Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

I love that lemmings fell for this obviously faked shit.

I love that cows fell for this obviously faked shit.

If you fell for it, it means you believed it, SlowRobert.

This English lesson brought to you free of charge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FastRobby said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yeah a lot of cows fell for it, else they wouldn't take the time to comment excessively that it must be fake

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@jaz_0 said:
WCCFTechAMDNvidiaIntel
ArchitectureGCN 1.0GCN 1.1GCN 1.2FermiKeplerMaxwell 1.0Maxwell 2.0HaswellBroadwellSkylake
Resource Binding3331222112
Conservative Rasterization0000002000
Tiled Resources1221223112
Raster Order ViewsNoNoNoNoNoNoYesYesYesYes
Typed UAV Formats1220011001
Feature Level Specification11_112_012_011_0 + Partial 11_1 support11_0 + Partial 11_1 support12_012_1

Take a look at the chart above. The Xbone and the PS4 are both GCN 1.1. See it does not support two important features found in DX12.

Conservative Rasterization and Raster Order Views.

"Here is the thing however, Conservative Rasterization is a technique that samples pixels on screen based on the primitive in question and is much more accurate than conventional rasterization – in other words, it will make a difference to the end user in the form of special graphical effects."

"Rasterizer ordered views (ROVs) allow pixel shader code to mark UAV bindings with a declaration that alters the normal requirements for the order of graphics pipeline results for UAVs. This enables Order Independent Transparency (OIT) algorithms to work, which give much better rendering results when multiple transparent objects are in line with each other in a view."

The improved Resource Binding in DX12 is the only real improvements Xboners are going to see.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/introduction-to-resource-binding-in-microsoft-directx-12

That one is on xbox one since launch,Forza 5 uses it the problem with this people is that they believe DX12 will change anything went it will not,DX12 is console like optimization brought to PC D3D 12 is D3D11.X on xbox one.

I even quoted MS talking about bringing to PC before DX12 was even announce,the whole DX12 parade on xbox is nothing more than PR to try to change the public perception that there is a considerable gap between the PS4 and xbox one.

@FastRobby said:

No we didn't we just laugh and prove TC wrong as always..ahahahaa

Hell TC didn't even post again...hahahahaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

You've never proved anyone wrong on this forum, ever.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 tormentos

@FastRobby said:
@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

The article in this thread.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dn899121(v=vs.85).aspx

The real article....Is not a leak this come from MS page as you can see the whole 50% and 20% GPU was added and the link TC uses don't quote a source,i just effectively destroyed this thread...

Hahahahahaahaa......

Damn i should change my name from Tormentos to,""Hope Dasher"" or ""Spirit Squasher"".....

I just prove one more wrong now thanks....

Keep the hopes alive lemm.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#156  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

@tormentos said:

That one is on xbox one since launch,Forza 5 uses it the problem with this people is that they believe DX12 will change anything went it will not,DX12 is console like optimization brought to PC D3D 12 is D3D11.X on xbox one.

I even quoted MS talking about bringing to PC before DX12 was even announce,the whole DX12 parade on xbox is nothing more than PR to try to change the public perception that there is a considerable gap between the PS4 and xbox one.

Still in denial el tormentos? still ignoring what DX12+SDK is improving on and fixing? of course you are....... DX11.X is not DX12

Ignoring the removal of DX11 deferred multithreading limitations from DX11.X. Still confusing low overhead and low level coding?

Digital Foundry: To what extent will DX12 prove useful on Xbox One? Isn't there already a low CPU overhead there in addressing the GPU?

Oles Shishkovstov: No, it's important. All the dependency tracking takes a huge slice of CPU power. And if we are talking about the multi-threaded command buffer chunks generation - the DX11 model was essentially a 'flop', while DX12 should be the right one.

ignoring introduction of async features, improving cpu efficiency, and opening up the gpu abit more to devs.

ignoring multiple devs and even the GPU manufacture suggesting DX12 will help X1...... and DX11.X is not DX12, only a few features were implemented while DX12 was still in development and was not finalized.

Fact is that DX12 will help the X1 be more efficient and maximize its resources better improving its abilities, . DX12 will not be a game changer allowing the X1 to become a 1080p machine nor will it allow it reach PS4 graphical power. You have a issue with confusing and separating truth, fact and hype.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#157  Edited By deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FastRobby said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

You both fell for the fact that I fell for this entire thread but I didn't......and therefore both of you..........lose.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@jaz_0 said:
WCCFTechAMDNvidiaIntel
ArchitectureGCN 1.0GCN 1.1GCN 1.2FermiKeplerMaxwell 1.0Maxwell 2.0HaswellBroadwellSkylake
Resource Binding3331222112
Conservative Rasterization0000002000
Tiled Resources1221223112
Raster Order ViewsNoNoNoNoNoNoYesYesYesYes
Typed UAV Formats1220011001
Feature Level Specification11_112_012_011_0 + Partial 11_1 support11_0 + Partial 11_1 support12_012_1

Take a look at the chart above. The Xbone and the PS4 are both GCN 1.1. See it does not support two important features found in DX12.

Conservative Rasterization and Raster Order Views.

"Here is the thing however, Conservative Rasterization is a technique that samples pixels on screen based on the primitive in question and is much more accurate than conventional rasterization – in other words, it will make a difference to the end user in the form of special graphical effects."

"Rasterizer ordered views (ROVs) allow pixel shader code to mark UAV bindings with a declaration that alters the normal requirements for the order of graphics pipeline results for UAVs. This enables Order Independent Transparency (OIT) algorithms to work, which give much better rendering results when multiple transparent objects are in line with each other in a view."

The improved Resource Binding in DX12 is the only real improvements Xboners are going to see.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/introduction-to-resource-binding-in-microsoft-directx-12

That's AMD PC DirectX12 driver limitations i.e. AMD has enabled Raster Order Views (ROV) with OpenGL

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

1-Oh really because the xbox one doesn't have The ROP or bandwidth as Pitcairn and you certainly didn't match them either...

So again is your argument owning you.

Before that happens, the consoles has to fix their CPU usage you stupid cow. LOL. ROPS frame buffer workloads occurs at the end of the rendering pipeline.

There are multiple PS4/XBO games that doesn't match PC's 7770 results.

2-Flawed my ass you walking salami,i used your bullshit ass argument against you,the xbox one doesn't have 153GB'/s bandwidth nor has 32 ROP so is not PITCAIRN PERIOD,just like the PS4 doesn't have 28CU,and 240GB/s either.

You are not comparing apples to apples i.e. theoretical vs theoretical or practical vs practical.

Pitcairn's practical memory bandwidth is ~80 percent of 153 GB/s you stupid clown i.e. 122.88 GB/s.

In terms of both practical and theoretical for framebuffer workloads, XBO has memory bandwidth to rival PITCAIRN PERIOD.

nor has 32 ROP

ROP bound in 2 out of 3 scenarios and on of of those both memory and ROP bound.

Hence Avalanche created 48 TMU workaround for XBO's 16 ROPS limitations you stupid cow.

Avalanche >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You.

The slide you posted is the problem setup for Avalanche's 16 ROPS workaround solution i.e. re-purpose TMUs for ROPS workloads.

Hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Nice way to damage control my argument,you claim 68GB/s + 104GB/s for split rendering fool,that is impossible because the system use 30GB/s from the main pool of ram,in other words is 104GB/s + 38GB/s which would be a total of 142GB/s. is lower than pitcairn by 11GB/s.The argument wasn't about how much you can get from the 68GB/s which you claim is 54GB/s is about you claiming 68GB + 104 GB which is impossible as that would leave both the CPU and system without any bandwidth fool.

No, the CPU/system use UP TO 30 GB/s you fool i.e. If PS4's CPUs can run with ~19 GB/s, XBO can also run with ~19 GBs. That 48 GB/s for DDR3, hence it's very close to 54 GB/s. A complex CPU workload that yields solid 30 GB/s writes coming from CPUs would rivaling Intel Core i7 "Ivybridge" results, AND XBO doesn't show Intel Core i7 "Ivybridge" level results. XBO(and PS4 for that matter) has to overcome gaming PC's CPU side results before your assertion is true.

Intel Core i7 "Ivybridge" PCI-E 16X ver 3.0 has 32 GB/s bandwidth.

The only fool is you.

You haven't realized AMD CPUs are shit.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

Still in denial el tormentos? still ignoring what DX12+SDK is improving on and fixing? of course you are....... DX11.X is not DX12

Ignoring the removal of DX11 deferred multithreading limitations from DX11.X. Still confusing low overhead and low level coding?

Digital Foundry: To what extent will DX12 prove useful on Xbox One? Isn't there already a low CPU overhead there in addressing the GPU?

Oles Shishkovstov: No, it's important. All the dependency tracking takes a huge slice of CPU power. And if we are talking about the multi-threaded command buffer chunks generation - the DX11 model was essentially a 'flop', while DX12 should be the right one.

ignoring introduction of async features, improving cpu efficiency, and opening up the gpu abit more to devs.

ignoring multiple devs and even the GPU manufacture suggesting DX12 will help X1...... and DX11.X is not DX12, only a few features were implemented while DX12 was still in development and was not finalized.

Fact is that DX12 will help the X1 be more efficient and maximize its resources better improving its abilities, . DX12 will not be a game changer allowing the X1 to become a 1080p machine nor will it allow it reach PS4 graphical power. You have a issue with confusing and separating truth, fact and hype.

Oles Shishkovstov:

But Microsoft is not sleeping, really. Each XDK that has been released both before and after the Xbox One launch has brought faster and faster draw-calls to the table.

They added tons of features just to work around limitations of the DX11 API model. They even made a DX12/GNM style do-it-yourself API available - although we didn't ship with it on Redux due to time constraints.

Same interview..... The problems DX11 had already had a workaround on DX11.X and MS already had a DX12 like API by the time the interview was done but Metro developer could not use it...

Forza Motorsport 5 Tech Demo – console-level efficiency on PC

Forza Motorsport 5 is an example of a game that pushes the Xbox One to the limit with its fast-paced photorealistic racing experience. Under the hood, Forza achieves this by using the efficient low-level APIs already available on Xbox One today. Traditionally this level of efficiency was only available on console – now, Direct3D 12, even in an alpha state, brings this efficiency to PC and Phone as well. By porting their Xbox One Direct3D 11.X core rendering engine to use Direct3D 12 on PC, Turn 10 was able to bring that console-level efficiency to their PC tech demo.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/directx/archive/2014/03/20/directx-12.aspx

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is from Fu**ing MS OWN PAGE...

D3D 12 is basically D3D =11.X bring to PC...........i have fu**Ing state this like 100 times.

You sad lemmings are to emotionally invested to get it.

traditionally this level of efficiency was only available on console – now, Direct3D 12

traditionally this level of efficiency was only available on console – now, Direct3D 12

By porting their Xbox One Direct3D 11.X core rendering engine to use Direct3D 12 on PC, Turn 10 was able to bring that console-level efficiency to their PC tech demo.

By porting their Xbox One Direct3D 11.X core rendering engine to use Direct3D 12 on PC, Turn 10 was able to bring that console-level efficiency to their PC tech demo.

We implemented it on Xbox 360 and had a whole lot of ideas on how to make that more efficient [and with] a cleaner API, so we took that opportunity with Xbox One and with our customised command processor we've created extensions on top of D3D which fit very nicely into the D3D model and this is something that we'd like to integrate back into mainline 3D on the PC too - this small, very low-level, very efficient object-orientated submission of your draw [and state] commands.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dx12-xbox-tool-done-on-pc-31228472/

this small, very low-level, very efficient object-orientated submission of your draw [and state] commands.

this small, very low-level, very efficient object-orientated submission of your draw [and state] commands.

Keep the dreams alive..............hahahahaa

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@04dcarraher said:

Oles Shishkovstov:

But Microsoft is not sleeping, really. Each XDK that has been released both before and after the Xbox One launch has brought faster and faster draw-calls to the table.

They added tons of features just to work around limitations of the DX11 API model. They even made a DX12/GNM style do-it-yourself API available - although we didn't ship with it on Redux due to time constraints.

Same interview..... The problems DX11 had already had a workaround on DX11.X and MS already had a DX12 like API by the time the interview was done but Metro developer could not use it...

Forza Motorsport 5 is an example of a game that pushes the Xbox One to the limit with its fast-paced photorealistic racing experience. Under the hood, Forza achieves this by using the efficient low-level APIs already available on Xbox One today. Traditionally this level of efficiency was only available on console – now, Direct3D 12, even in an alpha state, brings this efficiency to PC and Phone as well. By porting their Xbox One Direct3D 11.X core rendering engine to use Direct3D 12 on PC, Turn 10 was able to bring that console-level efficiency to their PC tech demo.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/directx/archive/2014/03/20/directx-12.aspx

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is from Fu**ing MS OWN PAGE...

D3D 12 is basically D3D =11.X bring to PC...........i have fu**Ing state this like 100 times.

You sad lemmings are to emotionally invested to get it.

We implemented it on Xbox 360 and had a whole lot of ideas on how to make that more efficient [and with] a cleaner API, so we took that opportunity with Xbox One and with our customised command processor we've created extensions on top of D3D which fit very nicely into the D3D model and this is something that we'd like to integrate back into mainline 3D on the PC too - this small, very low-level, very efficient object-orientated submission of your draw [and state] commands.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dx12-xbox-tool-done-on-pc-31228472/

Keep the dreams alive..............hahahahaa

"Console level efficiency" with additional performance gain example

"Async compute" is not "day 1" feature for XBO.

There's nothing in "this small, very low-level, very efficient object-orientated submission of your draw [and state] commands." statement that supports DX12 MT model.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:
@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

I just prove one more wrong now thanks....

Keep the hopes alive lemm.

I never believed it anyway, so you didn't prove anything. Like I said before, never in the history of your attendance of this forum, you've proven anyone wrong.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#163 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

So TC was full of shit?

Lock?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

How many times must I say.... SecretSauce DX12 + StormCloud = MS gonna but the Crackdown on The PS Bore. :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

There's nothing in "this small, very low-level, very efficient object-orientated submission of your draw [and state] commands." statement that supports DX12 MT model.

Irrelevant Async Compute is not use on 99% of the games out there which mean that when they do use it on xbox one on PS4 it will be as well which mean the performance gap will be the same.

Is not like the PS4 has been using Async in all games while the xbox one hasn't only 2 games on PS4 release use Async shaders,Infamous and BF4 the rest including Project cars and Witcher don't use it.

lol they are talking about the way you simmit draw calls and command dude what the fu** Async shaders is about the way commands are issue,instead of 1 line like it has been traditionally done it change to insert other jobs and prioritize and take advantage of wasted cycles.

Again Async compute arrived on xbox one since March 2014,the problem is no developer was using it,remember having support and taking advantage of it are 2 different things,only 2 games on PS4 use it that are out that should tell you something just because Async was enable on PS4 since day 1 doesn't mean all games use it,so yeah when COD and AC use Async Shaders on XBO they will on PS4 so the gap is here to stay or even grow,since the PS4 is better modify for compute than the xbox one.

@FastRobby said:

I never believed it anyway, so you didn't prove anything. Like I said before, never in the history of your attendance of this forum, you've proven anyone wrong.

Sure you didn't...lol

Keep the dreams alive...

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

Really? Because I believe you still have to go back two years to my frame rate estimate to find something I was wrong on.

Again, method overloading. Look it up.

There is nothing more to prove - you are the one who is (yet again) wrong. @GrenadeLauncher is your only ally. LOL!!!!

Dismissive posts are hardly enough to get me upset.

No i just go back to a few months when you claim that by the end of 2014 Q1 2015 all games would be 1080p...lol

You should stop understand well what people are arguing with you so you don't look so dumb,i am not the one claiming parity you are.lol

You can't prove anything which is totally different and i am sure more than grenadelauncher agree with me,but i don't need backup or pad in my back to know i am right.

@Phazevariance said:

Probably should be mentioned that this (if true) would only apply to new games made for DX12. All current games on the console are not DX12 built games so it's not like you will update and games you have will run any better.

Is fake the article i already posted a link with the original informantion on MS page is not even a leak,is a troll site which just trolled lemmings again...hahahaha

A few months ago was still 2015, stupid.

Only super-cow fanboys agree with you. Why do you think you get so many responses of disagreement? smh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Sure you didn't...lol

Keep the dreams alive...

Keep lying, keep trying ;)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

A few months ago was still 2015, stupid.

Only super-cow fanboys agree with you. Why do you think you get so many responses of disagreement? smh

@StormyJoe said:

Never to game play. And, lets be honest, the difference in minimal.

You cows still keep making mountains out of molehills.

Today...

The difference is minimal because you are a blind fool who see no difference from 720p to 1080p...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

First of all, I am not retarded. Secondly, lets look at the PS3, shall we?

• I want to spend $600 on a gaming console because I want to incur the costs of Sony embedding a Blu-Ray drive in it to win a format war.
  • I want a console that has a Blu-Ray drive because it holds so much data. It doesn't matter to me that since the technology is new, the drive speed is so slow that my games have to be installed.
  • I want a console that has gone 18 months with out a exclusive AAA title, especially for $600.
  • I want a console that is so hard to develop for that I will constantly receive shoddy ports.
  • I want a console by a company that has, for the past 10 years, been by far the most guilty of lying to consumers as to what their hardware is going to be/do.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.;)

Does this post sound familiar.?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/get-it-together-microsoft-26425284/?page=2#js-message-302197766

It should is from your other account dabear funny how you slam the PS3 because it receive shoddy ports,why where they consider shoddy.? Oh yeah because most 360 games ran a few frames faster,or had a little higher resolution like Red Dead Redemption or GTA4 and several other were the difference was incredibly minimal 720p vs 640,or a missing patch of grass.

Now let me show how biased you really are and how hypocrite.

Games like Shadow of Mordor and GTA5 have less foliage on XBO,in SOM case the XBO has lower resolution to.

On games like COD,BF,Batman and many other the xbox one has lower resolution,on batman and BF case lower frames to.

Games like Project Cars,Tomb Raider,Sniper Elite the xbox one has lower frames,in cases like Project cars lower resolution and no extra temporal which make the xbox one version has more jaggies.

This ^^^^^^^^^ are shoddy ports and is not for been hard to code for like the PS3 was,that one with effort you can erase it as GTA5 proved when it deliver the same resolution on both PS3 and xbox 360,the difference here will not be erase because the gap is hardware based more than anything.

So while you called PS3 ports shoddy and put it as a reason to downplay the PS3,here you are 7 years latter defending the xbox one and its shoddy ports pretending the gap isn't minimal or non basically,this is a testament to your hypocrisy...lol

Enjoy..

@FastRobby said:

Keep the dreams alive...lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Keep the dreams alive...lol

Which dream?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 StormyJoe

@tormentos: I did not say there wasn't a difference between 720p and 1080p, I said the difference wasn't as big as you cows make it out to be.

Wow - going back how many years? 10??? I don't know if I should be flattered or worried that I have a stalker. Anyway, apples and oranges, ass - Sony released a console that cost twice as much as its competition, A YEAR LATER, and claimed it was soooo much more powerful than its rivals. When it it couldn't hang with its 1/2 price year-old competition, it deserved to be made fun of.

You still fail, fanboy!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: I did not say there wasn't a difference between 720p and 1080p, I said the difference wasn't as big as you cows make it out to be.

Wow - going back how many years? 10??? I don't know if I should be flattered or worried that I have a stalker. Anyway, apples and oranges, ass - Sony released a console that cost twice as much as its competition, A YEAR LATER, and claimed it was soooo much more powerful than its rivals. When it it couldn't hang with its 1/2 price year-old competition, it deserved to be made fun of.

You still fail, fanboy!

No dude it was 7 years ago in 2008,last GEN....hahahaahaa

• I want a console that is so hard to develop for that I will constantly receive shoddy ports.

First of the first who started with the lies was MS the Xbox 360 wasn't 1 teraflop like they claim on May 2005,by that time nothing was known spec wise about the PS3.

Second twice as much is $800 dollars not $600 because the model that sold more was the premium 360 alto the core sold well.

And 3rd nice spin you were no making fun,you were arguing with another poster about the PS3.

Fact is i just prove what your vision was of PS3 multiplatforms shoddy when you consider the gap was way smaller than this gen..hahaha

Hypocrite...

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

You still fail, fanboy!

@StormyJoe: Ouf This post kinda put you on the spot here. Despite the emphasis on your capitalization of A YEAR LATER. You must have been bashing Xboxone because it's very very ironic. Especially when these consoles launched.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

You still fail, fanboy!

Lol, going back 7 years isn't weird... Just searching in +10k messages to find one opinion someone ever wrote, not weird at all... Not to mention it was 7 years ago so relevancy is 0%

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

You still fail, fanboy!

First of the first who started with the lies was MS the Xbox 360 wasn't 1 teraflop like they claim on May 2005,by that time nothing was known spec wise about the PS3.

Second twice as much is $800 dollars not $600 because the model that sold more was the premium 360 alto the core sold well.

And 3rd nice spin you were no making fun,you were arguing with another poster about the PS3.

Fact is i just prove what your vision was of PS3 multiplatforms shoddy when you consider the gap was way smaller than this gen..hahaha

Hypocrite...

HA HA HA!!! You had to read all my posts going back seven years, and you still fucked it up.

Is the XB1 hard to develop for? No, and that's what i was talking about because cows back then always talked about "it's lazy devs".

Again, apples and oranges. No one in the XB1 camp claimed the XB1 was vastly superior to the PS4 hardware wise.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Goes against cows agenda......................DX12 must be impossible.

Dat DX9 PS4 doe. ROFL.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

You still fail, fanboy!

Hypocrite...

A GPU contains both programmable and non-programmable co-processors.

A DSP such as CELL's SPE contains programmable co-processors.

The major design that seperates a DSP from a GPU is the raster hardware e.g. color decompression/compression(ROPS), color ROPS(ROPS), Z-ROPS (ROPS), MSAA (ROPS), texture load-store(TMU), texture filtering (TMU), triangle setup/tessellation, additional register storage and 'etc'.

Direct3D 9c software render such as Swiftshader emulates GPU's raster hardware and translates Direct3D's HLSL to X86 instructions.

Both Swiftshader and NVIDIA/AMD GPU drivers uses LLVM software technology.

What Microsoft is effectively stating it would take ~1 TFLOPS of normal CPU to replicate ATI Xenos' run time performance.

Most FLOPS numbers related to ATI/NV GPUs refers to only the programmable shader processors.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Irrelevant Async Compute is not use on 99% of the games out there which mean that when they do use it on xbox one on PS4 it will be as well which mean the performance gap will be the same.

Is not like the PS4 has been using Async in all games while the xbox one hasn't only 2 games on PS4 release use Async shaders,Infamous and BF4 the rest including Project cars and Witcher don't use it.

lol they are talking about the way you simmit draw calls and command dude what the fu** Async shaders is about the way commands are issue,instead of 1 line like it has been traditionally done it change to insert other jobs and prioritize and take advantage of wasted cycles.

Again Async compute arrived on xbox one since March 2014,the problem is no developer was using it,remember having support and taking advantage of it are 2 different things,only 2 games on PS4 use it that are out that should tell you something just because Async was enable on PS4 since day 1 doesn't mean all games use it,so yeah when COD and AC use Async Shaders on XBO they will on PS4 so the gap is here to stay or even grow,since the PS4 is better modify for compute than the xbox one.

@FastRobby said:

Sure you didn't...lol

Keep the dreams alive...

Async compute is relevant since it's part of making the GPU usage more efficient.

There are multiple Async compute enabled incoming games for Microsoft platforms e.g. next Tomb Raider, next Fables, next Deus Ex,

March 2014's XBO Async is NOT the full featured version.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 StormyJoe

@ellos: ummm.... No. Back then (seven years ago. Yes, tormentos picked a quote from seven years ago, which is hilarious), the whole multiplat controversy was over the notion that cows were all about how the PS3 was sooo much more powerful than the Xbox360. However, the PS3 had inferior multiplats.

They weren't that inferior, but the simple fact that they were - regardless of how much - was serious egg on Sony's face. If the PS3 was *that* better, it should have had superior multiplats. And that was the context of my comments back then.

This gen, the multiplats have, for the most part, been better on the PS4 than on Xbox one. They should be: the PS4 has better hardware. So, debating how much better they are is in no way contradictory to my comments seven years ago during last gen.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@ellos: ummm.... No. Back then (seven years ago. Yes, tormentos picked a quote from seven years ago, which is hilarious), the whole multiplat controversy was over the notion that cows were all about how the PS3 was sooo much more powerful than the Xbox360. However, the PS3 had inferior multiplats.

They weren't that inferior, but the simple fact that they were - regardless of how much - was serious egg on Sony's face. If the PS3 was *that* better, it should have had superior multiplats. And that was the context of my comments back then.

This gen, the multiplats have, for the most part, been better on the PS4 than on Xbox one. They should be: the PS4 has better hardware. So, debating how much better they are is in no way contradictory to my comments seven years ago during last gen.

Ah fair enough I get your point.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By ronvalencia

@StormyJoe said:

PS3 has (programmable) FLOPS power similar to GeForce 8800 GTX that doesn't deliver the advantage of GeForce 8800 GTX.

PS3's mistakes was corrected for PS4. If Sony has selected ATi Xenos IP, PS3 would have almost 2X Xenos GPU over Xbox 360's Xenos version.

Let's see PS3 with ATI Xenos

CPU: 3 PPE

GPU ATI Xenos with 80 unified shader pipelines at 500Mhz. ~400 GFLOPS of GPU shader power.

GPU memory: XDR's 72 bit + 128bit GDDR3 = 200 bits... closest multiple 32bit MCH config is 192 bit wide GDDR3. PS3 could have 16 ROPS.

Flat memory model with 512 MB 192 bits GDDR3 at 700 Mhz (1400Mhz effective).

The proposed PS3 would lead to more 1920x1080p/1600x900p games and superior 1280x720p sustained performance.

Meanwhile, Microsoft didn't substantially correct their XBox 360 CPU:GPU:on-chip memory ratios and delivered upgraded Xbox 360 with Xbox One.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

HA HA HA!!! You had to read all my posts going back seven years, and you still fucked it up.

Is the XB1 hard to develop for? No, and that's what i was talking about because cows back then always talked about "it's lazy devs".

Again, apples and oranges. No one in the XB1 camp claimed the XB1 was vastly superior to the PS4 hardware wise.

No i just typed Dabear and there you were...hahahaha

NO you were stating if you wanted a console that was hard to code for,and that constantly got SHODDY ports,you use the xbox 360 superior multiplatforms to downplay the PS3.

Hahahaha Hypocrite..hahahahaaa

Oh please stop or do you want me to quote lemmings like blackace talking about secret NDA hardware,or about the cloud that never stop giving,how about your derange parity arguments.?

You imply a weaker console will match another base on a software API completely ignoring the other console will get better to.

@ronvalencia said:

The major design that seperates a DSP from a GPU is the raster hardware e.g. color decompression/compression(ROPS), color ROPS(ROPS), Z-ROPS (ROPS), MSAA (ROPS), texture load-store(TMU), texture filtering (TMU), triangle setup/tessellation, additional register storage and 'etc'.

Direct3D 9c software render such as Swiftshader emulates GPU's raster hardware and translates Direct3D's HLSL to X86 instructions.

What Microsoft is effectively stating it would take ~1 TFLOPS of normal CPU to replicate ATI Xenos' run time performance.

Most FLOPS numbers related to ATI/NV GPUs refers to only the programmable shader processors.

Bullshit what MS was doing was over blowing the xbox 360 specs like 4 times or more,sony did the same shit latter on with the whole 2TF crap both machines were not even close to those figures and TF count is always measure as the peak performance you can get from either a CPU or GPU or both together.

The PS4 is 1.84TF has you see sony saying it is higher based on the 2 CPU it has the ARM + the Jaguar.? Hell that figure doesn't even include the CPU,MS try to imply the Xenos was 1 TF which was a total joke full of non programmable crap.

@FastRobby said:

Lol, going back 7 years isn't weird... Just searching in +10k messages to find one opinion someone ever wrote, not weird at all... Not to mention it was 7 years ago so relevancy is 0%

Yeah i search over 20k post....hhahaa

https://www.google.com.pr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=shoddy+ports+dabear+system+wars+site:www.gamespot.com

No what you did last gen has allot to do this one,specially since lemmings here could not stop bragging about their superior xbox 360 version of games.

So if he call PS3 games shoddy because they were inferior on PS3 by a few frames or few pixels yeah that apply this gen to..hahahahaaha

Nice damage control bro.

@ronvalencia said:

Async compute is relevant since it's part of making the GPU usage more efficient.

There are multiple Async compute enabled incoming games for Microsoft platforms e.g. next Tomb Raider, next Fables, next Deus Ex,

AHahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now async compute is irrelevant...lol

Yeah COMING they are not here,that doesn't prove it wasn't available it just prove it wasn't been use.

Async compute was enable by SDK on March 2014 move on i quoted Digital Foundry on the matter.

@StormyJoe said:

Bullshit the controversy wasn't that you were downplaying the PS3 like you do with the PS4 liar.

Complaining about how sony forced you to buy blu-ray did you complain when MS forced people to buy Kinect with an inferior platform for $500.?

You downplayed blu-ray as slow when in reality 2X Blu-ray >>>>>>>>>>> 2x DVD one,thankfully the PS3 was design to run games from disc and HDD at the same time.

You complained about the unit been without an AAA game for 18 months,maybe you were using this shitty site as well as only proof.

Fact is outside this walls the xbox one doesn't have a single 9.0 game even if it is semi exclusive like Titanfall or Ori.

Have you say shit about it.?

Then you claim sony had lied about performance for the past 10 years,yeah because MS didn't right.? 3 times then in game performance of the PS2 1 TF from the xbox 360.? GTFO...lol

You flamed the price to,which is kind of stupid as you fu**ing payed on xbox 360 for something every one was getting free,a premium 360 with live was $450 dollars that is $50 shy of a Blu-ray free online play $500 dollar PS3,those extra $50 gave you over $1,200 dollar in value,Blu-ray was fu**ing $1,000 on 2006 and online play was $50 a year on 360,so get your freaking calculator out and add 4 years of live + Blu-ray and see what you got.

Fact is the xbox 360 even got a shoddy HD-DVD add op which sky rocket the xbox 360 price to $600 but without free online play 60GB HDD,media card reader or even a freaking pair of rechargeable batteries.

Everything around the xbox 360 was design to rip people of down right ot the over priced DLC and other micro transactions which plague us now.

You downplayed the PS3 and think its ports were shoddy you are a official hypocrite a liar,who downplayed PS3 games based on how they perform but refuse to do the same with the xbox one..

$500 for a force cheap camera is 100 times worse than blu-ray for $600 or $500.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

No i just typed Dabear and there you were...hahahaha

NO you were stating if you wanted a console that was hard to code for,and that constantly got SHODDY ports,you use the xbox 360 superior multiplatforms to downplay the PS3.

Hahahaha Hypocrite..hahahahaaa

Oh please stop or do you want me to quote lemmings like blackace talking about secret NDA hardware,or about the cloud that never stop giving,how about your derange parity arguments.?

You imply a weaker console will match another base on a software API completely ignoring the other console will get better to.

@ronvalencia said:

Bullshit what MS was doing was over blowing the xbox 360 specs like 4 times or more,sony did the same shit latter on with the whole 2TF crap both machines were not even close to those figures and TF count is always measure as the peak performance you can get from either a CPU or GPU or both together.

The PS4 is 1.84TF has you see sony saying it is higher based on the 2 CPU it has the ARM + the Jaguar.? Hell that figure doesn't even include the CPU,MS try to imply the Xenos was 1 TF which was a total joke full of non programmable crap.

@FastRobby said:

https://www.google.com.pr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=shoddy+ports+dabear+system+wars+site:www.gamespot.com

No what you did last gen has allot to do this one,specially since lemmings here could not stop bragging about their superior xbox 360 version of games.

So if he call PS3 games shoddy because they were inferior on PS3 by a few frames or few pixels yeah that apply this gen to..hahahahaaha

Nice damage control bro.

@ronvalencia said:

Yeah COMING they are not here,that doesn't prove it wasn't available it just prove it wasn't been use.

Async compute was enable by SDK on March 2014 move on i quoted Digital Foundry on the matter.

@StormyJoe said:

Bullshit the controversy wasn't that you were downplaying the PS3 like you do with the PS4 liar.

Complaining about how sony forced you to buy blu-ray did you complain when MS forced people to buy Kinect with an inferior platform for $500.?

You downplayed blu-ray as slow when in reality 2X Blu-ray >>>>>>>>>>> 2x DVD one,thankfully the PS3 was design to run games from disc and HDD at the same time.

You complained about the unit been without an AAA game for 18 months,maybe you were using this shitty site as well as only proof.

Fact is outside this walls the xbox one doesn't have a single 9.0 game even if it is semi exclusive like Titanfall or Ori.

Then you claim sony had lied about performance for the past 10 years,yeah because MS didn't right.? 3 times then in game performance of the PS2 1 TF from the xbox 360.? GTFO...lol

You flamed the price to,which is kind of stupid as you fu**ing payed on xbox 360 for something every one was getting free,a premium 360 with live was $450 dollars that is $50 shy of a Blu-ray free online play $500 dollar PS3,those extra $50 gave you over $1,200 dollar in value,Blu-ray was fu**ing $1,000 on 2006 and online play was $50 a year on 360,so get your freaking calculator out and add 4 years of live + Blu-ray and see what you got.

Fact is the xbox 360 even got a shoddy HD-DVD add op which sky rocket the xbox 360 price to $600 but without free online play 60GB HDD,media card reader or even a freaking pair of rechargeable batteries.

Everything around the xbox 360 was design to rip people of down right ot the over priced DLC and other micro transactions which plague us now.

You downplayed the PS3 and think its ports were shoddy you are a official hypocrite a liar,who downplayed PS3 games based on how they perform but refuse to do the same with the xbox one..

Nope, you're just a douchebag. You quoting me proves a few things:

1) It is evident that I kick your ass in debates so much, that you have to go over years of my current username posts, and even go back to my old account's posts, to try to find where I may have had an inconsistency. You went as far as to grab a post seven fucking years old, and still failed gloriously. Epic self ownage.

2) You have way to much time on your hands, and you take SW far to seriously.

3) I have never, ever said the Xb1 will match the PS4's performance. I have said, and still say, that the initial gap was over blown, and that the gap will narrow. Sucks for you that I am being proven right (as usual).

Keep on posting, fanboy. I always have fun whoopin' your ass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Nice damage control bro.

First of all, I wasn't here last-gen.

Secondly, dude you are being fucking creepy when you go searching that far back. Creepy, and desperate. Don't you have anything better to do? How much can this mean to you... :s

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 StormyJoe

@tormentos: Your second meltdown deserves a line by line response (Christ, you make this easy)

Bullshit the controversy wasn't that you were downplaying the PS3 like you do with the PS4 liar The fact of the matter, last gen, was that cows were saying the PS3 was a supercomputer, and would blow the 360 and PC out of the water. It releases, and has lower grade multiplats than the 360. *THAT* is why people like me made fun of you cows over multiplats.

Complaining about how sony forced you to buy blu-ray did you complain when MS forced people to buy Kinect with an inferior platform for $500.? Sony did not include the Blu-Ray drive for the benefit of gamers, they included a blu-ray drive to try and help them win the format war. Wee bit of difference, there.

You downplayed blu-ray as slow when in reality 2X Blu-ray >>>>>>>>>>> 2x DVD one,thankfully the PS3 was design to run games from disc and HDD at the same time. It was slow, stupid - that's why games had to be downloaded to the HDD!!!

You complained about the unit been without an AAA game for 18 months,maybe you were using this shitty site as well as only proof. I am not sure this is a coherent thought...

Fact is outside this walls the xbox one doesn't have a single 9.0 game even if it is semi exclusive like Titanfall or Ori. But, we ARE INSIDE THESE WALLS.

Then you claim sony had lied about performance for the past 10 years,yeah because MS didn't right.? 3 times then in game performance of the PS2 1 TF from the xbox 360.? GTFO...lol I am not sure this is a coherent sentence.

You flamed the price to,which is kind of stupid as you fu**ing payed on xbox 360 for something every one was getting free,a premium 360 with live was $450 dollars that is $50 shy of a Blu-ray free online play $500 dollar PS3,those extra $50 gave you over $1,200 dollar in value,Blu-ray was fu**ing $1,000 on 2006 and online play was $50 a year on 360,so get your freaking calculator out and add 4 years of live + Blu-ray and see what you got. Yeah. That's why Sony did a quick re-design and released a cheaper console, right? Because they got the pricing correct? Oh, did you get that second job Sony told you to get so you could afford one?

Fact is the xbox 360 even got a shoddy HD-DVD add op which sky rocket the xbox 360 price to $600 but without free online play 60GB HDD,media card reader or even a freaking pair of rechargeable batteries. Was the HD-DVD drive required? Did you need one to play games? No (on both questions). More self ownage.

Everything around the xbox 360 was design to rip people of down right ot the over priced DLC and other micro transactions which plague us now. Sure it was (insert rolling eyes here.) Without MS, the PS4 would have cost $1,000, because Sony would have not learned their lesson.

You downplayed the PS3 and think its ports were shoddy you are a official hypocrite a liar,who downplayed PS3 games based on how they perform but refuse to do the same with the xbox one.. I am not a liar, they were inferior. Also, different context last gen - again, not a liar or a hypocrate.

I give you an "A" for effort. Lord knows I have 100 better things to do that go over every thread you have posted, and even go as far as to look up your former account to see what you posted then. But, in the end, you have been proven wrong (again), proven to be nothing more than a fantatic fanboy, and shown that you have too much time in your hands and may need a new hobby.

Final grade: D+

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By SecretPolice

Tormmy Boy. :P

@sts106mat said:
@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Your second meltdown deserves a line by line response (Christ, you make this easy)

Bullshit the controversy wasn't that you were downplaying the PS3 like you do with the PS4 liar The fact of the matter, last gen, was that cows were saying the PS3 was a supercomputer, and would blow the 360 and PC out of the water. It releases, and has lower grade multiplats than the 360. *THAT* is why people like me made fun of you cows over multiplats.

Complaining about how sony forced you to buy blu-ray did you complain when MS forced people to buy Kinect with an inferior platform for $500.? Sony did not include the Blu-Ray drive for the benefit of gamers, they included a blu-ray drive to try and help them win the format war. Wee bit of difference, there.

You downplayed blu-ray as slow when in reality 2X Blu-ray >>>>>>>>>>> 2x DVD one,thankfully the PS3 was design to run games from disc and HDD at the same time. It was slow, stupid - that's why games had to be downloaded to the HDD!!!

You complained about the unit been without an AAA game for 18 months,maybe you were using this shitty site as well as only proof. I am not sure this is a coherent thought...

Fact is outside this walls the xbox one doesn't have a single 9.0 game even if it is semi exclusive like Titanfall or Ori. But, we ARE INSIDE THESE WALLS.

Then you claim sony had lied about performance for the past 10 years,yeah because MS didn't right.? 3 times then in game performance of the PS2 1 TF from the xbox 360.? GTFO...lol I am not sure this is a coherent sentence.

You flamed the price to,which is kind of stupid as you fu**ing payed on xbox 360 for something every one was getting free,a premium 360 with live was $450 dollars that is $50 shy of a Blu-ray free online play $500 dollar PS3,those extra $50 gave you over $1,200 dollar in value,Blu-ray was fu**ing $1,000 on 2006 and online play was $50 a year on 360,so get your freaking calculator out and add 4 years of live + Blu-ray and see what you got. Yeah. That's why Sony did a quick re-design and released a cheaper console, right? Because they got the pricing correct? Oh, did you get that second job Sony told you to get so you could afford one?

Fact is the xbox 360 even got a shoddy HD-DVD add op which sky rocket the xbox 360 price to $600 but without free online play 60GB HDD,media card reader or even a freaking pair of rechargeable batteries. Was the HD-DVD drive required? Did you need one to play games? No (on both questions). More self ownage.

Everything around the xbox 360 was design to rip people of down right ot the over priced DLC and other micro transactions which plague us now. Sure it was (insert rolling eyes here.) Without MS, the PS4 would have cost $1,000, because Sony would have not learned their lesson.

You downplayed the PS3 and think its ports were shoddy you are a official hypocrite a liar,who downplayed PS3 games based on how they perform but refuse to do the same with the xbox one.. I am not a liar, they were inferior. Also, different context last gen - again, not a liar or a hypocrate.

I give you an "A" for effort. Lord knows I have 100 better things to do that go over every thread you have posted, and even go as far as to look up your former account to see what you posted then. But, in the end, you have been proven wrong (again), proven to be nothing more than a fantatic fanboy, and shown that you have too much time in your hands and may need a new hobby.

Good post and very generous with the Grade of D+. personally i would have just failed him.

Loading Video...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 SecretPolice

@sts106mat said:

@SecretPolice: you'd be my A* student :-)

I feel honored good sir. :)

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6033 Posts

I had a right laugh at the last few posts, nice one guys.

Stand back and watch him explode.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Nope, you're just a douchebag. You quoting me proves a few things:

1) It is evident that I kick your ass in debates so much, that you have to go over years of my current username posts, and even go back to my old account's posts, to try to find where I may have had an inconsistency. You went as far as to grab a post seven fucking years old, and still failed gloriously. Epic self ownage.

2) You have way to much time on your hands, and you take SW far to seriously.

3) I have never, ever said the Xb1 will match the PS4's performance. I have said, and still say, that the initial gap was over blown, and that the gap will narrow. Sucks for you that I am being proven right (as usual).

Keep on posting, fanboy. I always have fun whoopin' your ass.

No you are the douchebag who can't admit being wrong,i freaking quoted you fool referring to PS3 ports as shoddy.

1-The only evident things is that you are derange fanboy who think parity will be achieve between 2 consoles with different levels of power based on a Magic API call DX12,i just google it so no i didn't search though 7 years of post.

https://www.google.com.pr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=dabear+xbox+360+system+wars+site:www.gamespot.com

Is not really that hard..hahahahaa

Oh i didn't fail i showed how you consider PS3 multi platforms as shoddy because the console was difficult to code for..hahahaa

Worse on the same post you flame blu-ray,$600 price and the PS4 line up of games not having a AAA game in 18 months,by the time you make that post it was pass MGS4 release which was 10 here and over 90 outside by the way no 360 exclusive ever got a 10 here.

2-Yes and no and you are butthurt because i prove you consider PS3 multiplatforms as shoddy..lol

3-Not only you claim parity but you say frame and resolution parity by the end of 2014 Q1 2015.

@StormyJoe said:

Quite limited? Whatever. Don't try and speak down to me, you don't have the moxy. That was a prediction made in the summer of 2013.

I did not say "swing in the favor", I said "parity". If you are going to debate me on an issue, know what the issue is.

The difference between the two is minor - not the huge gap that you are claiming. If you knew as much as you imply you know about hardware, you'd know that a 50% GPU advantage (on paper) isn't that big of a difference. Sorry, but it's not. That would mean that a 2 year old graphics card or CPU is utterly worthless.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gs-xbone-vs-ps4-resolution-microsoft-challenges-yo-31424398/?page=3

Liar....lol

For the xbox one to get resolution and frame parity with the PS4 the xbox one has to MATCH the PS4 performance fool.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 StormyJoe

@sts106mat: good point!

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 StormyJoe

@sts106mat: well, the A for effort pushed him out of an F - though the effort is a little stalker/creepy.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 StormyJoe

@tormentos: let me guess, you lost every other argument. So now you are going back to my concept of parity.

If I meant to equal, I would have said equal. As I have linked before, parity also means similar. The context in which I used that word was, and always has been, "similar". I have never said DirectX 11.x or DirectX 12 would allow the XB1 to be equal to the PS4. Never. What I have always said is that API changes can lessen the gap.

You are trying to prove I am wrong about something I never said. Weak!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By tormentos

@sts106mat said:

@StormyJoe: the guy has nothing better to do. why do you think he saves up like five posters and then replies to them all in one go? he is need of the attention. its the same old shit in every thread.

Its the same shit recycled over and over and over again:-

Sniper Elite 3

/ DX12 /

Secret Sauce

/ 8GB GDDR5 /

Alien isolation /

CPU /

GPU /

Project Cars /

hypocrite.

900p /

1080p /

Now he is bringing up "HD-DVD"? fucking hell its like he is a bot or something, it wont be long till he brings up the old "RROD" and "AA batteries" shit, you'll see!

You forgot Hypocrites and buffoons..... I also say that allot...lol

@StormyJoe said:

Bullshit the controversy wasn't that you were downplaying the PS3 like you do with the PS4 liar .

The fact of the matter, last gen, was that cows were saying the PS3 was a supercomputer, and would blow the 360 and PC out of the water. It releases, and has lower grade multiplats than the 360. *THAT* is why people like me made fun of you cows over multiplats.

Sony did not include the Blu-Ray drive for the benefit of gamers, they included a blu-ray drive to try and help them win the format war. Wee bit of difference, there.

Yeah. That's why Sony did a quick re-design and released a cheaper console, right? Because they got the pricing correct? Oh, did you get that second job Sony told you to get so you could afford one?

I am not a liar, they were inferior. Also, different context last gen - again, not a liar or a hypocrate.

1-The only one with delirium of power were lemmings like you,have you forgot the xbox had more power than the PS2.? So get GTFO in 2003 when i join there was no 360 vs PS3 but PS2 vs xbox,and you people were the graphics whores.

And fun thing is the xbox one has even worse launch line up and you say shit if it wasn't for multiplatforms it would have totally bomb,even Forza 5 had a 79% score meta far from the 90+ the series has always get.

2-Yeah sony didn't include blu-ray for the benefit of gamers,do you know that Resistance on launch had 7.1 loss less sound did the xbox 360 had 7.1 sound.? But wait how many fu**ing games on xbox 360 spread across multiple disc.? Why textures in PS3 games tend to look better than on 360.?

The xbox 360 has close to 50 games on multiple disc that is close to the number one unit with multiple dist the PS1,not even the GC which had a smaller DVD had so many disc spamming across multiple disc,don't come with that shit that blu-ray wasn't need it,by the end of the Gen games like The last of US use a freaking full Blu-ray of 50GB.

Did you forgot this classic MGS4 meme.?

http://www.gamesradar.com/rage-360-3-disc-behemoth/

Rage 3 disc on xbox 360 1 on PS3....

Really but DVD isn't sony and they introduce it as well to gaming,and by then end of the PS2 gen several games used a DVD 9 and some even multiple disc as well,when it came to storage sony was ahead of the curve with both the PS2 and PS3,fact is not only the PS3 had superior sound to the 360 but also better texture as well in many games because it used uncompressed textures unlike the xbox 360 which used to compress date to hell and beyond,and saved the need for multiple disc.

3-The PS3 drive was slower in some situations and not all games install fool,in fact by streaming they ran games like Uncharted without problems.

4-Pretty easy MS claim the xbox had 3 times the in game performance of the PS2.Lie.

They claim the 360 was 1 TF again lie.

5-You complain the game had no AA for 18 months,funny thing is it got an AAAA in this site on its 19 month something the xbox 360 never GOT here...lol

6-Yes i inside this walls where the PS4 has several 9 and a 10,you know while remake for xbox crash and burn Journey on PS4 is even better than on PS4...lol

Just going by this site you know..

7-Did i say they got the pricing correct.? Where.? $600 was to much for the console market,but the reality is $600 was to little for a PS3 and sony loss billions for it,fact is $50 more than a 360 with live got you a PS3 with free online play ad blu-ray it was a much better deal,funy shit is that you payed for nothing giving MS money away for something every one was getting free now that is total stupidity,i don't think even a burgerking employee had to save that much for a PS3,let alone some one like me..

8-Was kinect require.? Do you need it to play games.? Yeah hypocrite this is the problem with your shitty ass argument and double standards,so lets see the XBO is weak,and with a cheap ass camera which no one wanted in the first place and MS sold you that for $500 at least the PS3 had more power over all than the 360 and had free online play and blu-ray to justify the price,the xbox one had nothing it was weak console with a gimmick and was $500 a $100 more than a stronger console..lol

9-Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a delusional lemming,dude the winner of last gen wasn't MS it was NINTENDO,there is no freaking way the PS4 would have been $1,000 you fool and if it was it would probably had a Titan GPU inside it as the BOM for the PS3 was higher than the xbox 360 one,when you bought a PS3 you were buying a blu-ray player (the best that was out and upgradeable) and a next gen console with free online play.

In fact if the xbox 360 wasn't there the wii would have sold PS2 level probably or even more,since most people would have fall for the gimmick and not pay $600 sony was going to learn their lesson one way or the other,speaking of lesson not learn how was MS on 2013 and their $500 over priced console.? Wait sony was here and still MS insisted on hiding netflix and other features under a pay wall,it wasn't until they saw how shitty sales were that they decide to drop it and change things,when they were courner.

Even at $600 the PS3 outsold the xbox 360 in EU the xbox one never did that.

Everything was set up on 360 to rip you off,from over price hardware $99 20GB HDD,$99 wifi adapters,$20 dollar chargers and batteries,over price DLC who can forget the whole Horse armor fiasco on Oblivion.

I am not a liar, they were inferior. Also, different context last gen - again, not a liar or a hypocrate.

This ^^ is so good i have to even quote again...Hahahaa

So xbox one games are inferior.? Different context last gen how.? Oh wait you mean spinning it to clean your mess,why were PS3 games shoddy what make them shoddy frames resolution.? Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hypocrite.

The only thing you have proven is that you are a derange hypocrite who tagged games on PS3 last gen as shoddy because they perform worse but don't do the same this gen all the contrary downplay the difference constantly and try to make seen like it is nothing..hahaha

@tdkmillsy said:

I had a right laugh at the last few posts, nice one guys.

Stand back and watch him explode.

Actually all i did was beautifully destroy a proved hypocrite who downplayed games last gen on PS3 because of their performance...ahahahaa'

The same lemming who claim no one can see the difference between 720p and 1080p...ahahahaaa

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: let me guess, you lost every other argument. So now you are going back to my concept of parity.

If I meant to equal, I would have said equal. As I have linked before, parity also means similar. The context in which I used that word was, and always has been, "similar". I have never said DirectX 11.x or DirectX 12 would allow the XB1 to be equal to the PS4. Never. What I have always said is that API changes can lessen the gap.

You are trying to prove I am wrong about something I never said. Weak!!!!

No i don't have lose any including the parity one my derange lemming friend..hahahaa

Loading Video...

Spin it...

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos: yeah, I was here during PS2 b Xbox.

I seem to remember cows back then saying " the graphics on PS2 are good enough." Hypocrites on both sides.

Sorry, Ithe rest of your gigantic reply is too stupid to reply on except one thing: yes, stupid, xB1 multiplats that run on a lower resolution or frame rate are inferior to their PS4 versions. How many goddamned times to I have to say that? The discussion is over the relevancy of their lesser status. F**king-a, I have said that at lest 30 times!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#197 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@spitfire-six said:

@nyadc: Its getting to the point that its annoying to read Rovlencia constantly repeating the same things and some of these posters either dont read it or cant comprehend it and continue to just post shit. It would be understandable if they actually made points but its just shit. Which is a shame because we could have legit graphic discussions the information is available all it takes is some reading.

It more like they don't want to believe it because it would make the XB1 an even better game console then it already is. El Tormo is the biggest denying troll on here. Followed by GrenadeLicker.

*******************************************************************************************************************

@blackace said:

Stay delusional El Tormo. We like you that way. Anything you write on here is meaningless to everyone on here. LOL!!

But but but 720p and 900p games will be over by 2015..hahahhaaaa

**************************************************************************************************************************

They pretty much are. The only ones who can't see to get it right is Konami with their terrible un-optimizable Fox Engine. lol!! I said it would be over once devs started using DX12 to make their games. Have you seen any of those yet? I didn't think so. It seems devs are pulling off 1080P games now without DX12. Hehehe. Wait until they use DX12 and Cloud Tech together. I'm sure you'll still be saying.. "Cloud Tech and DX12 does nothing for XB1 games." LMAO!! What a joke you are.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

The only bullshit is your post. In the old days, FLOPS includes fix function GPU co-processors e.g. NVIDIA's claim for 80 GFLOPS from NV2A.

Examples,

1. Applying texture filtering on FP textures(FP data) by TMUs is a fix function floating point operation.

2. Applying MSAA on FP color frame buffer is a fix function floating point operation.

Async gains shows unused GPU resources.

March 2014's XBO Async is NOT the full featured version. XDX > YOU.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6033 Posts

LOL

There you go