Halo kid...dead?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

you get rid of guns, you get ride of power, if power is gone there would be no lawsiamshivy

Not entirely, just not available to the public.

Avatar image for Videogamefan123
Videogamefan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Videogamefan123
Member since 2007 • 941 Posts
That boy deserves a Darwin award and also what kind of parent lets his kid have free acess to a gun and ammo instead of keeping it in a safe to which only the parent knows the combonation to. Also he skipped school to play, so i'm thinking he wasn't to bright in the first place
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#103 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="samusarmada"]

I think the less extreme way would probably just to get rid of guns.

Lemmywinks_360

I don't support the nra but I'm going to make a point.

gun

stapler

If you were to place both of them in a room which would kill someone first? A gun by itself will not hurt anyone. Ive never seen any gun that can load itself, cok itself, aim itself, and fire itself.

I'm pretty fine with the idea of guns to be honest. I made the point as a counter argument to the idea that killing every stupid person would make the world a better place, and therefore lead to less gun accidents.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12143 Posts

[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]This is sad, also some of the posts in this thread are disturbing.Dark-Pain

How is is sad? This kid skips school to imatate halo and kills him self with a REAL, FULLY LOADED GUN. IN HALO GUNS KILL. Did he not know. WHy did it shoot his head? Was he dumb enough to point it at his head. He deserved to die if he obviously pointed it at his head. He should have just played the game himself.

Its sad because someone lost a family member or friend(You do know what they are right). I know your type you try to be different and intellectual by condeming humanity and sympathy. Did those people that died at VT deserve it the shooter felt similar about the Human Race.

barneyalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 barneyalfonso
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts
[QUOTE="Dr_Snood"]

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?hongkingkong

People like you are pathetic.

I must protest - thats cold-hard wit right there.

Come on do you expect everyone to feel sympathy? Some western kid who is given every chance in life owns himself being stupid while the majority of the world work hard to support their families and get little in return. The world moves on in a big freaking way, not that nobody would feel sorry for the kid's family, but because its just a stupid waste and its not important because its all the kid's fault, case closed.

He's not stupid, he's a kid, that's the reason why a kid doesnt go to jail when he kills someone, because he is a minor. Not really sympathy though, but just respect for the one who died.

The one to blame here is the parents for letting him have access to a real gun, let alone a loaded one.

edit: i realized many people here say the kid is stupid. Seriously i can't believe how ignorant those people are. He is an effin kid, what the hell to you expect him to do act mature and walk away?

Avatar image for Videogamefan123
Videogamefan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Videogamefan123
Member since 2007 • 941 Posts
Also how stupid was he to play with a LOADED GUN
iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts

[QUOTE="samusarmada"]

samusarmada

you get rid of guns, you get ride of power, if power is gone there would be no lawsiamshivy

I live in England. Unfortunately for your theory I have yet to decapitate my neighbour because his lack of a gun has now allowed me to do so.

aw ya i for got all about that,, but does england have an army?? i said that hole thing meaning like if there wasnt a gun on earth.. how could there be someone in charge, unless that person was really rich.
Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Dark-Pain
Member since 2008 • 481 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]

[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]This is sad, also some of the posts in this thread are disturbing.Mercenary848

How is is sad? This kid skips school to imatate halo and kills him self with a REAL, FULLY LOADED GUN. IN HALO GUNS KILL. Did he not know. WHy did it shoot his head? Was he dumb enough to point it at his head. He deserved to die if he obviously pointed it at his head. He should have just played the game himself.

Its sad because someone lost a family member or friend(You do know what they are right). I know your type you try to be different and intellectual by condeming humanity and sympathy. Did those people that died at VT deserve it the shooter felt similar about the Human Race.

Well then the parent should have hidden the gun better. And maybe the kid should not have pointed the gun to his head and pull the trigger. People at VT died becasue someone sucidal killed them. They did not deserve to die. They could have become something good.They were not skipping shool and imitating a game. I feel sad for them. I went to to VT to light up the candles for them. THis kid deserved it. VT is diffrent.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]

[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]This is sad, also some of the posts in this thread are disturbing.Mercenary848

Well then the parent should have hidden the gun better. And maybe the kid should not have pointed the gun to his head and pull the trigger. People at VT died becasue someone sucidal killed them. They did not deserve to die. They could have become something good.They were not skipping shool and imitating a game. I feel sad for them. I went to to VT to light up the candles for them. THis kid deserved it. VT is diffrent.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 primateface
Member since 2008 • 1095 Posts

its the parents fault for not teaching a kid gun means danger how to handle them if needed.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Dark-Pain

Also how stupid was he to play with a LOADED GUNVideogamefan123

Not only that but to point it at his head and pull the trigger.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 primateface
and teaching them it's not a toy that shouldnt be played with.
Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Dark-Pain

its the parents fault for not teaching a kid gun means danger how to handle them if needed.

primateface

The kid played halo and obviously knew that a gun killed people. Com'on. He also pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Mercenary848
[QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]

[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]This is sad, also some of the posts in this thread are disturbing.Dark-Pain

So skipping school and being an iresponsibe youth means you will grow up to be nothing and deserve to die huh. Most people did dangerous stuff as a kid and a lot of them grew up fine. You need to go out more.

Burnsmiesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Burnsmiesta
Member since 2004 • 1672 Posts
[QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]

Who are you to say someone deserved to die?
primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 primateface

my dad always said when handling a gun pretend it's always loaded...even if you think/checked chamber ....still dont point it at people keep it pointed at the ground when handling.

basically i knew since a kid...i knew not to play with this **** and it's not a toy.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 primateface
[QUOTE="primateface"]

Dark-Pain

The kid played halo and obviously knew that a gun killed people. Com'on. He also pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger.

he thought he'd respawn lol.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 samusarmada
[QUOTE="samusarmada"]

[QUOTE="samusarmada"]

iamshivy

I live in England. Unfortunately for your theory I have yet to decapitate my neighbour because his lack of a gun has now allowed me to do so.

aw ya i for got all about that,, but does england have an army?? i said that hole thing meaning like if there wasnt a gun on earth.. how could there be someone in charge, unless that person was really rich.

You do realise that the history of guns does not stretch all the way to the beginning of humanity, dont you :?

barneyalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 barneyalfonso

[QUOTE="Videogamefan123"]Also how stupid was he to play with a LOADED GUNDark-Pain

i doubt he knew the gun was loaded. But yeah standard rule in gun handling is that you treat every gun like it's a loaded one, never point it at people even if it has no ammunition.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]

[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]This is sad, also some of the posts in this thread are disturbing.Burnsmiesta

Who are you to say someone deserved to die?

I am saying it. You know I should stop posting on this thread.Too many people that don't understand anything.

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#121 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
[QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Dr_Snood"]

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?barneyalfonso

Come on do you expect everyone to feel sympathy? Some western kid who is given every chance in life owns himself being stupid while the majority of the world work hard to support their families and get little in return. The world moves on in a big freaking way, not that nobody would feel sorry for the kid's family, but because its just a stupid waste and its not important because its all the kid's fault, case closed.

He's not stupid, he's a kid, that's the reason why a kid doesnt go to jail when he kills someone, because he is a minor. Not really sympathy though, but just respect for the one who died.

The one to blame here is the parents for letting him have access to a real gun, let alone a loaded one.

edit: i realized many people here say the kid is stupid. Seriously i can't believe how ignorant those people are. He is an effin kid, what the hell to you expect him to do act mature and walk away?

Personally? Well yes. But perhaps too subtly I detatched myself from that 2nd paragraph, that is what i'm saying most people will think.

Speaking from experience: At 11 I was able to cross the road by myself, I could pick my nose without giving myself a lobotomy, I could breathe and blink at the same time, I had been presented with a gun and i stood the **** back from it cus I knew that the things are designed solely to open holes in people. Now blame isn't a black and white thing, its clear this kid was not very bright, his parents are pretty dim too, but ultimately we have to take responsibility for our own actions because nobody else will!

An Inspector calls all over again...

barneyalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 barneyalfonso

[QUOTE="Videogamefan123"]Also how stupid was he to play with a LOADED GUNDark-Pain

i doubt he knew the gun was loaded. But yeah that is standard rule in gun handling, treat every gun like it's loaded and never point it at anyone even if it has no ammo. But seriously we shouldn't judge a kid's decisions, he is a kid after all.

toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#123 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts

*leaves for ten minutes*

28 new posts?

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]

So skipping school and being an iresponsibe youth means you will grow up to be nothing and deserve to die huh. Most people did dangerous stuff as a kid and a lot of them grew up fine. You need to go out more.

Yea but many people don't take a gun and point it at their head. You need to understand more. Normal people don't play with guns loaded and certinly don't point it at there head. I need to g out more no I think you do. You can't understand because you are not smart enough. I won't argue anymore. It is pointless with people like you anyway. But this is system wars what can you expect?

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

To the kid-

1. Why are you playing with a gun instead of just........... playing halo?

2. Why the hell would you point it at yourself?

To the parents-

1. Why does he have access to a gun?

2. Why the **** do you keep a loaded gun in your house?

Lemmywinks_360
Indeed
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 samusarmada
[QUOTE="Burnsmiesta"]
Who are you to say someone deserved to die? Dark-Pain

I am saying it. You know I should stop posting on this thread.Too many people that don't understand anything.

You lose the feeling to feel sorrow for someone, you don't gain the understanding to negate it.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 primateface

lol even if you think a gun is not loaded theres always a chance it could be loaded...because sometimes the you might miss a bullet if the chamber doesnt kick it out....but who the hell in their right mind would take a gun put it to their head and pull the trigger? WTF you have to be dumber than **** .

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

What the ****?

In all honesty.

What the ****?

It the 21st century.

If you believe people in modern societies have to be told to be civilised by the barrel of a gun, you really need to rethink your attitudes.

Sorry, but that is all kinds of messed up.

If recent international conflicts are any indication its never simply the weapons that grant power, influence or control.

*sigh*

And what is keeping a loaded firearm in your house going to do? Defend you from burglars? How about fixing the reason why people are burgling houses in the firs place instead of killing them.
Giving everyone the opportunity to carry a loaded firearm, and turn their house into a mini munitions depo increases the variables of peoples means to create crime, by a massive margin.

An us and them mentality, that shows how recessive certain pieces of logic can be.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Mercenary848
[QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]

Yea but many people don't take a gun and point it at their head. You need to understand more. Normal people don't play with guns loaded and certinly don't point it at there head. I need to g out more no I think you do. You can't understand because you are not smart enough. I won't argue anymore. It is pointless with people like you anyway. But this is system wars what can you expect?

Meh I rarely post here, but the article didn't come up did he point it to his head or did the gun go off. A lot of people who know how to handle a weapon have accidental discharges. I saw a man the other day check the sights of his AK by placeing it on the ground and standing over it. The man could have easily accidentily pulled the trigger. Also none of us were there so we don't know. The kid could have been cleeaning it and screwed up.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 samusarmada

lol even if you think a gun is not loaded theres always a chance it could be loaded...because sometimes the you might miss a bullet if the chamber doesnt kick it out...

primateface

Well he was a kid. The report said he took the clip out, so he obviously assumed it was empty. He was a child, part of what them makes them children is there lack of common sense.

Burnsmiesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Burnsmiesta
Member since 2004 • 1672 Posts

Dark-Pain

If you've had a bad experience in your life you've certainly become very bitter over it. And don't preach to me about how I don't know anything, I know just as well. You didn't know this kid, you don't know the complete circumstances of his death and if you'd truely had such a bad experience in your life you'd understand the value of living.
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 samusarmada

Meh I rarely post here, but the article didn't come up did he point it to his head or did the gun go off. A lot of people who know how to handle a weapon have accidental discharges. I saw a man the other day check the sights of his AK by placeing it on the ground and standing over it. The man could have easily accidentily pulled the trigger. Also none of us were there so we don't know. The kid could have been cleeaning it and screwed up.

Mercenary848

It just says he was shot in the head. He also took the clip out, assuming that would be enough.

Fawlcon_Pawnch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Fawlcon_Pawnch
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts

Okay this is getting stupid, read this:

"However he did not obviously grasp that a round could still be loaded in the chamber even when the magazine ejected and was found shot through the head yesterday."

he ejected the magazine and thought it was empty, it was an accident, not a suicide. Was that a stupid and irresponsible thing to do? Yes, BUT he was an 11 year old KID, you know...those little creatures that do stupid things and that need parenting and protection from objects that can harm them. People who say that this kid deserved to die and deserves no compassion are either 11 year old kids just like him or have twisted ideologies that should be kept away from any conversations that involve normal people.

PS2_ROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 PS2_ROCKS
Member since 2003 • 4679 Posts
So what move on Halo involves pointing a gun at your head and firing?
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Mercenary848
[QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

samusarmada

It just says he was shot in the head. He also took the clip out, assuming that would be enough.

Psh unless he had a burn mark I don't think he put it directlt to his head, did they say what kind of gun.

Helbrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#136 Helbrec
Member since 2008 • 1325 Posts
Americans...
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 samusarmada
[QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

Mercenary848

Psh unless he had a burn mark I don't think he put it directlt to his head, did they say what kind of gun.

.22 caliber rifle

I don't know what that is though.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 primateface

Okay this is getting stupid, read this:

"However he did not obviously grasp that a round could still be loaded in the chamber even when the magazine ejected and was found shot through the head yesterday."

he ejected the magazine and thought it was empty, it was an accident, not a suicide. Was that a stupid and irresponsible thing to do? Yes, BUT he was an 11 year old KID, you know...those little creatures that do stupid things and that need parenting and protection from objects that can harm them. People who say that this kid deserved to die and deserves no compassion are either 11 year old kids just like him or have twisted ideologies that should be kept away from any conversations that involve normal people.

Fawlcon_Pawnch

LOL dumbass forgot to eject the bullet that was loaded in the chamber from the clip being in there....idiot didnt empty the chamber/clear it acouple times...then point it at ground and fire the hammerpin pointed at the ground and u good lol.

i knew to do this at 5 years old and this dude's 11 LOL.

but this dude's a dumbass even at 5 i would of never pointed it at my head ever...muchless pull the trigger i knew it was some dangerous ****

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 primateface
[QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

samusarmada

.22 caliber rifle

That's this....the brass shell stays in the chamber and the lead/ grey top part is what shoots duh.. lol...but that messed him up lol.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#140 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
My immediate reaction, why was an 11 year old child allowed access to a loaded gun?
barneyalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 barneyalfonso
[QUOTE="barneyalfonso"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Dr_Snood"]

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?hongkingkong

Personally? Well yes. But perhaps too subtly I detatched myself from that 2nd paragraph, that is what i'm saying most people will think.

Speaking from experience: At 11 I was able to cross the road by myself, I could pick my nose without giving myself a lobotomy, I could breathe and blink at the same time, I had been presented with a gun and i stood the **** back from it cus I knew that the things are designed solely to open holes in people. Now blame isn't a black and white thing, its clear this kid was not very bright, his parents are pretty dim too, but ultimately we have to take responsibility for our own actions because nobody else will!

An Inspector calls all over again...

well i can see when you were eleven you were already aware of what is right and wrong, and i'm sure a portion why that is (aside from your natural intuition i suppose) is the proper teachings made by your parents, which clearly this kid lacked.

People here also criticize the kid for cutting class, justifying it to his death. To be honest, as a kid, who really wanted to go to school? Even myself didnt want to go to school when i was a kid, i just wanted to play sega all day long i only realized the importance of it in my high school years. But what made me not skip school is MY PARENTS WHO MADE ME GO TO SCHOOL. so again I stay with my argument, his parents were noobs.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#142 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

My immediate reaction, why was an 11 year old child allowed access to a loaded gun?SpruceCaboose

hence why part of the blame goes to the parents.but even so..some of the posts in this thread are very shocking and disturbing

then again..people like that only feel that way untill it happens to someone they love.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 samusarmada
[QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"][QUOTE="samusarmada"][QUOTE="Mercenary848"]

primateface

.22 caliber rifle

That's this....the brass shell stays in the chamber and the lead/ grey top part is what shoots duh.. lol...but that messed him up lol.

Like a rifle you hunt deer with?

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 primateface
i dont see how he shot himself in the head with a rifle unless he put it down holding the trigger or some crap.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 SpruceCaboose

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]My immediate reaction, why was an 11 year old child allowed access to a loaded gun?lawlessx

hence why part of the blame goes to the parents.but even so..some of the posts in this thread are very shocking and disturbing

then again..people like that only feel that way untill it happens to someone they love.

IMO, all of the blame goes to the parents. Children do not grasp the concept of life and death. They do not understand that death is permanent, and no matter how much the child is "trained and taught" about guns, they do not grasp the gravity of the item or its consequences.

The child was playing, like a child will. Its the parents' responsibility to safe-guard that child to the best of their ability. Giving a child a loaded weapon, or allowing access to one, is negligent to the point of criminal in my mind.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 primateface

his parents probley shothim.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 SpruceCaboose

Like a rifle you hunt deer with?

samusarmada

A .22 is mainly being used for hunting small pests, for sports shooting, for plinking, and for cheap training. Usually, with deer you would use a more powerful ammunition.

ChaneyR91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 ChaneyR91
Member since 2008 • 108 Posts
Wow... Playing with guns was a "common Pasttime" for the kid... Why was the kid allowed to play with it... If it was a common pasttime thing why would the parents not remove the Bullets... Finaly when in halo do you shot yourself? sounds like darwin was right... People this moronic weed them selves out...
haterex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 haterex
Member since 2004 • 2410 Posts
R.I.P...For a second I though this was going to be Star Wars Kid...dead... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU caught impaled by a plastic lightsaber... then all the jedis would be like :cry:
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 SpruceCaboose

Wow... Playing with guns was a "common Pasttime" for the kid... Why was the kid allowed to play with it... If it was a common pasttime thing why would the parents not remove the Bullets... Finaly when in halo do you shot yourself? sounds like darwin was right... People this moronic weed them selves out...ChaneyR91

An adult I would agree with you, but an 11 year old child does not understand the consequences or the concept of death.