So Sony screwed up and gave NA back to Xbox.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@YD_11 said:

Cows are absurd. Ps4. Was offered around 370-380 with gta and Lou plus $50 gift cards too. Both systems were giving good deals over the holidays here.

X1 owners also buy more games than ps4 I believe as well

Bullshit is was $399 and only on black friday not all month long if it was like that the PS4 would have beat the xbox one,hell that Black friday alone was enough to spike PS4 sales up to 800k,if that deal would have been offer since November 2 like the xbox one was sony would have been much closer or who know if it would have sell more,.

Yeas new owners buy a game with a $50 dollar card MS gave them sure they would buy more games,MS was also giving them $50 more..

Only a hand full of games sold better on XBO the rest sold better on PS4 even with the disparity in prices,gifts and free money.

Basically the xbox one was $270 dollars with 2 games because you payed $330 on blackfriday and got $50 back on the spot by gift card.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@b4x said:

This is a NPD thread. The only thing they have sold out in America on Amazon is the white unicorn TLOU / GTA5 bundle.

Satya just made a statement he was doubling down on the Sony fanboys with the Xbox brand. He claimed the Bing losses are tiny in comparison to what he would do to crush fanboys like you under his thumb. His words not mine. :p

Yes. I'm talking about Amazon in the US. Sharpen up, B4X. :)

I'll take his actual statement versus your glue huffing. :)

Did the other NPD topic get nuked? Can't find it anywhere.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

Amazing how one month that is still fairly close in sales makes some people think MS is going to dominate an entire generation of console sales.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

400,000 more when the PS4 was already 1.2 million ahead. Disaster Chief Collection and Sunset Overdrive flopping and multiple games selling more on the PS4.

Lemmings are dumb.

'multiple games selling more on the PS4.'

Overall yes but as far as software ttach rates go they are virtually identical, so the Overall there are more games being sold on the Ps4 but when we talk per console sales (attach rate) they are both the same, in other word, Xbone owners are buying just as many games for there console the only reason more games are being sold on the ps4 is that it has roughly a 40% higher install base

http://wccftech.com/xbox-ps4-attach-rate-325-average-nextgen-gamer-buy-3-games/

'Sunset Overdrive flopping'

what?

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You do know MS investor already want out of the market....correct?

the what? and ms have billions in reserve 1 investor leaving them dont mean shit. they had record profits last year if i remember correctly

Eh stock holders own the company. They can get rid of any division they want.

and the shareholders elected the ceo who has stated xbox division isnt going to go anywhere.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@delta3074 said:

Overall yes but as far as software ttach rates go they are virtually identical, so the Overall there are more games being sold on the Ps4 but when we talk per console sales (attach rate) they are both the same, in other word, Xbone owners are buying just as many games for there console the only reason more games are being sold on the ps4 is that it has roughly a 40% higher install base

what?

We have the global software sales on the PS4 as of August but not for the Xbone at all, so it's hard to be able to make a decent projection. I imagine it's close in the US similar to how it is with hardware though.

It didn't show up in the top ten in October with a week of sales behind and it didn't show up in November either. Crashed quite hard in the UK as well, though it did better than the Halo ports.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

the what? and ms have billions in reserve 1 investor leaving them dont mean shit. they had record profits last year if i remember correctly

and the shareholders elected the ceo who has stated xbox division isnt going to go anywhere.

Put his job on the line and see how quickly he'll change that tune. Profit rules business.

Also that's basically PR. They have a current console...he'd hardly state anything else. They want the damn product to sell.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#158  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@tormentos said:

@YD_11 said:

Cows are absurd. Ps4. Was offered around 370-380 with gta and Lou plus $50 gift cards too. Both systems were giving good deals over the holidays here.

X1 owners also buy more games than ps4 I believe as well

Bullshit is was $399 and only on black friday not all month long if it was like that the PS4 would have beat the xbox one,hell that Black friday alone was enough to spike PS4 sales up to 800k,if that deal would have been offer since November 2 like the xbox one was sony would have been much closer or who know if it would have sell more,.

Yeas new owners buy a game with a $50 dollar card MS gave them sure they would buy more games,MS was also giving them $50 more..

Only a hand full of games sold better on XBO the rest sold better on PS4 even with the disparity in prices,gifts and free money.

Basically the xbox one was $270 dollars with 2 games because you payed $330 on blackfriday and got $50 back on the spot by gift card.

This is the first search return i got. So walmart didn't drop it to $370-$380 range... but two games and a $50 gift card in this case

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

what?

We have the global software sales on the PS4 as of August but not for the Xbone at all, so it's hard to be able to make a decent projection. I imagine it's close in the US similar to how it is with hardware though.

It didn't show up in the top ten in October with a week of sales behind and it didn't show up in November either. Crashed quite hard in the UK as well, though it did better than the Halo ports.

So it was a sales flop, people need to differentiate when using the word flop around here,lol

Cheers fro letting me know anyway, i was getting a little confused, Score flop/sales flop.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ghostwarrior786

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Put his job on the line and see how quickly he'll change that tune. Profit rules business.

Also that's basically PR. They have a current console...he'd hardly state anything else. They want the damn product to sell.

except ms want a presence in the living room, no way they drop xbox after all the money the already invested. and in case u hadnt noticed it is selling, sold over million last month in just 1 country. anyone who think ms is going to drop/sell xbox is beyond deluded.

Avatar image for deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
Member since 2003 • 666 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Thats not happening anytime in the near future. The next great push is for the living room and integrated household. The days of selling nice packaged software in a retail store is slowly fading. The future is digital and seamless everyday integration (appliances-wearables-etc).

If true, can you think of any Microsoft product that is as well positioned as the Xbox brand? Microsoft understands that Sony is a small competitor and really is not relevant long term. The big sharks are coming soon (Apple - Google) and when they do Engineering and lots of money is the minimum required. Sony doesn't have enough of both.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 LJS9502_basic

@ghostwarrior786 said:

except ms want a presence in the living room, no way they drop xbox after all the money the already invested. and in case u hadnt noticed it is selling, sold over million last month in just 1 country. anyone who think ms is going to drop/sell xbox is beyond deluded.

Except that didn't work out for them and cost them momentum this gen. And share holders ONLY care about the bottom line....not a vision. If it's not profitable they are willing to move on. Hell PC can be connected to TV so they only need approach the living room with that in mind....or their own service like other companies now offer. It's not important that the vision require gaming.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Except that didn't work out for them and cost them momentum this gen. And share holders ONLY care about the bottom line....not a vision. If it's not profitable they are willing to move on. Hell PC can be connected to TV so they only need approach the living room with that in mind....or their own service like other companies now offer. It's not important that the vision require gaming.

''share holders ONLY care about the bottom line....not a vision'' - lmao yeah stopped reading right there

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

''share holders ONLY care about the bottom line....not a vision'' - lmao yeah stopped reading right there

Ah I see you are ignorant of business then. Guess it's time to move on. I'd rather have a discussion with someone at least a bit versed in the subject.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Ah I see you are ignorant of business then. Guess it's time to move on. I'd rather have a discussion with someone at least a bit versed in the subject.

whatever u say mister shareholders only care about 1 thing lmao

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 LJS9502_basic

@ghostwarrior786: Your last two posts clearly show you have no rebuttal but hey...post your gifs....that tells everyone you have good points to make in a discussion. LMAO

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 ghostwarrior786

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786: Your last two posts clearly show you have no rebuttal but hey...post your gifs....that tells everyone you have good points to make in a discussion. LMAO

i just cant be bothered arguing with someone who has a kindergarten level view of shareholders. good day

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

Okay, so you're agreeing you have no evidence or basis for what you're saying. Got it

I'm asserting that quantitative evidence will reveal that OPs qualitative assumption on market forces is incorrect.

which you don't seem to have

That is correct! However, I do have a history of informed guidance here at SW to lean on.

While the Cows and the Lems were on the tips of their toes waiting for NPD results to decide whether TitanFall, E3's Game of The Show 2012, was going to finally give the Xbone the bump it needed to pull a W over the PS4 I was over here like..

and what I am telling ya'll right now is that unless MS wants to keep the double bundle at $350 at this point, the best case scenario is that sales go neck and neck between the two. This is not what market equilibrium looks like. To pretend that it is or even possibly is, is to be way more off the farm than anyone can accuse me of. This isn't rocket science, brain surgery or even Pythagorean Mathematics I'm explaining here. I will continue to be this guy while MS makes absolute muppets of its hardcore supporters like the OP. It's kind of what I do and there is a mountain of evidence of that.

Dude, serious? I know this is your schtick here, but using an internet forum as a quantitative fact is terrible.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 LJS9502_basic

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

i just cant be bothered arguing with someone who has a kindergarten level view of shareholders. good day

No you have no rebuttal....and you don't understand shareholders at all. They ARE about profit. They don't want to sink money into unprofitable ventures. And they already want to be rid of the Xbox brand. Maybe you should read something other than SW and you'd know this things. I'd ask what your business background is but I doubt it's more than what you read in forums.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

No you have no rebuttal....and you don't understand shareholders at all. They ARE about profit. They don't want to sink money into unprofitable ventures. And they already want to be rid of the Xbox brand. Maybe you should read something other than SW and you'd know this things. I'd ask what your business background is but I doubt it's more than what you read in forums.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 LJS9502_basic

@ghostwarrior786: And you prove me right. LOL. You know you're making a fool of yourself.....or is that beyond you?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ghostwarrior786: And you prove me right. LOL. You know you're making a fool of yourself.....or is that beyond you?

u seem to know everything about ms and there share holders, clearly i underestimated ur business knowledge and for that i apologise

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Sony are too busy getting destroyed by hackers to worry about NPD this month LOL

Seriously, how many more hits can Sony take? Someone out their really hates them, its like they're trying to destroy the company from the inside.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#174 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12350 Posts

People have probably said this multiple times but the price cut is a (smart) desperation move by Microsoft.

• The Xbox One needs NA. EMEA, LATAM and APAC all lean PlayStation.
  • The Xbox One's is going to have a subpar first half of 2015 in terms of exclusive and system selling games. The PS4 only really has The Order and Bloodborne (and MLB for Baseball fans) but that's decent considering they'll likely have the majority control over multiplats.
  • The PS4 will still move a large amount of consoles this holiday season.
  • The PS4 has enough momentum to sell quite well through the first half of 2015.
  • Ultimately, having a strong(er) core base in NA allows Microsoft to push for a very strong second half of 2015. We're going to see Halo 5, Gears (at least a teaser), Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Crackdown (at least a teaser), Scalebound, Forza 6, Tomb Raider etc. That's impressive.
UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

Well Sony screwed up. Being around 1 million and some change ahead in NA, it seemed like doom for Xbox, but severely undercutting the price gave it a strong edge.

Fixed for accuracy.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Sony are too busy getting destroyed by hackers to worry about NPD this month LOL

Seriously, how many more hits can Sony take? Someone out their really hates them, its like they're trying to destroy the company from the inside.

LMFAO! Sure, let's forget the fact MS has also been "hacked" serveral times.

And as you know everybody loves MS...LOL

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#177  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

400,000 more when the PS4 was already 1.2 million ahead. Disaster Chief Collection and Sunset Overdrive flopping and multiple games selling more on the PS4.

Lemmings are dumb.

One lem doesn't mean multiple lemmings...

Now you're just being a d*ck x)

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@RR360DD said:

LMFAO! Sure, let's forget the fact MS has also been "hacked" serveral times.

And as you know everybody loves MS...LOL

LOL nice try but nothing comes close to how much Sony are failing right now. Emails are getting leaked everywhere, how embarassing.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#179  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@lostrib: @Chutebox

I figured it out.

Spread this around... This is how you get Amazon Monthly sales numbers.

You got to the yearly sales link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

After 2014 you add the month like this. -12 . The number indicates the month.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-12/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

You got to the yearly sales link.

why the **** would I care?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

You go to the yearly sales link.

@Chutebox asked how I got to the page. You like real / true info too right?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

Fortunately, I already know how to use google

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

It's hard to find on Google.. I think. He asked I gave the info. Sorry I involved you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@ghostwarrior786: Are you 12?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 tormentos

@YD_11 said:

This is the first search return i got. So walmart didn't drop it to $370-$380 range... but two games and a $50 gift card in this case

That is what i call owning your self with your own link,the $50 dollar gift card is for the Stand alone PS4,the other bundle with GTA and TLOU has no $50 dollar gift card.hahahaa

And yeah like i say only for Black friday.

@ttboy said:

Thats not happening anytime in the near future. The next great push is for the living room and integrated household. The days of selling nice packaged software in a retail store is slowly fading. The future is digital and seamless everyday integration (appliances-wearables-etc).

If true, can you think of any Microsoft product that is as well positioned as the Xbox brand? Microsoft understands that Sony is a small competitor and really is not relevant long term. The big sharks are coming soon (Apple - Google) and when they do Engineering and lots of money is the minimum required. Sony doesn't have enough of both.

MS can't even fu**ing beat a badly shaped sony let alone Ios worse Android which have MS eating dirt.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@clr84651 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@clr84651 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Cows said the Xbox Won would never sell.

Now it is selling and just the thought of it overtaking NA is putting cow denial and suicide watch at a all time high.

It's called Xmas time in the U.S. A very temporary time X1 will outsell in the U.S. You guys are so dumb not to understand this.

I understand that the Xbox just won the most important month of a year and did it with a bang....................in style. BOOM.

I know that it did. Xbox sales go way up in N.A. every Nov & Dec due to American's Xmas buying habits & outsells PS those 2 months every year. 2 months around Xmas doesn't = overtaking N.A. Remember last gen with X fans saying the 360 had won the gen long before it was over? We all know how that turned out, PS3 coming from behind to catch the 360 in sales. Now you're prematurely calling X1 overtaking N.A. Dumb behavior. It sets MS and X Fans up to look very dumb. Maybe you're used to that?

I think you are putting words in my mouth here. I never claimed it was overtaking N.A. I simply said the thought of it.............

And me look dumb? I'm the smartest one around here. I have an I.Q. of 67.

Smart people know XMas isn't a time to see how console sales are going in the overall picture in N.A. January-September tell the real story. XMas sales being higher in N.A. is good for MS. PS4 launches in China in January also. If MS eeks out N.A. in sales during the year, Sony still has the much higher sales everywhere else. If next year comes around and we see the X1 outselling the PS4 in N.A. then we can all agree that MS has regained it.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

I don't really see this as a huge victory for MS as some people do around here. Sure, there's no doubt that an extra $50 of ca-ching and a game swayed some people over to the Xbox this holiday season and to deny that it would is asinine fanboyism of the highest order. That being said, the people that did buy the PS4 were all quality consumers who are not swayed by aggressive price slashing and will likely be more avid game consumers throughout the console cycle. It's plain to see why MS made the move they did, because they are in the dubious position of losing Live subscribers every year that the XBone languishes at the holiday season and they need to protect that revenue.

Wal-MartBox is not out of the frying pan, yet. Do enjoy the two months of victory, though. Don't let me spoil it for you, lems.

I'm going to guess you have no factual basis for any of this crap

We have to wait until Febuary 2015 to see if MS has regained N.A. Xmas sales being higher in N.A. was very good for them. I doubt it has. It's called Xmas, but it's something for people to get excited over.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6126 Posts

The fact Xbox One sold well with a lower price point/better offer than PS4 simply demonstrates how much an influence price is to a persons purchase. Microsoft could easily afford and should keep the price point below PS4 and no matter how much moaning you do on here there's nothing Sony can do about it. PS4 pricing at launch meant Microsoft had to bring the price down of the Xbox One. If Microsoft keep the price below and Xbox One continues to sell well Sony will have to reduce the price. This is all good for consumer so quick you baby moaning.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

From $500 to $329 within a few months. Thats a DISASTER. What other console has had to do that?

No Sony, didn't slip up, they're right on track as the fastest selling console of all time. Microsoft just blew their load. Will they drop again in 2015? Shit, do they have ANYTHING for 2015? lol long gen lems.

Avatar image for deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
Member since 2003 • 666 Posts

@tormentos said:

@YD_11 said:

That is what i call owning your self with your own link,the $50 dollar gift card is for the Stand alone PS4,the other bundle with GTA and TLOU has no $50 dollar gift card.hahahaa

@ttboy said:

MS can't even fu**ing beat a badly shaped sony let alone Ios worse Android which have MS eating dirt.

MS could just buy Sony if they needed to. I don't think that they need nor want to. Yes Google and Apple are the real threats. They have the engineering and cash to bury Microsoft.

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

I really don't see how Sony screwed up, they're not a company that is desperate to move units right now, they know they'll move product. Microsoft had to make a move cause they were losing this gen badly. Those bundles are hard to resist.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

The fact Xbox One sold well with a lower price point/better offer than PS4 simply demonstrates how much an influence price is to a persons purchase. Microsoft could easily afford and should keep the price point below PS4 and no matter how much moaning you do on here there's nothing Sony can do about it. PS4 pricing at launch meant Microsoft had to bring the price down of the Xbox One. If Microsoft keep the price below and Xbox One continues to sell well Sony will have to reduce the price. This is all good for consumer so quick you baby moaning.

Sure they can Sony is a hardware company delivering a redesign PS4 cheaper is easier for sony than to MS,the slim hit 3 years after the original fat model came,the slim 360 5 years and the original xbox never got one.

So yeah sony can lower the price and redesign as well.

@ttboy said:

MS could just buy Sony if they needed to. I don't think that they need nor want to. Yes Google and Apple are the real threats. They have the engineering and cash to bury Microsoft.

I see you are posting from both your account on this thread..hahahaa

Yeah maybe that is the only way they can win a generation..lol

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

It's hard to find on Google.. I think. He asked I gave the info. Sorry I involved you.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#194  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@tormentos said:

@YD_11 said:

@ttboy said:

Right, just like i said. Two free games and a fifty dollar gift card among deals for the ps4. There was also that ps4 deal at the bottom with 4 games(tlou, gtav, and your choice of two) for $449. MS had the better deals no doubt, but the ps4 had bundling deals together as well yet you guys act like only the X1 had deals.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Sure they can Sony is a hardware company delivering a redesign PS4 cheaper is easier for sony than to MS,the slim hit 3 years after the original fat model came,the slim 360 5 years and the original xbox never got one.

So yeah sony can lower the price and redesign as well.

@ttboy said:

I see you are posting from both your account on this thread..hahahaa

Yeah maybe that is the only way they can win a generation..lol

Cant handle the fact there is more than one person that has a different view than you.

Mods if you can show we are different accounts (IP location etc) please do just to shut this idiot up.

If not all I can say why would anyone log off log on and reply to the same post. What is the point.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

Sony didnt screw up. Microsoft just got more aggressive this holiday. Possibly more than ever, given that they had to make up for their own screw-ups.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Lol lems back to caring about sales figures... some things never change :)

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

@TigerSuperman: So, just to clarify, Sony hasn't lost NA right? in fact they are over half a million units in front right?

pointless thread

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 tormentos

@YD_11 said:

Right, just like i said. Two free games and a fifty dollar gift card among deals for the ps4. There was also that ps4 deal at the bottom with 4 games(tlou, gtav, and your choice of two) for $449. MS had the better deals no doubt, but the ps4 had bundling deals together as well yet you guys act like only the X1 had deals.

No it wasn't the xbox one on black friday was $330 + 2 games + a Free $50 dollar gift card.

The PS4 was $399 no games + 1 $50 gift card or $399 GTA bundle or LBP3 bundle.

It wasn't the same or close.

Yeah and that 4 game bundle on Black friday was $120 more expensive than the xbox one bundle,with got you 2 games and a $50 dollar gift card,oh and and was only on walmart.com not in stores.

@tdkmillsy said:

Cant handle the fact there is more than one person that has a different view than you.

Mods if you can show we are different accounts (IP location etc) please do just to shut this idiot up.

If not all I can say why would anyone log off log on and reply to the same post. What is the point.

No dude you and him are the same,in all arguments,in join date and in low ass post count.

Both are alt accounts from some one with much more post here..hahaha

Yeah i can change my IP on the fly to don't believe me just ask the most to test now and i will post from another quite easy.

Because you are an idiot and yeah several persons do that here..

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By tdkmillsy

@@

@tormentos said:

@YD_11 said:

No it wasn't the xbox one on black friday was $330 + 2 games + a Free $50 dollar gift card.

The PS4 was $399 no games + 1 $50 gift card or $399 GTA bundle or LBP3 bundle.

It wasn't the same or close.

Yeah and that 4 game bundle on Black friday was $120 more expensive than the xbox one bundle,with got you 2 games and a $50 dollar gift card,oh and and was only on walmart.com not in stores.

@tdkmillsy said:

No dude you and him are the same,in all arguments,in join date and in low ass post count.

Both are alt accounts from some one with much more post here..hahaha

Yeah i can change my IP on the fly to don't believe me just ask the most to test now and i will post from another quite easy.

Because you are an idiot and yeah several persons do that here..

I've done it again and got drawn into you lame acquisitions. Your proof is we have similar registration dates and posts and that's it. I'm a Technical Consultant and know a bit about IT, yes its easy to change an IP I could pull up a 3g connection on my phone and post. But to represent an IP in a different country (assuming ttboy is, I don't actually know) is more difficult. But with the evidence in front of you, you still wouldn't believe it.

Your a child and if you cant take my word we are different people then I'm not here to play those silly games. Grow up and until you do, do not reply to my comments/posts and I'll do the same with you.

You wonder why people make fun of you.