Has the Nightmare of PS4 begun?

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Good Lord the lems need a game to play

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Nice name

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

@arkephonic said:

All of the stores near me are still accepting Xbox One preorders while all the stores are sold out of PS4 preorders. I also heard that there were more available preorders for PS4 to begin with than Xbox One. It's obvious that more people are interested in buying the PS4 than they are the Xbox One. With all the bad things I've heard about Kinect, the Xbox One controller, the lack of power, and all the last minute changes they had to make in order to become more like the PS4 after the reception at E3, I think the Xbox One will have a much rougher start. PS4 already has a ton of people wanting to buy the system and haven't had to change anything whereas Xbox One is frantically changing everything in hopes of trying to get people interested in the system.

Do tell us more of your anecdotal experiences oh young one. What other interesting stuff have you heard?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@XBOunity said:

Well it was all fun and games for Sony up to this point. Now the chinks in the armor are beginning to show, the red line of death, the horrendous 16 minute UI demo that looked childish compared to XBO, the broken promises again resurfacing as Driveclub PSN F2P exclusive looks to be delayed into 2014 leaving Sony with a completely ham and egger lineup compared to its direct competition Microsoft. Has it begun? Or is it just a bump in the road? Please discuss and I will surely pick the best answer...

- Red Line of Minor Inconvenience was nothing, an early warning system is a good thing to have

- The UI vid was blurry and didn't even show anything and it still looked better than the Xbone's insane Twitter/Windows 8 debacle

The possible Driveclub delay, along with the actual Watch Dogs delay, are the only bad things to happen with the PS4 since the February reveal. So why did I post in this thread?

Oh wait, I forgot, Tim Doggamania thread. Please disregard.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@XBOunity said:

Well it was all fun and games for Sony up to this point. Now the chinks in the armor are beginning to show, the red line of death, the horrendous 16 minute UI demo that looked childish compared to XBO, the broken promises again resurfacing as Driveclub PSN F2P exclusive looks to be delayed into 2014 leaving Sony with a completely ham and egger lineup compared to its direct competition Microsoft. Has it begun? Or is it just a bump in the road? Please discuss and I will surely pick the best answer...

Read Line of dead. lol The system has a way to protect it self so yeah no red light of dead,i see you still hold to that lie,desperation is a stinky cologne shill.

The UI was more than fine,ultra fast and not jam pack with adds like the XBO will be.

So now drive club some how was going to be the best game on PS4.? wait haven you people been downplaying this games months and now want to act like is the only game the PS4 has.? hahahhaaa...

Some one need to feel better about its $100 more dollar waste..lol

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

PS4: The Lemming Nightmares

Coming to stores near you November 2013

Rated SL for Scared Lemmings

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

This thread is filled with all kinds of stupid.

Good grief.

kelvincui81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By kelvincui81
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

1. xbone UI is win8 interface+ ads, it looks bad

2. xbox fans have very bad experience with RROD on 360. However Ps4 is not Xbox, it won't die like xbox.

3. Prove that Xbox fans do not have no patient to read the whole article and find out the turth. they like rumous and dreaming.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I have been saying Sony's lies will come to a head and this is just the start. If Sony really has started production and the consoles are boxed and ready to ship, then their will be major hardware failure sparking widespread outrage.

The other hand could be a big PR stunt. Their is no production and they are sitting around scratching their heads wondering what to do.

The PS4 kiosk's are a bad sign too. No KZ??? No DriveClub??? Just Knack and some indies. Who the hell wants that? The storm is coming and you have to be blind to think otherwise.

kelvincui81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By kelvincui81

@I-AM-N00B said:

For me Sony cant do anything right! The PS2 was the last great Playstation console in my eyes! The way Sony handled the PS3 was a joke also, with the Uncharted games being the only good exclusives. Next gen is when I give up on Sony completely, as it'll the Xbox One and nothing else for me, it has the better exclusive games and loads of revolutionary new features, whilst the PS4 is just a shitty upgraded PS3. Sony have had their day, and Microsoft are the new kings of gaming now!

Please waker up! All these "revolutionary" features of xbox one are not designed for gamers. the other useful features of xbox one can be found in ps4 as well.

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#61 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Lemmings are sad, as a hermit looking in, and someone that defended xbox before announcement. you are just fools lets be fair. everything still points regardless of starting lineup that the PS4 will be the longer term console. and that even with XBOX's initial game lead THEY ARE FKIN MEDIOCRE GAMES AND NOBODY CARES.

keep trying to justify your stupid choice, meanwhile the much higher ratio of PS4 buyers with common sense have made their choice. and the only market with a chance for Xbox is the US as you don't even have the UK this time.

So new IPs that no one has played yet are "mediocre"? You know this how? Nice biased opinion on the rest of your post. The irony here is that you called lemmings "sad". :lol:

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@XBOunity said:

Read Line of dead. lol The system has a way to protect it self so yeah no red light of dead,i see you still hold to that lie,desperation is a stinky cologne shill.

The UI was more than fine,ultra fast and not jam pack with adds like the XBO will be.

So now drive club some how was going to be the best game on PS4.? wait haven you people been downplaying this games months and now want to act like is the only game the PS4 has.? hahahhaaa...

Some one need to feel better about its $100 more dollar waste..lol

Oh how convenient, a system goes into protection mode every time you play it. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? "OH but bu but the console isn't bricked, it just needs to cool down" Give me a break guy.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Good Lord the lems need a game to play

But the 360 and Xbone have no games.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

It is so amusing to me how desperate lemmings are at this point. They just jump on every little rumor and attempt to use it as ammo. Talk about shooting blanks. Put your cap gun away kid.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Lol OP you wanna bet?

If PS4 sells more worldwide than Xbone, you leave SW.

If Xbone sells more worldwide than PS4, I'll leave SW. The year 2015 will decide if one of us leaves.

Agree? If you don't agree I know you are uncertain about the future of Xbone.

snugenz_irl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 snugenz_irl
Member since 2013 • 31 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

It is so amusing to me how desperate lemmings are at this point. They just jump on every little rumor and attempt to use it as ammo. Talk about shooting blanks. Put your cap gun away kid.

The irony in this post is ridiculous, or have you not been to SW for the past few months?.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22679 Posts

@monsterpuncher: didn't think it was possible to drink that much Kool aid. "you're not a gamer if u buy an xone"... I lol'd. I'm about to cancel a ps4 p reorder, or at least profit online because the launch lineup for the ps4 is pathetic,mmaybe the worst I've ever seen... Being a gamer I'm most concerned about games... Xone is starting the gen as the best gaming console atm.

RSpyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RSpyman
@XBOunity said:

Link? because as far as I have seen, the ps4 UI is far superior than the Xbox's, especially the Friendslist!

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

Good thing I didn't preorder any of the systems. More than happy to wait a few months until both are a bit more established and have more support.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@xsubtownerx said:

@MBirdy88 said:

Lemmings are sad, as a hermit looking in, and someone that defended xbox before announcement. you are just fools lets be fair. everything still points regardless of starting lineup that the PS4 will be the longer term console. and that even with XBOX's initial game lead THEY ARE FKIN MEDIOCRE GAMES AND NOBODY CARES.

keep trying to justify your stupid choice, meanwhile the much higher ratio of PS4 buyers with common sense have made their choice. and the only market with a chance for Xbox is the US as you don't even have the UK this time.

So new IPs that no one has played yet are "mediocre"? You know this how? Nice biased opinion on the rest of your post. The irony here is that you called lemmings "sad". :lol:

Is that how you read it?

The bold, I read that as him referring to xbox360's initial game lead which makes sense because xbox 1 does not have a game lead on PS4 if you take a look at launch line ups.

So that statement makes perfect sense if that is what he was talking about because the initial launch games for 360 that lemmings always bragged about (Kameo, Crackdown, PD0, GRAW, Lost Odyssey) are mediocre games.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Games being delayed.

Units Flatlining Of Death (FOD).

Kiosks shipping without a single flagship title to try.

UI from last gen passed off as this gen.

P2P online.

Yeah I would say it is coming unglued for Sony and Sony Fan.

Less than a month from launch and we have not heard of a single game going gold. Could the whole PS4 be pushed back a week to launch with the X1? I would not put it out of the realm of possibilities.

Also being carried over from last gen for Sony Fan is, 'Just Wait'.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Oh heavens to betsies good gravy no. The DREAM has just begun. What started it as a revolutionary vision has devolved into reality. The PS4.

The PlayStation®4 system provides dynamic, connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features. Combining unparalleled content, immersive gaming experiences, all of your favorite digital entertainment apps, and PlayStation® exclusives, the PS4™ system focuses on the gamers.

PlayStation®4: The Best Place to Play™

Greatness Awaits TC.

Sony.

PS4

Day fvcking 1

Awwww yeahhhhh

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 TheEroica  Moderator

@Heil68: greatness does wait.... My guess is day 350 or so before its not a paper weight. Sony lied to us about drive club to pad their day 1 lineup... The love learn and LIE philosophyconfirmed... :P viva la xbox!!!!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Heil68

@TheEroica:

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

@XBOunity: anyone that buys a console at launch is making a bad choice (microsoft, sony, nintendo, sega) because there's always bugs that need to be worked out until a 2.0 version of that console shows up on shelves. so it's really pointless to flush your money down the toilet on a new console. might as well just buy a PC and get a TRUE next gen gaming rig.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

For Lemmings, the nightmare has only just begun.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#77 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

You seem to have some deep obsession with the PS4, TC, is there something you are trying to hide?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

We knew it would happen, always does.

I wonder how many uninformed people will get a nasty surprise come PS4 launch day when they realise they now have to pay for online LOL

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 casharmy

@kuu2 said:

Games being delayed.

Less than a month from launch and we have not heard of a single game going gold. Could the whole PS4 be pushed back a week to launch with the X1? I would not put it out of the realm of possibilities.

lol, dat post.

and you talk about people being desperate?

"without a single flagship title to try"

PS4′s Killzone: Shadow Fall is Outpacing All Xbox One Exclusives

Killzone is killing it on the pre-order charts.

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/543773-ps4s-killzone-shadow-fall-is-outpacing-all-xbox-one-exclusives

Entertain us with more with scenarios from your xbot fantasy land where PS3 dose not have a single flagship to try lol yet..

KZSF >>> all x1 exclusives

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Heil68

@casharmy said:

@kuu2 said:

Games being delayed.

lol, dat post.

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/543773-ps4s-killzone-shadow-fall-is-outpacing-all-xbox-one-exclusives

Entertain us with more with scenarios from your xbot fantasy land where PS3 dose not have a single flagship to try lol yet..

Good point.

PlayStation®4: The Best Place to Play™

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

LOL AT OP ignoring my bet.

As I thought, lemmings are uncertain about Xbone's future.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@XBOunity said:

I would like to see some proof......

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@xsubtownerx said:

@MBirdy88 said:

What new I.Ps on launch? more like 2 dead bodies dug up from their deserved grave and made by developers that had nothing to do with them in the first place.

Or are you refering to after launch like Titanfall? that pc game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@kuu2: The irony is the Xbox turned into the "just wait machine" fast foward to this year or 2 and its "don't expect anything more now ever." machine. lemmings are dellusional. Wil only dominate us market, inferior game support (e.g mmos, cross platform ect), no asian market support, less indie support because nobody likes microsoft anymore. more expensive yet weaker... and drastically being outsold by the PS4 before it even releases.

The "modern" microsoft is utterly useless and are being outclassed in every market except desktop.... a drastically shrinking market. (though will not die). they are now masters of nothing.

Xbox 360's modern direction over the last 4 years has been god awful for games, their operating system while has small improvements is god awful at trying to compete with iOS/android, their phones are practically too late and a joke at this point.

They have shown no signs of any long term game strategy or international expansion, they will dominate US and churn out the same game strategy as the last 4 years. the only difference now is they wasted what 500 million on some damn new mediocre titles, some timed exclusives and PC/X1 games, which lets be honest, will be better on PC.

that "medicore fighter" and panzer dragoon are suppose to make up for the longer term are they? what a joke.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#85 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Why the heck do you call the PS4 a nightmare TC?

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

Are lems still clinging to the fact that a console will be overheated when you put it into a closed box?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@rjdofu said:

Are lems still clinging to the fact that a console will be overheated when you put it into a closed box?

after being confirmed that ps4 is way more powerful, even bf4 running at 900p in ps4 while still at last gen 720p in xbone they needed something no matter if it is complete bs.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@snugenz_irl said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

The irony in this post is ridiculous, or have you not been to SW for the past few months?.

Nope. Come here every day, which is why I said what I said.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@casharmy said:

@kuu2 said:

Games being delayed.

lol, dat post.

Now IF those numbers are true at least from july, when x1 was still in the shit hole with their policy. The X1 games has more pre orders lol. 46 vs 40 in a FPS gaming market right now

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By casharmy

@k2theswiss said:

@casharmy said:

@kuu2 said:

Games being delayed.

lol, dat post.

Now IF those numbers are true at least from july, when x1 was still in the shit hole with their policy. The X1 games has more pre orders lol. 46 vs 40 in a FPS gaming market right now

The bold:

cool, where's your link? lol, I would say I will wait for it but I don't want to die of old age. Keep grasping those straws.

KZSF >>>>> all x1 exclusives

The public has spoken,

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#91 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

Dear Lemmings, please make the same mistake you made at the start of the PS3's life. Please throw your stones and mock us. Please tell us you didn't learn anything from how this generation started and ended. Please?

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

It boggles my mind how people make definitive statements about products that aren't yet released. In reality either system could be better purely based on which gets the better games down the road, both are in the same factor of processing it comes down to which has better games. If the new Killzone, God of War and Uncharted are fecking awful and the new Halo is the greatest game ever then we'll know. It's just simply impossible to tell which system is going to be better, I'm probably going to get a ps4 but who knows, we'll see in a year which has better games.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

UI wars.

Mmmmhmmm, lems went there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

@XBOunity said:

none of this compares to Microsoft's past few months, its been a mess that MSOFT has been trying to clean up, whats with all these Sony damage control threads now?

drodriguesaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 drodriguesaar
Member since 2012 • 173 Posts

In a long term, I think that Sony could show us some good reasons to buy the PS4. At first, their games lineup and the delayed features are making Sony lose space on the market for the XBONE, even if the PS4 has a better hardware and all...So I'll wait and compare the performance of the PS4. Even having a preference for Sony, I fear that this generation is the last to make me buy a console.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@casharmy said:

@k2theswiss said:

@casharmy said:

@kuu2 said:

Games being delayed.

lol, dat post.

The bold:

cool, where's your link? lol, I would say I will wait for it but I don't want to die of old age. Keep grasping those straws.

KZSF >>>>> all x1 exclusives

The public has spoken,

What public? your's?

my link is your link lol

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

Nightmare of the Ps4? Like men, there is no perfect console, but thank gawd there's a ps4. I wouldn't want to have to build a PC so early because the Xbone is not going in my house.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

Lemmings have serious mental issues.

You guys need professional help.

I'll happily see you guys at the rate of $100 an hour to try to help you work through your inferiority complexes. I'm not licensed to practice, mind you. But since Lemmings don't really care about the credibility of their sources in the first place, it doesn't really matter. I'll wear an Xbone T-Shirt during our sessions so you'll feel more comfortable talking to me and I promise there are no actual cows, sheep or hermits (that I know about) within 10 miles of my office.

So feel free to go deep into your pasts. We can discuss the bullying you took from a gang of kindergarten kids when you were in 7th grade or the time the lunch ladies pwned you 5 days in a row in Halo 3 online. Whichever way you guys want to go. This is about healing and moving forward, afterall.

PM me for your appointment times. Good luck.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#99  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Meh. It still looks like a better deal than the X1 at the moment. Sony has some pretty decent commercials out there and their momentum from E3 is still in effect. They'll be ok. It looks like your standard shitty launch game lineup scenario. Looks like I'll have no problem waiting it out.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TheEroica  Moderator

@John_Matherson: you must be new to system wars... Being mocked when you're at your lowest is the oil that keeps the gears moving... I look forward to mocking you further, especially when there is blind fanboys at work. PS4 is shaping up to have the worst launch lineup in gaming history if drive club gets delayed.... Gamers everywhere have a right to bash that ad nauseum.