bravo on the shit multiplats you use for your failed arguement.

Instead of just talking to your shrink, let him put on the rubber glove next time and give you a rectal exam.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Snugenz

@SolidTy: My replies had nothing to do with your picture. Its all about you and your self-fellatio habits on SW, bud.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@SolidTy: 3x halo 3's. i've only got 2 of the things.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By SolidTy
@Snugenz said:

@SolidTy: My replies had nothing to do with your picture. Its all about you, bud.

So, you deliberately went off topic to troll a user that posted an innocuous picture.... Niiiice.

GOOD ONE!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By SolidTy
@CrownKingArthur said:

@SolidTy: 3x halo 3's. i've only got 2 of the things.

I was a big supporter of Halo 3's SW sales. I just love buying copies. Eventually I will have a whole room full of them. - j/k

---

Alternative joke: I scammed my friends. I traded copies of Killzone 2 for their Halo 3, suckers! No reverse-Tradesies, called it.

---

Truth is I LAN a lot of games in the house with multiple Xbox 360s I own and Halo 3 had some fun BBQ nights.

I actually like to LAN more than play online many times...My best LAN nights still were with Halo 2 for Xbox (launch day), GeoW Launch day, C&C: Red Alert 1/2 for PC, and Starcraft 1 for PC.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@SolidTy: i lol'd.

yeap. LANs are the best. its pretty sweet that with 4 xboxes one could have 16 player halo (i assume you have 3?). the biggest pain for me wouldn't be having the consoles, but having 16 controllers! 32 rechargable AAs! a logistical nightmare.

and yeah, BBQ. I always go with a minimum of 21 day dry aged beef, porterhouse / sirloin steak cut. i had a few LANs in my time, quake 3 was always my favourite, shit, i think it still is #PartyLikeIts1999

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Snugenz

@SolidTy: Its whats done on SW, troll the trolls, especially the egomaniacal ones.

There're very few people who illicit a gag reflex fron reading thier posts here on SW like you do, i guess thats something else you should get (read: give yourself) an award for.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By SolidTy

@CrownKingArthur said:

@SolidTy: i lol'd.

yeap. LANs are the best. its pretty sweet that with 4 xboxes one could have 16 player halo (i assume you have 3?). the biggest pain for me wouldn't be having the consoles, but having 16 controllers! 32 rechargable AAs! a logistical nightmare.

and yeah, BBQ. I always go with a minimum of 21 day dry aged beef, porterhouse / sirloin steak cut. i had a few LANs in my time, quake 3 was always my favourite, shit, i think it still is #PartyLikeIts1999

I have four 360s, but I always had a friend who had one copy of Halo 3....You are right though, there was never enough controllers without guests help.

I like the cut of your jib/sirloin.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 SolidTy

@Snugenz said:

@SolidTy: Its whats done on SW, troll the trolls, especially the egomaniacal ones.

There're very few people who illicit a gag reflex fron reading thier posts here on SW like you do, i guess thats something else you should get (read: give yourself) an award for.

Off topic trolling, eh? Truth is, I'm just that cool.

VERY NICE, HIGH FIVE!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@sts106mat said:

@SecretPolice said:

@FastRobby said:

Tormentos thread about Xbox again. You know you are the biggest cow of the forum when you create more topics bashing a console you don't have, compared to praising a console you do have. So many games to play on PS4, that's why instead of praising their library, they try to diminish yours...

quoted for truth.. there are quite a few cows on here who talk about nothing but Xbox/lems

XBox Fanboys... Can't even find a picture of someone smiling with their Gen8 system.

mat is probably the last person who should be talking about fanboy behavior, lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tormentos

@kingtito said:

Hhahahaha how cute, another cow trying to protect the most brain washed cow here. hahahahaha El Tormented destroy people hahahahahaha now that's funny. Good one kid hahahahaa

Considering that you basically don't back up anything you say here i would say that you are 100% more blind and biased than me..

@blackace said:

Kids....

A clear give away your constant posting of the same gift B4X use..hahahaaaa

So can you tell me what the xbox one has coming in the next 8 months.?

@coasterguy65 said:

You mean arguing the same inane "facts" over and over even when people prove him wrong? Let's be honest, you just defend him because he is just as far up Sony's ass as you are....

Really so who proved me wrong here.? It is a fact the xbox one has less game and lower score,it is a fact that was almost nothing coming until September.

You can prove me wrong if you want to so far all have fail and non have posted games coming...lol

@SolidTy said:

My scores are for proving I play my machines I own, which you can NEVER do because you a fraud. Hence the offtopic replies...

Oh yes, the obligatory "LMAO!!"

Offtopic and butthurt I see.

The sad part about that scree is how lemmings see it and pretend all the game the PS4 has are indies,is like they don't see the word Retail and the numbers in favor of the PS4..hahaha

@FoxbatAlpha said:

The PS4 is coming off of a major dry spell while Xbox owners enjoyed a great second half of last year.

Tornamentoes is proven to be a mental case and seriously thinks the Xbox has nothing for 8 months. I can't wait for the next batch of Sony delays and next dry spell #delaystation.

I told him earlier that Sony didn't plan for Bloodborne and Out of Order: 1887 to come out in early 2015. THEY WERE FUCKING DELAYED TO 2015. Bravo.

Another bravo on the shit multiplats you use for your failed arguement.

Instead of just talking to your shrink, let him put on the rubber glove next time and give you a rectal exam.

The PS4 got.

LBP3,DC,Samurai Warriors,Velocity 2X,Gulty Gears,The biding of Isaac all on the second half,Hell the biding of Isaac has better score than MCC,Sunset over drive and FH2 and Velocity as the same score as Halo,and Guilty Gears is higher rated than Sunset Over drive...lol

FACT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Opinions....hahahaaa

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts

212 ps4 games and about 204 of them are shovelware

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos: Don't need to moron, I don't run around making outrageous claims nor do I make post after post slamming the PS4 or WiiU. I respond to idiots such as yourself. You're the resident fool El Tormented and everyone knows it. You're our entertainment and nothing more. You lead a very sad pathetic life but you probably can't see that cause of your head being so far up Sony's ass. You must really like the look, taste and smell of shit El Tormented. Why else would you love and worship Sony products.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

damn, torm this thread caused such an outburst of lem rage!!!!

The funniest thing about this thread is lems (and the lem faking as herms hiding behind PC) talking about mutiples as if the don't count. Someone help me out here. Wasn't lems MAIN argument last gen biggest overall library? I know that's all they argued after PS3 destroyed 360 is high scoring exclusive library.

So lems multiplats don't count now?

Lems acting like PC to console games don't count...wait wait DIDN'T LEMS MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT TITANFALL JUST LAST YEAR??? LMAO, now it's bu but multiplat? WOW lems are flip flopping all over their arguments faster than to $2 ho.

Quoting lems from 2009 - 2014, overall library is the most important thing for a system and PS4 has the better over-all library. It's no wonder lems did away with that spreadsheet thing, the minute 360 wasn't being declared the winner in high scoring games it vanished from existence lol with PS4 they don't want anyone using that argument.

Keep them tears ducts moist lems, it's going to be a long year.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

I thought on System wars multiplat games of any kind don't count.

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

Fully Exclusive (retail and digital)

Xbox One - 14

PS4 - 10

Make you mind up on the rules.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Snugenz

@kinectthedots said:

damn, torm this thread caused such an outburst of lem rage!!!!

The funniest thing about this thread is lems (and the lem faking as herms hiding behind PC) talking about mutiples as if the don't count. Someone help me out here. Wasn't lems MAIN argument last gen biggest overall library? I know that's all they argued after PS3 destroyed 360 is high scoring exclusive library.

So lems multiplats don't count now?

Lems acting like PC to console games don't count...wait wait DIDN'T LEMS MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT TITANFALL JUST LAST YEAR??? LMAO, now it's bu but multiplat? WOW lems are flip flopping all over their arguments faster than to $2 ho.

Quoting lems from 2009 - 2014, overall library is the most important thing for a system and PS4 has the better over-all library. It's no wonder lems did away with that spreadsheet thing, the minute 360 wasn't being declared the winner in high scoring games it vanished from existence lol with PS4 they don't want anyone using that argument.

Keep them tears ducts moist lems, it's going to be a long year.

New drinking game, everytime Cownectthedots says lems everyone drinks... GO

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Not only do they have no games, their precious online service is stumbling too. More downtime today after their first bout two weeks ago. What a shocker.

Do lemmings have anything left to hold on to?

@tdkmillsy said:

I thought on System wars multiplat games of any kind don't count.

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

Fully Exclusive (retail and digital)

Xbox One - 14

PS4 - 10

Make you mind up on the rules.

Not sure your counting skills are up to snuff. Looking at it now and even being generous there's more exclusives on the PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#150 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Not only do they have no games, their precious online service is stumbling too. More downtime today after their first bout two weeks ago. What a shocker.

Do lemmings have anything left to hold on to?

Oh no problems with Achievements, Xbox One is dooooooomed.