*RUMOUR* PS4 LAUNCH TITLE DRIVECLUB DELAYED UNTIL 2014

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness: We will see. What is telling is that Sony Fan does not care about the games their system has they only care about the specs that their system has. How many threads does Sony Fan infect with the, 'PS4 is more powerful' talk without every actually showing a game screen shot?

Sony Fan continues to show their ignorance by saying they don't care about actual games. Why would anyone buy a PS4 at launch this time around without an actual games lineup? I get that last gen PS3 had a movie player packed in which prompted millions of people to buy the machine without something to play for the first year but PS4 does not have that advantage.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

LOL, and you wonder which console was rushed.

PS4 has no games for it at launch.

I agree, but Xbox One has no games at launch either. The diminishing reasons for getting a console at launch are dwindling day by day.

Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, and Forza 5 say hi :)

I say buhbye. The only game in that list that remotely interests me is Crimson Dragon, but certainly not enough to spend $500 for it. Call me when Microsoft drops Kinect 2.0 and has some better exclusives lined up.

Yet you will spend $400 to buy a PS4 to play indie games you can get on the PC? Its really not hard to have better exclusives on the PS4 at the moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#53 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Well that would just suck :/

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22679 Posts

I'm done with this launch delay shit. Theyll be a ps4 on ebay for sale at the tune of the next delayed game for that console. I don't owe anyone my money and I have zero loyalty to Sony or anyone else. This is some Mickey mouse shit if this game gets tgis close to launch and delays.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I agree, but Xbox One has no games at launch either. The diminishing reasons for getting a console at launch are dwindling day by day.

I say buhbye. The only game in that list that remotely interests me is Crimson Dragon, but certainly not enough to spend $500 for it. Call me when Microsoft drops Kinect 2.0 and has some better exclusives lined up.

Yet you will spend $400 to buy a PS4 to play indie games you can get on the PC? Its really not hard to have better exclusives on the PS4 at the moment.

Reading comprehension failure. I have no intention of getting a PS4 until next year when the system actually has games I'm interested in. I thought my original comment was pretty clear.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Lol, what's with the trend of using random youtubers as a source lately?

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57  Edited By deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

So it's PS3 all over again. No games at launch.

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

People are more excited about what games are being delayed for ps4 then they are about the games that are coming out for their respective platform of choice.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

LMAO, SonyGaf going nuts over this. And its not even confirmed yet. Hopefully for PS4 fans this isnt true. If it is the cabinets are already bare gamewise...

Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Xbone as no games at launch nor afterwards.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@clyde46 said:

I might just spend that PS4 money on a new video card. I'll get a PS4 next year when it has some games!

Like you were gonna buy DriveClub in the first place.

Thunder7151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Thunder7151
Member since 2013 • 456 Posts

@Icarian said:

Looks like it, yeah. The Sony console will probably end up in third place this gen also, behind XBOX ONE and WiiU. However, I am sure PS4 will still have great games (exclusives and multiplats).

I am still getting PS4 at its launch, and of course XBOX ONE at its launch.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NineTailedGoku

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Crimson Dragon? Really? Killer Instinct and Ryse looks like A games at best, so if youre allowed to hype that trash, that means Knack is now a viable game to list. On that note, Theres still Killzone Shadow Fall, DriveClub is almost guarenteed despite this rumor, Knack, etc. Oh, and arent you one of the Lems that goes on and on about game LIBRARY, and not just exclusives? Someone exclusives matter to you know right. Going by your old logic, (which you seem to reject now hypocritically) PS4 has the better library easily with games like Warframe, Warthunder, Blacklight Retribution, Injustice, Resogun,Contrast, Divekick, etc.

the330and419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By the330and419
Member since 2013 • 245 Posts

The overhyped ps4 crumbling before our very eyes.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Thunder7151 said:

@Icarian said:

Looks like it, yeah. The Sony console will probably end up in third place this gen also, behind XBOX ONE and WiiU. However, I am sure PS4 will still have great games (exclusives and multiplats).

I am still getting PS4 at its launch, and of course XBOX ONE at its launch.

360 was in 3rd place for the second half of this gen when it came to exclusive games.

They started strong but ended hella weak.

Thunder7151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Thunder7151
Member since 2013 • 456 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Crimson Dragon? Really? Killer Instinct and Ryse looks like A games at best, so if youre allowed to hype that trash, that means Knack is now a viable game to list. On that note, Theres still Killzone Shadow Fall, DriveClub is almost guarenteed despite this rumor, Knack, etc. Oh, and arent you one of the Lems that goes on and on about game LIBRARY, and not just exclusives? Someone exclusives matter to you know right. Going by your old logic, (which you seem to reject now hypocritically) PS4 has the better library easily with games like Warframe, Warthunder, Blacklight Retribution, Injustice, Resogun,Contrast, Divekick, etc.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 NineTailedGoku

My God, when did Lems become this desperate....

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

PS4 crashing, Watchdog delays, Drive club delayed, oh my things are looking dire for cows. Karma's a b****

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 TheEroica  Moderator

@NineTailedGoku: lol... I was just talking to clyde on Skype and we were both lamenting on this game being delayed and how it was a must buy being off beat from the shooter crowd.... Sooooo

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Well if Driveclub is delayed I may very well get the Xbone instead so I can play Forza 5. Don't let me down Sony.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

LOL ninetailedgoku having a meltdown.

Didn't know it was possible to care so much about a sub par game from a sub par developer.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@clyde46 said:

I might just spend that PS4 money on a new video card. I'll get a PS4 next year when it has some games!

Like you were gonna buy DriveClub in the first place.

Actually I was, I had the Watchdogs bundle down. I had the choice of Killzone or Driveclub. I prefer racers to shooters so....

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 clyde46

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Warframe, Warthunder and Blacklight are on PC and the rest of that list is indie games, hardly worth shelling out £350 for.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By NineTailedGoku

@clyde46 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Warframe, Warthunder and Blacklight are on PC and the rest of that list is indie games, hardly worth shelling out £350 for.

I'm going by old Lem logic (Doesn't care about exclusives, only LIBRARY) According to that logic, it doesn't matter if those games are on PC. Thats not how I feel personally, but I'm pointing out Lem hypocrisy here. I no longer have a gaming PC, so those games are worth me picking up. Indie games aren't games now? X1s list isn't that amazing either. The only game I find worth caring about is Dead Rising 3.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

@maninflames-77 said:

Doubt it, considering thats it in the new PS4 ad.

Never thought of that lol, but still, it could have been for any racing game in general (Need for speed).

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Reading comprehension failure. I have no intention of getting a PS4 until next year when the system actually has games I'm interested in. I thought my original comment was pretty clear.

apologies. It was pretty clear.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Greatness Waits HAHAHA

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@NineTailedGoku: amazing that you'd defend your ps4 using lem logic... #sweetsweetdamagecontrol

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Yes I have PS4 preordered along with KZSF and Driveclub.

metal_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 metal_zombie
Member since 2004 • 2288 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Nonstop-Madness: We will see. What is telling is that Sony Fan does not care about the games their system has they only care about the specs that their system has. How many threads does Sony Fan infect with the, 'PS4 is more powerful' talk without every actually showing a game screen shot?

Sony Fan continues to show their ignorance by saying they don't care about actual games. Why would anyone buy a PS4 at launch this time around without an actual games lineup? I get that last gen PS3 had a movie player packed in which prompted millions of people to buy the machine without something to play for the first year but PS4 does not have that advantage.

The same can be said about lemmings neither have many games.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@RimacBugatti: mine is pre-ordered with watchdogs.... Sigh. If drive club is delayed then I'm selling on ebay and building a rig.

dogfather76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 dogfather76
Member since 2009 • 589 Posts

Will there be any good launch games. It keeps getting worse.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

I taste cow tears

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By clyde46

@NineTailedGoku said:

@clyde46 said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I'm going by old Lem logic (Doesn't care about exclusives, only LIBRARY) According to that logic, it doesn't matter if those games are on PC. Thats not how I feel personally, but I'm pointing out Lem hypocrisy here. I no longer have a gaming PC, so those games are worth me picking up. Indie games aren't games now? X1s list isn't that amazing either. The only game I find worth caring about is Dead Rising 3.

Show me where I said that Indies don't matter....

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Not confirmed and it was in the new PS4 ad so this is highly unlikely. Anyways don't care either way, the games I preorderd are KZSF and BF4 so I'm good.

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

@SaltyMeatballs said:

@maninflames-77 said:

Doubt it, considering thats it in the new PS4 ad.

Never thought of that lol, but still, it could have been for any racing game in general (Need for speed).

Nah, these Astons have the Driveclub logo on their hoods.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

What a sorry ass launch. Driveclub is a joke as is evolution. Forza 5 racing all over xbox ones and nothing on ps4 at launch lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@XBOunity: any takers on KZ getting delayed? The world of cows would explode at the speed of light. Complete protonic reversal.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@always_explicit said:

Greatness Waits HAHAHA

I lold'.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@XBOunity: any takers on KZ getting delayed? The world of cows would explode at the speed of light. Complete protonic reversal.

If KZ is delayed, my PS4 goes right up on eBay on 11/16.

I'll use the money to upgrade my PC and buy a PS4 next year.

dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts

Is this Sony bad news day or something?

Though this one is just a rumor.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I see people getting banned on GAF in the topics around this. We have a much higher quality cow around here. Lol.

Greatness Awaits! 10/15/13*

*greatness may be subject to delay or cancelation,

Sony reserves the right to define greatness as the new mediocre

B-apples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#93 B-apples
Member since 2013 • 72 Posts

@psymon100 said:

@always_explicit said:

Greatness Waits HAHAHA

I lold'.

Indeed, plus the iKINGBOBi's (aka NineTailedGoku) breakdown is hilarious, keep it coming cowbro.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By NineTailedGoku

@FoxbatAlpha: This isn't confirmed. You're making a fool out of yourself. PS4 has more games to play at launch, if you don't like em, great! Get out of here though trying to pass your opinion as fact though Lem. KZSF, Battlefield 4, DriveClub, Knack, WarFrame, WarThunder, Resogun, and Assassins Creed 4 looks like playable games to me. Try again.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 clyde46

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Nah, KZ is pretty much done. Driveclub isn't done, at all.

B-apples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 B-apples

@NineTailedGoku said:

@FoxbatAlpha: This isn't confirmed. You're making a fool out of yourself. PS4 has more games to play at launch, if you don't like em, great! Get out of here though trying to pass your opinion as fact though Lem. KZSF, Battlefield 4, DriveClub, Knack, WarFrame, WarThunder, Resogun, and Assassins Creed 4 looks like playable games to me. Try again.

That's whats left when you remove the multiplats, haha.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By clyde46

I find it funny that any negative rumour regarding the PS4 is instantly brushed off by Cows yet every negative rumour about the X1 is claimed to be fact by said Cows...

B-apples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By B-apples

@clyde46 said:

I find it funny that any negative rumour regarding the PS4 is instantly brushed off by Cows yet every negative rumour about the X1 is claimed to be fact by said Cows...

What else do you expect from people who base their existence on how well a piece of plastic is perceived by people they don't care about but want to try and one-up for some reason.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@b-apples said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

That's whats left when you remove the multiplats, haha.

Mmm. Four games. Resogun is not a retail game eh?

So, if DriveClub misses launch, will that mean the only PS4 retail exclusives available at launch are Killzone and Knack?

If yes, that won't convince me to get PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

If this is true, the PS4's launch lineup has greatly been diminished...

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Knack

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Need for Speed: Rivals

One of the worst launch lineups ever?