*RUMOUR* PS4 LAUNCH TITLE DRIVECLUB DELAYED UNTIL 2014

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Killzone is all I need baby!

Killzone alone >>>>> the whole xbone launch line up.

Plus there is Knack!

At least Knack is different and a breath of fresh air.

It sure beats another zombie game, Dead Rising 3, or a generic linear scripted QTE hack and slasher in Ryse

Also, there are still all those PS4 indie games!

I will have more then enough games to play on my PS4!

Its nothing but the couple miserable xbots left on the sinking xbone ship who are trying to make this the bad PS4 news they have been hoping for since the xbone has been complete shit, with Microsoft f*ck up after Microsoft f*ck up and all etc

PS4 STILL WINNING...and dominating in pre-orders!

(Also crazy how no one was really hyping up Drive Club, but now that it could possibly be delayed, suddenly its a big deal...and the PS4 will just not be able to have a good launch without it)

The trolling is so transparent. Pathetic!

Now anyway, IF these rumors are true, I dont care, just as long as Evolution takes the time to make Drive Club as great as possible!

Then we can get a great racing game early next year for the PS4 to go along side Infamous, and Infamous is THE MOST legit next gen game announced so far

Things are looking good for the PS4, and to boot, Sony still has a lot more games to announce for it. It will get better!

People who buy consoles for launch titles are extremely short sighted and ignorant

Look at the long term picture. Sony has the much better exclusive library and exclusive developers. Sony is much more willing to tale risks. Sony puts out a lot more games and at much more variety to boot. Take all that into account. Playstation exclusives will continue to dominate in every way like they did through out all of this gen

I mean, the 360 had a good launch, and LOOK at it now, compared to the PS3 in exclusives LOL. The 360 has had a pathetic exclusive library since 2009(just the same old boring repetitive Gears/Halo/Forza sequels released year in and year out) That should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about buying based on launch line ups.

Buy based on hardware, features, PROVEN HISTORY....By every precedent the PS4 is better then the xbone. PS4 has better hardware for less money, better GAMING features, and Sony has proven to better supporters of their console.

Its PS4 all the way.

I dont see how any one could call themselfes a gamer and yet opt for the weaker more expensive xbone instead. I wont even get into all the MANY things wrong with the xbone (kinect spycam, apps behind pay walls just to start) The fact is PS4 does everything better for less and IS MORE FOCUSED ON GAMES and on being a GAMING CONSOLE

Thank you for the PS4 Sony:) Day ONE!

Fu*k the xbone for life though no matter what

The hypocrisy in this post is mind blowing but aside from that you put a lot of effort into it but Heil does it better with just one sentence

#152 Edited by clyde46 (43512 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

I might just spend that PS4 money on a new video card. I'll get a PS4 next year when it has some games!

why buy a video card to play strategy games when you can play killzone 4 and more?

KZ SF and what else? I have a Steam library of well over 200 games, the PS4 has 7 and 4 of those are multplats. I'm sorry if I find your beloved KZ boring as sin but KZ to me is not worth shelling out £350 for. Driveclub looked interesting because it wasn't a shooter and I much prefer racers to shooters.

I'll get a PS4 when it starts getting games, which looks like Q1 of 2014.

#153 Posted by clyde46 (43512 posts) -

@Samus3D said:

If this is true, the PS4's launch lineup has greatly been diminished...

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Knack

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Need for Speed: Rivals

One of the worst launch lineups ever?

1. AA to AAA franchise

2. AA to AAA franchise

3. AA to AAA franchise

4. AA to AAA franchise

5. Original IP platformer made by the guy who designed the PS4 itself

6. Popular videogame series

7. Popular racing series

8. 8 Free PS+ games, including Planetside and DC Heroes F2P MMOs (subtracting DriveClub if RUMORS are true...)

...yea, worst launch ever...

1. Multiplat, I'll play on my PC

2. Multiplat, I'll play on my PC, the way its mean't to be played.

3. LOL COD

4. Its KZ, not worth buying a new console for one game

5. Purely aimed at kids, no thanks.

6. Not into Marvel stuff

7. Its Need For Speed, £10 Origin sale here I come.

Doesn't matter if its a AAA franchise or not, most are multiplat and I can or will be able to play them on my PC that I already own.

#154 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

Yeee dont think so.

As stated, its been shown in all the ps4 ads.

#155 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (3763 posts) -

Killzone is all I need baby!

Killzone alone >>>>> the whole xbone launch line up.

Plus there is Knack!

It sure beats another zombie game, Dead Rising 3, or a generic linear scripted QTE hack and slasher in Ryse

Its nothing but the couple miserable xbots left on the sinking xbone ship who are trying to make this the bad PS4 news they have been hoping for since the xbone has been complete shit, with Microsoft f*ck up after Microsoft f*ck up and all etc

PS4 STILL WINNING...and dominating in pre-orders!

(Also crazy how no one was really hyping up Drive Club, but now that it could possibly be delayed, suddenly its a big deal...and the PS4 will just not be able to have a good launch without it)

The trolling is so transparent. Pathetic!

Now anyway, IF these rumors are true, I dont care, just as long as Evolution takes the time to make Drive Club as great as possible!

Then we can get a great racing game early next year for the PS4 to go along side Infamous, and Infamous is THE MOST legit next gen game announced so far

Things are looking good for the PS4, and to boot, Sony still has a lot more games to announce for it. It will get better!

People who buy consoles for launch titles are extremely short sighted and ignorant

Look at the long term picture. Sony has the much better exclusive library and exclusive developers. Sony is much more willing to take risks. Sony puts out a lot more games and at much more variety to boot. Take all that into account. Playstation exclusives will continue to dominate in every way like they did through out all of this gen

I mean, the 360 supposedly had a good launch, and LOOK at it now, compared to the PS3 in exclusives LOL. The 360 has had an utter pathetic exclusive library since 2009(just the same old boring repetitive lackluster Gears/Halo/Forza sequels released year in and year out) That should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about buying based on launch line ups.

Buy based on hardware, features, PROVEN HISTORY....By every precedent the PS4 is magnitudes better then the xbone. PS4 has better hardware for less money, better GAMING features, and Sony has proven to be better supporters of their console.

Its PS4 all the way in every respect.

I dont see how any one could call themselfes a gamer and yet opt for the weaker more expensive xbone instead. I wont even get into all the MANY things wrong with the xbone (kinect spycam, apps behind pay walls just to start) The fact is PS4 does everything better for less and IS MORE FOCUSED ON GAMES and on being a GAMING CONSOLE

Thank you for the PS4 Sony:) Day ONE!

Fu*k the xbone for life though no matter what

Wow, sound kinda desperate there... Brofists? You write like Brofists. Also, it's a gaming console, not ya girlfriend, damn man, calm down.

#156 Edited by campzor (34932 posts) -
#157 Edited by Caseytappy (2111 posts) -

http://img.pandawhale.com/27477-Al-Bundy-laughing-gif-YU6F.gif

Plus there is Knack!

#158 Posted by tormentos (16425 posts) -

LOL, and you wonder which console was rushed.

PS4 has no games for it at launch.

Forza will be release incomplete and you have to download the rest of the game,when has this happen in a system launch ever.? Because delays happen on all launch on all platforms.

Also is nice to see lemming pretend now that Drive Club is the only good game the PS4 has,when they have months downplaying it as trash..

lol

#159 Edited by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Looks like the PeeS4 will be dead on arrival.

TCHBO.

#160 Edited by tormentos (16425 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

If this is true it will be just like the PS3 launch. Remember Sony Fan, 'The system could launch without games and people would buy it'.

Only Sony Fan can bury themselves so deep that they have to go into hiding when actual real news about the piss poor development of games comes out.

Yet to see BloomZone played on an actual console.

On launch 2006 i was playing 20 vs 20 matches on great maps on a FPS which had some of the coolest weapons ever,smooth as butter,and 360 fans like you were having a horrible time with host advantage,lag drop connections on small maps with 4 vs 4 players on gears.

Funny part is that now xbox fans want to pretend that servers are great,when PS3 launch games like Resistance had great online because of it,while you people were paying for lag P2P and host advantage issues.

We have killzone,knack,a truck load of free to play games,and superior version of every single multiplatform game,hell already 900p BF4 720p xbox one..And that is the resolution difference alone,i wonder how much better the image quality on PS4 can be.

#161 Posted by NameIess_One (559 posts) -
#162 Posted by NameIess_One (559 posts) -

If this turns out true, what launch day exclusives would there be on the PS4?

KZSF, Knack... what else?

#163 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3168 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I agree, but Xbox One has no games at launch either. The diminishing reasons for getting a console at launch are dwindling day by day.

Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, and Forza 5 say hi :)

Why would anyone spend $500 on all those 360 ports?

#164 Posted by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

@tormentos: As you usual Sony Fan can't remember much of anything because on launch 36o had a AAA FPS where I was playing 32vs32, had bots, and some of the best textures ever in a console. Sony Fan was actually playing an FPS that that again was very average at launch with aliens dressed as Nazis. How original.

You will be the first to abandon the board. What happened to all the lead development time you were bragging about for the PS4?

Sony Fan continues to look like fools due to their love affair with a dying company.

#165 Edited by hiphops_savior (7670 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

I agree, but Xbox One has no games at launch either. The diminishing reasons for getting a console at launch are dwindling day by day.

Get a Wii U, the launch drought is already over, and there are some great games coming in the next three months. If it runs out, you can always trade it in for a PS4 later.

#166 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (892 posts) -

@NameIess_One said:

If this turns out true, what launch day exclusives would there be on the PS4?

KZSF, Knack... what else?

Pinball Arcade Ps4 exclusive btw... i guess

#167 Posted by bobbetybob (19086 posts) -

So is it fair to say the lack of comment by anyone in charge at Sony/Evolution means this is true? You'd think if it wasn't they'd say something as soon as possible to quell the rumours.

#168 Edited by Heil68 (42609 posts) -

@Samus3D:

Sony's official message right now is that 15 games will be available as physical Blu-ray releases at the PS4's launch:

• NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
  • Skylanders Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
  • Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games/Criterion Games, EA)
  • Battlefield 4 (EA DICE, EA)
  • Madden 25 (EA Tiburon, EA)
  • FIFA 14 (EA Canada, EA)
  • NBA Live 14 (EA Tiburon, EA)
  • Killzone: Shadown Fall (Guerilla Games, Sony)
  • Driveclub (Evolution Studios, Sony)(if not delayed)
  • Knack (SCE Japan, Sony)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
  • Watch Dogs (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)(delayed)
  • Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)

But the PS4 launch includes 33 titles total including digital releases by the end of the year, and since the console's announcement, including today's Gamescom presentation, plenty of others have been revealed. Some of these games may release in or close to the PS4's launch window:

• Destiny (Bungie, Activision)
  • Diablo 3 (Blizzard, Blizzard)
  • Mad Max (Avalanche Studios, Warner Bros. Interactive)
  • Minecraft (Mojang)
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt Red, Warner Bros. Interactive)
  • The Division (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
  • Dragone Age 3 (BioWare, EA)
  • Hohokum (Honeyslug)
  • Planetside 2 (Sony Online Entertainment)
  • Warframe (Digital Extremes, Sony)
  • Blacklight: Retribution (Zombie Studios, Perfect World Entertainment)
  • Shadow of the Beast (Heavy Spectrum)
  • The Order: 1886 (Ready at Dawn, Sony)
  • Infamous: Second Son (Sucker Punch, Sony)
  • Rime (Tequila Works)
  • Hell Divers (Arrowhead)
  • Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (thechineseroom)
  • Resogun (Housemarque)
  • Tiny Brains (Spearhead Games)
#169 Posted by RR360DD (11414 posts) -

If theres one thing Sonys good at, its launching with an abysmal lineup of games

LOL

#170 Posted by super600 (29951 posts) -

@Samus3D said:

Sometimes you get Zelda as your main launch title... Other times you get the best 2D Mario... Then you draw a shitty hand and get Killzone, rofl

Too bad KZ is probably gonna outsell anything on the WiiU this year.

That won't happen sadly. Super Mario 3D world and WiiU Party and WiiU fit will probably all outsell K SF.

#171 Posted by AtariKidX (6192 posts) -
#172 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

They were too scared of Drive Club getting owned by Forza 5, can't say I blame them.

#173 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

Dat GDDR5 and Dat reduced time to triangle :(

#174 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha: This isn't confirmed. You're making a fool out of yourself. PS4 has more games to play at launch, if you don't like em, great! Get out of here though trying to pass your opinion as fact though Lem. KZSF, Battlefield 4, DriveClub, Knack, WarFrame, WarThunder, Resogun, and Assassins Creed 4 looks like playable games to me. Try again.

Multiplats, PC sloppy seconds, a PSN+ game that's probably going to get canceled, Knack and KZ. GREATNESS AWAITS !!

#175 Posted by kuu2 (6786 posts) -

@AtariKidX: I am more than aware that this is a rumor (said so in this exact thread). It is only Sony Fan that can't distinguish between fiction and reality. Just look at all the threads over the last 6 months where rumors were treated as fact.

#176 Posted by Chutebox (36183 posts) -

@SonofK said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@FoxbatAlpha: This isn't confirmed. You're making a fool out of yourself. PS4 has more games to play at launch, if you don't like em, great! Get out of here though trying to pass your opinion as fact though Lem. KZSF, Battlefield 4, DriveClub, Knack, WarFrame, WarThunder, Resogun, and Assassins Creed 4 looks like playable games to me. Try again.

Multiplats, PC sloppy seconds, a PSN+ game that's probably going to get canceled, Knack and KZ. GREATNESS AWAITS !!

Lems quickly catching up/surpasing cows in stupidity here.

#177 Posted by rjdofu (9167 posts) -

So it's no longer a launch title? Couldn't care less either way, game looks meh at best.

#178 Edited by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@SonofK said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

Lems quickly catching up/surpasing cows in stupidity here.

lol an MGS fan calling someone else stupid....dat irony

#179 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24227 posts) -

I guess Next Gen doesn't actually start till 2014.

Most of the Good WiiU titles delayed to 2014.

PS4 games delayed to 2014.

Will Xbox One be Delayed till 2014?

#180 Posted by blackace (19714 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

Obviously this isn't true in any way, shape, or form because the only rumors that are true from unsubstantiated anonymous sources are negative Xbox One rumors.

I bet money it gets delayed. I've been saying it should be delayed (as well as Ryse) for weeks now. Yes, every negative rumor on XB1 is true and every positive rumor on XB1 is false according to SW. lol!! I was surprised Watch Dogs got delayed, as I thought the game was further along. I'm surprised Ryse hasn't been delayed, as it looked like the game need a lot more work on it. People who have played it said it's a solid title though. The PS4 only have 3-4 titles worth getting at launch and this was one of them. If Infamous, KZ:SF, Knack or any of the good exclusive Indie games (there aren't many) get delayed, a PS4 sale on EBay may be a wise choice.