Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By TigerSuperman

Poll Forza or Gran turismo? (115 votes)

Forza Motorsport 63%
Gran Turismo 37%

These are the best selling acing franchises that are simulators out there. Highest rated as well.

Which of these classic racers do you prefer?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#151 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@tushar172787:

I'm looking to upgrade very soon. On a 2011/12 asus laptop. Debated building, leaning towards a Razer laptop now--I simply benefit from the mobility. I know it makes more sense to build a machine up but it doesn't seem like the best idea for myself.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#152 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@Heirren said:

@tushar172787:

I'm looking to upgrade very soon. On a 2011/12 asus laptop. Debated building, leaning towards a Razer laptop now--I simply benefit from the mobility. I know it makes more sense to build a machine up but it doesn't seem like the best idea for myself.

well id on't think a wheel is for you if you're travelling a lot :P

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@kinectthedots said:
@GreySeal9 said:

Dude, you were mad, not amused. If you were amused, you wouldn't be producing these massive incoherent posts.

Also, you may not be from the USA or UK but you should make more of an effort to communicate clearly. I can decipher your posts but it's a struggle. I don't think it has as much to do with a language barrier than you simply writing these posts in an angry state.

This is a preference thread, so it would be pretty silly to state a preference for GT without having played a single title.

Again, I do believe you when you say that you're not into racing games. I don't believe that you've played Gran Turismo or Forza. I don't believe that you care at all about realistic driving.

If you had a different post history, I would give you the benefit of the doubt but you've made it clear that you're a pressed cow, so I think my assumptions are safe ones to make. If it bothers you that you're perceived that way, adjust your posting habits.

Hey shit for brains

LOL brofists.

@running-target said:

GT went down after 4, Forza was dominant in last gen. Looks like Forza is down too due to milking like EA's NFS. Annualizing games stifle creativity. So my answer is none.

It's not an series franchise so what creativity is getting harmed?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

Surprised at the poll.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#155 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

Surprised at the poll.

Liar.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@Heirren said:
@tushar172787 said:
@Heirren said:

@tushar172787:

Greatly benefits from a decent wheel.

and i happen to have a nice one. but i have to buy one for next gen, will have to see how the G920 is, if it's good, then i'll splurge! if not, then i'll splurge on the T500 anyway!

I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. If leaps and bounds are made in Gran Turismo(I don't have Xbox One for Forza) or an F1 game, then I'll likely pick something up.

Racing seems to be a genre that started to see great benefit from hardware but I've been nothing but disappointed in most of the more recent ones, sim wise.

The T300 is a great wheel if you're looking to buy for the PS4, the action is very smooth and fluid and force feedback is very strong and accurate, much better than the old logitechs (g25, g27 etc).

From what ive been reading and hearing the 'new' G29 wheel is only new cosmetically, the internals are straight from the old G27 so you're much better off buying the Thrustmaster T300, the T500 has better pedals yes however its not 100% guaranteed to be fully compatible with the PS4 and all games whereas thats not a problem with the T300.