Forza Horizon over 200 cars Vs Drive Club 50 cars

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1345 Posts

200 cars + all of southern Europe, Portugal, France, Italy etc. DC has 55 locations, H2 has open world with all of southern Europe, with weather system, night and day cycle, 1000 member crew, drivatars. Come on even you hardcore cows can't compare DC to that, this is an easy win for FH2. imo graphics is a toss up right now though.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@kingtito said:

I did quote you kid so go on thinking that.

WTF are you talking about? I didn't pin anything on you kid. I said you had ZERO reason to bring MS with "what if" statements. Are you El Tormenteds alt or something? I think you have major problems.

That's common knowledge cow so there really was no reason to post what you did. Are you going to say the same thing when cows are doing it or are you going to be the hypocrite you proved to be?

You're name calling and I'm the one with russled jimmies? Hahahahaah yeah what ever you say kid. You're just a typical boring cow that spits out the same nonsense over and over

You may re-insert your head up Sony's ass now cow.

you quoted me, Great job, but what you said wasn't to me because you stated I had done something I hadn't, not that hard to work out bottom lem. Therefore you fail straight off the mark because you tried to incorporate me in your failed argument. Blah blah random stuff about me being an alt...more random personal jabbing blah blah, skip to the end...I guess a bottom lem wouldn't accept the truth if the tables were turned. That's all I was pointing out. Carry on with those rustled jimmies you dumb bottom lem. I don't see how you could stoop to any lower than bottom but you're trying. Name calling? Says the bottom lem who can only type out 'loser cow'' as cheap filler for his arguments. Top kek. I called you dumb because what you typed out was dumb, enough said. At least glad you admitted that it's common knowledge that lems like you would be screaming quality over quality if it were reversed, you could have just agreed with me and moved on.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

Quality > Quantity

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@b4x said:

As I transverse through the massive Open World of FH2, though the Drive Club / Damage controlling ally-simulating tears. My heart sings out in pain, with a faint pitter patter across the tear drenched cobblestone. The sadness is almost engulfing.....

Hmmm...I'll take one sexy DriveClub please.

Cars in FH still look last gen, DC cars are the most detailed ever in a videogame.

Also LOL @ lems suddenly caring about car numbers after all this time of saying that Forza's anemic car count wasn't bad compared to GT.

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

People making excuses for a lousy 50 car selection...this is CLASSIC

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@I_can_haz:

I_Can_Haz: What a pretty mouth you have.

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

@Netherscourge said:

Quality > Quantity

Why not have both?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By B4X

@Gue1 said:

@b4x said:

As I transverse through the massive Open World of FH2, though the Drive Club / Damage controlling ally-simulating tears. My heart sings out in pain, with a faint pitter patter across the tear drenched cobblestone. The sadness is almost engulfing.....

Is that DC gif slowed down or something? That seems laggy? Do you have a better gif? That shows off the sense of speed?

Seriously?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

DC is so sad compared to this. Not shipping with weather anymore. Low car count. Several delays, once a free launch title converted to full retail.

Horizon 2 is here, ready to deliver and already has more gameplay footage in a week than DC managed to muster up in a year.

Wait, its not shipping with weather? Is that a day 1 patch, lol.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@Gue1 said:

@b4x said:

Hmmm...I'll take one sexy DriveClub please.

Cars in FH still look last gen, DC cars are the most detailed ever in a videogame.

Also LOL @ lems suddenly caring about car numbers after all this time of saying that Forza's anemic car count wasn't bad compared to GT.

Lol @ Cows suddenly making a U-turn and supposedly caring about higher car count in GT5 compared to Forza 4 while simultaneously forgetting the fact that THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM WERE ported straight from PS2!

Some crazy fools...

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@kingtito said:

@bforrester420 said:

@CanYouDiglt said:
@Lulu_Lulu said:

First of All

Two totally different types of games, Apples and Oranges.

2nd of All

Quantity is nt a bad thing if thats the kind of thing you're into...... Everybody else prefers Quality.

I don't jump on any Bandawagon just because its got the most Cool Aid. :p

Both are arcade style games so it is not apple and oranges.

The Motorstorm Devs do not scream quality. Their last 3 games on Metacritic are 77,78, and 82.

Also 50 cars is far too few no matter how you cut it. From what I understand the games focus is super sport cars but even then there is so many manufacturers Lamborghini, Audi, Bugatti, Ferrari, Koeningsegg, Aston Martin, Ford, Dodge, Pagani, and so many more. So with only 50 cars at most it is only one from each manufacturer but ones like Lamborghini people would want Aventador, Gallardo, new Huracan, plus more and the same could be said for others such as Ferrari.

Since when is 77, 78, and 82 not quality?

You should be asking cows that question.

Why would I ask "cows" and not the dipshit that implied those aren't quality meta scores? Jesus, it's no wonder I rarely visit system wars anymore...

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

Good I only use super cars anyway.

Who wants to drive a Honda 1989 hatchback?

I'll take the superior gameplay, vastly better graphics, and robust online in DriveClub over Forza

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By B4X

@Indicud said:

Good I only use super cars anyway.

Who wants to drive a Honda 1989 hatchback?

I'll take the superior gameplay, vastly better graphics, and robust online in DriveClub over Forza

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

Not to mention DC is an exclusive and H2 is not. :D

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@b4x: why are you so passive aggressive?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@kingtito said:

I did quote you kid so go on thinking that.

WTF are you talking about? I didn't pin anything on you kid. I said you had ZERO reason to bring MS with "what if" statements. Are you El Tormenteds alt or something? I think you have major problems.

That's common knowledge cow so there really was no reason to post what you did. Are you going to say the same thing when cows are doing it or are you going to be the hypocrite you proved to be?

You're name calling and I'm the one with russled jimmies? Hahahahaah yeah what ever you say kid. You're just a typical boring cow that spits out the same nonsense over and over

You may re-insert your head up Sony's ass now cow.

you quoted me, Great job, but what you said wasn't to me because you stated I had done something I hadn't, not that hard to work out bottom lem. Therefore you fail straight off the mark because you tried to incorporate me in your failed argument. Blah blah random stuff about me being an alt...more random personal jabbing blah blah, skip to the end...I guess a bottom lem wouldn't accept the truth if the tables were turned. That's all I was pointing out. Carry on with those rustled jimmies you dumb bottom lem. I don't see how you could stoop to any lower than bottom but you're trying. Name calling? Says the bottom lem who can only type out 'loser cow'' as cheap filler for his arguments. Top kek. I called you dumb because what you typed out was dumb, enough said. At least glad you admitted that it's common knowledge that lems like you would be screaming quality over quality if it were reversed, you could have just agreed with me and moved on.

So you didn't bring up MS and talk about "what ifs"? I think you're El tormented alt because you're about as dense as he is. I'm not sure what argument you keep saying I brought up when I didn't argue anything. I merely pointed out what the point of bringing up MS in a "what if" scenario was.

Just lems huh super cow? Like I said, you're boring. You're almost as bad as El Tormented and that's saying something.

Move along kid, nothing to see here.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kingtito

@bforrester420 said:

@kingtito said:

@bforrester420 said:

@CanYouDiglt said:
@Lulu_Lulu said:

First of All

Two totally different types of games, Apples and Oranges.

2nd of All

Quantity is nt a bad thing if thats the kind of thing you're into...... Everybody else prefers Quality.

I don't jump on any Bandawagon just because its got the most Cool Aid. :p

Both are arcade style games so it is not apple and oranges.

The Motorstorm Devs do not scream quality. Their last 3 games on Metacritic are 77,78, and 82.

Also 50 cars is far too few no matter how you cut it. From what I understand the games focus is super sport cars but even then there is so many manufacturers Lamborghini, Audi, Bugatti, Ferrari, Koeningsegg, Aston Martin, Ford, Dodge, Pagani, and so many more. So with only 50 cars at most it is only one from each manufacturer but ones like Lamborghini people would want Aventador, Gallardo, new Huracan, plus more and the same could be said for others such as Ferrari.

Since when is 77, 78, and 82 not quality?

Why would I ask "cows" and not the dipshit that implied those aren't quality meta scores? Jesus, it's no wonder I rarely visit system wars anymore...

Maybe because cows are the ones that are constantly running around putting down games that score an 8 as garbage. Case in point would be Forza 5. Cows are still saying it flopped even though it scored a 9 here and 80+ on MC. That's why I said ask cows

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Maybe because cows are the ones that are constantly running around putting down games that score an 8 as garbage. Case in point would be Forza 5. Cows are still saying it flopped even though it scored a 9 here and 80+ on MC. That's why I said ask cows

I guess I'm just not an idiot that obsesses over a nebulous group of people rather than the words of an individual. In the real world, blaming a group for the behaviors of an individual is called "bigotry".

I can see I'm conversing with an adolescent rather than an adult.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Whats the stance on that now? I though Cows accepted games on PS3/PS4/VITA and only those platforms are exclusive.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@kingtito said:.

What's the point in saying that cow? That isn't the case and cows are doing exactly the opposite of what they trashed Forza 5 for. Stop being such a hypocrite

quoting your original post so that it gets through your unnaturally thick bottom lem e-skull to reply to that nonsense above. You called me a hypocrite out of no where when I hadn't said anything and assumed I'd said those things about FH5. So the lols are still on you with your fake ass made up argument. The point I was addressing was fanboyism in general, so bringing up MS has literally everything to do with it. Jesus how do you lems get so dumb when you try your hardest to find that tiny bit of ownage to call your own? You say I'm boring every time with exchanges with me yet continue to comment and reply, or what I'd call grasping at straws. I see you've ran out of things to say anyway since you're typing out this nonsense now. Also lol at trying to hurt my feelings by comparing me to other users, that standard lemmy trait when they have no more argument is to go personal with the user. Standard procedure. Stay bottom, lem.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@Heil68 said:

Whats the stance on that now? I though Cows accepted games on PS3/PS4/VITA and only those platforms are exclusive.

It's never changed. If one more than one platform, it's not exclusive, like MLB the Show 14 is also on PS3, so it's not exclusive. H2 is on 360/Xbone, its not exclusive.

DC is only on PS4 so it's a exclusive.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

@Heil68 said:

It's never changed. If one more than one platform, it's not exclusive, like MLB the Show 14 is also on PS3, so it's not exclusive. H2 is on 360/Xbone, its not exclusive.

DC is only on PS4 so it's a exclusive.

I can dig that.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@shawn30: not even a day one patch. They said it will release the patch "sometime" after launch.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#74 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@Heil68 said:

well......Xbox is required to play Horizon and a PlayStation is required to play DriveClub.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

This would only matter if it were the other way around. Since its Sony with the lower number its quality over quantity or something like that.

GT6 has over 1,000 cars Forza 5 doesn't have even half....

Now apply your analogy.

@batt1eratt1e said:

Drive Club has an embarrassing amount of cars. It's pathetic and no wonder it's been delayed so much. A game about cars core component should be cars number 1 and DC has failed.

Apply this analogy to GT6 vs Forza 5...

@CanYouDiglt said:

I wonder how many car pack DLCs Drive Club will need to even catch up to Forza. That is at least 150 cars worth of car packs.

Way less than Forza 5 need it to match GT6 more than 1,000 and i hear you say nothing about that...lol

That moving goal post...lol

Forza Horizon 2 has 4 times as many cars as DC.

GT6 has 5+ times as many cars as Forza 5,and has more cars than Forza 4,5 and Forza Horizon 2 combined..

@kingtito said:

Actually hypocrite you should ask lemming Resistance got 86 on this site when 8.6 was actually use by gamespot,and lemming tag it as trash,in fact it also had 86 on meta,and Resistance 2 87 as well,both consider trash,but some how when Halo 4 hit 87 on meta some how that is consider great,some how when Forza hit 79% all of the sudden 79 was ok,when Ryse hit 60+ again it was consider good,when on 2006 and up anything under 90 was consider bad or average on PS3,hell even the first Uncharted suffer this rule because it didn't score 90+ like gears did.

Now 60,70 and low 80's are great last gen it wasn't,funny how things change..hahaha

mercclass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76  Edited By mercclass
Member since 2002 • 576 Posts

One has more cartoonish graphics the other looks like real life with an amazing lighting engine.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Actually hypocrite you should ask lemming Resistance got 86 on this site when 8.6 was actually use by gamespot,and lemming tag it as trash,in fact it also had 86 on meta,and Resistance 2 87 as well,both consider trash,but some how when Halo 4 hit 87 on meta some how that is consider great,some how when Forza hit 79% all of the sudden 79 was ok,when Ryse hit 60+ again it was consider good,when on 2006 and up anything under 90 was consider bad or average on PS3,hell even the first Uncharted suffer this rule because it didn't score 90+ like gears did.

Now 60,70 and low 80's are great last gen it wasn't,funny how things change..hahaha

Stop using that word you moron. You obviously have NO idea what it means.

There you go crying about a game that's over 7 years old. I'm talking about today, recent history you loser. Cows have been calling XOne games bad or flops even if they met hype and scored lower than a 9 and in some cases even a 9 (Forza 5).

No they were't considered bad. They were considered flops because they didn't meet the insane hype cows put on them. Flop =/= bad El Tormented. You need to learn the difference between a flop and a bad game. TLOU flopped but you'd be hard pressed to find an objective opinion calling it bad.

Stop using the word hypocrite or at least learn the definition.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 B4X

@Indicud said:

@b4x: why are you so passive aggressive?

Why do you post stupid shit?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#79 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Drive Club is gonna be awesome.

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

Drive Club makes Borza look like childs play.

bu bu bu bu bu the other 490 cars I will never use, ahahhahahahaha.

everyone who is bashing this new IP and doesn't give it a chance is a sore loser in real life.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

If the devs making Drive Club should have been keen on making cars and not bother on how to make every fine detail around the maps.

Like getting the right star consolations for each location right or the right amount of wave action on water you don't even see close-up.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#83 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

It seems Evolution Studios concentrated far too much on the social aspects of the game and not on what people who play racing/car porn games care about: the cars.

Before I lost my Forza 4 save file, I had over 300 unique cars in my garage. And I had driven them all at some point.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

I rather have quality than quantity n driveclub got that VIP quality that flopza don't have. driveclub gonna score more than flopza. driveclub is the best racer game out of e3 n this year imho facts

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

if you like shit games,you hype crap like driveclub.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

There you go crying about a game that's over 7 years old. I'm talking about today, recent history you loser. Cows have been calling XOne games bad or flops even if they met hype and scored lower than a 9 and in some cases even a 9 (Forza 5).

No they were't considered bad. They were considered flops because they didn't meet the insane hype cows put on them. Flop =/= bad El Tormented. You need to learn the difference between a flop and a bad game. TLOU flopped but you'd be hard pressed to find an objective opinion calling it bad.

Yes i do it refers to people like you who like to impose crap argument on people when you don't fallow them..hahaha

Doesn't matter facts are fact TLOU flopped last year because it score 8 here,and you were part of that mob so yeah spare me your hypocrisy.

Yes they were consider bad,and Resistance was tag as generic and bad,stop your DC you are not new here,the rule was that it was generic and bad...hahaha

Now 87 is great because Halo 4 had that..lol All of a sudden 87 is great. That goal post..hahaha

The xbox one is full of 70+ games and some how you people think it has great games,even Titafanll you see it as great and has 86 same as Resistance which was tag as generic and bad.hahahahaa

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Lol @ Cows suddenly making a U-turn and supposedly caring about higher car count in GT5 compared to Forza 4 while simultaneously forgetting the fact that THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM WERE ported straight from PS2!

Some crazy fools...

1,000+ cars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 200 cars...

Deal with it... The same sh** you apply to Drive club here apply to GT6 vs Forza 5...lol

In fact car wise GT6 >> Forza4+Forza 5+ Forza horizon 2 combined..

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

The amount of fanboy in this thread is impressive and entertaining.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

My head hurts after reading this thread.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

Lots of DC for DC, color me Not... surprised. :P

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Ahhh Racing game threads.

It's THE place to go if you want to see hypocrites point fingers at hypocrites.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Yes i do it refers to people like you who like to impose crap argument on people when you don't fallow them..hahaha

Doesn't matter facts are fact TLOU flopped last year because it score 8 here,and you were part of that mob so yeah spare me your hypocrisy.

Yes they were consider bad,and Resistance was tag as generic and bad,stop your DC you are not new here,the rule was that it was generic and bad...hahaha

Now 87 is great because Halo 4 had that..lol All of a sudden 87 is great. That goal post..hahaha

The xbox one is full of 70+ games and some how you people think it has great games,even Titafanll you see it as greatand has 86 same as Resistance which was tag as generic and bad.hahahahaa

No El Tormented, you have no idea what that word means. Use 1 example of me being a hypocrite?

It flopped because it didn't reach the hype (AAA) cows put on it you moron. Nobody called the game bad other than obvious trolls. Thanks for proving my point, you really don't know what hypocrite means.

Resistance was bad though, IMO. That game was about as generic as you can get and ONLY cows put that game on a pedestal. People weren't calling it bad because it got an 8. They called it bad because well, the game sucked, IMO of course. I don't think you'll be able to discern the difference El Tormented. You've proven to be a stubborn troll.

Halo is considered great because the games are great, again IMO. They're not great because the game got a 87 moron. You need to stop confusing flops and a game being bad. They're not the same thing. A game can score AAA here but if the hype was AAAA, it flopped. Does that make the game bad? Nope, it means it didn't meet the hype, which was a common theme early on in the PS3s life. That's the reason why cows will unofficially hype games to be AAA-AAAA but then officially hype them AA when it comes time.

Not sure where you see me calling 70+ XOne games great. I play TF on the PC and it's 10x better than any Resistance game. Score has NOTHING to do with the rep Resistance get's dude. That game was boring AND generic and brought absolutely NOTHING to the table.

So we agree, you don't know what the word hypocrite means and you're going to stop using it. Cool

zekere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#93  Edited By zekere
Member since 2003 • 2536 Posts

I want Burnout!!!

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@zekere said:

I want Burnout!!!

Burnout has been garbage since EA purchased it. Need for Speed is basically burnout with cops.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts

Wasn't the lead director's child terminally ill? Do you guys think that was a reason for the delay?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

'my dads bigger than your dad'

Seriously, it's all going to come down to which one is the smoother ride in the end

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61539 Posts

@NEWMAHAY said:

Wasn't the lead director's child terminally ill? Do you guys think that was a reason for the delay?

I can't find anything on that. Col Rodgers left due to starting up an indie studio.

thegamer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 thegamer00
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

Forza Horizon has weather 200 cars open world. Driveclub doesn't except weather as dlc.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By B4X

@lundy86_4 said:

@NEWMAHAY said:

I can't find anything on that. Col Rodgers left due to starting up an indie studio.

Huge thread about it on Gaf.

The thread that got Famous Mortimore perma-band from Gaf by Evil Lore, for white knighting for Sony. He was trying to discredit the man, saying he was fired for the games state. Which was complete BS.

Destroying Pete Dodds credibility entirely as an insider.

His son I believe has a serious medical disorder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Feel kinda sad that "open world" is considered good in this scenario.... yea because that automatically makes it better -_-; it wrecked the burnout franchise... made it into an unimagintive pile of crap.