The Forza Franchise Has Exceeded $1 Billion in Retail Sales, Forza Horizon 3 2.5 Million sales

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:

Don't even bother. We both know the variety on the Xbone is as bad as we've ever seen on the Xbox platform. Being hyped from one Halo to another as your main title to look forward to must be so bad. Feels bad.

Not really. Variety is actually quite good, I'm happy with it, but I'm a casual gamer anyway

Indeed and to add insult to injury, cows got nothing lately but Wii-A-Moos and their most anticipated game, Horizon, is another cookie cutter open word game. Meanwhile in a few days X1 gets Halo Wars 2, an RTS. Likely most cows are scratching their Udders thinking, what's an RTS. lolol :P

A RTS that is soon going to be in the 70s in metacritic. When was the last time a Quad exclusive got such a low score? lol

Dat insecurity ... Don't look now but it appears you're...

Can't really blame ya, HW2 gonna be Aces baby and the comp's go nothing like it. Yeah Baby!! :P

We are referring to it as Failo Flops 2 since it flopped big time.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#252 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56347 Posts

@i_p_daily: Thanks for the reply and telling you get trigger happy easily. Now if you excuse me, were done here. Have a nice day :)

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

@davillain-:

Reading your post, I do like MK :). I was mostly meaning simulators. Those are more boring to me where MK is more on the fun side of it.

Regardless I'm not sure why he got mad at me as I thought it was fairly obvious I was just messing around joking mostly. I mean I said racers need to return to their roots of model t's and horse drawn buggy. <----How can he take that comment seriously?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56347 Posts

@lrdfancypants said:

@davillain-:

Reading your post, I do like MK :). I was mostly meaning simulators. Those are more boring to me where MK is more on the fun side of it.

Regardless I'm not sure why he got mad at me as I thought it was fairly obvious I was just messing around joking mostly. I mean I said racers need to return to their roots of model t's and horse drawn buggy. <----How can he take that comment seriously?

Never mind i_p_daily, he just hates seeing gamers talks about Forza or just about any racing games down but most of them don't really mean it like that, so never mind him if he can't understand your comment but I did.

Simulator Racing games isn't for everyone, if you are a hardcore Car fan, then those types of games would be for them but for none Car fans and just happens to enjoy playing just racing games like Need for Speed, Mario Kart and such, you won't find those kinds of games enjoying Simulator racing. I couldn't get into FH3 at all so I hardly ever talk about it.

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 lrdfancypants

@davillain-:

The funny thing is a arcadey Model T vs Horse drawn buggy racer might be fun :). Ha.

I remember racing buggys in one of the AC games, I think the last one, and I liked that when I typically hate the forced racing segments in games. I don't hate them because they're not good but because I'm terrible at them but racing horse buggies was fun stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@lrdfancypants said:

@i_p_daily:

Because the threads aren't boring.

That has nothing to do with the games themselves.

You're still getting way to worked up over me saying racers are stale and need to go back to their roots like COD and Battlefield going back to WWI.

I mean you can get mad I'm in a racing thread all day if you want but how on earth you got upset about me saying racers should go back to their roots with model t's and horse drawn buggys is beyond me.

You should lighten up. I didn't even attack your Forza. I made fun of them all.

Ah so you come here for the entertainment, and to add nothing of value, gotcha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Thanks for the reply and telling you get trigger happy easily. Now if you excuse me, were done here. Have a nice day :)

Such a weak response from you dav, but it's not surprising since we all know you injected yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you or the games you like, and i put you in your place and now you want to cut & run, and yet you say i get triggered easily lol.

PS...I am having a nice day, especially after reading your comment :)

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 lrdfancypants

@i_p_daily:

Yeah like every other post on this forum.

See how you keep ignoring the fact my post said: can't we all stop arguing and agree, racers are boring, they need to go to roots of model t's and horse buggies.

Yep you took that silly post serious and got angry because: Forza. That's ridiculous. Especially since I didn't trash Forza.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#259  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:

Don't even bother. We both know the variety on the Xbone is as bad as we've ever seen on the Xbox platform. Being hyped from one Halo to another as your main title to look forward to must be so bad. Feels bad.

Not really. Variety is actually quite good, I'm happy with it, but I'm a casual gamer anyway

Indeed and to add insult to injury, cows got nothing lately but Wii-A-Moos and their most anticipated game, Horizon, is another cookie cutter open word game. Meanwhile in a few days X1 gets Halo Wars 2, an RTS. Likely most cows are scratching their Udders thinking, what's an RTS. lolol :P

A RTS that is soon going to be in the 70s in metacritic.

REKT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lrdfancypants said:

@i_p_daily:

Yeah like every other post on this forum.

See how you keep ignoring the fact my post said: can't we all stop arguing and agree, racers are boring, they need to go to roots of model t's and horse buggies.

Yep you took that silly post serious and got angry because: Forza. That's ridiculous. Especially since I didn't trash Forza.

Where did i say you trashed Forza? this isn't about a single racing franchise, it's about your constantly referring to the racing genre as being stale/boring. If it is for you then fine, but stop pushing it as some fact and that everyone should agree with you, because your opinion is just that an opinion and not fact.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Microflop gets a lot of credit for Halo, but let's be realistic, Halo doesn't push hardware anymore.

Forza is probably the only reason Xbone is still around. It is all they have that gets scored well. Everything else is a barren wasteland of flops.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:

A RTS that is soon going to be in the 70s in metacritic.

REKT

User score 7.1. ULTRA REKT!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#263 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@dakur said:
@kvally said:

REKT

User score 7.1. ULTRA REKT!!

Hahahaha, classic cows to think user scores on the internet are relevant, or even just in general they don't mean shit. But you know this, you just have a really boring life, I guess

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 lrdfancypants

@i_p_daily:

Don't be stupid.

I'm not pushing anything as fact. Of course it's my opinion.