The Forza Franchise Has Exceeded $1 Billion in Retail Sales, Forza Horizon 3 2.5 Million sales

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:
@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:

Why stop to tell me? I'm not the one with a hate hard on in this thread. I own and enjoy Sony consoles and games. I refuse to hate just because I have a preference elsewhere. dakur is like one of those gay men that absolutely hates women. We get it, you don't have that preference but that guy actively roots for extinction.

M$ is bad for gaming. It deserves extinction.

So they take enjoyment from your life somehow? How exactly do they interfere with you enjoying your Sony products?

The problem is that xbone has so few games that they don't even give a chance to score them higher. You're lousy at this son.

LMAO so weak, dude. The number of games has nothing to do with the proof that Meta averages for at least 3 releases are higher than the GS score. Try to keep up.

If M$ fucks up gaming of course it affects me.

And of course it has something to do, that's how statistics work. If you get 2 games of a sample of 10 that are scored higher then you merely have 20% of games rated higher but if you have 1 game from 4 scored higher then you have 25% of games scored higher than Metacritic. Maybe M$ is receiving the same percentage of "over-scored" games but since they barely release games anymore lems like you think there's a bias in GS when it's only that you don't understand statisticss

You sound triggered bro.

Relax, get some fresh air.

Owning lems is my Zen ritual.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#102 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@dakur:

If M$ fucks up gaming of course it affects me.

And of course it has something to do, that's how statistics work. If you get 2 games of a sample of 10 that are scored higher then you merely have 20% of games rated higher but if you have 1 game from 4 scored higher then you have 25% of games scored higher than Metacritic. Maybe M$ is receiving the same percentage of "over-scored" games but since they barely release games anymore lems like you think there's a bias in GS when it's only that you don't understand statisticss

How have they affected you, though? Not "if". "If" a dog had a square asshole, it would shit bricks. "If" means nothing as it isn't concrete. How have the affected you to the point they do not, in your opinion deserve to do business in the free market industry of video games?

See, this is where many of you Cows are walking around with inflated heads. Sony isn't putting out all of these games. Nioh, Persona 5, Yakuza 0 weren't made by Sony. They are the beneficiary of 3rd party exclusive support from devs from their home country. That's just life. American devs like Bethesda ever tried that shit? Say only supporting PC and Xbox? You cows would throw a fukin shit fit. Its all good, I buy and play what I want. Its my money after all.

Numbers are there for major releases with 2 reviewers in particular. You want to try to gloss over it, by all means, go ahead. You cant even spell statistics LOL

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 cainetao11

@aigis said:

@cainetao11: I think he doesnt like MS, but exaggerates on how much. Thats usually how these things go

Be that as it may, why reply to me as if I am unaware that ALL companies milk in the free market? I wasn't the one calling others Obscene for doing it? Just curious why you thought I needed to be told all companies milk?

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#104 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Happy to know the racing genre is still strong. Forza isn't for me though. I will wait for Gran Turismo.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#105 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

@cainetao11: I may have just misread the context, I thought we were Sony bashing

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#106 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@dakur said:
@Pedro said:
@dakur said:
@Pedro said:

Indeed, now no-one knows what is a Gran Turismo.

Except the 11 million people that usually buy one of those games.

Unfortunately there isn't a Gran Turismo for the PS4. I guess these millions would have to keep waiting or play Forza. :( It sucks that they will be forced to play a better game. Damn you Microsoft for having the best racing game on the market for the past 3 or more years.

Sony has respect for their audience they don't grotesquely milk franchises like M$.

GT releases:

Gran Turismo 1997/1998

Gran Turismo 2 1999

Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec 2001

Gran Turismo Concept: 2001 Tokyo

Gran Turismo Concept: 2002 Tokyo-Seoul

Gran Turismo Concept: 2002 Tokyo-Geneva

Gran Turismo 4 Prologue 2003/2004

Gran Turismo 4 2004/2005

Gran Turismo 4 Online

Gran Turismo HD 2006

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue 2007/2008

Gran Turismo (PSP) 2009

Gran Turismo 5 2010

Gran Turismo 6 2013

Gran Turismo Sport 2017

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 kvally

@aigis said:
@loe12k said:

Is that your bias opinion?

its not from a third party source and they dont specify where the sales are from.

Did you read the article?

*Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service (U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand) – November 2012-January 2017

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/13/forza-franchise-exceeded-1-billion-retail-sales/#Fh2qhBkrj6A8Lwue.99

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#108 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@Pedro said:
@dakur said:
@Pedro said:

Indeed, now no-one knows what is a Gran Turismo.

Except the 11 million people that usually buy one of those games.

Unfortunately there isn't a Gran Turismo for the PS4. I guess these millions would have to keep waiting or play Forza. :( It sucks that they will be forced to play a better game. Damn you Microsoft for having the best racing game on the market for the past 3 or more years.

Sony has respect for their audience they don't grotesquely milk franchises like M$.

GT releases:

Gran Turismo 1997/1998

Gran Turismo 2 1999

Gran Turismo 4 2004/2005

Gran Turismo 4 Online

Gran Turismo HD 2006

Gran Turismo (PSP) 2009

Gran Turismo 5 2010

Gran Turismo 6 2013

Gran Turismo Sport 2017

Dumbass fanboy just got REKT!

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 aigis

@kvally said:
@aigis said:
@loe12k said:

its not from a third party source and they dont specify where the sales are from.

*Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service (U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand) – November 2012-January 2017

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/13/forza-franchise-exceeded-1-billion-retail-sales/#Fh2qhBkrj6A8Lwue.99

I did, just because they use one source doesnt mean thats the only source

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#110 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

Series deserves it. I have 6 but I don't play it because I don't have money for a wheel to enjoy it even more.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kvally

@aigis said:
@kvally said:
@aigis said:
@loe12k said:

True, they could have got it from 1 billion sources. But if you want to live with black helicopters overhead all your life, we will have to trust the numbers that Sony and MS give us. You don't have to, but then what is your point in any sales thread if you don't agree with sales numbers if they are supplied by third party or first party.

BTW, you said "it's not from a third party source". MS claims their numbers came from NPD. NPD is a third party source. So you are wrong.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

God damn you @kvally lol. As a fan of GT we have been milked. They just have been so clever about it under the long development cycle for the main game. Gotta give credit for chacing GT Sports away by the initial reaction though.

Insert pic of Yamauchi dancing lol.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 kvally

@ellos said:

God damn you @kvally lol. As a fan of GT we have been milked. They just have been so clever about it under the long development cycle for the main game.

I love the GT series. My first ever racing game was Pole Position. My next racing game was Gran Turismo 1. Been playing GT since day one, and its an awesome series.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By aigis

@kvally said:

True, they could have got it from 1 billion sources. But if you want to live with black helicopters overhead all your life, we will have to trust the numbers that Sony and MS give us. You don't have to, but then what is your point in any sales thread if you don't agree with sales numbers if they are supplied by third party or first party.

BTW, you said "it's not from a third party source". MS claims their numbers came from NPD. NPD is a third party source. So you are wrong.

The article is not from a third party source, it could use a combination of NPD and in-house numbers (for the digital side). I trust the numbers, but I dont trust that its physical numbers only (because they dont say that it is physical only)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 cainetao11

@aigis: Nah, I wasn't bashing. But when a cow like dakur tries to single out one while claiming Sony is a white knight, of course I'm going to point out where his lover is no better.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 kvally

@aigis said:
@kvally said:

The article is not from a third party source, it could use a combination of NPD and in-house numbers (for the digital side). I trust the numbers, but I dont trust that its physical numbers only (because they dont say that it is physical only)

Understood.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@kvally said:
@aigis said:
@kvally said:
@aigis said:
@loe12k said:

You know fanboys only believe the numbers that benefit them. If something is good for a company they hate it is to hard for them to believe. It is really kind of sad!

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 kvally

@Xabiss said:
@kvally said:
@aigis said:
@kvally said:
@aigis said:

You know fanboys only believe the numbers that benefit them. If something is good for a company they hate it is to hard for them to believe. It is really kind of sad!

While the article does reference a third party source. I would agree that the numbers also include digital. I wouldn't see why MS would leave out digital.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 aigis

@Xabiss said:

I hate context too

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Amazing game, not many games to date offer as much content and replay value than FH3. Forzathon events on the weekend are a blast. Game is a masterpiece and will easily be in my rotation for the next couple of years.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#121 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44474 Posts

Great to see. I absolutely love the Forza games, they're easily my favourite racing games. Forza Horizon 3 is an excellent game.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

FH3 is quite awesome. can't speak to the rest of the series though

it is a delight to play

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 cainetao11

@BigBadBully said:

Amazing game, not many games to date offer as much content and replay value than FH3. Forzathon events on the weekend are a blast. Game is a masterpiece and will easily be in my rotation for the next couple of years.

Not a big racing gamer, myself. It was our departed Saltthe Fries that convinced me to buy FH2. I am glad I did as I still have plenty to play in it. Got FH1 via BC GWG. Wont buy 3 because as I said, its not an oftenly played genre for me so FH1, 2 have me more than covered. But respect where it is deserved. For all the "oh its yearly, its milkage" talk, the latest one released is one of the best according to the industry. So obviously it isn't wearing out yet.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@aigis said:
@the_master_race said:
@aigis said:

to be expected from a yearly release I guess

it's not yearly release , the game released at the end of September 2016

FH3: September 27, 2016

FM6: September 15, 2015

FH2: September 30, 2014

FM5: November 22, 2013

FH: October 23, 2012

FM4: October 11, 2011

FH = Forza Horizon is an open world arcade racer with some Sim lite features.

FM = Forza Motorsports is a Track based Medium Simulation racer (lots of assists available to make the game easier but you can shut that off and dial up the damage if that's your thing).

2 totally different series using the Forza Branding. They are Bi-Annual games.

Even with 1 releasing every year Over a Billion dollars is impressive.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 aigis

@EG101: A game under the forza name comes out every year, that is a yearly release... Im just using it in the context of sales anyways, If you want say FH and FM occur every two years it doesnt change that a forza game comes out every year. Im not even implying a negative context here

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@aigis:

I know what you meant I just wanted to clarify for someone that might not know anything about Forza. That's why I stated the Billion is still impressive even with 1 of the 2 games releasing every year.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

@cainetao11: Yeah, they can def. Space out the Forza Horizon series a bit longer between games. My only knock on FH3 was it cut my time on FH2. With the amount of content in Forza Horizon 3, it should go 3+ years before another series. The amount of varied environments, map size , cars, forzathon events, co-op, multiplayer and race types is immense. I feel like i didnt get enough time to play FH2, but they turned me into a Forza Horizon junkie so i had to jump ship to FH3.

I think Playground games branching out with a new ip is a good move and hopefully lets FH3 ride out for a longer period before they even consider Forza Horizon 4.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 cainetao11

@BigBadBully said:

@cainetao11: Yeah, they can def. Space out the Forza Horizon series a bit longer between games. My only knock on FH3 was it cut my time on FH2. With the amount of content in Forza Horizon 3, it should go 3+ years before another series. The amount of varied environments, map size , cars, forzathon events, co-op, multiplayer and race types is immense. I feel like i didnt get enough time to play FH2, but they turned me into a Forza Horizon junkie so i had to jump ship to FH3.

I think Playground games branching out with a new ip is a good move and hopefully lets FH3 ride out for a longer period before they even consider Forza Horizon 4.

Dude, I hear you. I think they have pushed this envelope to far. But I also have NEVER been incharge of a Multimillion $ gaming division, before. Its all great and easy when we are on a gaming forum, but how about the real world of "fuk you! Pay me!", to borrow from Goodfellas. This is the truth of business in most instances. The don't care if they get forum praise. They want $$$$.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#129 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts
@kvally said:
@aigis said:
@kvally said:
@aigis said:
@loe12k said:

Actually, since the asterisk is immediately after "and Forza continued its run as the best-selling racing franchise of this console generation.*" that would be the statement the citation is for, not the 2.5 million sales or the $1 billion. Otherwise the asterisk would be immediately after those.

(Though I do have some doubts to the validity of it considering the large total sales for Mario Kart 8 - 8.26 million, but no regional breakdown that I've found - it could be close.)

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

Still will never catch GOAT Turismo.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Dakur

@cainetao11 said:

@aigis: Nah, I wasn't bashing. But when a cow like dakur tries to single out one while claiming Sony is a white knight, of course I'm going to point out where his lover is no better.

I never claimed Sony is a white knight, I claimed it is not as bad as M$. And lems are like being in an abusive relationship. M$ beats them all the time, treats them like shit, then gives them a rehash of HaloGearsForza and lems fall in love again. It's pathetic.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 cainetao11

@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:

I never claimed Sony is a white knight, I claimed it is not as bad as M$. And lems are like being in an abusive relationship. M$ beats them all the time, treats them like shit, then gives them a rehash of HaloGearsForza and lems fall in love again. It's pathetic.

You clearly said:

And were shown this in reply:

GT releases:

Gran Turismo 1997/1998

Gran Turismo 2 1999

Gran Turismo 4 2004/2005

Gran Turismo 4 Online

Gran Turismo HD 2006

Gran Turismo (PSP) 2009

Gran Turismo 5 2010

Gran Turismo 6 2013

Gran Turismo Sport 2017

That's homogenized for god's sake.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Dakur

@cainetao11 said:
@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:

You clearly said:

GT releases:

Gran Turismo 1997/1998

Gran Turismo 2 1999

Gran Turismo 4 2004/2005

Gran Turismo 4 Online

Gran Turismo HD 2006

Gran Turismo (PSP) 2009

Gran Turismo 5 2010

Gran Turismo 6 2013

Gran Turismo Sport 2017

You´re listing free games (how can you milk a free game?). Games that are on different platforms. Addons, etc as complete games? Might as well count Forzas DLC as separate instances then. You lems are clueless. We are talking about main yearly releases on the same system. GT usually takes 3 years between main instances not one year like milked Flopza instances.

And yeah Sony has more respect for their audience and supports gaming better than M$. They´re not perfect but much better than M$ yes. Hell just look at how Sony supports first party and variety in comparison to M$. Whoever doesn´t see that is just a butthurt fanboy lem.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 kvally

@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:
@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:

You clearly said:

GT releases:

Gran Turismo 1997/1998

Gran Turismo 2 1999

Gran Turismo 4 2004/2005

Gran Turismo 4 Online

Gran Turismo HD 2006

Gran Turismo (PSP) 2009

Gran Turismo 5 2010

Gran Turismo 6 2013

Gran Turismo Sport 2017

You´re listing free games (how can you milk a free game?). Games that are on different platforms. Addons, etc as complete games? Might as well count Forzas DLC as separate instances then. You lems are clueless. We are talking about main yearly releases on the same system. GT usually takes 3 years between main instances not one year like milked Flopza instances.

And yeah Sony has more respect for their audience and supports gaming better than M$. They´re not perfect but much better than M$ yes. Hell just look at how Sony supports first party and variety in comparison to M$. Whoever doesn´t see that is just a butthurt fanboy lem.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Dakur

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:
@dakur said:

You clearly said:

GT releases:

Gran Turismo 1997/1998

Gran Turismo 2 1999

Gran Turismo 4 2004/2005

Gran Turismo 4 Online

Gran Turismo HD 2006

Gran Turismo (PSP) 2009

Gran Turismo 5 2010

Gran Turismo 6 2013

Gran Turismo Sport 2017

The goalpost was clear since the start but lemmings need clarification since they don´t know how gaming works.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By kvally

@cainetao11 said:
@BigBadBully said:

Dude, I hear you. I think they have pushed this envelope to far. But I also have NEVER been incharge of a Multimillion $ gaming division, before. Its all great and easy when we are on a gaming forum, but how about the real world of "fuk you! Pay me!", to borrow from Goodfellas. This is the truth of business in most instances. The don't care if they get forum praise. They want $$$$.

It wouldn't matter if they did release FM every year or every 6 months. Who is forcing anyone to buy it? My dad still plays Forza 2, and never bought a single one after it. He couldn't be happier.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy subsequent releases. I still have friends showing that they are playing Forza 4 every day on my friends list. It's your decision what you want to buy, not Microsoft's not Turn 10's, not a forum member. It's a choice. I choose to buy all the Forza games because I love them and I hope we get a racing game annually. If I decide I don't want one, I won't buy one.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 kvally

@dakur said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:
@dakur said:

You clearly said:

GT releases:

Gran Turismo 1997/1998

Gran Turismo 2 1999

Gran Turismo 4 2004/2005

Gran Turismo 4 Online

Gran Turismo HD 2006

Gran Turismo (PSP) 2009

Gran Turismo 5 2010

Gran Turismo 6 2013

Gran Turismo Sport 2017

The goalpost was clear since the start but lemmings need clarification since they don´t know how gaming works.

Nope, you just moved a goal post to where you want it. BTW, 11 of those above are paid releases, not free. Forza takes 2 years between main instances, and is giving gamers exclusive racing pleasure on Xbox One. On PS4, we only got one racing game in 4 years, which flopped and closed. I would take great racing games over no racing games. Good thing is, as a manticore, I will be rocking Gran Turismo Sport this fall along with Forza 7.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh booooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Dakur

@kvally said:

Forza takes 2 years between main instances,

Lem, learn to math. In 3 years Flopza has 4 instances of main games on the xbone. You lems don´t even know how to count and expect to debate with grownups?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 kvally

@dakur said:
@kvally said:

Lem, learn to math. In 3 years Flopza has 4 instances of main games on the xbone. You lems don´t even know how to count and expect to debate with grownups?

Forza Horizon (made by Playground Games) =/= Forza Motorsport (made by Turn 10)

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Dakur

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

Lol nice denial. Lems and denial are one and the same. They are main games part of the same franchise. We are talking about franchise milkage not dev milkage

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 kvally

@dakur said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

Lol nice denial. Lems and denial are one and the same. They are main games part of the same franchise. We are talking about franchise milkage not dev milkage

How far are you in Forza Horizon 3?

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#142 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

Can't we all get along and agree that racing games are boring no matter the platform they're on?

They're stale.

Just like we demand COD go back to its roots and praise Battlefield for going back in time we should demand racing games go back to Model T's racing horse drawn buggies.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kvally
@lrdfancypants said:

racing games are boring

No, we can't all agree. Millions of people love racing games.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

TCHBO

Bbbbbut teh gran turismo!!!111

http://fortune.com/2013/12/06/gran-turismo-6-300-million-launch-focuses-on-ps3/

The critically acclaimed racing game has grossed over $2.5 billion for Sony

Gran Turismo started from PS1 with it's 1997 release year while Forza's release year is 2005.

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 lrdfancypants

@kvally:

Your point is invalid because it conflicts with mine.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#146 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44656 Posts

I'm actually surprised it's still selling. I mean I was never much a fan of the circuit racers, but I liked Horizon's twist on the IP, but man, having played FH2 and FH3, they don't vary all that much, just in setting. I think they really need a new angle to mix into the franchise or people might become bored.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 kvally

@lrdfancypants said:

@kvally:

Your point is invalid because it conflicts with mine.

My bad.

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 lrdfancypants

@kvally:

I shall forgive you unless you're playing an opposing faction on For Honor. If that's the case then you must be dealt with!!!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

@kvally said:
@lrdfancypants said:

racing games are boring

No, we can't all agree. Millions of people love racing games.

That's the fact Jack!! :D

GT's use to be the best sellers on PS brand but now.....

Cows and or just your plain old run of the mill MS/Xbox anti-fans of which there are many always try and foster the false narrative especially on Driving/Racing games since last gen where T10 schooled the hell outta Polly-Phony and Forza became the best of the best of the best.... Sir!! :P

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 lrdfancypants

@SecretPolice:

Lol, I don't care about GT either.

Your facts are wrong sir! They're wrong and factless because they disagree with my facts! :p