Halo kid...dead?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 primateface
Member since 2008 • 1095 Posts

[QUOTE="ChaneyR91"]Wow... Playing with guns was a "common Pasttime" for the kid... Why was the kid allowed to play with it... If it was a common pasttime thing why would the parents not remove the Bullets... Finaly when in halo do you shot yourself? sounds like darwin was right... People this moronic weed them selves out...SpruceCaboose

An adult I would agree with you, but an 11 year old child does not understand the consequences or the concept of death.

i did...you never come back :lol:

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 ChaneyR91
Member since 2008 • 108 Posts

i dont see how he shot himself in the head with a rifle unless he put it down holding the trigger or some crap.primateface

either way the world still spins... Mabye its from Metal gear instead of Halo because I don't remember MC putting the gun to his head

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 primateface

[QUOTE="primateface"]i dont see how he shot himself in the head with a rifle unless he put it down holding the trigger or some crap.ChaneyR91

either way the world still spins... Mabye its from Metal gear instead of Halo because I don't remember MC putting the gun to his head

i was about to say the same...but how the hell do you shoot urself with a rifle? damn are you really that stupid?

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 ChaneyR91

[QUOTE="ChaneyR91"]Wow... Playing with guns was a "common Pasttime" for the kid... Why was the kid allowed to play with it... If it was a common pasttime thing why would the parents not remove the Bullets... Finaly when in halo do you shot yourself? sounds like darwin was right... People this moronic weed them selves out...SpruceCaboose

An adult I would agree with you, but an 11 year old child does not understand the consequences or the concept of death.

The parents knew this was going on because it was his pasttime so the parents should charged with child abuse or negligence... its sad, but the world still spins

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#155 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?MGSFan92

That made me laugh hard. But seriously if he respawned he would just throw a plasma grenade and kill himself again.

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

Wow...even I was scared to hold a gun at 11 years old....But I did anyways.(It was my dad's gun...well some small crap lol. And it was on safety too though.)

Hm...parents should stop letting their kids play M rated games. They're M rated for a reason...Stupid parents these days.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 primateface

anyone have a video of the dude that shot himself? lol i bet this kid isnt too bright.

DaViD_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 DaViD_99
Member since 2007 • 2496 Posts

Why would this elevin year old be allowed access to a weapon? I do not know, but what i do know is that this young boys parents need to pay attention more, and if they allowed this child to have access to the gun, they should be in jail.

To the person that said that the kid deserved to die, no one deserves to die, i think you are playing to much and see death as nothing big, well it is something big. It destroys life, and affects other peoples lives in a huge negative way. And i doubt he just pointed the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Hes a kid, kids to dumb stuff. It was an accident, and i find it really disturbing that you would think that he deserves to die.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 primateface

Wow...even I was scared to hold a gun at 11 years old....But I did anyways.(It was my dad's gun...well some small crap lol. And it was on safety too though.)

Hm...parents should stop letting their kids play M rated games. They're M rated for a reason...Stupid parents these days.

sargentbotk

I played the most violent games when i was a kid... lol

If the parent buy it for you it's all good.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 primateface

guns dont kill people....idiots handling guns kills people.

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 ChaneyR91

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?Minishdriveby

That made me laugh hard. But seriously if he respawned he would just throw a plasma grenade and kill himself again.

That kid made me loss my Lvl in Halo 2... That SOB... I told him i would get him back and I used my psychic powers to TK him...

blitzkid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 blitzkid1
Member since 2008 • 3952 Posts
Why did he have a gun.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#163 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
Very, very sad indeed.
ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ChaneyR91

guns dont kill people....idiots handling guns kills people.

primateface

the Extreme decceleration of the bullet kills people...

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Minishdriveby

guns dont kill people....idiots handling guns kill themselves.

primateface

Fixed.

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 ChaneyR91
[QUOTE="primateface"]

Minishdriveby

Fixed.

Then what kills peoples??? Cars?

carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 carljohnson3456
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?ChaneyR91

That kid made me loss my Lvl in Halo 2... That SOB... I told him i would get him back and I used my psychic powers to TK him...

Dude, are you guys serious? That is some really disturbing since of humor. An 11 year old child is dead and you make a joke about it?

What is this world coming to???

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Minishdriveby
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"][QUOTE="primateface"]

ChaneyR91

Fixed.

Then what kills peoples??? Cars?

Smart people handling guns I suppose?

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#169 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="samusarmada"]

Like a rifle you hunt deer with?

SpruceCaboose

A .22 is mainly being used for hunting small pests, for sports shooting, for plinking, and for cheap training. Usually, with deer you would use a more powerful ammunition.

thanks

plinking?

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 ChaneyR91
[QUOTE="ChaneyR91"][QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?carljohnson3456

Dude, are you guys serious? That is some really disturbing since of humor. An 11 year old child is dead and you make a joke about it?

What is this world coming to???

I'm sorry if it affends you... I would not take anything serious in a Message Board... its really a sad thing, but the world still spins...

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

That's too bad :(

Dark Pain, shut the hell up. Yeah it's the kids fault, but he's 11 years old.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 primateface
[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"][QUOTE="samusarmada"]

samusarmada

A .22 is mainly being used for hunting small pests, for sports shooting, for plinking, and for cheap training. Usually, with deer you would use a more powerful ammunition.

thanks

plinking?

lol means shooting random **** at a hunting range.

carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 carljohnson3456

samusarmada

thanks

plinking?

Dude, Spruce is like the wise man of System Wars. He knows a little bit about everything. lol.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 primateface
he was low on armor so he thought he's killed himself then respawn with full armor
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#176 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

samusarmada

thanks

plinking?

Shooting things that are not normally targets but are acting like them, like shooting tin cans, fruit, etc.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Minishdriveby
[QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"][QUOTE="samusarmada"]

SpruceCaboose

thanks

plinking?

Shooting things that are not normally targets but are acting like them, like shooting tin cans, fruit, etc.

and in this case 11 year old boys.

carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 carljohnson3456

I'm sorry if it affends you... I would not take anything serious in a Message Board... its really a sad thing, but the world still spins...ChaneyR91

I just think it could spin with a little more decency, ya know?

You're world is fine, but his mother and father and entire families life is ruined right now. You know they planned on watching him graduate, get married, and have their grandchildren, and instead he didnt get to live long enough to even become and adult... and some random posters who cant even imagine that pain will make a "laugh" about it.

I know you might not have meant any harm, but I think those jokes were pretty tasteless.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#179 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"][QUOTE="samusarmada"]

SpruceCaboose

thanks

plinking?

thanks

meaning of life?

carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 carljohnson3456

he was low on armor so he thought he's killed himself then respawn with full armorprimateface

You're really not funny. At all.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 primateface
if you were deerhunting you'd want like a shotgun slug 12,16,20 something all good....but a 22 rifle would take his ass own if you hit him in right spot.. i mean once he's hit he's gonna try to run..away find him after he dies..might take awhile slug would put his ass down on the spot.
SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#183 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts
[QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

Okay this is getting stupid, read this:

"However he did not obviously grasp that a round could still be loaded in the chamber even when the magazine ejected and was found shot through the head yesterday."

he ejected the magazine and thought it was empty, it was an accident, not a suicide. Was that a stupid and irresponsible thing to do? Yes, BUT he was an 11 year old KID, you know...those little creatures that do stupid things and that need parenting and protection from objects that can harm them. People who say that this kid deserved to die and deserves no compassion are either 11 year old kids just like him or have twisted ideologies that should be kept away from any conversations that involve normal people.

primateface

LOL dumbass forgot to eject the bullet that was loaded in the chamber from the clip being in there....idiot didnt empty the chamber/clear it acouple times...then point it at ground and fire the hammerpin pointed at the ground and u good lol.

i knew to do this at 5 years old and this dude's 11 LOL.

but this dude's a dumbass even at 5 i would of never pointed it at my head ever...muchless pull the trigger i knew it was some dangerous ****

lawl not everyones a redneck

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 primateface
[QUOTE="primateface"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

Okay this is getting stupid, read this:

"However he did not obviously grasp that a round could still be loaded in the chamber even when the magazine ejected and was found shot through the head yesterday."

he ejected the magazine and thought it was empty, it was an accident, not a suicide. Was that a stupid and irresponsible thing to do? Yes, BUT he was an 11 year old KID, you know...those little creatures that do stupid things and that need parenting and protection from objects that can harm them. People who say that this kid deserved to die and deserves no compassion are either 11 year old kids just like him or have twisted ideologies that should be kept away from any conversations that involve normal people.

SSCyborg

LOL dumbass forgot to eject the bullet that was loaded in the chamber from the clip being in there....idiot didnt empty the chamber/clear it acouple times...then point it at ground and fire the hammerpin pointed at the ground and u good lol.

i knew to do this at 5 years old and this dude's 11 LOL.

but this dude's a dumbass even at 5 i would of never pointed it at my head ever...muchless pull the trigger i knew it was some dangerous ****

lawl not everyones a redneck

im not either...but kids should be taught gun safety.

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ChaneyR91

[QUOTE="ChaneyR91"]I'm sorry if it affends you... I would not take anything serious in a Message Board... its really a sad thing, but the world still spins...carljohnson3456

I just think it could spin with a little more decency, ya know?

You're world is fine, but his mother and father and entire families life is ruined right now. You know they planned on watching him graduate, get married, and have their grandchildren, and instead he didnt get to live long enough to even become and adult... and some random posters who cant even imagine that pain will make a "laugh" about it.

I know you might not have meant any harm, but I think those jokes were pretty tasteless.

personnaly i think the parents should be charged with Negligence... the article said playing with the gun was a common pasttime thing for the kid so you think the parents would either keep the gun away from him so this could not happen or make sure there was no way for him to get the gun when it was loaded... This stuff should never happen if people thought.... People find this funny because its so utterly stupied of the people involved (The Darwin Awards)...

SpinoRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 SpinoRaptor
Member since 2006 • 2419 Posts

That's tough, losing a child like that :(

But am I the only one that finds this ironic?

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#187 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9571 Posts

A believer of Dawinism, are we?

Lyphe2k

After seeing this, all I have to say to you is: get some education.

"Darwinism"? Get out of here and get some college education. Biology is not a religion.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#188 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

1. he shouldn't be playing M rated games

2. His parents are stupid for letting an eleven year old not only skip school but have access to real guns.

3. They are even dumber for having their guns already loaded.

Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Roushrsh
Member since 2005 • 3351 Posts
[QUOTE="zepman71"]

[QUOTE="Lyphe2k"]... was that the kid that used to make weapons out of cardboard and crap?samusarmada

Thats what I'm wondering...

Regardless, its very sad

Its not for two reasons:

1. The kid died in Wisconsin, halo kid lives in Canada

2. Halo kid signed into his youtube account 18 hours ago. The death took place on Thursday.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, as bad as it sounds I feel so much better for not having heard him :P

fixer293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#190 fixer293
Member since 2003 • 4770 Posts

1. he shouldn't be playing M rated games

2. His parents are stupid for letting an eleven year old not only skip school but have access to real guns.

3. They are even dumber for having their guns already loaded.

Espada12

Bingo

Lyphe2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Lyphe2k
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts
[QUOTE="Lyphe2k"]

A believer of Dawinism, are we?

X_CAPCOM_X

After seeing this, all I have to say to you is: get some education.

"Darwinism"? Get out of here and get some college education. Biology is not a religion.

Woops, damn my mistake. Damn I feel very stupid now. Completly meant something else.

Oh and next time, try correcting someone with a little less a-hole on the side of your comment. You came off as a total d-bag. kthxbye.

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
why do his parents leave him with .22 rifle??????
AvIdGaMeR444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 AvIdGaMeR444
Member since 2004 • 7031 Posts

This is about a kid who was so obsessed with Halo, that he stupidly decided it was fine to play with real life guns imitating his idol Master Chief. I'm not saying there shouldn't be sympathy, but I bet that if he were imitating almost ANY OTHER game, people would not be so heartfelt about this. What if the kid was trying to imitate Big Rigs, found his daddy's truck keys, then hit a telephone pole? People would be laughing their asses off at that. But, when it comes to a big game like Halo, everyone is suddenly depressed..."he was just trying to imitate teh Master Chief". :roll:

If the kid was really that impressionable, then God forbid if he had gotten a hold of GTA IV, and became obsessed with it. The kid was 11. It is sad he accidentally shot himself. But most 11 year old boys know that playing with real life guns is dangerous. And trying to imitate Master Chief is NO EXCUSE to play with guns, no matter how much Halo is praised...

Oroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Oroin
Member since 2006 • 3041 Posts

why do his parents leave him with .22 rifle??????KGB32

I don't feel sorry for people who are just asking for something bad to happen. It's sad it happened, but they deserve no pity for even making that accident possible.

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 ChaneyR91

This is about a kid who was so obsessed with Halo, that he stupidly decided it was fine to play with real life guns imitating his idol Master Chief. I'm not saying there shouldn't be sympathy, but I bet that if he were imitating almost ANY OTHER game, people would not be so heartfelt about this. What if the kid was trying to imitate Big Rigs, found his daddy's truck keys, then hit a telephone pole? People would be laughing their asses off at that. But, when it comes to a big game like Halo, everyone is suddenly depressed..."he was just trying to imitate teh Master Chief". :roll:

If the kid was really that impressionable, then God forbid if he had gotten a hold of GTA IV, and became obsessed with it. The kid was 11. It is sad he accidentally shot himself. But most 11 year old boys know that playing with real life guns is dangerous. And trying to imitate Master Chief is NO EXCUSE to play with guns, no matter how much Halo is praised...

AvIdGaMeR444

Its sad that some one died, but its funny that it was in such a stupied way...

JonasJuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 JonasJuice
Member since 2008 • 221 Posts
How do you accidently shoot yourself with a rifle?
mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23065 Posts

How do you accidently shoot yourself with a rifle?JonasJuice

Freak accidents happen. A woman I know shot an arrow through her bicep.

Using nothing but a compound bow and arrow.

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 ChaneyR91

[QUOTE="JonasJuice"]How do you accidently shoot yourself with a rifle?mattbbpl

That would be one hell of a move... Ninja Style up in this hood...

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23065 Posts
[QUOTE="mattbbpl"]

[QUOTE="JonasJuice"]How do you accidently shoot yourself with a rifle?ChaneyR91

That would be one hell of a move... Ninja Style up in this hood...

It was real odd...

Her husband was teaching her how to shoot it. Somehow she hooked the front of the arrow onto the bow and before she let the arrow fly the back of the arrow came off the string. She freaked out and when the bow jerked it jerked backwards.

The feathered end of the arrow went through her arm instead of the head.

Huff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Huff
Member since 2003 • 2132 Posts

Thats really sad for the family. However, it is comforting to know that natural selection still works.