Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat If MS gave you a turd that danced with you making the experience 'fun', you're saying you'd be fine with it? The point is it's not about fun as fun is subjective. I'm willing to bet you hated Killzone and Knack(wait do you even have a ps4?), yet I found them 'fun'. You see how that works kiddo? What's not subjective is that currently this game is sub-1080p.

I dont hate things that i haven't played.. I played a bit of knack,,it was shit..i laughed, but it didn't make me hate it.

Killzone is fine by me, i was a fan of the first game on PS2. i dont hate on Killzone either.

also Dont call me kiddo, i've probably been gaming longer than you've been breathing.

I will call you kiddo how ever many times I see fit. Just because you type out you've been gaming longer than I've been breathing doesn't make your internet toughguy statement any more truer than you think it should be. How about you stop getting offended by someone on the internet calling you 'kiddo'. Grow some thicker e-skin, please.

Just know that every time you call me kiddo, i laugh. I dont think i am trying to be an internet tough-guy either...pointing out that if you call me "kiddo" that you are wrong....doesn't make me tough? wtf? It's you who is clearly offended by being told not to. hahaha

If you laughed every time I said it you wouldn't have made that reply. Why not just continue ignoring it like you had up until that post? Seems odd to me kiddo.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

All this trash talk on System Wars yet people keep buying PS4 in the real world at a 3:1 clip in 2014...

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By misterpmedia

@StrongBlackVine said:

All this trash talk on System Wars yet people keep buying PS4 in the real world at a 3:1 clip in 2014...

lol that reality zing.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

Well people don't necessarily do the smartest things sometime.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@gpuking said:

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/sunset_overdrive/news/sunset_overdrive_is_currently_sub-1080p.html

I do wonder what kind of outlandish res the Bone would get this time? But let's hope it's not 720p yes? I can imagine the game looks ever so closer to the CGI trailer if it's developed solely for PS4 and at 1080p.

Who gives a f*ck? Seriously, you cows need to move on.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboners can't catch a break. The humility is eating away their souls.

Cant catch a break? While we are playing another great game you will still be reading about DriveClub downgrades. 1080p isn't going to define this generation. You better learn that.

How do you know this game will come out this year for sure? ;)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat If MS gave you a turd that danced with you making the experience 'fun', you're saying you'd be fine with it? The point is it's not about fun as fun is subjective. I'm willing to bet you hated Killzone and Knack(wait do you even have a ps4?), yet I found them 'fun'. You see how that works kiddo? What's not subjective is that currently this game is sub-1080p.

Whether the game looks good or not is also subjective, the only Fact of the matter is that it is sub 180p, how good looking and how fun the Game is subjective.

Higher resolutions do not equate to a game looking better, thats the saddest Irony on this board is that people believe that resolution alone is the decider when it comes to whether a game is good looking or not.

I buy my consoles to play games that are FUN, not to compare Power.

And SONY already gave you a polished Turd and apparently YOU Had fun with it so obviously YOU are fine with polished turds.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By misterpmedia

@sts106mat lmfao, tell us all how you really feel, it seems you've gone super vitriolic now that your faux-superiority post didn't seem to edge any emotion out of me like you hoped. "lol I've been gaming this much longer than you, I am l33t and better and hurr". Like all lems I can already see the tactic of taking arguments to a personal level arising, I don't understand why you guys do this because I can guarantee it has no real effect. Such cheap shots when you guys have nothing left to say, bahaha.

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

lol that reality zing.

oh look the fanboy of sonyfanboys is at it again. gushing over the posts of others hahaha pre-pubescent kid confirmed

Evidence ^[not to mention what strongblackvine said was fact.;)]

Come back when you can actually hold an argument sts106mat without exposing your own pre-pubescentness.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Two threads for the Cows and Sony Fan to cry and moan in.

Like I said before Cows can't handle being on top at all. They are a petty group that is butt hurt continually.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat lmfao, tell us all how you really feel, it seems you've gone super vitriolic now that your faux-superiority post didn't seem to edge any emotion out of me. "lol I've been gaming this much longer than you, I am l33t and better and hurr". Like all lems I can already see the tactic of taking arguments to a personal level arising, I don't understand why you guys do this because I can guarantee it has no real effect. Such cheap shots when you guys have nothing left to say, bahaha.

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

lol that reality zing.

oh look the fanboy of sonyfanboys is at it again. gushing over the posts of others hahaha pre-pubescent kid confirmed

Come back when you can actually hold an argument sts106mat without exposing your own pre-pubescentness.

Hes married with children like myself, hes around my age (39 years) and has been gaming as long as i have (28 years).

You should show more respect for people who where obviously gaming whilst you where still in nappies kiddo.

Oh, and we are both Brits which just makes us even cooler kid.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#64 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

You may not realize it, but by using resolution as a barometer for visual quality, and denigrating every non-1080p game the Xbox One comes out with, you are actually ensuring that you will ultimately get worse looking PS4 games - at least some of the time. Take Watch Dogs: sure it's 1080p on PS4, which the highly vocal community seems to insist upon, but the resulting downgraded visuals would look far better with some other settings turned up and the resolution lowered a bit. But you aren't giving the developers the freedom to choose what they think is best because you are clinging to some number that really doesn't matter half as much as you think it does.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

@misterpmedia said:

Whether the game looks good or not is also subjective, the only Fact of the matter is that it is sub 180p, how good looking and how fun the Game is subjective.

Higher resolutions do not equate to a game looking better, thats the saddest Irony on this board is that people believe that resolution alone is the decider when it comes to whether a game is good looking or not.

I buy my consoles to play games that are FUN, not to compare Power.

And SONY already gave you a polished Turd and apparently YOU Had fun with it so obviously YOU are fine with polished turds.

Yes they do. lol. Resolution improves IQ. That's the saddest part of your comment. I'll use a home turf example just so you understand more as it's a sony game: Killzone SP is native 1080p and looks amazing, but the MP turned out to be a mix of two different resolutions that made the IQ look 'off' and not perfect like the SP was.

Again, this conversation isn't about your opinion on what you play your games for it's about the resolution. I buy my consoles to play fun games too and I have a PS4, so now what? What's your point? lol Also please tell me what polished turds I've been playing with? I have a good feeling I'll be disagreeing with your answer seeing as it's an opinion. We can fling subjective opinion at each other all day but it'll get boring. Let's keep on the subject matter.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By misterpmedia

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat lmfao, tell us all how you really feel, it seems you've gone super vitriolic now that your faux-superiority post didn't seem to edge any emotion out of me like you hoped. "lol I've been gaming this much longer than you, I am l33t and better and hurr". Like all lems I can already see the tactic of taking arguments to a personal level arising, I don't understand why you guys do this because I can guarantee it has no real effect. Such cheap shots when you guys have nothing left to say, bahaha.

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

lol that reality zing.

There isn't even an argument. you are the one who started the insults referring to me as "kiddo"...so take a look in mirror...if you can see that high :-).

you were the one that took it as a insult in the first place, kiddo. :).

@delta3074 you're assuming I believe any of that is true, and thanks for proving my point about the personal insults thing. Also 'lol' at asking for respect on an internet forum. You're also assuming I'm not a brit. Too much irony in your hamfisted rebuttal that I can't be bothered to address them all. Kiddos, these days.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@GravityX said:

My eyes! My eyes are bleeding! Not enough p's !!

And currently 0p on PS4.

Whatever the resolution for the game, after seeing those gifs and the trailer, I'll be perfectly fine with that. The game looks fantastic. Only on Xbox One.

Game On:)

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

1080p is not just a random number, it's the standard res for virtually every full HD TV sets in your god damn walmart. It's the native resolution for a perfect 1:1 pixel mapping on your tv so that your image wont get stretched or unscaled. It is crucial to have that for a pristine image quality. As with every generation of consoles there shall be a standard in rendering resolution, otherwise you may as well go 480p forever to reach maximum graphical juice while sacrificing immense clarity, sharpness and intricate details. For the poor mofos who own 720p sets or tiny 42-46" sets please go get a better job or a job and buy some decent sized full hd tv set, 1080p makes hellava difference over a 900p image rest assured.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

McDonald's is the most popular restaurant in the US as well what is your point?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By misterpmedia

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

There isn't even an argument. you are the one who started the insults referring to me as "kiddo"...so take a look in mirror...if you can see that high :-).

you were the one that took it as a insult in the first place, kiddo. :).

you made it in an insult when i suggested you don't refer to me as kiddo. you certainly would'nt do it in real life.

Dont flatter yourself.. I've spent enough time in this world to not get wound up by small minded people on the internet who think they are funny / clever because they can hide behind a monitor and post stupid gifs / comments.

The faux-superiority isn't going to work, kiddo. You're on the internet. You can talk high and mighty about what you believe in for as long as you want, son.(had to change it from kiddo because apparently it's an insult).

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

@gpuking: Too bad Insomniac chose to develop it for Xbox.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By blamix  Online
Member since 2006 • 2041 Posts

Not intrested, looks weird to be a good game. Watchdogs and MK8 coming.. BoYaaa

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I feel like you don't know what "confirmed" means

"working with our partners [we'll] continue to optimise so we can get more onscreen."

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#76  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44606 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Evo_nine: Both sold better than any Xbox exclusive so far...

Actually, Infamous hasn't sold more than Titanfall on X1, but Killzone Shadow Fall has more sales than Titanfall on X1, but only slightly. Titanfall on X1 may surpass Shadow Fall in the next week or so... according to global LOL VGChartz figures, but then again there's no other figures out there to say otherwise.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@sts106mat lmfao, tell us all how you really feel, it seems you've gone super vitriolic now that your faux-superiority post didn't seem to edge any emotion out of me. "lol I've been gaming this much longer than you, I am l33t and better and hurr". Like all lems I can already see the tactic of taking arguments to a personal level arising, I don't understand why you guys do this because I can guarantee it has no real effect. Such cheap shots when you guys have nothing left to say, bahaha.

@sts106mat said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

lol that reality zing.

Hes married with children like myself, hes around my age (39 years) and has been gaming as long as i have (28 years).

You should show more respect for people who where obviously gaming whilst you where still in nappies kiddo.

Oh, and we are both Brits which just makes us even cooler kid.

You have children and are concerned about "system wars" at that age? oh lawd

"oh, and we are both Brits which just makes us even cooker kid." gross.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#78 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

A tad bit disappointing but it does seem that the pace is pretty high. They probably sacrificed resolution for framerate, exactly what I would have done with that game. Still looks great so it's not a big deal.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

@lostrib

Wanna bet account it will be sub-1080p by release? There's absolutely no confidence in his words that the game can hit 1080p by release.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@gpuking said:

@lostrib

Wanna bet account it will be sub-1080p by release? There's absolutely no confidence in his words that the game can hit 1080p by release.

It won't be. I'm cancelling my pre-order!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@gpuking said:

@lostrib

Okay you bet your account. So if I win you get banned, and if you win then you get banned.

Sounds good.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 B4X

@Wasdie: Sorry about the pic. Thought it was fitting.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

It's been established, the xbone isn't capable of doing 1080P unless they make huge sacrifices(look at forza for example).

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By misterpmedia

@sts106mat said:

If you think i am coming across as trying to be superior, just because i am probably older than you then lol. yes this is the internet, it doesn't mean you shouldn't speak the truth ;-)

You've made two posts about how 'you're older' to make the argument that you're therefore superior in some sort of weird narrative. Deflecting it now only makes you look silly. Additionally telling me about your long experience with the internet so therefore you must know more apparently. Who cares? Who asked you to type this BS? No-one. If it's making you feel better, by all means carry on.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Who gives a damn...I will take a better framerate any day....right cows?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By B4X

@ladyblue said:

It's been established, the xbone isn't capable of doing 1080P unless they make huge sacrifices(look at forza for example).

Like the 30 fps in Driveclub, the lack of shadows in Infamous SS at 30 fps, the interlacing in Killzones multi that doesn't even hold 60 fps or the black bars in The order at 30fps. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to meet your goals. There is a budget after all.

Forza chose to cut back on 3-d modeled crowds to hit their solid 60 fps goal. See how that works?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#90 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@StrongBlackVine: sales are great when you factor the number of consoles sold. Install base brother.

Not considering the amount of hype and how it was supposed to move so many xbox ones :O :P

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@b4x said:

@ladyblue said:

Like the 30 fps in Driveclub, the lack of shadows in Infamous SS at 30 fps, the interlacing in Killzones multi that doesn't even hold 60 fps or the black bars in The order at 30fps. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to meet your goals. There is a budget after all.

Forza chose to cut back on 3-d modeled crowds to hit their solid 60 fps goal. See how that works?

I see how whining works. You chose the machine incapable of doing 1080P properly,and you're now paying the price. Don't lash at me for your rash decisions. Try to have fun some with the xbone.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By B4X

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@StrongBlackVine: sales are great when you factor the number of consoles sold. Install base brother.

Not considering the amount of hype and how it was supposed to move so many xbox ones :O :P

It has moved several X1's. Why would you exclude the people who bought the console months before, in anticipation to play the game.

You can't say the "People who bought Titanfall have already bought the console. So it won't push console sales."

Then type what you typed. Can you?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By B4X

@ladyblue said:

@b4x said:

@ladyblue said:

I see how whining works. You chose the machine incapable of doing 1080P properly,and you're now paying the price. Don't lash at me for your rash decisions. Try to have fun some with the xbone.

I have both consoles. thank you very much. I play games. Not pixels.

Carry on the fight brother!

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboners can't catch a break. The humility is eating away their souls.

Cant catch a break? While we are playing another great game you will still be reading about DriveClub downgrades. 1080p isn't going to define this generation. You better learn that.

Who says I won't be playing it? Had an Xboner since launch thank you very much, although I don't usually admit that in public ;)

I like Insomniac and it looks like a game I will enjoy, even though I know the graphics will be sub-par from a next gen console I will probably still get it.

So keep shedding those lem tears while I enjoy games on both systems carefree.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#96 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

It has moved several X1's. Why would you exclude the people who bought the console months before, in anticipation to play the game.

You can't say the "People who bought Titanfall have already bought the console. So it won't push console sales."

It was heralded as the second coming of games and failed to outsell the PS4 in the month of march.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Evo_nine: Both sold better than any Xbox exclusive so far...

yeah and what your point? do the sales suddenly make these games somewhat bearable?

Sorry bud, but doesn't change the fact that they are shit games.

anyways, id say it would have to do with the fact that there is nothing else to play on ps4 except crappy indie titles.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@GravityX said:

@RR360DD said:

PS4 has no games confirmed :(

Greatness Awaits.

and waits....and waits....and waits

damn...whens this bloody greatness gana come? lol

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#99 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Who really cares. The game looks like it is going to be a lot of fun and the visuals look top notch too. Love the art style.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By B4X

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

It was heralded as the second coming of games and failed to outsell the PS4 in the month of march.

Does that mean it didn't move consoles over a period of time? You can't have it both ways? The PS4 is kicking ass and taking names right now.

The X1 is still the 2nd best selling console of all time. One game "A new IP" is not going to sale a shitload of consoles. Word of mouth will help.

Titanfall is already showing it has staying power in sales "legs". Being the number 1 selling retail game in March with 90% sales going to the x1. Not including PC and X1 digital sales.

That alone proves what I say is 100% truth facts. I'm just saying you can't have it both ways?