Dear Lems, Explain your Titan Fall praise.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

The only ones not excited about titanfall are sony fanboys lol

Yeah, looking at your sig your opinion just became irrelevant and insubstantial

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@Evo_nine said:

The only ones not excited about titanfall are sony fanboys lol

Yeah, looking at your sig your opinion just became irrelevant and insubstantial

Youre assuming I actually give a shit if a loser like you values my opinion.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#103  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@heretrix said:

@John_Matherson said:

Everyone knows you're a lembot because no matter what the situation is, you'll defend MS. That's the only logic you're capable of--to defend MS.

Blindly defending Sony and thinking MS is the cause of all ills in society is no better. Being an idiot fanboy is pretty silly no matter what side you fall on. The sad part is you don't realize that.

It's kind of funny in a pathetic kind of way.

What am I defending sony from? Dumbass. You just want to join in on the fun cause you saw all your boyfriends in the thread. FAIL.

Dude. Dat reading comprehension.

I never said you were defending Sony (at least not in that post), I just said it's just as bad and you don't seem to realize it.

You infer that I meant you when I was just speaking in general.

It's hilarious watching you lose your mind over this idiot shit.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

If Titanfall were a PS4 exclusive cows would be hyping it to a much greater degree than lemmings, and probably more so than for anything else that's coming out for the PS4.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#105  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@heretrix said:

@John_Matherson said:

What am I defending sony from? Dumbass. You just want to join in on the fun cause you saw all your boyfriends in the thread. FAIL.

It's hilarious watching you lose your mind over this idiot shit.

I've been enjoying it for days.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@eNT1TY said:

It's like tribes, hawken, and 2142 rolled into one (to me atleast); those games rock so why not praise something similar. ...bu bu bu cod with mechs, well yeah, i love cod and i love mechs. Not a lem btw.

Because it's already been done all these times before and it's boring and unoriginal?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 John_Matherson

@lamprey263 said:

If Titanfall were a PS4 exclusive cows would be hyping it to a much greater degree than lemmings, and probably more so than for anything else that's coming out for the PS4.

Dude, we're not even hyping Uncharted 4, Infamous 2, the Order as much as you idiots hype Titan Fall. I had to yell at the cows to hype Killzone ShadowFall, troll. Try again. Pull the controller out of your butt and stop lying.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#109 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

TC is a weirdo.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 John_Matherson

@KHAndAnime said:

@eNT1TY said:

It's like tribes, hawken, and 2142 rolled into one (to me atleast); those games rock so why not praise something similar. ...bu bu bu cod with mechs, well yeah, i love cod and i love mechs. Not a lem btw.

Because it's already been done all these times before and it's boring and unoriginal?

Sums it up about right

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#111 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

It's geared towards ADHD twitchy teeny boppers.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

There is games to hype on ps4, nothing on Xbone tho, that's why ppl hype this multiplat

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 John_Matherson

@silversix_ said:

There is games to hype on ps4, nothing on Xbone tho, that's why ppl hype this multiplat

LMAO Agreed. Some idiot tried to tell me if we cows have this game we would hype it too, when I literally remember making a thread yelling at Cows for not hyping any PS4 game; not even Killzone SF. If we're not hyping Uncharted 4, the order, or Second Son da fuq makes lemmings think we're going to hype a stupid cod on steroid multiplat?

@KingsofQueens said:

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

TC is a weirdo.

yeah, he should probably seek therapy

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@GreySeal9 said:

TC is a weirdo.

Then why are you always dangling from my testicles all the time?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@silversix_ said:

LMAO Agreed. Some idiot tried to tell me if we cows have this game we would hype it too, when I literally remember making a thread yelling at Cows for not hyping any PS4 game; not even Killzone SF. If we're not hyping Uncharted 4, the order, or Second Son da fuq makes lemmings think we're going to hype a stupid cod on steroid multiplat?

@KingsofQueens said:

im not a cow lol as soon as Sony fucks up or PS4 starting to show its age, ill be the first to carpet bomb it. since the announcement its going smooth so im positive. But i really want to see PS4 perform with true next gen engines like the one in TW3 or The Division cuz if it can only handle those games on medium/900p that'll be very trololo

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

Its not on ps4

Yeah that would explain the high levels of butthurt cows

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@GreySeal9 said:

TC is a weirdo.

Then why are you always dangling from my testicles all the time?

...that would seem painful...perhaps keep your fetish dreams to yourself next time.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@heretrix said:

@John_Matherson said:

Everyone knows you're a lembot because no matter what the situation is, you'll defend MS. That's the only logic you're capable of--to defend MS.

Blindly defending Sony and thinking MS is the cause of all ills in society is no better. Being an idiot fanboy is pretty silly no matter what side you fall on. The sad part is you don't realize that.

Oh, "boyfriends." So insulting someone by insinuating they're gay. That's classy.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#120 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@lamprey263 said:

Dude, we're not even hyping Uncharted 4, Infamous 2, the Order as much as you idiots hype Titan Fall. I had to yell at the cows to hype Killzone ShadowFall, troll. Try again. Pull the controller out of your butt and stop lying.

That's because none of those seem as cool as Titanfall.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lostrib

@clone01 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@heretrix said:

@John_Matherson said:

Oh, "boyfriends." So insulting someone by insinuating they're gay. That's classy.

He does seem obsessed with relations with men...perhaps he's trying tell us something...

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 John_Matherson

@clone01 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@heretrix said:

@John_Matherson said:

I'm actually not insinuating anything...If you're homophobic that's your own personal issue. I don't have a problem with being gay or with gay people. If you do that you're personal issue. Dumbass. And you're the one who perceives that me supposedly insinuating that someone's gay is an insult. You're the one who's homphobic. Dumbass. Fail. Try again.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@heretrix said:

@John_Matherson said:

I'm actually not insinuating anything...If you're homophobic that's your own personal issue. I don't have a problem with being gay or with gay people. If you do that you're personal issue. Dumbass. And you're the one who perceives that me supposedly insinuating that someone's gay is an insult. You're the one who's homphobic. Dumbass. Fail. Try again.

So you are gay?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

looks good to everyone without cow goggles, since they're the oddballs on that one they should have to explain why they don't think it looks good

All cows on here think it looks like shit. If it was on the PS4 exclusive they would be saying the complete opposite. LMAO!! They game will be incredible. Can't wait to play it online with friends.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 lostrib

@blackace said:

@lamprey263 said:

looks good to everyone without cow goggles, since they're the oddballs on that one they should have to explain why they don't think it looks good

All cows on here think it looks like shit. If it was on the PS4 exclusive they would be saying the complete opposite. LMAO!! They game will be incredible. Can't wait to play it online with friends.

It doesn't look amazing, it looks fine. The performance is more important since it's all multiplayer only.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@mems_1224 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mems_1224 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mems_1224 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mems_1224 said:

As soon as you explain how you have so much time to make all these hype threads with long ass posts. Get a hobby bro, I hear gaming is pretty popular.

LMAO you do realize you have a shit ton more posts and you actually spent a lot more hours here than I do right? I just spend my hours doing something that's actually relevant instead of pretending everyone doesn't know that I'm a blind fanboy troll who would still defend Microsoft if they enslaved the universe and charged us for it. Stop pretending to be relevant. You and your boyfriends aren't fooling anyone.

My posts are all pretty short made over the last 9 years and I have nothing but time on my hands right now. You on the other hand have 1300 posts(on this account) and a big chunk of them are super long.

Most of my posts are copy and paste with pictures and captions and sometimes custom banners. I understand as a lemming you enjoy repetition and seeing stupid things done over and over again. You're used to "nintendo is for kids" "sony sold another building!" "xbox one drm sucks!" and you're used to the same dead horse threads, so I see why my threads or the idea of quality bothers you (with the halogearsforzapgr patten you're forced to live with an all), and to this I'd like to say...Sorry for the inconvenience, you stupid fucking trolllllllL!!!!!

So all your posts are copied from somewhere else? lmao

Your threads aren't any different. Just more of the same lame typical threads that have been around the last few months. I dont think you've actually ever made an original thread.

Really because the "Inconsistency in game reviews" article I researched and wrote and made a thread for isn't original? How about the Gamers VS Devs thread? I'm as original as Sys Wars has ever been. **** off. What original comment or post have you ever made? You've been backed against a wall so many times and like every other lemming all you ever do is deflect. Everyone knows you're a lembot because no matter what the situation is, you'll defend MS. That's the only logic you're capable of--to defend MS. So, if you think your opinion or comments or anything you do here has any impact or relevance, you're even dumber than I thought. You lostrib, clone, jimmypsn, and some others are just flies and you buzz around here using how long you've been here as an excuse to pretend you're relevant. Simple Fact. Face it or don't.

lol no, its not original.

LMAO you really think I'm going to let an idiot who supports a console that only 4 good franchises repeated over the span of 7 years tell me what ORIGINAL is? You're so stupid I want to say it's cute but there's nothing cute about being stupid.

y u mad doe?

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

I still don't hage an aswer to my question. What does it do differently from other games? Because for every factor given there has been previous games that have done it and those games did it quite well so what exactly new does it bring to the table? Yes, I'm aware of the awards and the press attention but that doesn't answer my questions.

Boy you guys really need to learn the difference between popularity and quality. Holy shit.

And you need to learn the difference between reality, and some contrived, incorrect notion that just because a game borrows facets from other games, it's not "quality". What game plays exactly like Titanfall? Apparently none, otherwise it wouldn't be receiving the insane attention from almost the entire professional gaming community, as well as practically everyone who has played it.

Yeah, a lot of the ideas are in previous games, but none previously have incorporated all of them together in the same fashion. There is no room for revolutions left in gaming, only evolution. Every basic gaming idea has already been done.

Go ahead, name ANY game. I'll tell you other games that it borrowed ideas from.

With your logic, there are literally zero "quality" games releasing in 2013.

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

the game looks fun. i mean, it does look like COD with mechs, but the footage i've seen looks enjoyable.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 John_Matherson

@blackace said:

@lamprey263 said:

If that game was on PS4 cows would still think it looks decent. Lemmings have been brainfcuked with too many HAlo and Gears that even multiplats and Starhawk wannabe's look amazing. The game isn't bad looking. I personally made the Ryse Hype thread and personally said the game looks fucking gorgeous. Ryse is beautiful and it's really unfortunate what crytek did with the gameplay .Ryse is beautiful, but Tfall looks decent in terms of graphics, but in terms of gameplay, the hype it gets isn't justified from where I'm standing.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@blackace said:

@lamprey263 said:

If that game was on PS4 cows would still think it looks decent. Lemmings have been brainfcuked with too many HAlo and Gears that even multiplats and Starhawk wannabe's look amazing. The game isn't bad looking. I personally made the Ryse Hype thread and personally said the game looks fucking gorgeous. Ryse is beautiful and it's really unfortunate what crytek did with the gameplay .Ryse is beautiful, but Tfall looks decent in terms of graphics, but in terms of gameplay, the hype it gets isn't justified from where I'm standing.

Well most reports seem to disagree with you

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By clone01

@John_Matherson said:

@clone01 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@heretrix said:

@John_Matherson said:

What's "homphobic," Johnny fanboy?

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

TC is a weirdo.

He takes the whole Cows vs Lems thing a bit too serious it seems. So many meltdowns as a result.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 clone01

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@GreySeal9 said:

TC is a weirdo.

He takes the whole Cows vs Lems thing a bit too serious it seems. So many meltdowns as a result.

Its quite funny to watch, really. And it seems to take very little to get him bent out of shape.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@GreySeal9 said:

TC is a weirdo.

I know, its hilarious

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

It's simple: the Xbone literally has no games. They've got nothing for the first year of the console's life. So they need to take this multiplat and hype it up because they have nothing else to play. It's sad as all ****.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 John_Matherson

@Bruin1986 said:

@John_Matherson said:

I still don't hage an aswer to my question. What does it do differently from other games? Because for every factor given there has been previous games that have done it and those games did it quite well so what exactly new does it bring to the table? Yes, I'm aware of the awards and the press attention but that doesn't answer my questions.

Boy you guys really need to learn the difference between popularity and quality. Holy shit.

And you need to learn the difference between reality, and some contrived, incorrect notion that just because a game borrows facets from other games, it's not "quality". What game plays exactly like Titanfall? Apparently none, otherwise it wouldn't be receiving the insane attention from almost the entire professional gaming community, as well as practically everyone who has played it.

Yeah, a lot of the ideas are in previous games, but none previously have incorporated all of them together in the same fashion. There is no room for revolutions left in gaming, only evolution. Every basic gaming idea has already been done.

I said popularity doesn't equal quality. I didn't say titan fall isn't quality, I said and still maintain that it looks decent. Your interpretation of my post is almost completely off. And then you went ahead and asked the same question I asked in my post Ruth the name one game : /

My logic.is.popularity doesn't mean quality FACT...I don't understand where all your post came from. Yes a game can be both quality andpopular, but if I ask you what's so good about a game and you tell me it's popular, I wouldn't.know what to say to you.

So, cool.post, but you just told me a bunch of things I already know and you agreed with me. :/

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#138  Edited By mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:
@John_Matherson said:

@cainetao11 said:

@clyde46 said:

Looks fun to play?

that's it. never said it recreates the wheel. TLOU didn't do anything I hadn't done before over the years but it was fun. Titanfall looks like a lot of fun.

Oh please, Titanfall is a glorified brogame on steroids. If that game is as successful as its hyped we'd have to worry about dumb developers tacking on stupid mechs and wall climbing elements on games that have no business having stupid mechs and wall climbing, just so they can tap into the dumb trend demographic. That, my friend, is the unfortunate business cycle gaming has turned into nowadays. BOOM

people are giving you legitimate reasons as to why the game is getting praised and YOU keep discrediting them. What exactly do you hope to gain from this thread? who said a game needs to reinvent the wheel to get praise?

if this was a PS4 exclusive he would probably be creaming his jeans about how great and revolutionary it is

This is probably the same dude who thought MAG would be something special. Oh and what was that other shooter that was going to be the future? Seriously...I have to google it. Ok...I can't find it. It was the game they showed at E3 2012 and they talked it up like it was going to be so revolutionary, it released sometime this year and NO ONE noticed. It got bad reviews etc.

Edit: Dust 514! hahahahahhaha what happened to that revolutionary turd? Someone explain to me what was so exciting about that thing before we do Titanfall.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts

@Bruin1986 said:

@John_Matherson said:

I came in here to basically respond exactly the same... nice work.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 John_Matherson

@TheEroica said:

@Bruin1986 said:

@John_Matherson said:

LMAO If you all weren't so desperate to.come into the thread, jump on the wagon and fit in,you'deverything he are actually exactly what I said. He's arguing with himself.

picklesurprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#141  Edited By picklesurprise
Member since 2013 • 185 Posts

You have to like fun games to be into Titanfall.

It's a niche demographic.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By John_Matherson

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

This is probably the same dude who thought MAG would be something special. Oh and what was that other shooter that was going to be the future? Seriously...I have to google it. Ok...I can't find it. It was the game they showed at E3 2012 and they talked it up like it was going to be so revolutionary, it released sometime this year and NO ONE noticed. It got bad reviews etc.

Edit: Dust 514! hahahahahhaha what happened to that revolutionary turd? Someone explain to me what was so exciting about that thing before we do Titanfall.

dear idiot, don't come.to.my thread to reminisce about some idiot. MAG did great and is just like this game so if you're bashing it, you're also bashing your stupid bro game that none of you can explain why you 're so excited for. Literally. Every aanswer in this thread are just repeating the op.

OP: Why are you so excited about Titan Fall.

Lemmings: Because it's getting a.lot of attention and won tons of awards.

TC: Ok, why is it getting all the awards and attention? What's so special about it?

Lemmings: Because.everyone liked it and they're excited for it!

TC: ok, so the game isn't necessarily new or special but everyone finds the fun factor appealing? The game has things we've already seen before but it just looks fun?

Lemmings: Well games aren't special nowadays. There's no evolution just reevolution. Games these days have things that already been done before. Seriously name any game.

TC: Yeah you're pretty much agreeing with what I said....I did make two threads on the topic of games, innovation and influence recently.

Lemming: You're only say that cause you're a cow....

TC:No, I can be objective. I did make multiple xbox one hype threads...

Lemmings: Cowwwwwww!!!!

Seriously go back and read, that's what just happened in this entire thread....You guys are seriously really really mind fucked aren't you? Poor Lemmings...You just spent three pages chasing your own tails...LMAO LEMMINGS INDEED

You think you're all hazing the new guy and messing with me but, if you go Bback though the thread you'll see it's the other way around

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@TheEroica said:

@Bruin1986 said:

@John_Matherson said:

LMAO If you all weren't so desperate to.come into the thread, jump on the wagon and fit in,you'deverything he are actually exactly what I said. He's arguing with himself.

I'm sorry, I just thought that part was pretty funny. xD

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

dear idiot, don't come.to.my thread to reminisce about some idiot. MAG did great and is just like this game so if you're bashing it, you're also bashing your stupid bro game that none of you can explain why you 're so excited for. Literally. Every aanswer in this thread are just repeating the op.

OP: Why are you so excited about Titan Fall.

Lemmings: Because it's getting a.lot of attention and won tons of awards.

TC: Ok, why is it getting all the awards and attention? What's so special about it?

Lemmings: Because.everyone liked it and they're excited for it!

TC: ok, so the game isn't necessarily new or special but everyone finds the fun factor appealing? The game has things we've already seen before but it just looks fun?

Lemmings: Well games aren't special nowadays. There's no evolution just reevolution. Games these days have things that already been done before. Seriously name any game.

TC: Yeah you're pretty much agreeing with what I said....I did make two threads on the topic of games, innovation and influence recently.

Lemming: You're only say that cause you're a cow....

TC:No, I can be objective. I did make multiple xbox one hype threads...

Lemmings: Cowwwwwww!!!!

Seriously go back and read, that's what just happened in this entire thread....You guys are seriously really really mind fucked aren't you? Poor Lemmings...You just spent three pages chasing your own tails...LMAO LEMMINGS INDEED

You think you're all hazing the new guy and messing with me but, if you go Bback though the thread you'll see it's the other way around

actually that's pretty much not what happened at all in this thread at all. You seem a tad delusional, or perhaps just very dense

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#145 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

And.......imo, that is the truth. For a group with such a hold on this industry........they are the first to brag or defend or whatever.............like some countries will ever not like Sony. Unless they try to screw gamers as they did on PS3 launch it seems..............

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By the_bi99man

@Bruin1986 said:

@John_Matherson said:

Aaaaaaaaaand...

Beautiful.

Go ahead and throw a fit though, Johnny Meltdown. Wouldn't want to disappoint your fans.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 the_bi99man

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mynamesdenvrmax said:

actually that's pretty much not what happened at all in this thread at all. You seem a tad delusional, or perhaps just very dense

Aw, come on, lostrib. How can you say no to that face?

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

@eNT1TY said:

I can say the same thing for almost every other game out there? Oh another platformer? Boring and unoriginal. Another action movie game? Another fighter, racer, strategy, RPG?

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@lostrib said:

looks like fun? It's made by COD4 developers?

"Titanfall took over 60 awards at its E3 2013 reveal,[32] including a record-breaking six E3 Critics Awards: Best in Show, Best Original Game, Best Console Game, Best PC Game, Best Action Game, and Best Online Multiplayer.[33] The game also won Best in Show from IGN,[34]Destructoid,[35]Game Informer,[36] and Electronic Gaming Monthly."

John, if the above post doesn't explain the hype for this game then you will never get it. Here is a longer list.

http://www.titanfall.com/news/titanfall-awards

TITANFALL AWARDS

The votes are in from E3, Gamescom, PAX Prime, and Tokyo Game Show and the Titanfall team is proud to be the recipient of these prestigious gaming awards. Thank You!

Tokyo Game Show 2013

Tokyo Game Show Future Game of Show Award

PAX 2013

Destructoid Editor's Choice

GamesRadar Best of PAX 2013 - #1

Gamescom 2013

Destructoid Best of Gamescom Editors Choice

Gamescom Awards Best Console Game, Microsoft Xbox

Gamescom Awards Best Next Generation, Console

Gameswelt Best of Show

Jeuxvideo.com France Best Xbox One Game

Jeuxvideo.com France Best FPS

NWTV Gametip Gamescom 2013

PC Games Editor's Choice X360/Xbox One Award

PC Games X360 Games Editor's Choice PC Award

Play3 Editor's Choice PS3/PS4 Award

XGN Best of Show

E3 2013

@Gamer Most Valuable Game

Atomix Best Xbox One Game

CNET 12 Most Exciting Games of E3 2013

CV Games Best of E3 2013

Destructoid Game of Show

Digital Spy Best Shooter

Digital Trends Best Microsoft Exclusive

EGM Now Best Game of E3 2013

EGM Now Best Shooter

Electric Playground Best of E3

Electric Playground Best of E3 (Shooter)

EW.com Most Exciting Games at E3 2013

Game Critics Awards Best of Show

Game Critics Awards Best Original Game

Game Critics Awards Best Console Game

Game Critics Awards Best PC Game

Game Critics Awards Best Action Game

Game Critics Awards Best Online Multiplayer

Game Informer Best in Show

Game Informer Best Multiplayer Game

Game Informer Best Shooter

Game Informer Best Multiplatform Game

Game One Best Multiplayer Game

Game Revolution Best of E3

Game Shampoo Best Shooter

GamerNode Best of E3

Gamers Game of Show

GameSpot Best of E3 (Editor's Choice)

GamesRadar Most Valuable Game

GamesRadar Best Call of Duty Game

GameTrailers Best New IP

Gaming Excellence Best Console Exclusive

Gaming Excellence Best Shooter

Gaming Trend Best of Show

Gaming Trend Best Shooting Game

GryOnline Best New Brand

GryOnline Best Action Game

Hardcore Gamer Best Xbox One Game

Hardcore Gamer Best Xbox 360 Game

IGN Best Overall Game

IGN Best Xbox One Game

IGN Best PC Game

IGN Best Shooter

IGN Australia Top 21 Games of E3 2013

IGN Italy Best Multiplayer Game Xbox One

Lazy Gamer Best Multiplayer

Machinima Game of Show

Machinima Best Shooter

Official Xbox Magazine Most Valuable Game

PC Gamer Most Valuable Game

PC Gamer Best FPS

Polygon Editor’s Choice

Pop.com.br Best PC Game

RadioTimes 10 best games of E3 2013

Rev3 Games Favorite Games of E3 2013

Techno Buffalo Top 5 Games from E3 2013

The Nerdist Best in Show

The Telegraph UK Top 15 Best Games of E3 2013

USA Today Top 10 Favorites from E3 (#1)

VentureBeat Game of Show

Worthplaying Best of E3 2013

Xbox 360 Achievements Best Shooter of the Show

Yahoo! Games Best of E3 2013

This is my biggest reason to be excited for the game. The last game that got this much hype and awards was UC2. And we all know how awesome that game was.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Since this is an overly long John The Freelancer post I will just quote this!

@shawn30 said:

@lostrib said:

looks like fun? It's made by COD4 developers?

"Titanfall took over 60 awards at its E3 2013 reveal,[32] including a record-breaking six E3 Critics Awards: Best in Show, Best Original Game, Best Console Game, Best PC Game, Best Action Game, and Best Online Multiplayer.[33] The game also won Best in Show from IGN,[34]Destructoid,[35]Game Informer,[36] and Electronic Gaming Monthly."

John, if the above post doesn't explain the hype for this game then you will never get it. Here is a longer list.

http://www.titanfall.com/news/titanfall-awards

TITANFALL AWARDS

The votes are in from E3, Gamescom, PAX Prime, and Tokyo Game Show and the Titanfall team is proud to be the recipient of these prestigious gaming awards. Thank You!

Tokyo Game Show 2013

Tokyo Game Show Future Game of Show Award

PAX 2013

Destructoid Editor's Choice

GamesRadar Best of PAX 2013 - #1

Gamescom 2013

Destructoid Best of Gamescom Editors Choice

Gamescom Awards Best Console Game, Microsoft Xbox

Gamescom Awards Best Next Generation, Console

Gameswelt Best of Show

Jeuxvideo.com France Best Xbox One Game

Jeuxvideo.com France Best FPS

NWTV Gametip Gamescom 2013

PC Games Editor's Choice X360/Xbox One Award

PC Games X360 Games Editor's Choice PC Award

Play3 Editor's Choice PS3/PS4 Award

XGN Best of Show

E3 2013

@Gamer Most Valuable Game

Atomix Best Xbox One Game

CNET 12 Most Exciting Games of E3 2013

CV Games Best of E3 2013

Destructoid Game of Show

Digital Spy Best Shooter

Digital Trends Best Microsoft Exclusive

EGM Now Best Game of E3 2013

EGM Now Best Shooter

Electric Playground Best of E3

Electric Playground Best of E3 (Shooter)

EW.com Most Exciting Games at E3 2013

Game Critics Awards Best of Show

Game Critics Awards Best Original Game

Game Critics Awards Best Console Game

Game Critics Awards Best PC Game

Game Critics Awards Best Action Game

Game Critics Awards Best Online Multiplayer

Game Informer Best in Show

Game Informer Best Multiplayer Game

Game Informer Best Shooter

Game Informer Best Multiplatform Game

Game One Best Multiplayer Game