Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Graphics were not the problem with Ryse

This, absolutely this.

Crytek would do well to make a complete video game and not a game that has only pretty graphics.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Remember when Cryshit said the PS360 version of Crysis was superior to the PC version because of teh lighting? They were right then and they are right now.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58952 Posts

Sadly, Crytek like many companies require money in order to operate.

The pc, while more powerful, is full of piracy with a small percentage of people on hardware more powerful than consoles.

Ultimately (as Crytek have done) a free2play model with games designed for moderate to low end hardware is preferable.

In general, unless MMO or casual bejewell style games for tablets, the pc is financially a waste of time.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@xboxiphoneps3 said:

Defitnetly not the strongest gaming hardware out there, but a 7850 class GPU with some decent 64 bit cores and good amount of ram and other dedicated hardware units packaged in a slim profile allows for some great gaming for the masses and much more immersion then last gen (fast ram loading shit quick, huge open seamless loadless worlds, etc.), the majority of people's homes do not have 7850 type of power in the average person's home computer. It can still churn out good graphics and sometimes really good,

its all about the games, GAMEspot , gameplay, to a ton of people console gaming is the way to go for them, hermits gotta stop ragging on consoles so much for when very arguably some of the best games to ever come out and be played have been console exclusives only lol

And neither does Xbone

natsm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By natsm
Member since 2014 • 63 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

The pc, while more powerful, is full of piracy with a small percentage of people on hardware more powerful than consoles.

Ultimately (as Crytek have done) a free2play model with games designed for moderate to low end hardware is preferable.

In general, unless MMO or casual bejewell style games for tablets, the pc is financially a waste of time.

sadly,Crysis 1 sales while being a PC exclusive beats Crysis 2 sales on all platforms
quote from Wikipedia
Crysis 1 : "By May 2010 the game has sold over 3 million units (and it's standalone expansion about 1.5 million units) making it one of the best selling PC games of all time."
Crysis 2 : "As of June 30, 2011 over 3 million copies of the game have been sold across all platforms, which is less than Crysis on PC only."

which means that if the game is really good,PC Gamers WILL support the dev instead of pirating it. (unless you can't afford or something)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@natsm said:

@uninspiredcup said:

sadly,Crysis 1 sales while being a PC exclusive beats Crysis 2 sales on all platforms

quote from Wikipedia

Crysis 1 : "By May 2010 the game has sold over 3 million units (and it's standalone expansion about 1.5 million units) making it one of the best selling PC games of all time."

Crysis 2 : "As of June 30, 2011 over 3 million copies of the game have been sold across all platforms, which is less than Crysis on PC only."

which means that if the game is really good,PC Gamers WILL support the dev instead of pirating it. (unless you can't afford or something)

If I remember correctly they had mentioned making a profit with the original crysis/warhead...and then by Crysis 3 said they were just breaking even on the series

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#57 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

And Sky is blue .

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Cloud_imperium
@scottpsfan14 said:
@RoboCopISJesus said:

Lol consoles.

It's actually tormenting me the thought of you posting racist masterrace bullshit on every thread. You might just force me off this site. You are worse than Jankarcop.

What's up with these insults and whole "Master Race Reddit" bullsh*t you keep mentioning in every thread these days .

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@natsm said:

@uninspiredcup said:

quote from Wikipedia

Thats pretty much how it goes. But then again...Crysis 1 was a leap forward like we hadn't seen...the hype surrounding "OMG YOU WON'T BELIEVE THESE GRAPHICS!!!!" was plenty.

The other Crysis games did not have that sort of thing.

And we all know PC gamers love their benchmark games.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Cloud_imperium

@natsm said:

@uninspiredcup said:

quote from Wikipedia

Lol . Owned .

I also agree with you and @mr_huggles_dog , that when there is something new , it attracts a lot of people . Both original Crysis and Far Cry were jaw dropping back then and it made Crytek stronger . Crysis 2 sold less than original Crysis and its expansion . Crysis 3 and Ryse sales were terrible .

People need a reason to upgrade their PCs . Back in 2011 , Battlefield 3 sold tons of gaming PCs . And if let's say Valve comes up with something for top of the line PCs (or even Half Life 3) , you can bet that GPU sales will go sky high .

natsm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 natsm

@Cloud_imperium said:

@natsm said:

quote from Wikipedia

Lol . Owned .

I also agree with you and @mr_huggles_dog , that when there is something new , it attracts a lot of people . Both original Crysis and Far Cry were jaw dropping back then and it made Crytek stronger . Crysis 2 sold less than original Crysis and its expansion . Crysis 3 and Ryse sales were terrible .

People need a reason to upgrade their PCs . Back in 2011 , Battlefield 3 sold tons of gaming PCs . And if let's say Valve comes up with something for top of the line PCs (or even Half Life 3) , you can bet that GPU sales will go sky high .

Yeah,i know. But shouldn't Ready At Dawn put The Order on PC if they want their game to sell highly(i doubt the gameplay is good tho) and Valve,just state that Half LIfe 3 is dead and we will stop begging lol

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

i dont give a **** what a mediorce PC company say

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

and PC is just spec with no good games to play.....oh so easy

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Graphics were not the problem with Ryse, dickheads.

compared to Crysis 3 which came out a year before Ryse they were.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

But the consoles are not too weak for making some good gameplay...

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Console hardware is weaksauce but not as weaksauce as Crytek's games and imagination.

I couldn't build a more generic game than Crysis if I tried.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@-Damien- said:

*cough* more AA/AAA scoring games on pc

But you knew this already Damien.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#68  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

We all know that high end PCs are more powerful.

It doesn't really matter, though. What does matter to me, is the fact that the games i have been playing on current gen look and perform alot better than the ones i used to play last gen.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

thanks for that Captain obvious A.K.A Crytek

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

psn is kind of like a good woman

well, at least it seems to go down quite a bit

AHAHAHAHA

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@-Damien- said:

*cough* more AA/AAA scoring games on pc

But you knew this already Damien.

and all of them some shitty niche game from kickstarter or free 2 play that no one gives a shit about.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

That's nice.

Learn how to make a fun game, Crytek. Graphics won't mean shit if that's all you got.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@natsm said:

@uninspiredcup said:

quote from Wikipedia

one of the best selling PC game of all time only sold 3 millions....

Avatar image for deactivated-597794cd74015
deactivated-597794cd74015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#74 deactivated-597794cd74015
Member since 2012 • 961 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@RoboCopISJesus said:

Lol consoles.

It's actually tormenting me the thought of you posting racist masterrace bullshit on every thread. You might just force me off this site. You are worse than Jankarcop.

Pieces of plastic do not have a race. Just because you fap to PSX games 20 times a day does not mean anyone has to care about your sh*tty purchase decisions.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@xboxiphoneps3 said:

Defitnetly not the strongest gaming hardware out there, but a 7850 class GPU with some decent 64 bit cores and good amount of ram and other dedicated hardware units packaged in a slim profile allows for some great gaming for the masses and much more immersion then last gen (fast ram loading shit quick, huge open seamless loadless worlds, etc.), the majority of people's homes do not have 7850 type of power in the average person's home computer. It can still churn out good graphics and sometimes really good,

its all about the games, GAMEspot , gameplay, to a ton of people console gaming is the way to go for them, hermits gotta stop ragging on consoles so much for when very arguably some of the best games to ever come out and be played have been console exclusives only lol

AMEN! Plus, there's something cool about playing a game on my 55 inch hi-def with my JBL's pumping out surround sound...LOUDLY! If you aren't playing in surround sound, you are getting half the experience.

PC speakers....lol. weak sauce.

natsm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 natsm

@Gue1 said:

@natsm said:

@uninspiredcup said:

quote from Wikipedia

one of the best selling PC game of all time only sold 3 millions....

i think it's because parents buy consoles instead of PC and PC gamers piracy stuff

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

But sony told me PS4 is a super charged PC that is better than 99.99995742244211111119774433% of PCs out there.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#79 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

And the sky is blue.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Cloud_imperium

@zeeshanhaider said:

But sony told me PS4 is a super charged PC that is better than 99.99995742244211111119774433% of PCs out there.

LMAO .

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Trying to justify poor sales and scores on consoles..lolz

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Interesting. So this is the second developer in as many days who has stated that the Xbone's ESRAM is too small. And that was with a launch game and two remasters. Looks like it's hobbled for life now.

BU BU BUT DA CLAWD!

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#84 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Lol LostRibs thread.

Just kidding ole chap!

Seriously hi end or not, console or not my Xbox One is the shizz.

I've got those but I think it was something I ate last night.....

Got to run

Avatar image for deactivated-58270bc086e0d
deactivated-58270bc086e0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#86 deactivated-58270bc086e0d
Member since 2006 • 2317 Posts

Crytek's games are boring piles of shit so they can't really say anything. I don't think they've ever made a game that was truly spectacular outside of visuals.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@RoboCopISJesus said:

Lol consoles.

It would sure be tragic if you left said no one ever.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

Well is better than 88% of PC out there..lol

You know 88% is the whooping majority of PC gamers.? lol The master peasants..hahaha

If your PC is under PS4 specs like those 88% yeah you are a peasant inside the master race..hahahaha

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@lostrib said:

@StrifeDelivery said:

I think people will care about your comments Crytek when you become relevant again.

but teh grafix!

Graphics were great, gameplay was, story and fun were not.

Gameplay & Fun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Graphics. Pretty much why the game flopped.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lostrib

@tormentos: source?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Crytek: We know our games suck, that's why we just focus on the visuals.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts
@lostrib said:

@tormentos: source?

How dare you question El-Tometo? Didn't you know he was the source behind Sony's figure of 99.99995742244211111119774433%. I'm sure since the passage of time he has applied his asstandard normalizations to arrive at the new figure of 88%.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#93  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

This means Xbone is weaksauce, ps4 is medium sauce..

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#95 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Nobody cares after they jumped ship from PC.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clone01 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

It would sure be tragic if you left said no one ever.

Why don't you just leave me alone and stop assuming wrong things about people? All I have seen you do on this site is insult posters and calling them trolls while not actually contributing anything to threads. It seems to be a trend with long time posters on this site. Like you all have burned out your fuse. The enthusiasm is gone perhaps? All the good posters are gone now? Well then if you care so much, then actually make an effort with your posts rather than finding your next victim to ridicule.

I have to say you are one of the worst people on System Wars. So full of shit that 95% of your posts are in reference to other posters on here that you deem 'trolls'. I've seen you confuse Jankarcop for an alt. You are convinced I'm an alt of master shake. What is your mission? To be the stupidist, misinformed mouth breather on System Wars? Seriously, stop your shit.

Sounds good, Shake.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lostrib

@scottpsfan14: master shake confirmed

clone01

Forum Posts