Forza Horizon over 200 cars Vs Drive Club 50 cars

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Feel kinda sad that "open world" is considered good in this scenario.... yea because that automatically makes it better -_-; it wrecked the burnout franchise... made it into an unimagintive pile of crap.

Try harder.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#102 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Acez626 said:

Even though I grew up to GT

Only a fanboy would claim that Forza currently isnt the best racing franchise.

Not saying that there is no chance for DC to be better then horizon,(because thats what fanboys do) but CHANCES are horizon is simply going to be the better game

TBH they are in different genre's Forza is a sim racer. Driveclub falls more in the genre of driveclub and shift. Between arcade and sim. Also Driveclub has 50 tracks

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#103 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Acez626 said:

Even though I grew up to GT

Only a fanboy would claim that Forza currently isnt the best racing franchise.

Not saying that there is no chance for DC to be better then horizon,(because thats what fanboys do) but CHANCES are horizon is simply going to be the better game

TBH they are in different genre's Forza is a sim racer. Driveclub falls more in the genre of driveclub and shift. Between arcade and sim. Also Driveclub has 50 tracks

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#104 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

@b4x said:

Huge thread about it on Gaf.

The thread that got Famous Mortimore perma-band from Gaf by Evil Lore, for white knighting for Sony. He was trying to discredit the man, saying he was fired for the games state. Which was complete BS.

Destroying Pete Dodds credibility entirely as an insider.

His son I believe has a serious medical disorder.

Wow, that's tragic. Nothing worse than dealing with that, i'm sure.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Sheens: bubbubububububbubububbububububbu the cars, amount, mean don't anything.

GT5: buvubbubububbububububbububu it has more cars than forza blah blah blah blah blah.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

as a ps4 owner...maybe forza is better than drive club? i mean DC didn't even come out yet, it might just be your run of the mill random driving game that nobody hears about a month after release.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

On twitch IGN said Forza Horizon 2 won best racer at E3. Should be good.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@misterpmedia said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

This would only matter if it were the other way around. Since its Sony with the lower number its quality over quantity or something like that.

lol assuming fantard arguments only go one way? Right. If it was MS with the lower number people would use the exact same argument.

Remember what lems said about Forza 5 vs GT6? Yeah cause that already happened.

Lems are the worst offenders of being hypocrites among all fanboy groups. Suddenly having a higher number of something matters when GT6 was >>>>>>>>>>> Forza 5 in virtually everything that matters in number count, least of which were number of cars.

Now suddenly number count is such a big deal for them? Plz. Lems can't stick to a single course of logic from one topic to the next.

Probably more of a case of 'what goes around, comes around'. The main reason I think lems are making a big deal out of this is because the cows did.

And no, the cows are by far the biggest hypocrites. Lem ones are small like this. The cow ones are colossal, like 'paying for online is ok now' and 'indie and multiplats' now count as games, after the way they acted about those things last gen. The list goes on.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

as a ps4 owner...maybe forza is better than drive club? i mean DC didn't even come out yet, it might just be your run of the mill random driving game that nobody hears about a month after release.

I think both games will be great, honestly. DC's many delays seems to have paid off as most previews are positive. I never doubted FH2 due to have great FH1 is. The only real question in my eyes is what will the final content for both be like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@b4x said:

@MBirdy88 said:

Feel kinda sad that "open world" is considered good in this scenario.... yea because that automatically makes it better -_-; it wrecked the burnout franchise... made it into an unimagintive pile of crap.

Try harder.

What? you have a problem with that valid opinion?

half you console chavs buy into open world as an automatic improvement... gotta laugh at games like metal gear solid getting it.

"Next gen means dah RAM for open world! bruv!"

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

SO since car numbrs matter so much I guess GT5 and 6 shit all over flopza. Right lemmings?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

I don't think I've owned more then 25 cars at any given time in Gran Turismo which as more cars and that won't change..

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#113 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Sounds good to me. I never unlock all cars and I doubt all unlock all 50 in DC. I'm buying the DC full game and skipping Horizon 2.

I'm getting them both. Then I can compare each game side by side. There's no way I'd skip either of these games.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 blackace

@sibu_xgamer said:

SO since car numbrs matter so much I guess GT5 and 6 shit all over flopza. Right lemmings?

LMAO!! No. Having more cars, (especially when many of them are just carbon-copies with a different year tacked on) doesn't make a game better. AAAE isn't a flop.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 sibu_xgamer

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

LMAO!! No. Having more cars, (especially when many of them are just carbon-copies with a different year tacked on) doesn't make a game better. AAAE isn't a flop.

Flopza 5 is AAE just like GT6. In fact GT6 has one more point in Metacritic so if GT is a flop so is Flopza.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By B4X

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Flopza 5 is AAE just like GT6. In fact GT6 has one more point in Metacritic so if GT is a flop so is Flopza.

Now compare it to the game it's supposed to be compared to fanboy. Forza 4.

You know last gen hardware? Forza 5 is GRADED on the 8th gen scale.

When GT7 launches in 2017 on the PS4 you can compare it to Forza 6-7. How does that sound?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Sounds good to me. I never unlock all cars and I doubt all unlock all 50 in DC. I'm buying the DC full game and skipping Horizon 2.

I laugh every time you pretend to be unbiased

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

Drive club seems to be doing some pretty amazing things, but 50 cars is laughable.

I can already see sony releasing "car packs" for $5-10.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

What's that? Forza 5 AAAe <---- do you see that score cow? That == AAAe. GS is the ONLY score that counts when determining flops. Learn it, live it, love it

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By B4X

@OhSnapitz said:

Drive club seems to be doing some pretty amazing things, but 50 cars is laughable.

I can already see sony releasing "car packs" for $5-10.

The Toyota Skyline pack is now available for 4.99!!!!

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Nearly 120 posts now and unless I missed it no one is even talking about the gameplay...specifically how the cars will handle. Guaranteed that Drive Club has more in common with Need for Speed in that department than it does with Forza (not that there's anything wrong with that). I just don't even see why people are even bothering to compare the two games.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Forza looks like a PSP game so it's all good.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

I'm getting them both. Then I can compare each game side by side. There's no way I'd skip either of these games.

I still have the first Horizon in shrink wrap, no need for #2.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Heil68

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

sometime when people post the truth, it gets that reaction out of people because they aren't used to it.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

sometime when people post the truth, it gets that reaction out of people because they aren't used to it.

when you describe everything sony does in the way you do, it just sounds pathetic. That's the truth. You talk about Sony the way people talk about their kids.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 sibu_xgamer

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

What's that? Forza 5 AAAe <---- do you see that score cow? That == AAAe. GS is the ONLY score that counts when determining flops. Learn it, live it, love it

Only score that counts? LOL according to whom? butthurt lemmings like you? please lemming don't make me laugh.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@hummer700: When I say WRC I'm not just talking about a successor to that game I'm talking about a actual rally simulation game. I don't think drive club is going to fill that void.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Heil68

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

when you describe everything sony does in the way you do, it just sounds pathetic. That's the truth. You talk about Sony the way people talk about their kids.

Well SONY teaches us to Live, Learn and Love.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

Sony (and MS) teach us nothing. Thanks for proving my point further. My parents taught me to Live, Learn, and Love. In Turn I teach it to my kids. A giant corporation teaches us nothing. If anything Sony has taught me that you can lie to people but if they love you enough they will forgive you and make excuses. You sound like a chick who gets beat up by her husband everyday but refuses to leave him because he loves her in her own mind.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 darkangel115
@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Only score that counts? LOL according to whom? butthurt lemmings like you? please lemming don't make me laugh.

well i don't agree that only 1 score should count, however GS does have in their forums rules that only their score counts for discussion here, so technically he is right even if its not the best gauge.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@darkangel115: http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com

Microsoft can teach you lots of things if your willing to learn. Ive posted a link to microsoft virtual academy which is a good tech learning resource.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By kingtito

@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

The meta game rules new booty. Since you're new I'll explain them to you.

A game is hyped on GS either A, AA, AAA or AAAA. GS score comes out it is then compared to the official hype thread or consensus from users. If the hype is AA and it scores an 8 then it met it's hype. If the hype is AAA and it scores an 8, then it didn't meet it's hype and is considered a flop. Does a flop mean it's a bad game? No, it just means it didn't meet the hype set by the poster here on GS

Those rules have been here for a long time new booty but you're excused this 1 time because you're new. Don't make that mistake again new booty.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By blackace

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Not on GS it isn't. AAAE here and that's all that matters on SW. Also GT5 and GT6 aren't on the PS4. Forza 3 & Forza 4 both destroyed GT5 and GT6 last gen. Check the metacritic scores again son.

@Pray_to_me said:

Forza looks like a PSP game so it's all good.

Stay off the drugs dude. Uncharted 3 probably looks like an SNES game to you.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 kingtito

@darkangel115 said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

well i don't agree that only 1 score should count, however GS does have in their forums rules that only their score counts for discussion here, so technically he is right even if its not the best gauge.

No, that's not entirely accurate. GS score is the only score that counts when determining a flop or not a flop. It's only compared to what the posters of SWs hype a game to be.

Your'e free to use any score from any source as you please but just not as a source to determine flops or hype.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Heil68

@sts106mat said:

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Heil68 said:

you forgot "and to wait patiently"

More games this year for PS4, so I'm not waiting at all. :D

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 sibu_xgamer

@darkangel115 said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Really? you can't discuss any other score? what kind of idiotic rule is that? if that is true is one of the most idiotic rules I've seen on the internet and that's something. A public forum where discussion is limited that way doesn't deserve to be called a forum. i use metacriticfor scores because it's more accurate sue me or ban me but that's what I use.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 sibu_xgamer

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Not on GS it isn't. AAAE here and that's all that matters on SW. Also GT5 and GT6 aren't on the PS4. Forza 3 & Forza 4 both destroyed GT5 and GT6 last gen. Check the metacritic scores again son.

Ok so lemmings are claiming ownage while ignoring the rest of the world? yeah ok that's pretty pathetic even for video game fanboys.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By darkangel115

@sibu_xgamer said:

@darkangel115 said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Really? you can't discuss any other score? what kind of idiotic rule is that? if that is true is one of the most idiotic rules I've seen on the internet and that's something. A public forum where discussion is limited that way doesn't deserve to be called a forum. i use metacriticfor scores because it's more accurate sue me or ban me but that's what I use.

A moderator corrected me. You can discuss it, but the only score that matters on whether a game is a flop or not is the gamespot one. So for instance a game can get a 90 on MC but if its a 6 here, its considered a flop and the MC score doesn't count. You can still discuss it though.

Also a MC score isn't "more accurate" its just higher quantity of the same accuracy, which is 0% accuracy since its always opinion. Plus you always get troll sites that rate games low for clicks and fanboy sites that rate games higher on their platform to puff up the scores.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 kingtito

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Ok so lemmings are claiming ownage while ignoring the rest of the world? yeah ok that's pretty pathetic even for video game fanboys.

Why are you coming in here like you run the place new booty? You know how long a lot of us have been posting and what rules we go by? We have set rules for determining flops or non flops. No one is saying you can't discuss other score new booty. What we're saying is that when it comes to the flop or not ONLY GS scores count.

Don't be as lame as most of the cows new booty.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 sibu_xgamer

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Why are you coming in here like you run the place new booty? You know how long a lot of us have been posting and what rules we go by? We have set rules for determining flops or non flops. No one is saying you can't discuss other score new booty. What we're saying is that when it comes to the flop or not ONLY GS scores count.

I'm not coming here like I run the place I'm just using logic and reasoning when I speak my mind. If that's too difficult for some to grasp and they feel diminished by it it's not my problem. Anyways metacritic is what counts for me, you kids can keep playing your faboy games lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kingtito

@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

I'm not coming here like I run the place I'm just using logic and reasoning when I speak my mind. If that's too difficult for some to grasp and they feel diminished by it it's not my problem. Anyways metacritic is what counts for me, you kids can keep playing your faboy games lol

Then perhaps you should go post on the MC forums and don't call games flops when you clearly don't understand how it works here new booty.

If you're going to post here and talk about games flopping then you need to abide by the rules.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 sibu_xgamer

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

Then perhaps you should go post on the MC forums and don't call games flops when you clearly don't understand how it works here new booty.

If you're going to post here and talk about games flopping then you need to abide by the rules.

You're a flop

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 HadOne2Many
@sibu_xgamer said:

you kids can keep playing your faboy games lol

Actually System Wars really is just one big game (and like all games there are rules). No one takes it seriously.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 kingtito

@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@kingtito said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

@blackace said:

@sibu_xgamer said:

You're a flop

Hahahaha, you've got problems son.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 sibu_xgamer

@HadOne2Many said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

Actually System Wars really is just one big game (and like all games there are rules). No one takes it seriously.

I've seen serious discussions here, well at least as serious as talking about video games get.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 HadOne2Many

@sibu_xgamer said:

@HadOne2Many said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

I've seen serious discussions here, well at least as serious as talking about video games get.

It can be found, true. And it is a good source for news (which is why I'm here), but the name calling dick waving stuff is not real.