Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By TigerSuperman

Poll Forza or Gran turismo? (115 votes)

Forza Motorsport 63%
Gran Turismo 37%

These are the best selling acing franchises that are simulators out there. Highest rated as well.

Which of these classic racers do you prefer?

• 
pankar94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 pankar94
Member since 2014 • 251 Posts

@tushar172787:

Polyphony said that with the power of ps4 they can do more things.However,I am sorry if I make an offtopic comment.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#53 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@pankar94 said:

@tushar172787:

Polyphony said that with the power of ps4 they can do more things.However,I am sorry if I make an offtopic comment.

and you believe the developers without seeing the game for yourself?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

Gran Turismo games have gotten to the point that they suffer under the weight of all their previous iterations' ambitions. The franchise needs to be torn down and built from the ground up. It's inconsistent (standard/premium) it's superfluous in many aspects (50 barely differing models of the same car), and it's inefficient.

Like someone eloquently noted, it's basically the definition of a cluster ****. Forza is more focused, and is the better game for it.

jimmydonegood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 jimmydonegood
Member since 2015 • 188 Posts

Forza is the standard now. Been since forza 2

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@AzatiS: You're consistently one of the biggest Cows on this board so this doesn't come off as a surprise in the slightest.

I found his comment Fair, as far as being a Realistic racing Sim GT does have the edge over Forza so i can see his point if he's one of those that are really big on the most realistic driving experience.

I don't think he was being a Cow about it this time.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@tushar172787 said:
@davem1992 said:

Neither, Mario Kart all the way.

can you troll people effectively in it? like crashing out people to make them lose?

Who's trolling? I take Mario Kart over the straight up Forza and GT releases also. LOL I'm just not a racing enthusiast.

I like FH2. I like the open world and road aspect to it. Glad friends put me on to it.

Yous should try NFS rivals if you like sandbox racers.

Me personally, i played Fh2 and NFS rivals but in the end i got bored with not being able to get out of the car and shoot someone so i went back to GTA5.

I am not big on racers either.

I do love playing mario Kart with friends though.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#58 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Driveclub

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#59 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@tushar172787 said:
@davem1992 said:

Neither, Mario Kart all the way.

can you troll people effectively in it? like crashing out people to make them lose?

Who's trolling? I take Mario Kart over the straight up Forza and GT releases also. LOL I'm just not a racing enthusiast.

I like FH2. I like the open world and road aspect to it. Glad friends put me on to it.

Yous should try NFS rivals if you like sandbox racers.

Me personally, i played Fh2 and NFS rivals but in the end i got bored with not being able to get out of the car and shoot someone so i went back to GTA5.

I am not big on racers either.

I do love playing mario Kart with friends though.

I'll try it, thanks. I hear ya on that. I passed on FH but I got enough of a push to go with FH2 and really like it. But yeah I'm a pretty big GTA5 guy myself. I have actually been loving the APC chases in Arkham Knight.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tushar172787

@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

@AzatiS: You're consistently one of the biggest Cows on this board so this doesn't come off as a surprise in the slightest.

I found his comment Fair, as far as being a Realistic racing Sim GT does have the edge over Forza so i can see his point if he's one of those that are really big on the most realistic driving experience.

he is a lem, i thought you'd know by now.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@pankar94:

Â

They said that bout the PS3 and look how that turned out

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Forza is more casual than GT. I prefer GT for pure racing, Forza just for having fun.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#63 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

There are people who genuinely prefer GT's driving model because they find it more realistic or whatever, but I think AzatiS is just desperately looking for a reason to pick GT out of fanboy obligation. He himself said he isn't interested in racing games, so I just don't believe that he gives a single shit about realistic driving.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

There are people who genuinely prefer GT's driving model because they find it more realistic or whatever, but I think AzatiS is just desperately looking for a reason to pick GT out of fanboy obligation. He himself said he isn't interested in racing games, so I just don't believe that he gives a single shit about realistic driving.

Yeah yeah ... Truth hurts and who is a fanboy clearly shows with those statements above ...

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GreySeal9
@dakur said:

Forza is more casual than GT. I prefer GT for pure racing, Forza just for having fun.

This argument doesn't really work when GT is so mainstream. That shit is plenty casual.

Also, I don't get how GT can be for "pure racing" over Forza with such stiff and archaic AI. "Racing" goes beyond the handling.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AzatiS

@tushar172787 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

I heard that before , in 2006-2008 when i was stating the truth and the facts to cows about PS3 and its myriad of problems let alone lack of games.

People cant handle the truth , facts nor opinions with a reason. They just wanna hear what will sound better to them ... If not they start hating. And that makes them fanboys instead. So i dont mind. Say whatever you want .. im the cow , lem and sheep and hermit at the same time.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tushar172787

@AzatiS said:
@tushar172787 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

I heard that before , in 2006-2008 when i was stating the truth and the facts to cows about PS3 and its myriad of problems let alone lack of games.

People cant handle the truth , facts nor opinions with a reason. They just wanna hear what will sound better to them ... If not they start hating. And that makes them fanboys instead. So i dont mind , say what you want.

maybe you misunderstood me. i said saltthefries was a lem, probably should've put more clarification on that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@AzatiS said:

Im not that big of Racing games but i would choose GT over Forza mainly because of the driving simulation realism it has and i really like that

Hahaha, it's completely the opposite...

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

Yeah yeah ... Truth hurts and who is a fanboy clearly shows.

This is not a very good response to my harsh but logical accusation. To say that you're not into racing games but prefer GT for its realistic simulation just doesn't wash at all. You act as if Sony is going to make you turn in your Stan card if you don't cheerlead for them in all situations.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AzatiS

@tushar172787 said:
@AzatiS said:
@tushar172787 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

People cant handle the truth , facts nor opinions with a reason. They just wanna hear what will sound better to them ... If not they start hating. And that makes them fanboys instead. So i dont mind , say what you want.

maybe you misunderstood me. i said saltthefries was a lem, probably should've put more clarification on that.

Its ok bro , it makes sense , my bad

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By AzatiS

@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

This is not a very good response to my harsh but logical accusation. To say that you're not into racing games but prefer GT for its realistic simulation just doesn't wash at all. You act as if Sony is going to make you turn in your Stan card if you don't cheerlead for them in all situations.

I can prove you wrong instantly , wanna try me ? With a simple question ! Do you want me to prove you wrong INSTANTLY and prove you im more legit than all of you hypocrites around here ?

And since when im not a big fan of racing games = im not interested ? Nice logic . Butthurt lem , just say yes to prove you wrong to your accusation and move on , if you dare

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

I can prove you wrong instantly , wanna try me ? With a simple question ! Do you want me to prove you wrong INSTANTLY ?

Why in the world would I spend my time asking some generic console cheerleader questions. You're just going to have to deal with my opinion that you're a massive Sony dickrider.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@delta3074 said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

And since when im not a big fan of racing games = im not interested ? Nice logic . Butthurt lem , just say yes to prove you wrong to your accusation and move on , if you dare

Why does everything you post sound deranged and fraught with delusions of grandeur? Do you have a normal mode? lol

Also, what I said is that someone who is not interested in racing games most likely doesn't care about realistic driving models.

You're just not making much sense.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#74 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Forza.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 AzatiS

@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

I can prove you wrong instantly , wanna try me ? With a simple question ! Do you want me to prove you wrong INSTANTLY ?

Why in the world spend my time asking some generic console cheerleader questions. You're just going to have to deal with my opinion that you're a massive Sony dickrider.

So , you came in here , translate the not big fan of as not interested , calling people cows/lems or whatever you said because they gave their opinion and the reason why they choose one game over the other but you dont have time asking generic shit right ?

You pathetic lem , if this topic was asking about WHICH game is better than the other i would choose FORZA because latetly installments ARE better ( caps to emphasize ) and noone can deny that. And here you are , calling me Dickrider hahahaha !! You forgot something in your ass for many years i think ... a green dildo that is and you think we do the same ? No , not even close. hahaha ! So , i proved you wrong easily and genuinly. And if you want to see my claim in action , just make a topic " Who is better game Forza or GT " and youll see. Fanboys you never learn

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

Why in the world spend my time asking some generic console cheerleader questions. You're just going to have to deal with my opinion that you're a massive Sony dickrider.

So , you came in here , translate the not big fan of as not interested , calling people cows/lems or whatever you said because they gave their opinion and the reason why they choose one game over the other but you dont have time asking generic shit right ?

You pathetic lem , if this topic was asking about WHICH game is better than the other i would choose FORZA because latetly installments ARE better ( caps to emphasize ) and noone can deny that. And here you are , calling me Dickrider hahahaha !! You forgot something in your ass for many years i think ... a green dildo that is and you think we do the same ? No , not even close. hahaha ! So , i proved you wrong easily and genuinly. And if you want to see my claim in action , just make a topic " Who is better game Forza or GT " and youll see. Fanboys you never learn

Lol, was waiting for this meltdown

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

Can I get this is coherent English please? It's barely readable.

Anyway, you're going to have to deal with the fact that I think your opinion is not genuine. Sorry if I'm making you mad, but saying you're not into racing games but your prefer GT's realistic driving model comes off as super insincere to me. It sounds like you're just parroting some shit you heard from GT fanboys without having played the games in question and are only posting out of fanboy obligation to Sony. That's simply how it comes off.

I don't know why you think you're so important that I would want to interview you tho lol.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AzatiS

@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

1) Can I get this is coherent English please? It's barely readable.

2) Anyway, you're going to have to deal with the fact that I think your opinion is not genuine. 3) Sorry if I'm making you mad, 4) but saying you're not into racing games but your prefer GT's realistic driving model comes off as super insincere to me. 5) It sounds like you're just parroting some shit you heard from GT fanboys without having played the games in question and are only posting out of fanboy obligation to Sony. That's simply how it comes off.

6) I don't know why you think you're so important that I would want to interview you tho lol.

1) Irrelevant , you understood my point ! We are not all from USA or UK and that wont help you with the debate.

2) My opinion is my opinion and it cant be more genuine.

3) Actually i was amused.

4) I said im not a big fan of racing games , means im not THAT much into the genre. You playing with the words here to justify your claim.

5) Except the fact that this statement can work both ways for lems as well that choose Forza over GT without even say why OR just because Forza scored better than GT ( thats pathetic to claim ) , i played all GT games thru renting or in friends meetings. I also own all GT titles up to GT4.

Also , lets pretend i didnt play not even a single title from GT franchise .. what is so wrong about having info in which areas each game excels over the other and be a factor what to choose to play with ? Then we need to shut down Gamespot or any other site that giving infos and reviews etc and tell people to go play ALL FPS themselfs in order to choose what they like best , all Action RPG , all Adventures , all games possible ... Is that a logic now ?

6) I can still prove you wrong if you want to make that post i told you about and youll see my opinion which game i think is better and why. And then call me a cow if you can

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

2) Anyway, you're going to have to deal with the fact that I think your opinion is not genuine. 3) Sorry if I'm making you mad, 4) but saying you're not into racing games but your prefer GT's realistic driving model comes off as super insincere to me. 5) It sounds like you're just parroting some shit you heard from GT fanboys without having played the games in question and are only posting out of fanboy obligation to Sony. That's simply how it comes off.

6) I don't know why you think you're so important that I would want to interview you tho lol.

1) Irrelevant , you understood my point ! We are not all from USA or UK and that wont help you with the debate.

4) I said im not a big fan of racing games , means im not THAT much into the genre. You playing with the words here to justify your claim.

5) Except the fact that this statement can work both ways for lems as well that choose Forza over GT without even say why OR just because Forza scored better than GT ( thats pathetic to claim ) , i played all GT games thru renting or in friends meetings. Also , lets pretend i didnt play not even a single title from GT franchise .. what is so wrong about having info in which areas each game excels over the other and be a factor what to choose to play with ? Then we need to shut down Gamespot or any other site that giving infos and reviews etc and tell people to go play ALL FPS themselfs in order to choose what they like best , all Action RPG , all Adventures , all games possible ... Is that a logic now ?

6) I can still prove you wrong if you want make that post i told you about and youll see my opinion which game i think is better and why. And then call me cow if you can

Dude, you were mad, not amused. If you were amused, you wouldn't be producing these massive incoherent posts.

Also, you may not be from the USA or UK but you should make more of an effort to communicate clearly. I can decipher your posts but it's a struggle. I don't think it has as much to do with a language barrier than you simply writing these posts in an angry state.

This is a preference thread, so it would be pretty silly to state a preference for GT without having played a single title.

Again, I do believe you when you say that you're not into racing games. I don't believe that you've played Gran Turismo or Forza. I don't believe that you care at all about realistic driving.

If you had a different post history, I would give you the benefit of the doubt but you've made it clear that you're a pressed cow, so I think my assumptions are safe ones to make. If it bothers you that you're perceived that way, adjust your posting habits.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AzatiS

@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

5) Except the fact that this statement can work both ways for lems as well that choose Forza over GT without even say why OR just because Forza scored better than GT ( thats pathetic to claim ) , i played all GT games thru renting or in friends meetings. Also , lets pretend i didnt play not even a single title from GT franchise .. what is so wrong about having info in which areas each game excels over the other and be a factor what to choose to play with ? Then we need to shut down Gamespot or any other site that giving infos and reviews etc and tell people to go play ALL FPS themselfs in order to choose what they like best , all Action RPG , all Adventures , all games possible ... Is that a logic now ?

6) I can still prove you wrong if you want make that post i told you about and youll see my opinion which game i think is better and why. And then call me cow if you can

Dude, you were mad, not amused. If you were amused, you wouldn't be producing these massive incoherent posts.

Also, you may not be from the USA but you should make more of an effort to communicate clearly. I can decipher your posts but it's a struggle. I don't think it has as much to do with a language barrier than you simply writing these posts in an angry state.

This is a preference thread, so it would be pretty silly to state a preference for GT without having played a single title.

Again, I do believe you when you say that you're not into racing games. I don't believe that you've played Gran Turismo or Forza. I don't believe that you care at all about realistic driving.

If you had a different post history, I wold give you the benefit of the doubt but you've made it clear that you're a pressed cow, so I think my assumptions are safe ones to make. If it bothers you that you're perceived that way, adjust your posting habits.

How do you know if i was mad or not ? Lol ... !!!!!!! You see , that there is the problem .. You think things that are not true. Angry state? hahahaha! Bro , are you serious ? You are the one got mad and started the insults and i found them pretty funny as well ! What the hell is wrong with you.

This is indeed a preference thread and i have mine ... with a reason why so. And you know shit again! lol ... Thats how youll win this argument ? With " I think " or " I beleive " ? Dude , you already lost this debate , move on.

Again you playing with words , i said im not a big fan ... Beleive what you want the fact remains , i would choose the better drive sim of those 2 and this is my opinion.

As for my history , too bad Gamespot dont give me access to my 2005/6/7/8 and beyond posts to prove you wrong again all day long since they had a huge change few years back ( servers i guess ).

Now , since you lost this argument , you dont know shit while keep playing with words ... you know you sound mad and it is clear now you are a fanboy ? Thats the only thing you just proved with last rant of yours . Lol ... That was amusing , keep it up .

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

Also, you may not be from the USA but you should make more of an effort to communicate clearly. I can decipher your posts but it's a struggle. I don't think it has as much to do with a language barrier than you simply writing these posts in an angry state.

If you had a different post history, I wold give you the benefit of the doubt but you've made it clear that you're a pressed cow, so I think my assumptions are safe ones to make. If it bothers you that you're perceived that way, adjust your posting habits.

How do you know if i was mad or not ? Lol ... !!!!!!! You see , that there is the problem .. You think things that are not true. Angry state? hahahaha! Bro , are you serious ? You are the one got mad and started the insults and i found them pretty funny as well ! What the hell is wrong with you.

This is indeed a preference thread and i have mine ... with a reason why so. And you know shit again! lol ...

Again you playing with words , i said im not a big fan ... Beleive what you want the fact remains , i would choose the better drive sim of those 2 and this is my opinion.

As for my history , too bad Gamespot dont give me access to my 2005 and beyond posts to prove you wrong again all day.

How convenient.

Anyway, it's fine to choose GT because it has a more realistic driving model. I just don't believe you, as someone who is not a big fan of racers, care about realistic driving models. Again, it seems like you feel that you have to pick GT out of loyalty to Sony.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AzatiS

@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:

This is indeed a preference thread and i have mine ... with a reason why so. And you know shit again! lol ...

As for my history , too bad Gamespot dont give me access to my 2005 and beyond posts to prove you wrong again all day.

How convenient.

Anyway, it's fine to choose GT because it has a more realistic driving model. I just don't believe you, as someone who is not a big fan of racers, care about realistic driving models. Again, it seems like you feel that you have to pick GT out of loyalty to Sony.

You cant win an argument vs me with those pathetic " i think" claimings ... Not only it sounds ridiculous to say to other people what you think their experiences are since you dont know at all but also funny when what you " think " is totally wrong and you calling what you "think" your main point to win an argument ... I mean wtf is wrong with you !

Dont beleive me all i care !

Bottm line is , ask me which game is better nowdays , i would easily say Forza. Ask me which game i would choose , GT because i think is a better sim . Period. Live with it. You think a cow would say the same thing ? That Forza nowdays is a better franchise ? Ok !!!! lol...

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:

How convenient.

You cant win an argument vs me with those pathetic " i think" claimings ... Not only it sounds ridiculous to say to other people what you think their experiences are since you dont know at all but also funny when what you " think " is totally wrong and you calling what you "think" your main point to win an argument ... I mean wtf is wrong with you !

Bottm line is , ask me which game is better nowdays , i would easily say Forza. Ask me which game i would choose , GT because i think is a better sim . Period. Live with it. You think a cow would say the same thing ? That Forza nowdays is a better franchise ? Ok !!!! lol...

Why are you so upset that I think you're a cow? Your post history is distinctly cow-like. If you don't want to be called a cow, don't post like a cow (for instance, don't get absolutely butthurt when people don't praise Uncharted games; actually, you shouldn't do that simply because it's weird to get upset when people don't praise a certain game or series). Or just embrace your cowness. Whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, we're going to keep going in circles because I simply don't believe your opinion is genuine based on factors I've already explained. To borrow your phrase, live with it.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@dakur said:

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By tushar172787

@playharderfool said:
@dakur said:

then play a PC sim. GT does nothing better than forza.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#86  Edited By Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

Even though GT2 is my favourite racer of all time, i have to give it to forza.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#87 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@tushar172787 said:
@playharderfool said:
@dakur said:

Well any genre is normally better on PC afterall. I play on consoles mostly for convenience, ease of use and sometimes to play with friends.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

Also, you may not be from the USA or UK but you should make more of an effort to communicate clearly. I can decipher your posts but it's a struggle. I don't think it has as much to do with a language barrier than you simply writing these posts in an angry state.

If you had a different post history, I would give you the benefit of the doubt but you've made it clear that you're a pressed cow, so I think my assumptions are safe ones to make. If it bothers you that you're perceived that way, adjust your posting habits.

Hey shit for brains you need to pay attention to your own words. (look at the bold)

He doesn't need to explain to your idiotic ass why he prefers one game over the other. Oh, you don't believe he is genuine? Who the **** are you but one of the few idiot fanboys who can't deal with someone not choosing a game for the platform he is a fanboy of?

If he is a fanboy you are a much bigger one. looks at this...

@GreySeal9 said:

The handling/driving model is all GT has going for it. Forza easily.

All you did, like a ture fanboy, was try to downplay GT's strengths, ironically the same strengths that the guy you're criticizing says he prefers and then close by saying...Forza easily. Forza easily?

What a fucking detailed dictatorial explanation of why YOU prefer Forza. You sound like a brainless muppet. No one give a damn what a halo loving dumbass like you believes. You are a shameless lem who hides behind a sheep mask like a coward.

The one thing I notice that proves you are a dumb ass lemming is the fact you bypassed scores of raging xbox fanboys who auto voted "forza" who probably never touched a GT title in their life to question one of the few who voted for the other non-xbox option. So anyone that doesn't vote Forza is a sony fanboy?

Get the **** outta here with your dumb ass. it's 2 games to choose from if you can't believe that some people are not going to choose a game you think is better then you are too stupid to even bother having a discussion with. Clown ass.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By GreySeal9

@kinectthedots said:
@GreySeal9 said:

Hey shit for brains you need to pay attention to your own words. (look at the bold)

He doesn't need to explain to you idiotic ass why he prefers one game over the other. Oh, you don't believe he is genuine? Who the **** are you but one of the few idiot fanboys who can't deal with someone not choosing a game for the platform he is a fanboy of?

If he is a fanboy you are a much bigger one. looks at this...

@GreySeal9 said:

The handling/driving model is all GT has going for it. Forza easily.

All you did, like a ture fanboy, was try to downplay GT's strengths, ironically the same strengths that the guy you're criticizing says he prefers and then close by saying...Forza easily. Forza easily?

What a fucking detailed dictatorial explanation of why YOU prefer Forza. You sound like a brainless muppet. No one give a damn what a halo loving dumbass like you believes. You are a shameless lem who hides behind a sheep mask like a coward.

The one thing I notice that proves you are a dumb ass lemming is the fact you bypassed scores of raging xbox fanboys who auto voted "forza" who probably never touched a GT title in their life to question one of the few who voted for the other non-xbox option. So anyone that doesn't vote Forza is a sony fanboy?

Get the **** outta here with your dumb ass. it's 2 games to choose from if you can't believe that some people are not going choose a game you think is better then you are too stupid to even bother having a discussion with. Clown ass.

Haha. Holy shit. You are downright loony. I've literally never seen somebody get this upset over a post on SW. You're so rattled that you're not even typing correctly.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts

@kinectthedots:

Loading Video...

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GreySeal9

@freedomfreak said:

@kinectthedots:

Loading Video...

ROFL!

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 playharderfool

@tushar172787 said:
@playharderfool said:
@dakur said:

lol nothing better except the gameplay.

BTW: I thought this is thread was about Forza and GT? Nice deflection tho

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 GreySeal9

@playharderfool said:
@tushar172787 said:
@playharderfool said:
@dakur said:

GT's gameplay really can't be better with its archaic AI. The handling model is superb but there's more to gameplay than that. For GT to get the gameplay crown back, it needs to make the moment to moment racing feel more dynamic.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By playharderfool
@GreySeal9 said:
@playharderfool said:
@tushar172787 said:
@playharderfool said:
@dakur said:

GT's gameplay really can't be better with its archaic AI. The handling model is superb but there's more to gameplay than that. For GT to get the gameplay crown back, it needs to make the moment to moment racing feel more dynamic.

lol and yet, it is!

There is nothing special about Forza's AI. GT's AI being archaic or whatever you want to call it has nothing to do with it.

And please explain this "moment to moment racing" dynamic racing feeling? You mean, ARCADEY? If I want an arcade like experience I'll just play Need for Speed, since it does the "moment to moment" dynamic racing feel much better than Forza ever has.

Lastly, I honestly would question why anyone would prefer artificial gameplay frils over more realistic physics and handling in a sim focused racing game lol that sounds silly to me. If you are just talking bout what is "fun" to you then that is an entirely different argument because I think Forza is fun, but I get more fulfillment out of the the gameplay in GT.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By GreySeal9

@playharderfool said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@playharderfool said:
@tushar172787 said:
@playharderfool said:
@dakur said:

lol and yet, it is!

There is nothing special about Forza's AL. GT's AL being archaic or whatever you want to call it has nothing to do with it.

And please explain this "moment to moment racing" dynamic racing feeling? You mean, ARCADEY? If I want an arcade like experience I'll just play Need for Speed, since it does the "moment to moment" dynamic racing feel much better than Forza ever has.

Lastly, I honestly would question why anyone would prefer artificial gameplay frils over more realistic physics and handling in a sim focused racing game lol that sounds silly to me. If you are just talking bout what is "fun" to you then that is an entirely different argument, because I think Forza is fun but I get more fulfillment out of the the gameplay in GT.

Not going to even respond seriously to damage control buzzwords like arcadey. Leave that dumb shit at the door.

When I say moment to moment racing and when I talk about GT's gameplay not being dynamic, I'm talking about the believability and tension of gameplay. Forza feels like a closer approximation of racing actual opponents whereas GT feels overly mechanical and static; opponents drive in a rigid line and don't adapt to the player. Again, gameplay is not simply a driving model. If you think that's the case, I can only wonder why you, as a game enthusiast, have such a poor understanding of what makes a GAME tick. Gameplay is holistic. You can't boil it down to what you find convenient.

As to your last paragraph, the only reason GT fanboys (or more accurately Sony fanboys) focus on supposed realism (I say supposed because GT is actually remarkably sterile and artificial) is because that's all they have. A more holistically polished and enjoyable game is generally preferable to people without an agenda.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By AzatiS

@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

Why are you so upset that I think you're a cow? Your post history is distinctly cow-like. If you don't want to be called a cow, don't post like a cow (for instance, don't get absolutely butthurt when people don't praise Uncharted games; actually, you shouldn't do that simply because it's weird to get upset when people don't praise a certain game or series). Or just embrace your cowness. Whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, we're going to keep going in circles because I simply don't believe your opinion is genuine based on factors I've already explained. To borrow your phrase, live with it.

I didnt even read what you said ! Theres no use to talk with you since you know better than i do about what i like best , what i used to play , what my experiences are and in the end of the day ... what my opinion is. You cant have a valid argument vs me nor win with such idiotic claims , go talk about something else with someone else. You wont win this because you already lost .Im talking facts you talking what you think. Theres a difference

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

Forza by a good margin. GT was the lick in the PS2 era and early last gen, but hasn't been comparable for a while.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By playharderfool

@GreySeal9 said:
@playharderfool said:

lol and yet, it is!

There is nothing special about Forza's AL. GT's AL being archaic or whatever you want to call it has nothing to do with it.

Lastly, I honestly would question why anyone would prefer artificial gameplay frils over more realistic physics and handling in a sim focused racing game lol that sounds silly to me. If you are just talking bout what is "fun" to you then that is an entirely different argument, because I think Forza is fun but I get more fulfillment out of the the gameplay in GT.

Not going to even respond seriously to damage control buzzwords like arcadey. Leave that dumb shit at the door.

When I say moment to moment racing and when I talk about GT's gameplay not being dynamic, I'm talking about the believability and tension of gameplay. Forza feels like a closer approximation of racing actual opponents whereas GT feels overly mechanical and static; opponents drive in a rigid line and don't adapt to the player. Again, gameplay is not simply a driving model If you think that's the case, I can only wonder why you, as a game enthusiast, have such a poor understanding of what makes a GAME tick. Gameplay is holistic. You can't boil it down to what you find convenient.

As to your last paragraph, the only reason GT fanboys (or more accurately Sony fanboys) focus on supposed realism (I say supposed because GT is actually remarkably sterile and artificial) is because that's all they have. A more holistically polished and enjoyable game is preferable to people without an agenda.

lol wow, someone is upset. Seems like you can't deal with this conversation but remember you approached my in this conversation.

I am just answering your questions, if you can't deal with that then maybe you should disconnect from questioning others about their opinion. I don't remember attacking you in any way so I don't know why you are mad.

"I'm talking about the believability and tension of gameplay."

See? This is exactly what I was referring to when I said arcadey.

What you are saying makes little to no sense. How can forza be more believable with LESS accurate physics and driving model than GT? lol even you admit that so now you are contradicting yourself.

"GT fanboys (or more accurately Sony fanboys)"

Again, you come out of the blue with something new here. Where did fanboyism ever come into this argument? It seems as if you can't deal with a discussion based on opinions and different perspectives without resorting to some pre-baked cop-out excuse when ever someone doesn't answer the way you like. lol is that not "fanboyism" in and of itself?

If I was to tell you I was a fanboy of whatever do you think my opinion is somehow invalidated? Haha if so then your opinion is as also worthless, along with every vote in this thread, we are in system wars not "pick out the fanboy group we don't like to say you don't count" wars. However, I am not deflecting to fanboys wars to make any arguments here 1. I am not that invested in this topic for that 2. it's a cop-out argument when you don't really have one.

"A more holistically polished and enjoyable game is preferable to people without an agenda."

What is this supposed to mean here? Seriously, I am not following. This thread asked Forza or GT. I say GT because GT is more enjoyable to me but you are saying I can't think GT is more enjoyable unless I have a "agenda"? Are you crazy or something? Seldom have I heard such a terrible argument for someone preferring one game over another even on System Wars.

Dude if your only reason for questioning me was some silly "agenda" or "fanboy" fantasy you have stuck in your little head and will resort to that reasoning anytime someone says anything other than what you believe then don't then don't waste my time replying anymore. You don't seem to have what it takes to hold a rational discussion.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By GreySeal9

@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@AzatiS said:

I didnt even read what you said ! Theres no use to talk with you since you know better than i do about what i like best , what i used to play , what my experiences are and in the end of the day ... what my opinion is. You cant have a valid argument vs me nor win with such idiotic claims , go talk about something else with someone else. You wont win this because you already lost .Im talking facts you talking what you think. Theres a difference

You're not educated on what a fact is; you've made that clear in the past.

I agree that only you truly know if your opinion is sincere. I'm just saying that considering your history of cheerleading coupled with your suspicious claim that you, as someone who doesn't really care that much about racing games, value realistic driving models, I have my doubts. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

If you had just said "I prefer GT because of its realistic driving model" without fucking up and admitting that you're not into racing games, I would take your post at face value.

Also, while you seem angry that I don't believe you, that's what happens when you cheerlead too hard for certain brands. People are always suspicious of cheerleaders' opinions. That's just the way it is.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By playharderfool
@AzatiS said:
@GreySeal9 said:

I have to agree.

The guy sounds like a nut/loon. You tell him why you prefer one game and then he tells you why he prefers another and says if you don't think the way he does you have an agenda or are a sony fanboy lol that's it. What?

I think this guy is confused about what forum he is on. This is SW wars with sony fans, xbox fans, Nintendo fans and PC fans. To some extent everyone has a preference but since when is that an argument in and of itself? The guy comes off as a delusional self important fool.

I guess being a xbox fanboy or having a Forza agenda is the only one he sees no problem with. I could care less because BOTH series have fallen in my opinion. Both are good but it's just a question of if you like the more simple but more realistic gameplay style of GT or the more customization and easy to handle Forza.