User Lists: 0

#51 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

How does one determine "the best" exclusive..... Sony may have alot of them but some of them aren't particularly good.... I'd say Sony simply has a larger variety of them.

But for the Best Exclusives.... I sooner nominate Nintendo than Sony.

Well if Mario and co is your cup of tea then ok. But Nintendo's rehashes don't interest me anymore.

If you want something fresh and new you need to look at PS.

What's fresh or new on the PS?.

Just look at last gen and you'll see that Sony had the most new (successful) IP's.

Not that there was much fresh from Sony last gen anyway but we're talking about this gen in this thread so what's fresh and new from Sony this gen.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Gaming is not like other mediums.... Its not about novel gratifcations and being on the bleeding edge of everything.

The Only fresh and New thing Sony have done in terms of Gameplay (the most important part of gaming) is Little Big Planet... I rank this series far higher than Naught Dog and Santa Monica studios combined !

Truth be told... Nintendo is a whole lot better at "Fresh and New" than Sony is.... Sony's defintion of Fresh and New is stealing other concepts from other mediums... As if good story telling in the forn of cutscenes didn't exist before..... And on the Gameplay Front they've actually went backwards.... Uncharted 2 is average at best... God Of War (all four games) are great... But QTE's is not gameplay. And the Last Of Us is just a damn good TPS... Its not the one of a kinda Mona Lisa that fanboys make it out to be, infact its cover system is terrible.

Nintendo is only Rehashing its mytholgy.... The actuall gameplay in the Mario games has evolved significantly.

But if your definition of Fresh and New is calling is reusing the same ass gameplay in a different universe then more power to you (as if theres a difference between a Zombie and a Clicker)

Ok just lol.

"Uncharted 2 is average at best.", "he Last Of Us is just a damn good TPS" Both of these games sh*t on most of Nintendo's games in almost every aspect.

"if your definition of Fresh and New is calling is reusing the same ass gameplay in a different universe then more power to you" Congratz, you just described Nintendo's first-party games, except they're also in the same universe.

And LOL at this: "Nintendo is only Rehashing its mytholgy.... The actuall gameplay in the Mario games has evolved significantly" The gameplay is the same as before, don't be foolish..oh I'm sorry if you think that a cat costume is a significant gameplay evolution..then yeah lol you're right.

Why are we even discussing this, I thought there was a general consensus that Nintendo only did rehash after rehash. And prove me wrong Nintendo didn't. When did Nintendo release something like TLOU, the game that won the most GOTY's last gen?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Suppaman100

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

How does one determine "the best" exclusive..... Sony may have alot of them but some of them aren't particularly good.... I'd say Sony simply has a larger variety of them.

Well if Mario and co is your cup of tea then ok. But Nintendo's rehashes don't interest me anymore.

Just look at last gen and you'll see that Sony had the most new (successful) IP's.

Not that there was much fresh from Sony last gen anyway but we're talking about this gen in this thread so what's fresh and new from Sony this gen.

This gen hasn't ended...it didn't even start yet imo. More exclusives will be announced in the near future. But nobody has a crystal ball, we only have the past to go with. And history has proven that PS has the best new IP's.

Like I said, MS first-party is pathetic and Nintendo well..lol their first-party is synonymous with rehash.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

TC, you've got to remember, indies, free to plays and anything none AAA isn't a real game and consequently doesn't exist. Additionally you then have to account for taste so therefore PS4 has 0 games.

That's the kind of lem logic I've seen being used in full force ever since November last year. The reality will always bite them in the ass though when they wake up lol.

inb4: Classic Lem retrospective defence force about last gen as if it matters at all now that this gen has totally flipped and changed the rules.

edit: too late, a diehard lem has already done it, I'll leave it to your own devices to find out which one, should be obvious ;)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@misterpmedia: which is surprising, because most games are better rated than those games on the X1

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Snugenz

@Suppaman100 said:

This gen hasn't ended...it didn't even start yet imo. More exclusives will be announced in the near future. But nobody has a crystal ball, we only have the past to go with. And history has proven that PS has the best new IP's.

Like I said, MS first-party is pathetic and Nintendo well..lol their first-party is synonymous with rehash.

Removed the biased fanboy opinion part of your post for ya, no need to thank me. But yeah ofc more exclusives will be announced in the near future but why is so hard to talk about now?.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Snugenz

@misterpmedia said:

TC, you've got to remember, indies, free to plays and anything none AAA isn't a real game and consequently doesn't exist. Additionally you then have to account for taste so therefore PS4 has 0 games.

That's the kind of lem logic I've seen being used in full force ever since November last year. The reality will always bite them in the ass though when they wake up lol.

That's the exact same nonsense cows constantly spouted last gen, give it a rest with the damn hypocrisy.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

The PS4 has no games, the Xbone has even less no games.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#59  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Thats great considering first years always terrible for a sony console. Pretty soon we will enter the first year and get the real games. Order, Uncharted, new IPs, Last guardian, GT, Kill Strain... bring it :)

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Suppaman100

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Removed the biased fanboy opinion part of your post for ya, no need to thank me. But yeah ofc more exclusives will be announced in the near future but why is so hard to talk about now?.

The new consoles are only out for about 6 months, so both next-gen consoles haven't released a lot of new IP's, it's just too early.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Sheer stupidity of cows like TC and his circle jerking friends makes me not want to get PS4 any time soon.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Snugenz

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Sheer stupidity of cows like TC and his circle jerking friends makes me not want to get PS4 any time soon.

The PS4 is a nice piece of kit and the best console out right now, don't let it's obnoxious fan(boy)base keep you from a (potentially) great console.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 misterpmedia

@Snugenz said:

That's the exact same nonsense cows constantly spouted last gen, give it a rest with the damn hypocrisy.

Indies weren't so relied on at all last gen, so maybe yeah they were no doubt mocked, but things can change in 8 years ya know? Mid tier developers existed, but because last gen was so long they all but dried up or went bankrupt. Today's gaming landscape consists of AAA development...and indies. Not sure why you bold the rest of that paragraph because that point can be said about any fanboy...and that was my point! Again, like I put in my original comment, not sure why people are clinging to last gen to seek some sort of 'ownage' as if it matters at all now.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 misterpmedia

@Salt_The_Fries said:

lol I think it would be almost too mean of me to point out the glaring irony.

steamistrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By steamistrash
Member since 2014 • 431 Posts

ps4 and xboxone doesnt have quake 2 online multiplayer so they suck.

pc has the most games.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

wtf....resogun?

fucking flower?

youre using this as a form of ownage

god cows are stupid lol

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@blamix said:

Give Lems a break, yesterday they were panicking with The Order and now this

We have already played The Order. Yeah 7 years ago EPIC games released this little title called Gears of War. Cinematic TPS's are nothing new there chief!!!!

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
Loading Video...

I think this dude also provides some legiti criticism aswel. Does the Xbox One need more exclusives other than Halo, Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break? They need to be firing on all cylinders if they are going to match Sony in hte games department

A lot of those games on the PS4 list are older games you can get on the 360 or the Ps3, lol

So they PS4 beats the Xbone with re-releases of old games?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 delta3074
@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

The only Successful 'New' ip's SONY had where uncharted and TLOU and gears was just as successful as a new IP the rest where rehashes, like god of war, GT and killzone

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

I own a ps4 and even I'll say Xbox One compares favorably, though MLB The Show came out recently and things seem like they may start to change. Regardless, it is the same nonsense with these two consoles. The casual gamer is just going to pick up the big hits. There's a reason Nintendo games are so good. People buy the games on nintendo consoles that are actually good games. On the xbox ps scene, people wait to buy games with good gameplay which is why they fade into obscurity. I've heard Wolfenstien has good gunplay--I bet it sells like crap and then its off to the same ol fps formula.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Of course PS4 has more games and higher rated games. Xbone had 1 extra retail exclusive on launch day (and it was that piece of shit Ryse) and lems have been running with it as the PS4 having no games. Since then the PS4 has been building its library with great games such as MLB 14 The Show, Infamous Second Son, Final Fantasy XIV, Transistor and superior versions of every multiplat. All Xbone has gotten since launch is Kinect Sports Rivals and inferior multiplats.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#72 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

where is the stupidity?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Suppaman100

@delta3074 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

The only Successful 'New' ip's SONY had where uncharted and TLOU and gears was just as successful as a new IP the rest where rehashes, like god of war, GT and killzone

Lol nice try at ignoring LBP that has a 90+ score on metacritic, infamous, motorstorm, resistance and the Quantum dream games.

360 had gears (oh the first one is on PC so that's a multiplat)...and that's it. (Alan Wake is also on PC)

LOL, 360 has such a sh*t exclusive library.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Snugenz

@Suppaman100 said:

@delta3074 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Lol nice try at ignoring LBP that has a 90+ score on metacritic, infamous, motorstorm, resistance and the Quantum dream games.

360 had gears (oh the first one is on PC so that's a multiplat)...and that's it. (Alan Wake is also on PC)

And Crackdown, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Chromehounds, Viva Pinata, Kameo etc.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 delta3074

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Gaming is not like other mediums.... Its not about novel gratifcations and being on the bleeding edge of everything.

The Only fresh and New thing Sony have done in terms of Gameplay (the most important part of gaming) is Little Big Planet... I rank this series far higher than Naught Dog and Santa Monica studios combined !

Truth be told... Nintendo is a whole lot better at "Fresh and New" than Sony is.... Sony's defintion of Fresh and New is stealing other concepts from other mediums... As if good story telling in the forn of cutscenes didn't exist before..... And on the Gameplay Front they've actually went backwards.... Uncharted 2 is average at best... God Of War (all four games) are great... But QTE's is not gameplay. And the Last Of Us is just a damn good TPS... Its not the one of a kinda Mona Lisa that fanboys make it out to be, infact its cover system is terrible.

Nintendo is only Rehashing its mytholgy.... The actuall gameplay in the Mario games has evolved significantly.

But if your definition of Fresh and New is calling is reusing the same ass gameplay in a different universe then more power to you (as if theres a difference between a Zombie and a Clicker)

Ok just lol.

"Uncharted 2 is average at best.", "he Last Of Us is just a damn good TPS" Both of these games sh*t on most of Nintendo's games in almost every aspect.

"if your definition of Fresh and New is calling is reusing the same ass gameplay in a different universe then more power to you" Congratz, you just described Nintendo's first-party games, except they're also in the same universe.

And LOL at this: "Nintendo is only Rehashing its mytholgy.... The actuall gameplay in the Mario games has evolved significantly" The gameplay is the same as before, don't be foolish..oh I'm sorry if you think that a cat costume is a significant gameplay evolution..then yeah lol you're right.

Why are we even discussing this, I thought there was a general consensus that Nintendo only did rehash after rehash. And prove me wrong Nintendo didn't. When did Nintendo release something like TLOU, the game that won the most GOTY's last gen?

TLOU was not New and fresh though, all the gamplay mechanics it had had already been used in other games, at the end of the day it was still just a survival TPS,it was an excellent game but it certainly wasn't 'new and fresh'

GOTY=/=new and fresh.

Even heavy rain wasn't new and Freah, it had already been done bofore in the form of indigo prophecy.

New and freah means completely different from all the rest and Niether SONY or Nintendo have games that fall into that category

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Indies. Indies everywhere! Quantity vs. quality.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

What a whole load of meh.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Suppaman100

@delta3074 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Ok just lol.

TLOU was not New and fresh though, all the gamplay mechanics it had had already been used in other games, at the end of the day it was still just a survival TPS,it was an excellent game but it certainly wasn't 'new and fresh'

GOTY=/=new and fresh.

Even heavy rain wasn't new and Freah, it had already been done bofore in the form of indigo prophecy.

New and freah means completely different from all the rest and Niether SONY or Nintendo have games that fall into that category

Well if new IP's don't fall under the "new and fresh" description, almost nothing does.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Suppaman100

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@delta3074 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Didn't know they were considered "successful". Otherwise I could've put Lair and Heavenly Sword up there with the rest of the new PS Ip's...

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By delta3074

@Suppaman100 said:

@delta3074 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

LBP Fair enough but it was you who used the word 'successful'.

Define successful?

Motorstorm=/=successful

And it's QUANTIC dreams dude, not quantum dream and Heavy rain wasn't successful imo.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Suppaman100

@delta3074 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@delta3074 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

LBP Fair enough but it was you who used the word 'successful'.

Define successful?

Motorstorm=/=successful

And it's QUANTIC dreams dude, not quantum dream and Heavy rain wasn't successful imo.

Ok you can scrap motorstorm and maybe Heavy Rain.

It still leaves us with more successful PS exclusives.

edit: And of course I forgot Journey and Puppeteer;

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@Suppaman100

Okay Slingshot (I'm not good at insulting names), If I knew you based your entire oppinion on a Subjective Popularity Contest for Video Games then I wouldn't have said anything.... But I'm already waist deep in this Stupid Argument so might aswell commit to it.

1) The Catsuit is Awesome, and its on the bleeding edge of Video Game design.

2) The Last Of Us put all its chips in the story department, your precious GOTY awards and Metacritic is littered with how deep and meaningfull its story is.... Good for them... Its gameplay has a variety of flaws... Hell the PS3 controller itself is flawed.

3) Uncharted 2, average gameplay... Great cutscenes. Its that simple.

4) Don't be fanboy.... You're just limiting yourself....

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Suppaman100

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Okay Slingshot (I'm not good at insulting names), If I knew you based your entire oppinion on a Subjective Popularity Contest for Video Games then I wouldn't have said anything.... But I'm already waist deep in this Stupid Argument so might aswell commit to it.

1) The Catsuit is Awesome, and its on the bleeding edge of Video Game design.

2) The Last Of Us put all its chips in the story department, your precious GOTY awards and Metacritic is littered with how deep and meaningfull its story is.... Good for them... Its gameplay has a variety of flaws... Hell the PS3 controller itself is flawed.

3) Uncharted 2, average gameplay... Great cutscenes. Its that simple.

4) Don't be fanboy.... You're just limiting yourself....

My friend, if you like rehashes, more power to you. But I would rather have a new IP like TLOU than the next Mario platformer.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Lulu_Lulu

@Suppaman100

And another thing related to number 4..... form your own oppinions and arguments did..... The fact that even Skyrim and Fallout can win GOTY's is evident that you have to analyse the games yourself. Preferebly on gameplay. Even if its wrong it much more respectable talking to somebody who doesn't like they're in cult.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@Suppaman100

You're Novelist. If given the option between something new and something good you'd pick new everytime (even when the new isn't even really new)

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Suppaman100

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

And another thing related to number 4..... form your own oppinions and arguments did..... The fact that even Skyrim and Fallout can win GOTY's is evident that you have to analyse the games yourself. Preferebly on gameplay. Even if its wrong it much more respectable talking to somebody who doesn't like they're in cult.

Of course, I agree. But a game getting a ton of GOTY's from a lot of gaming media is a fairly good indication that a game is good.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Actually PC has far more games and better ones overall. The consoles don't have much I'm interested in except MGS 5 and a small few others coming this year.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@super600 said:

The problem with the ps4 list is that a lot of the games on that list you can play on other platforms or the games are downloadable and kinda short in terms of gameplay. The same is kinda true for the xbox one list. The PS4 has more games released for it, but it doesn't have a lot of good games that you can't buy anywere else.That problem will probably be fixed by late 2015 and/or early 2016 for the ps4 once more 1st party exclusives release for it and the third party support for next gen only games increases.This applies to the xbox one to, but I'm interested in at least some xbox one games exclusives or multiplats(Titanfall) right now.

Yeah because Titanfall,platns vs zombies and several others on the xbox list can't be played in other platforms,hell if you take those games away the xbox one lose its highest score game.

Come on look at the scores 3 games only 80 or better on xbox one, and 2 can be play else where.

Come on man the PS4 has games coming this year just like the xbox one,while still having more games,the xbox one is behind score wise and quantity of games by a long shot.

@spitfire-six said:

the real story is that PS4 has 3 pin ball games and the X1 has zero.....

Yeah it has FF14 which is as high score as Titanfall,also MBL the show which is higher score than any xbox one exclusive,Transistor... Is not even close.

10 games vs 31 games more than 3 to 1...

@Blabadon said:

The Xbox One has a better library right now if you ask me.

Yeah you are a lemming,look at the list is not even close for every game on the xbox one list there are 3 on the PS4 one,oh and you can't even use quality over quantity either the PS4 also has higher score games.

@navyguy21 said:

Ryse and Project Spark are the only exclusives i have for XB1, Infamous SS and DC Online for PS4.

Have a few multiplats for PS4, but neither console has very many games to play. This argument (and thread) is stupid.

Sure, PS4 has more games, but none are worth owning the console for or even worth playing. Even the free games are boring.

DR3 demo was boring, So are the PSN+

Ive spent more time watching boobs on playroom than i have actually playing either system

So 31 games vs 10 games and the PS4 having more games over 80 than the xbox one has total in all scores is stupid.?

Come on you don't like the games fine,but don't downplay the real advantage here 31 games vs 10 on that list is 3 to 1 ratio the PS4 is smoking the xbox one,which is funny because lemmings say the PS4 has no games,when is the xbox one the one without games.

Let me kill that sad bold excuse.

Any of those games don't scream get a PS4,but the one on the xbox one scream it even less,and are lower score so regardless of you finding those games boring,the FACT is the PS4 has 31 games vs 10 on xbox one and also higher score ones,you can't claim PS4 games are boring without looking at Forza and DR3 and saying the same,hell their best game is TItanfall and is also on PC and xbox 360 and is 86% FF14 has that same score and is also on PC but not on xbox one,how about Fez,Tower fall,Flower all higher score than Titanfall on xbox one.

You have more choices and better ones on PS4.

@Cloud_imperium said:

Hmmm , I can only see 3-5 exclusives on PS4 side . Rest are multiplatform and late ports from PC . While on Xbox One side there are only real exclusives except Titanfall . So unbiased .

So blind you are fakeboy is not even funny...

Plant vs zombies,Super time Force,Max the curse of the brotherhood, all multiplatforms as well...lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 delta3074

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Of course, I agree. But a game getting a ton of GOTY's from a lot of gaming media is a fairly good indication that a game is good.

so you would concede that gears is a good game then as it won multiple GOTY's and Broke 5 guinness world records

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@RR360DD said:

This is hilarious. Never thought I'd see the day cows are desperately trying to fluff up game library lists because they have none LOL.

Take out all the fluff, all the indies, all the multiplats and you're left with garbage like Clownzone and Knack.

Do that on xbox one and you end without games...hahahahaa

From those 10 games 4 are multiplatform on the xbox one side including the best one Titanfall,take out Kinect crap and you only have 4 games..lol

Forza,DR3,Peggle 2 (coming soon to PC near you) and Killer Instinct...hahahhaa

Incredible line up of games the xbox one has.hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey weren't you the same who for years claimed sony would be dead and that MS would deliver a much more powerful console than Sony.? hahaha

Good to see that after you banish for months after the whole DRM,weak sauce,always online crap you still alive.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Suppaman100

@delta3074 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

so you would concede that gears is a good game then as it won multiple GOTY's and Broke 5 guinness world records

The first Gears was a great game yes...on PC.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Lulu_Lulu

@Suppaman100

Its an Indication of Popularity..... Even bad things can be popular.... Like the rampant Stupidity and Rude Behavior iin System Wars..... That sentence might even get me banned.... Again, yet some jack ass spouting some stupid shit about resolution and stupid name calling don't even get their threads locked.... Theres 5 of them on the front page right now.

What were we talking about again.... Ah Yes... The GOTY.... Can you objectively explain to me why The Last Of Us won the GOTY and not GRID, or Mario, or literally any other game in a different genre..... Can you tell my why an Apple is Better than an Orange ?

The TLOU of us is more than welcome to win a Shooter of The Year... It would be up against other shooters...so determining the better one is simple... Its a legitimate award. But an Overall GOTY ? Sorry... That aint gona fly. It won because its popular pure and simple.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#93  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

lol console exclusives

didnt stop lems from bragging about them last gen. Seriously, this all generation is like a slap in lems faces cause everything they bragged about last gen turned against them: hardware sales, software sales, superior console multiplats, console exclusives... etc, etc

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Truth hurts, doesn't it XBots?

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

indie garbage,ports and two very mediocre exclusives(killzone,infamous)

Hardly worth owning a ps4 for.

Just to be clear same applies to X1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#96 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@delta3074 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

None of those were very successfull though. LBP was, Journey was, Heavy Rain was, Demon's Souls was, Motorstorm enjoyed an early success and so did Resistance. Come again?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Suppaman100

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Suppaman100

Its an Indication of Popularity..... Even bad things can be popular.... Like the rampant Stupidity and Rude Behavior iin System Wars..... That sentence might even get me banned.... Again, yet some jack ass spouting some stupid shit about resolution and stupid name calling don't even get their threads locked.... Theres 5 of them on the front page right now.

What were we talking about again.... Ah Yes... The GOTY.... Can you objectively explain to me why The Last Of Us won the GOTY and not GRID, or Mario, or literally any other game in a different genre..... Can you tell my why an Apple is Better than an Orange ?

The TLOU of us is more than welcome to win a Shooter of The Year... It would be up against other shooters...so determining the better one is simple... Its a legitimate award. But an Overall GOTY ? Sorry... That aint gona fly. It won because its popular pure and simple.

"ts an Indication of Popularity." It's an indication for something that is great. If GOTY was a popularity contest like you say it is, then we would see games like COD, Battlefield or GTA win them all of the time.

"can you objectively explain to me why The Last Of Us won the GOTY" It seems that most of the gaming media found TLOU to have the best overall gaming experience of that year. No a lot of games were on the same level as TLOU. Read some reviews if you want to know the details on why TLOU was so great.

"But an Overall GOTY ? Sorry... That aint gona fly." Well that's your opinion and it's an opinion that is not shared by the gaming industry.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#98 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@Blabadon said:

The Xbox One has a better library right now if you ask me.

i agree

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@Suppaman100

1st of Popularity doesn't make sense.... The Kardashians are proof of that, so its not really important why a COD never wins the GOTY..... Anyway...

Why do great games fall into obscurity.... Why do we have "hidden gems" ?

Even Heavy Rain managed to get a GOTY... Even though it wasn't even a game. I've seen Indie games with better gameplay than AAA Games... Why don't they win the GOTY ? Are you implying they are not good ?

Like I said before, don't flock with everybody else oppinion... What does your logic tell you ?

Its clawing at your subconsious trying to say how do you really know TLOU is the best game of that year.... Why not another game.... ?

I read the Review for TLOU and Played, they were right..... I read the reviews for Bioshock too and Played the game.... Guess what.... They were right too. Same with Arkham Origins.... Same with Gears same with Uncharted.

So really how do they come to the conclusion that one game desrves to win more than the others ?

whatever it is... Its not objective, I'm not saying the The Last Of Us doesn't deserve a GOTY... I'm saying the GOTY is stupid.... Always has been always will be.... Its Simple Apples vs Oranges. They can't be compared, therefore if one wins its purely out of Subjective Preference.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#100 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@tormentos: Yo I got a few questions, you man enough to answer them?