Microsoft moves E3 Presentation up to Sunday

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

It could go one of two ways. This could be the apology everyone has been waiting for where MS announces they learned their lesson from designing the XBox One in such a compromising manner as well as showing renewed dedication to exclusive games.

Or...

It will be 90 minutes of Activision, EA, and Ubisoft telling us how committed they are to putting the same graphics as PC on your crossplat box sprinkled with splash reels of games that are 80% coming to PS4 as well and 100% coming to PC.

Typically, new hardware reveals are exciting, but XBox has been travelling in a specific trajectory. For a gamer like me who discovered that an HDMI cord from a graphics card will in fact plug into a tv, much like cavemen learned that rubbing two wooden sticks could make fire, I want to see this new plastic box have a point.

Wait what? Hahahaha you seriously think because YOU felt slighted that everyone else did as well? MS didn't owe anyone an apology and they never have. If MS owed an apology then so did Sony for putting out that POS PS3 for $600 with subpar hardware. Misleading people to thinking we needed BR for games. You need to get over the notion that MS owed anyone anything.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kingtito said:

Wait what? Hahahaha you seriously think because YOU felt slighted that everyone else did as well? MS didn't owe anyone an apology and they never have. If MS owed an apology then so did Sony for putting out that POS PS3 for $600 with subpar hardware. Misleading people to thinking we needed BR for games. You need to get over the notion that MS owed anyone anything.

Loading Video...

It is thinking like that. . . That is the fanboy mentality that will keep the XBone struggling to break 30Mil.

Fans like you destroy the XBox from within. Sadly, the talking heads have been listening to people like you since 2009. You should be thrown out on your ass unceremoniously.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@Shewgenja: Ownage at NIN's tune??

The Lems Have Been Fucking Nailed

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Shewgenja

@sts106mat said:

i've seen NIN live, they have probably the best mixing / live sound.

Way back in the day, he used to show up from time to time at a nightclub I frequent. I have always loved his music. Although, he did tell a friend and former lover of mine, Anita, that he loved her but was in a serious relationship with someone else as it all turned out. Hey, artists will be artists. I digress though, his shows are second to none in production value. I'm sure no one would have ever given Manson the time of day if he wasn't under Trent's wings.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Dakur

@Shewgenja said:
@sts106mat said:

i've seen NIN live, they have probably the best mixing / live sound.

Way back in the day, he used to show up from time to time at a nightclub I frequent. I have always loved his music. Although, he did tell a friend and former lover of mine, Anita, that he loved her but was in a serious relationship with someone else as it all turned out. Hey, artists will be artists. I digress though, his shows are second to none in production value. I'm sure no one would have ever given Manson the time of day if he wasn't under Trent's wings.

I think the same. Antichrist Superstar was a brilliant album but it was all thanks to Trent's influence that it turned out the way it did. And yeah NIN puts a lot of effort in making sure the sound and presentation in their shows is impeccable. I've seen them live twice and they just got better and better with time even though I like their earlier work better.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5887 Posts

We get to see the most powerful console sooner.

Got to be a good thing.

Thank you Microsoft.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6849 Posts

This is a bit of a gamble for Microsoft. It's good in that they'll have more time to have more of an impact for their brand and grab more mind-share.

However, on the other hand, Sony just has so much more momentum and commitment from developers, publishers, as well as their own IP to nullify a lot of the excitement Microsoft is aiming for.

Microsoft will need to announce some new IP and some new partnerships for games.

Edit: Sony in general has a better "feel" as to play into the industry and their fan base. The exception to this was the Pro conference.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Dakur

@sts106mat said:

@Shewgenja: In the early 90's i loved them so much, the downward spiral era. But it wasn't until the with teeth tour that i actually got to see them in the UK though. I couldn't believe their sound, i've seen Metallica, Pearl Jam, Pantera, Satch, Vai, RATM, the D, loads of 'em a bunch of times and in a variety of places. NIN may not be my favourite band anymore but their sound was just incredible live.

BTW, Trent also trolls M$ so he's mah man!

http://gizmodo.com/5048411/bsod-repeatedly-strikes-nine-inch-nails-concerts

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Dakur

@sts106mat said:

@dakur: Only you could turn a discussion about music into an attack on xbox lol.

I think sony has been more a pain in the arse for musicians than MS to be fair.

You underestimate me my young padawan.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Microsoft better have some big surprises.

I'm expecting Halo 3 Remastered, Halo 6, Forza 7, State of Decay 2, Crackdown 3, and Sea of Thieves, but they need to bring out an old franchise we haven't seen in years and show off a new IP for me to call their show a success.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Shewgenja

@dakur said:
@sts106mat said:

@dakur: Only you could turn a discussion about music into an attack on xbox lol.

I think sony has been more a pain in the arse for musicians than MS to be fair.

You underestimate me my young padawan.

Ya'll both crack me up. Don't ever change!

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#115  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:
@SecretPolice said:
@kvally said:

Sony fans REKT. Here comes Scorpio @SecretPolice

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG..... :D

And man oh man, the insecurity of the hardcore MS/Xbox anti-fans is off the chart.

SW, where the Lems are Men and the other SW factions are nervous. lolol :P

I know! The Sony fans' heads are literally exploding right now. Pretty soon their precious PS Pro will be the "second" most powerful console in the world. Say hello to Scorpio baby.

Thank you Microsoft!

Where is my Live invite that you promised me?!

I have you on PSN, I see your name on there. I thought you were on my XBL. Let me try again.

Edit: Added you on LIVE.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#116 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@kvally said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:
@SecretPolice said:
@kvally said:

Sony fans REKT. Here comes Scorpio @SecretPolice

And man oh man, the insecurity of the hardcore MS/Xbox anti-fans is off the chart.

I know! The Sony fans' heads are literally exploding right now. Pretty soon their precious PS Pro will be the "second" most powerful console in the world. Say hello to Scorpio baby.

Thank you Microsoft!

I have you on PSN, I see your name on there. I thought you were on my XBL. Let me try again.

About F* time lemming.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#117 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:
@SecretPolice said:

Thank you Microsoft!

About F* time lemming.

Don't yell at me :( I might cry.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 kingtito

@Shewgenja said:
@kingtito said:

Loading Video...

It is thinking like that. . . That is the fanboy mentality that will keep the XBone struggling to break 30Mil.

Fans like you destroy the XBox from within. Sadly, the talking heads have been listening to people like you since 2009. You should be thrown out on your ass unceremoniously.

You're so delusional. You actually believe they owed you an apology because the X1 didn't become what YOU wanted hahahaha that's just beyond pathetic.

It's actually fanboys like you that are ruining the gaming industry. Stop pretending like you represent how all gamers think. MS's plan might not have panned out like they planned but they're far from owing anyone an apology. You keep clinging to that sad notion cowgenja and i'll continue to LOL at every post.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#119 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@kvally said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:
@flyincloud1116 said:
@kvally said:

Thank you Microsoft!

About F* time lemming.

Don't yell at me :( I might cry.

You better not.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

I'm interested to see how Forza 7 on their new machine compares to Gran Turismo Sport (7) on the PS4, ms needs that game to truly wipe the floor with GTS or really what's the point of the machine if it's games don't look leagues better.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Dakur
@l34052 said:

I'm interested to see how Forza 7 on their new machine compares to Gran Turismo Sport (7) on the PS4, ms needs that game to truly wipe the floor with GTS or really what's the point of the machine if it's games don't look leagues better.

It won't look leagues better it will look better in a side by side comparison and this is why scorpio is not going to cause such an impact. For a true impact it should present games that are must haves and that you need the console to play them but MS doesn't care about games anymore.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

@dakur said:
@l34052 said:

It won't look leagues better it will look better in a side by side comparison and this is why scorpio is not going to cause such an impact. For a true impact it should present games that are must haves and that you need the console to play them but MS doesn't care about games anymore.

Lmao... I literally burst out laughing at everything you say. It's all complete nonsense. You must have a very boring life...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#123  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@l34052 said:

Don't worry, it will not only look but also play leagues better than GTS

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Dakur

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:
@l34052 said:

Lmao... I literally burst out laughing at everything you say. It's all complete nonsense. You must have a very boring life...

Lol lems you're gonna get so owned when you'll have to start counting pixels to claim ownage on a machine that doesn't sell and has no exclusives. You guys should wake up and smell the roses before reality hits you square in the face. Fact: the scorpio specs are not enough for native 4k on modern games. Better face it now or cry later

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 hrt_rulz01

@dakur: Lmao yep you got me laughing again... so funny to hear a cow criticizing Xbox gamers about counting pixels. That's all you and your fellow herd of cows did before Scorpio was announced... now suddenly resolution doesn't matter. LOL. Biggest bunch of hypocrites that it's bordering on being pathetic.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Dakur

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@dakur: Lmao yep you got me laughing again... so funny to hear a cow criticizing Xbox gamers about counting pixels. That's all you and your fellow herd of cows did before Scorpio was announced... now suddenly resolution doesn't matter. LOL. Biggest bunch of hypocrites that it's bordering on being pathetic.

Please lem, I've never counted pixels on consoles. The true hypocrites are you and your fellow rodential peers since you have been 3 years pretending graphics and performance don't matter and you suddenly claim that everyone is gonna jump on the scorpio for graphics and performance reasons. Fact: console gamers care very little about graphics and performance differences unless they're game breaking. You'll find your graphics and performance fans on PC where they belong. Lol lems are dumbasses, you don't even realize that you yourselves are the prime example how little console gamers care about those things. Amazing.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hrt_rulz01

@dakur: Whatever you say hypocrite.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@dakur said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:
@l34052 said:

Lol lems you're gonna get so owned when you'll have to start counting pixels to claim ownage on a machine that doesn't sell and has no exclusives. You guys should wake up and smell the roses before reality hits you square in the face. Fact: the scorpio specs are not enough for native 4k on modern games. Better face it now or cry later

When this gen started many cows on here said 900p was "unplayable" ...its just hilarious and fun to watch. If microsoft has some new IPs to show off along with Scorpio cows wont have much to bash.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By hrt_rulz01

@lawlessx: Oh they'll find something I'm sure... they got nothing better to do. Would rather look for shit to bash Xbox on here then actually play games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

What the fu**..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah sony owed me an apology for selling me $1,400 worth of fu**Ing hardware for $600 dollars and not charging me MANDATORY for online play they sure should have apologize for that..

The POS PS3 was stronger than the 360 and had better looking games,and not to mention higher rated ones to.

Yeah sony mislead people into thinking that we need it blu-ray ray for games,wait when did the first xbox 360 game with multiple disc came out?

December 2006 the first game on xbox 360 with 3 fu**ing disc all 3 disc were DVD 9...

7.95GB X 3 = 23.85GB yeah but blu-ray wasn't need it for games you blind biased lemming,see it is post like this that expose you for what you are a sad pathetic fanboy who can't even admit being a MS suck up..

Do you know the xbox 360 actually is the console with more games on multiple disc? Even surpassing the PS1,from FPS like Rage to RPG like Mass effect you name it MS had then all.

But hey this is one of this post that is perfect to illustrate how biased and hypocrite you are,lets forget about games for a second the PS3 was THE BEST Blue Ray player for years and the cheapest to for movies,yet sad lemmings like you acted exactly like you are now,claiming blu-ray wasn't need it and who wanted movies...

@kingtito said:

You're an idiot. Only cows would call something useless because it doesn't feature some options that very few people would have and those that do would be smart enough to have the high end dedicated player. You're a cow though so go use your PS4 for your 4K needs...oh wait you can't. Now go away loser

This is YOU riding 4k blu-ray on XBOS... This is the problem i have with HYPOCRITES like you,so 4k bluy-ray is great 1080p blu-ray was bad and sony miss lead people to think it was need if for games,when the fu**ing xbox 360 is the console with the most games in multiple disc,so sad it was thet MS introduced by POLICY that no game release on 360 should have extra content on disc on PS3 protecting their inferior shitty system in one of the most pathetic ways possible and they would refuse your game if you did put extra content.

It was circumvented by developer releasing the extra content by DLC.

in the spirit of competition, more than anything, we look for ways to give our consumer reason to have the PS3. I think what Chris and the other representatives at Microsoft are doing is protecting an inferior technology. I think they want to dumb it down and keep it as pedestrian as possible so that if you want to do anything for Blu-ray or you have extra content above 9 gigs or you want to do anything of that nature, you’d better sure as heck remember that Microsoft can't handle that,"

He does go on to say how Microsoft has the right to block or prevent the publishing of titles on their console if the game makes use or has additional content that can’t or won’t fit on the Xbox 360’s dual-layered digitally versatile disc. This has been an issue with 360 ever since it launched, given the ancient storage space of only 9 gigabytes, especially when you consider that most “small” games these days average about 8 gigabytes and standard games exceed or average around 15 gigabytes. In short, games have to be scaled down in content to fit on a single disc for the Xbox 360 and if the developer decides to extend or add additional content for the PS3 version (which has a Blu-ray player that can run discs that hold up to 50 gigs of storage) then as mentioned above, MS can blockade that game from appearing on the Xbox 360, thus hampering potential exposure and profits for both the publisher and developer.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Sony-Says-Microsoft-Protecting-Inferior-Tech-With-Xbox-360-34799.html

You are a joke and you are exposed as one of the biggest hypocrites this site has seen so blu-ray for PS3 was wrong even that it was $1,000 stand alone back then while now 4k blu-ray is like $350...lol

How you slam the PS3 as $600 when it had a $499 version which by the way was the over priced launch cost of the xbox one a weak TV oriented box with a useless camera and is dead now,and while Blu-ray still lived on (thank you sony) Kinect is dead to the point were ever gestures were remove from the OS.

http://screenrant.com/xbox-one-kinect-gestures/

The funny thing is that sony also pushed DVD when games were still made on CD,many complained DVD was to big,on launch of the PS2 most games were on CD,by 2002 most games coming out were DVD,and by 2005 sony was already using DVD 9 with 7.95GB on PS2 games,so yeah sony SAW the problem that was coming as God of war 2 is a DVD 9 game and didn't even have high resolution textures in 720p..

Now please have some dignity and admit that you are a MS fanboy,as i told you before the difference between a lemming and a manticore is that a manticore take no sides you are a lemming on MS side.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Dakur

@lawlessx said:
@dakur said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:
@l34052 said:

When this gen started many cows on here said 900p was "unplayable" ...its just hilarious and fun to watch. If microsoft has some new IPs to show off along with Scorpio cows wont have much to bash.

Well I wasn't one of those cows. 900p is perfectly ok for most console gamers like 25 million xbone gamers have already shown. They don't really care about performance or graphics differences that much so a lot won't care with scorpio either.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 tdkmillsy

@dakur said:
@lawlessx said:
@dakur said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:

Well I wasn't one of those cows. 900p is perfectly ok for most console gamers like 25 million xbone gamers have already shown. They don't really care about performance or graphics differences that much so a lot won't care with scorpio either.

so its win win then.

Those that don't care will get Scorpio

Those that do care about performance and want a console (like those that bought a PS4) will buy a Scorpio.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Dakur

@tdkmillsy said:

so its win win then.

Those that do care about performance and want a console (like those that bought a PS4) will buy a Scorpio.

Not really. Console gamers that really don't care will choose the cheap 4k option and that's the Pro. Plus it has the advantage to having games. That's why scorpio is gonna flop in sales.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 tdkmillsy

@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:

so its win win then.

Not really. Console gamers that really don't care will choose the cheap 4k option and that's the Pro. Plus it has the advantage to having games. That's why scorpio is gonna flop in sales.

The PS4 Pro isn't a 4k option, Scorpio will be.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Dakur

@tdkmillsy said:
@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:

so its win win then.

It can achieve checkerboard 4k which for the average console player is as good as native 4k and won't be noticeable unless you make a side by side comparison. And scorpio won't be a 4k option either considering it will be using stuff like checkerboard 4k more often than not given that the scorpio specs are not powerful enough for native 4k across the board either.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 tdkmillsy

@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:

so its win win then.

It can achieve checkered 4k which for the average console player is as good as native 4k and won't be noticeable unless you make a side by side comparison. And scorpio won't be a 4k option either considering it will be using stuff like checkered 4k more often than not given that the scorpio specs are not powerful enough for native 4k across the board either.

Developers are already saying that checkered 4k is hard on the PS4 Pro and 1080p max games are already out. If you have a 4k TV and want a console your going to choose the one that can do 4k and that isn't PS4 Pro.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Dakur

@tdkmillsy said:
@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:

so its win win then.

It can achieve checkered 4k which for the average console player is as good as native 4k and won't be noticeable unless you make a side by side comparison. And scorpio won't be a 4k option either considering it will be using stuff like checkered 4k more often than not given that the scorpio specs are not powerful enough for native 4k across the board either.

Developers are already saying that checkered 4k is hard on the PS4 Pro and 1080p max games are already out. If you have a 4k TV and want a console your going to choose the one that can do 4k and that isn't PS4 Pro.

Maybe or maybe not but then again how many console gamers have 4k tvs? 4k tvs are a luxury. M$ would be smart if they tackle performance over resolution, that could attract more hardcore gamers but they won't do that cause they're not smart.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 tdkmillsy

@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@dakur said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@dakur said:

Maybe or maybe not but then again how many console gamers have 4k tvs? 4k tvs are a luxury. M$ would be smart if they tackle performance over resolution, that could attract more hardcore gamers but they won't do that cause they're not smart.

Dunno where you from but 4k TV's are pretty cheap in the UK and fast becoming a mainstream option. Even more so by the time Scorpio come out.

Microsoft are not stupid by any means and it would be daft to think otherwise. Even if they where the developers will have the option to prioritise performance over resolution and even give them the option like in the PS4 Pro.

Work to do, catch u later

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

Scorpio by documents on DF hand also will be doing checkerboard rendering...lol

It will probably do so from a higher base resolution than the PS4 Pro.

But then again the xbox one wasn't a 1080p option the PS4 was and you didn't care...lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts

Just keeps getting better...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-teases-e3-2017-lineup-im-confident-in-wh/1100-6447964/

Calling it now... Lost Odyssey 2. :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tormentos

@SecretPolice said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-teases-e3-2017-lineup-im-confident-in-wh/1100-6447964/

They are always confident in what they show,sadly most people aren't as confident about MS showings. :P

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Scorpio by documents on DF hand also will be doing checkerboard rendering...lol

It will probably do so from a higher base resolution than the PS4 Pro.

But then again the xbox one wasn't a 1080p option the PS4 was and you didn't care...lol

No but millions did, hence the better sales.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

But that is the thing the console didn't sold better because it was 1080p,it sold better because it was cheaper stronger and something different from MS vision of TV.

The Pro sales are a testament to that,and scorpio sales will also be bad as well,specially with a considerable cheaper xbox one S beside it,which can upscale to 4k and run 4k movies the selling point is almost all based on power nothing more and that power will cost a pretty penny.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts

@tormentos said:
@SecretPolice said:

They are always confident in what they show,sadly most people aren't as confident about MS showings. :P

We "Lost" Odyssey Too... Cancelled. lol :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 tormentos

@SecretPolice said:

We "Lost" Odyssey Too... Cancelled. lol :P

Hahahahaaaaa NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... :P

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

It's a shame that Sony gets away with showing games they don't plan on releasing for years and years. Microsoft can't win.

That's why it's always funny to me that people want Nintendo to be another new gen twin. Well, this concept doesn't seem to work for Xbox, who in their right mind would want to copy the competition only to fail anyway. Sony is in the lead and can't be beaten at their own game.

To win, you need to switch things up.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

But that is the thing the console didn't sold better because it was 1080p,it sold better because it was cheaper stronger and something different from MS vision of TV.

The Pro sales are a testament to that,and scorpio sales will also be bad as well,specially with a considerable cheaper xbox one S beside it,which can upscale to 4k and run 4k movies the selling point is almost all based on power nothing more and that power will cost a pretty penny.

So you agree with me.

OK, nuf said

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 kingtito

@tormentos: I wonder if you realize that no one actually reads anything above 1 or 2 sentences. You can't converse with someone with comprehension skills as poor as yours. It's so bad I would go as far as to say you have ZERO. Go save those cans and bottles, beg mommy and go buy that precious PS4 you covet so much. Learn from 1st hand experience how it plays and if you'll enjoy Sony's 1st party games. Youtube, reviews and comments from SWs posters that have actually played the games don't count.

I love being a manticore