Godzilla - Only for PS4 & PS3. Official HYPE thread.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@Buckhannah said:

@cainetao11: You know exactly what I meant, you just don't want to admit that Halo is just another flash in the pan SHOOTAN' GAME. Whats important to me are powerful memorable experiences. P5 will be one, Halo 5 will just get mistaken for any other shooter.

How in the hell is a game on it's 5th iteration a flash in the damn pan?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#252 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Shewgenja: The last Dragon Quest game I played was on the NES...

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#253 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@heretrix said:
@Buckhannah said:

@cainetao11: You know exactly what I meant, you just don't want to admit that Halo is just another flash in the pan SHOOTAN' GAME. Whats important to me are powerful memorable experiences. P5 will be one, Halo 5 will just get mistaken for any other shooter.

Maybe he doesn't want to admit that Persona 5 is just another flash in the pan JRPG Game? Halo is just as powerful and have a better memorable experience than P5

XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#254 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

@silversix_ said:

When is this game being ported to Xbone? I want lems to taste this thing.

Hhhmm.. I don't think lems want to taste that game. They should have kept in in Japan only. I hope no one pre-ordered and paid a full $60 for this game.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#255 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Hah. I knew a hype thread for this was a mistake first time I saw it. But I was thinking 6, not 3. Dayum!

@StormyJoe said:

That's not a DQ problem, that's a you problem...

Buckhannah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#256 Buckhannah
Member since 2013 • 715 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@heretrix said:
@Buckhannah said:

Maybe he doesn't want to admit that Persona 5 is just another flash in the pan JRPG Game? Halo is just as powerful and have a better memorable experience than P5

Yeah like that time you shot that dude. Or that time you shot a dude. Or hey, remember when you shot a whole bunch of dudes at once?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#257 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Buckhannah said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@heretrix said:
@Buckhannah said:

Yeah like that time you shot that dude. Or that time you shot a dude. Or hey, remember when you shot a whole bunch of dudes at once?

To each their own dude. I love the AI in the Halo games flanking and pressuring me to strategically adjust to them. Yes, the main offense is firing weapons but you act as if one may stand still and simply pull the trigger and progress.

I get it. You don't like it, therefore its not memorable to you. I don't like JRPGs with little kids or going back to high school. It doesn't resonate with me.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#258 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@santoron said:

Hah. I knew a hype thread for this was a mistake first time I saw it. But I was thinking 6, not 3. Dayum!

@StormyJoe said:

That's not a DQ problem, that's a you problem...

So what if it is? His comment was that I was upset a new Dragon Age game was not on XB1. That's the context in which I replies, jerk.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#259 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@Buckhannah said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@heretrix said:
@Buckhannah said:

You're trying too hard bro