Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@shawn30 said:

@silversix_ said:

"There are things we are doing in Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One that honestly couldn’t be done on any other console" HAHAHAHA only a dumbass would believe that

Can the 360 render the game at 1080p? Can it do weather effects with a game 3 times the size of the original to the degree the One version can? Can the 360 reproduce the lighting system on the One version? Come on man, fanboyism aside there are going to be some huge differences here. People had the nerve to say you couldn't tell the difference ebtween 360 Titanfall and the One's version. Those claims were absurb, lol. And thats with the 360 version being very well done.

"couldn’t be done on any other console"

My Bad. Good point. Could def do on PS4.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#102 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@handssss said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Only morons think that....

Anyway whats this I hear about the weather system ? What will the difference be on the 360 ?

maybe this weather system will be on par with the weather system found in practically any decent last gen sim racer?

You mean the ones on the PC? I don't remember many racing games on game consoles last gen that had a vibrate weather system. Please list some.

Skip to the 4 minute mark..

GT6 can run up 1440x1080p...

Which is quite more demanding that Forza 4 60FPS at 720p specially when Forza 4 totally lack weather an day to night dynamic changes for performance reasons stated by Turn 10.

The framerate is terrible on the game as well. Turn 10 said they could have added weather and day/night to Forza 4, but didn't have time to implement and fully test. They put day/night cycle in Horizons just to prove it was possible. Now Horizons 2 will have both. Like I said, there weren't MANY games doing this last gen on consoles, which is correct. Name me a few more games on consoles. The only other one was probably PGR4. It was done before GT6 and was done better. http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/680090/pgr4-weather-effects-gameplay-video/

There is no performance reasons. So give it a rest troll.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

On the 360, you can press the home button at anytime and chose to connect... And then you wait 30 second plus while it does so, and if you go online, it might reset the game your in.

This instantly brings you into the multiplayer mode anytime, anyplace at the touch of a button. No menus, no waiting and no changing your game, you are just in or out. Hence 'seemless'.

On 360 you can chose to turn auto sign in and as soon as you turn the console it will seek online connection and connect even the PS3 does this man stop your damage control you make a list of stupid things to make it seem like both games are different.

By your logic LBP3 on PS4 is exclusive since you know i can share videos of the game with the share button,on PS3 i can't oh i can party chat with friends on PS3 i can't so i guess that make LBP 3 exclusive on PS4,since is a different game on PS3.

Hell many 360 games even have the launch online feature right on the start menu so you not only see options,start game and all that crap you also see join multiplayer on the very first screen 1 button push and your online..

Byte the bullet dude have you see me making a scene crying about how LBP 3 is PS4 exclusive.?

I can't do that because i don't need a PS4 to play LBP3 it will also be on PS3,same with Plants vs zombies,same with Titanfall it was never exclusive can't change my argument dude got to stay in line.

@draign said:

And a game you cant play...hahahahahaha

Oh sure i can i own an xbox 360..lol

See this is the whole argument the game is not xbox one exclusive is also on xbox 360.

@shawn30 said:

@silversix_ said:

"There are things we are doing in Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One that honestly couldn’t be done on any other console" HAHAHAHA only a dumbass would believe that

Can the 360 render the game at 1080p? Can it do weather effects with a game 3 times the size of the original to the degree the One version can? Can the 360 reproduce the lighting system on the One version? Come on man, fanboyism aside there are going to be some huge differences here. People had the nerve to say you couldn't tell the difference ebtween 360 Titanfall and the One's version. Those claims were absurb, lol. And thats with the 360 version being very well done.

Can the 3ds ran COD modern warfare,same lighting,levels,assets.? yet is bague under the same multiplatform category,can the xbox 360 or PS3 run Crysis 3 with the same win simulation,particle effects,graphics,AA like a PC.?

By your lining every single multiplatform is PC exclusive as the console version can't run like PC..

So i should move to the master race and dish my PS4...

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

well it's going to be called an exclusive now

And i will be there to mock them...

The PS3 version of Crysis 3 didn't have all the same effects still wasn't PC exclusive.

“There are things we are doing in Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One that honestly couldn’t be done on any other console,” he added, referring in part to the weather system and Drivatars.

Same game lacking some effects and drivatars.

Did the Crysis 3 effects impact the gameplay?

Also it didn't take much for the X360 and PS3 versions of NG games to be considered exclusive to their platforms, with differences that are less significant.

Than there was Ghost Recon or something.

-

Let's go over the known differences:

Physics (X1 version will be closer to FM5s with the option to go full sim. I can tell you as someone who has FM3, 4 and 5, the physics and ai on FM5 are vastly different to the previous gen)

Ai (Drivatars are a significant difference, 'insidesimracing' consider it a very welcome development)

Weather (impacting how you drive)

Seemless multiplayer (at the touch of a button, anytime, anyplace)

FH2 on 360 uses FH1 engine

FH2 on X1 uses the FM5 engine

"Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 will be a "different game" to the Xbox One version and not a straight port,Playground Games has explained."

And that's just what we know so far.

It's still likely to be the same game, unless all the maps/tracks and car content are different. Even if it's on a different engine, if all those things are structurally the same it's still the same game. If they completely re-arranged all the rules and career progressions, or the games actually had nothing to do with each other (i.e if it was the same world, but the layout was ENTIRELY different), then it would be a different game.

However I consider that all to be irrelevant. I consider these games exclusive anyway because it is a MS owned property and only on the two MS systems. Just like LittleBigPlanet 3 is an exclusive even if it is functionally the same on both consoles.

Your argument reminds me of all the lems who used to say that MLB the Show wasn't exclusive, even back when the PSP/PS2 versions were ENTIRELY different from far superior PS3 version. Clearly The Show is and always has been exclusive, and so is Forza.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

I'm okay with the lack of drivatars.

Is that something Rare is working on ?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By tormentos

@blackace said:

The framerate is terrible on the game as well. Turn 10 said they could have added weather and day/night to Forza 4, but didn't have time to implement and fully test. They put day/night cycle in Horizons just to prove it was possible. Now Horizons 2 will have both. Like I said, there weren't MANY games doing this last gen on consoles, which is correct. Name me a few more games on consoles. The only other one was probably PGR4. It was done before GT6 and was done better. http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/680090/pgr4-weather-effects-gameplay-video/

The frame average 42FPS on a resolution much higher than 720p...In some stages it actually run mostly at 60FPS in 1080p which is 1440x1080p upscale.

Forza 4 has no dynamic weather or day to night because of the performance hit it would have dude,it was solid at 60FPS but mirror reflections were 30FPS already sacrifices were made so that the game could run that way.

They put it on Forza horizon which has another engine which is open world with less details on the cars.

Again GT6 did it an at 1440x1080p much higher resolution than 1280x720p..

1,555,200 pixels. 1440x1080p weather +Day to night changes 40FPS average 60 FPS in some stages.

921,600 pixels. 1280x720p No weather no day to night changes 60FPS in all stages.

In the run up to the launch I spoke with Dan Greenawalt, Lead Game Developer at Turn 10, who told me that this focus on ensuring a high frame rate was the reason Forza 4 doesn't feature dynamic weather or races that transition from day to night. The team made the right decision; it's this sort of attention to getting the fundamentals spot-on that shines through the game.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2011/10/forza-motorsport-4-review-the-king-is-dead-long-live-the-king/

I don't even know why you try butthurt fanboy it doesn't have it because of frames ben king period..

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

@2Chalupas said:

Even if it's on a different engine, if all those things are structurally the same it's still the same game.

But the engine determines the physics of the game, not just the graphics. If the physics are more advanced and the handling is affected does that not count as a difference? The physics are the single most important aspect of a driving game. There's more to it than right trigger = accelerator, left trigger = brake. Also I'm continuing to see people downplay (or in your case, ignore) the Drivatars. This was a drastic change on the between FM4 and FM5. I can't stress that enough. The affect it had on how the game is played was huge. Not having Drivatars will absolutely change the game. Not to mention the weather.

If this were a shooter or a fighter and the next gen version had this many elements that affect the gameplay we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

On the 360, you can press the home button at anytime and chose to connect... And then you wait 30 second plus while it does so, and if you go online, it might reset the game your in.

This instantly brings you into the multiplayer mode anytime, anyplace at the touch of a button. No menus, no waiting and no changing your game, you are just in or out. Hence 'seemless'.

On 360 you can chose to turn auto sign in and as soon as you turn the console it will seek online connection and connect even the PS3 does this man stop your damage control you make a list of stupid things to make it seem like both games are different.

By your logic LBP3 on PS4 is exclusive since you know i can share videos of the game with the share button,on PS3 i can't oh i can party chat with friends on PS3 i can't so i guess that make LBP 3 exclusive on PS4,since is a different game on PS3.

Hell many 360 games even have the launch online feature right on the start menu so you not only see options,start game and all that crap you also see join multiplayer on the very first screen 1 button push and your online..

Byte the bullet dude have you see me making a scene crying about how LBP 3 is PS4 exclusive.?

I can't do that because i don't need a PS4 to play LBP3 it will also be on PS3,same with Plants vs zombies,same with Titanfall it was never exclusive can't change my argument dude got to stay in line.

It's not damage control because you've so far struggled to add any meat to your arguments.

The feature has nothing to do with whether your console is online or whether you chose to go into an online mode before you begin.

If you're in an open-world game which is made up of single player and multiplayer in a shared world, it's a decent feature to have.

Okay, so none of that stuff matters? So how is GT5 and 6 different games? The name? What difference does it make which version you pick up?

Cars are mostly the same. Tracks are the same, Ai is the same. Physics are less different than they will be between Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. Graphics are the same. Same theme, same aims, same purpose.

See you've dismissed all the things that define a racing game, so basically all GT games are the same on the PS3 and all the Forza games are the same on the Xbox 360.

Most Fifas are the same games with updates to the roster.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 HalcyonScarlet
@2Chalupas said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

It's still likely to be the same game, unless all the maps/tracks and car content are different. Even if it's on a different engine, if all those things are structurally the same it's still the same game. If they completely re-arranged all the rules and career progressions, or the games actually had nothing to do with each other (i.e if it was the same world, but the layout was ENTIRELY different), then it would be a different game.

However I consider that all to be irrelevant. I consider these games exclusive anyway because it is a MS owned property and only on the two MS systems. Just like LittleBigPlanet 3 is an exclusive even if it is functionally the same on both consoles.

Your argument reminds me of all the lems who used to say that MLB the Show wasn't exclusive, even back when the PSP/PS2 versions were ENTIRELY different from far superior PS3 version. Clearly The Show is and always has been exclusive, and so is Forza.

I don't see the relation to what the lems said about MLB and what I said. Firstly I'm on the otherside of that coin aren't I? Where the cows would have been arguing that they are different. Secondly, I wasn't involved in that, this is news to me. However being a sports game MLB is going to struggle to match your own criteria of an exclusive because it has the same settings and teams, just like Forza Horizon 2 will have the same setting and cars, it's a bit hard not to. It's not like a Batman game where they're both set in Gothem City but one is on the streets and the other is at the Asylum. They have chosen a part of the world as a setting and the cars that will be in that, how do you escape that?

The things is, I don't mind too much if it's exclusive like that or not, but all the arguments I've heard against it being exclusive seem to be for the convenience of fanboy reasons, rather than an objective look at it, I'm trying to make the case for the possibility, but it's not really much of a discussion. All the evidence points to them being different, from what the developers have said in plain english to the fact that they're on two platforms of different tech and with three different developers making them (Turn 10/Playground Games for the X1 and Sumo Digital for the X360).

The only arguments I've heard against it are essentially 'lalala I'm not listening', apart from yours, but that's the point, I'm saying, look, there are differences, the developers have implied heavy differences in the language they use and let's see how far those differences go, because it's still early days and already they're calling it different. I don't give that much of a **** if it is actually exclusive, I don't get funny feelings in my pants about that like the cows, but I think it's worth the discussion given the wording they've used.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By 2Chalupas

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@2Chalupas said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

I don't see the relation to what the lems said about MLB and what I said. Firstly I'm on the otherside of that coin aren't I? Where the cows would have been arguing that they are different. Secondly, I wasn't involved in that, this is news to me. However being a sports game MLB is going to struggle to match your own criteria of an exclusive because it has the same settings and teams, just like Forza Horizon 2 will have the same setting and cars, it's a bit hard not to. It's not like a Batman game where they're both set in Gothem City but one is on the streets and the other is at the Asylum. They have chosen a part of the world as a setting and the cars that will be in that, how do you escape that?

The things is, I don't mind too much if it's exclusive like that or not, but all the arguments I've heard against it being exclusive seem to be for the convenience of fanboy reasons, rather than an objective look at it, I'm trying to make the case for the possibility, but it's not really much of a discussion. All the evidence points to them being different, from what the developers have said in plain english to the fact that they're on two platforms of different tech and with three different developers making them (Turn 10/Playground Games for the X1 and Sumo Digital for the X360).

The only arguments I've heard against it are essentially 'lalala I'm not listening', apart from yours, but that's the point, I'm saying, look, there are differences, the developers have implied heavy differences in the language they use and let's see how far those differences go, because it's still early days and already they're calling it different. I don't give that much of a **** if it is actually exclusive, I don't get funny feelings in my pants about that like the cows, but I think it's worth the discussion given the wording they've used.

I agree with you that it is exclusive, although it remains to be seen just how different it is. I was just stating whether the 360 version was 95% identical - or completely unrelated other than name, it's still an exclusive game. In my mind, it's silly to discount these 1st party games as "exclusive", even if they put them on 2 of their own platforms. ANYTHING that is 1st party published is automatically exclusive IMO. Only if there is a PC version does it become slightly questionable - or if the 3rd party owns the IP and brings it out later, obviously then the exclusivity goes away.

I was just giving the example of the MLB game to show how stupid "fanboy" arguments can be to try and discount a game from one platform or another. In that extreme case, practically the only thing the PS3 version shared with the PSP/PS2 versions was the MLB license...and there were still people trying to say it wasn't exclusive.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#111 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@Zero5000X said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Cosmetic differences will not warrant exclusivity. If the game is fundamentally affected by the downgrade (a la Dead Rising), then arguments can be made.

That's true. All indications point to them being fundamentally different. The developer said they are different games. Usually developers say all platforms will have the same experience, but in this case he seems to indicate the opposite. I guess we will have to wait and see. Regardless I think we will see a lot of bickering about this as Sony fans will say it is a multiplat and Xbox fans will say it is exclusive.

Actually, I'd say it's the opposite -- same setting with the same content and cars. The gameplay will also be remarkably similar, so I believe the biggest differences will come down to AI and aesthetics which do not warrant exclusivity. If the Xbox 360 version handles differently to a considerable degree, missing a lot of content, and holds a very different setting with respect to its handling of AI, multiplayer, and physics... then maybe the argument can be made, but I'm hardpressed to see strong viable arguments for exclusivity.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 2Chalupas

@HadOne2Many said:

@2Chalupas said:

Even if it's on a different engine, if all those things are structurally the same it's still the same game.

But the engine determines the physics of the game, not just the graphics. If the physics are more advanced and the handling is affected does that not count as a difference? The physics are the single most important aspect of a driving game. There's more to it than right trigger = accelerator, left trigger = brake. Also I'm continuing to see people downplay (or in your case, ignore) the Drivatars. This was a drastic change on the between FM4 and FM5. I can't stress that enough. The affect it had on how the game is played was huge. Not having Drivatars will absolutely change the game. Not to mention the weather.

If this were a shooter or a fighter and the next gen version had this many elements that affect the gameplay we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

1st off, for me personally, I would call this game an exclusive no matter if it's 95% identical, or it's not even related other than name. Either way, it's still MS exclusive.

However if someone wants to draw the line at "substantially different game" to count it as an exclusive, it remains to be seen how different it is. As someone else pointed out, if it was only about phsyics, handling, textures, etc... then EVERY multiplat would be exclusive to PC - because only PC can run the games at the maximum settings (and possibly even improve these settings with HD texture packs, mods, etc).

Obviously the XB1 should have an across the board improvement to it's graphics, physics, etc. But what if the map and track layout is IDENTICAL, the textures are the same textures but at higher resolutions, the cars are the same models but with more advanced polygons/details. I would say that's the same game - but with differences in quality. To be a different game, it must have all different layout built from the ground up, different career mode, etc... not just the same assets and design ported over to a lower graphics engine. But like I said, I give leeway for 1st party IP's to be exclusives under any circumstance. So it really doesn't matter to me.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 HalcyonScarlet

@HadOne2Many said:

@2Chalupas said:

That's kind of what I've been getting at.

Also the physics difference between Forza 4 and 5 is night and day, it's almost completely different. First time I played FM5, I put it on the same settings as I had FM4 and I couldn't even drive, the car was all over the place. FM5 is conclusive proof of just how limited the drving was in previous FM games.

Drivatars are much more fun, they provide a real challenge, one of the biggest criticisms of GT5 and 6 is the straight line drone like ai according to insidesimracing.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@lostrib said:

Nope.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Zero5000X said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Cosmetic differences will not warrant exclusivity. If the game is fundamentally affected by the downgrade (a la Dead Rising), then arguments can be made.

That's true. All indications point to them being fundamentally different. The developer said they are different games. Usually developers say all platforms will have the same experience, but in this case he seems to indicate the opposite. I guess we will have to wait and see. Regardless I think we will see a lot of bickering about this as Sony fans will say it is a multiplat and Xbox fans will say it is exclusive.

Actually, I'd say it's the opposite -- same setting with the same content and cars. The gameplay will also be remarkably similar, so I believe the biggest differences will come down to AI and aesthetics which do not warrant exclusivity. If the Xbox 360 version handles differently to a considerable degree, missing a lot of content, and holds a very different setting with respect to its handling of AI, multiplayer, and physics... then maybe the argument can be made, but I'm hardpressed to see strong viable arguments for exclusivity.

Actually, I feel quite the opposite since The One version best be head & shoulders over the 360 version in all those departments. It's in MS's best interest to show a major difference between the two versions since failing to do so would only enforce the feeling of fans of the game & console to say, why Jump Ahead? Eh, we'll see but if the two are that similar I think MS fails to deliver and The One losses any steam it may have had to that point and bringing the game to 360 is a major backfire.

They had better be careful. they've already made their share of mistakes this early into this gen. :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By tormentos

@HalcyonScarlet said:

It's not damage control because you've so far struggled to add any meat to your arguments.

The feature has nothing to do with whether your console is online or whether you chose to go into an online mode before you begin.

If you're in an open-world game which is made up of single player and multiplayer in a shared world, it's a decent feature to have.

Okay, so none of that stuff matters? So how is GT5 and 6 different games? The name? What difference does it make which version you pick up?

Cars are mostly the same. Tracks are the same, Ai is the same. Physics are less different than they will be between Forza Horizon 2 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. Graphics are the same. Same theme, same aims, same purpose.

See you've dismissed all the things that define a racing game, so basically all GT games are the same on the PS3 and all the Forza games are the same on the Xbox 360.

It is damage control period.

You don't need to launch launch a shuttle into space every time you want to play online on xbox 360,it was pretty easy already,your whole seamless crap is a joke which has nothing to do with the actual game been the same,the PS3 didn't have party chat i guess that make all cl of duty exclusive on xbox 360.

In the same way how Forza 4 and Forza 5 are different games,hell Forza 5 has less cars and tracks than Forza 4,real different game graphics..lol

Forza 3.5 and is the reason it scored 79% on gameraking even lower than GT6 when Forza has always been a 90+ series.

Is a multiplatform game move on..

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#118 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

These fan boys are arguing like children. It's hilarious lol

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You don't need to launch launch a shuttle into space every time you want to play online on xbox 360,it was pretty easy already,your whole seamless crap is a joke which has nothing to do with the actual game been the same,the PS3 didn't have party chat i guess that make all cl of duty exclusive on xbox 360.

In the same way how Forza 4 and Forza 5 are different games,hell Forza 5 has less cars and tracks than Forza 4,real different game graphics..lol

Forza 3.5 and is the reason it scored 79% on gameraking even lower than GT6 when Forza has always been a 90+ series.

You've lost, you can't argue your case with any merit. Feel free to come back when you can.

It's exclusive, deal with it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You've lost, you can't argue your case with any merit. Feel free to come back when you can.

According to you? We'll see what happens here in SW's..AWWWW YEAHHHHH. :D

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

According to you? We'll see what happens here in SW's..AWWWW YEAHHHHH. :D

I'm the only one that has put forward a valid argument. In return I have only heard the usual fanboy rhetoric.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

AWWWW YEAHHHH :D

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Why would him being a mod mean anything to me.

I believe I've put forward a decent enough case for it to be considered, which includes facts coming from the developer themselves and points with a realistic grounding which have yet to be argued against, only conveniently dismissed.

Try having your own opinion and making your own arguments, you might like it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

I believe I've put forward a decent enough case for it to be considered, which includes facts coming from the developer themselves and points with a realistic grounding which have yet to be argued against, only conveniently dismissed.

I do, it's on another platform it's not exclusive. :D

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 HalcyonScarlet
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Can you convince me they are the same experience?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@lostrib said:

Nope.

actually if there is a significant difference between the two versions in content and/or gameplay, then it would be considered an exclusive

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#127  Edited By fgjnfgh
Member since 2005 • 2649 Posts

but they will have DLC's just like the first Horizon and yet that's some sorta of microtransaction

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Yup, the game is named the same on both platforms and both consist of racing. :D

Doesn't matter anyways. die hard cows will have plenty of ammo to argue and lems will be left on the defense for the entire gen over it. You just can't buy that kind of happiness.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Yup, the game is named the same on both platforms and both consist of racing. :D

Doesn't matter anyways. die hard cows will have plenty of ammo to argue and lems will be left on the defense for the entire gen over it. You just can't buy that kind of happiness.

Well if this is how cows argue their point in a discussion, I don't think anyone will be too worried.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Well if this is how cows argue their point in a discussion, I don't think anyone will be too worried.

Worried? Naw. More like on the defense trying to get a multiplat counted as an exclusive.

Guess cows could say MLB the Show, LBP3 and a host of other games are now exclusive.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 tormentos

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

AWWWWW FREAKING YEAHHH :-)

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@HalcyonScarlet: Two things, it's always better to wait till release for actual differences to come out when it comes to situations like this. Far too often do I see people arguing about games (and exclusivity) they have never played.

Secondly, don't feed fakeboys.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 HalcyonScarlet

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HalcyonScarlet: Two things, it's always better to wait till release for actual differences to come out when it comes to situations like this. Far too often do I see people arguing about games (and exclusivity) they have never played.

Yeah, I see I'm not getting any sort of discussion here.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Worried? Naw. More like on the defense trying to get a multiplat counted as an exclusive.

Guess cows could say MLB the Show, LBP3 and a host of other games are now exclusive.

Uh huh, try harder.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Uh huh, try harder.

Don't need to, that''s what SW's is for. :D

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 HalcyonScarlet

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Uh huh, try harder.

Uh huh, sure buddy.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Uh huh, try harder.

Uh huh, sure buddy.

Dont forget to Live, Learn and Love as SONY teaches us.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 HalcyonScarlet

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Uh huh, try harder.

Uh huh, sure buddy.

I did thanks... and went over to the PC lol.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Uh huh, try harder.

Uh huh, sure buddy.

I did over 20 years ago. Still enjoy playing games on consoles though.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

The frame average 42FPS on a resolution much higher than 720p...In some stages it actually run mostly at 60FPS in 1080p which is 1440x1080p upscale.

Forza 4 has no dynamic weather or day to night because of the performance hit it would have dude,it was solid at 60FPS but mirror reflections were 30FPS already sacrifices were made so that the game could run that way.

They put it on Forza horizon which has another engine which is open world with less details on the cars.

Again GT6 did it an at 1440x1080p much higher resolution than 1280x720p..

1,555,200 pixels. 1440x1080p weather +Day to night changes 40FPS average 60 FPS in some stages.

921,600 pixels. 1280x720p No weather no day to night changes 60FPS in all stages.

In the run up to the launch I spoke with Dan Greenawalt, Lead Game Developer at Turn 10, who told me that this focus on ensuring a high frame rate was the reason Forza 4 doesn't feature dynamic weather or races that transition from day to night. The team made the right decision; it's this sort of attention to getting the fundamentals spot-on that shines through the game.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2011/10/forza-motorsport-4-review-the-king-is-dead-long-live-the-king/

I don't even know why you try butthurt fanboy it doesn't have it because of frames ben king period..

Funny how you completely ignored PGR4 which did it BEFORE GT6. I don't care what resolution it was done it. It was always possible on the XBox 360 is my point. Cry more troll.

Meantime TLOU has become console exclusive. lol!!

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By HalcyonScarlet

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Heil68 said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

From Steveo a Mod here-

Uh huh, try harder.

Uh huh, sure buddy.

I did over 20 years ago. Still enjoy playing games on consoles though.

Current gen is a bit shit though.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Heil68

@HalcyonScarlet:

Naw, not to me. I've played over a dozen games on PS4 alone, still more to play.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Can you guys stop with quote train please, it destroys the mobile version of the site

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@lostrib said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@lostrib said:

Nope.

actually if there is a significant difference between the two versions in content and/or gameplay, then it would be considered an exclusive

Nope. It is multiplatform and there is no spinning this. Not that I care because the game won't sell shit either way just like the first Horizon or most Forzas. Just something to put on a list for SW.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@HalcyonScarlet:

Yet you continued to perpetuate the uneventful conversations from such.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Yeah, I see I'm not getting any sort of discussion here.

Yet you continued to perpetuate such uneventful conversations from such.

could this turn into an eventful conversation?

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@CrownKingArthur: Depends if my advice is followed or not.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 HalcyonScarlet

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

Yet you continued to perpetuate the uneventful conversations from such.

With Heli68? I wasn't exactly putting the effort in. Didn't think that counted.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#149 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

Who gives a crap if it's exclusive or not? All I know is Forza Horizon 2 looks amazing!