Dear Lems, Explain your Titan Fall praise.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

tell me why does it need to do anything different?

Knack plays like the 2003 Hulk game

Resogun plays like any flash game

Second Son plays like the previous infamous games w/ smoke

and Shadowfall plays like any other corridor shooter

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#202 wasted_wlsdom
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Beyond my initial post in this thread (which TC ignored), I think the game looks to be a lot of fun. The accolades speak for themselves, more than TC's rather frivolous opinion.

Are you an idiot? He refernced your answer quite a few times and literally acknowledged and agreed with your point...?

@John_Matherson said:

It's so creepy when you guys type john. that's not my actual name. just an alias.

And.how many times do I have to.say it???

I ask you why a game is hyped and getting awards.and why you're excited. Telling me it's hyped and getting awards and that you're excited isn't an answer, you stupid fucks. IT'S just repeating what's in the question. The closest to an answer I've gotten is that it looks fun to play and that while it doesn't do anything new, it's still appears to blend many elements into one in a fun looking way, and I agreed and that's where this thread should've ended. I don't understand why you're all still attached to my testicles. Go away. You're all fcking stupid. I got my answer a long time ago. Stupid lemmings don't even realize they're running loops. No wonder Microsoft enjoys robbing you guys...SOOOO STUPID!!!!!

I don't think the TC Ignored you. Learn to read much? If you idiots weren't so busy being idiots and grouping up on the guy you'd see that you're actually arguing with yourselves. Lostrib, clone, and mems, you guys used to do this with me so don't act like it's him. You're just assholes who don't have a life. Seriously.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Beyond my initial post in this thread (which TC ignored), I think the game looks to be a lot of fun. The accolades speak for themselves, more than TC's rather frivolous opinion.

Are you an idiot? He refernced your answer quite a few times and literally acknowledged and agreed with your point...?

@John_Matherson said:

It's so creepy when you guys type john. that's not my actual name. just an alias.

I ask you why a game is hyped and getting awards.and why you're excited. Telling me it's hyped and getting awards and that you're excited isn't an answer, you stupid fucks. IT'S just repeating what's in the question. The closest to an answer I've gotten is that it looks fun to play and that while it doesn't do anything new, it's still appears to blend many elements into one in a fun looking way, and I agreed and that's where this thread should've ended. I don't understand why you're all still attached to my testicles. Go away. You're all fcking stupid. I got my answer a long time ago. Stupid lemmings don't even realize they're running loops. No wonder Microsoft enjoys robbing you guys...SOOOO STUPID!!!!!

I don't think the TC Ignored you. Learn to read much? If you idiots weren't so busy being idiots and grouping up on the guy you'd see that you're actually arguing with yourselves. Lostrib, clone, and mems, you guys used to do this with me so don't act like it's him. You're just assholes who don't have a life. Seriously.

Thanks, you're too kind.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Nope. If true, then that's my bad. I have not kept up with the thread, and have not had any notifications of the TC quoting me. If it was a poor assumption on my part, then it's my bad.

Now, seeing as you feel the need to insult me, go **** yourself.

-----

However, upon further reading your post, that wasn't my initial point... My initial point was to question why the critics had praised it so fully... So, I guess that proves that i'm not the idiot.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#205 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@WadeFan said:

@stereointegrity said:

Its not on ps4

This. It's why they won't hype Destiny, which you think they would because it looks like the better game and it's made by the same developer that game them their best IP in Halo. But because it's going to be on PS4 too they suddenly don't care too much.

No, I care very much about Destiny. But titanfall comes out first. What I find interesting in this thread, is TLOU got an 8 here, yet in its defense are numerous other reviews that are higher. These industry professionals being almost in agreement is said to have weight. So why doesn't the industry professionals almost universal praise for titanfall?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 lundy86_4  Online

@lostrib said:

Thanks, you're too kind.

Always fun when people rage, lol.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

Only butthurt cows are pretending not to care or want TitanFall

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Thanks, you're too kind.

Always fun when people rage, lol.

yeah, there's been a lot of it going around. makes me laugh

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Nope. If true, then that's my bad. I have not kept up with the thread, and have not had any notifications of the TC quoting me. If it was a poor assumption on my part, then it's my bad.

LMAO yeah get angry cause you're an idiot who can't read. You haven't kept up with the thread and yet you seemed to fit right in with the circle jerk group. Maybe next time you should learn to read for yourself. I did.

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

"Go away. You're all fcking stupid."

You want this thread closed? tell a mod, edit the title do something that doesn't make you look like a dumb ass

but that's too late already

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By lostrib

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

LMAO yeah get angry cause you're an idiot who can't read. You haven't kept up with the thread and yet you seemed to fit right in with the circle jerk group. Maybe next time you should learn to read for yourself. I did.

lol, oh man here's a little bit of the wasted_wisdom stupidity we all remember.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

Check my edit. You were incorrect in assuming the bolded was my assertion, just because I stated a different point in my second post. My initial point was that TC should first question the gaming media for their multiple accolades. You aren't all that bright. Furthermore, I wasn't the one who initiated the name calling... As shown:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

You are a fucking moron.

----

Also, i'm not mad. I'm actually having a pretty good laugh at your idiocy.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom: Come back :(

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By cainetao11

Game looks fun to play, yes that has been said before about games that flopped. Did those games that flopped have the industry praise to the level of titanfall? Just saying, if mediocre to bad scores for the other looks fun to play games hold weight, why doesn't the same industries hype for this game?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@John_Matherson said:

Should we grab our kneeboards now?

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

Check my edit. You were incorrect in assuming the bolded was my assertion, just because I stated a different point in my second post. My initial point was that TC should first question the gaming media for their multiple accolades. You aren't all that bright. Furthermore, I wasn't the one who initiated the name calling... As shown:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

You are a fucking moron.

----

Also, i'm not mad. I'm actually having a pretty good laugh at your idiocy.

LMAO nope. You got owned because you came into a thread and tried to fit in instead of reading the thread. In fact, most of you that are commenting are just repeating things that should have ended on Page 2. He asked why the game is so special and why it's getting so many awards and attention. You all said the game doesn't have to be special or innovative but it still looks fun. He agreed with you and literally said quite a few times that ok the game isn't special and that all the hype is coming from, in his words, 'fun factor' and he said ok. That's where the thread should have ended. Wtf are you guys still going on about? I'm only asking because this used to be done with me and actually a lot of other threads in Sys Wars. It's either you guys can't read or you're just actually really that fucking stupid. This thread did not need to end up on Page 5. It was done on page 2. And good effort, John.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

LMAO nope. You got owned because you came into a thread and tried to fit in instead of reading the thread. In fact, most of you that are commenting are just repeating things that should have ended on Page 2. He asked why the game is so special and why it's getting so many awards and attention. You all said the game doesn't have to be special or innovative but it still looks fun. He agreed with you and literally said quite a few times that ok the game isn't special and that all the hype is coming from, in his words, 'fun factor' and he said ok. That's where the thread should have ended. Wtf are you guys still going on about? I'm only asking because this used to be done with me and actually a lot of other threads in Sys Wars. It's either you guys can't read or you're just actually really that fucking stupid. This thread did not need to end up on Page 5. It was done on page 2. And good effort, John.

I figured that you wouldn't address my original post. He didn't ask why it was getting so many awards... Who can't read again? Now, getting back to the point, you were wrong when you initially quoted me. You called me an idiot, when clearly you meant to label yourself as that.

It's like talking to a 12-year old. Grow the **** up, son. You were wrong, so take that thumb out of your ass, and do some thinking.

-----

You're fucking hilarious. Don't change.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#218 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

wasted_wisdom is probably John's alt account.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 wasted_wlsdom

@John_Matherson said:

I still don't hage an aswer to my question. What does it do differently from other games? Because for every factor given there has been previous games that have done it and those games did it quite well so what exactly new does it bring to the table? Yes, I'm aware of the awards and the press attention but that doesn't answer my questions.

Boy you guys really need to learn the difference between popularity and quality. Holy shit.

He said he was aware of the awards but his question is still not answered.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By wasted_wlsdom

@GreySeal9 said:

wasted_wisdom is probably John's alt account.

No I actually AM his alt account. There's no probably...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@John_Matherson said:

I still don't hage an aswer to my question. What does it do differently from other games? Because for every factor given there has been previous games that have done it and those games did it quite well so what exactly new does it bring to the table? Yes, I'm aware of the awards and the press attention but that doesn't answer my questions.

Boy you guys really need to learn the difference between popularity and quality. Holy shit.

I assumed you were referencing the original post -- which would make sense given your sentence about reading the thread. My bad.

That being said, you've entirely skipped over my points regarding my initial post, and my second post, being entirely separate. Especially after using all of those insults. Lulz-worthy.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@John_Matherson said:

I assumed you were referencing the original post -- which would make sense given your sentence about reading the thread. My bad.

That being said, you've entirely skipped over my points regarding my initial post, and my second post, being entirely separate. Especially after using all of those insults. Lulz-worthy.

That was on the first page, genius. Give it up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 lostrib

Nothing good can come from this

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

That doesn't mean I read it. I specifically said that I haven't kept up with this thread. Shit, you can't structure a suitable argument, and it's embarrassing.

Now, your initial point with my post, was completely cocked up on your part, correct? Yes or no.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By lostrib

@lundy86_4: its wasted wisdom, I don't think he's ever constructed a coherent argument

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 lundy86_4  Online

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4: its wasted wisdom, I don't think he's ever constructed a coherent argument

It seems so... I never really debated with him, and i'm kinda glad I avoided it so far.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

That doesn't mean I read it. I specifically said that I haven't kept up with this thread. Shit, you can't structure a suitable argument, and it's embarrassing.

Now, your initial point with my post, was completely cocked up on your part, correct? Yes or no.

That's what I'm saying, idiot. See you're doing it with me now. You're arguing about something that's already settled. The point I'm making is that this thread didn't need a page 3-5 because most of the contents of these pages are things already said in page 2 but had to be repeated because people like you didn't read the thread but decided to jump in and just comment whatever idiotic comments you can pull out of your asses.

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#228 mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

This is probably the same dude who thought MAG would be something special. Oh and what was that other shooter that was going to be the future? Seriously...I have to google it. Ok...I can't find it. It was the game they showed at E3 2012 and they talked it up like it was going to be so revolutionary, it released sometime this year and NO ONE noticed. It got bad reviews etc.

Edit: Dust 514! hahahahahhaha what happened to that revolutionary turd? Someone explain to me what was so exciting about that thing before we do Titanfall.

dear idiot, don't come.to.my thread to reminisce about some idiot. MAG did great and is just like this game so if you're bashing it, you're also bashing your stupid bro game that none of you can explain why you 're so excited for. Literally. Every aanswer in this thread are just repeating the op.

OP: Why are you so excited about Titan Fall.

Lemmings: Because it's getting a.lot of attention and won tons of awards.

TC: Ok, why is it getting all the awards and attention? What's so special about it?

Lemmings: Because.everyone liked it and they're excited for it!

TC: ok, so the game isn't necessarily new or special but everyone finds the fun factor appealing? The game has things we've already seen before but it just looks fun?

Lemmings: Well games aren't special nowadays. There's no evolution just reevolution. Games these days have things that already been done before. Seriously name any game.

TC: Yeah you're pretty much agreeing with what I said....I did make two threads on the topic of games, innovation and influence recently.

Lemming: You're only say that cause you're a cow....

TC:No, I can be objective. I did make multiple xbox one hype threads...

Lemmings: Cowwwwwww!!!!

Seriously go back and read, that's what just happened in this entire thread....You guys are seriously really really mind fucked aren't you? Poor Lemmings...You just spent three pages chasing your own tails...LMAO LEMMINGS INDEED

You think you're all hazing the new guy and messing with me but, if you go Bback though the thread you'll see it's the other way around

No one here has ANY answer you'd want. I gave you exactly what you wanted. Fuel for your idiot fanboy wars. You call me an idiot but from what I can see you're the one who replied with a massive message on a phone. (judging by your random periods between words, very iOS 7-ish because of the small space bar) This means you either have the time to sit there on your phone to type something like that or you're that interested in this nonsense and spent your lunch hour on it. That is, assuming someone might hire you, McDonalds usually does 15 minute breaks for half ass employees. I'm sure you'll reply telling me how you'd never use Apple products because they're a greedier company than Microsoft and evil. And that the law firm you work for is very lenient when it comes to fanboy wars. Don't worry, I won't believe a bit of it.

I understand how a Sony fanboy can't get excited about a "bro game". Hearing all of those alpha males yelling at your through the headset takes you straight back to school. Don't worry, soon enough you can press the "Anti-bully" button and make them all go away as you continue the march towards pussifying the world.

If Titanfall releases and gets great reviews you'll still not get it. I'd be willing to bet no one here has played the game. We are excited because the people who HAVE played the game were excited for it. They said it looks like a great game. You know how that goes, two guys said Dust 514 was going to be amazing and you guys ran with it until you slipped on the tears of those in front of you who played it.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

That's what I'm saying, idiot. See you're doing it with me now. You're arguing about something that's already settled. The point I'm making is that this thread didn't need a page 3-5 because most of the contents of these pages are things already said in page 2 but had to be repeated because people like you didn't read the thread but decided to jump in and just comment whatever idiotic comments you can pull out of your asses.

No, you're arguing with me. I didn't start this. You can't nail the semantics, which is just annihilating your argument. Give it up.

The initial point you made, was woefully inaccurate. You insulted me, then assumed my initial post was similar to my second post, thus attempted to break down my second point. You were incorrect, as my initial post was different. You've had to backtrack to fix your mistakes, and your argument has become sloppy. There is no structure.

----

I did read the thread, hence my initial post:

@lundy86_4 said:

Maybe you should ask the gaming industry first...

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

And no, troll. You already failed miserably before you realized it and tried to give a second reason, which had already been given and addressed by the TC. You tried to make up for your 3 pages of trolling when you realized what you should've said to begin with but you already failed miserably so shush!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

And no, troll. You already failed miserably before you realized it and tried to give a second reason, which had already been given and addressed by the TC. You tried to make up for your 3 pages of trolling when you realized what you should've said to begin with but you already failed miserably so shush!

You aren't following the argument. You screwed up initially, attempted to backtrack, then your argument got even sloppier. I'm sorry that you can't even nail the basics.

What 3 pages of trolling? I posted twice in this thread, before our little "debate." You need to work on your classification for trolling. Also, you need to work on getting an education, fuckwit.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

No, you're arguing with me. I didn't start this. You can't nail the semantics, which is just annihilating your argument. Give it up.

The initial point you made, was woefully inaccurate. You insulted me, then assumed my initial post was similar to my second post, thus attempted to break down my second point. You were incorrect, as my initial post was different. You've had to backtrack to fix your mistakes, and your argument has become sloppy. There is no structure.

----

I did read the thread, hence my initial post:

@lundy86_4 said:

Maybe you should ask the gaming industry first...

Noooo your second post was only a failed attempt after you realized what your initial post should've been dumbass. You don't get credit for fixing something you shouldn't have broken in the first place.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

Noooo your second post was only a failed attempt after you realized what your initial post should've been dumbass. You don't get credit for fixing something you shouldn't have broken in the first place.

See, now you're assuming something in order to glue your points. It's poor debate practice. My initial point was accurate, and my second post gave my opinion. Seriously, I think you have trouble following straight-forward conversations. You need to see a psychiatrist of some kind.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 lundy86_4  Online

Anyway @wasted_wlsdom, it's over. Anyone can see that your points made little sense, with regards to my posts. I'm done humouring you.

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

My only concern with the game at this point is which version i will primarily spend my time with since i have already made the decision to purchase both xb1 and pc versions. I suck at these types of games with controller and much prefer kbm. Any kbm advantage on pc for me is negated by the fact that it will be a tighter more precision based ordeal where i need full concentration and be on my game constantly to keep up and stay competitive. Do i want this to be relaxing experience where i contribute little to the team or a high adrenaline ride where i would (i like to think) be consistently in the top3 position on my team but i have to leave my brain on, that's what i'm contending with. Sometimes i just want to be in low gear with minimal mental exertion when i play a game but that is unfair to my team mates who often times take the shit way too seriously. Oh, and if this game were pc exclusive it would totally be f2p, so you can thank consoles for turning a f2p caliber product into a full on retail release :P .

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

Anyway @wasted_wlsdom, it's over. Anyone can see that your points made little sense, with regards to my posts. I'm done humouring you.

Nope. you failed. Your initial point was that he should ask the gaming industry first. And he said he sees all the awards but doesn't see where they came from, so that doesn't really answer your question. Your initial point wasn't ignored and if it was it definitely should've been because it wasn't relevant and was just repeating exactly what he said about not seeing where all the hype is coming from.

KKFF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 KKFF
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

This game will flop hard

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

that's pretty much how most of his "arguments" go. It just seems better to troll him, and by troll I mean just point out he's an idiot

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 lundy86_4  Online

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Nope. you failed. Your initial point was that he should ask the gaming industry first. And he said he sees all the awards but doesn't see where they came from, so that doesn't really answer your question. Your initial point wasn't ignored and if it was it definitely should've been because it wasn't relevant and was just repeating exactly what he said about not seeing where all the hype is coming from.

My initial point was mis-referenced by you, or in other terms, ignored. You had to backtrack your argument to find a reference point for him stating about awards... Your initial point was wrong. That was a large part of my debate here. You were incorrect. You initially quoted something irrelevant, regarding my first post... Then spewed some insults, and it was lulz-worthy.

Now, i'm done. This is a poor back-and-forth, as you can't stick to one thing... You jump around, and hope something sticks. Later.

wasted_wlsdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 wasted_wlsdom

@lundy86_4 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@lundy86_4 said:

My initial point was mis-referenced by you, or in other terms, ignored. You had to backtrack your argument to find a reference point for him stating about awards... Your initial point was wrong. That was a large part of my debate here. You were incorrect. You initially quoted something irrelevant, regarding my first post... Then spewed some insults, and it was lulz-worthy.

Now, i'm done. This is a poor back-and-forth, as you can't stick to one thing... You jump around, and hope something sticks. Later.

Later? You're saying later like you're going to do something important when in fact you're going to another thread to talk about a show, you dumb troll. LMAO.

The post I originally confronted you about was you saying that the TC ignored your initial post, WHICH HE DIDN'T. So again, he said he sees all the awards but he doesn't see where they're coming from or what justifies them and make the game special, to which other people said the game doesn't have to neceassarily be innovative or special but it does look fun. And he agreed. You came around and stated something that was already done with by page 2.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22677 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@TheEroica said:

@Bruin1986 said:

@John_Matherson said:

And you need to learn the difference between reality, and some contrived, incorrect notion that just because a game borrows facets from other games, it's not "quality". What game plays exactly like Titanfall? Apparently none, otherwise it wouldn't be receiving the insane attention from almost the entire professional gaming community, as well as practically everyone who has played it.

Yeah, a lot of the ideas are in previous games, but none previously have incorporated all of them together in the same fashion. There is no room for revolutions left in gaming, only evolution. Every basic gaming idea has already been done.

Go ahead, name ANY game. I'll tell you other games that it borrowed ideas from.

With your logic, there are literally zero "quality" games releasing in 2013.

I came in here to basically respond exactly the same... nice work.

LMAO If you all weren't so desperate to.come into the thread, jump on the wagon and fit in,you'deverything he are actually exactly what I said. He's arguing with himself.

Da Fuq?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 cainetao11

Noticing one of TC's posts where he kind of tried to sum up the thread in a TC-Lemmings dialogue. And it has the first response to the threads question as "because titanfall is getting a lot of awards". But there were early responses of it looks fun to play. Now to each their own, but I am not looking for the next fvcking King Lear or to be enlightened by gaming. I'm looking to have fun, and this game looks to be, and has much of the industry saying it is fun to play. What are you, TC actually looking for in an answer other than that?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Noticing one of TC's posts where he kind of tried to sum up the thread in a TC-Lemmings dialogue. And it has the first response to the threads question as "because titanfall is getting a lot of awards". But there were early responses of it looks fun to play. Now to each their own, but I am not looking for the next fvcking King Lear or to be enlightened by gaming. I'm looking to have fun, and this game looks to be, and has much of the industry saying it is fun to play. What are you, TC actually looking for in an answer other than that?

You're making waaaay too intelligent of a post here, man.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#244  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

This is probably the same dude who thought MAG would be something special. Oh and what was that other shooter that was going to be the future? Seriously...I have to google it. Ok...I can't find it. It was the game they showed at E3 2012 and they talked it up like it was going to be so revolutionary, it released sometime this year and NO ONE noticed. It got bad reviews etc.

Edit: Dust 514! hahahahahhaha what happened to that revolutionary turd? Someone explain to me what was so exciting about that thing before we do Titanfall.

dear idiot, don't come.to.my thread to reminisce about some idiot. MAG did great and is just like this game so if you're bashing it, you're also bashing your stupid bro game that none of you can explain why you 're so excited for. Literally. Every aanswer in this thread are just repeating the op.

TC: Ok, why is it getting all the awards and attention? What's so special about it?

TC: ok, so the game isn't necessarily new or special but everyone finds the fun factor appealing? The game has things we've already seen before but it just looks fun?

Lemmings: Well games aren't special nowadays. There's no evolution just reevolution. Games these days have things that already been done before. Seriously name any game.

TC: Yeah you're pretty much agreeing with what I said....I did make two threads on the topic of games, innovation and influence recently.

Seriously go back and read, that's what just happened in this entire thread....You guys are seriously really really mind fucked aren't you? Poor Lemmings...You just spent three pages chasing your own tails...LMAO LEMMINGS INDEED

You think you're all hazing the new guy and messing with me but, if you go Bback though the thread you'll see it's the other way around

HUH?

@cainetao11 said:

You should read it again.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By John_Matherson

@cainetao11 said:

I just went and re-quoted it for you. You should read it again. LMAOOO Literally.

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Looks fun to play?

I agree.

What I have seen does look like a blast. While it does resemble CoD, it seems to be adding a new element of gameplay that we really haven't seen yet.

Just looking forward to playing it on PC so I can judge for myself.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By cainetao11

@John_Matherson said:

@cainetao11 said:

I just went and re-quoted it for you. You should read it again. LMAOOO Literally.

I am not laughing my ass off, but I chuckled. The dialogue I mentioned starts with:

But on page one, clyde46 was the first reply to this thread and he said: it looks fun to play? Nothing about it winning awards. That, imo is the answer to why anybody is hyped, excited, has nerd boner, stoked, about a game. Because it looks fun to play. And yet for some reason you want more than that.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By John_Matherson

@John_Matherson said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

HUH?

@cainetao11 said:

You should read it again.

@cainetao11 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@cainetao11 said:

I am not laughing my ass off, but I chuckled. The dialogue I mentioned starts with:

But on page one, clyde46 was the first reply to this thread and he said: it looks fun to play? Nothing about it winning awards. That, imo is the answer to why anybody is hyped, excited, has nerd boner, stoked, about a game. Because it looks fun to play. And yet for some reason you want more than that.

I did acknowledge his answer and commented on it in other pages along with other people who posted the same sort of answer : /

And I concluded over and over again and even included it in my stupid TC/Lemming dialogue summary. But remember the OP question was asking what is special or different about the game. And in that same page and I acknowledged the award and said I do see them but I don't see what justifies them, to which everyone said FUNNNN FACTOR, which I ACCEPTED and said "OH SO THE GAME DOESN'T NECESSARILY DO ANYTHING NEW BUT ALL THE HYPE COMES FROM THAT IT LOOKS FUN." And that was the conclusion. So...what is your issue again? I don't get it.

DO you realize that on that same first page Lundy's comment said to ask the gaming industry, which I assumed obviously meant that to ask all the people giving it attention and awards, which was why I said I see the awards but I don't see what justifies them?

I already got my answer. The question is, (and no offense) why are people completely incapable of reading?

I already drew my conclusion that the game is hyped for its fun factor and it was over and done with.

I also later on threw in (AFTER I'VE GOTTEN WHAT I CAME TO OBJECTIVELY GET) my fanboy goggles (but this was after I was done being objective cause the OP and me have gotten the answer I wanted, and I said this in reponse to you,

"Oh please, Titanfall is a glorified brogame on steroids. If that game is as successful as its hyped we'd have to worry about dumb developers tacking on stupid mechs and wall climbing elements on games that have no business having stupid mechs and wall climbing, just so they can tap into the dumb trend demographic. That, my friend, is the unfortunate business cycle gaming has turned into nowadays. BOOM"

That is a fan boy comment for the sake of argument and fun : /

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 John_Matherson

@cainetao11 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@cainetao11 said:

Ok to actually break it down for you in simpler terms, and I'm not playing on your intelligence cause you're cool and I actually respect you.

Clyde's comment was initially ignored because it didn't answer the OP. The OP asked what's new/different/special. A game 'looking' fun isn't new, different, or special. But on that same page you can see the long list of awards some idiots decided to post, to which I went out on a tangent to establish that popularity and press attendance doesn't always mean quality. And later on I got a reasonable answer that said the game doesn't bring anything necessarily new to the table, and someone used TLOU as an example to show that games don't have to be innovative to be new, with which I agreed on and we then drew the conclusion that the game's fun factor is where all the hype is coming from.

Do you get it?

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#250 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

LMAO If you all weren't so desperate to.come into the thread, jump on the wagon and fit in,you'deverything he are actually exactly what I said. He's arguing with himself.

I was gonna put your little selfie in place of this quote, but I think just drawing attention to the fact that you are so worked up over this nonsense that you can't even type anymore is funny enough. Stay mad, bro. Your meltdowns are approaching legendary status.