Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

It more like they don't want to believe it because it would make the XB1 an even better game console then it already is. El Tormo is the biggest denying troll on here. Followed by GrenadeLicker.

They pretty much are.The only ones who can't see to get it right is Konami with their terrible un-optimizable Fox Engine. lol!! I said it would be over once devs started using DX12 to make their games. Have you seen any of those yet? I didn't think so. It seems devs are pulling off 1080P games now without DX12. Hehehe. Wait until they use DX12 and Cloud Tech together. I'm sure you'll still be saying.. "Cloud Tech and DX12 does nothing for XB1 games." LMAO!! What a joke you are.

Hahahahaa keep the dreams alive dude.. Don't worry i am sure soon MS will drop the NDA and the secret GPU will be unveil...lol

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only konami see now this is what i call a delusional lemming...

Project Cars 900p

Batman Arkham Knight 900p

Battlefield Hardline 720p (lol)

The Witcher 3 900p

MGS5 900p

Black ops 3 beta 900p dynamic drops to 1360x 900p which is lower than native 900p,1600x900.

Dying Light 1536x1080

All 2015 games.

Not even Freaking Halo 5 is 1080p and MS has access to the best tools first..hahahaha

The beta dropped to 810p...lol which is lower than 900p...lol

So is pretty much over in you fantasy island where you and your other 2 accounts B4X and NyaDC live...lol

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: yeah, I was here during PS2 b Xbox.

I seem to remember cows back then saying " the graphics on PS2 are good enough." Hypocrites on both sides.

Sorry, Ithe rest of your gigantic reply is too stupid to reply on except one thing: yes, stupid, xB1 multiplats that run on a lower resolution or frame rate are inferior to their PS4 versions. How many goddamned times to I have to say that? The discussion is over the relevancy of their lesser status. F**king-a, I have said that at lest 30 times!

I am sure they did both QUOTE me.

Not to mention that the PS2 came almost 2 years before the xbox not the same month for $100 more while been weaker.

They are shoddy ports so why would i buy a console with shoddy port.? Hahahahaa

Just going by your argument...

Hypocrite.

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

The only bullshit is your post. In the old days, FLOPS includes fix function GPU co-processors e.g. NVIDIA's claim for 80 GFLOPS from NV2A.

Examples,

1. Applying texture filtering on FP textures(FP data) by TMUs is a fix function floating point operation.

2. Applying MSAA on FP color frame buffer is a fix function floating point operation.

AHahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now async compute is irrelevant...lol

Yeah COMING they are not here,that doesn't prove it wasn't available it just prove it wasn't been use.

Async compute was enable by SDK on March 2014 move on i quoted Digital Foundry on the matter.

Async gains shows unused GPU resources.

March 2014's XBO Async is NOT the full featured version. XDX > YOU.

Bullshit how many fixed functions did Intel CPU,ATI and Nvidia GPU had.? It was total bullshit on MS side as well as sony the whole TF claims were false period.

Those you claim are fixed functions in reality they are not as not all GPU have the same power for texture filtering in fact in many games the PS4 has better texture filtering than on xbox one,sniper elite and tomb raider to name 2.

MSAA also has a fu**ing hit to performance fixed things are like encoder and decoders which would take that process and make it penalty free or almost both texture filtering and MSAA have a hit.

Go make excuses else were DF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you period..

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:

It more like they don't want to believe it because it would make the XB1 an even better game console then it already is. El Tormo is the biggest denying troll on here. Followed by GrenadeLicker.

They pretty much are.The only ones who can't see to get it right is Konami with their terrible un-optimizable Fox Engine. lol!! I said it would be over once devs started using DX12 to make their games. Have you seen any of those yet? I didn't think so. It seems devs are pulling off 1080P games now without DX12. Hehehe. Wait until they use DX12 and Cloud Tech together. I'm sure you'll still be saying.. "Cloud Tech and DX12 does nothing for XB1 games." LMAO!! What a joke you are.

Hahahahaa keep the dreams alive dude.. Don't worry i am sure soon MS will drop the NDA and the secret GPU will be unveil...lol

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa only konami see now this is what i call a delusional lemming...

Project Cars 900p

The Witcher 3 900p

MGS5 900p

Black ops 3 beta 900p dynamic drops to 1360x 900p which is lower than native 900p,1600x900.

Dying Light 1536x1080

All 2015 games.

Not even Freaking Halo 5 is 1080p and MS has access to the best tools first..hahahaha

So is pretty much over in you fantasy island where you and your other 2 accounts B4X and NyaDC live...lol

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: yeah, I was here during PS2 b Xbox.

I seem to remember cows back then saying " the graphics on PS2 are good enough." Hypocrites on both sides.

Sorry, Ithe rest of your gigantic reply is too stupid to reply on except one thing: yes, stupid, xB1 multiplats that run on a lower resolution or frame rate are inferior to their PS4 versions. How many goddamned times to I have to say that? The discussion is over the relevancy of their lesser status. F**king-a, I have said that at lest 30 times!

I am sure they did both QUOTE me.

Not to mention that the PS2 came almost 2 years before the xbox not the same month for $100 more while been weaker.

They are shoddy ports so why would i buy a console with shoddy port.? Hahahahaa

Just going by your argument...

Hypocrite.

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

The only bullshit is your post. In the old days, FLOPS includes fix function GPU co-processors e.g. NVIDIA's claim for 80 GFLOPS from NV2A.

Examples,

1. Applying texture filtering on FP textures(FP data) by TMUs is a fix function floating point operation.

2. Applying MSAA on FP color frame buffer is a fix function floating point operation.

AHahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now async compute is irrelevant...lol

Yeah COMING they are not here,that doesn't prove it wasn't available it just prove it wasn't been use.

Async compute was enable by SDK on March 2014 move on i quoted Digital Foundry on the matter.

Async gains shows unused GPU resources.

March 2014's XBO Async is NOT the full featured version. XDX > YOU.

Bullshit how many fixed functions did Intel CPU,ATI and Nvidia GPU had.? It was total bullshit on MS side as well as sony the whole TF claims were false period.

Those you claim are fixed functions in reality they are not as not all GPU have the same power for texture filtering in fact in many games the PS4 has better texture filtering than on xbox one,sniper elite and tomb raider to name 2.

MSAA also has a fu**ing hit to performance fixed things are like encoder and decoders which would take that process and make it penalty free or almost both texture filtering and MSAA have a hit.

The only bullshit is your post. The old DirectX7 GPUs has tons of fixed functions hardware. DirectX8 introduces programmable integer shaders. DirectX9 introduces programmable floating point shaders. After ATI R600 train wreck with shaders processing some of MSAA workloads, all current APU/GPU still carries fix function hardware i.e. that includes full Texture filtering and MSAA co-processors. period.

Intel still markets their "APU" as "CPU" i.e. no change in the Intel's marketing and Intel is not being influenced by AMD's "APU" marketing.

From the start, the world first integrated CPU Intel 4004 doesn't have MMU and FPU. Over the years, X86 CPU gained MMU, FPU, Superscalar, out-of-order, RISC fix instruction length pipelines, explicit parallel math processors aka Intel's IEUs, DSP/encoder/decoder (e.g. Intel Quick Sync). Intel is not going to change their "CPU" marketing for little AMD.

TMU's texture filter co-processors are fix function devices since they only do a limited operation types i.e. dedicated for texture filtering. Normal FPU has general purpose workloads while TMU's texture filter co-processors are limited to a certain workloads. You are arguing without knowledge.

I'm aware of TMU scaling and results. I have already stated XBO's TMUs are 70 percent of PS4's TMUs. You can't read.

MSAA is a function of both MSAA processors and memory bandwidth, hence the performance hit i.e. read depth data(geometry) and apply(write) AA to color data (frame buffer).

The encoder's performance can degrade IF memory bandwidth wasn't sufficient for memory read and memory write. You are arguing without knowledge.

DF's statement on PS4's tearing issues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you period..

Too bad The Order's 1920x800p MSAA 4X and 1600x900p MSAA 4X is pushing PS4 a little bit too hard.

PS4's GDDR5 modules are actually rated 6000Mhz and Sony wasted it for 5500Mhz config.

Part number: K4G41325FC-HC03 <----------- 03 = 0.33ns (6000Mbps) PS4 could have 192 GB/s memory bandwidth and the above MSAA 4X issues would have been mitigated. hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

PS4 could been a better box i.e. 925Mhz GPU (2.1 TFLOPS) + GDDR5-6000Mhz (192 GB/s). PS4 with 2.1 TFLOPS GPU and 192 GB/s memory bandwidth would have finished off XBO.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos:

Do you even know what the word "hypocrite" means, or is it your latest buzz word because it has more than 7 letters?

As I have said - 4 times now - different context. The PS3 was touted by cows as being so superior to the XBox 360. It launched at $200 more, and a year later, and ended up having inferior multiplats.

Were they drastically inferior? Not at all - the differences were minor. However, after all the cow boasting, after everything I mentioned above, it did not have the best multiplats? Cows deserved to be teased (and Sony deserved criticism).

So, you are taking things out of context - cows were ridiculed for the lesser quality multiplats because of their pre-launch boasting. That did not happen this gen - lemmings were not talking about how the XB1 was several times more powerful than the PS4 (yes, that happened last gen - cows said the gap between PS3 and Xbox 360 was double the Xbox/PS2, only in Sony's favor this time)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

The only bullshit is your post. The old DirectX7 GPUs has tons of fixed functions hardware. DirectX8 introduces programmable integer shaders. DirectX9 introduces programmable floating point shaders. After ATI R600 train wreck with shaders processing some of MSAA workloads, all current APU/GPU still carries fix function hardware i.e. that includes full Texture filtering and MSAA co-processors. period.

Intel still markets their "APU" as "CPU" i.e. no change in the Intel's marketing and Intel is not being influenced by AMD's "APU" marketing.

From the start, the world first integrated CPU Intel 4004 doesn't have MMU and FPU. Over the years, X86 CPU gained MMU, FPU, Superscalar, out-of-order, RISC fix instruction length pipelines, explicit parallel math processors aka Intel's IEUs, DSP/encoder/decoder (e.g. Intel Quick Sync). Intel is not going to change their "CPU" marketing for little AMD.

TMU's texture filter co-processors are fix function devices since they only do a limited operation types i.e. dedicated for texture filtering. Normal FPU has general purpose workloads while TMU's texture filter co-processors are limited to a certain workloads. You are arguing without knowledge.

I'm aware of TMU scaling and results. I have already stated XBO's TMUs are 70 percent of PS4's TMUs. You can't read.

MSAA is a function of both MSAA processors and memory bandwidth, hence the performance hit i.e. read depth data(geometry) and apply(write) AA to color data (frame buffer).

The encoder's performance can degrade IF memory bandwidth wasn't sufficient for memory read and memory write. You are arguing without knowledge.

Too bad The Order's 1920x800p MSAA 4X and 1600x900p MSAA 4X is pushing PS4 a little bit too hard.

PS4's GDDR5 modules are actually rated 6000Mhz and Sony wasted it for 5500Mhz config.

Part number: K4G41325FC-HC03 <----------- 03 = 0.33ns (6000Mbps)

PS4 could have 192 GB/s memory bandwidth and the above MSAA 4X issues would have been mitigated. hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

PS4 could been a better box i.e. 925Mhz GPU (2.1 TFLOPS) + GDDR5-6000Mhz (192 GB/s). PS4 with 2.1 TFLOPS GPU and 192 GB/s memory bandwidth would have finished off XBO.

No dude even with huge bandwidth like the 7970 MSAA has a hit to performance is not just bandwidth that count period.

That is funny because The Order chew and spit Forza Horizon 2 graphics even at 1080p,The order graphics assets are way superior to those found on FH2 which look average at best.

The 7850 or 7870 doesn't have on PC 192GB/s so why should the PS4..lol

Is like the xbox one having 300GB/s is useless because the crappy ass GPU has no use for such bandwidth...Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The xbox one will kiss the PS4 foots all generation long,with the cloud,DX12,jit compression,tile resources and all the crap you has hipe since before the console were release when you CLAIMED THE DIFFERENCE WOULD BE ONLY IN VISUAL SETTINGS (LOW VS MEDIUM OR MEDIUM VS HIGH) ...

Hahahahaa

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

Do you even know what the word "hypocrite" means, or is it your latest buzz word because it has more than 7 letters?

As I have said - 4 times now - different context. The PS3 was touted by cows as being so superior to the XBox 360. It launched at $200 more, and a year later, and ended up having inferior multiplats.

Were they drastically inferior? Not at all - the differences were minor. However, after all the cow boasting, after everything I mentioned above, it did not have the best multiplats? Cows deserved to be teased (and Sony deserved criticism).

So, you are taking things out of context - cows were ridiculed for the lesser quality multiplats because of their pre-launch boasting. That did not happen this gen - lemmings were not talking about how the XB1 was several times more powerful than the PS4 (yes, that happened last gen - cows said the gap between PS3 and Xbox 360 was double the Xbox/PS2, only in Sony's favor this time)

Yeah it mean stormyjoe and most lemmings to.

Different context my ass where i live that is call spinning and stop hiding on what so call cow say which by the way you have presented zero proof of by the way.

Bullshit you compulsive liar even the part where i quote you claim the PS3 is to hard to code to and claim it has shoddy ports for it...hahha it say nothing about what other fanboys say or claim you backtracking buffoon.

The PS3 was $200 more but had $1,100+ more in tech than the crappy xbox 360 which was taunted as HD and didn't even have a damn HDMI port.

In fact you say nothing about the difference you call them shoddy period you never say the difference was minimal at all or downplay it,like you do with the xbox one pretending no one can see the difference from fu**ing 720p to 1080p...

Bullshit what you are doing is call spinning after been royally owned by your older account...lol

No what they did was claim Sony could not even afford a powerful console and claim the xbox next would be more powerful,because sony was broke want me to find it and quote several lemmings on it.?

Hahahaa please dude you were owned by your own old account...hahahaa

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 StormyJoe

@tormentos: Unlike you, I do not have time to scour tens of thousands of posts from 10 years ago. I was here, I know what happened and what the issues were.

The PS3 WAS hard to code for. Are you saying now that it wasn't????

Just like your massive self-owning thread, you are failing on an epic level...

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@Cheleman said:

STILL considerably weaker than a ps4...

LOL

upwards of 40% more power.

No way.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@Heil68 said:
@Cheleman said:

LOL

No way.

Yup, even Ron says so.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Unlike you, I do not have time to scour tens of thousands of posts from 10 years ago. I was here, I know what happened and what the issues were.

The PS3 WAS hard to code for. Are you saying now that it wasn't????

Just like your massive self-owning thread, you are failing on an epic level...

That is the problem to find your post all i had to do was this.

https://www.google.com.pr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=xbox+360+inferior+dabear+systems+war+site:www.gamespot.com

dabear

Uncharted doesn't look better than Mass Effect.

But i get now why you can't see the difference between 720p and 1080p,officially you are a blind fool or you have eye problems period..

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/most-powerful-console-award-goes-to-26410088/

dabear

Uncharted's graphics = OVER RATED.

Mass Effect doesn't even look better than Gears 1 let alone Uncharted 1 which surpassed and dethroned Gears as best looking console game.

You were a lemming last gen and you are a lemming this gen,and the reason why you chose Mass Effect was because by that time it was 360 exclusive..ahahaaaaaa

Oh i am not arguing the fact that the PS3 was difficult is your conclusion of what the end results is the problem.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#210  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@xhawk27 said:
@Heil68 said:
@Cheleman said:

LOL

No way.

Yup, even Ron says so.

PS4's gpu is overall upto 40% faster than X1. However the X1 has around 20% more cpu power so depending on the circumstances in cpu usage X1 can provide better performance in cpu bound areas. Since majority of games are linear they tend to be more gpu bound. So PS4 will come out ahead in graphics and resolution. Both the PS4 and X1 need DX12's standards to become the norm in games so they can both be more efficient that will maximize cpu and gpu usage. Right now with multiplats, X1's current API holds back itself and PS4 since devs do basically a copy paste in cpu workloads. Which hurts everyone

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos: Mass Effect did look better than the first Uncharted. I really don't give a shit if you agree with that or not . Plus, it was always multiplat, stupid

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

PS4's gpu is overall upto 40% faster than X1. However the X1 has around 20% more cpu power so depending on the circumstances in cpu usage X1 can provide better performance in cpu bound areas. Since majority of games are linear they tend to be more gpu bound. So PS4 will come out ahead in graphics and resolution. Both the PS4 and X1 need DX12's standards to become the norm in games so they can both be more efficient that will maximize cpu and gpu usage. Right now with multiplats, X1's current API holds back itself and PS4 since devs do basically a copy paste in cpu workloads. Which hurts everyone

The xbox one doesn't have 20% CPU.

It has freaking 9% faster CPU and half an additional core which doesn't add up 20%.

Second is already prove on a CPU intensive game call Project Cars which is draw call heavy and uses the xbox one 7th core,the CPU inside the PS4 will not stop the PS4 from owing the xbox one period.

There is not a single excuse you can use to justify Project Cars performance on xbox one,the developer it self not only went on record stating the xbox one version use the 7th core because it was CPU bound by the number of cars but also stated the game is draw call heavy.

Fact is 7 cores vs 6 and the PS4 still came on top by a considerable margin i may add.

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Mass Effect did look better than the first Uncharted. I really don't give a shit if you agree with that or not . Plus, it was always multiplat, stupid

Bullshit to the max oh you are talking about the cut scenes...lol

Gameplay wise Uncharted beat its ass and before you say shit i owned both i had a 360 you know..

Mass Effect was xbox 360 exclusive you fool.....lol

See the only on xbox 360 mark on top and Microsoft game studios at the bottom.? It was a 360 exclusive and EA bought Bioware and made the series multiplatform it was one of the biggest lol last gen...lol

Don't you get tire of getting owned.? But but but Tormentos your never right..

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Part number: K4G41325FC-HC03 <----------- 03 = 0.33ns (6000Mbps)

PS4 could have 192 GB/s memory bandwidth and the above MSAA 4X issues would have been mitigated. hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

No dude even with huge bandwidth like the 7970 MSAA has a hit to performance is not just bandwidth that count period.

That is funny because The Order chew and spit Forza Horizon 2 graphics even at 1080p,The order graphics assets are way superior to those found on FH2 which look average at best.

The 7850 or 7870 doesn't have on PC 192GB/s so why should the PS4..lol

Is like the xbox one having 300GB/s is useless because the crappy ass GPU has no use for such bandwidth...Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The xbox one will kiss the PS4 foots all generation long,with the cloud,DX12,jit compression,tile resources and all the crap you has hipe since before the console were release when you CLAIMED THE DIFFERENCE WOULD BE ONLY IN VISUAL SETTINGS (LOW VS MEDIUM OR MEDIUM VS HIGH) ...

Hahahahaa

Your "300 GB/s" argument setup is your fan fiction i.e. doesn't exist.

R7-370X has 179 GB/s memory bandwidth t i.e. 5600Mhz which 6000Mhz GDDR5 can support.

Retail Sapphire R9-270X (renamed 7870 GE) 2GB Vapor-X has 192 GB/s memory bandwidth.

Avalanche Studios has devised a ROPS workaround by re-purposing TMUs (memory writes) to maximize XBO's higher memory bandwidth usage.

The xbox one will kiss the PS4 foots all generation long,with the cloud,DX12,jit compression,tile resources and all the crap you has hipe since before the console were release when you CLAIMED THE DIFFERENCE WOULD BE ONLY IN VISUAL SETTINGS (LOW VS MEDIUM OR MEDIUM VS HIGH) .

Your memory bandwidth math problem with 68 + 68

Your failed memory bandwidth math problem with PS4. LOL

XBO's Cloud support... Crackdown 3 example

"Tiled Resource"... all GCNs supports this feature i.e. all it does is to keep TMUs at memory bandwidth bound. Microsoft has shown 16 GB VRAM + TR example which is half of 32 MB ESRAM storage.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

@tormentos said:

It has freaking 9% faster CPU and half an additional core which doesn't add up 20%.

Second is already prove on a CPU intensive game call Project Cars which is draw call heavy and uses the xbox one 7th core,the CPU inside the PS4 will not stop the PS4 from owing the xbox one period.

There is not a single excuse you can use to justify Project Cars performance on xbox one,the developer it self not only went on record stating the xbox one version use the 7th core because it was CPU bound by the number of cars but also stated the game is draw call heavy.

Fact is 7 cores vs 6 and the PS4 still came on top by a considerable margin i may add.

Wrong again el tormentos

Clock rate alone gives nearly 10% the extra core is upto 80% allowed to the devs. at 1.75ghz with 6.8 cores vs 1.6ghz with 6.0 cores is a 20% difference in processing power. Even at 50% provides nearly 15% more cpu resources to use.

Your still going on about cars give it a rest..... lol comparing i3 vs i5 on PC with improper usage and excessive draw calls etc saying the game is cpu intensive. Project cars is more gpu prone than it is cpu prone meaning that PS4's gpu advantage will over shadow any cpu advantage X1 may have since its gpu is weaker.... But fact is that there are other games where X1's extra cpu resources actually allowed it to be more stable in frame rate since PS4's cpu was being over taxed by gpu or unneeded excess background usage.

All your doing is flapping your mouth blah blah blah PS4 is better well no shit...... You however will not face the fact that DX12 will help X1 perform abit better and help PS4 in the long run.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

Wrong again el tormentos

Clock rate alone gives nearly 10% the extra core is upto 80% allowed to the devs. at 1.75ghz with 6.8 cores vs 1.6ghz with 6.0 cores is a 20% difference in processing power. Even at 50% provides nearly 15% more cpu resources to use.

Your still going on about cars give it a rest..... lol comparing i3 vs i5 on PC with improper usage and excessive draw calls etc saying the game is cpu intensive. Project cars is more gpu prone than it is cpu prone meaning that PS4's gpu advantage will over shadow any cpu advantage X1 may have since its gpu is weaker.... But fact is that there are other games where X1's extra cpu resources actually allowed it to be more stable in frame rate since PS4's cpu was being over taxed by gpu or unneeded excess background usage.

All your doing is flapping your mouth blah blah blah PS4 is better well no shit...... You however will not face the fact that DX12 will help X1 perform abit better and help PS4 in the long run.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wait so i am wrong.? But the speed alone give it nearly 10% what is nearly 10%.? 9.? Hahahahaa

The extra core is 80% allowed for developers,the problem lies that system calls draw 50% of the core on the spot you fool,if you use 80% and you say xbox record your game goes to hell because the system reserve still works and pull 50% of the core instantly,what was given away was in game voice command so if you use the core you can't use in game voice command,but command that are at system level still call for the 7th core and will eat 50%.

Hell there wasn't even a way to measure how much of the core was been use.

You are an buffoon if the i3 can't do enough draw calls to feed the 750ti that is consider a CPU bottleneck you blind and very biased fool,a CPU bottleneck is when your CPU can't cut it and can't feed your GPU fast enough,in this case the i5 has more power and 4 actual cores with hyperthreading as well which mean 8 threads that mean the number of draws is bigger and there for 16 FPS more are achieve on the same GPU.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is what a CPU bottleneck is,is totally irrelevant the number of cores,the speed,what matter is the i3 is not enough to drive 50FPS under that test while the i5 was.

Now considering the game is draw call heavy stated by the own developer which >>>>>>> your biased opinion,both jaguar on consoles are on par because there is no i3 vs i5 situation here,and worse the actual one with 7 core and little higher speed perform worst.

And even if the game is more GPU bound that still mean shit,because what this mean is that no matter what the PS4 GPU will pull a great advantage over the xbox one and its CPU will not hold it,we are talking not only about 1080p vs 900p as sole difference,we are talking about 1080p vs 900p + extra temporal AA on PS4 and up to 16 FPS faster on PS4 that is a huge ass gap man,hell i don't think there is one bigger,i mean the PS4 is up to 30FPS faster in both Sniper elite and Tomb Raider but both are 1080p.

DX12 helping the xbox one and PS4 mean nothing as helping both mean gap stay the same,and there are some big gaps.

@ronvalencia said:

Your "300 GB/s" argument setup is your fan fiction i.e. doesn't exist.

R7-370X has 179 GB/s memory bandwidth t i.e. 5600Mhz which 6000Mhz GDDR5 can support.

Retail Sapphire R9-270X (renamed 7870 GE) 2GB Vapor-X has 192 GB/s memory bandwidth.

Avalanche Studios has devised a ROPS workaround by re-purposing TMUs (memory writes) to maximize XBO's higher memory bandwidth usage.

The xbox one will kiss the PS4 foots all generation long,with the cloud,DX12,jit compression,tile resources and all the crap you has hipe since before the console were release when you CLAIMED THE DIFFERENCE WOULD BE ONLY IN VISUAL SETTINGS (LOW VS MEDIUM OR MEDIUM VS HIGH) .

Your memory bandwidth math problem with 68 + 68

Your failed memory bandwidth math problem with PS4. LOL

XBO's Cloud support... Crackdown 3 example

"Tiled Resource"... all GCNs supports this feature i.e. all it does is to keep TMUs at memory bandwidth bound. Microsoft has shown 16 GB VRAM + TR example which is half of 32 MB ESRAM storage.

The PS4 doesn't have 20CU and 1ghz+ speed it has 18 and 800mhz which is more on the line of the R265 which doesn't have 192GB/s.

My your pitcairn 12 CU with 16 RP doesn't exits either you fool,ah but you love using that shit hypocrite...lol

So again 300GB/s is an example a 7770 with that bandwidth would still be a 7770 under power vs a R265 period.

Oh please stop with your avalanche shit,they them self kill your argument..hahaha

Yeah because your 68GB/s + 104GB/s was correct hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

You poor fanboy who believe the xbox one runs with 0 CPU bandwidth what a derange lemming and the fact is that you try to act smart here..lol

The cloud lol... you mean the demo running like onlive.? Were the server was doing everything and the xbox one just a movie box with low latency for controls.? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So how that work offlline...lol

Dude all you need to take is 32MB of GDDR5 and do the same..

Loading Video...

Tile resourced game perform better on PS4 with higher resolution to,secret tile resources power of the xbox one deny...hahahaa

But but but the xbox one has 2 memory...lol

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ronvalencia

@tormentos:

1. Your argument with Project Cars PC DX11 build is obsolete with the confirmed DirectX12 build.

2. Desktop PCs always has the option for brute force solution to solve a problem. Regardless of PC's CPU, the facts for some games is Radeon HD 7770 delivers superior results when compared to XBO and PS4.

@tormentos:

The PS4 doesn't have 20CU and 1ghz+ speed it has 18 and 800mhz which is more on the line of the R265 which doesn't have 192GB/s.

Again, the devs for The Order has stated PS4 runs into memory bound issues with 1920x1080p and MSAA 4X.

For MSAA 4X, 32 ROPS at 800Mhz can deliver higher performance when linked to higher memory bandwidth e.g. the original Radeon HD 7950 with 240 GB/s memory bandwidth and 32 ROPS at 800Mhz.

AMD artificially degraded R7-265's performance to fit within Radeon HD PC product stack.

@tormentos:

So again 300GB/s is an example a 7770 with that bandwidth would still be a 7770 under power vs a R265 period.

So again, PC's 7770 doesn't have internal I/O to support 300 GB/s memory bandwidth i.e. it runs into MCH interface bottleneck, but XBO's 48 TMUs can write to ESRAM's memory bound limits, hence the effective frame buffer write operation is like having Pitcairn ES's 32 ROPS result, period.

Using TMUs for ROPS frame buffer has it's limits e.g. MSAA co-processors are not located in TMUs. If texture filtering co-processors was programmable, it would have been re-purposed for MSAA, but they can't be use for MSAA. Your claims for texture filter co-processors being "programmable" is debunked.

For XBO, small data type frame buffer writes would be done by 48 TMUs with the final MSAA frame buffer writes (usually done with higher data types) done by 16 ROPS. XBO has delivered 1920x1080p with MSAA 4X. MSAA requires read depth data, read color data and write color data memory operations i.e. it's almost pure memory operation that needs bandwidth. The problem with 32 MB ESRAM is budgeting frame buffer size i.e. 3GB GDDR5 with 240 GB/s memory bandwidth has less issues.

Notice my argument hasn't touched ALU bound issues.

@tormentos:

Oh please stop with your avalanche shit,they them self kill your argument..hahaha

Avalanche's Mad Max XBO result has equaled with PS4's result. hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Avalanche's has 16 ROPS workaround with 48 TMUs. hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

For XBO to equal PS4 while keeping similar memory write rates, Avalanche has made sure that XBO is not ALU bound i.e. XBO is 70 percent of PS4.

@tormentos:

The cloud lol... you mean the demo running like onlive.? Were the server was doing everything and the xbox one just a movie box with low latency for controls.? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Onlive streams down video data with zero local 3D render processing while Crackdown 3 stream down destruction physics data for XBO to render(3D render processing).

You haven't done client-server modeling university subjects. hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Onlive example = smart server + dumb terminal.

Crackdown example = smart server + smart terminal.

@tormentos:

Tile resourced game perform better on PS4 with higher resolution to,secret tile resources power of the xbox one deny...hahahaa

I have stated XBO is 70 percent of PS4's TMU power. Within the TMUs, you have texture filtering co-processors.

You can't read my simple post.

You are arguing without knowledge.

Texture filtering floating point co-processors contributes to the old TFLOPS claims. CELL's SPE doesn't have any supporting co-processors.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 ronvalencia

@04dcarraher said:
@tormentos said:

Wrong again el tormentos

For XBO, ROPS problem wasn't a big issue i.e. ESRAM + TMU workaround is available .

ALU is 30 percent question for XBO.

AndrewLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 AndrewLB
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
PS3 has (programmable) FLOPS power similar to GeForce 8800 GTX that doesn't deliver the advantage of GeForce 8800 GTX.

The PC graphics card equivalent of what the PS3 had was a cut down 7800GTX, not an 8800GTX.

It was based on the G70 Chip which was the NV47 (GeForce 7800 GTX) but with only 8 ROPs activated and 128 Bit memory interface

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

50% boost but Halo 5 looks like a 360 game released in 2015.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 ronvalencia

@AndrewLB said:
@ronvalencia said:
PS3 has (programmable) FLOPS power similar to GeForce 8800 GTX that doesn't deliver the advantage of GeForce 8800 GTX.

The PC graphics card equivalent of what the PS3 had was a cut down 7800GTX, not an 8800GTX.

It was based on the G70 Chip which was the NV47 (GeForce 7800 GTX) but with only 8 ROPs activated and 128 Bit memory interface

I'm aware of PS3's RSX being based from G70. My point was, PS3 has alot of FLOPS with less raster graphics efficiency than G80.

AndrewLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 AndrewLB
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts

@ronvalencia: It had a lot less in every category.

http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php?card1=310&card2=474

Don't pay attention to 7800gtx "flops" numbers because that card used the old system where it was based on vertex shader performance and not pixel shader performance like now. (i'm tired, so i may have bungled that one... there was a change in how things were calculated tho)

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 ronvalencia

@AndrewLB:

G7X has design issues such as 32bit FP performance degradation

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44158 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@ronvalencia: surely Eltormo should be an expert in software development now, i mean you've been schooling him every day for years.

Been thinking Ron really should be getting paid for all the schooling he gives him, seriously.

Unfortunately it seems to be going in one ear and out the other but I applaud Ron for having the patience to stick with it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

1. Your argument with Project Cars PC DX11 build is obsolete with the confirmed DirectX12 build.

2. Desktop PCs always has the option for brute force solution to solve a problem. Regardless of PC's CPU, the facts for some games is Radeon HD 7770 delivers superior results when compared to XBO and PS4.

Again, the devs for The Order has stated PS4 runs into memory bound issues with 1920x1080p and MSAA 4X.

For MSAA 4X, 32 ROPS at 800Mhz can deliver higher performance when linked to higher memory bandwidth e.g. the original Radeon HD 7950 with 240 GB/s memory bandwidth and 32 ROPS at 800Mhz.

AMD artificially degraded R7-265's performance to fit within Radeon HD PC product stack.

So again, PC's 7770 doesn't have internal I/O to support 300 GB/s memory bandwidth i.e. it runs into MCH interface bottleneck, but XBO's 48 TMUs can write to ESRAM's memory bound limits, hence the effective frame buffer write operation is like having Pitcairn ES's 32 ROPS result, period.

Using TMUs for ROPS frame buffer has it's limits e.g. MSAA co-processors are not located in TMUs. If texture filtering co-processors was programmable, it would have been re-purposed for MSAA, but they can't be use for MSAA. Your claims for texture filter co-processors being "programmable" is debunked.

For XBO, small data type frame buffer writes would be done by 48 TMUs with the final MSAA frame buffer writes (usually done with higher data types) done by 16 ROPS. XBO has delivered 1920x1080p with MSAA 4X. MSAA requires read depth data, read color data and write color data memory operations i.e. it's almost pure memory operation that needs bandwidth. The problem with 32 MB ESRAM is budgeting frame buffer size i.e. 3GB GDDR5 with 240 GB/s memory bandwidth has less issues.

Avalanche's Mad Max XBO result has equaled with PS4's result. hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

For XBO to equal PS4 while keeping similar memory write rates, Avalanche has made sure that XBO is not ALU bound i.e. XBO is 70 percent of PS4.

You haven't done client-server modeling university subjects. hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

I have stated XBO is 70 percent of PS4's TMU power. Within the TMUs, you have texture filtering co-processors.

Texture filtering floating point co-processors contributes to the old TFLOPS claims. CELL's SPE doesn't have any supporting co-processors.

1-No is not you posted a benchmark showing a gain on SLI not on a 750TI you buffoon,you are an incredible hypocrite poster dude,you are quick to cry about this doesn't represent that on other people arguments but you sure use allot of this doesn't represent that you self,post the benchmark comparing DX12 vs DX11 on the 750ti not on a SLI high end GPU set up with an i7 you fool because those spec don't represent the 750ti so your whole obsolete argument is bullshit.

2-The is not the point you blind biased lemming,and i never claim PC gamers didn't have the option,is another of you shitty ass spin,the point was the PS4 was able to beat a i3 so the CPU on PS4 was enough to deliver performance that surpasses the i3 one on that 750ti,that is the point not the fact that gamer do or don't have the option to upgrade on PC you can have any CPU and i know that very well.

3-Considering the level of visuals and effects they were pushing it was not a surprise,Forza Horizon 2 graphics and effects are dull the only impressive thing is MSAA 4X the rest is totally unimpressive,running the king of visuals the order run on xbox one with MSAA 4X would have result in 720p output the most and probably with frame drops,the closes game to The Order is Ryse on xbox one is 900p with drops into the teens and doesn't use MSAA 4X,if MSAA 4X would have been use on Ryse it would have drop to 720p to keep close to 30,this is a fact not my opinion even at 900p it dropped into the 17 FPS.

So go use that excuse elsewhere The Order is a incredible looking game not a dull ass looking one like Forza Horizon.

4-Who the fu** care i am not saying it does you walking salami,i am saying even if it did it would still be a gimped 10 CU GPU which would not beat a R265 PERIOD the rest is your usual spin and damage control,you argue to much irrelevant shit to spin things and change arguments fact is there is no 12 CU pitcairn with 16 ROP you made it up so yeah the w5000 doesn't represent the xbox one...lol

I already showed you how the xbox one became ROP bound in 2 out of 3 cases and was that same company who did the test.

The Forza Horizon 2 has MSAA 4X for the same reason the PS4 does supersample on Lego the Hobbit,while the xbox one version doesn't,is an unimpressive game with shitty graphics.

Just like Forza 6 uses baked effects and lighting and non dynamic rain to be able to achieve 1080p 60FPS,is totally unimpressive and last gen like,is basically a last gen game on 1080p 60FPS with better textures.

5-Having equal performance isn't how they prove you wrong.

This is how they do...lol

The game has parity because it was done like that not because the PS4 can't surpass the xbox one fool,just like destiny,need for speed,and many other games had parity since launch.

7- Oh really is that the reason why MS had a patent for the cloud that talking about H264 streams.? the reason it work is because they are streaming you the results i think the xbox is just receiver and nothing more,just like they stream xbox one games to PC,but this time the other way around,and would explain why single player the game is completely different to how it is online.

Even if the game is on single player you can use the cloud to offload AI and things like that,as long as the online is there,but for single player is a different game that work just like the old ones,MS what is doing is streaming a video of the game to people which is why it work on such a low bandwidth of 4 to 5 MB,if i am in front of a building and i destroy it that need to happen on a second with all the latency online has and the bandwidth require by CPU to do this process is impossible that the cloud stream power to the xbox one,i think like onlive and gaikai this is streaming a movie,and MS certainly had a patent that talked about the cloud and h264 streams and you know what H264 stand for

8-You are a fool the only shit you try to imply from day 1 was that the PS4 could not do it as good because it didn't have 2 memory structures which is a lie because GCN doesn't have 2 on PC either it has 1 GDDR5,and Tile Resources is a GPU feature.

What has failed so far to close to gap.

Jit compression.

Tile Resources.

Tilling tricks.

Extra DMA.

CPU advantage.

GDDR5 affecting the PS4 CPU and stalling it.

DX12...

The cloud.

@ronvalencia said:

For XBO, ROPS problem wasn't a big issue i.e. ESRAM + TMU workaround is available .

ESRAM + TMU yeah that explain why.

Project cars.

Batman Arkham Knight

The witcher.

MGS5

BF hardline are not 1080p...lol

The xbox one can achieve 1080p in certain games,in others there is no TMU fixt that help it,it just can't hit 1080p,funny thing is most games in which it does reach it and even parity are bland unimpressive games..

@SecretPolice said:
@sts106mat said:

@ronvalencia: surely Eltormo should be an expert in software development now, i mean you've been schooling him every day for years.

Been thinking Ron really should be getting paid for all the schooling he gives him, seriously.

Unfortunately it seems to be going in one ear and out the other but I applaud Ron for having the patience to stick with it.

Yeah especially when he claim the xbox one can run without CPU bandwidth,or when he claim your example is not valid because the 7770 doesn't have 12 CU and 256bit but,but the he try to prove your argument about Project cars based on a 750ti and a i3 with a benchmark showing a i7 and 2 top of the line Nvidia GPU in SLI...

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Is like you are talking about a Hyundai Accent vs a Hyundai Elantra and he all of the sudden bring a Ferrari not stock but modify to race in circuits...hahahahaaa

The only ones who see Ronvalencia arguments as valid is you lemming which are just as blind as he is,not even when presented with irrefutable evidence from a developer he will admit being wrong he just spin it and bring something totally irrelevant to work around the fact that you own his ass...hahaha

Like now where he claimed the xbox one GPU bandwidth was like the 7850 153GB/s, and he added 68GB/s+ 104GB/s when in reality the xbox one GPU doesn't have 68GB/s access to DRR3,it has only 38GB/s PEAK because the CPU reserves 30GB/s any one knows this but he spin it any way bringing some crap ass numbers no one was arguing about...lol

Hahahahaaa is quite epic....

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 SecretPolice

@tormentos:

SecretSauce DX12 + StormCloud = MS putting the Crackdown on Sony and The PS Bore..... Dooooomed. Deal wit it...lol

I just had too... :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 tormentos

@SecretPolice said:

@tormentos:

SecretSauce DX12 + StormCloud = MS putting the Crackdown on Sony and The PS Bore..... Dooooomed. Deal wit it...lol

Stop trolling me.. hahahahaaaaaaaaa... :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

@tormentos: said:

no the only "epic" things here are

• your quote chains
  • the long winded bullshit that you reply with

Well you can always take a shot and prove how wrong i am..lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By SecretPolice

@tormentos said:
@SecretPolice said:

@tormentos:

LMAO, thanks for playing along. :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

why would i bother to do that when the entire forum does it already?

Well there is this thing call opinion,you can claim they do another thing is that they really DO..lol

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#234 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@tormentos said:
@blackace said:

Project Cars 900p

The Witcher 3 900p

MGS5 900p

Dying Light 1536x1080

All 2015 games.

**************************************************************************************************************************And all those games will be 1080P once they switch them to DX12. Halo 5 is 1080P dummy. So is Forza 6. ROTR is 1080P. Halo 5's beta was 720P. M$ did that purposely and even told everyone. Mad Max 1080P and that's open world. There are a LOT more 1080P games now on the XB1 then there were in 2014.

Also, every one of those games were started back in 2013-14, not in 2015. None of them are using DX12 or the Cloud Tech. Many of the 900P games play better on the XB1 then on the PS4, which is pretty funny. Sony forcing games to be 1080P and then the games drop FPS like crazy.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#235 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20131 Posts

@blackace: I like referring to this list to resolve resolution disputes:

IGN Resolution List Xbox vs Playstation

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 tormentos

@blackace said:

**************************************************************************************************************************And all those games will be 1080P once they switch them to DX12. Halo 5 is 1080P dummy. So is Forza 6. ROTR is 1080P. Halo 5's beta was 720P. M$ did that purposely and even told everyone. Mad Max 1080P and that's open world. There are a LOT more 1080P games now on the XB1 then there were in 2014.

Also, every one of those games were started back in 2013-14, not in 2015. None of them are using DX12 or the Cloud Tech. Many of the 900P games play better on the XB1 then on the PS4, which is pretty funny. Sony forcing games to be 1080P and then the games drop FPS like crazy.

Halo 5 is dynamic 1080p,that mean the game drops the resolution on the fly,in fact on DF test done last month it dropped to 810p...lol

Mad Max look like shit,Batman Arkham Knight and the Witcher 3 look better and are open to,and are 900p on xbox one..lol

Which ones? COD is dynamic,MGS 5 is not 1080p wo which games.?

For god sake dude Tomb Raider and Fable are DX12 games and they have been on the making since 2013,the cloud is as much joke as you are.Yeah compare Project Cars or Batman Arkham Knight they are higher resolution on PS4 and run at higher frames to..lol

Your whole claims fell to the ground is 2015 and still the xbox one receive 720p games and 900p games as well,lets see if EA can get Starwars Battlefront over 720p,considering all BF games have been 720p.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

PS4's BF4 is at 1600x900p NOT at 1920x1080p and PS4 version has ASync feature enabled. LOL. The level of Async for PS4 is unknown.

Again, XBO's ROPS workaround with TMUs will not fix ALU bound issues. You got problems with reading.

I have 7950-900Mhz, 7970-1000Mhz, R9-290-947Mhz, R9-290X-1040Mhz and 980 Ti OC 1400 Mhz.

For BF4, Pitcairn ES does not have the preformance level for 1920x1080p with 60 fps target ie. W5000 (Pitcairn LE with 12 CU at 825 Mhz) couldn't reach it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#238 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:
the cloud is as much joke as you are.

This makes you look so immensely dumb. After so many people have seen Crackdown 3, after so many video's explaining it all, AND that it's all possible using current internet connections, you still claim that it does nothing. Keep living in the dark ages then.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Not this again, can we wait and see how it does in the real world.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

PS4's BF4 is at 1600x900p NOT at 1920x1080p and PS4 version has ASync feature enabled. LOL. The level of Async for PS4 is unknown.

Again, XBO's ROPS workaround with TMUs will not fix ALU bound issues. You got problems with reading.

I have 7950-900Mhz, 7970-1000Mhz, R9-290-947Mhz, R9-290X-1040Mhz and 980 Ti OC 1400 Mhz.

For BF4, Pitcairn ES does not have the preformance level for 1920x1080p with 60 fps target ie. W5000 (Pitcairn LE with 12 CU at 825 Mhz) couldn't reach it.

Does BF hardline has Asyns features.? Still is 720p on xbox one and i didn't claim it was 1080p on PS4..

You are the only one who has problems,TMU workaround will do shit,if a game is to big for ESRAM is to big period,hell i think this is the reason why Forza 6 used non dynamic weather and night because it is to much for ESRAM at 1080p 60FPS,much like Dynamic sky was to much in MGS5 when it was 720p,and the latter version say nothing about dynamic skies on xbox one.

You have a GPU factory...lol

That is totally irrelevant you are arguing irrelevant crap as always.

@FastRobby said:
@tormentos said:

This makes you look so immensely dumb. After so many people have seen Crackdown 3, after so many video's explaining it all, AND that it's all possible using current internet connections, you still claim that it does nothing. Keep living in the dark ages then.

Crackdown 3 works online by streaming the same way onlive was that isn't the cloud streaming power to the xbox one that is the cloud running the game for the xbox one,what you probably get is a result which is a H264 stream.

Is easy to see because MS patent talked about H264 which is a movie codec,streaming power will require huge bandwidth even internet with Gigabit will not have,learn something about graphics process and then talk is the reason why the single player is a totally different game...lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#241 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:
@tormentos said:

Crackdown 3 works online by streaming the same way onlive was that isn't the cloud streaming power to the xbox one that is the cloud running the game for the xbox one,what you probably get is a result which is a H264 stream.

Is easy to see because MS patent talked about H264 which is a movie codec,streaming power will require huge bandwidth even internet with Gigabit will not have,learn something about graphics process and then talk is the reason why the single player is a totally different game...lol

Yeah so cloud. Thank you for playing, you've made a fool of yourself again.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

Does BF hardline has Asyns features.? Still is 720p on xbox one and i didn't claim it was 1080p on PS4..

You are the only one who has problems,TMU workaround will do shit,if a game is to big for ESRAM is to big period,hell i think this is the reason why Forza 6 used non dynamic weather and night because it is to much for ESRAM at 1080p 60FPS,much like Dynamic sky was to much in MGS5 when it was 720p,and the latter version say nothing about dynamic skies on xbox one.

You claimed XBO wasn't 1920x1080p while PS4 is in the same boat. Hypocrite.

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

1-No is not you posted a benchmark showing a gain on SLI not on a 750TI you buffoon,you are an incredible hypocrite poster dude,you are quick to cry about this doesn't represent that on other people arguments but you sure use allot of this doesn't represent that you self,post the benchmark comparing DX12 vs DX11 on the 750ti not on a SLI high end GPU set up with an i7 you fool because those spec don't represent the 750ti so your whole obsolete argument is bullshit.

2-The is not the point you blind biased lemming,and i never claim PC gamers didn't have the option,is another of you shitty ass spin,the point was the PS4 was able to beat a i3 so the CPU on PS4 was enough to deliver performance that surpasses the i3 one on that 750ti,that is the point not the fact that gamer do or don't have the option to upgrade on PC you can have any CPU and i know that very well.

3-Considering the level of visuals and effects they were pushing it was not a surprise,Forza Horizon 2 graphics and effects are dull the only impressive thing is MSAA 4X the rest is totally unimpressive,running the king of visuals the order run on xbox one with MSAA 4X would have result in 720p output the most and probably with frame drops,the closes game to The Order is Ryse on xbox one is 900p with drops into the teens and doesn't use MSAA 4X,if MSAA 4X would have been use on Ryse it would have drop to 720p to keep close to 30,this is a fact not my opinion even at 900p it dropped into the 17 FPS.

So go use that excuse elsewhere The Order is a incredible looking game not a dull ass looking one like Forza Horizon.

4-Who the fu** care i am not saying it does you walking salami,i am saying even if it did it would still be a gimped 10 CU GPU which would not beat a R265 PERIOD the rest is your usual spin and damage control,you argue to much irrelevant shit to spin things and change arguments fact is there is no 12 CU pitcairn with 16 ROP you made it up so yeah the w5000 doesn't represent the xbox one...lol

I already showed you how the xbox one became ROP bound in 2 out of 3 cases and was that same company who did the test.

The Forza Horizon 2 has MSAA 4X for the same reason the PS4 does supersample on Lego the Hobbit,while the xbox one version doesn't,is an unimpressive game with shitty graphics.

Just like Forza 6 uses baked effects and lighting and non dynamic rain to be able to achieve 1080p 60FPS,is totally unimpressive and last gen like,is basically a last gen game on 1080p 60FPS with better textures.

5-Having equal performance isn't how they prove you wrong.

This is how they do...lol

The game has parity because it was done like that not because the PS4 can't surpass the xbox one fool,just like destiny,need for speed,and many other games had parity since launch.

7- Oh really is that the reason why MS had a patent for the cloud that talking about H264 streams.? the reason it work is because they are streaming you the results i think the xbox is just receiver and nothing more,just like they stream xbox one games to PC,but this time the other way around,and would explain why single player the game is completely different to how it is online.

Even if the game is on single player you can use the cloud to offload AI and things like that,as long as the online is there,but for single player is a different game that work just like the old ones,MS what is doing is streaming a video of the game to people which is why it work on such a low bandwidth of 4 to 5 MB,if i am in front of a building and i destroy it that need to happen on a second with all the latency online has and the bandwidth require by CPU to do this process is impossible that the cloud stream power to the xbox one,i think like onlive and gaikai this is streaming a movie,and MS certainly had a patent that talked about the cloud and h264 streams and you know what H264 stand for

8-You are a fool the only shit you try to imply from day 1 was that the PS4 could not do it as good because it didn't have 2 memory structures which is a lie because GCN doesn't have 2 on PC either it has 1 GDDR5,and Tile Resources is a GPU feature.

What has failed so far to close to gap.

Jit compression.

Tile Resources.

Tilling tricks.

Extra DMA.

CPU advantage.

GDDR5 affecting the PS4 CPU and stalling it.

DX12...

The cloud.

@ronvalencia said:

ESRAM + TMU yeah that explain why.

Project cars.

Batman Arkham Knight

The witcher.

MGS5

BF hardline are not 1080p...lol

The xbox one can achieve 1080p in certain games,in others there is no TMU fixt that help it,it just can't hit 1080p,funny thing is most games in which it does reach it and even parity are bland unimpressive games..

@SecretPolice said:
@sts106mat said:

Yeah especially when he claim the xbox one can run without CPU bandwidth,or when he claim your example is not valid because the 7770 doesn't have 12 CU and 256bit but,but the he try to prove your argument about Project cars based on a 750ti and a i3 with a benchmark showing a i7 and 2 top of the line Nvidia GPU in SLI...

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Is like you are talking about a Hyundai Accent vs a Hyundai Elantra and he all of the sudden bring a Ferrari not stock but modify to race in circuits...hahahahaaa

The only ones who see Ronvalencia arguments as valid is you lemming which are just as blind as he is,not even when presented with irrefutable evidence from a developer he will admit being wrong he just spin it and bring something totally irrelevant to work around the fact that you own his ass...hahaha

Like now where he claimed the xbox one GPU bandwidth was like the 7850 153GB/s, and he added 68GB/s+ 104GB/s when in reality the xbox one GPU doesn't have 68GB/s access to DRR3,it has only 38GB/s PEAK because the CPU reserves 30GB/s any one knows this but he spin it any way bringing some crap ass numbers no one was arguing about...lol

1 and 2.

DX11+i5+750 Ti gives you the hints for less CPU bound results for i3+750 Ti. LOL.

DX12 substantially lessen the draw calls cost hence increasing the frame rates you stupid cow.

i3 + 750 Ti is CPU bound for Project Cars PC build. Fix the CPU bound issue, you get higher frame rates.

Your console CPU vs PC's i3 is irrelevant to finding out the untapped potential for console GPUs relative to 7770 result.

3. So what? Where's PS4's 1920x1080p MSAA 4X.

4 and 5

Async compute writing to UAV texture uses TMUs LOL. You lose.

7. Bullshit. PC's Eve Online MMO says f**k you. Thousands of ships within the same game world.

8. My PC's OpenGL PRT example has DDR3 (slower) and GDDR5 (faster). The other PRT usage is to speed up loading times.

JIT compression. That's part of ESRAM function.

Tile Resources. Keeps TMU fetch at highest memory bound limits.

Tilling tricks.. For Sniper Elite 3, both XBO and PS4 has 1920x1080p. LOL. It's better than COD Ghost's 1280x720p vs PS4's 1920x1080.

Extra DMA. That's part of ESRAM function.

CPU advantage. DX12's proper MT scaling has yet to be delivered.

DX12. DX12's proper MT scaling has yet to be delivered.

The cloud. Not my argument.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

@FastRobby said:
@tormentos said:

Bullshit. For Crackdown 3 multiplayer modes, replace Eve Online's thousands of ships with a building destruction sequence.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

You claimed XBO wasn't 1920x1080p while PS4 is in the same boat. Hypocrite.

1 and 2.

DX11+i5+750 Ti gives you the hints for less CPU bound results for i3+750 Ti. LOL.

DX12 substantially lessen the draw calls cost hence increasing the frame rates you stupid cow.

i3 + 750 Ti is CPU bound for Project Cars PC build. Fix the CPU bound issue, you get higher frame rates.

Your console CPU vs PC's i3 is irrelevant to finding out the untapped potential for console GPUs relative to 7770 result.

3. So what? Where's PS4's 1920x1080p MSAA 4X.

4 and 5

Async compute writing to UAV texture uses TMUs LOL. You lose.

7. Bullshit. PC's Eve Online MMO says f**k you. Thousands of ships within the same game world.

8. My PC's OpenGL PRT example has DDR3 (slower) and GDDR5 (faster). The other PRT usage is to speed up loading times.

JIT compression. That's part of ESRAM function.

Tile Resources. Keeps TMU fetch at highest memory bound limits.

Tilling tricks.. For Sniper Elite 3, both XBO and PS4 has 1920x1080p. LOL. It's better than COD Ghost's 1280x720p vs PS4's 1920x1080.

Extra DMA. That's part of ESRAM function.

CPU advantage. DX12's proper MT scaling has yet to be delivered.

DX12. DX12's proper MT scaling has yet to be delivered.

The cloud. Not my argument.

1-WTF does that even mean you fu**ing fool,i know all games are not 1080p on PS4 and i never imply all were either so again you are arguing shit no one has even argue in the first place you freaking fool,fact is every time you get owned you fu**ing change the topic and brings some pretty Fu** up shit to counter irrelevant to the topic.

2-No all it does it show me the 750 ti was CPU bound with a i3 when it shouldn't be,considering the i3 is a much powerful and efficient CPU than the Jaguar inside the PS4 and xbox one.

You have no benchmark you have no proof period,you used a benchmark using SLI top of the line Nvidia cards with a i7 which doesn't represent a 750ti with an i3 in any way,it only show how hypocrite you are when it comes to the this doesn't represent that which you always do to others..lol

It will be irrelevant when you show me that i3 and 750ti with DX12...

3-Where is the xbox one game with 1080p MSAA 4X and HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS,by the way FH2 is exclusive you have no way to measure the only game that does measure MSAA 4X is UFC and it runs 2X on xbox one so again lower bandwidth..lol

4-Are you showing me a GDC screen talking about using async shaders on xbox one.? But that is imposible because you claim that is not supported yet you blind buffoon,in fact GDC 2014 took place in March exactly when the xbox one got the async compute update,which you claim doesn't work either..

Hahaha you owning your self again,""bypass ROP with compute shaders"" Ron Valencia owned again...lol

5-What the fu** does Eves online has to do with Crackadown 3.? Which is a damn MMO game running for more than 10 years.?

By the way have you even see Eve online.?

6-PRT doesn't require DDR3 you freaking fool,those textures are store on your HDD are and partially loaded into your GPU memory i even quoted that from AMD it self a long time ago when you use argue that shit...hahahahaa

7-No is not you fool when Sniper Elite 3 is up to 30 FPS slower and has lower quality image and other problems to,in fact at least COD was 60FPS like the PS4 version regardless of been 720p,the same would have happen to COD if they chased 1080p reason why AW uses dynamic resolution and is almost always 1360x1080p.

DX12 multithreading is also yet to be deliver on PS4 prove of that is Project Cars own developer stating DX12 gain would also apply to the PS4,which mean both were playing at even field well not even the xbox one had 7 cores and 1.75 ghz and still was slower.

I could care less about hypothetical scenarios or theories i care about end results which until now hasn't lie the xbox one will always trail the PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

Bullshit. For Crackdown 3 multiplayer modes, replace Eve Online's thousands of ships with a building destruction sequence.

Total Bullshit as always mixing 2 irrelevant things.

Fact is the xbox one is NOT PROCESSING THOSE PHYSIC the cloud does and stream the results to the xbox one,which is why MS on its last patent talk about H264 which is a video codec fool.

And the reason why the single player is totally different,MS blew smoke up your people ass once again,just like they did with the whole balance crap and DX12.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I'm starting to think that console power matters again.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@tormentos said:
@SecretPolice said:

@tormentos:

LMAO, thanks for playing along. :P

The floor is all sticky and wet here, what have you two been doing with each other!? /circlejerk

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Total Bullshit as always mixing 2 irrelevant things.

Fact is the xbox one is NOT PROCESSING THOSE PHYSIC the cloud does and stream the results to the xbox one,which is why MS on its last patent talk about H264 which is a video codec fool.

And the reason why the single player is totally different,MS blew smoke up your people ass once again,just like they did with the whole balance crap and DX12.

Wait... did you just admit Azure will help the online multiplayer experience?

teh Cloudz?

Really?

Tormentos?

They guy who said in hundreds of threads the cloud was worthless for games?

They guy who said in hundreds of threads the cloud was a lie?

SECOND MASSIVE SELF OWNAGE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Lordy, I can't catch my breath...

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#249 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

lies

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Wait... did you just admit Azure will help the online multiplayer experience?

teh Cloudz?

Really?

Tormentos?

They guy who said in hundreds of threads the cloud was worthless for games?

They guy who said in hundreds of threads the cloud was a lie?

SECOND MASSIVE SELF OWNAGE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Lordy, I can't catch my breath...

You are so stupid that you don't even get what i claimed there.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

What i claim there has never being in question you fool,what has being is streaming power to the xbox one because those kind of process require bandwidth which far exceed online connections....