New high res screenshots of The Order (insane)

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

This game continues to rustle lemming's jimmies lol

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#202 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

Definitely the prettiest game released across all platforms. And hope it retains the cinematic, character and story driven elements that the last of us has set the standard for. Gameplay already looking tight so no worries there.

Some rashy asses gonna be had by lems and herms for a few months to come leading up to thisbaby's release...and after.

hofuldig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203  Edited By hofuldig
Member since 2004 • 5126 Posts

Are you guys on crack? this game looks like shit!

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

I really don't understand why people are raving about how this game looks. Peasants going to peasant I guess.

Oh, from the video I saw of it, the explosions looked quite nice.

That is all.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

Crazy we live with an era of gamers that would call a game like The Order "ugly" 0_o

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#206 jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

Why is this game getting hype? Just because of graphics?

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

Regardless of how the game looks (and it does look good, but I think they should ditch the MSAA and switch over to high quality SMAA--could allow for twice the framerate and barely any loss in image quality), the gameplay looked ridiculously boring, with some of the worst looking AI I've seen in a TPS.

@W1NGMAN- Not really. Technically it might look good, but artistically it's very drab and grey. You could attribute that to the setting if you want, but the developers are the ones who chose that setting, and as such shouldn't think themselves free from peoples' criticism that it's an ugly setting. Dishonored had a similar setting, yet ended up looking quite pleasant due to its art style even though it wasn't remotely impressive on a technical level.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Looks good for a console game and it's a new IP.

steamistrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By steamistrash
Member since 2014 • 431 Posts

not impressed by graphics anymore.

GAMEPLAY FTW LOL BUT I KNOW THIS GAMES GONNA SUCK.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#210 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

@Joedgabe said:

@silversix_ said:

1- I like the sitting

2- i hate how linear this is

3- i like the visuals

4- black bars is nothing to brag about

5- gameplay looks last gen. i hope there's some supernatural monsters to kill n shit cuz shooting guys for the whole game is gonna be boring af

I'm okay with the black bars... I'd be okay if it's linear too... but #5 is definitely is my issue... I hope this game is actually fun and interesting to play through.. if it's just shooting crooks or fighting gangsters it's going to be odd.... and i mean odd because everything about the game is pointing out to some super natural shit.. like srly first time i saw it i thought we was gonna go hunt dracula.

There will be monsters to fight. They are the main enemy the Order is responsible for fighting against. So far all we've seen is pretty much a tutorial level.

I hope you're right.. the setting seems very fitting for the super natural.. not talking about aliens or mutants or zombies but something on the lines of werewolves and Bigfoot.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

Partially yes, but no. I'm talking about their approach of Forward rendering. Search the forums for Order using Forward Rendering. In forward rendering they can't use dynamic lights. The Order 800p is using every thing prebaked. Such a shame even Ryse is technically more advanced than this. :D

Who cares if Crytek makes shit now. They start producing shit after going the consololes route. Never had any problem when they were PC devs but you are ignoring the point. The point is they murder technically every single Sony dev out there and they murdered them in gameplay too when they were PC only devs.

Edit: Here's the thread about Forward Rendering.

Partially yes? OK then. My source is more recent too. And Ryse managed that through extreme linearity, CGI cutscenes, motion blur and fog out the ass. Hardly a ringing endorsement of the Shitbox's capabilities.

Shittek fanboys are the worst. Their games are shit and their studio is shit, regardless of platform. :)

Who cares. 900pStation is 50% more powerful than 720pBox. I expected them to do better. Such a shame that a movie on a weaker platform is advanced than the movie on a stronger platform. Enjoy your next gen.

When am I getting even something to match Crysis 2?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Joedgabe said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@Joedgabe said:

@silversix_ said:

1- I like the sitting

2- i hate how linear this is

3- i like the visuals

4- black bars is nothing to brag about

5- gameplay looks last gen. i hope there's some supernatural monsters to kill n shit cuz shooting guys for the whole game is gonna be boring af

I'm okay with the black bars... I'd be okay if it's linear too... but #5 is definitely is my issue... I hope this game is actually fun and interesting to play through.. if it's just shooting crooks or fighting gangsters it's going to be odd.... and i mean odd because everything about the game is pointing out to some super natural shit.. like srly first time i saw it i thought we was gonna go hunt dracula.

There will be monsters to fight. They are the main enemy the Order is responsible for fighting against. So far all we've seen is pretty much a tutorial level.

I hope you're right.. the setting seems very fitting for the super natural.. not talking about aliens or mutants or zombies but something on the lines of werewolves and Bigfoot.

that is also what i want to see and when their first trailer was shown last year this is exactly what i was expecting and the reason i was hyped for the game. Now all we've seen is Gears of War cover shooter and this is so 7th gen.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#215 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

Well one thing is sure: This game is rustling a lot lemming jimmies.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

@seanmcloughlin: That was clear screan tearing. I hope they iron those out.

It's being delayed until 2015 so they've lots of time to iron out anything lol.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

Who cares. 900pStation is 50% more powerful than 720pBox. I expected them to do better. Such a shame that a movie on a weaker platform is advanced than the movie on a stronger platform. Enjoy your next gen.

When Crytek is your shining light on the hill, you need to start having better expectations.

Avatar image for indigenous_euphoria
indigenous_euphoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 indigenous_euphoria
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

Looks like a blurry mess to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
Member since 2003 • 666 Posts

The guys at Beyond seem to think that the poly count has been downgraded while the lighting has improved.

"I think its not just simpler clothing."

"comparing the collar" - New Build

"comparing the collar" - Old Build

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I could have swore that the topic said "Hi res". Lol dat 800p.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Im very at peace with myself at this moment cows got lucky today, I can go on and on and detail the downgrades. But not for today.

Hint: will buy the 399.99 console that impresses me the most at this years E3.

Yeah you already have... lol go on and one..lol

Yeah that is a mystery which one you will buy lemming...lol

@clyde46 said:

@tormentos: KZ2? The one that Sony lied about at E3? The one that was running on a PC and looked nothing like the final game? Surely not....

Yes and the one who destroyed xbox 360 games with some of the best graphics,animation and particle effects on a console game by its time..

Hell it causes many butthurt on hermit to,Crysis looked better but the animation sucked mighty ass compare to Killzone animation which was second to non back then,making the characters feel more real.

@NFJSupreme said:

@tormentos: that "downgrade" image looks a lot different than the "downgrade" image in the comparison gif. I guess that's the internet for you. I'll just wait to see this in person like I am with watch dogs.

Yeah keep ignoring facts,color change is not a downgrade,and never has been and the new build even has shadows which were missing in the old build and which you fail to see,funny enough i am sure that if the shadows were present on the old build and missing in the new one you would be there pointing it out...hahahaha

Model are more detail already confirmed..lol

@farrell2k said:

It they were really 10x more powerful 1080p/60fps would be no problem. The sad reality is that next gen systems are not that much different from previous gen. Console owners were ripped off again.

Yes because an Nvidia 7600 from 2005 is the same as a OC 7850 from 2012..lol

Even the 7790 over the Xenos is a huge upgrade go troll else where.

@b4x said:

@tormentos: Dude you straight up have to work for Sony.

I even ready your posts with a Japanese accent. You leave out words that a bilingual Non-English First language speaking person would, from my experiences.

Moron...hahahah i am Puerto Rican not Japanese...hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Butbutbut You are Japanese Tormentos...hahahaha

So far blackace call me mexican and now you Japanese,is confirmed when lemmings loss argument,the only thing left to do is attack the place your from..hahahahaa

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@W1NGMAN- said:

Crazy we live with an era of gamers that would call a game like The Order "ugly" 0_o

They don't even think that way, people on the internet just love being overly hyperbolic to spark a reaction or getting carried away with themselves.

What's crazier is people overlooking stale and bland gameplay mechanics because the visuals are really nice. If the game didn't look pretty then the game would be getting torn apart over the footage shown so far. Not saying the final game will be bad cos there's a lot we haven't seen yet but everything we've actually SEEN so far looks boring

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

While the graphics look nice the gameplay seems to be quite slow and a little clunky. I hope this game has something more to offer than a unique setting and nice visuals.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 tormentos

@R4gn4r0k said:

Insanely avarage indeed.

I think I played this game before. It was Third Person Shooter #135

Well it could be worse FPS #9755 like Halo,Killzone and many others.

@7mdma said:

Game is visually just OK and definetely downgraded to achieve 30 FPS on that low end Sony PC with tablet CPU.

Hahaha any one pretending this game look just OK deserve to be call a troll..lol

Oh great the whole table CPU crap well i least now we know which alter your account belongs to..lol

@zeeshanhaider said:

Wow........so the game actually transition to black and white now. Man, cows can't catch a break. First, the 800p, then the corridor levels, the static environments, no dynamic lighting, low resolution textures and now the colors are gone too. And all that while running at 10 FPS. Even Ryse looks much better than this shit. Can't wait untill they take away the 4xMSAA which is inevitable. 900pStation strikes again.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

900pstation...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So your posting from both your account in the same page.? lol

Butbutbut tablet CPU...hahahahaha

@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: lol are you serious ?

the order dev = ready at dawn

Wrong. According you, they're Naughty Dogs gifted understudy! Prepare for the GOTG!! 200+ goty awards!

The Order is coming! Are you wearing your diapers!!! You're about to shit em!

Blackace having another meldown like always... and pretending this game look bad when it actually look like a freaking CG,...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By tormentos

@zeeshanhaider said:

According to steam a hell of allot more PC are barely over 720p in fact 24% is on 1366x768...hahaha Barely over 720p hell lower than 792p...lol

So PC is 720p box as well,just because some can run it higher doesn't mean all can,oh by the way the majority with 32% which is not far from the second which is 24% are 1080p,so the majority of PC gamers by steam play on 1080p or lower with a huge amount been almost 720p...

Butbutbut the 768pC...hahahaha

@ttboy said:

The guys at Beyond seem to think that the poly count has been downgraded while the lighting has improved.

"I think its not just simpler clothing."

"comparing the collar" - New Build

"comparing the collar" - Old Build

You are comparing 2 collars on different uniforms...lol epic...

The uniforms are different that uniforms is infiltration,the one on the old build is use on other missions already stated..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Want to do a comparison do it right,look at how on the old build the armor on the other soldier is shiny and polish,and look at Marcus arm and see how the chain mail around he forearm cast a shadow on the old build yet on the new one it doesn't,....

Look at the very start of the building how it shines and how is less blur in the old build vs the final one..lol

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

hahahaaaaaaaaa

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@tormentos said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

Wow........so the game actually transition to black and white now. Man, cows can't catch a break. First, the 800p, then the corridor levels, the static environments, no dynamic lighting, low resolution textures and now the colors are gone too. And all that while running at 10 FPS. Even Ryse looks much better than this shit. Can't wait untill they take away the 4xMSAA which is inevitable. 900pStation strikes again.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

900pstation...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So your posting from both your account in the same page.? lol

Butbutbut tablet CPU...hahahahaha

@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: lol are you serious ?

the order dev = ready at dawn

Wrong. According you, they're Naughty Dogs gifted understudy! Prepare for the GOTG!! 200+ goty awards!

The Order is coming! Are you wearing your diapers!!! You're about to shit em!

Blackace having another meldown like always... and pretending this game look bad when it actually look like a freaking CG,...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm extremely sorry to see that you have lost your brain sir over the news of the Order getting stripped of features left and right. I told you about the weak PoS 900pStation before sir. And no, I have never created an alt. No matter how many times you try to deflect the topic it won't work.

I'm sorry about your loss. Enjoy your black and white or should I say black and black brebaked 800p movie.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@zeeshanhaider: calling the order a 800p game makes you look stupid! TROL!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@lglz1337: but he'll never look as stupid as you

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 lglz1337

@lostrib: prove it!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By lostrib

@lglz1337: okay, you have 1337 leet speak crap in your name.

Done and done

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By lglz1337

@lostrib: that's my birthday

proof ignored!

but calling yourself lostrib...

http://detroiteats.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/p1010110.jpg

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@zeeshanhaider: calling the order a 800p game makes you look stupid! TROL!

...but it is 800p

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By lostrib

@lglz1337: lol, you got owned troll. Better luck next time

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 lglz1337

@MonsieurX: it's not! check the facts

1920×800 renders 1,536,000 pixels

1600×900 renders 1.440,000 pixels

owned!

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Look at all the pretties. Now that's Quality First Party deving action.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By lglz1337

it's funny how MonsieurX is in the shadow of lostrib and vice versa!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By MonsieurX
@lglz1337 said:

@MonsieurX: it's not! check the facts

1920×800 renders 1,536,000 pixels

1600×900 renders 1.440,000 pixels

owned!

1920x1080p = 1080p

1600x900p = 900p

1920x800p = 800p

lol self-owned

what a clown

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

@tormentos: maybe I worded that wrong but I was conceding that maybe the game wasn't downgraded because those images looked so different. Hence the quotations. Thought I made that clear but whatever.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By lglz1337

@MonsieurX: you is a clown

the order has more pixels than ryse 900p

so the order cannot be 800p

you loose again!

MonsieurX thinks all movies are 800p

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Still looks downgraded, don't get why cows can't see this. The pics do look good though because they are stills and you don't have to see the actual gameplay, thank goodness.

Reverse is true as well....;)

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By MonsieurX

@lglz1337 said:

you loose again!

We're not talking about the amount of pixels,how stupid are you?

It's just a matter of definitions.

800p = 1920x800p

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 lglz1337

@MonsieurX: LOL! stop feeding the Troll

the order is not 800p

http://tay.kotaku.com/why-the-order-1886-is-1080p-and-not-800p-1518902908

now sit!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

you loose again!

800p = 1920x800p

Clear that ignorance up.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 MonsieurX

@lglz1337 said:

the order is not 800p

now sit!

1920x800p of content,thus 800p

Unless you count black bars as content

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

the order is not 800p

now sit!

1920x800p of content,thus 800p

Unless you count black bars as content

Its dat cinematic black bar experience that no gamer wanted ever.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 lglz1337

@MonsieurX: For comparisons sake, lets use Forza 5, a full 1080p game. Now if were to tape two black rectangles at the top and botton of our TV screens, you would now be seeing Forza 5 in 1920x800.

man why is it so hard for you to understand ?

the order is 1080p in widescreen just like movies with the same pixel density as a full screen 1080p image!!!!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By MonsieurX

@Krelian-co said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lglz1337 said:

you loose again!

800p = 1920x800p

Clear that ignorance up.

800p

The Order: 1886 will be presented at 1920x800

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 MonsieurX

@lglz1337 said:

@MonsieurX: For comparisons sake, lets use Forza 5, a full 1080p game. Now if were to tape two black rectangles at the top and botton of our TV screens, you would now be seeing Forza 5 in 1920x800.

man why is it so hard for you to understand ?

the order is 1080p in widescreen just like movies with the same pixel density as a full screen 1080p image!!!!

Then the game would be 800p

1920x1080 =\= 1920 x 800

b-b-b-but the cinematic feel and film grain!111

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By lglz1337

@MonsieurX: http://tay.kotaku.com/why-the-order-1886-is-1080p-and-not-800p-1518902908

end of story

read that article 4 or 5 times and bang your head against the wall while you reading maybe it will wake you up!

kthxbye