Godzilla - Only for PS4 & PS3. Official HYPE thread.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#151 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

@nyadc: I love how these pathetic ps4 maniacs go to such lengths to use every game no matter how shitty--as an ammunition against Xbone but if it turns out to be a disaster then we don't hear of such a game ever again.

Because even shit ammo is better then no ammo , zing lol.

A reputation for having shitty games is worse than having none.

Does the saying "bad publicity is better then no publicity" ring a bell.

Not defendind the game or the PS4 , mind you.

Just saw an opening for a cheap joke.

There's a difference between bad publicity and a product being associated with a lot of poor releases.

Quality over quantity ring a bell?

Are we still talking about Godzilla or the PS4?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#152 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@Ant_17 said:

The PS4.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Ant_17

@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:

The PS4.

Why?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 NyaDC

@Ant_17 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:

The PS4.

Why?

Because it was brought up and you replied with "Because even shit ammo is better then no ammo , zing lol."

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

@nyadc: I love how these pathetic ps4 maniacs go to such lengths to use every game no matter how shitty--as an ammunition against Xbone but if it turns out to be a disaster then we don't hear of such a game ever again.

Because even shit ammo is better then no ammo , zing lol.

A reputation for having shitty games is worse than having none.

Does the saying "bad publicity is better then no publicity" ring a bell.

Not defendind the game or the PS4 , mind you.

Just saw an opening for a cheap joke.

There's a difference between bad publicity and a product being associated with a lot of poor releases.

Quality over quantity ring a bell?

Yea, like MCC! By golly you're right!!!! 1

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Ant_17

@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:

The PS4.

Why?

Because it was brought up and you replied with "Because even shit ammo is better then no ammo , zing lol."

And you are the defender of the Xbone? Or PC?

I replied to salt , yet you got buthurt.

I'm not glued to a system , unlike you , so what's so wrong to throw the 1st stone in a specific direction , where most of you just throw it in a general direction?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 NyaDC

@Heil68 said:

It was still a quality release in terms of what it was, you can't fix bad games.

@Ant_17 said:

I'm not glued to a system , unlike you , so what's so wrong to throw the 1st stone in a specific direction , where most of you just throw it in a general direction?

No, I was simply making the opposite side of the coin known, that is in general what I do.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:

It was still a quality release in terms of what it was, you can't fix bad games.

@Ant_17 said:

No, I was simply making the opposite side of the coin known, that is in general what I do.

lol...

Even when 343 said the dun goofed..

lol

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#159 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

seriously? lol this game is going to score a 4-5

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Ant_17

@nyadc said:

@Ant_17 said:

Never seen a positive comment from you about a Sony product yet.

Care to mention some now , or are we in full "shit mode" for that?

Here is mine , the Kinect is good - outside of gaming - and no , that is not to be taken as a negative.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#161  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50562 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:

@Ant_17 said:

lol...

Even when 343 said the dun goofed..

lol

I'm starting to think he is paid by MS.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By NyaDC

@Ant_17 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:

Here is mine , the Kinect is good - outside of gaming - and no , that is not to be taken as a negative.

I've left plenty of positive comments, however they are sparse. The PlayStation 4 to me seems like it's being mismanaged, it's a raging success as a system but what has actually been accomplished and done by Sony is minute. My biggest quarrel is with them, they don't seem to really be pushing the PlayStation 4 forward, or fixing things with it, updating things, incorporating user feedback or bettering their network. They go in the upwards of 4-5 months without changing or doing anything with the system and they don't seem to actually listen. Just as an example their controller battery life is complete shit and the thumb sticks break down and and fall apart and people have complained since the beginning, what do they do? They dim the light on the bar via software and don't give people a means to actually turn it off, and in terms of the thumb sticks they're still shitty and fall apart. They haven't reiterated the controller with a better battery, or created a removable option so people can switch them out, they've done next to nothing.

What has Microsoft done with the complaints regarding their controller? Worked to rectify the issues, released another iteration of the controller incorporating feedback, hell they're even releasing another controller entirely, the Pro controller. That's my problem man, nothing seems to get done, it's like their R&D department is hibernating half of the year. I enjoy my PlayStation 4 in spite of its issues but you get to a certain point where shit just has got to change, and it's not, it's just perpetual stagnation and ignoring the user base.

Sony is fucking broke, and a broke company translates directly to poor support regardless of how powerful the console is or how far ahead it is in sales.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#163 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

It doesnt look that good imho ...

If its unpolished i dont see it score more than 5/10

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

I have a feeling this will be more Turdzilla than Godzilla.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#165 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@AgentA-Mi6: i'd rather see an Ultraman game. At least it's Godzilla from the old 70s movies and not fattie Godzilla from that turrible recent reboot.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#166  Edited By AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

I actually liked the latest Godzilla movie and there's going to be a follow up, fatty Godzilla has a reason to be that way, physics, if he wasn't fat and had those big legs he wouldn't be able to hold his own weigh. The roar from 2014 Godzilla is by far the best in history and heck, Toho himself acknowledged the film as part of the Godzilla lore, its canon.

I hope the next one has more Godzilla action, very little to minimal involvement from human beings with Godzilla having more screen time than anything else. Mothra showing up would be nice.

Those reviews for the game are a terrible shame for Namco Bandai.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#167 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@AgentA-Mi6 said:

I actually liked the latest Godzilla movie and there's going to be a follow up, fatty Godzilla has a reason to be that way, physics, if he wasn't fat and had those big legs he wouldn't be able to hold his own weigh.

.... Uh if you looked into the physics of it, no creature that size would be able to walk to begin with.. Let alone be impervious to military artillery..

The roar from 2014 Godzilla is by far the best in history and heck, Toho himself acknowledged the film as part of the Godzilla lore, its canon.

I hope the next one has more Godzilla action, very little to minimal involvement from human beings with Godzilla having more screen time than anything else. Mothra showing up would be nice.

Yeah the Godzilla movie was quite awful.. And it had nothing to do with the lack of the creatures but the fact they killed off the one character/actor that people cared about.. And gave us a emotionless GI Joe that apparently is qualified to do everything from disarming nuclear bombs, to doing halo drops.. All the characters were unlikable or two dimensional cut outs.. It cracks me up when people try to make comparisons to other monster like movies such as Jaws in which the shark was seen about as much as Godzilla in this movie, except all the characters were likable, with great dialogue and good story.. This made the US military out to be incompetent jackasses that some how loses track of a slow moving 300 foot creature across the United States in which they some how sneak up on the train..

This game matches perfectly with the Godzilla movie.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 AgentA-Mi6

@sSubZerOo said:
@AgentA-Mi6 said:

I actually liked the latest Godzilla movie and there's going to be a follow up, fatty Godzilla has a reason to be that way, physics, if he wasn't fat and had those big legs he wouldn't be able to hold his own weigh.

.... Uh if you looked into the physics of it, no creature that size would be able to walk to begin with.. Let alone be impervious to military artillery..

The roar from 2014 Godzilla is by far the best in history and heck, Toho himself acknowledged the film as part of the Godzilla lore, its canon.

Yeah the Godzilla movie was quite awful.. And it had nothing to do with the lack of the creatures but the fact they killed off the one character/actor that people cared about.. And gave us a emotionless GI Joe that apparently is qualified to do everything from disarming nuclear bombs, to doing halo drops.. All the characters were unlikable or two dimensional cut outs.. It cracks me up when people try to make comparisons to other monster like movies such as Jaws in which the shark was seen about as much as Godzilla in this movie, except all the characters were likable, with great dialogue and good story.. This made the US military out to be incompetent jackasses that some how loses track of a slow moving 300 foot creature across the United States in which they some how sneak up on the train..

Basically. I did enjoy the movie, it's not meant to glorify the U.S Army/Navy. It's a silly american adaptation of Japanese monster movies. That's the explanation i read somewhere for Godzilla being a little chubbier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-59d151f079814

@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@AgentA-Mi6 said:

Basically. I did enjoy the movie, it's not meant to glorify the U.S Army/Navy. It's a silly american adaptation of Japanese monster movies. That's the explanation i read somewhere for Godzilla being a little chubbier.

.. He is huskier because they made him that way because they preferred his design.. Not because "physics says so" because if you actually looked at the physics of the creature, a creature that large and tall (in any of it's forms) would not be able to walk...

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 AgentA-Mi6

A giant radioactive Moth wouldn't be able to lift it's own weigh with those thin looking wings either, why are we even having this conversation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-59d151f079814

@AgentA-Mi6 said:

A giant radioactive Moth wouldn't be able to lift it's own weigh with those thin looking wings either, why are we even having this conversation.

Because your the one that brought up "BUT SCIENCE says so!" no it doesn't.. So why did you even bring that up?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

3/10 lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#173  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/godzilla-review/1900-6416191/

WRECKT

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#174 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
Member since 2011 • 2103 Posts

Sounds like Tank! Tank! Tank! Gross and sad that poor Godzilla is getting abused again.

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#175 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts

Watched AngryJoe play it. Looked like garbage. Have fun destroying generators over and over and having crap graphics with wonderful pay to win mechanics.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

Oh God! Amazing. Godzilla knocks it outta the park!

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

A 3...how embarrassing

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#179 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Why did this game get a thread?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Seabas989: cows are fucking desperate to hype anything to justify the ps4 Lol

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@Seabas989: cows are fucking desperate to hype anything to justify the ps4 Lol

Dude...you're trolling is lacking.

You're resorting to straight up lying about things that only the most ignorant gamer would believe.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 mems_1224

@mr_huggles_dog: so why does this thread exist?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@mems_1224: Oh....so you're the ignorant one.

Well then.....don't mind me.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 mems_1224

@mr_huggles_dog: so why does this thread exist again?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

I want to buy this game for mems_1224 and force him to beat the whole thing. Perfect game for his crappy tastes.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 mems_1224

@silversix_: nah man, I'm good. I don't play bad games

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By silversix_

@mems_1224 said:

@silversix_: nah man, I'm good. I don't play bad games

all you do is play bad games and demand more crappy games. if i were to send you the game, wouldn't surprise me one bit if you get all the trophies and be hyped for the upcoming DLC's. Don't deny your love for crappy titles!

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By mems_1224

@silversix_: prove it. You're the one obsessed with dark souls, the king of bad games

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#189 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

lol, people not hyping a game because it does not look good. how many "gfx" kings (lol)have received bad ratings in the past? in the end, gameplay matters, i'm hyping it A. with that...

jet052006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By jet052006
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

I'm pretty sure this game made it on alot of ps4 2015 game lists, not sure why though.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 silversix_

@mems_1224 said:

@silversix_: prove it. You're the one obsessed with dark souls, the king of bad games

See? You don't even understand what's a bad game. ALL Souls games are AAA. You have trouble seeing a difference between a good game and and shit like Cooking Mama. You need to see a doctor, one that can fix your taste in video games.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@tushar172787: Well.. it got a 3.

Gameorama11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Gameorama11
Member since 2015 • 23 Posts

Yup, but Playstation gamers are use to bad games so I think it found it's home on the PS4

Gameorama11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Gameorama11
Member since 2015 • 23 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:
@nyadc said:
@Ant_17 said:

I've left plenty of positive comments, however they are sparse. The PlayStation 4 to me seems like it's being mismanaged, it's a raging success as a system but what has actually been accomplished and done by Sony is minute. My biggest quarrel is with them, they don't seem to really be pushing the PlayStation 4 forward, or fixing things with it, updating things, incorporating user feedback or bettering their network. They go in the upwards of 4-5 months without changing or doing anything with the system and they don't seem to actually listen. Just as an example their controller battery life is complete shit and the thumb sticks break down and and fall apart and people have complained since the beginning, what do they do? They dim the light on the bar via software and don't give people a means to actually turn it off, and in terms of the thumb sticks they're still shitty and fall apart. They haven't reiterated the controller with a better battery, or created a removable option so people can switch them out, they've done next to nothing.

What has Microsoft done with the complaints regarding their controller? Worked to rectify the issues, released another iteration of the controller incorporating feedback, hell they're even releasing another controller entirely, the Pro controller. That's my problem man, nothing seems to get done, it's like their R&D department is hibernating half of the year. I enjoy my PlayStation 4 in spite of its issues but you get to a certain point where shit just has got to change, and it's not, it's just perpetual stagnation and ignoring the user base.

Sony is fucking broke, and a broke company translates directly to poor support regardless of how powerful the console is or how far ahead it is in sales.

what did you expect? Sony is ran by morons who couldn't run a lemonade stand, people can shit talk MS all they want, in the end MS gets results and MS pushes the Xbox One forward, they have money, Sony has nothing but the souls of millions of fanboys.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#195  Edited By tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

@tushar172787: Well.. it got a 3.

that's not my point. people can downplay a game for it's mechanics but graphics? really? just because it looks like a PS3 game does not mean it's bad...

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 AgentA-Mi6

This game is a loss of face for everyone involved in it over at Namco Bandai. I still wanna try it myself but not for sixty dollars plus taxes, they're insane if they think i'm gonna pay that much for this game, and i love Godzilla.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

Hah, a 3. I never expected it to get more than a 5... I mean look at it, it looks absolutely horrible, but damn it has got to be bad to get a 3.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts

This game has a "Cinema Mode" that locks the framerate to 24FPS, apparently.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

lol, terrible. Why would you hype this game. You had to know...

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Only on Playstation