i'm sorry System Wars but PS Now DOES NOT seem great...

• 190 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@JohnF111 said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@JohnF111 said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Cry moar. Who gets rid of consoles and controllers?

idiots who trade in their consoles for the new consoles and then cry about how they miss playing some game that was on the console they just traded.

Seriously kids, Keep your systems.

Yeah it's hilarious seeing these kind of posts. "OH My GAWD!! it has no backward compatibility!! How could you... Now I need a PS3 controller!!" - Go to ebay and buy one for a few pennies. Moaning fools.

wow...just throw the money around huh? were you one of the ones making a big deal about the XB1 costing a hundred dollars more? i hope not. u don't have to, but you should read the last couple of posts i wrote and understand what i'm actually saying. because it seems to have went completely over ur head.

I don't know what you're whining about, there have been no details of if it'll cost anything for PS+ customers so implying that it's going to be £10 a month on top of PS+ is just stupid. Also requiring a PS3 controller only applies to using the service on a TV or tablet, weird I agree that the DS4 is not supported but who cares, you're just whining for the sake of it at this point.

EASY COWBOY lol! i didnt mention anything about prices...i just said it was going to cost. no matter what thats the reality. and no matter what the situation thats fucked up to block all backwards compatibility out with a paywall.

and do you actually think that Sony wouldnt mention it being packaged into users PSN Plus. they wouldnt mention it in the middle of them transitioning from a free online service to a paid one? i mean, ur welcome to put ur head in the sand if you want but the writings on the wall. PS users are about to get nickle and dimed to death lol.

also, calling me a whiner for explaining a point of view that you don't like...thats fine. its BS, but go with it friend lol. people are questioning what i have said and i'm further explaining myself. its not like i'm just slamming my hands on the keyboard saying foul things to people like Grenade Launcher or somebody. people asked me to clarify, or attacked my premise...so i rebutted and explained further. thats not whining to me...that's a discussion, not whining. but go with it...its fine. but honestly u seem like UR whining here. mainly because you don't seem to have a good answer to Sony's shitty service and upcoming direction.

if one of you can show how Playstation Now isnt just a money grab, even a little bit, then by all means go ahead n type those words out. i have no problem being wrong. i'll even apologize and rethink my stance. but you guys calling me names. calling me a whiner, while whining isnt proving a point to me lol. just shows an inability to handle a discussion with maturity.

end of

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

that's sony for ya,only the upset camp will defend it,bu bu bu paying ain't that bad wuaaaaaaaaa..

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#153  Edited By JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@JohnF111 said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@JohnF111 said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

idiots who trade in their consoles for the new consoles and then cry about how they miss playing some game that was on the console they just traded.

Yeah it's hilarious seeing these kind of posts. "OH My GAWD!! it has no backward compatibility!! How could you... Now I need a PS3 controller!!" - Go to ebay and buy one for a few pennies. Moaning fools.

wow...just throw the money around huh? were you one of the ones making a big deal about the XB1 costing a hundred dollars more? i hope not. u don't have to, but you should read the last couple of posts i wrote and understand what i'm actually saying. because it seems to have went completely over ur head.

I don't know what you're whining about, there have been no details of if it'll cost anything for PS+ customers so implying that it's going to be £10 a month on top of PS+ is just stupid. Also requiring a PS3 controller only applies to using the service on a TV or tablet, weird I agree that the DS4 is not supported but who cares, you're just whining for the sake of it at this point.

EASY COWBOY lol! i didnt mention anything about prices...i just said it was going to cost. no matter what thats the reality. and no matter what the situation thats fucked up to block all backwards compatibility out with a paywall.

and do you actually think that Sony wouldnt mention it being packaged into users PSN Plus. they wouldnt mention it in the middle of them transitioning from a free online service to a paid one? i mean, ur welcome to put ur head in the sand if you want but the writings on the wall. PS users are about to get nickle and dimed to death lol.

also, calling me a whiner for explaining a point of view that you don't like...thats fine. its BS, but go with it friend lol. people are questioning what i have said and i'm further explaining myself. its not like i'm just slamming my hands on the keyboard saying foul things to people like Grenade Launcher or somebody. people asked me to clarify, or attacked my premise...so i rebutted and explained further. thats not whining to me...that's a discussion, not whining. but go with it...its fine. but honestly u seem like UR whining here. mainly because you don't seem to have a good answer to Sony's shitty service and upcoming direction.

if one of you can show how Playstation Now isnt just a money grab, even a little bit, then by all means go ahead n type those words out. i have no problem being wrong. i'll even apologize and rethink my stance. but you guys calling me names. calling me a whiner, while whining isnt proving a point to me lol. just shows an inability to handle a discussion with maturity.

end of

Nickle and diming is taking something and then adding more and more costs to it. Playstation Now is simply an additional service, not nickle and diming. If it was nicke and diming then your PS+ subscription would be lets say £30 a year oh but Sony add something else so now it's £45, and then something else now it's £60 a year. Oh lets throw in PS Now as well and put the price up to £80 a year. That's nickle and diming and if they DO this then I will join you in the moaning threads but until that happens my response will simply be that you're moaning for having more ways to play your games or in this case more games to play more ways since it's the entire catalogue of games.

What you are complaining or in your words "expressing concern" over is nothing more than Sony expanding the functionality of their services. I don't see you complaining that they offer video rentals or TV show rentals as well. Is this also nickle and diming or simply forgotten because you don't NEED to pay it? What about other Sony services like Music Unlimited? I guess this is also nickle and diming to you as well?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By tymeservesfate

@JohnF111 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@JohnF111 said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@JohnF111 said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

end of

Nickle and diming is taking something and then adding more and more costs to it. Playstation Now is simply an additional service, not nickle and diming. If it was nicke and diming then your PS+ subscription would be lets say £30 a year oh but Sony add something else so now it's £45, and then something else now it's £60 a year. Oh lets throw in PS Now as well and put the price up to £80 a year. That's nickle and diming and if they DO this then I will join you in the moaning threads but until that happens my response will simply be that you're moaning for having more ways to play your games or in this case more games to play more ways since it's the entire catalogue of games.

What you are complaining or in your words "expressing concern" over is nothing more than Sony expanding the functionality of their services. I don't see you complaining that they offer video rentals or TV show rentals as well. Is this also nickle and diming or simply forgotten because you don't NEED to pay it? What about other Sony services like Music Unlimited? I guess this is also nickle and diming to you as well?

jesus christ man...you're acting dense here. you just explained nickle and diming as if i had it wrong. isnt Sony taking backwards compatibility and adding charges to it :-/ ?? in the conference the guy said there are options of a full subscription or renting the games individually. how the F is that not nickle and diming the consumer lol? honestly...i mean did you fully read any of my past post. i explain it all in as much as i could and right now you seem to have read a bit, got miffed, and tried to tease me. i know you enough to know ur not a rabid cow. that u lean towards Sony but are usually fair enough. but this is crazy...yea, its an option. but its still Sony trying to make its consumers pay multiple subscription policies just to have their system stand up against the Xbox in features.

i mean, you even said in ur post that if they started separating services and charging for them you'd join the protest. well...music unlimited...video unlimited...psn plus...ps Now...television app...lets do this. are you making the protest posters or me? seriously...i'm not in here making up shii...so i dont see why u or anyone are trying to talk to me as if i'm wrong or beating a dead horse. because this is happening in the now. the news releases are out there for all of you all to read. music unlimited...video unlimited...psn plus...ps Now...television app...those r the first set of money grabs.and if cows/people take it without a whimper MS is going to follow suit and we're all screwed. just like with Xbox Live birthed PSN Plus.

http://us.playstation.com/music-unlimited/

music unlimited $9.99 added

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/games/sony-announces-cloudbased-gaming-tv-services-as-playstation-4-sales-top-42-million-20140108-30gd1.html

the streaming TV service section of the bottom of the article. pricing is still being determined.

http://www.ps4.sx/2014/01/playstation-now-ps-now-subscription.html#.UtMICftj0dg

article about the pricing possibilities for PS Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stz4RZ1R-kI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqbmzC6pfZc

two videos describing and talking about psn plus and what to expect maybe. which is charges and bad quality ports. ALL PS NOW STREAMED GAMES WILL BE IN ((720p))

anyway, just with these three new potential subscriptions cows will be paying more than Lems will for Live. what the **** is the point of PSN Plus anyway....online play, n to rent games outside of renting games through PS Now smh?? no offense, but right now it just seems like ur arguing with me about this, just to argue. because i see no positives here unless ur goal is to give Sony as much money as they want. yes they are optional, yes. but Sony making their users dish out extra money only to get similar services that Xboxers get by just paying for XBL is foul no matter how its downplayed by you guys.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#155 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Thank you. Someone seeing the light. Everything Sony announces, cows run off with it like the greatest thing was just announced.

Truth is, PS Now is just a second rate joke. A feature that will be there if you need it and used very little. Nothing more.

I'm pretty much a PS cow and I see no point to PS Now, it sounds like a ripoff a way to get me to pay for my games without actually owning them and losing them as soon as I cancel my subscription.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Couth_: your long term memory sucks then.

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@tymeservesfate said:

so you have to rebuy a ps3 controller to play ps3 games too now i'm hearing?? they couldnt announce this before launching so people could have at least kept one ds3 for themselves and save some money??

I stopped reading right there. Why would I not have a PS3 controller? The PS4 will not play my PS3 games, which means I will be keeping my PS3 when I buy the PS4. If you sold your PS3 to buy the PS4, then you also sold your PS3 games, which means you clearly had no intention of playing them again. So why would you rebuy those games or use the service?

that's a very shallow self centered way to look at the situation honestly. since it doesnt affect you personally, it's a non-issue?

anyway, the main issue is all the charges popping up with this system. i hear cows complain about Xbox Live and its ONE paywall but are now all for Sony nickle and diming them with paywalls for all these services is fine. that's a hell of a shift from last gen. you guys went from, "i'm appalled buy the thought of paying for online play." to,

"wow this is great. for a fee i get access too music unlimited...video unlimited...my TV app...my online play...PlayStation Now, where i can subscribe then rebuy opps, i mean rent, all the games i loved last gen without having to have an old console taking up space in my home. and if i support Sony even more and buy a Bravia tv, along with rebuying the controllers i sold to get a ps4, i can RENT the games straight from there! this is great!!" O_o

Xbox Live has 81 features behind its paywall while Sony is taking the route of trying to charge for as many features as they possible can. so if cows want an experience something similar to its next gen counterparts they end up paying close, if not more, too the hundred dollars they saved buying the system. pay or deal with a watered down console is the deal. pay on the individual basis for backwards compatibility is the deal. and you guys are rolling with it...its completely hypocritical honestly. and it should be an outrage. slapping a charge on backwards compatibility and you don't even get to own the games LMAO smh.

and people in this thread say its sinking low or sad bringing this up...was it low for cows pointing and laughing at Xbox Live's one subscription charge for the last 8 years? its sinking low now since you guys are getting it worst than lems ever had it though, huh? i've never seen a group whine so much...seriously, u can dish it out but can't see to take it at all.

When you have something to say to me that isn't a fanboyish jibberish rant, let me know. Until then, go cry to somebody else. I already raised my own kids.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By tymeservesfate

@AmazonTreeBoa: is this ur way of saying you not able to comprehend grown speak like a big boy? or is it just ur way of trying to negate what i said in the post by ridiculing it? wowEwow...you're raising kids? with a mentality like that i hope ur kids have better influences than you around. what about ur about ur wife? does she at least have a good head on her shoulders to teach them how to be adults or are you scarily...it?

what you think i havent played this game before Boa? you think i havent seen the, "i don't have a good answer so i'll try to ridicule and discredit him to save face" trick before? please son...i'm capable, ur not. get a real answer to add to the discussion but don't try that petty trick with me. i see through it easily you proud lil poppa.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Thank you. Someone seeing the light. Everything Sony announces, cows run off with it like the greatest thing was just announced.

Truth is, PS Now is just a second rate joke. A feature that will be there if you need it and used very little. Nothing more.

I'm pretty much a PS cow and I see no point to PS Now, it sounds like a ripoff a way to get me to pay for my games without actually owning them and losing them as soon as I cancel my subscription.

Eh...is this any different than renting video games? I don't get all the whining. If you want to own the games...nothing has been stopping your from buying physical copies. If you just want to play them and forget about them....then I guess this is a good alternative. I buy consoles and games. So I don't care about PS Now in the least....but for some...it's probably an attractive alternative. Not everyone keeps games/consoles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I guess netflix is pointless then.

its a rental service, ofcourse you dont keep the games. you keep your progress/saves/achievements however.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

All I have to say is...optional BC > no BC at all..

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

Yeah, optional BC that you have to PAY FOR, not to mention STREAM lulz

Can't believe cows are buying this. Milk milk milk ...

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 PinkieWinkie

@RR360CD: you're right, they should just give it away for free. I mean I'm sure it hardly costs them anything to invest and run this OPTIONAL service.

Seriously though, there are a bunch of spoiled kids on this forum.

TexasBoi98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#163  Edited By TexasBoi98
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@texasboi98 said:
@tymeservesfate said:
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@tymeservesfate said:

so you have to rebuy a ps3 controller to play ps3 games too now i'm hearing?? they couldnt announce this before launching so people could have at least kept one ds3 for themselves and save some money??

I stopped reading right there. Why would I not have a PS3 controller? The PS4 will not play my PS3 games, which means I will be keeping my PS3 when I buy the PS4. If you sold your PS3 to buy the PS4, then you also sold your PS3 games, which means you clearly had no intention of playing them again. So why would you rebuy those games or use the service?

that's a very shallow self centered way to look at the situation honestly. since it doesnt affect you personally, it's a non-issue?

it is a non-issue or at least not a very big one. Even if all 4.2 million PS4 sales came from previous PS3 owners (who somehow all decided to sell their consoles/controllers), that's still 96% of the PS3 userbase (who will also have access to Playstation Now) that will not have to purchase a DS3 controller.

a non-issue?? this is why its an issue. it doesnt matter, it still cost. we never had to pay for backwards compatibility....ever. now Sony has it that you have to ditch the games you do have and re-rent them. its a blatant **** over to their consumer. it doesnt matter if the rentals are a penny each. especially since the price of past playstation games are going to drop like a rock because of this, the physical copies. because Sony is going digital rental service. why would gamestop or anyone give you a good price for your games now. with Playstation Now n next gen here they're useless. so now ur going to lose money on trade-ins AND you have to pay to rent the games loved again, smh. the situation is fucked up.

seeing cows crow about this is odd...especially since the Xbox Live fee was suppose to be a big deal to them for so long. if that was then how is Sony making you pay for games twice not. especially when the second time you pay its only to rent.

i was referring to the need to buy a DS3 controller as a non-issue, which it isn't. as for PS Now, you are not paying for backwards compatibility. you are paying for a service. backwards compatibility allows you to play the games YOU own, not potentially an entire libraries of games. if you have no interest in playing games other than the ones you own, then don't get the service and continue to play your games. Sony isn't forcing you to pay for PS Now nor are they stopping you from exercising other methods for playing the games you own. and why are you worried about the trade in value of games, when your whole argument is about being able to play the games you own, smh.

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

i stopped sign up when i see there is no pc client in the list

WTF sony you can play on smartphone,tablet,tv but not on pc this is bullshite

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

I hope it's offered for PS4 titles at some point. I'd get plenty of use from it for renting games. It'd be perfect for the titles i just want to blast through or can't warrant a full priced buy, i wouldn't be too fussed if the graphics dropped to 720p or something for those games anyway.

vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#166 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts

People keep mentioning how concerned they are with the lag issues because its streamed while this is a possibility, Do you guys really think Sony would release this to the public if their technology wouldn't be able to handle it?

Im just saying i don't think its going to be this big mess that some people think its going to be. Im sure there will be issues for some people but i really don't think its going to be this big failure.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#167 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

@speedfog said:

Poor cows in denial again.

$ony is more greedy then MS now.

Than*

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#168 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@Tessellation said:

that's sony for ya,only the upset camp will defend it,bu bu bu paying ain't that bad wuaaaaaaaaa..

with ps4 u can pay to play a bunch of games from ps1 to 3

but with xbox one you gotta pay to play games on the current system (ryse, forza 5, probably sunset overdrive)

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tymeservesfate

@vincent380: streaming games isn't a great service...it just isnt. at least not yet. when the worlds internet connections get better the service will gradually get better. but as of right now all PS Now games will be in 720p at the highest. thats confirmed as of right now. when broadband gets better PS Now will maybe get better. but as of right now...its capped at 720p(which is ironic with the cows recent 720p attack on the XB1)a dip in quality, and probably will lag a bit.

@texasboi98:

the only options they are giving people are options to pump money back into Sony in some foul ways. and there's no reason why it should be ignored as a non-issue.

this is basically the sale pitch cows have bit into completely lol:

if you want backwards compatibility subscribe to PS Now and rent some games for a short while. if thats not attractive to you and you want to play the games you have already purchased well just keep ur ps3 and play away. you don't need that extra space in ur home right?? even though cows love point out that that the poor Japanese have tiny living areas and the XB1/Kinect is too cumbersome for them. well how about two consoles to compensate for no free backwards compatibility option then my Japanese friends! if you don't have a ps3 or sold it to get a ps4...buy another and play away. if none of those options seem appealing to you then just our enjoy our watered down system while you wait for us to get some real games out...eventually. oh and here's a few other subscription services you might be interested in.

lol smh

every option people have in this is shamelessly manipulating consumers into throwing money back into Sony. Sony found the money spot to milk the **** out its fanbase. simply just slap a fee on backwards compatibility on the ps4. its optional, its not a big deal...etc. but how many of you cows saying that denounced PSN Plus and are now subscribers and tout it as great lol?

Sony will find a way to make it more appealing with free trials and adding features to it...get their foot in the door with it. the same with the other subscription services they announced already. and you all will be nicely and thoroughly milked for the next 8 years....while Xboxers r just paying one fee for 81 services. there's a conspiracy theory for your ass. except it seems to be actually happening lol.

@PinkieWinkie said:

@RR360CD: you're right, they should just give it away for free. I mean I'm sure it hardly costs them anything to invest and run this OPTIONAL service.

Seriously though, there are a bunch of spoiled kids on this forum.

backwards compatibility has always been a free feature with newer consoles now. so yea, Sony trying to all the sudden change that and make it a paid feature does, and should, raise some eyebrows. its going from free to, "if you want it it you gotta pay". when Xbox Live became a paid feature cows ragged on it for 8 years...but people are suppose to look at Sony doing it to backwards compatibility as not a big deal O_o Xbox Live is optional but cows made an issue about constantly. but mentioning Sony doing anything similar is people acting like spoiled kids....cmon, get a better answer instead trying to attack people's character.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@texasboi98 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@texasboi98 said:
@tymeservesfate said:
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@tymeservesfate said:

it is a non-issue or at least not a very big one. Even if all 4.2 million PS4 sales came from previous PS3 owners (who somehow all decided to sell their consoles/controllers), that's still 96% of the PS3 userbase (who will also have access to Playstation Now) that will not have to purchase a DS3 controller.

a non-issue?? this is why its an issue. it doesnt matter, it still cost. we never had to pay for backwards compatibility....ever. now Sony has it that you have to ditch the games you do have and re-rent them. its a blatant **** over to their consumer. it doesnt matter if the rentals are a penny each. especially since the price of past playstation games are going to drop like a rock because of this, the physical copies. because Sony is going digital rental service. why would gamestop or anyone give you a good price for your games now. with Playstation Now n next gen here they're useless. so now ur going to lose money on trade-ins AND you have to pay to rent the games loved again, smh. the situation is fucked up.

seeing cows crow about this is odd...especially since the Xbox Live fee was suppose to be a big deal to them for so long. if that was then how is Sony making you pay for games twice not. especially when the second time you pay its only to rent.

i was referring to the need to buy a DS3 controller as a non-issue, which it isn't. as for PS Now, you are not paying for backwards compatibility. you are paying for a service. backwards compatibility allows you to play the games YOU own, not potentially an entire libraries of games. if you have no interest in playing games other than the ones you own, then don't get the service and continue to play your games. Sony isn't forcing you to pay for PS Now nor are they stopping you from exercising other methods for playing the games you own. and why are you worried about the trade in value of games, when your whole argument is about being able to play the games you own, smh.

lol, pretty much this. TC is a moron.

1.Unless you think eveyone already owns all the games that the service will offer why would you complain about this????????????????

2. If you own a game on a previous system and don't care about any other past games *wait for it* you don't have to pay anything because the service is not forced it's optional!

3. A critical flaw the TC is making is that he calls this a rip-pff cash grab when he knows NOTHING about how it will be set up. If he could formulate some kind of argument as to how it is a "shitty service* other than being an insecure lemming maybe someone could begin to break down this idiotic fanboy rant.

4. Dose anyone here subscribe to gamefly? Actually there are many lemmings I see they subscribe to it, I have never seen anyone say it was a rip off scam. It's a rental service that people use to have games delivered to play for a certain amount of time then give back...Hey guess what?

PS now is THE SAME THING except it will be instantly streamed so there is not waiting and only for playstation games. How has this thread gone so far without anyone else pointing this out. lol

5. Remember how many HD classics there were for both PS3 and xbox360 last generation?

People payed for those games becasue they were vauable to some people hard to find on shelves or never played. With PS NOW you can potentially play a whole library of games from 3 generations for one montly or yearly price. I don't know but that sounds pretty good for the people ended up paying alot for HD classics for one or 2 games.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By tymeservesfate

@kinectthedots said:

@texasboi98 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@texasboi98 said:
@tymeservesfate said:
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@tymeservesfate said:

1.Unless you think eveyone already owns all the games that the service will offer why would you complain about this????????????????

2. If you own a game on a previous system and don't care about any other past games *wait for it* you don't have to pay anything because the service is not forced it's optional!

3. A critical flaw the TC is making is that he calls this a rip-pff cash grab when he knows NOTHING about how it will be set up. If he could formulate some kind of argument as to how it is a "shitty service* other than being an insecure lemming maybe someone could begin to break down this idiotic fanboy rant.

4. Dose anyone here subscribe to gamefly? Actually there are many lemmings I see they subscribe to it, I have never seen anyone say it was a rip off scam. It's a rental service that people use to have games delivered to play for a certain amount of time then give back...Hey guess what?

PS now is THE SAME THING except it will be instantly streamed so there is not waiting and only for playstation games. How has this thread gone so far without anyone else pointing this out. lol

simply because you don't seem worth the effort...copy n pasting ur ass lol smh:

"the only options they are giving people are options to pump money back into Sony in some foul ways. and there's no reason why it should be ignored as a non-issue.

if you want backwards compatibility subscribe to PS Now and rent some games for a short while. if thats not attractive to you and you want to play the games you have already purchased well just keep ur ps3 and play away. you don't need that extra space in ur home right?? even though cows love point out that that the poor Japanese have tiny living areas and the XB1/Kinect is too cumbersome for them. well how about two consoles to compensate for no free backwards compatibility option then my Japanese friends! if you don't have a ps3 or sold it to get a ps4...buy another and play away. if none of those options seem appealing to you then just our enjoy our watered down system while you wait for us to get some real games out...eventually. oh and here's a few other subscription services you might be interested in.

lol smh

every option people have in this is shamelessly manipulating consumers into throwing money back into Sony. Sony found the money spot to milk the **** out its fanbase. simply just slap a fee on backwards compatibility on the ps4. its optional, its not a big deal...etc. but how many of you cows saying that denounced PSN Plus and are now subscribers and tout it as great lol?

Sony will find a way to make it more appealing with free trials and adding features to it...get their foot in the door with it. the same with the other subscription services they announced already. and you all will be nicely and thoroughly milked for the next 8 years....while Xboxers r just paying one fee for 81 services. there's a conspiracy theory for your ass. except it seems to be actually happening lol."

u seem angry friend...take it easy n stop the vulgar shit, geez lol. look at the big picture mannn

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By kinectthedots

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots said:

@texasboi98 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@texasboi98 said:
@tymeservesfate said:
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@tymeservesfate said:

simply because you don't seem worth the effort...copy n pasting ur ass lol smh:

"the only options they are giving people are options to pump money back into Sony in some foul ways. and there's no reason why it should be ignored as a non-issue.

lol smh

Sony will find a way to make it more appealing with free trials and adding features to it...get their foot in the door with it. the same with the other subscription services they announced already. and you all will be nicely and thoroughly milked for the next 8 years....while Xboxers r just paying one fee for 81 services. there's a conspiracy theory for your ass. except it seems to be actually happening lol."

u seem angry friend...take it easy n stop the vulgar shit, geez lol. look at the big picture mannn

So basically, you are upset Sony created a service in which they may make so money for the things they created? LMFAO.

Well again other than being a insecure fanboy mad that a company other than the one you worship created something that might be useful to some people and might provide profit you have no argument...

Also you haven't addressed any of the points I made beacue they expose how stupid your entire argument is. You simply dodged and put up a silly gif that reflects how you walk around through life. GG, I guess we are done here?

damn Sony for making money, They sould just give all of their games away for free

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#173  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I rent and stream Netflix all the time, and it's a wonderful option. If the tech is capable and the pricing is right, I'm definitely open to the service. There are many older games that I really couldn't be troubled to track down and buy (or pull out my old systems out of the attic to hook up to be able to experience) but nevertheless would love to be able to play on a whim, and if this works as advertised it'd be incredibly convenient. Add into that retro achievements and trophies. Awesome-sauce.

And the tech is capable. Look at Vita remote-play. PS4 games streamed. Yea, it's not perfect and they're downgraded to 30fps from 60, but 30 is the standard for older titles anyway. In addition, remote play is wireless and Now could be wired, further reducing latency. I don't see how it wouldn't work.

Pricing is the issue. I'd be willing to add $10-15 (MAYBE 20 depending) on top of my PSN+ annual fee to be able to rent any retro game I wished at any time.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By MirkoS77

TC,

I've seen some entitlement arguments on GS before, but yours very well may take the cake. What is it exactly that you want? Do you wish for Sony to make available, for rent whenever desired, its entire gaming back catalog for the PSX, 2, and 3? To be included under a yearly pay-wall of......just $50? Let's take a look here:

According to Wiki, Sony's legacy consists of 7,083 total games: the PSX has 2,418, the PS2 has 3,870, and the PS3, 795.

Now, nowhere even near 7,083 of those will ever be available on Now, but of those that would be, you feel we should be given access to them whenever we wish covered under the umbrella of a PSN+ subscription? Is this honestly what you're attempting to argue while holding a straight face? Even paying an additional cost on top of Plus, to have access to all those games to rent at the touch of a fingertip is an incredible value proposition if priced right. This is not at all akin to being asked to pay $1 on top of PSN+'s charge every time you wish to use the Pizza Hutt app. That's nickle and diming, this isn't.

You're mistaken.....you are not paying for backwards compatibility necessarily, you are paying for the convenienceof what that BC enables. Difference. This isn't even an issue of backwards compatibility, it's an issue of providing a service, and streaming the backwards compatibility is just a means to offer that service. If you don't wish to use Now but play your older games, then keep your older systems hooked up or go to the hassle of pulling them out when you wish to play, and go track down and buy all the old games you wish.

Simple.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 PinkieWinkie

Another point, if BC was included in the ps4 you would still be paying for it..probably another $200 with the purchase price. I am sure I and many others would rather have psnow them that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 LJS9502_basic  Online

@RR360DD said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Uh.....when was bc free? You did have to own the games you know to play them.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#178  Edited By JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

OPTIONAL!

/thread.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

People paid $400 to $500 for a next-gen console and now they're arguing about the cost of one lousy stinking controller?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tymeservesfate

@kinectthedots: no i'm not upset at all, chill the **** out spaz lol. i also, i stopped reading ur thread after the first couple sentences so i just copy and pasted my response that address some of the questions i skimmed through and saw in ur message. you seem really internally angry and way too into this to where ur taking things personal. i usually don't waste time on people like you so i made u a halfass message. mainly with how angry petty n immature you seem to be i'm pretty sure ur not thinking straight and i will get no worthwhile conversation with u. relax...n don't take it too personal. here's a few posters i do the same to.

also its funny how cows touted the "console made by gamers, for gamers" mantra but then turn pro-corporate and all about gamers getting scammed now solely because its Sony is doing it smh. it's like Sony is Illuminati or some shii. got these fool ass dudes selling their souls to protect Sony's interest lmao XD all last gen cows played the pro-gamer routine...then the next gen comes it was console made by gamers for gamers...n now after this they're arguing why people should alright with Sony fucking gamers over and how its just business. i mean gawtdamn...do you guys have any standards or is Sony directing you how to think ur sole purpose in life LOL. i mean...do you guys realize that this thread is the mirror image of some cows made in the past about Xbox Live...except Sony is screwing cows over worst lol.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 PinkieWinkie

So basically you have no argument anymore so you resort to bashing Sony. Cool.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By tymeservesfate

@JohnF111: lol, you don't have the gumption to end my threads John.

@MirkoS77 said:

TC,

I've seen some entitlement arguments on GS before, but yours very well may take the cake. What is it exactly that you want? Do you wish for Sony to make available, for rent whenever desired, its entire gaming back catalog for the PSX, 2, and 3? To be included under a yearly pay-wall of......just $50? Let's take a look here:

According to Wiki, Sony's legacy consists of 7,083 total games: the PSX has 2,418, the PS2 has 3,870, and the PS3, 795.

Now, nowhere even near 7,083 of those will ever be available on Now, but of those that would be, you feel we should be given access to them whenever we wish covered under the umbrella of a PSN+ subscription? Is this honestly what you're attempting to argue while holding a straight face? Even paying an additional cost on top of Plus, to have access to all those games to rent at the touch of a fingertip is an incredible value proposition if priced right. This is not at all akin to being asked to pay $1 on top of PSN+'s charge every time you wish to use the Pizza Hutt app. That's nickle and diming, this isn't.

You're mistaken.....you are not paying for backwards compatibility necessarily, you are paying for the convenienceof what that BC enables. Difference. This isn't even an issue of backwards compatibility, it's an issue of providing a service, and streaming the backwards compatibility is just a means to offer that service. If you don't wish to use Now but play your older games, then keep your older systems hooked up or go to the hassle of pulling them out when you wish to play, and go track down and buy all the old games you wish.

Simple.

LMAO cmon man...the excuses you cows r giving are ridiculous. is that sand warm packed around ur head like that lol XD

"so, uh hmm, technically this is why its fair for Sony to screw us...checkmate."

this thread is infested with corporate tools, i mean cows, to an extreme degree. this thread went from a discussion on an issue to a damn comedy show.

also, what would i want? i would love for cows to stop changing their stance just to massage Sony nuts, thats wat i would want honestly lol. Xbox Live was terrible to y'all just last gen,

"evil...SIN...bad evil Microsoft charging gamers for online play...anti-consumer...Booo!".

now Sony is setting y'all up to be paying 3 or 4 separate forms of paid feature subscriptions just to get the full experience out of the system and now its, "cmon, they're trying to make money(off us)...its for the convenience...and x y z" lol smh. you guys arent gamers man...you don't care about this culture. ur just lost souls looking for something to believe in and u'll sacrifice every bit of ur integrity to defend it. oh cows, smh...get those utters ready boys, its coming.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By RR360DD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Uh... when has there ever been a charge for backwards compatibility?

I realise you have to own the games, but that means squat in relation to Playstation Now. I could own every PS3 game in existence, yet I'd STILL have to pay to play those games on the PS4. As far as I'm concerned, this is just a continuation of Sony putting old PS1, PS2 (and now PS3) games on PSN and charging for them, except now its even worse because you're forced to stream.

Really don't see the appeal. Just another method to fleece cows.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots: no i'm not upset at all, chill the **** out spaz lol

You made a thread; you're clearly emotionally perturbed.

Then you used an expletive. I think your projection is wrong buddy.

Relax, PS Now is fine; if you don't want to use it, don't. Keep your 3 then

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By tymeservesfate

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots: no i'm not upset at all, chill the **** out spaz lol

You made a thread; you're clearly emotionally perturbed.

Then you used an expletive. I think your projection is wrong buddy.

Relax, PS Now is fine; if you don't want to use it, don't. Keep your 3 then

think about it. there's no reason for me to be upset about the situation? its obvious i made my choice in this...that Playstation Now is a deal breaker for me personally. so me being affected by the situation is done, i'm out the equation. after that i basically was trying to talk some sense into cows, while discussing it with other gamers in here...cows might be upset because they have to deal with it to continue supporting Sony through this...but not me. i made the thread to let gamers know my opinion on it and to hear their opinions on this scam...the thread is 4 pages long with a lot of views, its out there, done deal for me, i'm content.

initially yea, its a fucked up situation. buts its been DAYS now. i'm just talking about the subject by now. yea, initially i was like, "damn...thats F'd up...hopefully cows will protest this and not let Sony get away with it" so i made a thread...i broke down and explain my stance on the situation multiple times...realized yet again that cows are tools as well as corporate slaves...then the fucks i gave diminished soon there after and proceeded poking fun at it all along with explaining minor points here n there. thats how it works...i try, if you stay stupid or don't prove a good point to me, i move on without you. simple easy and fair way to be in a debate or talk.

and yes, i curse a lot. just how it is. so either invite me to ur church on sunday or disregard my posts. thats fine...but if you have something of substance to add to the conversation i'd love to hear it.

but let me say this too...i curse a lot, yea. but its not like i'm like Grenade Launcher cursing everyone out while adding absolutely nothing of substance to the conversation. i might be a little vulgar but i'm not angry n bitter douche like him lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 LJS9502_basic  Online

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

I realise you have to own the games, but that means squat in relation to Playstation Now. I could own every PS3 game in existence, yet I'd STILL have to pay to play those games on the PS4. As far as I'm concerned, this is just a continuation of Sony putting old PS1, PS2 (and now PS3) games on PSN and charging for them, except now its even worse because you're forced to stream.

Uh....if you have a PS3 then you wouldn't pay to play games you have. But if you don't have the games...then yeah...they DO cost something. This is beyond ridiculous. Crying because some form of payment to play games occurs.

How about you play the free casual games on tablets and smart phones and leave the real gaming to people that realize games aren't free.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 RR360DD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

Uh....if you have a PS3 then you wouldn't pay to play games you have. But if you don't have the games...then yeah...they DO cost something. This is beyond ridiculous. Crying because some form of payment to play games occurs.

How about you play the free casual games on tablets and smart phones and leave the real gaming to people that realize games aren't free.

Haha it astounds me how predictable you are.

Most people want BC so that they can unplug their old consoles yet still play their games. So this Playstation Now is nothing more than another cash grab from sony. Its not a BC solution, and thats the issue. I don't have an issue with the cost. Just the idea cows are assuming this PAID service makes the PS4 backwards compatible LOL

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 LJS9502_basic  Online

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

Most people want BC so that they can unplug their old consoles yet still play their games. So this Playstation Now is nothing more than another cash grab from sony. Its not a BC solution, and thats the issue. I don't have an issue with the cost. Just the idea cows are assuming this PAID service makes the PS4 backwards compatible LOL

Hahah....it astounds me how entitled you are.

Very few consoles in the history of gaming offered BC. It's not the norm. If you don't want your consoles connected then you either have to skip playing the games or pay the fee. But stop whining about it. It IS a choice. Not a requirement.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 RR360DD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

Very few consoles in the history of gaming offered BC. It's not the norm. If you don't want your consoles connected then you either have to skip playing the games or pay the fee. But stop whining about it. It IS a choice. Not a requirement.

I'm not entitled at all. Again, you've missed the point. Ive never complained about the XOne of PS4 lacking BC. Doesn't bother me at all.

I only bothered to comment in this thread because misinformed cows think this is some form of BC. Its not, its just another service for sony to charge for.

An example: "All I have to say is...optional BC > no BC at all.."

Nope.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 LJS9502_basic  Online

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I'm not entitled at all. Again, you've missed the point. Ive never complained about the XOne of PS4 lacking BC. Doesn't bother me at all.

I only bothered to comment in this thread because misinformed cows think this is some form of BC. Its not, its just another service for sony to charge for.

Nope.

I'm not missing any point....you are. In your zeal to deride those you call cows you are totally taking an illogical nonsense stance. Should games be free just because?

All it is...is another way for people to play games they missed. Period. To say they should be free is ridiculous actually. Hence why you come across as entitled.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MirkoS77

@tymeservesfate said:

@MirkoS77 said:

TC,

Simple.

LMAO cmon man...the excuses you cows r giving are ridiculous. is that sand warm packed around ur head like that lol XD

"so, uh hmm, technically this is why its fair for Sony to screw us...checkmate."

this thread is infested with corporate tools, i mean cows, to an extreme degree. this thread went from a discussion on an issue to a damn comedy show.

also, what would i want? i would love for cows to stop changing their stance just to massage Sony nuts, thats wat i would want honestly lol. Xbox Live was terrible to y'all just last gen,

"evil...SIN...bad evil Microsoft charging gamers for online play...anti-consumer...Booo!".

now Sony is setting y'all up to be paying 3 or 4 separate forms of paid feature subscriptions just to get the full experience out of the system and now its, "cmon, they're trying to make money(off us)...its for the convenience...and x y z" lol smh. you guys arent gamers man...you don't care about this culture. ur just lost souls looking for something to believe in and u'll sacrifice every bit of ur integrity to defend it. oh cows...get those utters ready boys...its coming.

I don't really know why I bothered, you didn't address even one counterpoint I brought up, just went on a rant punctuated with a juvenile GIF. Is this the extent of your argument? I'll repost, as obviously you missed this:

"Now, nowhere even near 7,083 of those will ever be available on Now, but of those that would be, you feel we should be given access to them whenever we wish covered under the umbrella of a PSN+ subscription? Is this honestly what you're attempting to argue while holding a straight face?"

I'm trying to understand your position. Is this it? A simple yes or no will suffice, and please don't waste my time with incoherent babblings or another stupid GIF.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By tymeservesfate

@MirkoS77 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@MirkoS77 said:

TC,

Simple.

now Sony is setting y'all up to be paying 3 or 4 separate forms of paid feature subscriptions just to get the full experience out of the system and now its, "cmon, they're trying to make money(off us)...its for the convenience...and x y z" lol smh. you guys arent gamers man...you don't care about this culture. ur just lost souls looking for something to believe in and u'll sacrifice every bit of ur integrity to defend it. oh cows...get those utters ready boys...its coming.

I don't really know why I bothered, you didn't address even one counterpoint I brought up, just went on a rant punctuated with a juvenile GIF. Is this the extent of your argument? I'll repost, as obviously you missed this:

"Now, nowhere even near 7,083 of those will ever be available on Now, but of those that would be, you feel we should be given access to them whenever we wish covered under the umbrella of a PSN+ subscription? Is this honestly what you're attempting to argue while holding a straight face?"

I'm trying to understand your position. Is this it? A simple yes or no will suffice, and please don't waste my time with incoherent babblings or another stupid GIF.

ur comprehension skills seem a bit off then friend. that post is very clearly stating my opinion on what you wrote as well as the situation. i answered ur message very directly. read it again...n tell me what i am saying in it. unless ur sticking with the hostile grammar police thing. just read it...figure it out, then respond, like i did. because i'm not putting in the effort of babystepping every brain dead cow on this forum through my stance on this matter over n over lol.

:)

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@tymeservesfate: lmao so psnow was the deal breaker for you? Dude you are one of the biggest lems on this forum, up there with kuu and blackace. If this was an Xbox feature than you would be all for it. Sony has invested in technology and there is going to be a fee for it, if you want to play older games. Things in life arent free, when you grow up and move away from mommy you will realize that.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By kinectthedots

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots: no i'm not upset at all, chill the **** out spaz lol. i also, i stopped reading ur thread after the first couple sentences so i just copy and pasted my response that address some of the questions i skimmed through and saw in ur message. you seem really internally angry and way too into this to where ur taking things personal. i usually don't waste time on people like you so i made u a halfass message. mainly with how angry petty n immature you seem to be i'm pretty sure ur not thinking straight and i will get no worthwhile conversation with u. relax...n don't take it too personal. here's a few posters i do the same to.

also its funny how cows touted the "console made by gamers, for gamers" mantra but then turn pro-corporate and all about gamers getting scammed now solely because its Sony is doing it smh. it's like Sony is Illuminati or some shii. got these fool ass dudes selling their souls to protect Sony's interest lmao XD all last gen cows played the pro-gamer routine...then the next gen comes it was console made by gamers for gamers...n now after this they're arguing why people should alright with Sony fucking gamers over and how its just business. i mean gawtdamn...do you guys have any standards or is Sony directing you how to think ur sole purpose in life LOL. i mean...do you guys realize that this thread is the mirror image of some cows made in the past about Xbox Live...except Sony is screwing cows over worst lol.

You seem to be the most upset person on this fourm. Just look at your countless essays bitching and crying because you want people to pat you on the back and say they agree with your stupidity on this issue.

No. My points and the points of many others have been made which show how weak your innitial argument is and you just dodged them all repeting arguments that have been destroyed and pretending like what you say is still somehow valid.

You talk about relax? Look at your flame wall of butthurt up there...and all throughout this thread.

A quote from you, "it's like Sony is illuminati or some shii" Dude you may be the biggest dumbass in the lem camp and that is saying something.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By MirkoS77

@tymeservesfate said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@MirkoS77 said:

TC,

Simple.

ur comprehension skills seem a bit off then friend. that post is very clearly stating my opinion on what you wrote as well as the situation. i answered ur message very directly. read it again...n tell me what i am saying in it. unless ur sticking with the hostile grammar police thing. just read it...figure it out, then respond, like i did. because i'm not putting in the effort of babystepping every brain dead cow on this forum through my stance on this matter over n over lol.

:)

As I expected, dodged a simple yes or no as well with another (cuter) GIF. Nothing less expected.

Yup, won't further bother. My comprehension skills are perfectly suited for proper English, thanks. But good comprehension depends on decent use of a language overall. Perhaps if your writing skills (and maturity) improved this could become a viable discussion between us. But itt won't, so I'm out.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By tymeservesfate

@MirkoS77: ok, seeya bud.

'FN idiot lol smh'

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate said:

You seem to be the most upset person on this fourm. Just look at your countless essays bitching and crying because you want people to pat you on the back and say they agree with your stupidity on this issue.

No. My points and the points of many others have been made which show how weak your innitial argument is and you just dodged them all repeting arguments that have been destroyed and pretending like what you say is still somehow valid.

You talk about relax? Look at your flame wall of butthurt up there...and all throughout this thread.

A quote from you, "it's like Sony is illuminati or some shii" Dude you may be the biggest dumbass in the lem camp and that is saying something.

i could careless who agrees with me, n why r u taking the shii i'm saying literally. i mean, do you really think i feel cows r in a Sony Illuminati, really?? or was that a tongue in cheek joke i added to my post? u can't be thatt dense and naive...anyway, i stated my opinion, explained it further to whoever i was posting to, added more detail to clarify(those long posts that scare you), discussed, done, its out there. and i'm content with that. someone ask me a question, i answer it. you trying to give me shit for being able to explain my stance/reasoning on a the topic is pretty idiotic. i'm sorry if seeing a lot of words shakes u up a bit. u can leave if you want, for one, i didnt ask u to read them...and two, i'm actually saying something in them.

some people disagreed and questioned what i said, so i further explained it. how am i going to explain a delicate point without using words to clarify wat i'm saying? this is the weakest damage control used on forums...saying posts r too long. ur on an internet forum...all there is to do is read, so read the shit LMAO. if you don't like reading then why are you on here constantly reading and participating in threads...so it seems like ur nitpicking because u have no other good answers to give.

@PinkieWinkie said:

@tymeservesfate: lmao so psnow was the deal breaker for you? Dude you are one of the biggest lems on this forum, up there with kuu and blackace. If this was an Xbox feature than you would be all for it. Sony has invested in technology and there is going to be a fee for it, if you want to play older games. Things in life arent free, when you grow up and move away from mommy you will realize that.

i'm the one of the biggest lemmings you know on here?? me?? i havent been posting on these boards for years and me posting for the last couple weeks or so has shaken you up this damn badly Pinkie? get that butthurt whining outta here fam...in the beginning of last gen i was intent on buying the ps3. but it launched a year late and the line-up of announced games was garbage too so i brought a 360. this new gen i was interested in buying a ps4, but the game line up is garbage and there's this Playstation Now BS. so thats how the cookie crumbles...Sony lost me twice on their own.

i've been called a crier, whiner, upset, angry...everything. but its obvious you cows are trying to play off how YOU feel on other people lol. i explained at least 4 times why the service is a scam and garbage. idk how u missed it. but read the thread and find out...i'm not going to continue explaining the same shii over n over to every cow that wanders in here to graze though, sorry. you're in the thread...so READ it. shit lol smh.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 RR360DD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RR360DD said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Nope.

I'm not missing any point....you are. In your zeal to deride those you call cows you are totally taking an illogical nonsense stance. Should games be free just because?

All it is...is another way for people to play games they missed. Period. To say they should be free is ridiculous actually. Hence why you come across as entitled.

Uh no, im not missing the point. I made the point. Lets not forget it was you who replied to my post - a post which evidently got your panties in a twist.

No games should not be free. Ive never suggested PSNow should be free.

"All I have to say is...optional BC > no BC at all.."

Again, this is what I replied to, because people are confusing this is as backwards compatibility. Its not. The PS4 is not compatible with older (PS3) games at all.

Your only option to play such games is to subscribe to this service for a fee and stream them.