Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

From the German Gamestar preview:

PS4: 1080p, 30fps, minimally sharper textures than XB1, slightly less sharp textures than the "high" setting on PC

XB1: 900p, 30fps, still being worked on

Im Konsolenduell hat derweil die PlayStation 4 eindeutig die Grafiknase vorn. Zwar sind die Texturen etwas unschärfer als bei »hohen« PC-Details, das fällt im normalen TV-Abstand aber kaum auf. Zudem läuft das Hexerabenteuer auf der PS4 in 1080p - allerdings nur mit 30 Frames pro Sekunde, was uns aber nicht stört.

Auf der Xbox One begibt sich Geralt ebenfalls mit 30 fps auf Monsterjagd, aber nur in 900p, die Texturen sehen zudem minimal verwaschener aus als auf der PS4. Allerdings feilt CD Projekt nach eigener Aussage noch an der Xbox-Version, vielleicht können man sie noch auf 1080p hochschrauben, man wolle aber nichts versprechen. Stand jetzt ist das PS4-Bild das schärfere und farbstärkere.

Google translation:

In the duel console PlayStation 4, meanwhile, has clearly ahead of the graph. Although the textures are a bit more blurred than "high" PC details that falls within the normal TV-distance but hardly noticeable. In addition, the witcher adventure runs on the PS4 in 1080p - but only at 30 frames per second, which did not bother us.

On the Xbox One Geralt goes also with 30 fps on monster hunt, but only in 900p, the textures also seen slightly more washed out than on the PS4. However, polishes CD Projekt own words yet on the Xbox version, maybe you can still screw up to 1080p, but you would not promise anything. Stand now is the PS4 image the sharper and stronger color.

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-wi...2,3082308.html

Lil titdbit:

Witcher 3 lead programmer Balazs Torok on DX12:

“I think there is a lot of confusion around what and why DX12 will improve. Most games out there can’t go 1080p because the additional load on the shading units would be too much. For all these games DX12 is not going to change anything. They might be able to push more triangles to the GPU but they are not going to be able to shade them, which defeats the purpose."

I read that DX18 and Cloudz III will add more power and then Witcher 5 will be the better for it. Don't judge the game yet, give a good review in 2019.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

This is what happens when there's no parity bs. Also playing at 1080p ~High setting on a 65"+ tv with surround is always a better experience than 1440p or 4k Very High setting on a 27" monitor with piss poor logitech speakers, just saying.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@gpuking said:

This is what happens when there's no parity bs. Also playing at 1080p ~High setting on a 65"+ tv with surround is always a better experience than 1440p or 4k Very High setting on a 27" monitor with piss poor logitech speakers, just saying.

20-30 fps, below high, 1080p. Next gen consoles everybody.

Can't wait for DigitalFoundry to make you it's bitch, like almost all other games.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Man I really really hope Nintendo's next system is even more powerful than the next Xbox and PS (impossible I know but would be fun) so the Sheep get their turn in rubbing the "my console runs it better than yours" faces. Imagine the hilarity.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@gpuking said:

Can't wait for DigitalFoundry to make you it's bitch, like almost all other games.

That's what you wanna believe without any confirmation.

Also go make me another sandwich in the kitchen bitch.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@SecretPolice said:

No reason for a PS4 if what you care so much about is rez,/ fps get yourself a nice gaming PC and try and find a sucker to buy that PS Bore... Just sayin :P

Gonna be tough building a PC that'll run the same settings as the PS4 for the same price though wouldn't it?

I don't think your point stands anyway, given the PS4 and Xbox One are basically the same price why wouldn't you pick the PS4 and get the better performance if you're just bothered about multiplats? If i were buying choosing between two GPUs for example that were a similar price i'd be picking the one with the better performance, not going meh, i don't care and just lumping for either.

Whelp, it's like this. I bought the X1 in December 2014 for MCC, FH2 & SO and Halo 5 amongst many others in 2015... ya know, the gameszzz, if you're buying a this gen console for it's powah, you're doing it wrong and besides, what if SecretSauce, DX12, StormCloud prove to push X1 past PS4 in terms of gaming performance :O

You gonna sell PS4 and run out and buy an X1 amright? :P

Point stands.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

If only they had used the Cloud..

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

"teh sdks and esram" strike again. So powerful yet they decided to go with the more cinematic blurriness of 900p

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By SecretPolice

Out of Order 1887, 800P 30 fps with black bars to boot, eh, perhaps with Cloud powah the X1 may someday accomplish that. :P

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Epic lemming meltdowns ITT.

Bu bu but DX12 will fix everything.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SecretPolice

Cow tears, delish I tellz ya, deeelish, keep'em comin.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@gpuking said:

or how about instead of a 27" monitor with Logitech speakers you hook up the PC to a 65" tv with surround sound?

Then you don't have to put up with shitty textures and 20fps.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

The line of my first post was "First, no one cares anymore about multiplat resolutions; now everyone does? Make up your minds, cows!" - referring to how resolution is only an issue when the PS4 has an advantage.

Must have missed that, huh? Jumping to conclusions, maybe?

You are most definitely a Sony fanboy.

And I've already explained that it's always news when PS4 does have a resolution advantage, why wouldn't it be? I'll take a leaf out of your regressional thinking and state that it was always made apparent when a mulitplat performed better on the 360 so why can't it be the same this gen for PS4? Erugh that's such a petty rebuttal, now I know how it feels to be cheap jaded gamer like you stormylem. :/

It's also not the first time you've come into a resolution thread, like which I stated in my first reply, about no-one caring anyway so it very much still applies regardless, as you've always had a problem some way or another in ignoring these resolution threads despite hating them and thinking them pointless(even though they aren't). All you've done is worded your snark a little differently this time, same shit, different flavour.

Am I? Lol And you know that how? Fun fact, you don't. I don't want to hear your gamespot life story because who gives a shit? Oh and a e-sociologist too, I see. Do you have a plaque? Photo of it please.

The rest therefore is nonsense and can easily be returned in due course for lems like you, however I'm not going to bother. TL;DR: PS fanboys aren't the only inconsistent faction. No wonder a lem like you is having it rough this gen.

It is not always news - the PS4 has a better GPU and RAM, why would it not be able to produce better graphics? 900p vs 1080p is a trivial talking point. You try to make it news by the headline, evenA new game that is 720p vs 1080p might be newsworthy.

Cows complained about it last gen, but revel in it this gen. If it was wrong on last gen, and wrong this gen.

Nothing I have said is a "lemming fanboy" comment. Just because I comment on your bullshit (and reply with the WHOLE quote, btw), doesn't mean I am a lemming. I suppose all those posts where I give Sony props are cases of split personality?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 StormyJoe

@misterpmedia said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

What's the big deal? It's been the case for the majority of multiplats last year and the fact they were 900p on Xbone didn't take away any iota of enjoyment for me. Besides, Xbox fans get to play the second game in the series, so they might be slightly more aware of the Witcher brand and hopefully a considerable amount of them will buy the game. I want Witcher to do well on consoles, however I'm afraid it's not going to be the case.

That's a nice over compensating comment there. But to answer you, no-ones making this a big deal despite the people who are actively making it one. I'm just giving System Wars some news as per standard. ;)

But, all your "news" is anti-Microsoft, and then you try to act as though you are some independent, free thinking poster. That couldn't be further from the truth - you are a cow.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#117 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Went PC because owning the first 2 I got 3 at a discount. Cant wait!!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#118 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@clone01 said:

@ProtossRushX said:

I don't understand why PC owners aren't defending themselves in this thread they looked at the video and are now are like saying it looks bad

PS4 version isn't gonna look any better an it only is 30 FPS and look the hair difference

PC PPL DEFEND urselves vs this thread the poster doesn't own a gaming pc and its mainly cows attacking you in here with bad graphic card pcs

I wish people like you could be banned merely for idiocy.

Thanks clone01 for my first LOL of the day.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@gpuking said:

@Jankarcop said:

That's what you wanna believe without any confirmation.

Also go make me another sandwich in the kitchen bitch.

How is that an insult? Are you 12?

I don't understand why you (and your alts) continue to make these stupid arguments. You can buy good surround sound speakers for PC, play with a good headset or even hook your PC up to a TV with surround sound. You are probably the only gamer in the world that would choose sound over visuals. Great audio doesn't excuse 1080p running sub 30 fps with shit textures and effects.

I will play a multiplat PC game muted at 1440p/60+ fps maxed before I will play like that.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

I don't understand why PC owners aren't defending themselves in this thread they looked at the video and are now are like saying it looks bad

PS4 version isn't gonna look any better an it only is 30 FPS and look the hair difference

PC PPL DEFEND urselves vs this thread the poster doesn't own a gaming pc and its mainly cows attacking you in here with bad graphic card pcs

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU.... I don't care.

The game looks great. My only worry is that the combat will once again be average as ****. Still a definite buy, just not day 1 status as I'm waiting to see the gameplay verdict from fellow gamers.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By StormyJoe

@sts106mat said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

What's the big deal? It's been the case for the majority of multiplats last year and the fact they were 900p on Xbone didn't take away any iota of enjoyment for me. Besides, Xbox fans get to play the second game in the series, so they might be slightly more aware of the Witcher brand and hopefully a considerable amount of them will buy the game. I want Witcher to do well on consoles, however I'm afraid it's not going to be the case.

That's a nice over compensating comment there. But to answer you, no-ones making this a big deal despite the people who are actively making it one. I'm just giving System Wars some news as per standard. ;)

But, all your "news" is anti-Microsoft, and then you try to act as though you are some independent, free thinking poster. That couldn't be further from the truth - you are a cow.

too right.

he also fails to realise that the reason the 360 advantages were always brought up was because for the entirety of the gen all we heard from cows was "teh cell", "lazy devs", "the PS3 is a super computer" "PS3 exclusives destroy 360 graphics" etc etc. so every time the 360 version was superior (even slightly) it was rubbed in to ****.

this gen is different because the PS4 clearly already does have an advantage in the graphics department. we know this and yet cows still seem to want to circle jerk over every little bit of news.

Exactly! Thank you!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

So please point me in the direction of the pro PS4 threads that you make.?

Stop been a hypocrite and playing the victim,when you are a die hard lemming your self.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

So please point me in the direction of the pro PS4 threads that you make.?

Stop been a hypocrite and playing the victim,when you are a die hard lemming your self.

LOL! I give Sony credit where credit is due all the time. I consistently acknowledge the PS4 is the current console powerhouse and routinely talk about how I want to play games like Planetside 2 & UC4. Hell, I even voted that they (Sony) would win December's NPD.

I rarely create threads - I just respond to ones that are already created. However, my last thread discussed the real possibility of most of the XB1's exclusives will end up on PC - hardly a "pro-lemming" topic.

You call me a "lemming" because I call out your pro-Sony bullshit. I would never spend hours trying to analyze 360 sales vs Xb1 sales month-over-month, that's the kind of crap youdo.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

Ah yes, the never ending trend of Xbone having inferior multi plats compared to PS4.

No matter how many countless of times lemmings try and tell everyone about their secret sauce, DX12, Cloud, Kinect etc. etc. threads like these continue to pop up to remind the lemmings of their delusional dream.

And then afterwards they try and say multi plats don't matter, even though they make up the majority of games.

And it's funny when they always try to hide behind the PC to cover up their Severe Mulit Plat Weakness.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#125  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Suppaman100:

Why don't you go tether your 4-8 hour life battery on your controller, to your jet engine of a console, while you pray your information is still safe, on that POS network known as PSN, while praying to god you can even log in, to play those shitty flops of AAA exclusive games, only to realize you have to rely on 122 indies for entertainment, **** it's Maintenance again!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@Suppaman100: Why don't you go tether your 4-8 hour life battery on your controller, to your jet engine of a console, while you pray your information is still safe, on that POS network known as PSN, while praying to god you can even log in, to play those shitty flops of AAA exclusive games, only to realize you have to rely on 122 indies for entertainment, **** it's Maintenance again!

In history, PlayStation has decimated Xbox for games. Why should that change this gen?

It sure won't change anything I just said. In the present.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

LOL! I give Sony credit where credit is due all the time. I consistently acknowledge the PS4 is the current console powerhouse and routinely talk about how I want to play games like Planetside 2 & UC4. Hell, I even voted that they (Sony) would win December's NPD.

I rarely create threads - I just respond to ones that are already created. However, my last thread discussed the real possibility of most of the XB1's exclusives will end up on PC - hardly a "pro-lemming" topic.

You call me a "lemming" because I call out your pro-Sony bullshit. I would never spend hours trying to analyze 360 sales vs Xb1 sales month-over-month, that's the kind of crap youdo.

You don't give credit to sony even if your life depended on it..

Oh please you on one say is the most powerful and on the other argue about secret magic tools that will bring parity.

No i call you are a lemming,there is nothing more to it you consistently defend MS in everything and enter pro PS4 thread with damage control downplaying advantages and crap like that..

Oh excuse me mister the xbox one sold 3.9 million units in december because shipped units mean sold,because MS sold them to stores..lol

Remember how you try to put both consoles as been close 3.9 vs 4.2 because for you shipped mean sold.?

Please stop making a joke of your self you are a lemming be proud.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@Suppaman100: Why don't you go tether your 4-8 hour life battery on your controller, to your jet engine of a console, while you pray your information is still safe, on that POS network known as PSN, while praying to god you can even log in, to play those shitty flops of AAA exclusive games, only to realize you have to rely on 122 indies for entertainment, **** it's Maintenance again!

In history, PlayStation has decimated Xbox for games. Why should that change this gen?

It sure won't change anything I just said. In the present.

Well played B4xter :) PSN is trash and dangerous. BIG problem for Sony.

Thank you kind sir.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@ProtossRushX: @SecretPolice: @FoxbatAlpha: @StormyJoe:

ol Xbone such a fckin fail

PS4 version isn't exactly something to be proud of either. I think over 90% of multiplats (most games) this gen are easily noticably better on PC so far....and that gap always widens in PCs favor as the gen continues.

Ouch.

Yet U4 and The Order look better than most upcoming PC games.

..."Bu..Bu..bu.. 4k!!!" LMFAO

Enjoy your marginally better graphics though.

Btw when is a PC exclusive finally going to win GOTY here?....LOL

You talk about "marginally better graphics" when comparing to PC, but then tout "epic fail with Xb1".

LOL

Thanks for proving my point to @misterpmedia and @btk2k2.

..little difference though. The hermit was comparing a static system (PS4) with a dynamic system (PC), that's an unfair comparison.

Try again though.

'Bu...bu..bu..DirectX12 will surely save Xbone"

LOL

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

You don't give credit to sony even if your life depended on it..

Oh please you on one say is the most powerful and on the other argue about secret magic tools that will bring parity.

No i call you are a lemming,there is nothing more to it you consistently defend MS in everything and enter pro PS4 thread with damage control downplaying advantages and crap like that..

Oh excuse me mister the xbox one sold 3.9 million units in december because shipped units mean sold,because MS sold them to stores..lol

Remember how you try to put both consoles as been close 3.9 vs 4.2 because for you shipped mean sold.?

Please stop making a joke of your self you are a lemming be proud.

Bullshit. I do a lot.

I say, as I have always said, that the difference is minor. Reality check: it is - and the games show that.

I do not go into to PS4 game threads and bash AA or AAA games (you do). All I do, and have always done, is call out bullshit.

To the manufacturer, shipped = sold. If the supply chain was as stuffed as you say, MS would be forced to decrease production (which would make the news).

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#133  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

900p is A ok. Game might actually run slightly smoother on Xb1 like certain games have been doing which I would prefer. Not saying 1080p vs 900p isn't significant, but all else being equal is relatively slight. 900p is far from blurry and 1080p isn't the holy grail.

Now, If Ps4 compute comes into play this gen and it lets it do gameplay that Xb1 can't, or hinders framerate on the Xb1 version that'll be a problem. And if games on Ps4 start to go below 1080p, that means Xb1 will go closer to 720p / 720p... which would also suck. But for now, the disparity doesn't matter much.

Hopefully this gen lasts no more than 6 years, i'd prefer 5.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Oh dear, reports of lots of screen tearing with the PS4 version.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#135  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

Link?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Krelian-co

@Chozofication said:

@Scipio8 said:

Link?

Lem bullshit factory.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#137 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Most console users sit several feet back from the television. Resolution isn't terribly important.

AA is more important. But this is too complicated for the young console people to understand: so they stick to buzz words.

Depends on the size of the TV. On my 50" 1080p vs 720p does make a noticeable difference. Not saying that 720p stuff would be unplayable though.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#138 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

The real important thing to me over target framerate is stability and average. Doesn't mean much to have a target for 30 if you hardly your fluctuate around it all the time. Here's hoping everyone gets a version of the game that's optimised to deliver a solid experience irrespective of which box they play it on.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

And I've already explained that it's always news when PS4 does have a resolution advantage, why wouldn't it be? I'll take a leaf out of your regressional thinking and state that it was always made apparent when a mulitplat performed better on the 360 so why can't it be the same this gen for PS4? Erugh that's such a petty rebuttal, now I know how it feels to be cheap jaded gamer like you stormylem. :/

It's also not the first time you've come into a resolution thread, like which I stated in my first reply, about no-one caring anyway so it very much still applies regardless, as you've always had a problem some way or another in ignoring these resolution threads despite hating them and thinking them pointless(even though they aren't). All you've done is worded your snark a little differently this time, same shit, different flavour.

Am I? Lol And you know that how? Fun fact, you don't. I don't want to hear your gamespot life story because who gives a shit? Oh and a e-sociologist too, I see. Do you have a plaque? Photo of it please.

The rest therefore is nonsense and can easily be returned in due course for lems like you, however I'm not going to bother. TL;DR: PS fanboys aren't the only inconsistent faction. No wonder a lem like you is having it rough this gen.

It is not always news - the PS4 has a better GPU and RAM, why would it not be able to produce better graphics? 900p vs 1080p is a trivial talking point. You try to make it news by the headline, evenA new game that is 720p vs 1080p might be newsworthy.

Cows complained about it last gen, but revel in it this gen. If it was wrong on last gen, and wrong this gen.

Nothing I have said is a "lemming fanboy" comment. Just because I comment on your bullshit (and reply with the WHOLE quote, btw), doesn't mean I am a lemming. I suppose all those posts where I give Sony props are cases of split personality?

Lemming trying to deny he's a lemming? Wow. Will this be a recurring trick for jadedlem?

It is always news, considering some resolutions are the same. So that disregards the fact that GPU and the RAM are better in the PS4. So when they aren't, it's news. Derp! I try to make it news by the headline? Do you know how news works?

Your whole e-persona bleeds jaded xbox gamer. It's almost text book.

and to reply to your other comments. So what if they're all anti-microsoft? When have I ever 'tried' to be 'independent'? LOL. Seeing what you want to see and making up your own narrative on me is also kinda cute I guess. Is that the real reason your jimmies are so rustled that I can easily accept cowness because this is just a harmless system warring board on the interwebs? Maybe you're too invested on this board or something, idk.

No-one on here denies I'm a cow nor do I deny I'm a cow. You're the one denying you're a lem so I feel as though you're pretty much projecting a major insecurity here. Not so surprising.

What is a fact is that I just posted some news that people care about, it happens to be anti-microsoft, blame Microsoft's SDK, not me. It's the reason these articles exist. INB4: "What about Sony's SDK for all the sub 1080p games?" Yeah, there are threads made about those too, guess who by? Lems! :D. Do I whine about it? Nah.

The bold can easily be reversed. As I stated in a previous reply.

@sts106mat More Jaded lem cavalry to tell us about how bitter they are this gen b reflecting on last gen. lol Just enough lem whispering to get a 'Thank you!' out of jadedlem to calm his mind.

Sorry boys, was busy for a few days. ;)

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 StormyJoe

@misterpmedia: Just because I like the Xb1, that doesn't make me a lemming.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

posting bullshit pro microsoft and anti sony that isn't even true most of the time do though. But hey keep trying to act like you are the "objective" non biased poster that you seem to think you are, maybe someone somewhere will believe you, clowny.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

That's almost as good as "I have all the consoles, therefore I'm not a fanboy.". It's not gonna sit I'm afraid, jadedlem.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#143 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

If only they had used the Cloud..

They didn't obviously. lol!! They didn't use Win10 or DX12 either. This is what happens. Whatever. I've already reserved the PS4 version many, many months ago. No big deal. Also eagerly awaiting Bloodborne. My two games for the Springtime.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

posting bullshit pro microsoft and anti sony that isn't even true most of the time do though. But hey keep trying to act like you are the "objective" non biased poster that you seem to think you are, maybe someone somewhere will believe you, clowny.

Why the f**k do you keep responding to my threads? You have a man-crush on me or something? You a secret switch-hitter?

I do not do that - and, almost everything I post is true. It's not my fault you are too goddamned stupid to know that, is it?

I rarely say anything negative about Sony - and most of what I do say that is negative is focused around their 10-K reports, not the PS4. Do you even know what a 10-K report is, Stupid?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 StormyJoe

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

That's almost as good as "I have all the consoles, therefore I'm not a fanboy.". It's not gonna sit I'm afraid, jadedlem.

"I have all the consoles, therefore I'm not a fanboy." <-- Got to be the dumbest thing I've heard this week...

Why would someone who is a fanboy of Sony buy an XBox one (or vise versa).

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Krelian-co

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why the f**k do you keep responding to my threads? You have a man-crush on me or something? You a secret switch-hitter?

I do not do that - and, almost everything I post is true. It's not my fault you are too goddamned stupid to know that, is it?

I rarely say anything negative about Sony - and most of what I do say that is negative is focused around their 10-K reports, not the PS4. Do you even know what a 10-K report is, Stupid?

you are trying to hard clowny, no one believes your bullshit.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 StormyJoe

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

you are trying to hard clowny, no one believes your bullshit.

Done responding to you. I am not in the mood to humor the stupids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

@StormyJoe: from a pure objective standpoint, it just smells like a victory for the PS4 and you seem a bit bitter and dissapointed and butthurt, even after the "June and November SDK", wait until next year maybe Stormyjoe lmao, "DX12 tho"

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#149 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

ew 30fps.....

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 StormyJoe

@xboxiphoneps3 said:

@StormyJoe: from a pure objective standpoint, it just smells like a victory for the PS4 and you seem a bit bitter and dissapointed and butthurt, even after the "June and November SDK", wait until next year maybe Stormyjoe lmao, "DX12 tho"

At launch: XBox One games: 720p, PS4 games: 1080p

Since the June Update: Xbox One games 900p/1080p, Ps4 games: 1080p

Yeah, it did nothing...