Halo kid...dead?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

violent_spinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 violent_spinal
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts
Wiscosin is in Canada!? =O
I don't think it's the same kid. And, you can't log-on when you're dead.
lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45J0SCXO5s
Lyphe2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Lyphe2k
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts
[QUOTE="Burnsmiesta"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. Dark-Pain

*hands a shotgun to Dark-Pain and waits*

Waits for what? People like that that are stupid enough to play with a real gun should not live. People who waist time playing games and skipping shchool desrve this. People should add to socirty and make things better. This kid waS A WASTE AND DESERVED TO DIE. Human's are pathetic.

What is wrong with you? The only thing thats pathetic is your attitude.

Please. Why was the kid stupid enough for getting himself killed by a gun. Many people die. This kid died becasue of stupity. This was not sad. Good ans useful people die. A idot kill himself and it ends up on the news. Your pathetic.

A believer of Dawinism, are we?

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?Dr_Snood

People like you are pathetic.

I must protest - thats cold-hard wit right there.

Come on do you expect everyone to feel sympathy? Some western kid who is given every chance in life owns himself being stupid while the majority of the world work hard to support their families and get little in return. The world moves on in a big freaking way, not that nobody would feel sorry for the kid's family, but because its just a stupid waste and its not important because its all the kid's fault, case closed.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Dark-Pain
Member since 2008 • 481 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. hongkingkong

Waits for what? People like that that are stupid enough to play with a real gun should not live. People who waist time playing games and skipping shchool desrve this. People should add to socirty and make things better. This kid waS A WASTE AND DESERVED TO DIE. Human's are pathetic.

Agreed, we are pathetic. But thank God you are an alien that lives on another planet cus i would get mighty sick of you if you lived on Earth, alien person. Where do you live? Please say the Galaxy of Andromada!

You are not amusing. Humanity is pathetic. I am speaking for myself too. People are so greedy. There are som many bad things going on. Why should we care about an idiot who killed himself? He was usless to the world and society. Natural Selection explains it.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Burnsmiesta"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. Cyberfairy

Please. Why was the kid stupid enough for getting himself killed by a gun. Many people die. This kid died becasue of stupity. This was not sad. Good ans useful people die. A idot kill himself and it ends up on the news. Your pathetic.

enjoy your ban

Ban for what? I am right. This is natural Selection survival of the smartest.

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 hongkingkong

enjoy your ban

Cyberfairy

you're a mod ? :?

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="Dr_Snood"]

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?hongkingkong

Come on do you expect everyone to feel sympathy? Some western kid who is given every chance in life owns himself being stupid while the majority of the world work hard to support their families and get little in return. The world moves on in a big freaking way, not that nobody would feel sorry for the kid's family, but because its just a stupid waste and its not important because its all the kid's fault, case closed.

Exactly. People die anyway. Natural Selection.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 primateface
Member since 2008 • 1095 Posts

lol my parents gave me a real 22 caliber rifle to keep under my bed in case someone broke in when they werent there lol.

i was **** 5 years old...and knew what to do and not to do with it....this 11 year old kid shoots himself because he was a dumbass and didnt know what he was doing because his parents are idiots.

funny thing is i never tried to imitate someone from any video game....i might of said quotes before...but that's furthest i ever took this ****

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
[QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. Dark-Pain

:|

Is there a reason you are being so overbearingly morose or is that just the way you are?

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 hongkingkong
[QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Dr_Snood"]

[QUOTE="MGSFan92"]Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?Dark-Pain

Exactly. People die anyway. Natural Selection.

Sympathy is also a human trait, embrace the best of your species. I wasn't speaking of my opinion just what most of the world would say.

Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts
That's really sad. The fault obviously goes to the parents for leaving a loaded gun in the house where their kid could get it. Unfortunatelythey have to live with that for the rest of their lives. I don't know if I could do that.
Burnsmiesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Burnsmiesta
Member since 2004 • 1672 Posts
[QUOTE="Burnsmiesta"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

I'm pathetic for feeling sympathetic towards a 11 year old kid who accidently shot himself? Excuse me for having an ounce of decency in my body. I'd be more understanding to your point if this was an adult. Instead of crying over society why not spare one of your tears for this kid.
And I'd like to know how you qualify for the "Good and Useful" human being category.
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts

Easy to shove this one off as bad parenting.

iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts
[QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

lmao, this guy could be the next hitler
Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Dark-Pain

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. Spartan070

:|

Is there a reason you are being so overbearingly morose or is that just the way you are?

Yes there is a reason. Kid dies of stupidity and it ends up on the news. Why should have sympathy for a person like that? Maybe for a person who died saving others yes that would be sad. But not this. My ideologies are diffrent.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

Hmm, I wonder where he'll respawn now?MGSFan92

omg, i hate you so much for making me laugh at this

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 hongkingkong

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. iamshivy

far too deficient in the mental faculty, only sinister enough.

TBH i think this guy does feel sympathy he's just displacing it in the wrong way because there is nobody to blame, let's stop feeding the flame guys.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Dark-Pain

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. iamshivy

How? I don't hate any group or race. You would never understand. hITLER KILLED FOR DIFFRENT REASONS. I am diffrent. How come people are sad over a dumb kid who killed himself while playing with a gun? America needs to get rid of dumb people our education is 25th place anyway.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#71 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

Agreed, we are pathetic. But thank God you are an alien that lives on another planet cus i would get mighty sick of you if you lived on Earth, alien person. Where do you live? Please say the Galaxy of Andromada!

You are not amusing. Humanity is pathetic. I am speaking for myself too. People are so greedy. There are som many bad things going on. Why should we care about an idiot who killed himself? He was usless to the world and society. Natural Selection explains it.

Because even with all the greed, all the hate, human kind still has the ability to feel sorry for someone, to share a mother and fathers pain. The parents are already feeling bad enough, the least you could do is show some fu--ing humanity.

ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts

hot114

lol sorry i couldnt resist

iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 iamshivy

hot114
lol you call it bad parenting because the kid was playing a rate M game, lmao how about the fact that the parents keeped a loaded rifle just lying around for this dumb *** to shoot him self with.
primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 primateface

Oww yea my dad gave me this also 5 years old rossi 22 caliber ...but as i got older...he gave me more powerful ****

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Dark-Pain

I'm pathetic for feeling sympathetic towards a 11 year old kid who accidently shot himself? Excuse me for having an ounce of decency in my body. I'd be more understanding to your point if this was an adult. Instead of crying over society why not spare one of your tears for this kid.
And I'd like to know how you qualify for the "Good and Useful" human being category.

My good and useful ideology is comple. You would never understand it. An 11 year old knows that in Halo guns kill yet dumb enough to play with a real loaded one. You would never understand what I mean. None of you people do.

toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#76 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts

It's the parents fault.

inb4jackthompson

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 primateface
yep...i shot myself when my parents gave me the pistol when i was 5 that's why im 23...still alive right?
Lemmywinks_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Lemmywinks_360
Member since 2007 • 1996 Posts

Because even with all the greed, all the hate, human kind still has the ability to feel sorry for someone, to share a mother and fathers pain. The parents are already feeling bad enough, the least you could do is show some fu--ing humanity.

samusarmada

parents fault they had a loaded rifle, parents fault they allowed him to access said rifle, lesser extent parents fault they bought him halo. unless you know this kid theres nothing to be sad about.

iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 iamshivy
[QUOTE="iamshivy"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

How? I don't hate any group or race. You would never understand. hITLER KILLED FOR DIFFRENT REASONS. I am diffrent. How come people are sad over a dumb kid who killed himself while playing with a gun? America needs to get rid of dumb people our education is 25th place anyway.

i'm not sad at all., poeple die every day, you think i care about some random kid who blows his head off,. i just said that because you said people who skip school to play games deserve to die lol. and ya that probably eould be consindered a group of people.
Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="hongkingkong"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. samusarmada

Humanity. Showing emotions does not show how humane you are. This is NAtural Selection. Emothis don't show humanity. YOu don't understand. People like you never will. Humanity feels sorry for a kid who killed himself with a loaded gun. What about the other people? Many people die everyday. SOm,e to save other, some for eviil, some for their county. At least some peolple do something useful and have a purpose. THis kid did not. He should have just went to school and act normal.

SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts

It's the parents fault.

inb4jackthompson

toadster101

Jack Thompson.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 samusarmada
[QUOTE="iamshivy"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

I think the less extreme way would probably just to get rid of guns.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12143 Posts
This is sad, also some of the posts in this thread are disturbing.
Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

It's the parents fault.

inb4jackthompson

toadster101

Hm, I wonder what happened to Jack Thompson?

:P

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="iamshivy"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

i'm not sad at all., poeple die every day, you think i care about some random kid who blows his head off,. i just said that because you said people who skip school to play games deserve to die lol. and ya that probably eould be consindered a group of people.

Oh that was my mistake. I don't mean people who skip school should die. I was bieng a little over rational. But the kid should have been in school. At least the schools could have teached him about guns.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12143 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="iamshivy"][QUOTE="Dark-Pain"][QUOTE="Fawlcon_Pawnch"]

[QUOTE="Dark-Pain"]He deserved it. People like that don't deserve to live. Imatating a game how dumb. Skipping school was even dumber. He had no purpose in life he wasn't going to add to society only waste resourses. He deserved it. He should have played halo on xbox instead. samusarmada

I think he posted a thread supporting nuclear war.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

Why should have sympathy for a person like that? Dark-Pain

It's not about lying flowers on his grave it's about not spitting on it.

iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 iamshivy

you get rid of guns, you get ride of power, if power is gone there would be no laws
redbaron3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 redbaron3
Member since 2004 • 984 Posts

one less halo fanboy in this world :O

i kid i kid

but seriously by age 11 i knew better than to aim a gun even if it wasnt loaded at another living being

Fawlcon_Pawnch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Fawlcon_Pawnch
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts

Yes there is a reason. Kid dies of stupidity and it ends up on the news. Why should have sympathy for a person like that? Maybe for a person who died saving others yes that would be sad. But not this. My ideologies are diffrent. Dark-Pain

People who die by accidents deserved it and should be mocked for their stupidity even if they were irresponsible little kids (?), you heard it here first people:roll:

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 hongkingkong

samusarmada

lol it'd result i the same thing strangely people who'd boycott a massive amnasty on firearms would be the idiots too affraid to give up their gun in fear of becoming defenseless. It'd never work unfortunately, not that Dark-Pain's suggestion is any more informed than an egg in solitary confinedment.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Dark-Pain

This is sad, also some of the posts in this thread are disturbing.Mercenary848

How is is sad? This kid skips school to imatate halo and kills him self with a REAL, FULLY LOADED GUN. IN HALO GUNS KILL. Did he not know. WHy did it shoot his head? Was he dumb enough to point it at his head. He deserved to die if he obviously pointed it at his head. He should have just played the game himself.

Burnsmiesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Burnsmiesta
Member since 2004 • 1672 Posts

Dark-Pain

My good and useful ideology is comple. You would never understand it. An 11 year old knows that in Halo guns kill yet dumb enough to play with a real loaded one. You would never understand what I mean. None of you people do.

I didn't mean you, I meant in general. Judging from your bitterness, I'm guessing you've had a bad experience, which I can relate too as well. Don't take it out on other people.
Lemmywinks_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Lemmywinks_360
Member since 2007 • 1996 Posts

samusarmada

I don't support the nra but I'm going to make a point.

gun

stapler

If you were to place both of them in a room which would kill someone first? A gun by itself will not hurt anyone. Ive never seen any gun that can load itself, cok itself, aim itself, and fire itself.

Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Dark-Pain
[QUOTE="samusarmada"]

hongkingkong

lol it'd result i the same thing strangely people who'd boycott a massive amnasty on firearms would be the idiots too affraid to give up their gun in fear of becoming defenseless. It'd never work unfortunately, not that Dark-Pain's suggestion is any more informed than an egg in solitary confinedment.

And what would you understand. You can never understand. My ideologies are diffrent. You may think they wrong and creuel but I don't, because I have seen things you have't seen. I have traveled this would, been in war, been in countries that have nothing, seen humnaties crims and so much more. I have seen more than you. You could never understand me,

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 hongkingkong

iamshivy

you get rid of guns, you get ride of power, if power is gone there would be no laws

lol not even the police have guns in England and I don't remember ever hearing a fatal gunshot ever. The only gunshot i've ever heard where i live was from an army firing range.

primateface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 primateface

What kind of dumbass plays with a gun?

i had a real revolver and rifle 22 caliber and never played with them or touched them unless i went to a shooting range.

this kid was a dumbass....but even more so his parents.

samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 samusarmada

samusarmada

you get rid of guns, you get ride of power, if power is gone there would be no lawsiamshivy

I live in England. Unfortunately for your theory I have yet to decapitate my neighbour because his lack of a gun has now allowed me to do so.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#99 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

is that the kid that made those replica weapons?