Cyberpunk 2077 is near the release day and what better way to get all hype now! GS Reviews gives it 7/10!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#401 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14421 Posts

*grabs popcorn*

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#402 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12388 Posts

I'm still getting up to speed on reviews and comments but, if skipping things means you miss out on big chunks of what makes the game coherent then it's bad game design and, it should be knocked for it. It's also absolutely insane to suggest you have to put in hundreds of hours to put together a review; review by committee is perhaps a better option but, you should be able to play through the game at a standard pace and provide a review.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#403 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos said:

@Ballroompirate: Yeah, you're kinda REALLY bad at this.

"On November 18th, 2014, IGN published its review of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for Nintendo 3DS by IGN, which praised the title's gorgeous CG details and post-game easter eggs, while listing the overabundance of HMs (hidden machines) and water as its cons. The game received a rating of 7.8 out of 10. Given the geographical setting of Omega Ruby and Sapphire in Hoenn, a fictional region consisting of many islands and waterways"

Quoting Know your meme does not equate to "Literally the context of the Pokemon review", as you put it. What's wrong with you, that's pathetic! Too much water in fact relates to the unbalanced design of the game (inherited from the original title), which is in fact a criticism most Pokemon players had for the game.

But hey, as you are a moron that posts stuff online without knowing anything about what you're complaining about, here's the actual video of Alannah Pierce you linked before, where she actually talks about the meme. You could have saved a lot of embarrassment if you at least watched stuff before you post.

Loading Video...

Regarding the "albino Zombies" it was not on her Days Gone review. I really do get the feeling you are just repeating random shit you catch online and have no clue about. That comment is from a tweet she made. Which to be fair, from our interactions you seem like the kind of person who says a lot of stupid shit and would be unfair to have people stalking you and harassing you because of that.

But hey, as a bonus I'll point you to her Death Stranding review, that's really cringe worthy. Show that to your incel friends.

You do realize Kallie not only did the Pokemon review but she did the Days Gone review, she also got a guy fired at IGN as well. Jon Ryan over at IGN was the guy who commented the "too many white zombies".

But hey back to Kallie and her Days Gone review which was still cringy and bad cause she thought the Sarah flashbacks were bad and Sarahs/Deacons "love" joke at their wedding was...well feel to watch her be disgusted with a joke between lovers in the video review, which I do believe is like at the 8:30 mark in the review, but hey in her words in the video "it's not a convincing relationship" ok......

• "Deacon's relationship with Sarah is flat and unconvincing"

Oh btw that video you showed, literally proved me right

Gee

"Cons- Too Much water

For a MF game that takes place on Islands XD

Like I said she's trash at best, I don't care what she gives 2077 or other games. If she was even a mediocre journalist worth a penny she could have knocked Sapphire down with "Not enough Biomes or Locations" BAM that would have stopped the hate train of making her look like a complete hack at her job."

Wanna know why IGN stopped using the Pros and Cons tab at the bottom of their reviews /not shocked face

Keep on simping

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#404 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@Archangel3371: Did you seriously think Cyber was getting a 10? lol.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#405 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44563 Posts

@Mozelleple112: Sure. 🤷‍♂️

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#406  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Hilarious.

And people actually thought this game would rival The Last of Us 2. Cyberjunk doesn't come close to its quality.

I wish it released earlier this year so we could see it get demolished by TLOU2 and GoT at all the GOTY awards.

I'll still probably get it when they do next-gen versions.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#408 Fedor  Online
Member since 2015 • 11706 Posts
@Mozelleple112 said:

Hilarious.

And people actually thought this game would rival The Last of Us 2. Cyberjunk doesn't come close to its quality.

I wish it released earlier this year so we could see it get demolished by TLOU2 and GoT at all the GOTY awards.

I'll still probably get it when they do next-gen versions.

What are you basing this post on?

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#409 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@xantufrog said:

*after 2 days... rant incoming*

So sick of this shit every time a hyped game comes out.

You haven't played it.

And even if you had, the reviewer is entitled to have a different opinion from you - in fact, I don't want to sit in an echo chamber listening to everyone who agrees with me.

I say this as someone who preordered and is psyched to play the game.

I don't understand how some people are so immature and/or intent on forcing their world view down everyone's throats under the veil of "others expressing their view is forcing it down my throat". When you demand people conform to your view and express your opinion (in your case, based on hype and trailers and not even experience!) its you who are forcing an agenda (or wanting to). You don't like her world view? You should follow a reviewer who speaks to your tastes, rather than demanding she be silenced. That's freaking authoritarianism - of internet reviews of toys no less. Hard to see that in a more pathetic light.

It's exhausting - as a moderator who has to wade through your bullshit, but also just as a gamer. Stop advocating censorship and spouting nonsense about bias while obliviously throwing a temper tantrum about censorship and demanding bias.

&^%$.

Theres a difference between valid criticisms and something personally you (or in this case a reviewers) do or do not like, example I like Pizza and you hate pizza, I like Basketball and you love Hockey while hating Basketball. Saying you hate pizza cause you're vegan or on a diet is a prime example of not liking something with a valid point. Not liking pizza cause the shape of the pepperonis offend you or the crust is uneven is probably a worthless excuse on hating pizza.

1. A review is something people use to decide if a game is worth getting or not. So a sense of professionalism is a must, no one wants to see a reviewer who knocks a game down for something stupid or wrong.

2. What we think of a game is pretty much worthless to anyone who isn't us or the individual. The difference between our opinions and a reviewers, they are paid for their opinions so if you want to give it, do it in a professional manner that anyone expects when they seek advice to buy a game or not.

A good example is from a review on this site, on the same game Days Gone. Btw I don't even care the game got a 5.

Crap example for hating/knocking down a game (specially after playing it)

• Deacon's relationship with Sarah is flat and unconvincing

(Sarah was the opposite and the same as Deacon, which is why he cared for her. She was caring and wanted to help people like a "nurse" but she still had that biker chick vibe)

Good example of hating/knocking down a game

• The open-world activities grow repetitive

You know what's sad, when people think reviewers should have some immunity towards criticisms. Most none trolls won't even start crap if someone knocks something down or gives it a low score if points are valid. How many people did you see defend Fallout 76 reviews besides the ultra die hard nerds? probably not a lot cause pretty much 99.9% of the negative criticisms around that game were true. Hell even my wife who the only games she plays are Fallout and Fable games and she haaaaated 76.

To even prove my point further a certain youtuber *cough* Skillup *cough* gave Minecraft Dungeons crap for "being too kiddy". He made some valid other reasons to hate the game but saying a game that a lot of kids, young adults or even middle aged adults play is kinda....douchebaggy

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7365 Posts

Do you think people will start talking about the actual game today, or is this just doomed to be the grousing about review scores thread?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#411  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Ballroompirate: man, i'm so done (with the issue, not you) that I'm not going to spend time debating this. I'll just say that your "takedown" is actually injecting your preferences into the issue while you claim they are objective issues and unprofessional. That's my read. I'm sorry. But knock yourself out - as long as you don't go total apeshit on her and call her all sorts of terrible things (or other users), as I've spent the last couple of days dealing with around the site, it's ok to disagree

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 xantufrog  Moderator

@judaspete: I hope so. I'll be posting about the game anyway - pics and such

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Fedor  Online

@judaspete said:

Do you think people will start talking about the actual game today, or is this just doomed to be the grousing about review scores thread?

Most likely the latter.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#414 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@briguyb13 said:
@ghost_of_phobos said:

@briguyb13: Looking it up on HLTB, the main story of Cyberpunk sits at 17h to beat. Main Story + Extras is 41h. So I would say that 50H is a pretty reasonable time to spend in a game that would take you 17h to just main it.

That sounds right, but she openly admitted in The Quartering's video he showed of a GS podcast that she skipped most of the extra activities. Something doesn't add up here.

Just checked the description under the review and it says she did side quests, but in her podcast she says she never changed clothes are altered weapons etc.

And then she wrote this:

"There's so much to do that isn't meaningful, so a lot of it ends up feeling superfluous"

And that doesn't make sense for an RPG. At all.

It does though. RPG is no excuse for content bloat.

If we want RPG to be anything more than the worst genre out there, they have to kill a lot of their bad habits.

I like RPGs the ones that actually allow you to roleplay are a guilty pleasure of mine, but holy crap does the genre have a lot of problems.

You and I simply don't agree on a lot of things when it comes to game design. I think giving the player tons of options, and getting heavily involved in the game world outside the main story is a good thing. When I hear players (or reviewers) complain that a game or world, or content in said world is "too much" I scoff. I don't feel that games should be made for busy adults with responsibilities in mind, much like a thick novel or long movie--it's on the person engaged in the media to find the time and come to it instead of the other way around.

I just don't understand the people who are acting like the GS review is right, and all those other reviews are wrong, just because they are posting from GS. Clearly when you have an opinion that is 9 vs 1 or 20 vs 1 the minority is probably the one that is off a bit. GS is often the outlier in these situations, and it's no mystery as to why they do it: they aren't as big or as popular as IGN and they want that traffic and attention.

I'm not saying she's not entitled to her opinion, but when she has a job to do that requires a score that goes in to the meta, she has a responsibility be professional and thorough. In my personal opinion, she did not meet the standard of separating her feelings about the game from a heavy understanding and explanation of the game. For instance, she only talks about story, movie stars and how those things made her feel. She didn't go in to depth about the mechanics of the game, the available content and the many intertwining systems that influenced the world.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 Archangel3371

@xantufrog said:

*after 2 days... rant incoming*

So sick of this shit every time a hyped game comes out.

You haven't played it.

And even if you had, the reviewer is entitled to have a different opinion from you - in fact, I don't want to sit in an echo chamber listening to everyone who agrees with me.

I say this as someone who preordered and is psyched to play the game.

I don't understand how some people are so immature and/or intent on forcing their world view down everyone's throats under the veil of "others expressing their view is forcing it down my throat". When you demand people conform to your view and express your opinion (in your case, based on hype and trailers and not even experience!) its you who are forcing an agenda (or wanting to). You don't like her world view? You should follow a reviewer who speaks to your tastes, rather than demanding she be silenced. That's freaking authoritarianism - of internet reviews of toys no less. Hard to see that in a more pathetic light.

It's exhausting - as a moderator who has to wade through your bullshit, but also just as a gamer. Stop advocating censorship and spouting nonsense about bias while obliviously throwing a temper tantrum about censorship and demanding bias.

&^%$.

I couldn’t agree more.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56431 Posts

@xantufrog: Jesus! I think I made a mistake creating this hype thread. I didn't expect this outcry could go this long over a damn review and all reviews are always going to be opinions, not facts. I'm so sick of this culture BS, all I wanna do is talk about the game itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

It's why scores should go away. Metacritic should go away. People wouldn't give journalists a hard time if that number wasn't attached. People wouldn't have to defend them, posters wouldn't have to get moderated and so on and so forth.

That would require resolve and independence. In other words: people complain about complainers, people complain about reviews, all because of the score that goes with it, so it's not going to change and business goes on as usual.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#419 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@Ballroompirate: You keep failing to understand that "too much water" has nothing to do with biomes. Or you pretend not to, to fit your narrative.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15597 Posts

@davillain- said:

@xantufrog: Jesus! I think I made a mistake creating this hype thread. I didn't expect this outcry could go this long over a damn review and all reviews are always going to be opinions, not facts. I'm so sick of this culture BS, all I wanna do is talk about the game itself.

I mean the very nature of the game setting is it contains a lot of messages on corporations, fetishization, transhumanist philosophy (more like trans-human-ist philosophy amirite?), violence, and struggling dystopian society.

Games will never be divorced from our culture wars so long as they are our culture. Yall are just going to have to accept that at some point.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#421  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59365 Posts

@briguyb13 said:

It's why scores should go away. Metacritic should go away. People wouldn't give journalists a hard time if that number wasn't attached. People wouldn't have to defend them, posters wouldn't have to get moderated and so on and so forth.

That would require resolve and independence. In other words: people complain about complainers, people complain about reviews, all because of the score that goes with it, so it's not going to change and business goes on as usual.

Think it would simply be more beneficial for users to disregard information they don't find credible of their own volition, an easy task on paper, nigh impossible in practice.

Unfortunately, be it fanaticism towards product accentuated by a controlled hype machine, or years of hyperbole fight-or-flight review scores conditioning them to expect validation as the end game, they are, while screaming mockery, giving them credibility, not to mention revenue, which i'm sure Gamespot is enjoying from Kallie Plagge's review. Rewarding and encouraging future behavior be it genuine or manufactured.

I'd probably put forward that many angry at that review, probably didn't read it, rather taking offence at it's suggestion of anything other than unmitigated praise snowballing into a stampede of following the bull in front.

Everything they are accusing the reviewer of being guilty of, they themselves are acting out.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39773 Posts

Cyberpunk 2077: The Janky Masterpiece. Is what i am getting from reliable reviewers such as SkillUP.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#423 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Archangel3371: you were just about right for the meta score a 91. I haven’t read gamespot review.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#424 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness: that’s a little like building a game for reviewers sake.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#425 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14944 Posts

@davillain- said:

We can however critique the critic and we have a reason to do so here.

I think Gamespot actually needs to re-review the game.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23729 Posts

Can't imagine caring this much about a review, especially for a game I haven't played.

seba20007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 seba20007
Member since 2009 • 194 Posts

This is gold lol🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Loading Video...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 uninspiredcup

Milk.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

@seba20007: Jesus... GS and IGN staff trying to cancel someone for disagreeing with them? Holy shit. Asking their twitter follows to report is the saddest shit in today's climate.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@seba20007: reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50676 Posts

Man, Gamespot and IGN can suck it. I didn't see him do anything bad.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 Archangel3371

@cainetao11: Yeah, I was pretty close on that one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Damn, I had no idea GS and IGN staffs hate us all so much. Wouldn't be surprised if we're all purged sometime in the near future.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

Almost done the patch, but i'm getting slammed in speeds on Steam. Less than a GB out, but down to KB speeds.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Almost done the patch, but i'm getting slammed in speeds on Steam. Less than a GB out, but down to KB speeds.

I'm getting the same crap speeds on steam AND FEDOR the friggin liar said he gets 25-30mbs and downloaded red dead redemption 2 in an hour on steam.

He SAID THE SPEEDS WERE GOOD ON steam and next gen will be so fast we won't need discs anymore and since they never throttle you.

Steam is showing my cyberpunk d/l speed at 1.9mbs and I'm on cable modem with the highest speed plan available.

Fedor lied to my face and I'm sick of him. Look at these speeds and tell me how I'm not being throttled by steam Fedor. You said discs were useless since we are going into the future with faster speeds then ever before yeah at 1.9 mbs? wtf.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#436  Edited By Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26115 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:
I'm not arguing they can't talk about it, I'm saying that the reviewer's moral discernment towards the game's content isn't a given towards its quality.

Who are they to claim that "the incorporation of different cultures and backgrounds is wildly inconsistent, from good to inaccurate to downright offensive"? Is this person an expert on various cultures? Are they the arbiter of what's to be deemed offensive? I haven't played CP2077 obviously so my argument can only go so far, but this strikes me presumptuous.

For an example, I believe TLoU II has strong LGBT agenda that it's pushing, and while I don't disagree with the politics themselves, I disagree with agendas. Yet I wouldn't include this in the ultimate determination towards my final critique because this aspect doesn't affect the game detrimentally in what it does. TLoU II is a phenomenally crafted game, but I believe it nevertheless deserves a 7 not because of the agenda, but because the execution of its storytelling is flawed on various fronts. I would be unfair to the game (and to those I was reviewing it for) to let my subjectivity skew my final judgement.

The reason I take issue with this is because some have become so sensitive to the slightest perceived grievance to ANYTHING. I'm again, sick of tired of living in a world where we can no longer poke fun at stereotypes and laugh at our differences in good humor, and have to instead walk on glass to anything that even approaches the realm of impropriety. It's gone way too overboard, and many reviewers today are part of this outrage mob. CDPR isto be commended for not kowtowing to these snowflakes, which they already have to a degree, but having gotten an inch, these people want a mile.

Read ERA's CP2077 OT thread. Its preface is ridiculously patronizing, and apparently to them this developer is a house of bigots that must be burnt down.

As far as Era's thread, that forum has a notable population of trans gamers, so it makes sense they would be more upset about the actions by CDPR than, say, Gamespot's forums.

As for your comment on whether the reviewer would be an arbiter, I would argue a trans person is an appropriate arbiter of what is considered offensive to trans people, since the offense would be taken by them. If they have taken offense, then a reviewer commenting on those subjects would be fair to mention that those things. It's nothing new, much like how there where white allies during the civil rights movement, there are allies of trans communities now. And being an expert has never been necessary, you don't need to be an expert in Chinese culture to understand that the racist joke in the Monster Hunter movie that got it banned in China...was racist.

And as you mentioned, the reviewer has indeed played more of the game than you, so even if you found their impressions to be presumptuous, it should be reasonable that you wouldn't be upset at the idea of those moral issues would affect someone's enjoyment of the game, because it did.

I do take issue with this statement of yours: "I would be unfair to the game (and to those I was reviewing it for) to let my subjectivity skew my final judgement." I would argue that is the entire point of a critic. The subjectivity is what a reviewer is paid to provide; otherwise a game review would indeed be a checkmark of game features...like a spec blurb for a microwave or a printer. There would be no benefit for reading a review if it is simply an extended back-of-the-game marketing copy.

Don't get me wrong, that was an issue that the early gaming press (including Gamespot) had during the 90s and 00s, but I don't think people that actually care about reviews would argue that was worth going back for, especially since critics of other art forms outgrew that mindset centuries ago.

All in all, I think your actual issue with all this is what you outlined in your 3rd paragraph. Other people got upset at something you wanted, which got you upset. You were offended, and you want to hate those hurt by the flaws of the game, because they pointed out a flaw of the game that you probably wanted to buy. Stereotypes were never good to poke fun at, but you probably grew up watching and consuming content (and living in an environment) where there was no one from the group those stereotypes made fun of to tell you that perhaps hey...that was not ok.

As the game industry grows in popularity and size, expanding to audiences that aren't just middle class males, you will see more people join the conversation and you will see stuff that you never saw anyone be upset over before suddenly have lots of critics. Those critics didn't come from no where, it just came from a perspective you never had access to before.

That doesn't make you evil or bad just because you didn't know about it before. Everybody learns something new they didn't know before. Instead of getting offended and upset by it, you can learn from it. You can still enjoy the game, but it's even better to know that the world is bigger than what the game provides for.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@Willy105: Wow, I gotta say reading that I just can't keep quiet. A bunch of utter nonsense. I live in the south and all my life, even to this day, Southern people are made fun of consistently. Even so you'll never see us crying about it because it's just part of life to deal with opposition and ignorance. I'm not saying it's right, but that's just people for you and you can't make them conform to a different way of thinking all the time. You can't be the thought police and live in a fantasy world were everyone and everything is loved and respected.

Social justice can't teach anyone anything if the people pushing for it don't practice what they preach.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Fedor  Online

@ProtossRushX said:
@lundy86_4 said:

I'm getting the same crap speeds on steam AND FEDOR the friggin liar said he gets 25-30mbs and downloaded red dead redemption 2 in an hour on steam.

He SAID THE SPEEDS WERE GOOD ON steam and next gen will be so fast we won't need discs anymore and since they never throttle you.

Steam is showing my cyberpunk d/l speed at 1.9mbs and I'm on cable modem with the highest speed plan available.

Fedor lied to my face and I'm sick of him. Look at these speeds and tell me how I'm not being throttled by steam Fedor. You said discs were useless since we are going into the future with faster speeds then ever before yeah at 1.9 mbs? wtf.

Thats because their servers are down, dingus.

https://www.windowscentral.com/steam-and-gog-are-down-thanks-cyberpunk-2077-hype?amp

Also never said the bolded. Get some help, bud.

seba20007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By seba20007

@fedor: Too many people downloading Lol. Wake up samurai we have a server to burn😁

Thanks for sharing.

I don’t remember any game crashing steam download server.

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

@seba20007 said:

This is gold lol🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Loading Video...

It's getting more sensational! Dude got 1M subs now :p

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 hardwenzen  Online

This thread might as well be the TLOU2 2.0 one.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3258 Posts

@seba20007 said:

This is gold lol🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Loading Video...

I despise the Quartering a lot and find his videos trash and nothing but clickbait garbage, but I don't agree with mass flagging him in my opinion. And seeing that he loves getting attention, he is probably enjoying this.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By uninspiredcup

@lundy86_4 said:

@seba20007: Jesus... GS and IGN staff trying to cancel someone for disagreeing with them? Holy shit. Asking their twitter follows to report is the saddest shit in today's climate.

While certainly no fan of many of these people, I don't see how anyone could argue this guy isn't targeted harassment. Like, this isn't a one off "just my opinion bro", His videos are literally, hundreds, upon hundreds of videos explicitly targets at woman, anti-diversity (i.e. black rights), gay rights etc... among other highlights. It's the channels sole existence, to stir up dumbshits with drama.

If you want to get an idea of his mentality, why not check out his cool completely coincidental shed?

Loading Video...
seba20007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By seba20007

Wow 😳

Cyberpunk just hit 1 million concurrent players on launch day on steam and has over 1 million viewers live on Twitch. Just broke Steam Records for Single Player, Highest All Time Peak Ever.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1848 Posts

@seba20007 said:

Wow 😳

Cyberpunk just hit 1 million concurrent players on launch day on steam and has over 1 million viewers live on Twitch. Just broke Steam Records for Single Player, Highest All Time Peak Ever.

Oh, and Steam metacritic is 73 for the game, which basically matches the GS score.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator

@ivangrozny: how could any users give it a meaningful rating this soon?

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1848 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@ivangrozny: how could any users give it a meaningful rating this soon?

Well the better question is how so many people have nothing better to do than starting a hate campaign on a female reviewer who underscored their uber-hyped game without having played the game themselves ? Mysteries of the universe I guess.

This reminds me the hate campaign for Carolyn Petit and her review of GTAV. Despite some valid criticism, she still gave the game a 9. But that wasn't enough for some, as IGN gave it a 10. The exactly same accusations flew through the air: she didn't played the game, she's just woke and can't appreciate the satire, etc, etc. And that was 2014. 6 years later, nothing changed. Internet can be such a cesspool of human misery.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator

@ivangrozny: yeah, it really can be

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

Because of this review, i learned that one of the negatives in a pokemon game she reviewed was "too much water". GS is trying real hard to compete with IGN/Polygon/Kotaku.

I posted the quartering video in the comments section of the review. INSTANTLY removed 😁

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#450 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25076 Posts

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091500/Cyberpunk_2077/

Steam reviews are mix. its just in 70s.

on other hand.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/238010/Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution__Directors_Cut/

yeah better than Deus Ex lol.

it doesnot.