The Forza Franchise Has Exceeded $1 Billion in Retail Sales, Forza Horizon 3 2.5 Million sales

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:

Lol you're counting expansions now? Desperate much lem? The real "exclusive" lists for current consoles are

• Forza Motorsport 5 - 79
  • Forza Horizon 2 - 86
  • Forza Motorsport 6 - 87
  • Forza Horizon 3 - 91
  • Driveclub - 77

We still need to wait for GT Sport and Wipeout. If GT scores in the 80s and Wipeout in the 90s like I suspect then the lists will be quite equivalent.

Driveclub Bikes is not an expansion... You can download it as a standalone game... The same goes for VR. In both cases you don't need Driveclub.

Ah so you suspect GT Sport, and Wipeout to get those scores. Well the wipeout game that's coming out is a remaster, and will only contain Wipeout HD (87), and Wipeout 2048 (MC 79). Chances are low it will get in the 90's... GT, now that's a series in decline:

• GT 4 - 89
  • GT 5 - 84
  • GT 6 - 81

And you think GT Sport will even get in the 80's? Lists won't be equivalent, and it's time you stop with the blind hatred because you're only making a fool of yourself. Like when you delete multi-platform racing games from the list I showed. Sure they aren't exclusives, but they show you what reviewers think of current racing games. They find Forza to be the best, by far, just deal with it. Do you really have so much insecurity that you want your preferred console to be the best in everything? Because it isn't and never will be.

I deleted multiplat games because they are on both systems so they are worthless for comparison.

Lets summarize:

Quantity: xbone > PS4

Quality: xbone = PS4

You shouldn't have deleted them because they show the current landscape of racing games, and how Forza compares to them. Your summary is nonsense, and you're crazy. Quantity/Quality Xbox One > PS4. I've just shown the numbers, and you can only show me your predictions, which mean nothing. Done with this discussion. You lost. Quickly show me a meme, or an other troll message so you can put this forum even deeper in the ground.

My VERY plausible predictions. If my VERY plausible predictions come true then xbone has not a very good advantage in racing games. Merely in quantity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#202  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:

You shouldn't have deleted them because they show the current landscape of racing games, and how Forza compares to them. Your summary is nonsense, and you're crazy. Quantity/Quality Xbox One > PS4. I've just shown the numbers, and you can only show me your predictions, which mean nothing. Done with this discussion. You lost. Quickly show me a meme, or an other troll message so you can put this forum even deeper in the ground.

My VERY plausible predictions. If my VERY plausible predictions come true then xbone has not a very good advantage in racing games. Merely in quantity.

Not plausible at all. GT is in decline, and wipeout is an old remaster. By the time they released we'll already have Forza Motorsport 7 on Scorpio... Good luck with that GT...

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

you know its desparate when you have to use an un-released hovercraft game (that includes a mobile port) to counter Forza

Lol a half-assed version of that hovercraft game scored as well or better than 3 of the 4 last Forza games lem. Maybe if you stop living in denial you'll stop getting owned all the time like in your thread yesterday.

Oh, I am sorry, i can't play scores. Surely having the choice to enjoy all those games is the way to be then!

I haven;t been owned by you or anyone else lately Kuraimen.

Everyone can see you are a hypocrit and that you are desperately avoiding the question.

How far are you into Nioh?

Why dont you stop being a shit-house ?

Lol what the hell is a shit-house? Do you say that because I make you butthurt?

You are clueless about gaming dude. You call one of the absolute racing classics of all time a hovercraft game and you can't even play Nioh cause you're too afraid to get owned like you got on your thread yesterday. You can own everything but you clearly know nothing.

haha, you cannot take a joke. I played F-zero before wipeout and its copy cats, so kiss it.

A shit house:-

hmmm the last fzero was in 2003. Wipeout long ago surpassed and outlived it. Doesn't make you less clueless.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Dakur

@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:

Not plausible at all. GT is in decline, and wipeout is an old remaster. By the time they released we'll already have Forza Motorsport 7 on Scorpio... Good luck with that GT...

Bookmarked for future ownage.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#205 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@kvally said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

you know its desparate when you have to use an un-released hovercraft game (that includes a mobile port) to counter Forza

Lol a half-assed version of that hovercraft game scored as well or better than 3 of the 4 last Forza games lem. Maybe if you stop living in denial you'll stop getting owned all the time like in your thread yesterday.

He finally responded to my question about Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 6. He completed them all, got all the achievements and is at the top of the leader boards. At least that is resolved.

Lol, of course he did, he did that while simultaneously marrying quantum mechanics and general relativity.

Dakur > Kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:

That's the saddest thing I've heard in a while

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#208 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44309 Posts

@kvally said:
@sts106mat said:
@kvally said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:

He finally responded to my question about Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 6. He completed them all, got all the achievements and is at the top of the leader boards. At least that is resolved.

Lol, of course he did, he did that while simultaneously marrying quantum mechanics and general relativity.

Dakur > Kvally

Good stuff.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 kvally

Oh, ok...I see...it makes total sense now. In order to have any debate, Sony fans need to compare these two games? LOL FFS

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:

Okay any fanboy that keeps a collection of bookmarked messages on a message board so they can claim ownage with them later is EXTREMELY pathetic and down right just weird! WTF is wrong with you fanboys? System Wars is about having fun and poking fun that is all. Some of you turds take this shit WAY to serious and act like this is going to help you in life somehow.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Dakur

@sts106mat said:

@dakur: hmmm, where did i say that F-zero was better than wipeout? I certainly would not be comparing those franchises with games like Forza or GT.

Its like trying to compare a hockey game with FIFA ffs.

It's more like comparing nba jam and nba2k. Same sport but different ways to approach it. Either way people can have their favorite basketball game between both, matter of preference.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Dakur

@kvally said:

Oh, ok...I see...it makes total sense now. In order to have any debate, Sony fans need to compare these two games? LOL FFS

The above one is gonna score better. TLHBO

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Dakur

@Xabiss said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:

Okay any fanboy that keeps a collection of bookmarked messages on a message board so they can claim ownage with them later is EXTREMELY pathetic and down right just weird! WTF is wrong with you fanboys? System Wars is about having fun and poking fun that is all. Some of you turds take this shit WAY to serious and act like this is going to help you in life somehow.

Owning lems, past, present and future is part of the fun.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

@dakur: hmmm, where did i say that F-zero was better than wipeout? I certainly would not be comparing those franchises with games like Forza or GT.

It's more like comparing nba jam and nba2k. Same sport but different ways to approach it. Either way people can have their favorite basketball game between both, matter of preference.

erm, no. Forza and GT are based on real world vehicles and offer sim like gameplay. Wipeout is a fictitious space world with hovering rockets and looping tracks.

yes, they are both classed as racing games, but not even close to being the same other than that there is a race.

Like with my analogy, both teams are trying to get an object between 2 posts, but thats pretty much where it stops.

Lol the differences you described are the differences between NBAJam (arcade) and NBA2K (realistic). More gaming cluelessness from you.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

erm, no. Forza and GT are based on real world vehicles and offer sim like gameplay. Wipeout is a fictitious space world with hovering rockets and looping tracks.

yes, they are both classed as racing games, but not even close to being the same other than that there is a race.

Like with my analogy, both teams are trying to get an object between 2 posts, but thats pretty much where it stops.

Lol the differences you described are the differences between NBAJam (arcade) and NBA2K (realistic). More gaming cluelessness from you.

No that is not the case, read it again.

same sport different gameplay styles. That's what it amounts to.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Dakur

@sts106mat said:

@dakur: its not the same sport you doughnut, turn it in.

In terms of the gameplay analogy in the case of forza MS V Forza Horizon, yes.

But not wipeout vs forza

you are trying to say that horse racing is the same as Formula One.

More like horse racing is similar to horse racing with robot supersonic horses. Deal with it! Wipeout is a better racing game than Flopza Motorsport

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

But not wipeout vs forza

More like horse racing is similar to horse racing with robot supersonic horses. Deal with it! Wipeout is a better racing game than Flopza Motorsport

Yeah, you've gone full tropic thunder now.

Wipeout HD alone was 87 on metacritic, the same as the highest of the latest Forza Motorsport games. HD+Fury+2048 will shit all over Flopza. Fact!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

No that is not the case, read it again.

same sport different gameplay styles. That's what it amounts to.

Wrong oh clueless cow. Different gameplay style would be something like choosing a Mage or Warrior in WoW. Same game but different play styles. NBA Jam and NBA 2K are completely different games not just different styles. You're about as clueless and one could get.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#224 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@kvally said:
@sts106mat said:
@kvally said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:

Dakur > Kvally

Kvally >Dakur

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Dakur

@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:
@sts106mat said:
@kvally said:
@sts106mat said:

Dakur > Kvally

Kvally >Dakur

Dakur >-------->>>> ( )( ) Kvally

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

But not wipeout vs forza

Wipeout HD alone was 87 on metacritic, the same as the highest of the latest Forza Motorsport games. HD+Fury+2048 will shit all over Flopza. Fact!

Ooh metacritic a collection of reviews from various sources.

When was the last time you went looking for a Formula one game and bought farming simulator 15 instead?

Maybe i will buy Wipeout.............................when it comes out.

You should if you want the ultimate racing game this gen will provide. Flopza who??

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

When was the last time you went looking for a Formula one game and bought farming simulator 15 instead?

You should if you want the ultimate racing game this gen will provide. Flopza who??

why are you comparing wipeout from 2008 with todays forza games?

is it because both Forza 2 & 3 (released 2007 & 2009 ) are higher on metacritic being at 90 & 92 respectively? ahahahahahaha

OWNED!

Wipeout HD was like a demo in comparison to what will release on PS4. A demo that almost matched full blown Flopza games. It was even $40. Fury alone makes it a 90+ game. 2048 is overkill. I can smell your fear lem.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

@dakur: STFU turd, grand flopismo is a distant memory for any racing fan. You need to pull your tongue out of Sony's ass and move away from grandma's basement. You know, there is something called women, you should check them out.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Dakur

@sleepnsurf said:

@dakur: STFU turd, grand flopismo is a distant memory for any racing fan. You need to pull your tongue out of Sony's ass and move away from grandma's basement. You know, there is something called women, you should check them out.

Your life is a flop lem!

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Dakur

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

is it because both Forza 2 & 3 (released 2007 & 2009 ) are higher on metacritic being at 90 & 92 respectively? ahahahahahaha

OWNED!

Wipeout HD was like a demo in comparison to what will release on PS4. A demo that almost matched full blown Flopza games. It was even $40. Fury alone makes it a 90+ game. 2048 is overkill. I can smell your fear lem.

dodging another question again - OWNED!

Why would i be afraid, i am open to playing more games.

There aren't many spaceship games knocking about at the moment, there is certainly room for one in my collection.

In all seriousness you should play it. Wipeout was one of the best gaming experiences for me last gen.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 kvally

@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:
@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

OWNED!

dodging another question again - OWNED!

Why would i be afraid, i am open to playing more games.

There aren't many spaceship games knocking about at the moment, there is certainly room for one in my collection.

You have taken his bait like 20 times man.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Dakur

@sts106mat said:

@kvally: if it is bait, he must enjoy getting pulled in from the quay and drowning in my ocean of ownage.

Accept it, I'm your white whale my little Ahab padawan.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#237 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Me and my mates get together on a Wednesday night, just about to go now. We only finished Forza 3 last December, we've now moved on to Forza 4 :) Who needs a new version of a game on an annual basis?

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

This thread is gold.

Dakur is having a tormentos style meltdown

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 kvally

Hey guys....let's "bookmark" this thread for future "ownage" and "rekage".

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

@i_p_daily:

Lol. You take my comments way too seriously.

I talked about model t's and horse drawn buggy racers and you got mad?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@lrdfancypants said:

@i_p_daily:

Lol. You take my comments way too seriously.

I talked about model t's and horse drawn buggy racers and you got mad?

I'm curious as to why you continually come into threads about racing games when you find them so boring and generic, how about answering that question before we proceed?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@lrdfancypants said:

Can't we all get along and agree that racing games are boring no matter the platform they're on?

They're stale.

Just like we demand COD go back to its roots and praise Battlefield for going back in time we should demand racing games go back to Model T's racing horse drawn buggies.

Interesting that you keep coming into threads about racing games to peddle the same thing. The only thing that is stale is you and your belief about racing games.

It's funny you talk about being boring/stale and yet you have a Soccer gif in your sig, how ironic lol.

So you based on everyone's avatar/gif just because he finds racing games boring? How ironic that you always get trigger when I mention racing games like Mario Kart. But in any case, I can understand why lrdfancypants may find racing games boring on it's own but I failed to see how is sig makes any different to what he doesn't like when it comes to sports.

I'm sorry were we having a discussion about you playing MK and how i'm so triggered over you playing it?

Sorry to tell you this dav, but you're just not special in my world, infact you don't even rate a mention, and i don't care what you play. As for me being triggered, well you responded to me to on a conversation that had nothing to do with you and you brought Mario Kart into a Forza thread, so since you put yourself in this conversation, i ask you why are you so triggered over my comments to someone else that you went to these lenghts???

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

There's no variety on the Xbox library. People are forced to buy this, Halo or Gears. It better sell well, not like there's anything else to look forward to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@silversix_ said:

There's no variety on the Xbox library. People are forced to buy this, Halo or Gears. It better sell well, not like there's anything else to look forward to.

Lies. Too easy

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:

Lies. Too easy

Don't even bother. We both know the variety on the Xbone is as bad as we've ever seen on the Xbox platform. Being hyped from one Halo to another as your main title to look forward to must be so bad. Feels bad.

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

@i_p_daily:

Because the threads aren't boring.

That has nothing to do with the games themselves.

You're still getting way to worked up over me saying racers are stale and need to go back to their roots like COD and Battlefield going back to WWI.

I mean you can get mad I'm in a racing thread all day if you want but how on earth you got upset about me saying racers should go back to their roots with model t's and horse drawn buggys is beyond me.

You should lighten up. I didn't even attack your Forza. I made fun of them all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@silversix_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:

Lies. Too easy

Don't even bother. We both know the variety on the Xbone is as bad as we've ever seen on the Xbox platform. Being hyped from one Halo to another as your main title to look forward to must be so bad. Feels bad.

Not really. Variety is actually quite good, I'm happy with it, but I'm a casual gamer anyway

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 SecretPolice  Online

@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:

Lies. Too easy

Not really. Variety is actually quite good, I'm happy with it, but I'm a casual gamer anyway

Indeed and to add insult to injury, cows got nothing lately but Wii-A-Moos and their most anticipated game, Horizon, is another cookie cutter open word game. Meanwhile in a few days X1 gets Halo Wars 2, an RTS. Likely most cows are scratching their Udders thinking, what's an RTS. lolol :P

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Dakur

@SecretPolice said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:

Lies. Too easy

Indeed and to add insult to injury, cows got nothing lately but Wii-A-Moos and their most anticipated game, Horizon, is another cookie cutter open word game. Meanwhile in a few days X1 gets Halo Wars 2, an RTS. Likely most cows are scratching their Udders thinking, what's an RTS. lolol :P

A RTS that is soon going to be in the 70s in metacritic. When was the last time a Quad exclusive got such a low score? lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 SecretPolice  Online

@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@FastRobby said:
@silversix_ said:
@FastRobby said:

Lies. Too easy

A RTS that is soon going to be in the 70s in metacritic. When was the last time a Quad exclusive got such a low score? lol

Dat insecurity ... Don't look now but it appears you're...

Can't really blame ya, HW2 gonna be Aces baby and the comp's go nothing like it. Yeah Baby!! :P