Conclusion of "What should Killzone 3 do to beat Halo Reach"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 xYamatox
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

All Killzone 3 needs to do to beat Reach is to keep doing what it's doing. It may just be my personal opinion, but the one E3 trailer for Killzone 3 looks more awesome than actually having played the whole Reach campaign.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#102 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

It worries me that people want Killzone 3 to beat Reach somehow. Both games play very differently, in fact the only similarity they have is that they're both FPS titles. KZ2 was great and well received, GG just needs to improve upon that formula instead of trying to copy the most popular title out there. I'm not talking about sales either, I'm just talking about GG delivering another good game. Sales don't equal quality to me. But what am I saying, I'm on SW!

The only thing I'd add is a co op mode. And every FPS can benefit from a Firefight type gameplay mode, though ODST was far from the first to do it so I'm shocked it's taken them this long to start incorporating it into more things. Though I think a last stand mode would fit Resistance more than Killzone.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
improve on the lackluster story and forgettable characters that KZ2 had. graphics were great, obviously. and gameplay was awesome. online system must be more robust with more options and features. possibly have coop (local and online). thats all i can imagine right now...
xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 xYamatox

improve on the lackluster story and forgettable characters that KZ2 had. graphics were great, obviously. and gameplay was awesome. online system must be more robust with more options and features. possibly have coop (local and online). thats all i can imagine right now...slvrraven9

Pretty much this^^. GG needs to actually go into the lore Killzone has, and present it in the game, and not in a Wiki (it's actually really cool). Also, Co-op of any sort is a must, and there's no reason to not implement it (although it's been rumored KZ3 will support 2 player co-op).

As for multiplayer, it looks like they already have it in the bag. There are more options for skill based customization and have implemented vehicles in multiplayer, along with improveing the controls that some people had a problem with. No other exclusive console FPS will match Halo in sales, but sales literally means jack-crap when talking about how good a game is (or a lot of people are hypocrits when they say MW2 sucks...).

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

#106 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts

halo reach pretty much had a perfect campaign to compliment the prologue to the halo universe, the only thing that killzone 3 can hope to do better than Reach is maybe the multiplayer if GG plays their cards right.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#107 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]They should add shields in some form in the multiplayer that would be a start. I just hated in kz2 where you get shot twice and die. Its also the reason why i hate the swat game type in reachlundy86_4

I surprisingly love swat. I hate having to whittle down shields to get the kill. It's also the reason I love Snipers.

:shock: You are awful. I hate those game modes because people just camp camp camp, if I wanted to camp I would play MW2. Well I like SWAT, but every time its there people choose it...
Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Vader993

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]They should add shields in some form in the multiplayer that would be a start. I just hated in kz2 where you get shot twice and die. Its also the reason why i hate the swat game type in reachSaltyMeatballs

I surprisingly love swat. I hate having to whittle down shields to get the kill. It's also the reason I love Snipers.

:shock: You are awful. I hate those game modes because people just camp camp camp, if I wanted to camp I would play MW2. Well I like SWAT, but every time its there people choose it...

i keep getting infection,really boring i just want to play lone wolf slayer

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Dead-Memories
[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

They should add shields in some form in the multiplayer that would be a start. I just hated in kz2 where you get shot twice and die. Its also the reason why i hate the swat game type in reachbigboss5ak

swat and snipers are the most nonsense gametypes there are, especially in team slayer, yet the most popular, it baffles me the best gametypes are easily Slayer Pro, DMR's or elite slayer.
Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Dead-Memories

All Killzone 3 needs to do to beat Reach is to keep doing what it's doing. It may just be my personal opinion, but the one E3 trailer for Killzone 3 looks more awesome than actually having played the whole Reach campaign.

xYamatox
GG obviously don't know how to make a good single player experience with a compentent plot they should just release killzone 3 as a standalone multiplayer game.
Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Vader993

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

Dead-Memories

GG obviously don't know how to make a good single player experience with a compentent plot they should just release killzone 3 as a standalone multiplayer game.

kz1 has great single player,nowadays single player is overlook by mp

erglesmergle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 erglesmergle
Member since 2009 • 1769 Posts

It should just stop trying. Guerrilla Games just doesnt have what it takes. Period.

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Vader993

It should just stop trying. Guerrilla Games just doesnt have what it takes. Period.

erglesmergle

they do,

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#114 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
why does killzone 3 have to "beat" halo reach again :? All sony should worry about is how the market the game.despite the insane amount of media the 2nd game got BEFORE it's launch..it got little to know advertisement when it finally released. The game has great graphics..yet the one commercial they use to promote the game doesn't show any gameplay :?
demonic_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#115 demonic_85
Member since 2009 • 1395 Posts

I dont think it would be hard for Killzone to beat Reach so long as it has a great single player campaign that is well balanced, good matchmaking component for online multiplayer. Halo games are notorious for having horrid matchmaking and a lot of cheating. Killzone has the advantage of having FREE online multiplayer so thats definitely a plus. I think the largest obstacle is that the Halo universe is very rich and i'm a bit iffy on how Killzone matches up on that aspect.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

It depends on what you look at. There's sales, which KZ3 won't match. If you feel that it must beat it here, then the discussion is useless IMO. For me there's gameplay, content, and graphics to compare. Then the overall quality/execution of these. Then of course there's the average score on Metacritic. Killzone 2 is sitting at 91 on Metacritic while Reach is at 92. Does KZ3 have to beat that?I think KZ3 will get 93+ on Metacritic and AAA on Gamespot.

Keep in mind that critics are starting to weigh in heavily on greatly delivered single player experiences. Reach didn't offer anything strikingly new to the series as far as the campaign goes. I'm wiling to bet it will be Killzone 3's campaign that improves itself more than Reach. Guerrilla Games is striving for 'variety'. Take a look at Super Mario Galaxy 2, where new things to do are constantly being introduced. Variety in well executed games is usually the biggest selling point (unless its Tools of Destruction :|). They said each level will provide something new and different, greater emphasis on story, brand new co-op, and more open levels. It may be getting that 'Uncharted' treatment. If they deliver on this thenKZ3's campaign could be the difference maker that no one is thinking about.

If my predictions are right, expect high reviews because we all know KZ3's multiplayer will be on point (18 new cIass abilities, vehicles for the first time, two new game modes, party system, and improved existing features is what we know so far).

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="erglesmergle"]

Vader993

they do,

no offence, GG are good, but not as good bungie, you just have to look at both's track records, a lot of people say Halo is all about popularity and not quality, obviously that's a complete myth as it scores incredibly high everytime, it's a AAA franchise that sells shed loads, it isn't popular for nothing, theres a good reason so many people play Halo, it has a vibe going on tha other FPS fail to emulate thanks to bungie.
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 TREAL_Since

I dont think it would be hard for Killzone to beat Reach so long as it has a great single player campaign that is well balanced, good matchmaking component for online multiplayer. Halo games are notorious for having horrid matchmaking and a lot of cheating. Killzone has the advantage of having FREE online multiplayer so thats definitely a plus. I think the largest obstacle is that the Halo universe is very rich and i'm a bit iffy on how Killzone matches up on that aspect.

demonic_85

I'm glad you see that campaign is important. I don't want there to be only matchmaking. Matchmaking and Server Listing is the way to go! Give us the option please. I'm surprised Resistance 2 is still the only shooter on consoles that has both :|. If there's matchmaking only, please allow a 'join session in progress' feature. I'm getting sick of Uncharted 2 and Reach for that reason...

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="demonic_85"]

TREAL_Since

I'm glad you see that campaign is important :). I don't want there to be only matchmaking. Matchmaking and Server Listing is the way to go! Give us the option please. I'm surprised Resistance 2 is still the only shooter on consoles that has both :|.

Halo has some of the best matchmaking on consoles.... Where it this horrid matchmaking business coming from? Dedicated servers should be a 'Must' for every shooter, though, consoles or not.
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 TREAL_Since

[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

[QUOTE="demonic_85"]

DarkLink77

I'm glad you see that campaign is important :). I don't want there to be only matchmaking. Matchmaking and Server Listing is the way to go! Give us the option please. I'm surprised Resistance 2 is still the only shooter on consoles that has both :|.

Halo has some of the best matchmaking on consoles.... Where it this horrid matchmaking business coming from? Dedicated servers should be a 'Must' for every shooter, though, consoles or not.

Take a look at my edit post above this. Matchmaking is fine for the most part, but not when you have quitters and other people can't join session in progress. Its just terrible... I cant stress enough how bad this is. Its just bad design IMO. There must be some restrictions while coding for pure trueskill-type matchmaking. One day, I hope a developer figures out how to do matchmaking with better connectivity. Oh yeah, dedicated servers are very important as well, which KZ3 will have.

Upparoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Upparoom
Member since 2010 • 2111 Posts

Not try to be Halo: Reach. That's how.

Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

how about it stops being a FPS?

or an generic FPS for that matter. They should make it an action adventure and tell the story about a kid that has lost his family in the warzone, and the main objective of the game is to survive. You need to hide and get food ect.

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Dead-Memories
[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]I'm glad you see that campaign is important :). I don't want there to be only matchmaking. Matchmaking and Server Listing is the way to go! Give us the option please. I'm surprised Resistance 2 is still the only shooter on consoles that has both :|.

Take a look at my edit post above this. Matchmaking is fine for the most part, but not when you have quitters and other people can't join session in progress. Its just terrible... I cant stress enough how bad this is. Its just bad design IMO. There must be some restrictions while coding for pure trueskill-type matchmaking. One day, I hope a developer figures out how to do matchmaking with better connectivity. Oh yeah, dedicated servers are very important as well, which KZ3 will have.

you aren't really suppose to go into team slayer matches alone in Halo reach, it usually doesn't work. and I thought I read somewhere that KZ 3 was going to go matchmaking as well, like UC 2.
Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Dead-Memories
[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

or an generic FPS for that matter. They should make it an action adventure and tell the story about a kid that has lost his family in the warzone, and the main objective of the game is to survive. You need to hide and get food ect.

very few developers could ever pull that off and make it actually engrossing, and GG is not one of them :lol:
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

Dead-Memories

The thing is KZ2 campaign is fun for what it is and the plot well is as basic as it can get but that doesint make it bad. Its just find x guy and stuff happens while that main mission is happening. I dont see how its incompentent.To be honest only fps that have really good plots to my memory is HL2 and bioshock. I never expect a deep plot from my shooters.

xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 xYamatox

[QUOTE="Vader993"]

[QUOTE="erglesmergle"]

delta3074

they do,

no offence, GG are good, but not as good bungie, you just have to look at both's track records, a lot of people say Halo is all about popularity and not quality, obviously that's a complete myth as it scores incredibly high everytime, it's a AAA franchise that sells shed loads, it isn't popular for nothing, theres a good reason so many people play Halo, it has a vibe going on tha other FPS fail to emulate thanks to bungie.

By the same logic, GG have almost became just as good as Bungie. GG have CONSISTANTLY gotten better with each game they've created. Bungie always seems to stay the same (which is AA-AAA, so not bad by any means). To think that GG couldn't produce a 9.5 or 10 from Killzone 3 because of their "track record" is rather funny, since all it shows is GG drastically improving themselves with each game they produced.

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Dead-Memories
[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="xYamatox"]

The thing is KZ2 campaign is fun for what it is and the plot well is as basic as it can get but that doesint make it bad. Its just find x guy and stuff happens while that main mission is happening. I dont see how its incompentent.To be honest only fps that have really good plots to my memory is HL2 and bioshock. I never expect a deep plot from my shooters.

the way you described it is exactly my petpeeve. if the campaign just consists of shooting stuff with no meaningful objective or direction, then why play at all over the multiplayer component. just a huge waste of time.
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 TREAL_Since

[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Halo has some of the best matchmaking on consoles.... Where it this horrid matchmaking business coming from? Dedicated servers should be a 'Must' for every shooter, though, consoles or not.Dead-Memories

you aren't really suppose to go into team slayer matches alone in Halo reach, it usually doesn't work. and I thought I read somewhere that KZ 3 was going to go matchmaking as well, like UC 2.

That's why I'm upset *sigh*.

It's not just team slayer in Halo Reach that does this. Its the multplayer in general. If someone leaves a match in any gamemode, that void cannot be filled. Its dumb. Players in parties make it worse sometimes. They all leave at the same time ruining the match. On top of that the match doesn't adjust when players leave. Hopefully they patch in what Uncharted 2 does - if someone leaves, adjust the kill count or objective to match the new number of players. I've been in matches where over half the players leave and were stuck having to score 75 kills with 2 players on my team. Its just crazy.

I still have hopes KZ3 wlll allow matchmaking and custom server list games. We'll see.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"] GG obviously don't know how to make a good single player experience with a compentent plot they should just release killzone 3 as a standalone multiplayer game. Dead-Memories

the way you described it is exactly my petpeeve. if the campaign just consists of shooting stuff with no meaningful objective or direction, then why play at all over the multiplayer component. just a huge waste of time.

Well the whole objective is to get the main villian as a prisioner while dealing with the enemy. Most fps are kill this to get over here so I can tell you something so you can kill more and go over there. Its not like halo wasint different. It was basicly shoot stuff too and get somewhere.

YuriSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 YuriSH
Member since 2010 • 1803 Posts

halo reach pretty much had a perfect campaign to compliment the prologue to the halo universe, the only thing that killzone 3 can hope to do better than Reach is maybe the multiplayer if GG plays their cards right.

Dead-Memories
Really you think so? I see it the other way around(KZ3 can hope to do better with campaign but I don't think it could touch Halo's MP)
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 TREAL_Since

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"] GG obviously don't know how to make a good single player experience with a compentent plot they should just release killzone 3 as a standalone multiplayer game. Dead-Memories

Killzone 3's campaign will most likely crush KZ2's ;).

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Dead-Memories
[QUOTE="TREAL_Since"]

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

Killzone 3's campaign will most likely crush KZ2's ;).

that's not saying much. Killzone 2's and its focus on space imperialism won't be hard to top.
xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 xYamatox

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

YuriSH

Really you think so? I see it the other way around(KZ3 can hope to do better with campaign but I don't think it could touch Halo's MP)

Go to the Halo Reach forums, and you'll hear a different tune being played. A lot of people are not impressed with the multiplayer at all.

YuriSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 YuriSH

[QUOTE="YuriSH"][QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

xYamatox

Go to the Halo Reach forums, and you'll hear a different tune being played. A lot of people are not impressed with the multiplayer at all.

Ah, see from what I've played of Reach's campaign I thought it was pretty underwhelming, still pretty good though. I have the most fun with the multiplayer.

Also, I just noticed this now but I fought you about a month ago on SSF4 on PS3. I remember giving you tips on how to do cross ups with Ibuki. I hope you've been using them ;)

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
It already have beaten halo reach in the SP part but not the MP part.
Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Dead-Memories
[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

[QUOTE="YuriSH"][QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

multiplayer in reach can be very difficult to get used to and actually do well, especially arena. of course people won't be impressed at a game they can't be good at.
Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

Dead-Memories

very few developers could ever pull that off and make it actually engrossing, and GG is not one of them :lol:

but look at their creative work, i mean seriously, mixing brown with FPS is the greatest idea ever.

im sure they can pull of something like that aswell

moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
Killing Rico would be a good start.SpiritOfFire117
lol :P. My answer: trying to be it's own game and NOT try to beat a rival.
moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
It already have beaten halo reach in the SP part but not the MP part.johny300
You've played it?
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"] multiplayer in reach can be very difficult to get used to

I never imagined anybody would possibly say this about a Halo game's multiplayer, especially after all the flak KZ2 got for its "heavy" controls.
xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 xYamatox

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

[QUOTE="YuriSH"] Really you think so? I see it the other way around(KZ3 can hope to do better with campaign but I don't think it could touch Halo's MP)YuriSH

Ah, see from what I've played of Reach's campaign I thought it was pretty underwhelming, still pretty good though. I have the most fun with the multiplayer.

Also, I just noticed this now but I fought you about a month ago on SSF4 on PS3. I remember giving you tips on how to do cross ups with Ibuki. I hope you've been using them ;)

ZOMG!!!! I remember, lol. Sadly, my SSF4 days aren't as heavy as it used to when I got it (been trying to play catch-up on a lot of games). I still play the occasional map, though.

On topic: Yeah, the multiplayer is fun in Reach, but I don't see what's so unrivaled about it. Good is good, but I hate it when people take good, and try to turn it into "unmatched".

YuriSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 YuriSH

ZOMG!!!! I remember, lol. Sadly, my SSF4 days aren't as heavy as it used to when I got it (been trying to play catch-up on a lot of games). I still play the occasional map, though.

On topic: Yeah, the multiplayer is fun in Reach, but I don't see what's so unrivaled about it. Good is good, but I hate it when people take good, and try to turn it into "unmatched".

xYamatox

Well, really when I say I don't think it could touch Halo's MP I mean content wise and all the things you are able to do with the game.

xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 xYamatox

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

YuriSH

Well, really when I say I don't think it could touch Halo's MP I mean content wise and all the things you are able to do with the game.

More content =/= better game, though (although I do like the features in Halo Reach). Not to mention we don't know everything GG has up their sleeves yet. There's a possibility they might be holding back some really awesome information (wishful thinking on my part, though).

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 TREAL_Since

[QUOTE="YuriSH"]

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

xYamatox

More content =/= better game, though (although I do like the features in Halo Reach). Not to mention we don't know everything GG has up their sleeves yet. There's a possibility they might be holding back some really awesome information (wishful thinking on my part, though).

I have a feeling they are waiting to announce some form of co-op (single player and/or separate mode) and splitscreen info.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#145 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
It should be called Killzone 3: Reached
oldkingallant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 oldkingallant
Member since 2010 • 4958 Posts
They should add shields in some form in the multiplayer that would be a start. I just hated in kz2 where you get shot twice and die. Its also the reason why i hate the swat game type in reachbigboss5ak
*high fivez* Everyone loves SWAT for some reason... I hate it. Guess they don't like having to apply actual skill they'd rather just aim, shoot once, and win.
shalashaska88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#147 shalashaska88
Member since 2005 • 3198 Posts
It doesn't need to. It just needs to be better than Killzone 2, which was already good.
Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

Release.

YuriSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 YuriSH

[QUOTE="YuriSH"]

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

xYamatox

Yes, but having that much content is part of the reason why it got a 9.5 score. I'm talking review wise, honestly I don't think it could score that high if it doesn't have that much content unless it's that good of a game.

I think instead of focusing on beating another game it should try to not worry about Reach and try to surpass KZ2 in every way possible.
xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 xYamatox

[QUOTE="bigboss5ak"]They should add shields in some form in the multiplayer that would be a start. I just hated in kz2 where you get shot twice and die. Its also the reason why i hate the swat game type in reacholdkingallant
*high fivez* Everyone loves SWAT for some reason... I hate it. Guess they don't like having to apply actual skill they'd rather just aim, shoot once, and win.

Killzone balances out the health by making the player actually need to manage their recoil. Shields are a lame way to try and level the playing ground so everyone can be decent. There's no tactical point to trying to flank opponents in Halo, because motion sensor and shields give players a free pass for leaving themselves open. Also, there are only a few weapons in Killzone 2 that will kill in 2 or less shots, and all of them (except maybe 1) have MASSIVE drawbacks to their power.

However, ALL weapons are a 1HK when you preform a headshot, so those MVP's in KZ2 are actually SKILLED players who know how to aim/manage recoil much better than you. If you hate getting killed in 1 or 2 hits, try not running in an open room with no cover, and expect to be able to put up a fight against someone who slowly walked in on your flank. If you make bad decisions, expect a bad outcome without the game holding your hand with something a lame a "shields".