System Wars Lounge v48: The College Season Starts Again!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4633 posts) -
#302 Posted by lostrib (35674 posts) -
#303 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4633 posts) -

@lostrib: nice, i think you'll be pretty amazed by it.

with gsync/144 fps, you probably knew this already but monitors exist which can do both. http://www.asus.com/Monitors/ROG_SWIFT_PG278Q/

incidentally, with a 144 Hz monitor, well I'm finding tearing is a thing of the past.

#304 Posted by Blabadon (26138 posts) -

Saved by the bell, SNIPER

#305 Posted by lostrib (35674 posts) -

with gsync/144 fps, you probably knew this already but monitors exist which can do both. http://www.asus.com/Monitors/ROG_SWIFT_PG278Q/

incidentally, with a 144 Hz monitor, well I'm finding tearing is a thing of the past.

yeah, unfortunately it's $800 which is a tad expensive

#306 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4633 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

yeah, unfortunately it's $800 which is a tad expensive

yeap. that's the compromise, although on BF4 the other day someone volunteered their ROG SWIFT was absolutely phenomenal. i would consider something like that in maybe 3 yrs.

Anyway. Price. its part of the reason i went for the cheapest 144 fps monitor.

#307 Edited by lolconsoles001 (10 posts) -
@clone01 said:

@snrp1234 said:

@super600 said:

What happened here. I was gone for like about 50 minutes to do something and someone is complaining about something in this lounge.

i will not make other account. but i was waiting for you. why you guys dont have balls to ban airshocker for hate speech but banned me for some minor things?

Dude, wtf is wrong with you. You got banned. Grow a pair and get over it.

man, clone01, im sorry for what i have done to you. like complaining to mods when you spam my threads calling me uninspiredcup/jankarcop. but i dont hate you and i should not complain to Mods. you are good man in the end. you are not uninspiredcup but still ok. im sorry my friend. forgive me

my threads are same in SW. lot of people sick of me bashing corrupt mainstream media (IGN, VGA etc) here and on OT blaming on illuminati and corrupt mainstream media (BBC, CNN) and that make me coolest user ever. ppls even call me hipster for i hate things majority like and like things majority hate and this what make me cool since start.

#308 Posted by lolconsoles001 (10 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

you must be entertain by me when i was in prime of my system wars carreer. one day everyone has to be retire. i retire from system wars like good sports player and football players. i will induct into hall of fame for bieng the face of PC gamers and most inspirational hermit of SW.

#309 Posted by lostrib (35674 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

you must be entertain by me when i was in prime of my system wars carreer. one day everyone has to be retire. i retire from system wars like good sports player and football players. i will induct into hall of fame for bieng the face of PC gamers and most inspirational hermit of SW.

you didn't retire, you got kicked out.

#310 Posted by lolconsoles001 (10 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lolconsoles001 said:

@Blabadon said:

every good man face injustice. john f kennedy was assassinated by illuminati for bieng a only good president. michael jackson was killed for being a good man, malcolm x was shot for bieng a good man. morsi was overthrown for bieng a good man

but let say. this is official farewell. i know everyone of you will miss my threads here.

System wars can never be the same. SNIPER doesnot need System wars. system wars need SNIPER. the man who has coruage to fight against corrupt mainstream media. Gabe newell will create half life 3 that will be greatest invention of humanity

#311 Edited by lostrib (35674 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lolconsoles001 said:

@Blabadon said:

every good man face injustice. john f kennedy was assassinated by illuminati for bieng a only good president. michael jackson was killed for being a good man, malcolm x was shot for bieng a good man. morsi was overthrown for bieng a good man

but let say. this is official farewell. i know everyone of you will miss my threads here.

System wars can never be the same. SNIPER doesnot need System wars. system wars need SNIPER. the man who has coruage to fight against corrupt mainstream media. Gabe newell will create half life 3 that will be greatest invention of humanity

You were neither a good man nor a good poster. You seemed like an all around piece of shit spreading misinformation.

just leave already

#312 Posted by lolconsoles001 (10 posts) -

@lostrib said:

You were neither a good man nor a good poster. You seemed like an all around piece of shit spreading misinformation.

just leave already

no no no no. muhahahaha

JRPG SUCK

CONSOLE SUCK

Illuminati behind everything evil happening in world

ANIME suck

and Half life is greatest creation of Humanity. console are barbaric butcher every good franchise. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

my Deus Ex 2?? you xbox did it?!! but Deus Ex 3 finally become good hahahah good. but no masterpiece like original

console = cancer. thus prove. i dedicate my song

Consooooooooooole you ruined it. my love, my heart, my FPS, my PC gaming.

VAAAAAAAAAALVE you my Heeeeero. come back and save us all. save us from corruption and give us justice.

Please anounce half life 3.

Doom 4 is best game coooooooooming oooooooout Muahahahh

Doom guy shoot demon in head. fast paced badass old school

STALKER is greatest of all time

#313 Posted by lostrib (35674 posts) -

@lostrib said:

just leave already

no no no no. muhahahaha

JRPG SUCK

CONSOLE SUCK

Illuminati behind everything evil happening in world

ANIME suck

and Half life is greatest creation of Humanity. console are barbaric butcher every good franchise. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

my Deus Ex 2?? you xbox did it?!! but Deus Ex 3 finally become good hahahah good. but no masterpiece like original

console = cancer. thus prove. i dedicate my song

Consooooooooooole you ruined it. my love, my heart, my FPS, my PC gaming.

VAAAAAAAAAALVE you my Heeeeero. come back and save us all. save us from corruption and give us justice.

Please anounce half life 3.

Doom 4 is best game coooooooooming oooooooout Muahahahh

Doom guy shoot demon in head. fast paced badass old school

STALKER is greatest of all time

I thought you were leaving?

move along

#314 Edited by airshocker (29354 posts) -

@airshocker said:
@parkurtommo said:

@airshocker said:

@parkurtommo said:

Lol, just because someone believes the cultural position of women in Muslim communities is ok, doesn't make them evil.

I'd say trying to judge other people's cultures is more evil than being nonchalant.

Yes it does. When you believe husbands should be allowed to rape their wives, beat them, and basically subjugate them whenever they wish, that is evil.

This isn't even about which culture is better. To believe ANY human being should be subjected to those actions is evil.

I don't believe that they should, just that I don't have authority over what people do in the context of their culture and social structure. That's like cultural vigilantism or something. Americans seem to do that a lot.

Maybe I'm just wierd. I don't really belong in any culture or relate to any cultures since I moved across the earth twice in my childhood, and my mother was a cultural anthopologist. Which I respected a lot. I respect the lack of bias when analyzing a culture.

I'm not saying middle eastern culture should be wiped away. There are many nice things about Muslims and Islam. But there are also a lot of horrific things that get glazed over in the name of multiculturalism. I simply believe some things shouldn't be tolerated and we should actively try to stop those things from happening.

How?

Well, on the extreme side we could just invade and force human rights on these countries.

Or we could covertly remove these women from these countries. Joint operations involving the CIA, Mi6, Mosad, etc.

#315 Edited by lostrib (35674 posts) -

@parkurtommo said:

@airshocker said:

I'm not saying middle eastern culture should be wiped away. There are many nice things about Muslims and Islam. But there are also a lot of horrific things that get glazed over in the name of multiculturalism. I simply believe some things shouldn't be tolerated and we should actively try to stop those things from happening.

How?

Well, on the extreme side we could just invade and force human rights on these countries.

Or we could covertly remove these women from these countries. Joint operations involving the CIA, Mi6, Mosad, etc.

lol

#316 Posted by lolconsoles001 (10 posts) -

. Joint operations involving the CIA, Mi6, Mosad, etc.

LOL removing extermist who are working for illumnati and implent another illuminati agent.

logic. logic

its like saying lets remove IGN from giving COD GOTY and we will allow VGA for giving COD GOTY. its crime against humanity. i consider consolization the biggest crime against humanity.

both have same agenda. extremist working for illuminati. same as CIA or any secret agent. Deus Ex teach me alot

#317 Posted by airshocker (29354 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@airshocker said:
@parkurtommo said:

@airshocker said:

How?

lol

Some days it really doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

#318 Edited by airshocker (29354 posts) -

@airshocker said:

. Joint operations involving the CIA, Mi6, Mosad, etc.

LOL removing extermist who are working for illumnati and implent another illuminati agent.

logic. logic

its like saying lets remove IGN from giving COD GOTY and we will allow VGA for giving COD GOTY. its crime against humanity. i consider consolization the biggest crime against humanity.

both have same agenda. extremist working for illuminati. same as CIA or any secret agent. Deus Ex teach me alot

I see you didn't bother to read what it is I actually wrote, so I have a present for you:

#319 Edited by getyeryayasout (7349 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Wow...what just happened here?

Sniper needs a diaper.

#320 Posted by CountBleck12 (22725 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Sniper needs a diaper.

He needs professional help too.

#321 Posted by getyeryayasout (7349 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

@clone01 said:

Sniper needs a diaper.

He needs professional help too.

Naaah. Just a nap.

Poor little guy's fussy. :P

#322 Posted by parkurtommo (26744 posts) -

@parkurtommo said:

@airshocker said:
@parkurtommo said:

@airshocker said:

@parkurtommo said:

Lol, just because someone believes the cultural position of women in Muslim communities is ok, doesn't make them evil.

I'd say trying to judge other people's cultures is more evil than being nonchalant.

Yes it does. When you believe husbands should be allowed to rape their wives, beat them, and basically subjugate them whenever they wish, that is evil.

This isn't even about which culture is better. To believe ANY human being should be subjected to those actions is evil.

I don't believe that they should, just that I don't have authority over what people do in the context of their culture and social structure. That's like cultural vigilantism or something. Americans seem to do that a lot.

Maybe I'm just wierd. I don't really belong in any culture or relate to any cultures since I moved across the earth twice in my childhood, and my mother was a cultural anthopologist. Which I respected a lot. I respect the lack of bias when analyzing a culture.

How?

Great ideas.

#323 Edited by airshocker (29354 posts) -

@airshocker said:
@parkurtommo said:

@airshocker said:
@parkurtommo said:

@airshocker said:

@parkurtommo said:

How?

Great ideas.

I know.

#324 Edited by clyde46 (45953 posts) -

Sniper is just nuts.

#325 Posted by funsohng (27648 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@snrp1234 said:

@super600 said:

What happened here. I was gone for like about 50 minutes to do something and someone is complaining about something in this lounge.

i will not make other account. but i was waiting for you. why you guys dont have balls to ban airshocker for hate speech but banned me for some minor things?

Hate speech? You just called everyone in the Middle East a terrorist!

I'm surprised he knows what Middle East is.

#326 Edited by harry_james_pot (10765 posts) -

Looks like I missed all the fun.

#327 Posted by lostrib (35674 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur: what 144hz monitor do you have?

One that does 144Hz.

that's true.

specifically the cheapest one available, AOC G2460PQU. no ragrets.

apparently AOC has made a G-sync version of that monitor, available in Europe. http://www.aoc-europe.com/no_cache/en/monitors.html?showUid=351

wonder how much it will cost in NA, if it shows up

#328 Posted by getyeryayasout (7349 posts) -

Deadly Prem: DC bundle available to PS3 PS Plus users for $5.34. Go!

#329 Posted by super600 (30506 posts) -

Keep the politics discussion to a minimum in this thread guys in case sniper4321 decides to create another account again.

#331 Posted by Blabadon (26138 posts) -

So close to beating Rogue Legacy man.

#332 Edited by clyde46 (45953 posts) -

This whole #gamersgate thing has blown up nicely.

#333 Posted by Technoweirdo (7136 posts) -
@funsohng said:
I don't know, school's looming and it's still far too anime.

But think of all 103 tracks of Falcom musical goodness you're missing!

How dare you even put the NERD-tier Fire Emblem Awakening Soundtrack next to that of the GOAT-tier soundtrack that is Frozen Synapse. No song goes hard with the "PWEOOOOOOWS" like this:
But I should get Shovel Knight. I think they had abit of poor timing with the release of Shovel Knight, at least for me. It was released with the Steam Summer Sale right around the corner and I was getting prepped to buy games from that, so I pretty much turned a blind eye on it.

I'm sure there's a Skrillex song just for you. >:[

Speaking of Frozen Synapse, I should totally finish that. Got stuck on this one level with rockets everywhere. orz

#334 Posted by commonfate (12255 posts) -

Someone be trolling.

That aint sniper

#335 Edited by darkspineslayer (19607 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Is that a thing still?

Are people still up in arms about fucking Zoe Quinn? or, like anything else, is the media still taking the bottom 10% and making them the whole.

#336 Edited by clyde46 (45953 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Is that a thing still?

Are people still up in arms about fucking Zoe Quinn? or, like anything else, is the media still taking the bottom 10% and making them the whole.

I'm finding it amusing watching all these Feminazi's and their supporters fall over themselves trying to show the gamer is the bad guy when all they are doing it making it worse for themselves.

#337 Posted by lundy86_4 (43189 posts) -

Arrow S2.5 comic starts soon... Gonna read the shit outta that. Just started watching S1 again on Netflix.

#338 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11696 posts) -

I always miss the good stuff here.

#339 Edited by illmatic87 (15204 posts) -

@Technoweirdo said:
@funsohng said:
I don't know, school's looming and it's still far too anime.

But think of all 103 tracks of Falcom musical goodness you're missing!

@illmatic87 said:
How dare you even put the NERD-tier Fire Emblem Awakening Soundtrack next to that of the GOAT-tier soundtrack that is Frozen Synapse. No song goes hard with the "PWEOOOOOOWS" like this:
But I should get Shovel Knight. I think they had abit of poor timing with the release of Shovel Knight, at least for me. It was released with the Steam Summer Sale right around the corner and I was getting prepped to buy games from that, so I pretty much turned a blind eye on it.

I'm sure there's a Skrillex song just for you. >:[

Speaking of Frozen Synapse, I should totally finish that. Got stuck on this one level with rockets everywhere. orz

Eww Skrillex wtb earplugs. Not that I'm big into Dubstep anyway, but Skrillex's synths are too sharp and grainy. I dislike the way he homogenize's a lead with a bass despite there having some room to work with to do something interesting, or the overtly compressed dynamic range that makes the music louder than it actually is - which is unnecessary, particularly when sidechain compression is so prevalent in electronic music. Dat A$AP Rocky track he did is hype doe. But do you even Rap Technoweirdo? I mean Rap is a pretty cool guy.

You will probably hate me for saying this (still need to get back at you for not liking Advance Wars: Dual Strike), but the soundtrack to the Y's game I've been playing at the moment has been pretty awful. Well, at least the implementation is, particularly in hostile zones. It's just constant leads at a high BPM that loop upon minutes as you move through a dungeon. And it just becomes so tiresome to listen to. It's the Call of Duty: Ghosts of soundtracks.

That kind of immediacy with the instrumentation would okay if it were a Guilty Gear game (which has similarities) because the fighting is present and lasts for a few rounds. Or any game with a combat state/screen that takes the battle music away from you. But just having it loop constantly? yuck.

#340 Edited by lundy86_4 (43189 posts) -
#341 Posted by lostrib (35674 posts) -

Arrow S2.5 comic starts soon... Gonna read the shit outta that. Just started watching S1 again on Netflix.

according to IGN Season 2 is supposed to be up on netflix part way through this month. Even though I have season 2 downloaded (not in the best quality for certain reasons), I feel it is easier to watch when it's on netflix since I have it across multiple devices

#342 Posted by lundy86_4 (43189 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

according to IGN Season 2 is supposed to be up on netflix part way through this month. Even though I have season 2 downloaded (not in the best quality for certain reasons), I feel it is easier to watch when it's on netflix since I have it across multiple devices

That is true... I already watched season 2 in 720p quality, through certain means.

Netflix is definitely easier across multiple devices. Especially due to cost... I pay $9 a month and stream to 2 HDTV's constantly. Might switch to watch over my iPad as well.

#343 Posted by clyde46 (45953 posts) -

Bah. You guys need a home server.

#344 Posted by lundy86_4 (43189 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Bah. You guys need a home server.

Wut?

#345 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21683 posts) -

I've been thinking about this since i was recommended Metroid collection on Wii. it's still so expensive, why?

Either buy a Gold elite headset or metroid collection.

#346 Posted by illmatic87 (15204 posts) -

I've been thinking about this since i was recommended Metroid collection on Wii. it's still so expensive, why?

Either buy a Gold elite headset or metroid collection.

I think it was limited print. I actually bought 2 PAL copies for a decent price ($89) that are still sealed because I knew the value was gonna go up. The PAL copies are selling for $175 right now. I'm probably gonna sell it at the end of the Wii-U lifespan. I dont want to hold onto it for long as I've been burnt by rereleases tanking the value of an old game before (Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth for PSP, I am looking at you). I've been meaning to sell my PS2/GC collection of RPGs, too. Sold a couple of them early last year, still got some left.

#347 Posted by Technoweirdo (7136 posts) -
Eww Skrillex wtb earplugs. Not that I'm big into Dubstep anyway, but Skrillex's synths are too sharp and grainy. I dislike the way he homogenize's a lead with a bass despite there having some room to work with to do something interesting, or the overtly compressed dynamic range that makes the music louder than it actually is - which is unnecessary, particularly when sidechain compression is so prevalent in electronic music. Dat A$AP Rocky track he did is hype doe. But do you even Rap Technoweirdo? I mean Rap is a pretty cool guy.
You will probably hate me for saying this (still need to get back at you for not liking Advance Wars: Dual Strike), but the soundtrack to the Y's game I've been playing at the moment has been pretty awful. Well, at least the implementation is, particularly in hostile zones. It's just constant leads at a high BPM that loop upon minutes as you move through a dungeon. And it just becomes so tiresome to listen to. It's the Call of Duty: Ghosts of soundtracks.
That kind of immediacy with the instrumentation would okay if it were a Guilty Gear game (which has similarities) because the fighting is present and lasts for a few rounds. Or any game with a combat state/screen that takes the battle music away from you. But just having it loop constantly? yuck.

Here's the deal: The name's Technoweirdo.
It ain't RapChap, I don't fucking like that.
When you say rap, I gotta puke ASAP.
And while I'm at it, illmatic, Ys music? I don't feel it.
Skrillex is a given. I'm in complete agreement.
But back to Ys and Falcom, it's indeed in the implementation.
Trails in the Sky? Better execution.
Bitch, you high.*

Now excuse me while I puke in disgust from what I just wrote.

Disclaimers:
The only Ys game I played was Origins and I didn't like what I played of it.
I'm cool with any rap that's better than that crap I just wrote. Frack.
*Eww, Dual Strike.

#348 Edited by PrincessSnipey (18 posts) -

Hey, Im PrincessSnipey. SNIPER's Wife

@lostrib @airshocker @clone01

How dare you insult my husband like this. He is most hardcore gamer in the world. He even bought me a console a thing he hate most

heres my pink Wii U.

He hate pink color but he even bought it for me. its my fav color. he like black and gray color most.

I love JRPGs, anime. He hate JRPG and anime. and think its too girly.

he love FPS and hardcore PC games. I dont.

His Fav game is Stalker and Half life. my fav games are Ocarina of time and Kingdom hearts.

He mostly hype Doom 4. im hyping xenoblade x. he hate xenoblade main theme and think its worst ever. i find it beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0HaIF2vvaw. but he think its worst main theme ever. its not badass for him.

his dream game is Half life 3 and my dream game is kingdom heart 3 which is coming out

in the end we love each other.

#349 Edited by CountBleck12 (22725 posts) -

Hey, Im PrincessSnipey. SNIPER's Wife

@lostrib @airshocker @clone01

How dare you insult my husband like this. He is most hardcore gamer in the world. He even bought me a console a thing he hate most

heres my pink Wii U.

He hate pink color but he even bought it for me. its my fav color. he like black and gray color most.

I love JRPGs, anime. He hate JRPG and anime. and think its too girly.

he love FPS and hardcore PC games. I dont.

His Fav game is Stalker and Half life. my fav games are Ocarina of time and Kingdom hearts.

He mostly hype Doom 4. im hyping xenoblade x. he hate xenoblade main theme and think its worst ever. i find it beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0HaIF2vvaw. but he think its worst main theme ever. its not badass for him.

his dream game is Half life 3 and my dream game is kingdom heart 3 which is coming out

in the end we love each other.

#350 Posted by DatCIAGuy (8 posts) -

tell me about sniper, why does he wear the mask?