The XBO pickings are slim for the next 8 months.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5876 Posts
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Not only do they have no games, their precious online service is stumbling too. More downtime today after their first bout two weeks ago. What a shocker.

Do lemmings have anything left to hold on to?

@tdkmillsy said:

I thought on System wars multiplat games of any kind don't count.

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

Fully Exclusive (retail and digital)

Xbox One - 14

PS4 - 10

Make you mind up on the rules.

Not sure your counting skills are up to snuff. Looking at it now and even being generous there's more exclusives on the PS4.

I can count fine thanks.

There are more Fully Exclusive games on Xbox One.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tdkmillsy:

Tell that to those who use mcc,fh2,titanfall which arent xbo exclusive but are used here as so...hahahah

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#154 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@coasterguy65 said:

@SolidTy: Who's butt hurt? I just find it sort of funny that someone who doesn't care, or who claims to be impartial seems to constantly rush in to defend Sony over and over.

I don't quote you and go offtopic to throw insults at you when you post. You are not a blip on my radar, but I'm sure on yours.

Sure, I defend myself against your troll fanboy rage at times, but I thought that era was over. Your SW modus operandi is typical trolling; you get butthurt about whatever and attack users. Even when they aren't attacking you. You don't like the message so you attack the user. I don't need to do that as I post facts and silly pictures. I know your behavior; it's called butthurt and right now you are in denial. Granted, you aren't nearly as bad about trolling as others around here. However, u dun guufed today. You went off topic to troll lil'old me because you couldn't refute the facts.

What are you butthurt about?

Something about this seemingly innocuous picture. Why else quote users to insult them? Maybe it's the circled numbers...

With the incredibly weak 2014 cross gen games and buggy games, both these machines (PS4/Xbone) were a SW embarrassment.

Finally, I see you are a SolidTy Photography Studios super fan.

@coasterguy65 said:

A picture of a still sealed copy of Halo MCC. Trying to keep up that non fanboy image I see. ;-)

Thank you for your support. While this isn't remotely all my Wii and Xbox games, it's a taste...Here's my unsealed Halo MCC game you wanted to see so badly. Like many others, you can't help but be incredibly interested in me.

I get it, I'm quite the charmer.:

No one insulted you. I was just pointing out that you said that you don't care, but yet you keep posting that same picture over and over. If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother right? It's pretty simple.

Also, that the in picture you kept posting of the MCC, the game was still wrapped. That's all, no real reason to get your panties all bunched up. Your the one that got all upset when I pointed out that for someone that is supposedly a Maticore, you run to Sony's aid really fast. Yet you don't seem to post anything positive about MS, or Nintendo. Maybe you do post positive stuff for MS and Nintendo? It was just and observation. I don't really know. I sure don't follow you around looking at your posts. I just never see anything positive about MS and Nintendo when I happen to notice your posts. Which are hard to miss since you are sort of full of yourself. Speaking of which, you really should talk to someone about your narcissism. Not a personal attack, just some friendly advice.

Also, I'm not sure what fanboy rage you are quoting above, or even if that quote was meant for me? I don't think I've ever raged at anything on these boards. BTW isn't that a personal insult? Why are you going off topic to personally insult me? Just kidding, but seriously, I don't really care, but don't be hypocritical about it. Anyway if you are talking to me, I'm hardly a fanyboy of any system, more of an anti-fanboy to be honest.

Anyway, I've got better things to do than get in a pissing contest with you. I really only come on here, for gaming news, and to laugh at some of the more ridiculous posters. Occasionally I feel the need to point something out. So I said what I had to say, I pointed out what I saw. If it offends you, so be it. Carry on with your "impartial" outlook. Just know that hardly anyone buys into your impartial crap, and pretty much anyone with common sense knows exactly where you stand. Take care.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy:

Tell that to those who use mcc,fh2,titanfall which arent xbo exclusive but are used here as so...hahahah

And you never claimed they where not exclusive?

Oh you just have again.

I'm just using the same information showing PS4 has more games and showing Xbox One had more fully Exclusive games.

The PS4 has the most games hands down but its fair to say this primarily made up of multiplatform indie games. Which as I've said before Sony will always win until Microsoft bring in their plans for a single store and developers have the option to easily offer the windows store games to Xbox One.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

I can count fine thanks.

Oh, you mean in total? Sure, by two. So much for those deep MS pockets. I can really see people buying an Xbone for Fighter Within and Shape Up as well.

This year it's pretty much a wasteland for you.

Sorry.

@tdkmillsy said:

The PS4 has the most games hands down but its fair to say this primarily made up of multiplatform indie games. Which as I've said before Sony will always win until Microsoft bring in their plans for a single store and developers have the option to easily offer the windows store games to Xbox One.

Yeah, people are gonna go nuts for the same shit on Windows Phone. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood only on Xbone.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 tdkmillsy

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I can count fine thanks.

In total? Sure, by two. So much for those deep MS pockets. I can really see people buying an Xbone for Fighter Within and Shape Up as well.

This year it's pretty much a wasteland for you.

Sorry.

And you say I cant count.

PS4 has 4 retail and 6 digital/indie games, totalling 10

Xbox One has 6 retail and 8 digital/indie games, totalling 14

And you would really want to play games like Bassement Crawl or the trivia game?

You cant handle the truth

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#158 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lemmings have screamride lol untill the next forza 6 ofcourse

legendofsense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 legendofsense
Member since 2013 • 320 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@SecretPolice said:

@FastRobby said:

Tormentos thread about Xbox again. You know you are the biggest cow of the forum when you create more topics bashing a console you don't have, compared to praising a console you do have. So many games to play on PS4, that's why instead of praising their library, they try to diminish yours...

quoted for truth.. there are quite a few cows on here who talk about nothing but Xbox/lems

that can easily be said about a few lems who talk about nothing but ps4/cows. your point?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 GrenadeLauncher

@tdkmillsy said:

And you would really want to play games like Bassement Crawl or the trivia game?

You can't. Both consoles had two full AAA exclusives: Infamous Second Son and Drive Club, Sunset Overdrive and Kinect Sports Rivals. This year it's 6-7 full AAA exclusives to the Xbone's four.

Yes I would rather play Basement Crawl than joke of the gen Fighter Within.

Shitbox Done.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Hhahahaha how cute, another cow trying to protect the most brain washed cow here. hahahahaha El Tormented destroy people hahahahahaha now that's funny. Good one kid hahahahaa

Considering that you basically don't back up anything you say here i would say that you are 100% more blind and biased than me..

@blackace said:

You have issues if you have to praise yourself. lmao!!

Kids....

A clear give away your constant posting of the same gift B4X use..hahahaaaa

So can you tell me what the xbox one has coming in the next 8 months.?

@coasterguy65 said:

You mean arguing the same inane "facts" over and over even when people prove him wrong? Let's be honest, you just defend him because he is just as far up Sony's ass as you are....

Really so who proved me wrong here.? It is a fact the xbox one has less game and lower score,it is a fact that was almost nothing coming until September.

You can prove me wrong if you want to so far all have fail and non have posted games coming...lol

@SolidTy said:

My scores are for proving I play my machines I own, which you can NEVER do because you a fraud. Hence the offtopic replies...

Oh yes, the obligatory "LMAO!!"

Offtopic and butthurt I see.

Oh my, how many lems have I attracted with off topic ad hominem assaults for posting a factual numbers picture? Amusing.

The sad part about that scree is how lemmings see it and pretend all the game the PS4 has are indies,is like they don't see the word Retail and the numbers in favor of the PS4..hahaha

@FoxbatAlpha said:

The PS4 is coming off of a major dry spell while Xbox owners enjoyed a great second half of last year.

Tornamentoes is proven to be a mental case and seriously thinks the Xbox has nothing for 8 months. I can't wait for the next batch of Sony delays and next dry spell #delaystation.

I told him earlier that Sony didn't plan for Bloodborne and Out of Order: 1887 to come out in early 2015. THEY WERE FUCKING DELAYED TO 2015. Bravo.

Another bravo on the shit multiplats you use for your failed arguement.

Instead of just talking to your shrink, let him put on the rubber glove next time and give you a rectal exam.

The PS4 got.

LBP3,DC,Samurai Warriors,Velocity 2X,Gulty Gears,The biding of Isaac all on the second half,Hell the biding of Isaac has better score than MCC,Sunset over drive and FH2 and Velocity as the same score as Halo,and Guilty Gears is higher rated than Sunset Over drive...lol

FACT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Opinions....hahahaaa

LBP3=cross gen ported garbage with bugs and shitty scores, All the other games=yawn. Xbox ONE games WON the Holiday.

Weren't you pushing Resogun this time last year too? Great score on Meta but no one gives a **** about it. Fact.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe:

Yeah ignore the 88 retail games on ps4 when the xbox one has 82 retail games lemming..hahahhaha

B ut but only indies..hahahha

No I haven't. In fact, I am sure you read my post to @SolidTy, where I call that a legit point.

You are the one distorting, not me. And, you are being a bit of a liar. Not a complete one, but a bit of one.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Man we really need some decent Cows these days. On top and still so insecure.

Cows, stick to talking about sales, at least there you have some solid footing. Every time you talk about games it ends up in an indie fest that makes you look like the ass clowns you are.

Its been a barren wasteland for almost 8months on the PauperStation4.

Games..................... that's rich.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@kuu2 said:

Man we really need some decent Cows these days. On top and still so insecure.

Cows, stick to talking about sales, at least there you have some solid footing. Every time you talk about games it ends up in an indie fest that makes you look like the ass clowns you are.

Its been a barren wasteland for almost 8months on the PauperStation4.

Games..................... that's rich.

Mate, don't mix up your fanboy talking points. It's the Xbone that's looking at a barren eight months, same as last year. :)

@FoxbatAlpha said:

LBP3=cross gen ported garbage with bugs and shitty scores, All the other games=yawn. Xbox ONE games WON the Holiday.

Weren't you pushing Resogun this time last year too? Great score on Meta but no one gives a **** about it. Fact.

Must have really chafed you when LBP3 got 79 to SO's 80, Justin.

Xbone: Just Wait until the end of the year for mediocre games no one cares about.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By tdkmillsy

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tdkmillsy said:

You can't. Both consoles had two full AAA exclusives: Infamous Second Son and Drive Club, Sunset Overdrive and Kinect Sports Rivals. This year it's 6-7 full AAA exclusives to the Xbone's four.

Yes I would rather play Basement Crawl than joke of the gen Fighter Within.

Shitbox Done.

So you concede Xbox One has 4 more Fully Exclusive games (you know there is 4 because you have looked and your not stupid) and now want to move on to this year.

Care to list your 6-7 AAA exclusives and how do you know they will be AAA????

There are a load of games that may or may not come out in 2015. You and I both know you cannot count on the games release dates until they actually get released. Look at the delays last year.

Sony have had their event shouting about whats coming and only this week we found out about Forza 6. There's more to come on both consoles so unless you have a crystal ball you cannot predict the future.

PS4 has a load more indie games than Xbox One, but how many of them are actually any good. There are 1000's of games in Windows store Take the top 10% and you would have a better list of games compared to a lot of the indie ones on PS4. Its personal preference and this thread is all about the PS4 having more games, which it will have until the store is available on Xbox One.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

In the next 6 months up until E3, the Xbox wil have, The Witcher, Battlefield Hardline, Ori and the Blind Forest, Evolve, Dying Light, Resident Evil, Batman, Dead of Alive, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Oddworld New & Tasty, Dynasty Warriors, Saints Row, Mortal Kombat X & Dark Souls 2. Plus, I don't know what Indies will get released in that time frame but I'm sure they'll be a few and there may be others that will get announced for release in that timeframe so where's this drought of games for the X1 that everyone keeps talking about?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 tormentos

@sts106mat:

Then you loss the argument because there are more games on ps4 and other console like velocity 2x than ms has games like halo mcc.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#169  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@misterpmedia:

"It would be a compliment if it was nonsense. I'll assume that was an attempt to patronise. "

Okay dokey. Someone takes this place and what they write here a bit too seriously it seems. Its non sense because nobody deemed you the powerful one who can "disqualify" others comments or excuses because there's are non sense also. NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

Shibua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Shibua
Member since 2014 • 467 Posts

Is this because of The Order 1886

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#172 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tormentos: I wouldn't recommend the quantity over quality pathway. I understand it's a good cow narrative to push, but look at the games being included there.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Then you loss the argument because there are more games on ps4 and other console like velocity 2x than ms has games like halo mcc.

True, PS4 simply offers MORE games overall and MORE retail games than X1.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

But that argument didn't work with the Wii

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

This place is going to be very fun when the order flops. I can't wait for the good laughs.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 tdkmillsy
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

But the Xbox One has MORE True Exclusives.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Heil68

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Nope. As proven in this thread. Its no wonder PS4 is current gen 8 console leader.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#179 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@Ghost120x said:

This place is going to be very fun when the order flops. I can't wait for the good laughs.

This place is going to be very from when DX12 drops and the E3 gets here. We need to make The Order Hype thread before it's released and then watch all the Cow give it a 6 score. lol!!

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#180 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy:

Fh2 360 is techncially a different game with a different engine, with different cars, with different mechanics, with different gameplay. So I can see why some thingk THAt would be one.

As for Halo MCC you forget, Halo 5 beta is exclusive to Xbox one (i'm joking btw, well, kind of, the beta is exclusive.)

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#181 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Nope. As proven in this thread. Its no wonder PS4 is current gen 8 console leader.

Hmmm, using your logic why is the Wii u last?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Heil68

@TigerSuperman said:

@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Hmmm, using your logic why is the Wii u last?

Its not sold as much as current gen 8 console leader PS4.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 tdkmillsy

@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Err yes

As far as True Exclusives go.

http://www.listwar.com/released-games

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Heil68

@tdkmillsy said:

@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Err yes

You aren't listing exclusives on either platform and that's ok for your list I guess. PS4 is still current gen 8 console leader with more games to play and more games coming up.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 tdkmillsy
@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Err yes

You aren't listing exclusives on either platform and that's ok for your list I guess. PS4 is still current gen 8 console leader with more games to play and more games coming up.

I've given you a link to the list. Click on it and look under the True exclusives (orange tab) you will see the games you seek. The Xbox One had more.

I'm sorry I didn't know you could see in the future, while your looking can confirm there will be no more games announced for either console to come out this year? Can you also confirm games set for release this year wont be delayed?

Didn't think so.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Heil68

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@Heil68 said:

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat:

Err yes

I've given you a link to the list. Click on it and look under the True exclusives (orange tab) you will see the games you seek. The Xbox One had more.

I'm sorry I didn't know you could see in the future, while your looking can confirm there will be no more games announced for either console to come out this year? Can you also confirm games set for release this year wont be delayed?

Didn't think so.

I can say one fact, PS4 is current gen 8 leader.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#187 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

I sure wish I was still slim. 2014 was the year of returning to NYC and Pizza, Thai food for me all while rocking Titanfall, FH2, SO, MCC, Divinity OS, KZSF. And I got FAT. Gotta lay off the games and work out in 2015.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tdkmillsy

@Heil68: LOL is that all u have.

Well done I can t disagree PS4 is current Gen 8 sales leader.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Heil68

@tdkmillsy said:

@Heil68: LOL is that all u have.

Well done I can t disagree PS4 is current Gen 8 sales leader.

I dont have it. SONY does, since their current gen 8 console leader.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy:

And you never claimed they where not exclusive?

Oh you just have again.

I'm just using the same information showing PS4 has more games and showing Xbox One had more fully Exclusive games.

And you never Ignore that right and continue to tag it as exclusive..

Save it the fact is teh PS4 has more games and not Kinect related by the way like several of those exclusive MS have which probably half the user base by now can't even play them,because they have a Kinectless sku.

Yes that information say that the xbox one lack 70+ games the Ps4 has.

And that on those only what 4 more games are exclusive on xbox one vs the PS4,but 41 are console exclusive to PS4 vs only 14 for the xbox one,and 28 are Playstation brand exclusive vs just 4 on xbox one is not even close..

hahahaa'

But let me quote a big lemming here which i just quote now..

@sts106mat said:

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy:

they are used because they are not on PS4....same reasoning you used the games in your OP.

Here your argument just shoot down by another lemming...hahaha

@FoxbatAlpha said:

That is what i think about halo MCC... ahahaha and was broken,last gen and even older gen than last one...lol

No MS didn't won the holidays sony did,US doesn't = the world time to wake up from that dream lemming to sell the shitty console they had to give 2 free games,$70 price drop on top of the $100 one on june and give a gift card of $50..hahahahaa

The xbox one is not even a shadow of what the xbox 360 was...

Resogun actually scored higher than any xbox one exclusive..hahahaa

That sad your console is that get beat up by indies,just like Halo 4 was beat for GOTY here in 2014 by Journey..hahaha

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe:

Yeah ignore the 88 retail games on ps4 when the xbox one has 82 retail games lemming..hahahhaha

B ut but only indies..hahahha

No I haven't. In fact, I am sure you read my post to @SolidTy, where I call that a legit point.

You are the one distorting, not me. And, you are being a bit of a liar. Not a complete one, but a bit of one.

No you have because every time the the list is bring that one indie game,aqua kitty,you know i do prefer to play aqua kitty than to play Fighter Within which is basically one of the worst scoring games of any gen even worse than Knack by a long shot.

Retail mean shit when the games suck ass..

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/891980-aqua-kitty-milk-mine-defender-dx/index.html

80%....Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Have you even see Aqua Kitty it is actually a reto shooter quite cool it looks.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?sort=1

Now lets talk about Fighter Within which is basically one of the worse games ever made for any consoles,a retail game and exclusive to xbox one..

Maybe now you would drop the whole charade about indies,many are quite good and non until now is as bad as that xbox one retail exclusive that i just link there..

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tormentos: I wouldn't recommend the quantity over quality pathway. I understand it's a good cow narrative to push, but look at the games being included there.

The PS4 has quantity and quality over the xbox one,go to gamerankinsg or meta and see for your self..

@tdkmillsy said:

Err yes

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/727970-fighter-within/index.html

Yeah one of those is the one of the worse score games the last 2 generation have seen,and almost the worse game ever score.

Only beat by Charlies Angels GC...

So exclusive are irrelevant when they suck ass badly like Fighter Within.

Kinect Sport Rivals 60% ( a game half the xXBO user base can't even play Thank god.

Killer Instinct 73%

Shape Up 52%

Forza 5 79%

Sunset over drive 80%

Fighter Within 23% Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Funk Of titans 47%

Voice commander no rated.

Kalimba 80%

dance central 74%

xbox Fitness 71%

Powerstar golf 65%

crimson dragon 55%..

Come on i know the PS4 isn't better on this regard but tell me you would rather play one of those over MCC which isn't an exclusive per say.?

Of course you would not you have defended Halo and other games like Titanfall to so drop the hypocrisy the xbox one has shit and exclusive true ones have basically suck...hahaha

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@Ghost120x said:

I dont think it will flop, i reckon the setting, characters and story will help it score well.

Eh, what's the current hype? Looks fun to me, but I don't see it getting more than AA. That being said, hope I'm wrong. Day one buy for me, at any rate.

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 supergokublitz
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts

tower of babel

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: Defending Aqua Kitty = 100% win for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos: I'll take a broken MCC any day over LBP3. WTF is wrong with you? Do you ever stop to listen how stupid the shit sounds that you spew out?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 tdkmillsy

@tormentos:

Your a biased idiot, if you going to compare scores you should take all the games with scores into account.

Full Exclusives scores

9 PS4 games have scores, total score of 492 and an average score of 54.6 per game

11 Xbox One games have scores, total score of 741 and an average score of 67.3

So Xbox One has better and more full Exclusives. Thanks for making me do the calculations as it gave me another chance to show your an embarrassment to these forums.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#197 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@misterpmedia:

"It would be a compliment if it was nonsense. I'll assume that was an attempt to patronise. "

Okay dokey. Someone takes this place and what they write here a bit too seriously it seems.

Not at all I just know what you're like from past interactions.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

lems hype the same sequels from generation to generation. aren't you getting tired of playing the same thing? Hyped for Halo 6 halo 7 halo 8 and the beta of halo 55 yet?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@silversix_ said:

lems hype the same sequels from generation to generation. aren't you getting tired of playing the same thing? Hyped for Halo 6 halo 7 halo 8 and the beta of halo 55 yet?

Uncharted 4, GT 7, Killzone 5, LBP 4?... ah nevermind just your typical SW hypocrisy.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos: I'll take a broken MCC any day over LBP3. WTF is wrong with you? Do you ever stop to listen how stupid the shit sounds that you spew out?

I would take a good indie over the 2 which were broken and with bugs,having a halo game with broken online is like having a car without wheels...

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Defending Aqua Kitty = 100% win for me. HA HA HA HA HA!!!

No actually is not when i just proved that is higher rated than many xbox one retail games,including Forza5,KI,Dead rising 3.Ryse and many others....lol