Official Halo Reach Thread

• 424 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#201 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Move along people. Just another fanboy hating on a successful (and a well deserved success) gaming series. Nothing to see here :roll:

AdobeArtist

If it has Halo in the title, it's going to be trolled. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
Any news on when the beta goes live?
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

I thought this was interesting, especially in light of all the attempts to downplay the graphical improvement between Halo 3 and Reach:

Doctor-McNinja

Now this really contrasts how far Halo has come along in visuals. Graphics king or not, the series has finally entered the current gen standards for graphics, and that is good enough for me.

salxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 salxis
Member since 2009 • 4280 Posts

[QUOTE="Doctor-McNinja"]

I thought this was interesting, especially in light of all the attempts to downplay the graphical improvement between Halo 3 and Reach:

AdobeArtist

Now this really contrasts how far Halo has come along in visuals. Graphics king or not, the series has finally entered the current gen standards for graphics, and that is good enough for me.

This should've been the jump between Halo 2 ==> 3 :P but we can wait

Ultimaspooges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Ultimaspooges
Member since 2009 • 351 Posts
Right. I can almost bet that Bungie 'bumped' the footage up to native 1080p and 8 X AA in that trailer. Trust me guys, when the real thing comes out it'll be down to 800 * 600 and no AA
h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts
Right. I can almost bet that Bungie 'bumped' the footage up to native 1080p and 8 X AA in that trailer. Trust me guys, when the real thing comes out it'll be down to 800 * 600 and no AA Ultimaspooges
Ok, Ill trust you, Mr. 9 Post Man
Ultimaspooges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Ultimaspooges

[QUOTE="Nisim19"]

its looks like CGI

R3FURBISHED

Bungie doesn't do CGI...they just flirt with in-engine and in-game. :P

LOL, don't you remember that E3 2006 trailer? PURE CGI hyped as in game and the real game looked MUCH worse. What was that about Bungie not doing CGI? :P
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 musicalmac  Moderator

AdobeArtist
That's quite the compliment to Bungie, if you look at it another way. Gameplay > Graphics confirmed? ;)
Ultimaspooges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Ultimaspooges
[QUOTE="Ultimaspooges"]Right. I can almost bet that Bungie 'bumped' the footage up to native 1080p and 8 X AA in that trailer. Trust me guys, when the real thing comes out it'll be down to 800 * 600 and no AA h575309

Oh dear, my post count is low, must mean I have no knowledge whatsoever. If you think Halo Reach will look as good as that does, you're a fool. No offense, but I don't think even the biggest 360 fanboy, REALLY believes that's ingame. Why are so many people trying to claim its gonna be graphics king? I mean, Killzone 2 IN-Game looks better than the trailer :S
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="Doctor-McNinja"]

*comparison pic*

salxis

Waiting - it's not just for cows.
Sorry... I... I just couldn't resist :P :oops:

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="h575309"][QUOTE="Ultimaspooges"]Right. I can almost bet that Bungie 'bumped' the footage up to native 1080p and 8 X AA in that trailer. Trust me guys, when the real thing comes out it'll be down to 800 * 600 and no AA Ultimaspooges

Oh dear, my post count is low, must mean I have no knowledge whatsoever. If you think Halo Reach will look as good as that does, you're a fool. No offense, but I don't think even the biggest 360 fanboy, REALLY believes that's ingame. Why are so many people trying to claim its gonna be graphics king? I mean, Killzone 2 IN-Game looks better than the trailer :S

That is in-engine, which is not the same as in-game. Both use the game engine, the difference being, that cinematics are more linear in the camera control (being choreographed) allowing them to optomize the area textures where its needed the most.

That's why cinematics can look better than gameplay, even where both run off the same engine. And most here know that the gameplay won't be quite as good as the cinematics we saw in the trailer. But that is still indicitive of how improved the gameplay visuals will be over Halo 3. Certainly far better than the downgrade you're trying to suggest.

salxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 salxis
Member since 2009 • 4280 Posts

[QUOTE="salxis"]

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

AdobeArtist

Waiting - it's not just for cows.
Sorry... I... I just couldn't resist :P :oops:

The Xbox is trying to catch up and do "everything" :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

[QUOTE="h575309"][QUOTE="Ultimaspooges"]Right. I can almost bet that Bungie 'bumped' the footage up to native 1080p and 8 X AA in that trailer. Trust me guys, when the real thing comes out it'll be down to 800 * 600 and no AA Ultimaspooges

Oh dear, my post count is low, must mean I have no knowledge whatsoever. If you think Halo Reach will look as good as that does, you're a fool. No offense, but I don't think even the biggest 360 fanboy, REALLY believes that's ingame.Why are so many people trying to claim its gonna be graphics king? I mean, Killzone 2 IN-Game looks better than the trailer :S

Believe..... heard it straight from.....

:P

Ultimaspooges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Ultimaspooges

[QUOTE="Ultimaspooges"][QUOTE="h575309"] Ok, Ill trust you, Mr. 9 Post ManAdobeArtist

That is in-engine, which is not the same as in-game. Both use the game engine, the difference being, that cinematics are more linear in the camera control (being choreographed) allowing them to optomize the area textures where its needed the most.

That's why cinematics can look better than gameplay, even where both run off the same engine. And most here know that the gameplay won't be quite as good as the cinematics we saw in the trailer. But that is still indicitive of how improved the gameplay visuals will be over Halo 3. Certainly far better than the downgrade you're trying to suggest.

I have not once said that Halo Reach will look BAD. Nor have I said it wont look better than Halo3. But honestly, I read several topics last night where people were claiming that this was going to be the best looking game on consoles. Give me a break. If Gamespot gave ratings on graphics like IGN does I'm sure its a 9.
Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Stats_
Member since 2009 • 2352 Posts

[QUOTE="Stats_"]

Lol at that one Lemming, and a few others, who were calling this the nest graphics king, and the game to show off the 360's power.

It looks rather average, comapred to a lot of upcomming games, and recently released titles.

BodyElite

You do know that Reach still has a year of development time left?

Its funny. Bungie shows off the first early clip of thier new game and the fanboys that dont own a 360 start claiming that it doesnt look as good graphically as current, finished titles that are on their system of choice like U2 or KZ2.

Since when did we judge alpha graphics as being the final graphics?

The most successful franchise ever + the most popular game developer ever + the next installment = a ton of hate from fanboys over the smallest things

I do own a 360, and it still looks very average..

LOL when did all this become true?Most successful franchise ever? Mario would like to say hello. Most popular dev? Ever heard of Infinity Ward? You know ... the devs that made that game that sold 6 million + copies in how long? Oh what was that game calle ... the one more popular then Halo ... errr ...

ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts

[QUOTE="Ultimaspooges"]Right. I can almost bet that Bungie 'bumped' the footage up to native 1080p and 8 X AA in that trailer. Trust me guys, when the real thing comes out it'll be down to 800 * 600 and no AA h575309

He might be right, frame is frame it can be rendered without skiping and captured then played in natural speed, same trick was been use to make videos on first PS2 emulation experiments (i don't tell name for known reason), speed of looked like it worked on native PS2 hardware.

Also theres other factor, graphics might be water downed in inclusion of gameplay system, rememeber water down FFXIII screenshots with lightning and crew in this frozen area? I don't think it's 360 port fault as every regular cow claim, but inclusion of gameplay mechanics that pushed CPU and GPU harder forced them to water down qulity of game rendering, i think it will probably hit FFvsXIII cut-scene trailer (With Stella) too that is also in-engine.

And don't forget about first Halo 3 teaser that also was in-engine

So let's just wait for more material...

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="Ultimaspooges"] Oh dear, my post count is low, must mean I have no knowledge whatsoever. If you think Halo Reach will look as good as that does, you're a fool. No offense, but I don't think even the biggest 360 fanboy, REALLY believes that's ingame. Why are so many people trying to claim its gonna be graphics king? I mean, Killzone 2 IN-Game looks better than the trailer :SUltimaspooges

I have not once said that Halo Reach will look BAD. Nor have I said it wont look better than Halo3. But honestly, I read several topics last night where people were claiming that this was going to be the best looking game on consoles. Give me a break. If Gamespot gave ratings on graphics like IGN does I'm sure its a 9.

The very few posters touting this as a "graphics king" are known Xbox fanatics around here, that are NOT representative of the general concensus about Reach's visuals. And as extremists in their 360 views, don't have credibility, so it doesn't matter what they say anyway.

For youself, when you try to say that the final game will be "800x600" (a direct quote from you) you ARE deliberately exaggerating the difference we'll see between cinematic and gameplay, which is effectively a weak attempt to undermine Reach's graphics, and by extension overall game quality.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

Doctor-McNinja

Well that can't be right, according to bungie from their "in-game" engine from Halo3 that it looks like this...

:P and we know this cant be wrong because all lemmings have "confirmed" that Bungie "Always" use the same engine for gameplay and cut sceens and the output would be the same thus no diffrent!!!

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#219 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Another 9.5 incoming. Halo Reach will be the next stellar FPS. MW2 who?

iwasgood2u

killzone big 3 baby. halo reach for a straw?

Meh, KZ2 is too gothic. I prefer color.

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#220 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts

[QUOTE="Ultimaspooges"][QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

AdobeArtist

The very few posters touting this as a "graphics king" are known Xbox fanatics around here, that are NOT representative of the general concensus about Reach's visuals. And as extremists in their 360 views, don't have credibility, so it doesn't matter what they say anyway.

For youself, when you try to say that the final game will be "800x600" (a direct quote from you) you ARE deliberately exaggerating the difference we'll see between cinematic and gameplay, which is effectively a weak attempt to undermine Reach's graphics, and by extension overall game quality.

I think it'll be 720p native. now look at this:

Image 1this is the first official shot of halo reach. the game will most likly look like this. looks like quite the downgrade right? now look at this:

its the same model just closer up. the reason the first one looks like such a down grade is because of the lighting. the in game will look very similiar to the trailer because you can see nearly no diffrence in the character models even the textures look more or less the same. its all about the lighting and halo 3 has HDR and hopefully Reach will too to show of the details. now what we have to see is a battle hopfully with a HUD this time. don't worry the beta is comming in spring (that probably means April) we'll get a look soon enough. and the final product will look better than the beta by a noticeable amount.

PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts

Well that can't be right, according to bungie from their "in-game" engine from Halo3 that it looks like this...

http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Halo3/Screenshots/H3_WSJ_CHIEF.jpg

:P and we know this cant be wrong because all lemmings have "confirmed" that Bungie "Always" use the same engine for gameplay and cut sceens and the output would be the same thus no diffrent!!!

playharderfool

Outside of the usual high-res+AA shenanigans, that's pretty indicative of Halo 3 in-game. Just look at all the nasty low-res textures.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

musicalmac

That's quite the compliment to Bungie, if you look at it another way. Gameplay > Graphics confirmed? ;)

==

If it has Halo in the title, it's going to be trolled. :P

More like; we'll get great gameplay, AND great graphics with Halo Reach (and a graphics don't have to be THE best to still be great on its own merits).

On the other note about trolling, I'd say we can officially call that System Wars own Murphy's Law :lol:

3sFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 3sFan
Member since 2009 • 637 Posts

[QUOTE="playharderfool"]

http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Halo3/Screenshots/H3_WSJ_CHIEF.jpg

PBSnipes

Outside of the usual high-res+AA shenanigans, that's pretty indicative of Halo 3 in-game. Just look at all the nasty low-res textures.

The game looks great ... now if they could just fix the uninspired environments then it would be perfect.

Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts
This might seem a little cold, but I sometimes get the impression that the people bashing this think that one of those Spartans is supposed to be Master Chief. No joke! That and a team of his clones (one of whom had a sex change). Then again they probably don't even know what a Spartan is to begin with so.... :roll:
playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 playharderfool

[QUOTE="Nisim19"]

its looks like CGI

R3FURBISHED

@ 2: min they start promoting their "in-game" graphics engine for Halo 3...

@ 2:35 "If people showed us a pre-rendered movie people are going to be like yeah you're engines not going to be able to do that,...what we're trying to show firmly is that our engine can do what we say it's going to do" refering to the Halo 3 e3 trailer

@ 2: 50 "what we are building here is our bar for what we are going to shoot for in real gameplay"

@ 3: 50 "I can't believe we're able to pull that off"

@ 5:45 "...I think in the end you're going to be able to play exatly what you're wating in this trailer"

@ 6:55 "This is the game, this is the engine, this is what Halo 3 is going to look like" so much for Bungie and their crediblity, how soon lemmings forget.

This is what was said to be Halo 3 in-game...

Tell us Mr., "they just flirt with in-game and in engine"...what happened?

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/documentary-hd-halo-3/11237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
This might seem a little cold, but I sometimes get the impression that the people bashing this think that one of those Spartans is supposed to be Master Chief. No joke! That and a team of his clones (one of whom had a sex change). Then again they probably don't even know what a Spartan is to begin with so.... :roll:SpiritOfFire117
They're all Master Chief...
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 SpiritOfFire117
[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]This might seem a little cold, but I sometimes get the impression that the people bashing this think that one of those Spartans is supposed to be Master Chief. No joke! That and a team of his clones (one of whom had a sex change). Then again they probably don't even know what a Spartan is to begin with so.... :roll:Jandurin

Judging by how some people can go off on rants and be this uninformed, I wouldn't doubt that some people think this.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#230 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17458 Posts

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]This might seem a little cold, but I sometimes get the impression that the people bashing this think that one of those Spartans is supposed to be Master Chief. No joke! That and a team of his clones (one of whom had a sex change). Then again they probably don't even know what a Spartan is to begin with so.... :roll:Jandurin

OMG! Sig worthy :P

Wait..........you werent serious were you?? :?

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 mayceV

[QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"]

[QUOTE="Nisim19"]

its looks like CGI

playharderfool

@ 2:35 "If people showed us a pre-rendered movie people are going to be like yeah you're engines not going to be able to do that,...what we're trying to show firmly is that our engine can do what we say it's going to do" refering to the Halo 3 e3 trailer

@ 2: 50 "what we are building here is our bar for what we are going to shoot for in real gameplay"

@ 5:45 "...I think in the end you're going to be able to play exatly what you're wating in this trailer"

@ 6:55 "This is the game, this is the engine, this is what Halo 3 is going to look like" so much for Bungie and their crediblity, how soon lemmings forget.

you're not giving Halo 3 any credit just look

Image 178

look at A60. thats pretty dang close to that pic you have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Wait..........you werent serious were you?? :?

navyguy21
I can never tell :(
VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#233 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts

[QUOTE="VoodooHak"]

More than 180 posts and people are still stuck on the graphics?

People are complaining that there's no gameplay footage, yet ignore the hints about gameplay in trailer. I'm surprised that no one's talking about that. The possibility of gameplay different from the other Halo shooters... even more so than ODST... that doesn't pique anyone's interest?

mayceV

I'll start! I think the biggest change is that the game will be more tactical. hence the health bars of your friendliesalong side the radar. they brought what seems to be a health bar underneath the shield bar aswell. I think you won't be as storng as MC if they are aiming for tactical. other than that I think it'll be more intense that halo 3 and ODST and a whole lot of new weapons. anyone notice the new assult rifle on the lone wolf's back? it ahas a scope! but hopefully they don't put iron sighting thats not halo.

I did notice the different weapon. We aleady know the assault rifle, battle rifle and SMG. I wonder how this one will turn out. Also, regarding the guy with the skull on his helmet. Funny how he used a knife. Was it just for the cinematic, or will there be an equipable melee weapon in the form of a kukri? Then again, Buck had a knife as well, but didn't make appearance in ODST other than a cutscene.

Based on the dialogue, sounds like a squad-based shooter like GRAW or I'm thinking more like Republic Commando.

Notice how they came in on Osprey-like craft with dual rotors, not Pelicans. Don't know what that means, if anything. Just an observation.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 AdobeArtist  Moderator

There's a Master Chief in all of us. Even the cows ;) :P

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 playharderfool

[QUOTE="playharderfool"]

[QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"] Bungie doesn't do CGI...they just flirt with in-engine and in-game. :P

mayceV

you're not giving Halo 3 any credit just look

Image 178

look at A60. thats pretty dang close to that pic you have.

:P dose look pretty good, but in that same breath,when I look at the Reach picture...it really dosen't look that much better than part 3. And I was honestly thinking people were trolling when they said that...but I think Ive seen better pictures of Reach so maybe it's just a bad low res picture.

Cait__Sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Cait__Sith
Member since 2009 • 2326 Posts

So am I blind, or does Halo Reach look just average for graphics?

Wasdie
You are far from blind.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 mayceV
@playharderfool the biggest diffrence is that everything looks more 3d and thats most noticble on the character models. they look much better than halo3.
shinrabanshou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 shinrabanshou
Member since 2009 • 8458 Posts

Digital Foundry's take on the Halo: Reach trailer.

"Over the weekend, a new video was released, showcasing a massive technological leap over the previous Halo engine.

So, just how "real" is the new trailer? Prior to its unveiling, wording on the content was carefully chosen. The video would be "in-engine", the key phase missing there being "real-time". It's fairly obvious that what we have here is a offline render of a Reach cut-scene: Bungie effectively allowing the engine all the time it needs to create a massively high-resolution version of the cinematic, which is then downscaled to native 720p, eliminating all aliasing and producing a superb-looking presentation.

What we're seeing here is indeed in-game assets running in the new engine, it's just that we have no real idea how this will translate to actual run-time performance. More aliasing is an obvious given, but it's unclear what other tweakables within the engine Bungie ramped up in order to produce the best-looking trailer."

Cait__Sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Cait__Sith
Member since 2009 • 2326 Posts
[QUOTE="brennan7777"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

yes your blind.

As i read through these i keep getting the impression that its YOU that needs to pull of the fanboy goggles...

Yeah he's a pretty big fanboy here on SW, and really should take his goggles off.
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#240 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts

[QUOTE="iwasgood2u"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Another 9.5 incoming. Halo Reach will be the next stellar FPS. MW2 who?

BioShockOwnz

killzone big 3 baby. halo reach for a straw?

Meh, KZ2 is too gothic. I prefer color.

Yeah, they were definitely listening to some metal garbage like Pelican while making Killzone 2. We need cartoony graphics like Uncharted 2.
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#241 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Cait__Sith
You are far from blind.

This. Reach isn't anything special, but it does look good.
EzioTheEagIe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 EzioTheEagIe
Member since 2009 • 152 Posts
Already a sticky? Halo is so overrated
Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts
[QUOTE="Cait__Sith"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

aaronmullan
You are far from blind.

This. Reach isn't anything special, but it does look good.

Looks great from what we've seen and no doubt the game itself will be awesome. No console graphics king though I'm afraid (which really doesn't matter btw)
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 musicalmac  Moderator
[QUOTE="EzioTheEagIe"]Already a sticky?

That's what happens when there are more topics about one game than all others combined. Yup.
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 SpiritOfFire117
Already a sticky? Halo is so overratedEzioTheEagIe
Or people talk about it alot. :roll:
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="EzioTheEagIe"]Already a sticky? Halo is so overratedSpiritOfFire117

It's gotten to the point where the massive amounts of "overrated" bashing isn't so much an account of the game itself being bad, but just the opposite, how great it is, that fanboys are so threatened by its success, they feel compelled to attack the game - over and over again.

So by all means haters, do your worst :P Send the message to the online theatre just how meticulously Bungie did things right :D

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#247 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17458 Posts
[QUOTE="EzioTheEagIe"]Already a sticky? Halo is so overrated

of course we need a sticky, we need a common meeting place for haters to come together and hate on it. Its all about bringing people together :P
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="EzioTheEagIe"]Already a sticky? Halo is so overratednavyguy21
of course we need a sticky, we need a common meeting place for haters to come together and hate on it. Its all about bringing people together :P

And nothing brings people together like irrational bias :P

Avatar image for Tragic_Kingdom7
Tragic_Kingdom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Tragic_Kingdom7
Member since 2008 • 4011 Posts

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"][QUOTE="EzioTheEagIe"]Already a sticky? Halo is so overratedAdobeArtist

It's gotten to the point where the massive amounts of "overrated" bashing isn't so much an account of the game itself being bad, but just the opposite, how great it is, that fanboys are so threatened by its success, they feel compelled to attack the game - over and over again.

So by all means haters, do your worst :P Send the message to the online theatre just how meticulously Bungie did things right :D

I'm not a fan of Halo, but I totally agree with this post.

Gta3-fan334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Gta3-fan334
Member since 2004 • 1499 Posts

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="EzioTheEagIe"]Already a sticky? Halo is so overratedAdobeArtist

And nothing brings people together like irrational bias :P

Its what makes the world go 'round.