clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Pretty poor list. Both consoles have very little out and what the do have out is of average quality at best.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@cantloginnow said:

Ps4 has Knack,Killzone and infamous,thats it.Stop padding lists with irrelevant games.No one is buying a PS4 for anything else.Its a crappy console with no games.

Dem lem tears.

Come on dude, you know the only true great game out of his list is Infamous: SS. That's if you even own a PS4? There are other great games though.

Indie games count also and so do superior multiplats. Keep burying your head in the sand.

"b...bu....bu...bu....but titanfuh!!1"

In that case, PC is clearly so far ahead of both it's not even funny. Yet, cows keep saying how indies, mid budget titles and mmorpgs suck. And the top 15 games are those same ones. Not only that, they're almost all on PC too. Oh wait, it's only when you don't have any special big budget GOTY game to talk about. Have fun waiting 1-2 years for that to show up.

Besides, having played Titanfall on PC, it's pretty good. I love FPS, and it's not perfect, the ADS gunplay kills the fast movement, lacks more maps and gamemodes, etc, but it's certanly quite different. Infamous SS is the best PS4 exclusive and it ranks lower than TF.

Finally, PS4 only as The Order upcoming, and HD version of a 10 month game, while Xbox has 2 (Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break) and 4 entire remastered older games. Unless Sony reveals a megaton like The Last Guardian or Project Beast, PS4 doesn't have anything that special compared to the Bone.

I don't like Microsoft, but atleast their games have more than "b....bu...buuu.....but Killzone's graphics. But Infamous's graphics. But.. but... The Order's graphics".

I never mentioned PC gaming, please GTFO.

I was arguing with a lemming. Why do hermits always have to try so hard to be relevant on SW?

Oh and BTW, I also game on PC so don't waste your time trying to convince me about its merits when I already know them.

As far as game libraries go right now PS4>Xflop and that's what this thread is about.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#203 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4582 Posts

My x1 gets more play time at the moment, so I have to respectfully disagree with you.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@The_Last_Ride:

Great. Enjoy them. They don't sell me on the PS4

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

Needing indie games to bulk out the lists. Fucking depressing. This is what I bought a next gen console for, indie games? lol @ current gen consoles. They have no games.

X1 has Forza 5 and KI. PS4 has Infamous and something else. Deal with it. And welcome to the Sahara games drought.

All the other games are multiplats and indie games which is nice for the icing on top, but ultimately no one really gives a flying **** about..

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#206 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

The problem with that list is 90% of them are indies that no one buys. You go half way down the list before you reach a real PS4 game and it would rank 5th for the Xbox One as far as quality lol.

X1 has over ten true NG games. PS4 has 3......... Let that sink in. And all are lower rated then most X1 games lol

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@cantloginnow said:

Ps4 has Knack,Killzone and infamous,thats it.Stop padding lists with irrelevant games.No one is buying a PS4 for anything else.Its a crappy console with no games.

Dem lem tears.

Come on dude, you know the only true great game out of his list is Infamous: SS. That's if you even own a PS4? There are other great games though.

Indie games count also and so do superior multiplats. Keep burying your head in the sand.

No they don't, cows said the same thing last gen, they don't count. Lems wanted to use them because it suited their convenience to do it. Now it suits the cows convenience. And as soon as the proper games start come out, they will cease to count again. Don't be so desperate. The only reason you want them to count is to bulk out the list. But realistically no one buys a console for them.

The PC takes indie games and multiplats straight out of the equation in numbers and quality and ends up costing less doing it. It's only the retail exclusive games that really matter.

If you really want them to count, you could if you must, it just looks desperate and pathetic, and I mean that in general not to you personally.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#208  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Makes sense since SONY's mantra is by gamers for gamers this gen.

#Preach

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@MrXboxOne

how do you Define True Next Gen Games ?

Personally I just don't see it.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#210  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

My problem with that list is 90% of them are indies that I won't buy.

fixed for accuracy.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@cantloginnow said:

Dem lem tears.

No they don't, cows said the same thing last gen, they don't count. Lems wanted to use them because it suited their convenience to do it. Now it suits the cows convenience. And as soon as the proper games start come out, they will cease to count again. Don't be so desperate. The only reason you want them to count is to bulk out the list. But realistically no one buys a console for them.

The PC takes indie games and multiplats straight out of the equation in numbers and quality and ends up costing less doing it. It's only the retail exclusive games that really matter.

If you really want them to count, you could if you must, it just looks desperate and pathetic, and I mean that in general not to you personally.

Fail, they do count.

If lems cared so much about indie games why were they crying when Journey won GOTY in 2012?

Lems thought indie games were cool at the start of the gen and only started hating them when the indie game well started drying up on the Xflop360.

PS3 beat Xflop 360 last gen with the only GOTY indie game exclusive and the superior library of 1st party GOTY exclusives. Cry moar.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#212 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

The problem with the thread is number of games is objective, but what games are "better" is completely subjective. I own an X1 and a gaming rig, and will a PS4 soon. Thing is nothing on PS4 has forced me to go buy one yet. For me, the better games out the gate were on X1. That is subjective to my tastes, TC. That is how this works. Bringing in scores means nothing. Those scores don't make me want a PS4 to play those indie games.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#213 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@speedfog said:

Did you realy include dlc in that list? Stop posting tc.

i did not make this list dude...

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife: you cant read? Also he listed titanfall which is also on pc. Someone lock this guy from making posts.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#215  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

The value of downloadable stuff/indie games.

No it's not system sellers. But they fill up a library, and give you more options when there are large lulls between releases. Throw in the fact that for the last few years they've also provided some of the best games, if not the best games of their respective years. It's a very important part of a games library that somehow Microsoft seems to be slacking on.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@I_can_haz said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@cantloginnow said:

Dem lem tears.

Fail, they do count.

If lems cared so much about indie games why were they crying when Journey won GOTY in 2012?

Lems thought indie games were cool at the start of the gen and only started hating them when the indie game well started drying up on the Xflop360.

PS3 beat Xflop 360 last gen with the only GOTY indie game exclusive and the superior library of 1st party GOTY exclusives. Cry moar.

As I said, desperate and pathetic.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Lulu_Lulu

You know.... We could all be reading a book right now.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#218  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@The_Last_Ride: Missing a bunch of games for XB1 like LocoCycle, Powerstar Golf, Ryse, Crimson Dragon, Kinect Sports Rival, etc.., etc.. Many of the games you listed on the PS4 are old games that have been out on the PC or PS3 for a year or more. Games like DC Universe, Flow, Pinball Arcade, Trine 2, Fez, FF XIV, etc.., etc.. The list is seriously flawed. Both systems are lacking enough quality exclusives but that will change after the E3.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 The_Last_Ride

@blackace said:

@The_Last_Ride: Missing a bunch of games for XB1 like LocoCycle, Powerstar Golf, Ryse, Crimson Dragon, Kinect Sports Rival, etc.., etc.. Many of the games you listed on the PS4 are old games that have been out on the PC or PS3 for a year or more. Games like DC Universe, Flow, Pinball Arcade, Trine 2, Fez, FF XIV, etc.., etc.. The list is seriously flawed. Both systems are lacking enough quality exclusives but that will change after the E3.

IT's games rated above 70...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#220 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Only if it's 1080p!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@lostrib said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Only if it's 1080p!

what a fantastic answer :D!

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@lostrib

LOL.... I actually have to read animal farm for my language credit.... I can't believe I've been putting it off for so long.... But Its a pretty damn Good Book !

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 The_Last_Ride

No matter how you twist and turn, PS4 still looks good compared to the X1 so far