Microsoft moves E3 Presentation up to Sunday

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#51 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69530 Posts

I look forward to it. The responses in this thread smell of fear, so you know it going be good.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

@Shewgenja: scale bound wasn't announced at that e3 but you do have a point it was canceled out of no where lol

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Pedro said:

I look forward to it. The responses in this thread smell of fear, so you know it going be good.

I am tentatively optimistic. Exclusive games and a new gen is what they need to start things right. If they fall short on games again, 2013 will look be training diapers compared to what I fling in 2017.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Xabiss said:

What do you expect from the Sony Fanboys. True gamers enjoy all of the reveals and get excited to see what every company has to offer. It really is a shame most people on this forum are dumb ass fanboys and not TRUE GAMERS!

That is nice dynamitecop..

@darkangel115 said:

IDK I'm expecting to see sony have a lot of the same games as last year. not to mention no new hardware for them to announce. I think the focus for sony's e3 is going to be VR heavy and giving more info on already announced games (death stranding, Detroit, spiderman, god of war 4) throw in some DLCs and 3rd party stuff and indie stuff. I'm thinking the only new game we might see is whatever sucker punch is working on. we already know what the rest of their big studios are doing

That sounds allot better than MS all we have is specs please buy our exclusiveless console..

@avenger85 said:

People always say sony won e3 for some reason...

How long has it been since they announced the ff7 remake? When is that coming out? Oh it was the same year they had a developer on stage ask for kick start money....

I say this FF7 remake was announce on June 2015,it doesn't even have 2 full years of been announce,unlike Crackdown which has 3 this year,or Scalebound as well which would be 3 years as well but was cancel,the same it took Quantum Break 3 years,so if anything Sony has better timing this gen,hell it hasn't been 2 years since Horizon was first announce and is ready to launch.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pedro

@Shewgenja said:

I am tentatively optimistic. Exclusive games and a new gen is what they need to start things right. If they fall short on games again, 2013 will look be training diapers compared to what I fling in 2017.

I am not even optimistic. I am just interested. MS has yet to demonstrate any real gaming zest. They however seem very optimistic about what they are going to reveal. The good news is that they clearly stated new IPs this year. So, if they announced new IPs that are actually releasing this year, then thats genuinley good news.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos

@Pedro said:

Yeah so much fear...hahahhaa

What sony most do to win E3..

1- Show 2 actual exclusives no matter which the xbox and scorpio have non.

2-Show a graph of projected sales target of 100 millions by early 2019,and show some charts about some more sales..

There E3 won they don't need much to beat an exclusive less console.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Pedro

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Yeah so much fear...hahahhaa

What sony most do to win E3..

1- Show 2 actual exclusives no matter which the xbox and scorpio have non.

2-Show a graph of projected sales target of 100 millions by early 2019,and show some charts about some more sales..

There E3 won they don't need much to beat an exclusive less console.

Are you even trying?

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Solid, will be like Super Bowl Sunday and i'll get to watch it live for once.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

@tormentos: they won an e3 with last guardian, kick start(might not be exclusive) and ff7 (non exclusive). Sony does have some good games but there is s compete biased.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts
@dakur said:

Typical MS strategy. They want to get all the cancellations out of the way and hope that people forgets by the 3rd day.

I admire your extreme dedication to trolling. It makes me wonder if you actually believe half the shit that gets flung through your keyboard and onto the forums for users to skim by.

DrRollinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

@crashnburn281 said:

Why is Microsoft moving their conference to Sunday if all they are doing is announcing Scorpio is cancelled?

I know this is clearly in reference to scalebound, but it was cancelled for a reason. Not just because.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#62 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@tormentos: the ClosedStation won't even be at E3. No studios left to make games. Even PS Now was canceled.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

What do you expect from the Sony Fanboys. True gamers enjoy all of the reveals and get excited to see what every company has to offer. It really is a shame most people on this forum are dumb ass fanboys and not TRUE GAMERS!

@darkangel115 said:

IDK I'm expecting to see sony have a lot of the same games as last year. not to mention no new hardware for them to announce. I think the focus for sony's e3 is going to be VR heavy and giving more info on already announced games (death stranding, Detroit, spiderman, god of war 4) throw in some DLCs and 3rd party stuff and indie stuff. I'm thinking the only new game we might see is whatever sucker punch is working on. we already know what the rest of their big studios are doing

That sounds allot better than MS all we have is specs please buy our exclusiveless console..

@avenger85 said:

People always say sony won e3 for some reason...

How long has it been since they announced the ff7 remake? When is that coming out? Oh it was the same year they had a developer on stage ask for kick start money....

I say this FF7 remake was announce on June 2015,it doesn't even have 2 full years of been announce,unlike Crackdown which has 3 this year,or Scalebound as well which would be 3 years as well but was cancel,the same it took Quantum Break 3 years,so if anything Sony has better timing this gen,hell it hasn't been 2 years since Horizon was first announce and is ready to launch.

I thought we were in agreement. You're not allowed to talk about games or game systems since you A) don't play games and B) don't have current gen consoles. They're abode your pay grade El Tormented.

You don't have to be a manticore like me or many others but you do have to play games and own at least 1 current gen console.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56131 Posts

@drrollinstein said:
@crashnburn281 said:

Why is Microsoft moving their conference to Sunday if all they are doing is announcing Scorpio is cancelled?

I know this is clearly in reference to scalebound, but it was cancelled for a reason. Not just because.

It was canned all because of Platinum Games didn't pay there dues. This what happens when you don't pay Rent on time, can't pay the Rent, your ass gotta go! This is all on Platinum Games, not MS. But however, MS still owns the rights for Scalebound, they however could try out another Co. if they want to right?

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

PS5 reveal incoming...maybe.

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Daniel_Su123
Member since 2015 • 1103 Posts

@hitmanactual said:

hahha no, that's not going to happen.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56131 Posts

@hitmanactual said:

It's way too early for a PS5 as of now. My best guess would be for Sony to announce PS5 in 2019 and then release it 2020. Year 2020 does sound reasonable to release a next-gen console if you ask me. (Assuming Next-gen consoles are still a thing that is)

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

Nice rebuttal fanboy! Don't you have any games to play? That is right you don't own any or a console/PC you just like to talk shit.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 HitmanActual

@davillain- said:
@hitmanactual said:

It's way too early for a PS5 as of now. My best guess would be for Sony to announce PS5 in 2019 and then release it 2020. Year 2020 does sound reasonable to release a next-gen console if you ask me. (Assuming Next-gen consoles are still a thing that is)

Why? MS can announce a console a year and a half before it's supposed release, why can't Sony?

And being how full of shit MS is, Scorpio will most probably be pushed back until next year anyway, so that would make the release announcement a whole two years before release. Wow, no wonder Lems are so butthurt...so much waiting.

Why can't Sony announce the PS5 a year and a half before they have any intention of releasing it? A PS5 at the end of 2018/start of 2019 is highly likely imo.

OMG imagine the butthurt then, Lems be losing their minds.

carlquincy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 carlquincy
Member since 2012 • 391 Posts

Looking forward to it. A day for each console maker is good.

Hope that MS can announce some new IPs

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Bikouchu35: Can't wait to play all their exclusives at e3"

You going? I wanted to but it'll be my last semester can't miss the time

I am. I'll probably try to get a friend to split the cost of the badge for a day if possible. No point in going all 3. If you miss it than look out for gamestop expo or playstation experience, they are similar in the sense that you get to play the games. Psx was amazing up to e3 level with hours extending to 10pm and a fighting game tournament well worth it, gamestop was a ghost town which meant that you can play all the games with little wait. Mind as well go for me since I work weekends and I only live like 10 miles away.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

the only thing M$ can do is go hard with the Scorpio cuz there isnt much of anything going on on the xbox side of things.

Announce and unveil Scorpio, give away a bunch of free stuff, announce a bunch of gimmick features, and start dropping the prices on everything.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Pedro

@hitmanactual: MS pushing back the Scorpio to next year? LMAO. Talk about wishful meaningless thinking. Sony announcing the PS5 ? LMAO, the Pro was released a few months ago, such a decision is beyond dumb. This is why fanboys don't run businesses.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@kvally said:

@tormentos: the ClosedStation won't even be at E3. No studios left to make games. Even PS Now was canceled.

sounds like your brain has cancelled coherent thoughts

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

MS doesn't dare do their conference after Sony.

Imagine if MS went second in 2013 & 2015.

TLHBO

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By HitmanActual

@Pedro said:

@hitmanactual: MS pushing back the Scorpio to next year? LMAO. Talk about wishful meaningless thinking. Sony announcing the PS5 ? LMAO, the Pro was released a few months ago, such a decision is beyond dumb. This is why fanboys don't run businesses.

Who's a fanboy? Talking out your ass as usual.

I have a PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S. I also plan on getting Scorpio and whatever new console Sony release...that's some real fanboy shit right there...dipshit.

Dumb is morons like you thinking that Sony isn't already working on a PS5...get over it, the butthurt is imminent.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

I often wonder if HitmanActual is actually a Hitman. But I always decide not to ask because I think being murdered by a SW poster would be the worst way to go.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

E3 is gonna be great. But what is MS gonna show? All they have is Scorpio and they'll most certainly announce and show Halo 6 running on the Scorpio (game will be for 2018, tho). That's it. I mean, new tech is always the most interesting to me but they better show more than Forza 228903178293 and Halo 6.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#80  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

Good idea if they want to spread the news over those days. Doing it on the same day, before Sony takes away their thunder

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

More flops confirmed

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@mave198 said:

MS doesn't dare do their conference after Sony.

Imagine if MS went second in 2013 & 2015.

TLHBO

If Sony had gone first in 2013 maybe the Sony fans wouldn't of clapped and cheered as they announced you guy would be paying to play online now. Now THAT was funny!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 tormentos

@Pedro said:

Are you even trying?

That is the point we don't to even try...

I see it already..

This machine is the most powerful console ever and is only $499 (1TB model) We also have this special edition 2TB model for $599...lol

@kingtito said:

I thought we were in agreement. You're not allowed to talk about games or game systems since you A) don't play games and B) don't have current gen consoles. They're abode your pay grade El Tormented.

You don't have to be a manticore like me or many others but you do have to play games and own at least 1 current gen console.

No we agree that you only talk about cows and not games.

Hahahhaa

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kvally

@pdogg93 said:
@kvally said:

sounds like your brain has cancelled coherent thoughts

Sweet dude, thanks. You rock our world.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kvally

E3 is gonna be great. But what is Sony gonna show? All they have is PS Pro and they'll most certainly announce and show Gran Turismo 7 running on the PS Pro (game will be for 2018, tho). That's it. I mean, new tech is always the most interesting to me but they better show more than Gran Turismo 228903178293 and Killzone 47.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

The responses of this thread smells of low expectations and laughter, this is going to MEH!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts

@kvally said:

Sony fans REKT. Here comes Scorpio @SecretPolice

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG..... :D

And man oh man, the insecurity of the hardcore MS/Xbox anti-fans is off the chart.

SW, where the Lems are Men and the other SW factions are nervous. lolol :P

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Flyincloud1116

Thanks MS for doing your conference on Sunday, get the shit out of the while we watch Walking Dead so we can see actual game on Monday and Tuesday. Hmmm, MS games are literally the walking dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@flyincloud1116 said:

The responses of this thread smells of low expectations and laughter, this is going to MEH!

Low expectations and laughter from the hardcore fanboys you mean. Real gamers seem to be excited.

I mean new hardware, that's something every real gamer should get excited about. Only the weird fanboy are the ones that see this as a threat or something to immediately dismiss because it doesn't have there favourite badge on the front.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 kvally

@SecretPolice said:
@kvally said:

And man oh man, the insecurity of the hardcore MS/Xbox anti-fans is off the chart.

I know! The Sony fans' heads are literally exploding right now. Pretty soon their precious PS Pro will be the "second" most powerful console in the world. Say hello to Scorpio baby.

Thank you Microsoft!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Shewgenja

It could go one of two ways. This could be the apology everyone has been waiting for where MS announces they learned their lesson from designing the XBox One in such a compromising manner as well as showing renewed dedication to exclusive games.

Or...

It will be 90 minutes of Activision, EA, and Ubisoft telling us how committed they are to putting the same graphics as PC on your crossplat box sprinkled with splash reels of games that are 80% coming to PS4 as well and 100% coming to PC.

Typically, new hardware reveals are exciting, but XBox has been travelling in a specific trajectory. For a gamer like me who discovered that an HDMI cord from a graphics card will in fact plug into a tv, much like cavemen learned that rubbing two wooden sticks could make fire, I want to see this new plastic box have a point.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By SecretPolice

@kvally said:
@SecretPolice said:
@kvally said:

I know! The Sony fans' heads are literally exploding right now. Pretty soon their precious PS Pro will be the "second" most powerful console in the world. Say hello to Scorpio baby.

Thank you Microsoft!

Nothing but Mighty Scorpio Stinger Nightmares for cows...

lol

:P

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Flyincloud1116

Halo 7billion and Forza 10trillion incoming.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Flyincloud1116

@boycie said:
@flyincloud1116 said:

Low expectations and laughter from the hardcore fanboys you mean. Real gamers seem to be excited.

I mean new hardware, that's something every real gamer should get excited about. Only the weird fanboy are the ones that see this as a threat or something to immediately dismiss because it doesn't have there favourite badge on the front.

I agree lemming will not take this to well.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Flyincloud1116

@kvally said:
@SecretPolice said:
@kvally said:

Thank you Microsoft!

Where is my Live invite that you promised me?!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 SecretPolice

Moooaaar AwesomeSauce....

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-reveals-more-of-its-e3-2017-plans/1100-6447918/

Thank you based MS, for gamers, jazz.:P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@Shewgenja said:

It could go one of two ways. This could be the apology everyone has been waiting for where MS announces they learned their lesson from designing the XBox One in such a compromising manner as well as showing renewed dedication to exclusive games.

Or...

It will be 90 minutes of Activision, EA, and Ubisoft telling us how committed they are to putting the same graphics as PC on your crossplat box sprinkled with splash reels of games that are 80% coming to PS4 as well and 100% coming to PC.

It's going to be the latter, combined with some new IP's. From the new IP's I would think that all of them are coming to PC due to Play Anywhere. Thank you for this Microsoft.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Shewgenja

@FastRobby said:
@Shewgenja said:

Or...

It's going to be the latter, combined with some new IP's. From the new IP's I would think that all of them are coming to PC due to Play Anywhere. Thank you for this Microsoft.

I'll be sharpening my harpoons then.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@oflow said:

@phbz: cows are hilarious. They think Sony has good E3s.

Sony's E3 for the last three years has been terrible.

They had one that focused on PSNow and PSTV, one that talked about PSVR and one that talked about Shenmue kickstarter and FFVII remaster. Half the games they show trailers fall off the map and are never heard from again.

How cows think Sony has better E3s than MS is beyond me.

Sony got faceplanted so badly last year they changed their program and ditched talking about the Pro all together lol. After the E3 Scorpio announce their own execs didn't even want to talk about the Pro at the Sony conference ???

Sony's only good E3 was 2013.. when they unveiled the PS4.

Since then, they've been pretty subpar.

Yep I agree. In fact last year with Scorpio and Xbonx One S announcements, I recall everyone talkign about how MS destroyed Sony. Cows have such a short memory when its negative news towards their gods.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@kvally said:

I just realized the timing of this thing. It's going to be 11pm by the time it starts here. They should've kept it in the morning