System Wars Lounge v48: The College Season Starts Again!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#401 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

@TheGuardian03 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

@TheGuardian03 said:

Decided to watch the first episode of Persona 4 animation. it's exactly like the game.

This is one of those times that i dislike japanese audio and prefer english. probaply because i got used to it when i played the game.

Does the anime offer anything you can't find in the game? the events are exactly like the game so far.

I haven't watched it, but I've heard it's pretty much the same.

Yu is pretty much the swaggerest character of all time though.

dat sig lol. yeah i saw some parts of ep 2 its the same.

his japanese dub voice actor is hisoka from HXH i could tell from some of the sounds he make and checked just to be sure.

Woah, I just started watching HXH and didn't even realize that .

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#402  Edited By illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

All these alts seem too forced to be Sniper.

He tends to play this moral high horse, which only blows up in his face by displaying some subtle idiocy.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#403  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58960 Posts

@lolconsoles001 said:
@clone01 said:

@snrp1234 said:

@super600 said:

What happened here. I was gone for like about 50 minutes to do something and someone is complaining about something in this lounge.

i will not make other account. but i was waiting for you. why you guys dont have balls to ban airshocker for hate speech but banned me for some minor things?

Dude, wtf is wrong with you. You got banned. Grow a pair and get over it.

man, clone01, im sorry for what i have done to you. like complaining to mods when you spam my threads calling me uninspiredcup/jankarcop. but i dont hate you and i should not complain to Mods. you are good man in the end. you are not uninspiredcup but still ok. im sorry my friend. forgive me

My friend, i'v always admired your courage. It's unfortunate to see injustice forced upon you without reason or resolve. The good old days over at gametrailers. Wonderful times. Many years have past and now, distant memories.

Perhaps we can commune on Eurogamer. A wonderful website with a vibrant, beautiful European community.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#404 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@clyde46 said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-intel-core-i7-5960x-review

Holy shit this is a beast CPU. It can run BF4 AND Crysis 3 at the same time and still get playable FPS on both.

yeah since the x99 chipsets have come out i've been pretty fascinated by them. saw a motherboard with 18 sata ports (admittedly an additional on board sata controller exists, but still)

i would love to do a build one day, but even for the bottom end socket 2011-3 cpu it's ... well it's certainly not cheap.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#405 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@lolconsoles001 said:

man, clone01, im sorry for what i have done to you. like complaining to mods when you spam my threads calling me uninspiredcup/jankarcop. but i dont hate you and i should not complain to Mods. you are good man in the end. you are not uninspiredcup but still ok. im sorry my friend. forgive me

My friend, i'v always admired your courage. It's unfortunate to see injustice forced upon you without reason or resolve. The good old days over at gametrailers. Wonderful times. Many years have past and now, distant memories.

Perhaps we can commune on Eurogamer. A wonderful website with a vibrant, beautiful European community.

pretty sure there was plenty of reason

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 uninspiredcup  Online

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@lolconsoles001 said:

As a former history teacher, the same thing was said about William Wallace and Joan Of Arc.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 lostrib

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

As a former history teacher, the same thing was said about William Wallace and Joan Of Arc.

prove it

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 uninspiredcup  Online

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

prove it

After Cauchon declared her guilty she was burned at the stake on 30 May 1431, dying at about nineteen years of age.[8]

Twenty-five years after her execution, an inquisitorial court authorized by Pope Callixtus III examined the trial, debunked the charges against her, pronounced her innocent, and declared her a martyr.[8] Joan of Arc was beatified in 1909 and canonized in 1920. She is one of the nine secondary patron saints of France, along with St. Denis, St. Martin of Tours, St. Louis, St. Michael, St. Remi, St. Petronilla, St. Radegund and St. Thérèse of Lisieux.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 lostrib

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

prove it

After Cauchon declared her guilty she was burned at the stake on 30 May 1431, dying at about nineteen years of age.[8]

Twenty-five years after her execution, an inquisitorial court authorized by Pope Callixtus III examined the trial, debunked the charges against her, pronounced her innocent, and declared her a martyr.[8] Joan of Arc was beatified in 1909 and canonized in 1920. She is one of the nine secondary patron saints of France, along with St. Denis, St. Martin of Tours, St. Louis, St. Michael, St. Remi, St. Petronilla, St. Radegund and St. Thérèse of Lisieux.

So no proof the same thing was said?

Yet more lies from uninspiredcup. Not surprising. And really? the best source a "former history teacher" could come up with was wikipedia

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

My friend, you asked me to prove you wrong, Using the power of history, I did.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 lostrib

@uninspiredcup said:

My friend, you asked me to prove you wrong, I did.

With history.

nope, nowhere does it say that "pretty sure there was plenty of reason" was said about joan of arc or william wallace, which was what you claimed. Please stop spreading lies on the internet or I will have to report you

Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts
@illmatic87 said:

He tends to play this moral high horse, which only blows up in his face by displaying some subtle idiocy.

I know, right? They're tarnishing his legacy with these poor impersonations. But do not worry, the law is on his side for these heathens' very existence is against the holy word of the ToU.

Also, yes, Trails in the Sky FC ends on a massive rage-inducing cliffhanger, though I wouldn't say it ended on a sour note. FC's story arc ends on a strong note while transitioning to a second, overlapping arc. Something major happens as a result of that transition though and it's on this event that the game ends. It will absolutely piss you off, but it's well set up (again, it's the result of the transition, not what causes the transition and thus gets time to not feel like the writer's just giving you the finger) and gives you a damn good reason to buy SC when it comes out.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

With history.

nope, nowhere does it say that "pretty sure there was plenty of reason" was said about joan of arc or william wallace, which was what you claimed. Please stop spreading lies on the internet or I will have to report you

Sadly my friend, I didn't create the 15th century. Nor the reality we exist in now. Otherwise that poor girl would have lived.

To be emotionally driven, threatening reality itself is ludicrous.

PrincessSnipey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#414 PrincessSnipey
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@lolconsoles001 said:
@clone01 said:

@snrp1234 said:

@super600 said:

What happened here. I was gone for like about 50 minutes to do something and someone is complaining about something in this lounge.

i will not make other account. but i was waiting for you. why you guys dont have balls to ban airshocker for hate speech but banned me for some minor things?

Dude, wtf is wrong with you. You got banned. Grow a pair and get over it.

good to see you supporting my husband towards injustice. he said that you are his like brother. always support him when he is in danger. even in gametrailers days,

he is currently move to escapist site.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.859714-What-genres-are-your-fav-just-play-and-hate

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By lostrib

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

With history.

My friend, I didn't create the 15th century. Nor the reality we exist in now.

To be emotionally driven and threaten reality itself is ludicrous.

so you're saying you're ludicrous?

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#416 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

@princesssnipey said:

good to see you supporting my husband towards injustice. he said that you are his like brother. always support him when he is in danger. even in gametrailers days,

he is currently move to escapist site.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.859714-What-genres-are-your-fav-just-play-and-hate

Ah GT... I remember when it used to be an alright site. Back when I had over 400 "friends" and made a lot of blog posts. Those were the days, now I'm pretty sure the site is not as active anymore.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#417 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

@princesssnipey: Don't use mighty Nagisa on a shitty alt.

PrincessSnipey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 PrincessSnipey

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@princesssnipey: Don't use mighty Nagisa on a shitty alt.

what? she is my fav anime character. Im anime girl so why cant i use nagisa on my avatar??

yesterday me and my husband arguing over which is better. FPS or JRPG? in the end we pick a pen and paper and write down our top 10 FPS and JRPGs.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#419  Edited By illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts
@Technoweirdo said:
@illmatic87 said:

I know, right? They're tarnishing his legacy with these poor impersonations. But do not worry, the law is on his side for these heathens' very existence is against the holy word of the ToU.

Also, yes, Trails in the Sky FC ends on a massive rage-inducing cliffhanger, though I wouldn't say it ended on a sour note. FC's story arc ends on a strong note while transitioning to a second, overlapping arc. Something major happens as a result of that transition though and it's on this event that the game ends. It will absolutely piss you off, but it's well set up (again, it's the result of the transition, not what causes the transition and thus gets time to not feel like the writer's just giving you the finger) and gives you a damn good reason to buy SC when it comes out.

SNIPER4321 like SYSTEM-REBOOT would have used all caps as their username. Do trolls even have motives? because if so, the SNIPER impersonator cares enough about SNIPER'S vocal opinions/generalizations against JRPGs/anime to impersonate him. So that may narrow it down lol.

But at least the next Legend of Heroes game is coming out soon. Surely, It cant be as bad as Dreamfall: The Longest Journey leaving people hanging for 8 years. So much rage.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

prove it

Copy pasted wikipedia?

How lame. More lies from uninspired cup

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#422 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@Diesel- said:

@airshocker said:

Your existence does bother me. But a lot of peoples existence bothers me. No need to feel special.

Well, you are evil, and the forums are a better place without your stupidity. Maybe not System Wars, but that's neither here nor there. I'm pretty sure I didn't actually say any of that in that thread, though.

and thats why you deserve to be banned. HOW can calling someone evil in forums is acceptable? for having a different opinion than you? and in that thread i was just uncovering the LIES of media thats all i do in system wars when i uncover IGN bribe corruption to win popular games GOTY. people call me conspiracy theorist for these opinion. and is part of my ONLINE PERSONA as well.

you were accusing me of barbarian, evil, etc. if it was gametrailers.com you would have been banned. i was a member of gametrailers circa 2010-2012 and that site was best gaming forum ever until GT redesign i forced to join gamespot.

http://wiki.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?t=1366868&p=38388513#p38388513

i return to GT on april. and see sight is so dead that i barely post. but after 5 years people there didnot forgot me.

you really are piece of shit and i have to say it because i have never ever call anyone evil, shit or insult horribly here. and thats my problem with moderators here. you dont have balls to ban a right guy. the man who can do hate speech is getting free pass.

@Cloud_imperium Comment on this my friend

One shouldn't take things too seriously . That's all I can say .

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clyde46 said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-intel-core-i7-5960x-review

Holy shit this is a beast CPU. It can run BF4 AND Crysis 3 at the same time and still get playable FPS on both.

yeah since the x99 chipsets have come out i've been pretty fascinated by them. saw a motherboard with 18 sata ports (admittedly an additional on board sata controller exists, but still)

i would love to do a build one day, but even for the bottom end socket 2011-3 cpu it's ... well it's certainly not cheap.

It seems to stumble against the 4970K in games and single threaded applications. It seems that games still love those 4 cores at a higher frequency.

PC-Elitist007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By PC-Elitist007

@uninspiredcup said:

Thankyou Hankypany1 (for those who dont know its his GT name). good ol days of gametrailers are gone and that website doesnot exist anymore after redesign. i cant even watch videos there anymore. i made multiple blogs and each blog reach no less than 10 comments. and basically you are the first man who inspired me to post on forums. i was lurker of gametrailers for years. once i saw you. i really like your posts, opinions, views as always. and in the end i join GT as my first website. but once GT redesign. i migrate to here and call you here in system wars too. so we can have social gathering once again.

for Eurogamer i just lurk and its dead. last post 1 hour ago. waste of time. escapist is only thing left but its too slow.

oh and my memorable interview that i gave.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/2013/08/11/interview-sniper4321/

so many memories.

PC-Elitist007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 PC-Elitist007

@Cloud_imperium said:

its not about taking serious my friend. its about that a person who insult me, than accuse of of thing i dont support. he continously calling me that i support beating women. when in reality i dont. i never even post anything like that on any thread. proof is my post history

so @airshocker i forgive you my friend even if you falsely accusing me and defaming me. but even for that i forgive you. i should not take forums nobody serious. so my friend enjoy your games, everything and have fun. and i appologize if i was harsh towards you. im still saying awake and watch some videos on youtube. illuminati and Freemasons are mastermind behind everything bad happening in this world.

PC-Elitist007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 PC-Elitist007

@scottpsfan14 said:

You are fucking crazy lol. Just get over it. I wouldn't garuntee begging to stay will do anything. What did you do? Or is that between the mod team?

Nothing. first strike. accidentally flag. 2nd strike posting conspiracies on OT. nothing else.

and final one the stupid investigation what mod want to do but now they say my account has break rules

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/SNIPER4321/

look at my last post nothing ban worthy i post.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 lostrib

@pc-elitist007 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

You are fucking crazy lol. Just get over it. I wouldn't garuntee begging to stay will do anything. What did you do? Or is that between the mod team?

Nothing. first strike. accidentally flag. 2nd strike posting conspiracies on OT. nothing else.

and final one the stupid investigation what mod want to do but now they say my account has break rules

you don't get a strike for accidentally flagging or getting accidentally flagged.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 lostrib

lol uninspiredcup's thread got shut down fast. Good job @blue_hazy_basic

PC-Elitist007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By PC-Elitist007

One day system wars will realise i am right about everything.

Im a cool unique badass guy

I dont drink but i smoke regularly

I ride bike daily

I dont have manners how sit in office. everytime i sit in office. my leg would be on my table. it makes me feel cool

i go to gift shop in valentine day. and scream that valentine day suck in a front of everyone. it makes me feel cool

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 lostrib

@scottpsfan14 said:
@lostrib said:

@pc-elitist007 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

you don't get a strike for accidentally flagging or getting accidentally flagged.

SNIPER annoyed me for a time since I've been on here. His stupid limited outlook on gaming really didn't sit well with me. But at the end of the day, he just says those things. I never saw him insult people really. I could be wrong of course. But he seemed harmless and just had a strong opinion. But then people on SW don't seem to like strong opinions.

he also used to be an issue on OT, just spouting complete bullshit. He once told me evolution was fake and his source was a book that used pictures of fishing lures (taken from the internet) and tried to pass them off as actual living creatures

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

^^^^^
Trying way too hard dude.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 lostrib

@pc-elitist007 said:

One day system wars will realise i am right about everything.

Im a cool unique badass guy

I dont drink but i smoke regularly

I ride bike daily

I dont have manners how sit in office. everytime i sit in office. my leg would be on my table. it makes me feel cool

i go to gift shop in valentine day. and scream that valentine day suck in a front of everyone. it makes me feel cool

uh oh, looks like you're hitting your posting limit for the day. Toodles

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#438  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@pc-elitist007 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

its not about taking serious my friend. its about that a person who insult me, than accuse of of thing i dont support. he continously calling me that i support beating women. when in reality i dont. i never even post anything like that on any thread. proof is my post history .

I was talking about him no you . If someone disagrees with you then you should respect his opinion , not insult him .

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@mems_1224 said:

^^^^^

Trying way too hard dude.

Who? lostrib?

meant sniper but stupid lostrib posted before me and ruined everything

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 lostrib

@scottpsfan14: pretty sure its not that many

PC-Elitist007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 PC-Elitist007

@lostrib said:

he also used to be an issue on OT, just spouting complete bullshit. He once told me evolution was fake and his source was a book that used pictures of fishing lures (taken from the internet) and tried to pass them off as actual living creatures

Its not my words. but a words of very very intelligent author who know how to debunk evolution in 10 second. its a fraud theory created by illuminati and freemasons. evolution is fake. very very very fake.

if i believe in conspiracy theories. does that make me idiot? so you think all conspiracy theorist are idiot? no no no. not that. but people are sheep who blindly follow media.

media is spreading lies. a corrupt mainstream media. always was. always is. COD is not represent FPS. its STALKER. say it to corrupt mainstream media.

@Cloud_imperium said:

@pc-elitist007 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

its not about taking serious my friend. its about that a person who insult me, than accuse of of thing i dont support. he continously calling me that i support beating women. when in reality i dont. i never even post anything like that on any thread. proof is my post history .

I was talking about him no you . If someone disagrees with you then you should respect his opinion , not insult him .

than you should have tag @airshocker

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 lostrib

@pc-elitist007 said:

@lostrib said:

Its not my words. but a words of very very intelligent author who know how to debunk evolution in 10 second. its a fraud theory created by illuminati and freemasons. evolution is fake. very very very fake.

if i believe in conspiracy theories. does that make me idiot? so you think all conspiracy theorist are idiot? no no no. not that. but people are sheep who blindly follow media.

media is spreading lies. a corrupt mainstream media. always was. always is. COD is not represent FPS. its STALKER. say it to corrupt mainstream media.

Sure doesn't sound like an intelligent author. He thinks fishing lures are alive.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 clyde46

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

Horrible horrible price/performance ratio.

Enthusiast.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 clyde46

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

Horrible horrible price/performance ratio.

Enthusiast.

Which is of course a flawed product strategy. Diminishing returns to a degree I'm just not comfortable with.

How so? Its not like Intel just canned the 1150 line.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Rule 1 of bandodging should be not admitting to it ....

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

@MonsieurX said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@lostrib said:

@uninspiredcup said:

prove it

Copy pasted wikipedia?

How lame. More lies from uninspired cup

Text sources such as books and the internet are a primary source of information.

All history teachers know this.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#450 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

So I finally got some compressed air and cleaned the shit out of my pc. It actually wasn't that dusty. But after waiting to make sure nothing was wet etc. I started up and got a "windows page file" error. Coincidence? I think not.

Performance is fine though... After researching I found that error was related to RAM. But my RAM is fine. lolwindows