the time when xbox one ""backwards"" compatibility shows to be useless

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

@dakur said:
@daredevils2k said:

I find it funny how lemmings go straight for the defense card " do some research" . I feel sorry for the mother who buys an Xbox 1 for her child because of Microsoft touting that its 360 compatible and finds out some of her child games doesn't work with it.

Lemmings and their logic. No wonder games they hype has flopped within the past year (recor3, halo 5, geow 4, quantum break)

I think MS has pretty much figured out how to fool lems and to make them their brainless followers (lemmings is such an appropriate name). They don't even try giving them good games anymore, but they know they'll defend them regardless. Anyways, to OP, tell your sister to sell those games and get a PS4 and she won't have to suffer from being deceived anymore. TLHBO.

Man you try way too hard... I know you're just trolling but it just comes off as lame.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@daredevils2k said:

Sorry lemming, but don't quote someone when you don't what you're talking about. It definitely doesn't say " Xbox one is the best pplace to play XBox 360 games, but please research if your current 360 games are on the list. "

It says "Now you can play a growing number of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One" right on the page you screenshot. You may want to try a little harder.

OH gawd the lemmings will never learn about misleading ads. Just like they put their faith into the Almighty Power of the Clouds lol.

Remember when they kept having orgasmic tantrums over how Kinect was the revolution?? Lol MS really knows how to fool these suckers, I almost appreciate MS for that. TLHBO

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Dakur

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:
@daredevils2k said:

I find it funny how lemmings go straight for the defense card " do some research" . I feel sorry for the mother who buys an Xbox 1 for her child because of Microsoft touting that its 360 compatible and finds out some of her child games doesn't work with it.

Lemmings and their logic. No wonder games they hype has flopped within the past year (recor3, halo 5, geow 4, quantum break)

I think MS has pretty much figured out how to fool lems and to make them their brainless followers (lemmings is such an appropriate name). They don't even try giving them good games anymore, but they know they'll defend them regardless. Anyways, to OP, tell your sister to sell those games and get a PS4 and she won't have to suffer from being deceived anymore. TLHBO.

Man you try way too hard... I know you're just trolling but it just comes off as lame.

No trolling, sound advise from a manticore. But lems think it's trolling cause they want to avoid the butthurt that comes with the ownage. TLHBO.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

@dakur said:

Remember when they kept having orgasmic tantrums over how Kinect was the revolution?? Lol MS really knows how to fool these suckers, I almost appreciate MS for that. TLHBO

Kinect is almost as disastrous as your posting.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Dakur

@lundy86_4 said:
@dakur said:

Kinect is almost as disastrous as your posting.

And lems got owned by both. TLHBO.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lundy86_4

@dakur said:

And lems got owned by both. TLHBO.

Let's not go overboard here. Your posting doesn't stand up too well.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@dakur said:

Useless and xbox on the same sentence is quite redundant but having said that is your sister's fault for buying crap like the xbox. TLHBO.

You trolling comments and the word "Useless" go hand in hand. lol!! I'm enjoying B/C on my XB1 without having to rebuy every game like on the PS4.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@dakur said:
@daredevils2k said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@daredevils2k said:

Sorry lemming, but don't quote someone when you don't what you're talking about. It definitely doesn't say " Xbox one is the best pplace to play XBox 360 games, but please research if your current 360 games are on the list. "

It says "Now you can play a growing number of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One" right on the page you screenshot. You may want to try a little harder.

OH gawd the lemmings will never learn about misleading ads. Just like they put their faith into the Almighty Power of the Clouds lol.

LOL i agree with you. What I find funny is when ever someone buys GEOW 4 and post how bad it is, I never see Lemmings state " You should of researched it at Gamespot, it got a 7 moron"

Or when ever someone buys a Mulit plat game and the resolution is lower the PS4, I never see a lemming state " You should of researched it moron, Every one knows that xbox1 is weaker then PS4. "

lemmings must think that buying a xbox 1 takes a college degreee with all this researching lol. No wonder they are the laughing stock of the gaming community, I mean who purposely goes out and buy a 499.00 xbox 1 knowing it's weaker then the PS4 lol. Talk about a bunch of TOOLS.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#59  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Cows' contribution to most threads:

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Dakur

@daredevils2k said:
@dakur said:
@daredevils2k said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@daredevils2k said:

LOL i agree with you. What I find funny is when ever someone buys GEOW 4 and post how bad it is, I never see Lemmings state " You should of researched it at Gamespot, it got a 7 moron"

Or when ever someone buys a Mulit plat game and the resolution is lower the PS4, I never see a lemming state " You should of researched it moron, Every one knows that xbox1 is weaker then PS4. "

lemmings must think that buying a xbox 1 takes a college degreee with all this researching lol. No wonder they are the laughing stock of the gaming community, I mean who purposely goes out and buy a 499.00 xbox 1 knowing it's weaker then the PS4 lol. Talk about a bunch of TOOLS.

Word my friend. Lemmings are a strange species. It's like they are addicted to ownage and low standards not unlike how masochists are addicted to pain. Sad creatures. And MS takes advantage of them and plays games with their feelings. I'm wondering if this can be considered abuse since MS is basically taking advantage of the mentally incompetent but I'm not a legal expert.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lundy86_4

Haha, this thread.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

Xbox is garbage. The worst upcoming exclusive lineup of the three. My PC will match Scorpio for likely less money

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#63 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

There is no excuse for NOT researching what one buys.

"OH but the rememba teh dayz when blah blah". Yeah I remember those days too, but that company, SONY is now nickel and diming people for any type of BC through a PS4 by renting it to consumers.

Nobody's fault but her own.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cainetao11

@daredevils2k said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@daredevils2k said:

Sort of like that powah of da cell thing, remember? This is some major non sense. "Misleading ads" LOL Right, people don't have to take responsibility for themselves? Get a grip, dude

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#65 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

PlayStation is garbage. The worst upcoming exclusive lineup of the three. My PC shits all over PS Pro for less money.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 daredevils2k

@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@daredevils2k said:

Sort of like that powah of da cell thing, remember? This is some major non sense. "Misleading ads" LOL Right, people don't have to take responsibility for themselves? Get a grip, dude

Hey at least the powah of the cell delivered with Uncharted 2 + and Last of Us being the best looking console game of last gen. Unlike the 360 doesn't have anything to show for. :(.

What has the Almighty Cloud delivered? oh wait it hasn't because what's that game that every one seemed to have forgotten.... oh yah Crackdown lo.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By cainetao11

@daredevils2k said:
@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Hey at least the powah of the cell delivered with Uncharted 2 + and Last of Us being the best looking console game of last gen. Unlike the 360 doesn't have anything to show for. :(.

What has the Almighty Cloud delivered? oh wait it hasn't because what's that game that every one seemed to have forgotten.... oh yah Crackdown lo.

Cloud delivered online in Titanfall 1, online in Forza, Halo 5 and Gears 4 games and we shit sure cant compare the reliability of the networks. PSN is down more than a $20 hooker and it isn't free anymore. Piece of shit network.

Gears 3 and Halo 4 both are among the best looking games of last gen, but we all know you wont give any credit. You're drinking the sake, dude. Nobody forgot Crackdown. We still have 5 years before you cows can say anything about it after the example of TLG LMAO

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

More proof that Xbone is a turd. But let's be real, if you bought an Xbone your intelligence level isn't much higher than a turd anyway lol!

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 daredevils2k

@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Cloud delivered online in Titanfall 1, online in Forza, Halo 5 and Gears 4 games and we shit sure cant compare the reliability of the networks. PSN is down more than a $20 hooker and it isn't free anymore. Piece of shit network.

Gears 3 and Halo 4 both are among the best looking games of last gen, but we all know you wont give any credit. You're drinking the sake, dude. Nobody forgot Crackdown. We still have 5 years before you cows can say anything about it after the example of TLG LMAO

LMAO GEOW 3 didn't win graphics of the year at IGN. LOL Crysis did. http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2011/Best_Xbox_360_Graphics

Sadly Gamespot didn't even had a catagory for it. But hey at least Uncharted 3 won lol. http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2011/Best_PS3_Graphics

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 cainetao11

@daredevils2k said:
@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:

LMAO GEOW 3 didn't win graphics of the year at IGN. LOL Crysis did. http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2011/Best_Xbox_360_Graphics

Sadly Gamespot didn't even had a catagory for it. But hey at least Uncharted 3 won lol. http://www.ign.com/wikis/best-of-2011/Best_PS3_Graphics

Why does a game have to win a paper award? Level headed people that post here have always said there were great looking games on both consoles. PS3 had the edge, but to dismiss what the other offered is memories of a Geisha LOL

mjebb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mjebb
Member since 2016 • 86 Posts

OP just buy another 360 .... they are cheap these days and it doesn't hurt to keep one around

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#72 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

Lol lock this up it ain't worth 2 pages.

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

@dakur said:

Useless and xbox on the same sentence is quite redundant but having said that is your sister's fault for buying crap like the xbox. TLHBO.

So, do just lurk until an anti-Xbox thread opens up or something?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#74 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

A lot of salty cows in this thread.

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 caryslan2

@daredevils2k said:

No, it is a a parent's responsibility to do proper research on a system, which includes games, features, the ratings of games, and what the System can and can't do.

My mother bought me and my brother numerous systems when we were little, and she did do research on games and systems before she bought them. And this was during the era of systems like the NES and Genesis which meant she did not even have the internet to look things up with.

Now, it's easier then ever to look up info on systems. How is it Microsoft's fault if someone can't do proper research?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lundy86_4

@daredevils2k said:

Erm... @cainetao11 never said it won at IGN. That doesn't make his assessment wrong, as both Gears 3 and Halo 4 were both in the top-tier of best looking games last-gen. Hell, even KZ2 was outclassed eventually.

360 also had the better looking and better performing multiplats in 99.9% of games. Let's not forget the Skyrim disaster on PS3 lol.

dino7c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 dino7c
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

I have been saying this for 2 years...its all marketing spin. Unless like 99% of games work its not "backwards compatible"

The average consumer hears that and thinks the vast majority of their game willl work, which is obviously false

Its a fine feature, better than nothing, ect. ect.....XBONE is NOT backwards compatible though

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#78 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9548 Posts

OP don't even get this crowd started... lol. They will tell you EXACTLY WHY it is full backwards compatibility.

For the record... it isn't backward compatible at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

More proof that Xbone is a turd. But let's be real, if you bought an Xbone your intelligence level isn't much higher than a turd anyway lol!

So a turd has an intelligence level? goes to show your intelligence level, and that would be a minus number :(

Maybe you should stop posting from the school library (congrats on figuring out how to do that) and actually use some of those things around you, those things are called books, scary at first but you will learn a lot from them, or at least we can hope you will :)

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

If you want BC, go with PC ;)

doubutsuteki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#81 doubutsuteki
Member since 2004 • 3425 Posts
@ArchoNils2 said:

If you want BC, go with PC ;)

Backwards compatibility pretty much all the way back to 1981!

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#82 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

You are backwards for wanting backwards compatibility.

doubutsuteki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#83 doubutsuteki
Member since 2004 • 3425 Posts
@ten_pints said:

You are backwards for wanting backwards compatibility.

Your reasoning is not actually wrong, but legacy support/backwards compatibility is a huge deal for a platform for obvious reasons.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

This thread...

lololol :P

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

#85 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@dotWithShoes: xbox one Scorpio won't be 100 percent bc. It will be like the xbox one no different

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

#86 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Should have got a slim 360 e

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

@mariokart64fan said:

@dotWithShoes: xbox one Scorpio won't be 100 percent bc. It will be like the xbox one no different

Except that's not what Phil Spencer said recently, link, when he said the following..

“We’ve very specifically designed it [on Scorpio] so Xbox games just run,” he said, referring to both Xbox 360 and Xbox One titles.

“It’s nothing like Xbox 360 backwards compatibility right now — there’s a lot of technical wizardry involved in that. We didn’t want to have to do that again.”

Which, if I'm not going too far, implies hardware side backwards compatibility, not straight software emulation. I could be wrong, but I don't see how what he said could be taken any differently.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

You can get a much improved version of Minecraft on Xbox One for $20, and I think you can even transfer your 360 data to that version (might cost a little more to do that?). It has multiplayer games, bigger worlds, and more things to find and craft.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Random_Matt said:
@EG101 said:
@Random_Matt said:

X1 BC is mediocre, frame rates are worse on most games.

They have been correcting this quite a bit with newer releases running better than 360 versions.

They ever fix ME? Or even that Halo game?

ME3 runs much better then it did on the 360. not sure baout ME1 or ME2 but most games I've played seem to perform better.

whats really shocking is how bad the 360 party chat was. When i sue the 360 party chat or PS4 party chat it sounds so terrible compared to the XB1 party chat

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Clearly its not true BC.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5883 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Clearly its not true BC.

PS4 Pro has true BC, Xbox One offers some BC but it never said it was full.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@dotWithShoes said:
@mariokart64fan said:

Except that's not what Phil Spencer said recently, link, when he said the following..

“We’ve very specifically designed it [on Scorpio] so Xbox games just run,” he said, referring to both Xbox 360 and Xbox One titles.

“It’s nothing like Xbox 360 backwards compatibility right now — there’s a lot of technical wizardry involved in that. We didn’t want to have to do that again.”

Which, if I'm not going too far, implies hardware side backwards compatibility, not straight software emulation. I could be wrong, but I don't see how what he said could be taken any differently.

When you consider some of the audience here, cough Cows cough, than seeing how is easy. :P

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 caryslan2

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

Clearly its not true BC.

PS4 Pro has true BC, Xbox One offers some BC but it never said it was full.

The PS4 Pro can play PS3 games or even PS1 title?

Because everything I've seen says that its not BC with PS3 games.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#94 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

It is sad that they even call it bc, when it isnt

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

@stuff238 said:

LOL at BC for any console. Just move on and play new games.

this is plain stupid

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#97 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@aigis said:

It is BC

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Microsoft store has OG xbox for $179 + free game. Dont know if the deal is still available but check ur local MS Store. Most likely cheaper/comparable in that deal over getting another x360. So take advantage of the free game and upgrade minecraft on the cheap.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#99 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@aigis said:

It is BC

I know GS doesn't like bumping threads for more then 2 weeks but, is this thread okay to continue?