i'm sorry System Wars but PS Now DOES NOT seem great...

• 190 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

Brilliant. Quoted so people can see it twice.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Lemmos in their final hours.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

The fees aren't really the issue with PS now, it's more will it work well

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

ITT:

People saying Sonys cloud will fail

Probably logging into their Netflix after work today.

Streaming a movie is quite a bit different than streaming a video game to play

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

One more Sony Fan that brings up 4.2 in a thread that has nothing to do with sales. Sony Fan are truly insecure.

lol, are you sure. FIrst off I have an xbox one. Second off it's awesome watching you grasp at straws. Thirr so much butthurt.

You brought the company status into question in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Hypocrite. So have fun contributing absolutely nothing to the thread silly goose.

I have a question did sony run over your kitten? Did it touch you? What's the matter it's ok you can tell me.

Bringing up financials in a thread about milking the fanbase for old games they already own is for sure on topic. Sony has no money it roles into everything the company does and does not do.

I actually will buy a PauperStation4 eventually when they actually have compelling software just like I did with the PelayStation3.

And just because you own the console does not mean you don't have a preference. I had a PS3 but it did not mean I didn't prefer my 36o.

No I personally don't have a preference as I am a gamer not some lunatic on a message worried about trolling a fanbase.

I've found an image of what normally goes on when you're around though :D 4.2 million sold so jelly. Only argument you can ever come up with is financials.

cmon, you troll on here quite a lot Animal Mother too. do you really feel like you come off unbiased?

and that height you got does not mean an automatic win against a shorter guy lol.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

One more Sony Fan that brings up 4.2 in a thread that has nothing to do with sales. Sony Fan are truly insecure.

lol, are you sure. FIrst off I have an xbox one. Second off it's awesome watching you grasp at straws. Thirr so much butthurt.

You brought the company status into question in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Hypocrite. So have fun contributing absolutely nothing to the thread silly goose.

I have a question did sony run over your kitten? Did it touch you? What's the matter it's ok you can tell me.

Bringing up financials in a thread about milking the fanbase for old games they already own is for sure on topic. Sony has no money it roles into everything the company does and does not do.

I actually will buy a PauperStation4 eventually when they actually have compelling software just like I did with the PelayStation3.

And just because you own the console does not mean you don't have a preference. I had a PS3 but it did not mean I didn't prefer my 36o.

No I personally don't have a preference as I am a gamer not some lunatic on a message worried about trolling a fanbase.

I've found an image of what normally goes on when you're around though :D 4.2 million sold so jelly. Only argument you can ever come up with is financials.

cmon, you troll on here quite a lot Animal Mother too. do you really feel like you come off unbiased?

and that height you got does not mean an automatic win against a shorter guy lol.

Yes, he is totally unbiased and doesn't have a preference for anything, just ask him he will tell you.

Beyond dumb.....

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Playstation Now is the future Sony envisions.

Pretty scary imo. Low-res streaming, subscription fees, renting digital content. Nasty. No

Let's hope Xbox One, and Wii U are successful, so that Sony doesn't ruin all of gaming.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kuu2
@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

ITT:

Beyond dumb.....

Sony Fan continue to show they are the clowns of SW.

Streaming a movie being compared to playing a streaming video game????? Cows are seriously laughable at this point.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

Personally PS Now is worthless to me. Had PS Now been a 32X style add-on to the PS4 it would have been awesome.

I'm not paying more money to play games sitting that are right next to me. Sony is double dipping on gamers like myself, and I'm not going to be a part of it. People confusing this with BC need to be slapped.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Sometimes gamers are just an embarrassment to be honest i mean give them full BC and they'll complain about the console being too expensive! give them no BC with cheaper console and they'll complain about having no BC! give them BC in a different kind of form via streaming ( completely optional as the best way is still by keeping the old system ) and they'll still complain! lmao.. only with gamers!

Keep your PS3 if you dont want this streaming service and if you dont have one go buy one right now or just shut up and use the streaming service and go buy yourself a DS3.

At least Sony is trying to provide ways for those who havent played old games to experience them unlike Microsoft ( which i believe will try to copy Sony soon like they did with all the DRM stuff )

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kuu2

@-RPGamer- said:

Personally PS Now is worthless to me. Had PS Now been a 32X style add-on to the PS4 it would have been awesome.

I'm not paying more money to play games sitting that are right next to me. Sony is double dipping on gamers like myself, and I'm not going to be a part of it. People confusing this with BC need to be slapped.

At least some people get it. If MSoft had the same type of policy I would be totally against it as well.

Now if Sony/MSoft allow you to actually play your games that you own without paying then great. So far this is a total cash grab for a company that is going broke.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

I do troll a lot. And I know I don't come off unbiased. But that's part of the fun.

But I am truly unbiased. I just love video games no matter what system, developer or software I just love gaming period. Do I like some games more than others and think some games suck? Of Course!

But in sincerity I just love video games, it'll be a hobby of mine until someone pulls me kicking and screaming or until if I can't afford it. I love interactive story telling and the experiences i've had with a lot of games.

It's just seeing the silliness of people fighting over system that allows me to just stick the needle in some people. I mean they come here and ask for it so when I see some people just say dumb things it's fun to rustle the jimmies a bit.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Sony learned from m$. Nickel and dime console peasants. They don't know any better. They want you to make all decisions for them because they are incapable of doing it themselves. Tell what hardware they should play on. How they should play it. Tell them that if they want backwards compatibility the only way is through a service. This is what is best for you. You want to play online you need to pay for that too. Trust us we know what's best. Yep this is what consolites want. They want mama Sony or papa Microsoft to hold their hands. So don't be surprised if they just dismiss this as things just being the way they should be.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Yes, he is totally unbiased and doesn't have a preference for anything, just ask him he will tell you.

Beyond dumb.....

Is it a crime just to love video games and enjoying their entertainment? I love how rustled you get because I try and challenge your beliefs and call someone dumb. It's system wars and the internet, but I know plenty of people here who will vouch for my pure love of gaming. Nobody spends over 1000 dollars a year to sit here buy an xbox one and say how much it sucks. There's no sense in that logic. To go spend hard earned money on something you hate. I just love video games. Xbox one, PC, DS,Ps1, PS4, Xbox 360 and anything I can get my hands on. I don't sit whule playing my Ps4 or my brothers xbox one sitting there festering how much I hate the other. I just enjoy my time with what I have.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kuu2

@Animal-Mother said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I do troll a lot. And I know I don't come off unbiased. But that's part of the fun.

But I am truly unbiased. I just love video games no matter what system, developer or software I just love gaming period. Do I like some games more than others and think some games suck? Of Course!

But in sincerity I just love video games, it'll be a hobby of mine until someone pulls me kicking and screaming or until if I can't afford it. I love interactive story telling and the experiences i've had with a lot of games.

It's just seeing the silliness of people fighting over system that allows me to just stick the needle in some people. I mean they come here and ask for it so when I see some people just say dumb things it's fun to rustle the jimmies a bit.

Someone pleading for grace but would never give it to someone else. Hilarious.........

I have said tons of times that SW should not be taken seriously yet you think others do when you don't.

So should it be serious or should it be taken as a joke. You are taking it seriously right now.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Someone pleading for grace but would never give it to someone else. Hilarious.........

I have said tons of times that SW should not be taken seriously yet you think others do when you don't.

So should it be serious or should it be taken as a joke. You are taking it seriously right now.

Like you're taking it seriously right now.... Or I dunno all the time.

I don't know why my character is being called into question on the internet. Ohh wait I know why. Because I opposed something you said and you go butthurt. Sorry buddy. Maybe next time XD

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kuu2 said:
@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

ITT:

Beyond dumb.....

Streaming a movie being compared to playing a streaming video game????? Cows are seriously laughable at this point.

I take it you must be some cloud-based apps engineer that can explain why you come to this conclusion?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao lems still rattled over PS Now four days on.

Andy House and the SCE Crew are going to wreck your Exbucks asses. Hide yo Kinect, hide yo NFL app.

oh shit, lol.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

@kuu2 said:
@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

ITT:

Beyond dumb.....

I take it you must be some cloud-based apps engineer that can explain why you come to this conclusion?

You wouldn't have to be an engineer to understand that streaming a video game you interact with is different from streaming a movie

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22632 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: meh, it would be funnier if it said, "failure at launch"

I'll reserve the right to judge psNow as details are filled in... Looks like it could be really amazing but it depends on latency and price.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Shewgenja

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

You wouldn't have to be an engineer to understand that streaming a video game you interact with is different from streaming a movie

More or less input latency than Kinect? Riddle me this, riddle me that.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

...what? Are you just bringing up irrelevant crap?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Shewgenja

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

Nope. Perfectly viable question. What's the difference between input lag on, oh let's say, On-Live compared to the input latency on Kinect on the XBone.

Until a Lem answers that question, they can stop talking.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Shewgenja

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

Nope. Perfectly viable question. What's the difference between input lag on, oh let's say, On-Live compared to the input latency on Kinect on the XBone.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

P-snow

Psnow

peeSnow

dumb name.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

How is that at all relevant? But I guess since I'm not a lem I can continue talking. However it seems you don't feel the need to engage in any sort of logical discourse

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ReadingRainbow4

@Phazevariance said:

P-snow

Psnow

peeSnow

dumb name.

Serving MS up some snow cones all day long.

Awwwww yeahh.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

Sonys cloud shits over Microsofts piss poor attempt at the same thing.

People embrace what Sonys doing because it's optional, wether you like or dislike the article a benefit of that is it's not forced.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BlessedChill

@kuu2: Has been crying in every single thread since Sonys sales announcement.

I feel sad for this corporate apologist who's main goal on life is to protect a company he has no association with whatsoever.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Shewgenja

http://n4g.com/news/1362334/microsof...hics#c-8272468

vs.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ps4s_...the_cloud.html

One company talks about cloud. The other just does it for the world to see. Even sets a tentative release for it and announces beta testing. At the end of the day, this is what has the Lems almost as salty as getting shellacked in the sales war. They've been talking all that good shit all summer long about the cloud and licking up MSes propaganda like kittens at a milk saucer. Meanwhile, Sony drops the bass like DeadMau5 at an ocean-side rave.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kuu2

@Shewgenja said:

@kuu2 said:
@lostrib said:

@Shewgenja said:

ITT:

Beyond dumb.....

Salty post is salty............

I will make this simple.

How many times does a movie have to communicate with connected computer, console, tablet, and then how many times does that same tablet/Console/Computer have to communicate and send info back to the host? Not to mention the actual size and types of data being moved.

But hey like you said you have to be a "cloud-based apps engineer' to understand the differences.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

LOL, lems are still crying over the Sony CES bitch-slapping they got. 4.2 million #dealwithit, and cry some moar OP

Kaz is taking no prisoners, lems are dropping like flies....

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#83 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Cool thread, OP. You should blog about it.

Not interested in an optional playstation service? Don't subscribe to it. Pretty simple, isn't it?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 tymeservesfate

@Animal-Mother said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

there you go, that's the game we play. people love you for it though...i get slammed for it lol. *shrugs* i'm used to it though...can roll with it. people take the things i say very personal for some strange reason lol. well not just not me, but you know ;)

but like you said, just have fun with it. i **** with cows, you **** with lems, Haz posts pictures, whats the problem!? lol, i'm a former hardcore gamer anyway...i'd call myself strictly casual right now. i just rocked with the 360 last gen when i used to have every system always. now i just play what i like, sometimes. and go on week long NBA 2k binges here and there. read up on gaming news and see which way system wars is swaying whichever day, and that's it. shit changes so fast back n forth on here anyway....if you try to take this places too seriously you'll get an ulcer. so i'm just here for the kicks while hoping one of my many typos doesnt get me ripped apart by rabid cows lol.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BlessedChill

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

there you go, that's the game we play. people love you for it though...i get slammed for it lol. *shrugs* i'm used to it though...can roll with it. people take the things i say very personal for some strange reason lol. well not just not me, but you know ;)

but like you said, just have fun with it. i **** with cows, you **** with lems, Haz posts pictures, whats the problem!? lol, i'm a former hardcore gamer anyway...i'd call myself strictly casual right now. i just rocked with the 360 last gen when i used to have every system always. now i just play what i like, sometimes. and go on week long NBA 2k binges here and there. read up on gaming news and see which way system wars is swaying whichever day, and that's it. shit changes so fast back n forth on here anyway....if you try to take this places too seriously you'll get an ulcer. so i'm just here for the kicks while hoping one of my many typos doesnt get me ripped apart by rabid cows lol.

I'm more in line with you than most gamers on here, cheers.

Uhmm question do you really even care about exclusives? IMO Multiplats are of more plenty quantity and I've had alot more fun playing them than I have most exclusives on all consoles excluding the Gamecube.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#86  Edited By -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

@Dire_Weasel: for f*** sake we could blog about anything in this forum and these posts would just become comments. I mean why just say +1, because essentially all you're saying.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Animal-Mother

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

It's everyone and that's what I do. I'm at that age where i'm advancing my life, so the time constraints haven't hit me hard yet. But eventually they will. But I think it's fair to say some people are truly unbias. There's no problems with looking at the fallacies of things and discussing them to which some people see as you ripping up the ground and shitting on their console like a wild animal. News flash everything has flaws, nothings perfect. Also for some people I don't think there's a middle ground in such a place as this. You can be serious about topics and be wildly fun and not give a shit, but you can also look at it and go "whatever" There are extremes but nothings is truly black and white and life isn't that simple.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Yeah the service sounds garbage, always knew it would be. I'll just keep my PS3 / PS2 / PS1. Definitely not going to depend on server farms (that Sony run lulz) to stream games.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 tymeservesfate

@BlessedChill said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Uhmm question do you really even care about exclusives? IMO Multiplats are of more plenty quantity and I've had alot more fun playing them than I have most exclusives on all consoles excluding the Gamecube.

i feel like exclusives only really REALLY matter...during launch. those are the things thats suppose to grab people and make them feel like that system is the way to go. after that and time passes exclusives gradually become less and less of a factor for a systems prominence. they're the cherries on top but multiplats run the show. i planned all last gen to get a ps3 but seriously...i didnt see a reason to get it. yea a few games were highly regarded. it was on a serious upswing towards the end of it, its exclusives had shiny graphics....but i still just looked at them shrugged and turned on Skyrim, Batman Arkham, NBA 2k, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, Dragons Dogma, GTA...all these awesome multiplats from last gen made up my mind for me. exclusives matter...they're a plus. but honestly most of these games max out at 8 or 10 hours a pop. 20/40 hours if its an rpg. a short time in ur life in the grand scheme of things. so it wasnt really worth it to me anymore to dish another few hundred dollars. i'll get one way later maybe when they're dirt cheap. but i'm not in a rush because i only really like uncharted out the bunch. all these other i was never overly impressed with

long story, long...exclusives matter a lot...but only at the beginning of the gen when you buy a system that doesnt have many games in its library yet. my opinion.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

don't know how cows can just accept this and take it up the rear, you guys are the new sheep.

You guys are getting charged an additional fee ontop of your PS+.. (remember how all you cows claimed the PS3 was GOAT because of the 0 fees?) and it's no big deal.

You guys are such sheep that you will gladly take any fee Sony gives at you?

I thought M$ was greedy, this is a new low.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 BlessedChill

@tymeservesfate said:

@BlessedChill said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

i feel like exclusives only really REALLY matter...during launch. those are the things thats suppose to grab people and make them feel like that system is the way to go. after that and time passes exclusives gradually become less and less of a factor for a systems prominence. they're the cherries on top but multiplats run the show. i planned all last gen to get a ps3 but seriously...i didnt see a reason to get it. yea a few games were highly regarded. it was on a serious upswing towards the end of it, its exclusives had shiny graphics....but i still just looked at them shrugged and turned on Skyrim, Batman Arkham, NBA 2k, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, Dragons Dogma, GTA...all these awesome multiplats from last gen made up my mind for me. exclusives matter...they're a plus. but honestly most of these games max out at 8 or 10 hours a pop. 20/40 hours if its an rpg. a short time in ur life in the grand scheme of things. so it wasnt really worth it to me anymore to dish another few hundred dollars. i'll get one way later maybe when they're dirt cheap. but i'm not in a rush because i only really like uncharted out the bunch. all these other i was never overly impressed with

long story, long...exclusives matter a lot...but only at the beginning of the gen when you buy a system that doesnt have many games in its library yet. my opinion.

Why'd you have to be a lemming? You're a a cool guy

TruthBToldShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 TruthBToldShow
Member since 2011 • 352 Posts
Loading Video...

My thoughts

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tymeservesfate

@BlessedChill: i'm not anything. i'm just having fun...that and, you cows man smh lol.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Phazevariance said:

P-snow

Psnow

peeSnow

dumb name.

Awwwww yeahh.

Xbone really isn't any better. But when people say Pee-Ess-Now it sounds like Piss-Snow ... and i can't stop seeing it as Pee-Snow now. Xbone and the p-snow.

This generation will be the gen of names that we not double checked before launch.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Shewgenja

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

don't know how cows can just accept this and take it up the rear, you guys are the new sheep.

You guys are getting charged an additional fee ontop of your PS+.. (remember how all you cows claimed the PS3 was GOAT because of the 0 fees?) and it's no big deal.

You guys are such sheep that you will gladly take any fee Sony gives at you?

I thought M$ was greedy, this is a new low.

Paywalled Netflix. Come at me bro.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ReadingRainbow4

@Phazevariance said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Phazevariance said:

P-snow

Psnow

peeSnow

dumb name.

Awwwww yeahh.

Xbone really isn't any better. But when people say Pee-Ess-Now it sounds like Piss-Snow ... and i can't stop seeing it as Pee-Snow now. Xbone and the p-snow.

This generation will be the gen of names that we not double checked before launch.

Well... Nintendo did start it with the Wii.

It was bound to end up at bodily functions somewhere along the line.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

lol, i need to learn to keep my mouth shut in real life because my buddy called me last night all hyped about psnow and i was all "dude, we both had onlive, do you think sony of all people are going to be able to fix the inherent problems with streaming games?"

then he was all bummed out and i felt bad for bursting his bubble.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#99 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Boy Xbox Fanboys are sinking really low these days. There is nothing bad about PS Now especially because it's optional. It just adds value... what the hell.

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

Gamespot tried it out and it works extremely well if you have a fast enough internet connection. I don't think I have one myself, but I'm glad they are doing this.

I can't see myself wanting to use it for a long time since I recently bought a new PS3, but for the long term, something like PlayStation Now is a good option to have. You may be in a situation where there's a very old game you would like to play, maybe something you overlooked, or there's something you'd like to replay but no longer have the console (plus consoles break down eventually) and maybe they don't sell them anymore.

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/getting-hands-on-with-playstation-now-ces-2014/2300-6416765/