Conclusion of "What should Killzone 3 do to beat Halo Reach"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#301 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts
Killzone 2's second to last boss. The general radec beats all bad guys in Halo.caseypayne69
That fight sucked though. :P
Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

[QUOTE="caseypayne69"]Killzone 2's second to last boss. The general radec beats all bad guys in Halo.Stevo_the_gamer
That fight sucked though. :P

'

radec could hold own against a squard of zealot class elites

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

his a **** badass

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

#303 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts

[QUOTE="Vader993"]

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

Dude, you see that 360 icon in my sig...? You see the Halo Reach icon there...pretty much proves that I DO in fact play Halo (quite a lot recently). Still, I feel the game holds players hands WAY too much, hence why I feel the game doesn't take much skill.

xYamatox

no halo does take skill,its just the influx of noobs

I guess. Halo's never really been much of a chalange for me, but then again I've been playing it since Halo: CE, so that might have something to do with it. Killzone still feels like it has a higher learning curve to it, and with extremely limited aim assist, and weight/recoil to manage, it just makes 1v1 encounters in Halo feel very routine.

tried the arena there, bro?

killzone 2 in no way takes more skill,

seriously, this is the killzone 2 winning formula

Tactician or Medic - Health Packs - M82 - Hip Fire - Strafe - Profit. I can prove this to you if you are that inclined.

you know people are noobs when they aim down the sites, which is enough to be concerned about already.

I love the game, but you can't justify saying it takes more skill than Halo Reach.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#304 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts

his a **** badass

Vader993

It was more like he was hyped up on PCP like most bosses.

godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#305 godzillavskong
Member since 2007 • 7904 Posts
Why people want always to see a Halo Killer? Let it be, no ps3 exclusive will be able to surpass Halo popularity. Miroku32
Yeah, I'm sure Sony wants their version of a FPS like Halo, which always seems to sell tremendously. In order for KZ3 to challenge the Halo series would be to just work on tweaking the gameplay. Halo isn't and hasn't been a benchmark graphical powerhouse, so KZ really doesn't have to try to hard in that dept., just work on the gameplay,story, and online, and then they may have their Halo.